Kikes Try Shutting Down Mel Gibson Film

Eli Cruz
Eli Cruz

Stop Mel Gibson’s new anti-Semitic movie, if needed by erecting new laws
blogs.timesofisrael.com/stop-mel-gibsons-new-anti-semitic-movie-if-needed-by-erecting-new-laws/
Archive: archive.is/B9ncO
Mel Gibson went from famous to infamous when he shot a movie on the last day of Jesus that was so gruesome that it was feared to ignite the anti-Semitic stereotype of Jews as “deicides,” killers of G^d [sic]. He dismissed the concern. He did nothing wrong, supposedly and wasn’t worried.
But, when the wine is in, the wit is out. So, when he was stopped for drunken driving, he started cursing one of the police with anti-Semitic slurs. He was shunned by many since but vowed to restore his reputation.
Apparently, that time has come with his announcement that he is about to make a movie about a super-rich family by the name of Rothchild — he cleverly dropped the S and declares that they’re not related to the Rothschilds. He could also have named them the Kohans and claimed that they were not Jewish either. (Or put on a Mohamet and claimed that he’s not a Muslim.) Who does he think to fool?
So, what kind of law should be on the books to stop the spread of hatred against any oppressed group of people? I would say: two types. The first law should be one against slighting, demeaning, hurting any group of people. When I grew up in the Netherlands, insulting was illegal.
The second must be a set of laws, fine-tuned to the effects of specific oppressions. You cannot demean any vulnerable group of people (like blue-collar workers, women, kids, non-Whites). You cannot make any vulnerable group of people (like GLBTQAIs, women, Jews) feel unsafe. You cannot dis-empower any vulnerable group of people. Etc.
Freedom of Speech must have limits if we want to live in a world where innocent people are not hurt constantly for what they are or for what they are legal to choose doing.
OY VEY!

Attached: Screenshot-20190519-212307-Samsung-Internet.jpg (822.39 KB, 1439x1989)
Attached: Screenshot-20190519-212254-Samsung-Internet.jpg (737.16 KB, 1439x2203)
Attached: Screenshot-20190519-212324-Samsung-Internet.jpg (879.9 KB, 1439x2516)
Attached: Screenshot-20190519-212720-Samsung-Internet.jpg (1012.28 KB, 1439x2274)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/nRqVR
archive.fo/A0JKX

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

2000 character limit but this is also in the article and it's a great redpill about how the Jew uses shaming to control its Golem
US Democratic religious Buttigieg was immediately confronted when he used the word Pharisee despairingly. He was not aware of it being insulting for Jews and after initially declaring that it can be used for hypocrites, he quickly learned he was wrong,apologized and won’t do it again.
The generally beloved (but not by all) RC Pope Francis has recently been requested to begin teaching against any lewd use of the word Pharisee.
Don’t assume that this is an exclusively US or Catholic offense. A judge, a couple of decades ago, had to force the leading and most authoritative Dutch dictionary (Van Dale) to change its lemma that characterized Jew as usurer. But it kept — unchallenged — circumscribing anti-Semite as someone who hates Jews for their world power [sic]. Adding the adjective “supposed” would be fitting. Until today it defines Pharisee as hypocrite — without qualification. NB: At “homo” it reads: (pejorative) poof. At the N-word it stipulates: (offensive). Anti-Semitism is everywhere

Even a sodomite like Buttigieg was forced to bend the knee to the Rabbis.

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (238.87 KB, 911x421)

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

Mel gibson is a good american

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

He's Australian

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

Surprised nobody's commented on the co-star:

SHIA LABEOUF

Remember HWNDU?

I have a feeling Shia came here to find out who exactly was stealing his flag, and started…

…Noticing things.

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Cannot wait for the sequel. Its gonna trigger so many kikes oh I can't wait.

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

Attached: (Jew)-Mad.jpg (44.33 KB, 525x340)

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

He's Australian
Pretty sure he's a citizen now.

At any rate, more American than most born here.

