Fbi user

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

I dont know how much time you guys have. Something is going on related to Iran. I dont know what is being planned. One of my longtime close friends who was a field agent with me years ago reached out to me to get food then take family to our cabin. He is now the sectional chief of one of eastern regions.

I am just a field agent. I dont know if a 9/11 2.0 coverup is being planned within the FBI. He wouldnt tell me any details just said to skip town then head straight to our cabin where we used to hunt back in the day. He said he couldnt tell me any details because it would put my life in danger. So here I am telling you guys because I know most of you are good people.

I dont know what is about to happen. Im guessing it has something to do with the upcoming Iran war though.

Attached: fbi.webm (9.47 MB, 608x1080)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/notre-dame-fire-aqsa-mosque-1397259
youtube.com/watch?v=PPzIWsdnj0w
ilovekent.net/2019/01/06/huge-windstorm-knocks-out-power-to-thousands-early-sunday/
google.com/maps/place/Dollar Tree/@47.3565393,-122.1151944,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x54905fa111900879:0xcf341ace22865df5!8m2!3d47.3565238!4d-122.1154859
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trade/rural-iowans-ponder-trump-alternatives-as-china-trade-war-drags-on-idUSKCN1SQ1LGI

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

yeah well, good news, hopefully an EMP will happen, globally

John Howard
John Howard

I need moar user

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

That is some weird video…

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

however video is out of sync, at 0:29 is the actual beginning, when it all goes to black. living on the cape I've seen this numerous times, what you are seeing is a bight time missile launch, with a low ceiling of cloud c over, and the video is widely out of sync for dramatic effect..
OP is playing games

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

bight time
night time

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

blogpost
Not your blog.
If you don't understand the history of Israel forcing America into their war agenda and it being sold to US presidents towards the end of their term, enticing them with the prospect of tradition reelecting a sitting president during wartime, you're a fucking moron.

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

Q larp level bullshit anons.
Shilver me timbers ANONS it's the FBI

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

Fucking hell man. We're all literally waiting for them to pull a false flag. We know it's gonna happen. What an absurd state of affairs, they can't keep this sort of shit running forever.

Attached: 22552113.jpg (25.58 KB, 314x475)

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

Looks like a thunder-storm.

Adam White
Adam White

99% sure that's a substation arcing.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

fbi stages false flag to gain support for war

NEVER SEEN THAT ONE BEFORE.

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

here some electrical videos. A sustained arc, night, foggy => video, and that's why the power is all flickering.

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

Hurr durr, fbi user. Since you dont know whats going on, I will fill in blanks. The united states will go to war with iran. It has to happen and cannot be avoided because… the jews need to build a third temple in Jerusalem. The first was destroyed by nebuchdnezzer, the second was destroyed by titus, then the muslims built a whole mosque on the site in 807 ad. That mosque has to go. Cant have a jew temple and sacrifice animals daily, have temple prostitution with a big mosque on the side of the building. So the mosque has to go. But it cant. The muslims are too dedicated to it. It is after all the al aqsa mosque, the farthest mosque, or dajaal canary. So the jews have to have goyim destroy iran so iran is too busy with goyim to worry about jews removing the mosque. Jews will remove the mosque build the third temple, then moschiah comes. Thats probably jared kushner by the way. Kushner is signed on the dotted line to offer Palestinians to move to egypt, but will ultimately be saudi arabia, which will get Venezuelan oil in exchange for accepting Palestine and Africans and later chinese. Of course the whole problem is, nobody wants to go to war with iran, but the jews are known foremost with creating conditions which cause people to act. So what would cause USA to attack iran with any support? They need a good solid draft, while the men are gone they can rape the country, so how to get all the men out of country? It would have to be bigger than 9/11. Ahhhhh, you see, now if youre actually real youd understand that this supposed friend of yours is no friend at all but an enemy of your people, an enemy of all people, the weak who benefit from the misery of others. If you were a real man, youd know what to do.

Luis Long
Luis Long

ships incoming!!!

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

Hey gods chosen. Wat it do? We good times doin righteous n sheeit wif our godbless life yea? You daer happinin wif squak n such, n i jus cater tolls ya begs. It what our creator meant fer us doh allong yea, cuz we be chozen and unchozen for to make bear worl where do same for ever n ever never, cuz god said frum da talumudahara. I knows us am n am shiz, iz be amin my fukin o all dat not fuckin i am, herd? Aight dens. Peace n love n forgjved mah faif, praise abes n hishit, befor absolute yeh?

