Redpilling friends

I have been trying to redpill my friends recently.
Although they agree with points such as preventing the bankers, governments and private companies from fucking us over, preserving traditional family values etc, whenever I mention any method of achieving those goals they get triggered and start calling me a racist and a nazi.
I have come to the conclusion that they are simply unwilling to act to change anything since they offer no ideas of their own , they simply complain about the current situation.

Can something be done about them? Are they simply npc's that will support the status quo, whatever that may be?
Have you had any similar experiences anons?

Attached: blonde.jpg (480x674, 43.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4GAQtGtd_0
s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The trick is to show them small glitch in the Matrix. Start small…. Media fabrication is a good starting point.

Attached: If you only knew.png (752x480, 517.92K)

Haven't I seen this thread before?? Not to say it's a shit one… But I hope I don't see more down the line.

PROTIP: red pills aren't distributed. You have to lead a friend to a red pill mine and let them fall down the rabbit hole.

Take away their comfort.
Show them all the shit that is going on around them. And don't be shy to be drastic. Talmud quotes, anti white statements, pics of post op tranny 'genitals' for example. Mix in some positive pro white, pro natsoc stuff. Point out how much (((media))) lies. Show them where to find information themselves (allows them to believe that they found out all by themselves)
Don't rush it. Only one or two red pills at once. Let them digest it before feeding them the next one Otherwise they will shoot the messenger. Watch the anger and hatred grow in those who aren't npcs.
Viola. In a year they will be wanting to dehumanize themselves and face the bloodshed.

Attached: 40b84012c01eaf39cd156e09af21a44f84122e2c7ab0d78130905fdd642c378a.jpeg (822x558, 130.68K)

Based tip.

Talk about what jews do in Palestine, it redpilled me.

Not your blog.

we need to redpill common criminals, then they redpill the jailors and capitalist political prisoners and dug dealers. they need to start being better.

we need to redpill common criminals, then they redpill the jailors and capitalist political prisoners and drug dealers. they need to start lvl up. pic related

Attached: ubberglasseleet-fara1j.png (635x475, 244.63K)

Wow, you have severe autism.
If you think that criminals will build a moral new world that is a good indication to me that you should be shot just like them.

They would if given the chance and guided by the right hand.

you've forgotten already? do you know why after the dark knight, that these insights from the film have been inverted in the political domain?

youtube.com/watch?v=K4GAQtGtd_0

And?

Search the catolog. These threads are happening all the time.

Sage

I didn't say it's a problem for me. I mentioned that to show that they shut down conversation whenever I mention something non P.C.

4 hours ago.

When you're an oldfag like me, it's hard to red pill others. Young people won't listen to you because they have been taught not to and they think they know everything. People of the same age as me are set in their ways and close minded. Most of them are clinging to the empty promises of religion and other such crap.

You need to use rhetoric instead of dialectic.

Facts and stats are nice and all, but you always have to punctuate your positions with moral judgments.

You have to explain why liberal policies are immoral, evil and hurt vulnerable people. Anyone who has liberal positions can only possibly have them for selfish or sadistic reasons. Make them fear being judged, talk about how history will see modern liberals as fools, cowards and traitors the same way it looks upon the people who brought about the collapse of Rome or opened the gates of a city to barbarian hordes. Tell them liberalism is a fad, most people are right wing and rightly hate them. Liberal parents are bad parents who are willing to abuse their children for likes on twitter.

Immigration and feminism are about lowering wages, which hurts hard working people and keeps nigs on welfare where they suffer. Gun control is about disarming women so that creeps can rape them. Fag and tranny shit is about raping children. Race mixing propaganda is about lowering women's distrust of outsiders so they are easier to rape. All the people fighting against the wall are NGOs and immigration lawyers who profit off the misery of an immigrant crisis, etc.

You have to understand that biases influence how we see facts more so than facts influence our biases. Our bias is determined by group consensus. You change bias by telling people they'll be outcast or judged as immoral by the group.

Would rape her to ensure the 14 words

sentimentalcorporation.com

youve got the lowest level of people too stupid to understand whats going on. then youve got people who know but ignore solutions because they dont want to risk their immediate livelihood. then youve got people who talk about solutions but never act. and thats about it as those who act are an irrelevant drop in an ocean.

BLOGPOST THREAD. NO REASON TO BE HERE. NOT DELETED. MODS JUST HID THE IMAGE. WHAT THE FUCK.

Never get into the numbers game about the holocaust. Do however talk about wooden doors and typhus and how Zyklon B from IG Farben was a well known DELOUSER and not a very effective poison.

You yids are actually more annoying for your shut-it-downism than anything. To me, anyway.