Attached: SAINT-GIBSON-06.png (205.33 KB, 516x369)
Attached: SAINT-GIBSON-05.jpg (110.05 KB, 891x499)
Attached: SAINT-GIBSON-04.jpg (69.12 KB, 663x425)
Attached: SAINT-GIBSON-LAUGH.jpg (28.57 KB, 306x306)
Attached: SAINT-GIBSON-02.jpg (122.72 KB, 650x1000)

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

Not anymore, not since lethal weapon. Gallipoli, okay. But he's on our team for dotr

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

/hwndu/index.html

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

The current movie is called "Rothchild"
It's pretty amazing by the sound of it

James Wilson
James Wilson

omfg hahaha you archived my post, i've made that like a year+ ago! counter-semitism is the way to go!

Attached: 59725497c4c31f864d4f7ad2eb7aa89f.jpg (16.59 KB, 736x519)

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

Attached: 54642bffc03b642e5d71d1fd3e6d4d1fe2fb15e9336b12a000e9f03a4a6a8013.jpg (51.16 KB, 336x450)

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

OY VEY STOP THE SHOAH
its not even out and memes are already flowing
jews always occupy all sides of a matter in question in case there will be something to jew with later. either way it will be HWNDU remastered

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

He's a terrible Australian, which is also good, and a Great American because he knows and values Freedom. Moreover, his best work is ahead of him and he will make going to the movies great again.

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

the first image is fake.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

Time of Israel saying they need to make laws to prevent a film being made in the United States?

They aren't even trying to hide their power anymore.

Z.O.G. is real.

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

Moreover, his best work is ahead of him and he will make going to the movies great again.
<tfw you hope user isn't a faggot this time
Mad Max can lead the way for many tbh. I feel like he's a big brother.

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

Attached: Mel-Gibson-on-the-Holohoax.jpg (173.37 KB, 620x369)

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

This looks like satire written by a Zig Forumslack. I refuse to believe that this is real. HOT DAMN!!

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

Negative. He was born in New York state, the same as his Father and his Mother was Irish born. Mel has dual Irish-American citizen and I think has Aussie permanent residence cause he owns a house there.

Jace Price
Jace Price

When I grew up in the Netherlands, insulting was illegal.
GLBTQAIs
Freedom of Speech must have limits
I wish there were more executions for treason in this country.

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

Just look at how Chad St. Mel was back in the day.

Attached: 00273160.jpg (30.29 KB, 333x500)
Attached: 740full-mel-gibson-3.jpg (182.52 KB, 425x532)

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

Surprised nobody's commented on the co-star:

SHIA LABEOUF

Remember HWNDU?

I have a feeling Shia came here to find out who exactly was stealing his flag, and started…

…Noticing things.>>13297754
the first image is fake.

Good, b/c then it's easily disproven, and helps to hide his power level.

Attached: SAINT-GIBSON-GTFO-KIKE-.jpg (78.42 KB, 401x400)
Attached: SAINT-GIBSON-GRINNING.jpg (60.7 KB, 768x433)

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

mel gibson is practically jesus

Attached: 1467332128242-1.jpg (92.25 KB, 610x352)

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

This looks like satire written by a Zig Forumslack. I refuse to believe that this is real. HOT DAMN!!

It's real archive.fo/nRqVR

Attached: scr.png (981.37 KB, 1024x768)

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

An apt description

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

13297696 (You)

>/hwndu/
Good times…

13297696 (You)

jews always occupy all sides of a matter in question in case there will be something to jew with later. either way it will be HWNDU remastered

Looks like he CONVOITED!

archive.fo/A0JKX

OY VEY, WE LOST ANUDDA ONE!

He must have come here after HWNDU.

You can't come here w/o noticing.

Let us pray he becomes brother Nathanial 2.0

Attached: scr-(1).png (249.27 KB, 1024x768)

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

More chad than all the sandniggers in Chad

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

I'll bet anything after Shia got rekt with his whole he will not divide us campaign he started coming to the chans to figure out how to get back at us and he was red pilled.