Connor Long
Connor Long

hopefully Iran can nuke the jews before the lights go out on them

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

What is happening in the video? Also, did you guys look into the reports on pedos posting actual CP on /b2/? I'm getting sick of stumbling across that degenerate shit.

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

I ask god that an user flys the b2s and diverts course to vaporize that spot everyday. It would dramatically alter human consciousness in only one instant, necessarily, due to its implication

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Under Julian the Apostate, Roman Emperor they were permitted to start work on the third but it was destroyed by an earthquake.

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

Quality larp, not even gonna sage

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

Here iran bogaloo!
im fbi!!!!!!!
idk tho, ill just claim unsaucy
Ww3 is happening bruh, if you are where youre at, you are complicit. Gather intel, doc, distro, or neck it up, your fates already secure m8.

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

WHEN ONE OF THESE GUYS GIVE US TIME STAMP PROOF THAT THEY SHOT THEIR SUPERVISOR IN THE FACE, I MIGHT START BELIEVING THEM.

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

quality post despite the OP being shit, it's actually pretty funny how ignorant people are about the third temple and al aqsa

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

nice try ZOG

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

Oh look, another electric transformer on fire, this be EMP shill.
Sage this shit

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

newsweek.com/notre-dame-fire-aqsa-mosque-1397259

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

((((1)))) and done. larping faggot nigger

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

Oh fuck

Transformers don't float like 50 feet in the air. Check that altitude you fucking idiot.

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

Breddy sure that was more than 50 ft

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

Reminds me of close encounters footage

Leo James
Leo James

I'm just saying. That must be on an invisble fucking mountain lmao

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

Please watch Ryan Dawson's most recent livestream, they talk about how the U.S. would need to re-institute the draft in order to get enough men for a war in Iran. It will definitely require another false flag to start this one, so even though OP is LARPing, he's probably only got the date wrong.

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

fake and gay

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

Transformers don't float like 50 feet in the air. Check that altitude you fucking idiot.
They don't float, but you sure are some floating twat

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

A "false flag" wouldn't work, only a real flag.

John Ward
John Ward

I'm going to fuck your twat

Carter White
Carter White

We have plenty of women we can send to defend the ZOG.

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

Based

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

I wish OP had thrown aliens into his LARP…would have been more fun, know what I mean, jelly bean?
He is doing the seig heil and everything.

Attached: alien-close-encounters.jpg (4.56 KB, 355x142)

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

Cant wait to see our frontlines with all the baste minorities wahmen and dilating trannies

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

Lets send the fucking worthless trannies.

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Time to become a conscientious objector.

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

Aliens would be fun yeah.

Carson Price
Carson Price

sending women to die for Israel
sending women to die
women dying
based

Attached: a2f91e6311621e67abcc3268b4c023a04be6da626f59c943b1805ef5778278e5.jpg (10.93 KB, 225x225)

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

I forgot to mention this video came across my desk this week as well. Why do you guys send these?

They are obviously fake

Attached: iamreptilian.webm (5.96 MB, 360x360)

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

Hurr durr, rbi user
real men
if youre actually real
you answer to a faggot master

Asher King
Asher King

Why would we send you videos of reptilians, when glowniggers ARE the reptilians?

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

I dont know this kid kept sending in reptilian videos. I was asked to investigate if he was schizo.

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

stop embarrassing yourself

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

I am CIA. Fucking kill yourself.

Luke James
Luke James

Cool it hothead.

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

Post eyes then reptilian

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

larping nigger larping as a fednigger.

Get fucked.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

We broughted the masketta man

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

youtube.com/watch?v=PPzIWsdnj0w

The world will end when someone finally decides to use an EMP blast. Nobody needs to die in a nuclear blast for it to end society as we know it. It is coming soon? Are you all ready for the apocalypse?

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

Attached: unknown.png (51.95 KB, 1018x383)

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

I've never seen anybody go full glownigger chosen before.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

Attached: c0b1fc71a1cf85e2c08d5f23e173592f37de26fd58eebdf7722a1ac9b02f3cef.jpg (13.95 KB, 570x284)

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

Ah, Michael Collins Piper. Dead mysteriously at age 54, and no autopsy was even done. If you aren't on a hit list, you aren't doing enough.

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

I can imagine tens of millions of people trying to google how to survive an EMP after an EMP.

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

hey cia are you /lucifersguys/?

