GERMANY LABELS THE ISRAELI 'BDS' BOYCOTT MOVEMENT AS ANTI-SEMITIC

GERMAN-ISRAELI SOLIDARITY FORGED FROM HORRORS OF WAR

Merkel Calls for Europe to Stand Up Against Far-Right Parties.
BDS supporters advocate for an Israeli boycott to protest of the treatment of Palestinians in the occupied territories.

archive.is/I0gKU

Germany has dealt a major blow to a movement which calls for a global Israeli economic boycott, as its parliament voted to condemn the effort as anti-Semitic.

The Bundestag's decision came amid heightened attention on Israel as it hosts the 2019 Eurovision song contest this weekend.

The Palestinian-led Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement has been advocating for non-violent pressure on Israel since 2005, as they seek to end the occupation of Palestinian land, grant Arab citizens equal rights and recognize the right of return of Palestinian refugees — but Israel has labelled the movement anti-Semitic.

Palestinians have sought statehood in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip with East Jerusalem as its capital, since Israel's capture of the territories in 1967 Arab-Israeli War.

In the decades since power-brokers from around the world have pushed Israel and Palestine to work toward a two-state solution based on pre-1967 borders, but a resolution has not prevailed.

The last round of peace talks between Israel and Palestine have been frozen since 2014, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu — who was recently returned to power for a record fifth term — has been aided by the Trump administration's change in US policy which has recognized some of the disputed territories as Israel's own.

Ahead of Tel Aviv's Eurovision Song Contest, human rights activists in support of Palestinian rights earlier had protested outside of the performance venue.

One protester argued that they were there to "say no to sparkles and glitters" while the Arab Palestinian minority were "under occupation".

The motion was submitted in the Bundestag by Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservatives, their Social Democrat coalition partners as well as the Greens and Free Democrats.

Securing Israel's survival has been a priority for Germany since the defeat of the Third Reich at the close of the Second World War, after which an estimated six million Jews were murdered at the hands of German authorities.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu welcomed the decision in a statement on Twitter.

"I hope that this decision will bring about concrete steps and I call upon other countries to adopt similar legislation," he said in a statement on Twitter.

The BDS condemned the motion as anti-Palestinian.

"The German establishment is entrenching its complicity in Israel's crimes of military occupation, ethnic cleansing, siege and apartheid, while desperately trying to shield it from accountability to international law," it said on Twitter.

Attached: 1526125621695.png (940x627 143.36 KB, 76.59K)

WORLDS LARGEST GIBS ME DAT NATION ON THE PLANET…FULL OF SOCIAL PARASITES GLOBOHOMO WHO REPRODUCE VIA PEDOPHILIA.

Bring on the nukes!!

This is going to backfire on them. Israel breaks international law regularly, disregards UN resolutions, and is an apartheid state.

Making criticism of this illegal shows the people who the puppeteers are.

Merkel is a jew.

Daily reminder.

You knwo what they say
"All jews are niggers, but not all niggers are jews"

The resolution was non-binding.

Of course the AFD sucks the most jew cock. Pathetic.

The Palestinians aren't victims, they throw stones!

Reminds me of something…

Attached: 725e06d7f7d1d81076d419f7209c4bbca51327c6e4e88b87e85b1feef05eac99.jpg (1372x986, 258.66K)

I don't think it is wrong to say bds is antisemitic.

If there was a white country and kikes were kvetching about it and boycotting it, we'd call that anti-white. Because cnn it would be hurting whites.

Bds is the same. It is anti-jew. If you are anti–jew, you probably like bds. If you are an Israel-firster you don't like bds.

I care about whites. The jews are destroying the white race so I resist them. I'm for bds. And yes, go ahead and call me an antisemite.

Op your image about 1776 vs ??? Guy in black uniform

You by name /dis/ freedom when our vigilance preventing slavery and brutality rests on it. How dare you? The antithesis of Satanism and Tyrants A people free under God who would have guessed?