Shia is one of us now.

Attached: shia-one-of-us.mp4 (3.84 MB, 1280x720)

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

shia is a jew btw. not that they cant be woke, if they only have some jewish DNA but reject the identity. Look at bobby fischer.

Attached: yyy.jpg (21.23 KB, 640x360)

John Perry
John Perry

I watched "Man Down" a few days ago on a lark. It had Gary Oldman in it, hoping for at least a moment of cinematic art in it. LeBoeuf's lines are all mumbled. Film rolls like a jew consoling himself for not being decent enough to go to war for his host nation. If he were to have troubled himself to serve his country, you see goyim, that would be like God killing his own son, by accident. Also, to expand the sodomo-herzlist mirage, spurious noisome niggers pantomiming military competence. If Mel is going to get a saleable performance out of LeBeouf, he will have to enforce intermittent prayer on set.

Attached: e7fa0b2e9edca3da6bb6e9fb9cdda86c8ceafe5a28eaa512564a54039131aa89.png (114.47 KB, 440x359)

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

Yeah must be nice to be that handsome. Btw…
Hi Mel! You and Connery are my favorite actors.

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

Based Mustache Matt. Whatever happened to him?

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

I give up trying to not hate jews. I just hate them and I will never say a good thing about any jew no matter how right wing that jew happens to be.

Attached: main-qimg-71ec8c5f7e0835a926faf59d3e3261d5-c.jpeg (25.42 KB, 497x373)

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

This, it took me about a year and a half after being redpilled to realize that there is quite literally, NO GOOD JEWS. I used to try to be a bit reasonable, because the singer of one of my favorite bands is a jew. (Disturbed, thankfully he's the only one so the other guys used to control it, but with their latest releases, it's been getting jewy, sadly, but I digress) But due to all the godforsakenly bad shit they do, and the fact that most of it is in their fucking genes, I've given up trying to excuse individual ones.

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

Attached: Screenshot-20190519-235028-Samsung-Internet.jpg (705.75 KB, 1436x2264)

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

He's still on Twitter but addicted to smack.

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

Attached: IMG-20190519-235412.jpg (99.75 KB, 1024x990)

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

Attached: Screenshot-20190519-235705-Samsung-Internet.jpg (881.46 KB, 1439x2429)

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

Attached: Screenshot-20190519-235645-Samsung-Internet.jpg (804.92 KB, 1439x1993)

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

Attached: Screenshot-20190519-235832-Samsung-Internet.jpg (218.43 KB, 1439x851)

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

Another proof that current (((laws))) are meaningless. They are only enacted to try to impose the will of the jews.
Always kill (((law))) enforcers when they are enforcing laws made by jews.
Always kill jews.

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

Attached: Screenshot-20190520-000544-PicsArt.jpg (483.43 KB, 1439x949)

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

Does the kike know those two things don't contradict each other. Rather, they make fucking sense. The jew always wants money so it's latching onto this likely gold mine of Gibson's.

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

Same here user , I was genuinely sad when I found out that David Draiman the lead of disturbed was a jew . I used to listen to them all the time (god forgive me for liking ''never again" because of its great solo rif and its angry tone ,I know I know I wasn't redpilled back then )
but yeah their last album has been utter shit

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

Wait what..I thought Shia Lebouf was a je-
Ah, based.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Are there any movies or TV shows that are completely jew-free? I want to watch something that isn't tainted with the jewish virus.

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

Jews did try though. They just couldn't stop him because Mel Gibson is sheer talent.

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

Oh shit the disturbed lead singer was a kike? That… That explains so much.

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

are there any movies or TV shows that are completely Jew free
Read a book. Much better. Or get /fit/.

Jace White
Jace White

#Latinos4Mel

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

Reading books is boring where's my based capshit movie

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

A noble passion. The holy hatred is divine. Consider all the men in our history with which you share this exact conclusion and resolve.