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

You should be careful if you really are fed, jews are the masters of the bureau. They will abuse and use any of you to the point of death if it accomplishes their goals and obscures the fact that theyre jews. Its really not a trust worthy environment. For your honor, you should resign asap. This clown world is going to fall apart soon. What is coming, especially in the united states, is going to be pretty life or death. If you dont maneuver now to isolate yourself, you will be folded up into the controlled forces. The people of the united states do not want the fbi. At some point, theyre going to wipe you out

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

IT'S HAPPENING goys

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

in lieu of first instinct on reading this:

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

lmao compliance rates of citizenry would drop to the lowest levels ever seen. Last estimate for compliance in draft scenarios was around 2% of the population.

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

You get it.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

more jew spam

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

To be fair, how would you survive in a post EMP society? Grocery stores wouldn't be stocked, it would take days to walk to places you could reach in a few hours by now dead cars, and you'd have to survive using what you already own/your non-technological skills.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

Ill OCCUPY your time tho, lets do. Youve thought your method could be separated from it's purpose. Time you've utilised to sequester more of the same without acknowledging your participation in it. How's it workin out? I mean, gods chosen to rule over that they depend on to be chosen is tricky, or necessarily trickery no? We've not intellect to overcome here, only acceptance. Ya feels? Well, us too. Dont have to be ignorant divisiveness foreves as if it could. (It cant). Dont matter who we claim as a man or promulgating perpetuos of source if we've not touched it ourselves. We are we, i am that i am, and you and i are occupying time belonging to our rest (of others). It wont end, when ur means devoid.

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

another obvious bot

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

No one who went into a draft ever thought ahead about it or wanted to go when it came, they just happen, thats what a draft is, they take a bunch of people who dont want to go to war and they send them to war. drafting yourself, in a war against the foreign power that has occupied and undermined all law and decency, thats the real way to handle a draft, youre going to go die overseas anyways, why not die for something more important, like slaying the queen bee…

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

if johnny fucking popo wasn't in my neighborhood I could shoot deer in the head damn near every day with a 22 rifle, fuck ton of wild life where I live, I'd be just fine.

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

Something is going on related to Iran.
You don't fucking say.

Attached: 1244818532803.jpg (56.64 KB, 600x431)

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

Im flattered. Only hope to reach tay someday

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

You think the police would stop you from hunting in the apocalypse???

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

My gods. He's ascended.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

No one who went into a draft ever thought ahead about it or wanted to go when it came
Yeah, that's why they went into a draft.

Attached: draftresistance.png (273.03 KB, 760x938)

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

Most people won't. Military studies put the death toll at over 85% of the population would die. That being said, if you don't already have the skills necessary to survive, you don't get to make mistakes after the happening. Even a small injury after happening is likely fatal.

So you have two options. Research, practice, get prepared, etc., or just keep a length of rope laying around to neck yourself, a loaded gun to put in your mouth, etc.

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

The jews will stop him, after they get world government. One of the noachide laws is prohibition of flesh from living animals, which seems innocuous but can be jew-stretched to mean no meat, or no shooting/stabbing of animals. Violation of this is punishable by decapitation and may be according to 2 witnesses and administered by goys. Maimonides law of kings.

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

haha holy shit hope you know this tripped me out you guys are mind readers. anyone who reads this plz know ur thoughts r not private the cia has mind readers who are possibly benevolent

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

Found the town.

Covington, Washington.
Bad implications that something weird would be happening here.
"Iran" related more like China related.

Attached: CovingtonWashingtonPlaza.png (108.84 KB, 967x582)

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

still fuck u glownigger

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

Take note of the precipitation in the video as well as the store signs. It matches up 100%. That right there is the filming location.

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

does anyone have that video where kikes in israel are staging and faking an injured guy in a bunch of rubble?

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

.>>13302181

There it is, WG. The laws that seperate you from this discussion, or the nature you're bound to i gather? Would you beneficiently explain then for us goy? We seek truth just as you.

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

ilovekent.net/2019/01/06/huge-windstorm-knocks-out-power-to-thousands-early-sunday/

Possible related incident that would cause electrical arc visible in the air.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

OP's video doesn't really pair with the incident in the news here however, the weather conditions seem to have several noticeable disparities.

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

Here bruh:

David Morris
David Morris

The windstorm also took place at like 8 in the morning and OP's video is clearly set in the evening.

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

BPA Covington Substation

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

My god, ZOG is real!

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

He's looking North East. The substation is South West of his position.