This.
Congrats! You just learned the secret to being a brainwashed fucking lemming, and how easy it is to change their swollen minds with a few pokes to their fragile spectrum of shallow emotions.

Attached: dumbbitch.jpg (720x960, 91.69K)

This faggot spic cunt.
Go blow leaves, beaner.

Protip: Matrix = Masonic Tricks.

The three movies explain the three levels. Making Master Mason means you are in Machine City (i.e. you're now a masonic borg).

The big redpill for common criminals is that if they would just join a lodge, they could do crime for fun and profit. I recently learned that when you enroll in Royal Arch Masonry (think postdoc work) you're basically in the Mafia as it has the same omerta. Even cops will lose paperwork and such.

Cameras really fuck with this, BTW. Just a tip from personal experience.

I was once the "moderate cuckservative" as in "wait until 18 for hormones or bottom surgery." Now I'm "it's child abuse and I've met police who are actually in on it. Like in Victoria, BC."

Excellent suggestion.

Reported.

No one cares. sage.

Under 400,000 people died in the German camp system. There was no genocide planned, ordered, or carried out. Shut the fuck up. We’ll talk about numbers all we want.

Start off small, don't go full gas the kikes, holohoax is fake shit right away. Sounds like you're doing a good job of getting them on the right page and heading in the right direction. Start by slowly, and I mean over the course of many months or even a few years, not all in one week or one conversation. Show them redpills bit by bit, and piece by piece, slowly building in intensity. You have to remember your friends have been subjected to brainwashing their entire lives, it's going to take a lot of time to break all that down, try not to get frustrated or discouraged, and don't push too much too soon, each individual is different. Presuming you are an American, start with shit everyone can agree on, like fuck sand niggers and spic immigrants. If they are nigger lovers, show them all the good nigger vids of the way nigs really are, explain that even if they are nigger lovers, 90% of nigs are shit even if that magical 10% is semi-conducive to living in white society (again you're saying this to sway them and sound "reasonable while realistic). Red pill them on (((bankers,))) don't scream it's the jews, just show them how it's all the Rothschilds and refer to them as "jewish banking mafia," or something more along those lines. Show how all the media is owned my 6 corporations that all have jewish CEO's and point out how everything you see in media is approved by a jew, etc. Again, not all at once, slowly and over time, but think along these lines. Don't force it down there throat, drop info and encourage them to do their own research. They will come to it in time. It took many of us here on Zig Forums years to break our own conditioning.

Some people react and follow, we aren't all leaders and "do'ers."
Question their actions in non belligerent ways, remind them when they do something they should not, be a friendly nag. The courage and confidence to "do" has to be nurtured and rekindled slowly. Do shit with your friends that build their courage, doesn't have to be political in nature necessarily, but it can always branch out into it.
Sage for unimportant thread tbh

Start small, tell them about the USS Liberty, or the Lavon Affair, tell them the name and to look it up, browse wikispooks. Yalcut 245c, FM6-2003 things like this is what I was introduced to then looked up myself, like many have said in this thread, lead them a bread crumb trail per se to the whole mine, small and slow

Read and apply this:
Redpill by Word of Mouth:
s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png

Some Nuclear Anomalies and Sources Pertaining to the Questionable History of Nuclear Bombs

Without directed, group efforts, there will only be moments of violent derangement, whether real or manufactured, to assault the public image of those upholding the positions. To win the battle of hearts and minds, make weapons of the cellphone and closed circuit. Individuals must gather in clusters, hives, upholding their ideals and doing so in accordance with the morality of the majority of media consumers. Regimes which had been monsterous for years, decades even, have repeatedly been toppled by the live broadcast of the same actions. With this in mind, the clusters of actors must act, when together, as paragons, bringing change at the local level in the way of, essentially, community service. Multiple clusters in conjunction, having won the affection of their homes, must then work together in efforts to change the culture, still pristine in conduct one and all. This generates, by it's own accord even without active efforts to disseminate, a drive in like minded people to emulate you, causing the autonomous generation of new clusters. You must know your brothers-in-arms in your local clusters, trust them implicitly, be willing to bet your life on them. The way to foster this is found in part in these joint goals, but are bolstered by efforts to improve the self as individuals, in both body and mind. Make gym Bros your brothers in arms, make brothers in arms your gym Bros. Discuss literature, media, philosophy. Develop earnest connections. Let your cluster be a family. Develop plans, execute them. Make the space you occupy a beautiful one. Make your mind and body a temple. And in this way you will generate an army of free agents, to wage the war of the liberation of our species. And know that if you have won the heart of your homes, they will cry out if any subterfuge, sabotage, black bagging, or terrorism will not be swept under the rug. If you inspire a people, you make a nation of them