Attached: 05258522d350b35dad5b050adfbbf6470495c7ff5b090af9bffb28ab350c160b.jpg (193.66 KB, 1024x511)

Charles James
Charles James

Despite being Jewish,, Israel is an ethno-state.

We could learn from this.

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

I don't know about "sheer talent"

Remember that movie about the guy who spoke with a beaver puppet? Nether does anyone else.

but he does have over 400 million dollars to his name so he can do whatever he wants.

But I'll pay to see this movie, if it gets distribution.

Attached: beaver.jpg (29.18 KB, 522x200)

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

Despite being Jewish,, Israel is an ethno-state.

By scheming anglos into duping them an ethnostate which is now maintained by white man's blood and taxes. When Israel is thoroughly destroyed is when some justice will be delivered in this world. Take your hasbara elsewhere.

Attached: borders12.jpg (147.25 KB, 480x269)

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

praise israel guys
mel gibson doesn't have talent
Salty jew.

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

And still they wonder why they are despised

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Lol. That would be grand.

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

Why do they persecute me so?

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

He made a come back without jewywood. Gibson is blacklist by the jews anyways, so that only proves they do control shit

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

Note how these 'people' are absolutely everywhere, crawling out of the woodwork at any opportunity.
Look at those names.
Fucking MOSCHE-MORDECHAI and Raechal Shewfelt.
I ran across "Goldstein on Geld" on utube the other day, with 500 videos about how to chest people in economics.

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

Not the first time they shut him down. He wanted to do a the story of Judah Maccabee and his crusade against race mixing between heebs and goys. No one in Hollywood wants to back that red pill.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

That because he's friends with lesbo Jodie Foster and she directed that pile of shit. I think he was just doing her a favor.

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

Leftypol approves of this suppression.

Attached: giphy.gif (977.31 KB, 500x320)

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

You called yourself AnonFromKekistan, but not anymore, like you grew out of it. Like Kekistan was just a weird phase. Cringe, but honest genuine cringe wow.

Attached: 0c6a427cc345429fe3bd0ae2f572e4b1e9d797de41e27360ee7a3fa45b447819.png (465.06 KB, 1000x1050)

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

Wonderful. The more it's suppressed the more people will want to see it. It's human nature to want to see what you're told you can't. The hype won't expend itself in a week either. It will take
=MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS.

Attached: mp.gif (536.16 KB, 800x792)

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

kekistani poster posts like this
Yup, checks out. Neck yourself, you cringe fest.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

wooden doors

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

I always thought that his world view was shaking, and he was overreacting.

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

He moved to Australia when he was kid from America then moved back to America when he was in his 20’s. He has an American accent. He’s American.

Ryder James
Ryder James

the Rothschilds and Cohens are oppressed people
This is what makes Hitlers happen.

Attached: f8c02addf6ed0ae9e86d6c231c71cad0f74c3f0fc013ab44cc7fe44fdbc88a41.jpg (80.73 KB, 1280x720)

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

He has a nice house right on the Naval peir in Sydney. You can literally walk up and rind his doorbell. I hear he's an approachable guy.

It is a real naval peir as an Aussie frigate was moored up right next to his house when I was there.

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

PSA
If it makes the jew kvetch, you're on the right track, so do it more

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

Moshe-Mordechai
Also
SMOKE A JEW

Attached: Screenshot-20190520-090543-Chrome.jpg (126.48 KB, 1439x656)

Liam Long
Liam Long

Attached: ✅-Mr-Bond---Smoke-a-Shlomo-(Music-Video).mp4 (11.11 MB, 478x360)

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

She's only a dyke because the kikes got her young and broke her.

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

Attached: 1557813051518.png (6.36 KB, 304x150)

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

That's odd I never knew that, heh

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

Shia is Jewish.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

I truly thought Mel was wearing a kippah

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

are these quotes real?

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

huh, hes from upstate new york, moved at 12 when his accent must have already developed, never knew that.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

bumpan for Mel

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

Look at that neurotic fuck all but admit the rothschilds are jews.

