Mississippi Strippers awarded $600K each for backpay & job suffering & discrimination

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

First off, what could a stripper be doing that she's making this much money collecting dollar bills and $200 private lap dances?

And what kind of suffering is she talking about, that deserves this recompense?
Did someone slap her ass without permission?

Do burger king employees sue for 3 million if a manager discriminates against them?

Our society is a joke. This is hilarious. They have literally mind raped all our women.
What the hell man!?

foxnews.com/us/african-american-strippers-awarded-more-than-3-million-in-discrimination-case

Attached: strip.png (83.03 KB, 1629x574)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/william.c.walter.7

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

Only joke is why anyone would want to go see a nigger stripper

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

This is split between 5 strippers.
That's still 600k.
$600K
FOR NIGGER STRIPPERS

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

money well spent.

Attached: stripper.gif (912.3 KB, 220x255)

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

facebook.com/william.c.walter.7

this is the lawyer quoted in the fox article

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

strip clubs are owned by jews that enforce coalburning

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

A nigger woman with a $600k windfall.

They'll be broke in one month.

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

Hire niggers:
They steel, perform poorly, and sue for discrimination when you fire them or pass them over for promotion.
Never hire niggers:
They sue for discrimination and all the lost wages.

Clown world.

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

You know Khia is about as hot as a nigger woman can be; she's probably a quadroon, 1/4 shitskin and her face has a lot resemblance to a good looking white broad and if you were really drunk and 17 you might want to bone that bitch but then she's always got her head covered with a do rag or a hat. Take that shit off her head and you got that nappy pickaninny burr head shit going off and my John Thomas is not going to cooperate. It's not happening.

Shitskin wenches are vomit inducing on a sexual level.

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

White knighting conservacucks BTFO. Can they ever recover?

Attached: 53254.jpg (841.64 KB, 1634x913)

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

Don't forget that these fucking getting spoken too or writen up for shitty behavior or work is also racist. I worked with many "minorities" and american coons are the most entitled people I ever had the misfortune to work with. Sad that my company had to hire X amount of these animals because Asian's or Hispanics did not meet the diversity quota.

Think that pissed me off the most, they would give these worthless faggot the positions you would give someone to rest or recover from an injury so they would not have to go back to busting their ass after coming back from an injury, surgery etc.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

That's the real truth behind this whole thing. The niggers were treated like less valuable employees because they were genuinely less valuable. I can guarantee you that well over 90% of the patrons at the strip club strongly prefer the white strippers. Even the niggers that go to the club almost certainly want the white girls. The white girls were genuinely more valuable to the club, and so they had more leverage when negotiating with management for a better schedule and whatnot. The niggers were pretty much just there so that the club didn't get a discrimination suit against it, which obviously didn't work out too well.

This is simply another example of the world not working the way that (((they))) wish it would despite all of the laws and brainwashing trying to force us to be good goyim. So they throw a tantrum about it in the courts, human nature remains unchanged, and perhaps a few normies get redpilled in the process.

Attached: vampirekek.PNG (199.07 KB, 258x338)

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

more free handouts for niggers

I HATE NIGGERS

Cooper White
Cooper White

You hate yourself, faggot kike cunt.
Get a real job, bitch.

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

You will never be white.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

I get paid lots of money to abuse niggers.

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

Racial discrimination is not the American way.

Attached: civic-nationalist.png (884.73 KB, 634x746)

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

no one wants to pay money to see my black ass shake
pay me

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

They had literal PC token blacks and the jew still finds a way to squeeze shekels out of them. Pottery. Shouldn't be in the business of sin.

Attached: 40005462[1].jpg (44.35 KB, 640x360)

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

And what kind of suffering is she talking about, that deserves this recompense?
She has suffered even more than you can imagine. She has to - may martin kang forgive me for uttering this word - work

Attached: 203db42d33e4803a985173947153825363eb0b2961e7f6cd015f0b790e2530b0.png (174.8 KB, 478x319)

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

she'll be back (trying) to get work at a strip club again in a year but will be unable too after getting fat blowing the $600k on booze food and assorted goyim junk.

this time though she'll be too fat to be a stripper and they'll have every excuse not to hire her aside from sueing her previous employer for $600k.

she will have 6 kids living off welfare and section 8 in 3 years.

i'm sure goldstein lawfirm will also shave $200k out of that $600k off the top so it's more like $400k, which is taxable income (35% tax rate); which mean's she will be left with $260k.

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

this time though she'll be too fat to be a stripper

Attached: soon.jpg (36.8 KB, 634x419)

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

thinking they're ever too fat to be strippers
I got cancer looking up this image for you.

Attached: sexy-girl-on-bar.jpg (166.09 KB, 500x401)

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

Jewish attorneys will take 3/4s of that cash.

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

degenerate (((strip club))) is forced to go broke due to current year insanity.
Why should I care if my enemies destroy themselves? If anything, we need more and more of these frivolous lawsuits. It is a good mechanism to hasten the collapse.
businesses get sued by SJWs and niggers constantly because they all see that they can make more money that way.
Those same businesses discover that it is more profitable to not hire women and niggers and just pay the discrimination fine instead.
Nothing of value lost.

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

nu/pol/ has a really bad infestation of reddit spacers like you. Kill yourself.

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

Hey a lot of niggaz would be more than happy to bone that.

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

<society

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

Okay, the strip club will stop hiring the niggeresses anyway and nobody will miss niggeresses. Niggeress are literally unworthy and don’t benefit the businesses much.

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

it's reddit spacing if it isn't perfectly compressed on my 4k ultra-wide screen monitor with the browser window maximized.

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

$200 private lap dances?
<implying niggers, in MS of all places, would bring in that much
Seems a little odd to me you don't highlight the simple fact these are niggresses OP. Do you have an agenda perhaps?

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

im implying that there is open whoredom going on in the USA. And the laws against it probably are calculated for the sole purpose of controlling the business more.

I'm implying that ALL our women are under attack and there is no safe place to hide.
We've reached an apocalypse of female subversion, I'm sure there are 10 stories like this about white strippers.
I'm implying we live in a society of pure death.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

Strippers are not 'my women'

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

This is totally true.

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

GENES OBLITERATED

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

get money for doing nothing
<dis is rayciss, gibsmedat
get even more money for doing nothing

Attached: 3cc.jpg (43.6 KB, 427x960)

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

Heeeeyyyyy…..that is super secret kike recipe for success…strippers just getting their kike on.

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

Monkey See
Monkey Sue

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

Strippers are forced to share tips now? This is an industry in urgent need of AA hiring. Gotta get them white girls’ tips.

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

but why

Attached: distressed-confusion.png (76.91 KB, 418x401)

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

Looks like trying to bake bread in a ball of yarn.
Thanks, now we all have cancer, dick.

Attached: Can'tUnsee.jpeg (32.86 KB, 392x273)

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

Speaking of bread…
Hey, anons!
Do you know how to fuck a fat black chick?

Roll her around in flour, and look for the wet spot.
Option if pressed for time: move the half eaten sandwich out of the way, and hump a fold!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4.71 MB, 2120x1415)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit