The American Identity Movement

David Wilson
David Wilson

Hi \pol/. I’m a representative from AIM, also known as the American Identity Movement. We are the only genuine dissident right organization that you will find in the U.S., unfortunately, as all the others (Vanguard America, Patriot Front) are either compromised or have bad faith ambitions that ultimately involve violence. We seek to retake America through nonviolence in the way that MLK did for his people. Originally called Identity Evropa, our leader Patrick Casey rebranded to get away from the stigma associated with the former. We have made strides since, both online and in near space, but we could always use new recruits who can and will do whatever it takes to help us reach our goal of saving western civilization.

Join us!: americanidentitymovement.com/join/

If not, you can also donate: americanidentitymovement.com/donate/

Attached: 7E8ECB6D-B0FB-4163-8B7E-976F269339B2.jpeg (611.31 KB, 2048x1536)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson–Hemings_controversy#1998_DNA_study
law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment
archive.is/8YWtB
youtube.com/watch?v=5gXTuBWatXU
americanidentitymovement.com/patrick-casey-appears-on-infowars/
patriotfront.us/updates/
americanidentitymovement.com/join/
patriotfront.us/debts-of-blood/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Front
aaanativearts.com/american-indian-movement-aim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Movement
encyclopedia.com/history/united-states-and-canada/north-american-indigenous-peoples/american-indian-movement

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

Attached: Hunting-Prank-(Rémi-Gaillard).webm (6.46 MB, 854x480)

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

America will be brown

William Cruz
William Cruz

I legitimately think a Jew could convince itself that 2 + 2 = 5.

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

Attached: niggers.png (43.19 KB, 493x659)

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

the more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

How does A.I.M compare to Patriot Front?

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

AIM’s ideology is mostly paleoconservatism, America First nationalism and right-wing populism. Faith, family, folk. Western values. Etc. PF are known for being malcontent Nazis who make normal white Americans look bad with their optics.

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

Another question. I understand that your group has had several leaks which have been reported, it would seem you have been infiltrated by lefties, what is Patrick Casey doing to make sure this does not continue?

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

Yes, we had some issues with ANTIFA infiltrating (Alex Stein for one) but it’s been resolved. We found out who they were (about 9 of them) and are actually pressing charges. We cannot disclose the specifics as of yet, but expect something big on that end.

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

Nice try antifa journo, kindly fuck yourself and quit larping. You've already LARPed as anti-capitalists when you showed your true colors by endorsing BK.

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

NIGGER NO ONE CARES ABOUT KOSHER PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE WHINING.

YOU ARE NOT SCARING THE ENEMY

YOU ARE NOT STOPPING THE ENEMY

YOU MAKE WHITE MEN LOOK LIKE FAGGOTS

FUCK YOUR BRAND

YOU ARE NOT SERVANTS OF THE WHITE RACE

KILL YOURSELVES NOW

Attached: fuck-you-dog.jpg (40.02 KB, 1024x576)

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

Burger King? We prefer McDonald’s, fam.

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

Nice ID, but they're trolling you. It's just Antifa larping as them in an attempt to smear them.

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

Nice DACA trips!
Speaking of which, many people on Zig Forums want to know how they can turn their DACA into American citizenship. Do you know?

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

naan-violence
We followin' da foosteps of Mahtin Nigga King Jewnior
Kill yourself with your wife's husband's big black dick, niggercuck.

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

Good. If you have indeed gotten rid of all the infiltrators I can consider joining. One last question, do you have many members in Southern California?

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

PF are known for being malcontent Nazis who make normal white Americans look bad with their optics.
ANYONE WHO USES THE TERM OPTICS DESERVES TO BE SHOT

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

You do not care about the poor nor do you care about capitalism. You're a collective of posers who pretend to be someone that they're not. It's no surprise considering that you pretend to LARP as women too.

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

Yes, but we won’t give numbers.
We care about ALL normal Americans regardless of class. Class is a communist cope and we’re not wignats, so no we’re not communists.

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

It's no surprise considering that you pretend to LARP as women too.
LOL, context?