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

admit the rothschilds are jews.
Nobody ever denied that, except for kosher conspiracy conmen who claim they're secretly Jesuits or whatever else.

Attached: Mayer-Rothschild-was-a-Zealous-believer-in-the-Talmud.png (439.18 KB, 1073x603)
Attached: Mayer-Rothschild-Talmud.jpg (918.4 KB, 1677x786)
Attached: Mayer-Rothschild-and-the-Talmud.jpg (398.01 KB, 972x1052)
Attached: Mayer-Rothschild-and-the-Talmud-3.jpg (984.97 KB, 1583x4934)

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

Heh, I hope so.

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

Sounds like the Road Warrior needs our help, boys. We better not let him down or
he won't let us ride with him on DOTR

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

we could learn from this
I think you mean we could relearn this.
we could however learn from jews how to manipulate your enemies to suicide

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

Step out of the chans every once and awhile, they lie everywhere to the point they can get away with it. It's how they create layered controlled opposition.

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

Go Mel, the last thread got jewed the fuck out of… He a kike faggots, he's lucky to have his career back after that based Jew speech he did.

True Australian, never take our freedom you kosher fucks.

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

Righto keyboard, he's not a kike… Don't fuck with me phone.

David Watson
David Watson

There are places in Israel named after the Rothschilds, who were openly behind its founding, and Edmond de Rothschild was on Israel's 500 shekel note.

Their jewishness was never a secret.

Attached: Edmund-De-Rothschild-on-500-Shekel-Note-(1982-1986).jpg (125.15 KB, 780x419)

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

Heh, still an Ausfag champ.

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

What are some ESSENTIAL Mel Gibson kinos?
Can the kikes even shut the film down at this point?

Attached: Mel-Gibson.jpg (252.97 KB, 1920x1080)

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

Just a note about what Mel Gibson's knowledge about the Rothschilds would be. According to Jonestein (7:00 in the embed), Eustace Mullins was friends with his father, Hutton.

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

its a black comedy
not a "based on a true story" documentary
Mel is the greatest.

Attached: Pierce-Chuckling.JPG (35.04 KB, 867x701)

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

And you're still a useless cunt that will never be white. Imagine that.

Camden King
Camden King

Chan harassment made him come to jebus.

Attached: Saint-Mel.png (490.14 KB, 857x482)

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

Meaningful.

Attached: 870398227fc89a1aa1927bced3856a5f2389e3a49f81f6940c0829de98bef5e1.png (103.44 KB, 700x700)

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

two types of laws
The first law should be one against slighting, demeaning, hurting any group of people. When I grew up in the Netherlands, insulting was illegal.
The second must be a set of laws, fine-tuned to the effects of specific oppressions. You cannot demean any vulnerable group of people (like blue-collar workers, women, kids, non-Whites).
These are the exact same how fucking stupid are jews omg !!!
Freedom of Speech must have limits
Oh. This stupid.
for what they are legal to choose doing
Wat.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

historic imperative
Their historic imperative is lies stolen from Persia, Babylon, and Sumer.
Josephus is responsible.
Every other nation has history to rebuild.
jews have none of their own and they can't create anything but lies.

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

Are you retarded, nigger? He's American. He was born in New York. He's spent the bulk of his life in the US.

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

Payback (1999) is comfy

Attached: 634C9477-14EF-4619-9C6D-E6EF5A15C712.jpeg (134.51 KB, 1920x816)

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

This all sounds like theater to me. The movie is most likely going to make fun of the "theories" about Jews and their banking power. Classic poisoning the well modus opprendi. The best way to shut down and subvert the truth on Jewish control is to make it look implausible, to make it look ridiclious and unbelievable, which is most likely what this film will do.

All hollywood films for the most part are always Jewish made, this "drama" between Mel and Jews is nothing but fake conflict to make the movie appear to be genuine on the Jewish question.

