Poland goes crazy

Some polish teenagers goofed around at Auschwitz and now face a potential three years in prison.

This is whole you create real Nazis.

Attached: polilsh teens.jpg (540x960, 131.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5372629,00.html
forward.com/fast-forward/408074/israelis-caught-dancing-naked-at-nazi-death-camp/
ctvnews.ca/world/israeli-teen-fined-for-dropping-pants-at-nazi-death-camp-1.4050703
archive.li/2AGtu
archive.fo/kjmvV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oy vey it's another holocaust
oy vey it's another low tier thread with no news story and archive
oy vey it's another poland thread
oy vey oy gevalt

Dajcie nam trochę czasu to rozpierdolimy to muzeum i zbudujemy kurort wczasowy. Założę się, że to będzie przebój na skalę światową

Old news. Probably Israelis. They've got history of these high jinks

Faggot

Attached: bb0f1cdafbcb67a1bcf84b49391091bda43378de62885860797bd3f96cb78fdd.jpg (1440x1760, 199.76K)

Israeli caught urinating in Auschwitz fined $1,350
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5372629,00.html
Israelis Caught Dancing Naked At Nazi Death Camp
Read more: forward.com/fast-forward/408074/israelis-caught-dancing-naked-at-nazi-death-camp/

Ah huh.
Nice one schlomo what's ya doin?
Reported for shit thread.

Israeli teen fined for dropping pants at Nazi death camp
ctvnews.ca/world/israeli-teen-fined-for-dropping-pants-at-nazi-death-camp-1.4050703

reminder:
archive.li/2AGtu

My favourite part is that once the Holohaux fades they will have a hard time making the supposedly evil Nazi regime look less authoritarian than what we have now.

Shit thread, nigger.

Taki z elektryczną podłogą, rollercoasterem i pracownią abażurów, jak z pierwszych wydań Hilberga.

Love your rage, Isaac.

Haha.

Is this because they are youths and apathetic about their ostensibly murdered relatives or because they are in-the-know about the whole thing being a fake scam to extort Germany until the end of days?

obvious jewess on the left side

Nie zapomnij o prysz -znaczy się komorach gazowych!

Attached: FD0TkLs.mp4 (960x1706, 6.29M)

This was like a year ago.

Must be nice when you are guaranteed to never see the same 'justice' (what a fucking joke) as all the goyim face. There is no JUSTICE anymore, only the jewdicial system where the kikes get away with murder and more.

What animal is that and why does it behave like a human?

It IS a shit thread…there is no denying this.

It's a wild Jew that hasn't been shaved yet.

why it's always such a big deal? holololo didn't happen anyway

It is a rat. Much cuter than a jew

Because it is like all their lies, 9/11, The Harvest Festival in Vegas, USS Liberty…
THEY HAVE TO PROTECT THE LIE ABOVE ANYTHING ELSE, BECAUSE IT ALLOWS THEM TO PARASITE OFF THE PLANET

more old news

I found the sauce it's a pacarana, a different type of rodent.

its because jews weaponize their dead relatives against the goyim. they are viewed as tools, which breeds disrespect

“Dead” relatives implies the holocaust was real

*it's

GUYS DID SIX MILLION REALLY DIE?

i just realised one of the girls is an opticscuck

O wiele łatwiej będzie przekonać naszych przywódców, że mogą ufać ludziom, jeśli społeczeństwo dobrowolnie powstrzyma się od takich rzeczy. Dobrze jest narzekać, że prawo jest nadmierne, ale także w naszej mocy prawo może stać się niepotrzebne.

They project what they do to others onto themselves. My count: jews have murdered BILLIONS due to communism, planned starvations, planned wars.
THIS IS WHY THEY CAN COUNT ON OUR SYMPATHY, BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONE TO US WHAT THEY PRETEND WAS DONE TO THEM

WE ARE GUARANTEED TO BE SYMPATHETIC BECAUSE WE ARE THEIR VICTIMS CONTINUOUSLY ON THIS PLANET.

Pamiętaj o nocy długich noży. Potrzeba czegoś więcej niż tłumienie prawdziwej historii, aby nazistowski reżim wyglądał mniej autorytarnie niż dzisiejsze rządy.

Jeśli jest coś do nauczenia się od nazistów, to tylko dlatego, że jeśli elita próbuje zmobilizować społeczeństwo, możliwe jest przekształcenie gospodarki. Współczesne gospodarki zachodnie mają problem dekadencji na szczycie. Na szczycie gospodarki jest głupie niedowierzanie, że społeczeństwo zasługuje na pomyślne życie.

Wielki postęp na szczycie zdarza się tylko wtedy, gdy postęp rozprzestrzenia się w społeczeństwie. Ponieważ najbiedniejsi czasami żyją sto lat, najbogatsi często żyją sto lat. Kiedy najbiedniejsi czasami żyją tysiąc lat, najbogatsi często żyją tysiąc lat. Ta prawda została zademonstrowana w wielu technologiach, ale została wielokrotnie zapomniana. Każde pokolenie ma jeden lub inny obowiązek przypominania potężnym ludziom, że ich dobro opiera się na dobrobycie wszystkich. Stagnacja wyprzedza społeczeństwo, gdy to przypomnienie nie jest podane.

Żydzi nie są twoim wrogiem.

Czy widziałeś wątek wykorzystujący numeryczną analizę demograficzną dla Żydów? Administracja tej strony zniszczyła taki wątek. W tej chwili nie możemy o tym myśleć. Myśl niszczy antysemityzm.

Zapisałem plik PDF tego wątku.

I didn't know that.. So what happened to the girls?

O kurwa. Skądś ty się urwał xD

Attached: 4fe1fc8de6da08f1ab2d856556e1e25cd268230a493cc23cde6dc63329d6657c.jpg (500x371, 31.9K)

Semites are the eternal enemy of this planet and all Life particularly HUMAN (European/White) LIFE.

Attached: jews push immigration nation names faces.png (600x695 376.68 KB, 152.21K)

looks pretty domesticated to me

you were right the first time.
It's = It has (not possessive)

Second pic related is the most detailed and succinct summation of the Trump administration anyone could ever write.

It should be noted that jews push for immigration into our nations but Israel doesn't take in any shitskins.

Our national and culture identities mean nothing. The Jewish identity means everything.

Attached: Israel multiculturalism.png (1173x1162, 567.08K)

Not your blog.

I keep telling Zig Forums that the USA and Europe are OPEN BORDER SOCIETIES…this is not some 'future state' we are currently OPEN BORDER NATIONS because the governments are NOT EUROPEAN;
They are foreign kike governments;
they are not our people;
they do not follow our laws;
they have nothing in common with us;
they are genociding us;
our laws, rules and regulations were agreements for OUR way of life between OUR PEOPLE, not niggers spic or bugs (subhumans) have a totally different way of living that us HUMANS do.

Since kikes are subhuman they are trying to impose subhuman rules and laws in our nations.

have some quality info and dont be niggers
archive.fo/kjmvV

Crazy girls.

Why are lolis so based?

Gurl power!

Shivan was Celtic Spanish, not Mexican.

I don't believe you. It's not shrieking at the sight of a shower.

It's the same thing