"France does not belong to the French!"

rt.com/news/459822-migrant-protest-paris-airport/

Attached: 5ce2cb17fc7e937b698b4599.jpg (506x647 25.46 KB, 627.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/OttoSkorzenyMyCommandoOperations/page/n2
archive.org/details/the-wwii-soe-training-manual-rigden
archive.org/details/EcoDefenseAFieldGuideToMonkeywrenching/page/n7
archive.org/details/SamCulperSecurityAResistanceManual
s4.imgload.info/g9k4cdr4erfs4fr.png
s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png
s4.imgload.info/ab8ayzjm23h3nek.jpg
s4.imgload.info/dxnx2cf44yvwm7m.jpg
s4.imgload.info/s8vh3e4mv11d8dh.jpg
s4.imgload.info/4gs2zkax54b6z89.jpg
s4.imgload.info/crjseb18r5h7v3s.jpg
s4.imgload.info/ycuh7kk49h38kzh.jpg
s4.imgload.info/2b8cgj1ncxzacnw.jpg
s4.imgload.info/ec86yd6gx8vzdzh.png
s4.imgload.info/k915w6nxu5n4mja.jpg
s4.imgload.info/dku15kdz1n1hdcg.jpg
image.ibb.co/c7zMi5/Stop_White_Genocide.jpg
imgload.org/images/IQRaceDifferences7886e.png
pdf-archive.com/2017/07/01/why-white-genocide/preview-why-white-genocide-1.jpg
pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-1/preview-jewish-privilege-1-1.jpg
s4.imgload.info/hxxyfacfdhc8vff.png
imgload.org/images/Questions-Holocausta20ba4201b13c410.md.png
s4.imgload.info/m9k6bw2fdne1b8j.png
s4.imgload.info/8chjv9yug6rv1y2.jpg
preview.ibb.co/gv0pzn/South_Africa_Survival_231483.png
i.ibb.co/f0jzczQ/Doing-Gods-Own-Work.png
i.ibb.co/PNFVXsQ/Stencil-Retake-Europe.png
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-36/
twitter.com/HundredHanders
voat.co/v/hdlunited
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolute cucks.

Let France fucking burn and retard millennials and boomers still think it's a dream to go on vacation there. I'd only want to be in Paris for a short weekend at the Lourve , or Versailles.

Two clearly uniformed and opposing groups? I love this part

"""rights""" are the biggest Semitic slippery slope this world has ever seen

Attached: jewish merchant.png (662x858, 25.4K)

I've long since run out of fucks to give. I just want maximum entertainment now, so I hope the French people get obliterated because it would ironically hilarious.

Attached: french girl.jpg (540x960, 55.28K)

They should have just asked for Macron instead.

Attached: macronniggers.jpg (960x684, 90.21K)

The fire rises.

Where were they when the rest of the country was protesting? Eating kebab with gibsmedats and sitting on their asses complaining about how loud the protesters were when they were trying to buy some niggertech toy. Then 1 little jew whispers in their ear "oy vey your rights or something, protest to D/C merely by association, hehehehe good golem" and tada protests with the wrong color. literally walking ISIS flags, nice.

Gotta go fast faster fastest accelerating beyond the no-return; Muslim sharia squads waking up the white giant when?

Attached: ride the tiger.png (1375x912, 1.54M)

One one level, really nothing new.

But at least now it's totally out in the open. No more denial of the situation,

Double checked. If nothing else it at least raises awareness. Good lord I hate how these faggots make up more "rights" every fucking day

He's right. That's why he's there in the first place.

Thanks White Nationalists.

Leftist logic:
Asia for Asians
Africa for Africans
Europe for everyone

Reminder that this is what gen Z looks like in France.

Attached: france_nigger_factory.jpg (720x960, 124.47K)

Kill yourself boomer fed kike kikestian shill.

Read about the commandos of the Waffen SS and how they accomplished so much with so little:
archive.org/details/OttoSkorzenyMyCommandoOperations/page/n2

Read the training manual of the british commandos:
archive.org/details/the-wwii-soe-training-manual-rigden

Read the chapter about security here:
archive.org/details/EcoDefenseAFieldGuideToMonkeywrenching/page/n7
archive.org/details/SamCulperSecurityAResistanceManual
Do your duty to secure the existance of our people and a future for white children

Victory is reserved for those, who are willing to pay its price.
-Sun Tzu

3 steps to retake Europe
s4.imgload.info/g9k4cdr4erfs4fr.png

Redpill by Word of Mouth
s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png

Leaflet Distribution
s4.imgload.info/ab8ayzjm23h3nek.jpg

Activism
s4.imgload.info/dxnx2cf44yvwm7m.jpg

Activism 2
s4.imgload.info/s8vh3e4mv11d8dh.jpg

How to put up a poster secure and anonymously
s4.imgload.info/4gs2zkax54b6z89.jpg