Attached: SubstationWrongWay.png (104.85 KB, 602x583)

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

You think the police would stop you from hunting in the apocalypse???
no, they police would be irrelevant then. what I am saying is I could shoot a deer in my subdivision tonight were it not for the police, a 22 scoped rifle to the head is fatal. Hell I'd eat a squirrel or a rabbit but if you cook 65 lbs of deer meat in one go it's going to feed a family for 2-3 weeks, fresh water, not a problem, frankly nothing would be a problem, except marauding spics and nigger hordes, Yet there is a solution to that also, I'd love to see an EMP, and I hope China, Russia who the fuck ever does it but on a global scale. I'd eat shit that would make a billy goat puke.

reminder, when america was once america instead of kike world.

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

Nope. Not at all. Covington Credit (the only sign visible) operates out of the south.

AL, GA, SC, OK, TN, TX

Not Covington WA.

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

Check the ending of the video. Also it's in reverse the ending is the beginning.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

google.com/maps/place/Dollar Tree/@47.3565393,-122.1151944,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x54905fa111900879:0xcf341ace22865df5!8m2!3d47.3565238!4d-122.1154859

Sorry for the cookies or whatever but for expediency. At the beginning of the vid you can see the bright yellow subway sign next to the donut shop.

At the end you can see the Dollar Tree safeway etc etc
IDK if that sign actually says Covington CREDIT but that's a good call, and very interesting.

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

Mossad is going to set off a nuke on American soil and blame it on Iran. They are literally going to blow up an entire western city.This is the ONLY play the have to get what they wan ie: THE JEW WORLD ORDER

Chase Young
Chase Young

government(kikes) are trying to start a war with Iran
We just need to make liberal-leftists understand this before US gets into the war

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

Yeah as best I can make it out. Green logo. Also the parking lot in OP is 2-3x the size of the one you mapped.

Attached: 601-north-plaza-01-400x250-c.jpg (118.08 KB, 400x250)

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

agree 100% jews will nuke a US city, and Trump will green light it

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

IDK man the nail salon and all the other shit is way too coincidental. The video's also really fucking dark so it's impossible to make out most of the ground features or really gauge distances well.

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

Also could just be a case of the town having its own tiny little kike run creditor. I've seen a lot of those in my homestate like you'll see small bank chains that only go a couple cities and shit like that so it could just be a shameless rip-off.

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

Attached: Neutron1.PNG (156.83 KB, 854x1019)
Attached: Neutron2.PNG (191.19 KB, 840x1034)
Attached: Neutron3.PNG (174.01 KB, 780x998)
Attached: Neutron4.PNG (140.8 KB, 867x851)

James Gomez
James Gomez

Got anything that fills in the gaps?

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

Hawt

Jason Green
Jason Green

Ty , and yafdas

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

That's it

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

The direction of intention will imperative frens.

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

what book is this from?

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

If you're CIA, then tell us about the aliens you keep in cold storage

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

You know how easy it is to jam the entire country of Lebanon?

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

BE PREPARED

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

Attached: big-man-tyrone-its-happening.mp4 (3.05 MB, 640x360)

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

GUISE SERIOUSLY.

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

Attached: Senior-at-Douglas-High-School-says-she-spoke-to-the-suspect-Nikolas-Cruz-at-the-school-today.mp4 (6.7 MB, 640x360)

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

blah blah blah, this is why no nation should give up it's nuclear program, ever, look at what has happened to all that have (((chosen)) the way pf peace. Destroyed by kikes. Hopefully, there are a shit ton a tatical nuclear weapons in the middle east because if it's going to be a shit show, at least hope it's one helluva a shit show. My bet is Israel uses nukes, (((for self preservation purposes only))) in a war they themselves have wanted for a long time and have started themselves.

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

About 20% of the population of Israel are Arabs, so there are around 6,000,000 Jews in Israel right now. Magic number has been reached.
Release The Hellfire.

Attached: 1244492756482.jpg (300.13 KB, 1024x768)

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

BLOWOUT SOON FELLOW STALKER

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

There needs to be a thread on Zig Forums dedicated to doomsday survival resources. Chances are very high OP just got bored and posted a bullshit thread to see what people would say, but the idea that a significant event is coming very soon has alot of evidence behind it.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

Implying anything besides suicide is a productive and reasonable decision

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

UNLESS IT'S VERY WELL SCRIPTED, LIKE JFK BEING KILLED OR 9/11

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

American Communist Men who hate their job.
They made perfect grades at Leftist University.
Sub Genius, but still has High I.Q.
They come from poor families.
Daddy issues.
The reason they made it to Leftist University was because of their dad's hard lessons. These are the same hard lessons that would cause a son to resent a father and that father's culture and national loyalty.