Just a repeat of judea declares war on Germany.

BDS is ant-semetic.

Why do people who criticize and attack Israel constantly think they’re fooling anyone? It’s as if they think life is a court of law and their home free if they can say the right words.

your tricks are powerless here moshe,
Israel does not represent all jews
Criticism of the state of Israel is not anti-semitic
Criticism of the ideology of Judaism is not anti-semitic
Anti-Zionism is not anti-semitism
The Ashkenazi people are not semites and have no historical ties to mesopotamia

Attached: grimace.jpg (280x281, 10.3K)

True but it was founded to do just that. The Jewish anti-Zionists are a British/Islamist consensus cracking operation.

it becomes anti-semitic when the criticism is based on a "because jews" double standard.

there you're partly wrong because the word was invented to replace Judenhass. Of course reasonable criticism of an ideology is not hatred, but they'll call it that.

Anti-Zionism is saying "only the jews don't get a state, everyone else can have a state but not the jews." That is singling them out which is logically inconsistent.

As for BDS, it's an Islamist extremist movement, they should all be shot as traitors.

Is it an ethnicity or a religion, Shlomo?

HAHAHA WHAT

I could state that my house is the rightful home of all victoria's secret super models, that doesnt make it true, no matter how badly i might want it to be

what the fuck are you even talking about?

But at the expense of other people who are "lesser than", Zionism has a religious extremism twist to it. The building of the third temple, the coming of the moshiach, establishing Greater Israel, and the enslavement of the Goyim under the Noahide laws.

EUROvision 2019…

… was in …

… THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!

HONGKHONK

wew what a timeline

Will the white libs and trannies wake up now? Will they finally recognize their government is obsessively pro-Israel and that the "far-right" was correct the west is being run by jews?

Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

Attached: Gandhi_Palestine.jpg (850x400, 62.22K)

Why do Zionists hiding being the lie of antisemitism constantly think they’re fooling anyone? It’s as if they think life is a court of law and their home free if they can say the right words.

Attached: 124523158.jpg (400x500, 28.79K)

So how does this stop all of us INDIVIDUALLY from rejecting the kosher option?

The (((British))) who (((gave))) them the land in the first place.

Anti-Amalektic

Let's make it a word. LIke mansplaining.

The HMS Israel is a fucking Royal Navy stone frigate Schlomo. Or are you confirming that kikes play both sides?

What do u think of the millions of muslims in germany, Imagine the backlash. The shill threads about accelercancer werent joking they are really accelerating shiiiet

except the part where it was pushed out by bolsheviks to shut down opposition. twisting the facts are we, moishe?

"KREMAWURST"

Attached: jkdcuxp8cgn11.jpg (512x512, 64.8K)

We need to push this :^3

ironically, the way things are going, they'll eventually reverse the ruling, either because the mudslime rapefugees take over, or because Germany will cave to allegations of "islamophobia"

Typical based Germany as usual.

Germans are kikes

The Jews had a state and they'd get a state again, so it says in the scriptures. God punished and scattered the Jews out of the holy land s e v e r a l times because they did not obey the word of the lord and commited sin an blasphemy. When they finally killed Jesus God scattered them AGAIN. He still said that if they obey him and repent they can get back, but they could only do that THROUGH Jesus. Now did the Jews accept Jesus? Is that what happened? Have they found back to God and deserved their land like any ethicity should?
No they are still praying to Satan and they got their land by selling good Godabyding people, the germans. Israel is founded on blood, that the Zionists shed in both world wars. This is why they dont deserve their state. If they'd have found back to god they would have. But they went the other way, to the extreme and soon god will PUNISH them again. But this time around I am not sure if you will get away as whimpy as the last times. This time you have entered the holy land against the will of GOD for the first time. This time, GOD just might whipe you from the planet and make earth a paradise for the good people that remain.