How to make self made stickers
s4.imgload.info/crjseb18r5h7v3s.jpg

Wallwriting made easy
s4.imgload.info/ycuh7kk49h38kzh.jpg

Tired of enemy propaganda
s4.imgload.info/2b8cgj1ncxzacnw.jpg

Adbusting against white genocide
s4.imgload.info/ec86yd6gx8vzdzh.png

Guerilla Gardener
s4.imgload.info/k915w6nxu5n4mja.jpg

Pepe Rocket
s4.imgload.info/dku15kdz1n1hdcg.jpg

Stencilbag
image.ibb.co/c7zMi5/Stop_White_Genocide.jpg

Race Evolution and Behaviour
imgload.org/images/IQRaceDifferences7886e.png

Why shall the White Race go extinct?
pdf-archive.com/2017/07/01/why-white-genocide/preview-why-white-genocide-1.jpg

End Jewish Privilege
pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-1/preview-jewish-privilege-1-1.jpg

White people trending towards extinction
s4.imgload.info/hxxyfacfdhc8vff.png

Holocaust Questions
imgload.org/images/Questions-Holocausta20ba4201b13c410.md.png

Stencil Stop White Genocide
s4.imgload.info/m9k6bw2fdne1b8j.png

Stencil No Mosque
s4.imgload.info/8chjv9yug6rv1y2.jpg

Save South Africa from the apes by real life Jedi mind tricks
preview.ibb.co/gv0pzn/South_Africa_Survival_231483.png

Stencil:
i.ibb.co/f0jzczQ/Doing-Gods-Own-Work.png
i.ibb.co/PNFVXsQ/Stencil-Retake-Europe.png

all of this and more can be found here:
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-36/

twitter.com/HundredHanders
voat.co/v/hdlunited

A C C E L E R A T E
A C C E L E R A T E
A C C E L E R A T E
A C C E L E R A T E
A C C E L E R A T E
A C C E L E R A T E
A C C E L E R A T E
A C C E L E R A T E
A C C E L E R A T E
A C C E L E R A T E
A C C E L E R A T E
A C C E L E R A T E

If you had 500 illegal immigrants at an airport why didn't you put them on a plane home?

Why are 80% of the niggers male?

I can't help but notice that unlike the yellow vest, this horde of niggers and nigger lites has a comprehensive list of demands. With 500 people it's doubtful that they all agreed on it, which means the protest was organized from the top. I wonder if anybody could find the people behind this.

Niggers are too lazy to protest unless someone's telling them to
I wonder (((who))) could possibly be behind this

Attached: Joo.jpg (612x406, 30.14K)

(checked)
Because they're an occupying army.

Looks like Macron's fielded his army at last.

Only "Niggers", Jews and White Nationalists use the work Nigger or a similar variation.

What is even your point?
Fuckoff, Chinkniggerjew.

White pride world wide!

Can't say we didn't warn them.

Attached: negrofication of france.jpg (1427x1885, 530.05K)

If you needed more proof that White countries governments are infiltrated and any
pro non-white invader group is completely paid for by (((them))). Here it is. Very convenient they have outright list of demands and are piggybacking with the whole vest.

While demanding ownership of a White country in your own ethnic language.

Attached: paid protest 4.jpg (900x781, 155.1K)

True, but what are you going to do about it

DACA

I have a friend from Nicaragua who had WW2 German great grandparents and he tells me the stories the Germans had about the French… some things never change

As related in the 7th century Chronicle of Fredegar when Frankia is truly doomed that "Sea Person" who fathered Merovech by the rape of Chlodio's wife will appear again to take a woman and father a new King that will again be born of the "Sea's spirit".

Attached: Victory_of_King_Merovech.png (3072x2304, 12.07M)

At least I am not a Jew pretending to be white and trying to convince a straight guy to adopt Jewish propaganda with sloppy nasty pussy and using fags to threaten him when he doesn't comply.

Way to shoe horn people who can't even fucking afford to travel. You're talking about Gen X you faggot cuck

Attached: Chimpin Ain't Easy When it Freezy.jpg (1840x1227, 412.38K)

The fact that the French will probably not only take this sitting down but actually embrace it, is why I don't give a fuck what happens there anymore. This fight is for the Anglosphere. Every non-English speaking European race will be exterminated by their own cuckoldry. And I am not saying that gleefully.

At least they aren't speaking German!

Attached: 1312517544134.jpg (475x720, 122.39K)

You're delusional if you think the same thing isn't happening here. Get a grip on your ego.

Got a loicense for that word, m8? They're "youths", check your doublespeak dictionary.

BRETTY SOON

Attached: Remember_NoFrench.png (1680x917, 1.58M)

lol the anglosphere is the epicenter and most gangrened appendage of western degeneracy, the French and the Swedes are probably the only non-anglos that compare

We all think this is just a battle when the war is already over.