Bitched into doing anything he is told. Followed all orders until graduation was attained. Was left with very few options in failing Job Market. Decided to vent frustration by joining law enforcement.
Continued doing anything he was told. Maintained perfect record. Killed a few people and became commended for it.

Was asked to join the FBI. Started drinking at night because of the stress and memories of the dying victims.
Then, Obama left office.
Drank beer and watched CNN religiously. In a drunken stupor, started buying into the anti-Trump propaganda.

After Trump's victory, believes everyone is a bunch of evil retards in America.
Because of loneliness and desperation, starts socializing online while drunk. Brags too much about his FBI position.
Ends up befriending a Chinese Communist Agent.
Kills more people; just following training.
Has a lot in common with his Communist friend. Decides that Global Communism is a more worthy cause than blindly following orders.
Receives a cash payment under the table to 'let someone get away with murder' and does not bat an eye as he covers up the evidence.
Starts buying expensive liquors instead of cheap beer.

Gets asked to ______ …. Literally anything …

Look guys, The United States of America is a sitting duck right now… There is nothing that the citizens can do…
The Democrats want to immobilize us. The Republicans are mostly Democrats in disguise.
The Politicians don't give a fuck. They're a bunch of talented lawyers and orators.

The Chinese are at war with the United States. They won't declare war. They would rather stab us in our sleep.
There is nothing we can do except sit and wait… The Chinese do not want to destroy us, they want to slowly replace us with Globalized fools. They will take our territory right out from under us without even a fight…

There are thousands of vulnerabilities… There are tens of thousands of Chinese spies in the United States.
Our cyber security is garbage. Out electrical grids sometimes break on accident. Our financial system is fueled purely by debt slavery. The world could be ending, and the debt slaves will still be going to work.

We know there is sex trafficking at every port.
We know that D.C. is corrupt. Either the Republicans or the Democrats are completely incompetent or corrupt…. no matter what your persuasion is… AT LEAST HALF IS 100% NOT DOING THEIR JOB.

NONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT COMPLAIN ABOUT KIKES.
Why doesn't internet culture elect a Candidate who can bypass the censorship?
We need to elect an actual member of ANONYMOUS into a high enough public position so that we can spread a message to the world.

That is the only way.
We need to awaken the sleeping giant.
SOMEHOW SOMEWAY

Attached: neal.jpg (19.27 KB, 635x325)

Ayden King
Ayden King

Is HongKong the new HonkHonk? Stay tuned for details, chink.

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

I know right, i'm fucking tired of seeing "happenings" but nothing ever happens.
Something must and will happen though, but stop with theses dumb threads.

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

LARP HARDER HOMO

Noah James
Noah James

Hey you that FBI agent that looks like Deb from Dexter?
Hit me up sometime!
I can't change who I am.

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

Jesus christ just drop the bombs already so I can either die or help rebuild what remains to have a spine.

OP's buddies are hiding in the woods for no reason.

Attached: 4b874b7943854c1262d3d42a6be5bcc27436492eca0e9ab16a3d9803a6d84d3c.gif (755.66 KB, 500x375)

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

Jesus this video is other worldly x-files type shit. Is it aliens.

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

that's not news. waiting for several explosions. big explosions.

Attached: codered.webm (2.77 MB, 1280x720)

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

Jesus christ
tel' hai

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

Hey guys I'm in Iran. I'm tired of all these news everyday about a war…. When the fuck will it happen???? First they predicted on 17th, then during the Eurovision AND NOTHING EVER HAPPENED.

How can I escape from Iran? It pisses me off when I see many people could escape the shitholes they've been in but I can't.

Attached: a.jpg (40.56 KB, 640x640)

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

Fake and gay

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

Stay there faggot. The west is full as.

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

How can I escape from Iran?
by power boat, into Turkmenistan via the Caspian. My sisters brother in laws cousin fishes for Sturgeon

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

Fuck off Ahmed.

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

into Turkmenistan
I'm not a muslim.
I should've asked how can I escape from Iran to Germany/Austria/Sweden/Switzerland?

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

Don't bring your stinky ass in Europe, we have enough stinky niggers.

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

Watch cuck porn my son.

Attached: b.jpg (105.85 KB, 925x583)

David Hill
David Hill

Funny, it's always people who are not White that are using this insult. "This person is not even White, how dare he ?"
Always the same pattern. Shitposting will not make you White, just so you know.

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

fake and gay

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Stop complaining and shoot up an Iranian synagogue.