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

Gonna need source for those quotes user

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

cuckchan rapefugee doesn't realize you can put 5 images in one post

OH BASED, THIS KIKE CONVERTED TO THE RELIGION THAT WORSHIPS KIKES, FUCKIN BASED

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

You’re proposing that the last 15 or so years of Mel making Jews kvetch was all theatre to promote this movie. Seems legit.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

Reminds me of the monologue in American History X about how Jews own the banks. Of course, this was meant to appear ridiculous because the main character was a neon nazi

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

Jews know the importance of race and nation. They bring on anti-semitism through their anti-genitilism. If only they could stop subverting others, then there would never have to be a final reckoning with the Jews

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

Pretty new here eh. Zig Forums is always right. Always. (timing not withstanding)

Attached: no-one-cared-who-i-was-until-i-put-on-the-mask-bane.jpg (32.23 KB, 640x681)

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

Edge of Darkness (2010)

I recall it being good.

Attached: Edge-of-Darkness-(2010).jpg (80.68 KB, 674x1000)

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

Child prostitute at age 14 to get her big break playing an child prostitute across from pedo jews in nyc. Constantly shown with near see thru clothes and bra-less and in a number of questionable films while being highly sexualized throughout the 70's. No way they were not railing an blond shiksa loli and then rubbing it in everyones face in an obscene and controversial movie.

They are doing this shit today btw as well. And will never stop. They are gleeful to share doing the same thing with their nigger and semitic cousins.

William Wilson
William Wilson

Got some info about this?

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

Ha, one of the rare moments a kike has made me laugh without it being from physical harm to said jew. He's admitting their grip is waning just like the ticket sales.

William Ross
William Ross

1. Look up pedogate
2. Look up what we found about podesta and their ilk.
3. Look up her history and look at the pics they took of her that they show off and watch those movies and remember what you just found out from 1 and 2.
4. Put two and two together your damned self.

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

Very good action flick.

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

Still not realizing, that all of their laws drives the resentment of them. Also, shows their belief in the power of force-meming.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

The AI is getting good. I'll give DARPA that.

Attached: 1513722192315.jpg (16 KB, 460x460)

Gavin Taylor
Gavin Taylor

What embed?

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

He did nothing wrong,
Only honest thing written in this kike piece.

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

Your pic is kind of funny, because according to the bible, joshua sent two men from shittem as spies to "view the land" and especially jericho. And they came into the house of a harlot (a whore for those unaware). and long story short she hid the two kikes whom god had "destined to inherit the land" and sold out her country in return for her and her family being on good terms with the invaders when they took over.

Now tell me that bit about how whores don't want to fuck us? oh yeah thats right, because theyre sell-outs looking for more than anyone cares to offer (especially to a whore).

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

kikes try to shut down kike movie about a kike with a strong goy playing the main kike
<kikes drumming up fake drama as pr specifically targeting you retards
How fucking stupid are you all, again and again you fall for these things. I bet you all still fucking have a tv and netflix or HBO sub aswell. Woah such fucking dissidents, such terribly dangerous anti-kikes feeding on the refuse myth-fiction the kike shits out for you. A disgrace. Get your shit together.

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

yes, this is what happened en-masse in nazi germany and it really freaked the leadership out.

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

Attached: happy-mel.jpg (63.95 KB, 996x682)

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

Bobby Fischer was not a jew. Pic related.

Attached: Bobby-Fisher-not-a-jew.png (47.34 KB, 715x998)

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

So, what kind of law should be on the books to stop the spread of hatred against any oppressed group of people?
Jews? Oppressed??

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

Very interesting. So they labeled him a jew as a kind of smear campaign.

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

Everyone's getting shut down. Even little (((Soph))).

Attached: Soph-youtube~(1).jpg (295.85 KB, 1299x1246)

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

pilpul
He's claiming he's not a religious jew, omitting the fact he's still a jew by blood.

Attached: keking-in-Strayan.jpg (49.76 KB, 400x537)

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

Do you guys think th movie will be released or do you think the Jews will put a stop to it before it gets out?