A bunch of us should go to Africa or the Middle East, set up our own stuff, and when people get upset just say "Africa doesn't belong to the Africans! Everyone has a right to be here!"

Dicking down french cat ladies.

Attached: ace-married-to-old-woman-4.jpg (500x333, 117.89K)

For you

Doing the jobs most of us don't want

The Swiss are pretty bad. They are so Jewish that they stayed out of a fight for their own homelands, and held money for the invaders of them.

I might get slagged for this but IMO much of the problem is none of these White nations, especially the Euro-colonials but increasingly USA as well, has never admitted doing anything wrong in their colonies.

They do White Guilt WITHIN their own nations and hand out gibs to whoever shows up, but as far as the own past sins abroad they maintain a holier than thou stance. They only group they can say they've harmed are the Jews.

IMO it would be enormously helpful to say "Overall you darkies have benefited from being colonized, but as compensation for crimes committed by our Govt during that time here are a bunch of our used cars, and other stuff, we will deliver TO YOUR HOMELAND. Now get lost."

Currently, the Darkies have a semi-valid point that "White colonists took our wealth, and they ain't giving it back, so only way to get my birthright is to migrate".

The British Royal family made most of the money as Jewish drug pushers in the Opium Wars, and that was well after the whole addiction thing was well understood.

Just as with the USA today, I'm sure nearly all crimes in the colonial era could be traced to Jews in the various European nations.

And deliver them as well. Though it would be beneficial to educate them so that they can actually improve and use those resources to drag their countries out of being a shithole.

I give no fucking shits about shitskins in former colonies. They got education, infastructure, and more instead of the mud huts they were living in.
Fuck them.

Accidenally making the case for imperialism. Their ZOG handlers must be ecstatic.

You need to watch "Empire of Dust". Also, you need to learn about Liberia. We basically set them up with a fucking turn-key country in Africa, which the nogs proceeded to run into the ground.

Every colonist country improved the colonized countries, when they left, the niggers ran everything into the ground. Sure, there was some exploitation, but the colonizers built great infrastructure that was abandoned by the locals when the whites left.

They weren't educated or taught how to use/do those things, if they were given education things would've been different.

Take the IQ pill. You can't maintain infrastructure even with education if you're not intelligent enough to do so.

Attached: skin_tone_rape_iq_homocide_map_world.png (1317x1060, 568.14K)

Surely some of them would've been able to right? Even if it's smaller there should've been an amount of them able to learn and maintain it, right?

There is nowhere to run.

has Macron said anything?

ITT:
Anti-progressives complain that people under attack in by the hosts of the country THAT INVITED THEM are complaining about being forcibly displaced once again and exiled as criminals for the actions of a minority of the minority.

We weren't asked, we were TOLD you fucking scum. We didn't invite them. And even if we had, if you invite a guest over to your house, can they then demand that the house be made theirs? Kill yourself. I mean that, people are currently creating 12 guage zip guns & pipe bombs from the hardware stores and getting ready to come slaughter all the commies and niggers. Also will be cop traitors, to get their firearms. We are going to enjoy hanging you all, or taking your heads. See you soon, traitor or kike, whatever you are. ;)

No, for the simple reason that they are "crabs in a bucket". Nigeria is a good example, they actually have some very smart people - who can accomplish nothing since any effort they make is undermined by those around them. Source: Know a very intelligent Nigerian who believes Whites should still rule Africa as he has blackpilled himself on his own race.

I think you need a healthy dose of mustard gas.

Can someone just Allah Akbar them already?

Attached: 9D7E1804-F7FC-43B6-BABB-F05E37F60A76.jpeg (300x300, 30.76K)

Attached: Majalis-128998-The_New_Maid.jpg (960x768, 160.63K)

You need a critical mass of 130+ IQ people to fill the roles with professional engineers for maintaining infrastructure. It requires a chain of supply and logistics at the economic scale. You can get by with a relatively small class of intelligent people, but it has its limits and when you dip below the threshold its over. You also get confounded with the fact that anyone lucky enough to be smart in Apefrica will want to leave because they'll realize how hopeless the situation is. So you get a brain drain.

Attached: nobody likes niggers.mp4 (640x360, 910.83K)

You mean the generation that owns about ~$1 trillion in student loan debt? Yeah we can totally afford thousands of dollars to fly over to Paris to hang out with Alcoholic Muzzies and mudcock loving French slags for the weekend, and flying back 1st class obviously…

Attached: Elim.jpg (270x263, 9.07K)

Don't forget the first fucking thing the nogs did once we handed Liberia over to them was go enslave all the neighboring niggers…

Everyone puts those vacations on credit cards, so whether you can afford it or not doesn't really matter. All aboard the jewsury train.