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

Attached: fck-off-us.jpg (7.12 KB, 225x225)

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

terribly sorry, didnt see your post.

Attached: fck-off-eu.jpg (32.42 KB, 595x528)

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

what the hell…

Attached: fck-off-au.jpg (8.42 KB, 230x219)

Blake King
Blake King

/k/ had a discussion about radioactive artillery that would in effect render it's target unoccupiable for the next 10 centuries. But don't get any funny ideas, it was purely theoretical.

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

I think OP is serious. Go hide in your cabins as the illegal mexicans flow into your country. 5D chess move.

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

You just write shit while everyday you are being flooded with the types of people you hate. I'M NOT OF THOSE KINDS, but you blindly hate all.

Attached: ir.png (373.52 KB, 500x616)

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

Aren't you afraid you are outing your friend?
You just identified him as a sectional chief in an eastern region

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

You know what they say abt the intrwebz, all girls are men, all kids are FBI and all FBI are gay

Attached: 2AOl.gif (903.49 KB, 228x400)

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

fuck drumpf (aka putin's cockholster!)
worthless piece of shit will destroy you country
VOTE HIM OUT, USA

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

MAGA DANGER: Rural Iowans ponder Trump alternatives
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trade/rural-iowans-ponder-trump-alternatives-as-china-trade-war-drags-on-idUSKCN1SQ1LGI
Increasing frustrations over the prolonged dispute are prompting some rural residents in Iowa, home of the first presidential nominating contest in February, to consider candidates other than Jared Kushner's cock holster President Donald Trump in the 2020 election.
Their desire for alternatives highlights the deep financial pain the trade war is causing in the agriculture sector, a backbone of Iowa’s economy. Farm incomes have also suffered from years of overproduction and low commodity prices.
The United States and China appeared on track for an agreement before relations soured this month, pushing U.S. soybean futures to their lowest in more than a decade.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

The jews wanted the 911 false flag to be way bigger than it actually turned out. They parked vans filled with explosives in the WTC basement garage so that the lobbies/1st floors would collapse. This would have trapped everyone in the building and killed 50,000 people. It didn’t work and the people on the lower levels of the impact were able to escape. Had 50,000 been killed, they would have been able to get Americans to accept 20,000 killed in an Iran invasion. As long as they went right into Iran after they toppled Saddam around 2004ish. That was the plan if the lobby collapsed. They also were trying to frame the Palestinians for a GW bridge explosion that was didn’t happen because the cops caught the suspicious van filled with explosives with Israeli Mossad dressed up as Palestinians driving it to the bridge. The jews would have had the green light to crush Palestine and build the temple.

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

NSA here
please stop posting pictures of your buttholes

Attached: nsa.webm (6.47 MB, 320x180)

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

They parked vans filled with explosives in the WTC basement garage so that the lobbies/1st floors would collapse.
nope, they are still saying there were no explosives and that was the plan all along. If there were explosives there might be a bigger investigation

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

Tell me more about Temple prostitution?
Will it involve many pedophiles and the murder of used up, abused children?

Attached: temple.jpeg (275.26 KB, 1280x720)

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

glownigger FBI agents funneling kids to kikes. typical

Attached: wp-1486059738802.jpg (175.87 KB, 1078x516)

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

Def says Covington Credit, trying to find out which Covington Credit it is. Over 250 of them all over the Southern US. Basically searched all of Georgia so far with no luck, getting into Oklahoma now.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

Alright let's see. OP is one of the following,

[ ]Christian zionist
[ ]JIDF
[ ]Crusading genocidal christian who wants to destroy religious opposition.(Don't forget that Anders Breivik is rotting in prison while his jewish accomplice is out in the streets)

What do they all have in common?

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

ooo, OOOO, I know this one:

taxes to the same daddy.

Attached: 1471840316626.jpg (46.42 KB, 670x600)

William Young
William Young

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (56.05 KB, 785x1295)

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

I can tell you where it won't happen… NYC, too many Jews!

Kushner will ensure it happens in a Republican majority city with the most Q retards. Gotta rile up the base eh?

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

The fuck off we'e full thing is Australian. I hazard to guess the oddly untouchable and unscathed (up to now) media oligarch Murdoch is behind orchestrating everything. Take out Murdoch and it might all collapse.

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

hahaha

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

I'm going to fuck your twat
Don't keep us waiting

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

he couldnt tell me any details because it would put my life in danger.
How would anyone know that he told you?

sage for being a larping pos with no common sense.