Michael James
Michael James

DO YOU SUPPORT OUR GREATEST ALLY?
IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL BE BANNED
8/POL/ DOES NOT ALLOW ANY ANTI-SEMITISM INTO IT'S DISCUSSIONS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (218.42 KB, 349x341)

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

but expect something big on that end.
I DON'T. THERE WILL BE NO CONSEQUENCES FOR THEM AS USUAL.

YOU ARE LITERALLY FAGGOTS. POST WHEN YOU ACTUALLY KILL THE ENEMY, UNTIL THEN FUCK OFF WITH E-THOTERY, WE AREN'T DONATING.

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

We think giving endless aid to Israel while depriving our own citizens is suicidal and revealing of a larger agenda, but we don’t see anything wrong with Israel being a sovereign state.

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

The context is that the user is antifa trying to roleplay as an AIM member. Not only do antifa trannies pretend to be white nationalists, they also pretend to be women.

John Moore
John Moore

ENJOY YOUR BAN

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

Thanks for the info.

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

Just go mulatto, be American

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

Waste of trips. If you want to do something good for your people, get yourself some followers within this group and break away to form a new one that isn't co-opted. Patrick Casey is a faggot and a coward.

So you're a bunch of based fashy shabbos goys? You're a faggot and a coward as well. SAGE

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

black

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

The reason why they didn't answer your question is because all leftists are fake people who have no coherent form of identity. They will never make a difference because they are no different from whom they criticize.

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

You’re spreading a lie made up by wignats. Kill yourself, asshole.

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

Kill yourself kike.

Ryder White
Ryder White

Fuck you nigger.

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

says the tranny

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

Attached: F9DC521C-619C-4DDA-9A4B-769CF00874C5.gif (800.76 KB, 320x134)

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

At this point ANYTHING that is not an actual DNA-based Jew is okay with me. Literally, anything.

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

Would you be fine with a nigger or chink?

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

Take this shit to 4/pol/, alt-kike.

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

The only liar here is you, leftist. From your gender to your stance on capitalism. Do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

I said anything.

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

The only group that actually gets it regarding optics.

Attached: 25ada91e9dbc9984ce7966d8d0380d6f42c9d50b74c90ceaf9028ee764724470.png (143.91 KB, 1155x852)
Attached: 5679de53845e654ee10cd5a8282edb0e8f6db83172c8f1d4798b6738e45b95e9.jpg (67.52 KB, 522x513)
Attached: f3r.png (127.83 KB, 1081x846)
Attached: larpers.PNG (1.17 MB, 1001x669)

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

twitter gif from a shitty TV show
Nice job outing yourself even further. Not only are you fucking stupid, you also have shitty taste in media too. Are you one of those drooling retards who spend hours binge-watching crappy shows like GoT?

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

<TV show

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

1 shekel has been deposited to your account.

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

Your taste in media is trash and it's reflective of your ideology as a whole; fake and gay.

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

Ifyou'reshootingupsynagoguesyou'rewastingourtime.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

LOL, No.

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

Okay but
<TV show
You’ve never seen Blade Runner?

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

I unbanned you to ask following
Do you support war with Iran?

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

LMAO, I bet you're a dork who adopted his "anti-capitalism" stance from watching Cyberpunk media.

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

No.

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

This alt-kike glownigger thread is still being bumped?

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

Y

John Johnson
John Johnson

so suicide for you then. Black.

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

What time is it in Shanghai and how is your Social Credit, DingDong

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

You're not going to find recruits for your controlled opposition group. You are self-admitted Zionists. I'm not saying that standard political activism has no value, but we're going to mainly have to take our lands back from us through the barrel of a gun, the same way our ancestors took these lands in the first place.

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

Knives, rope, pipes, bats, rocks, bottles, teeth, feet, icepicks, crowbars, and fists also work if you can't get your hands on a boomboom.

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

we’re not wignats, so no we’re not communists.
this is more proof you should be killed. i'll gladly help antifa and White cops do that.

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

Wow you people are unhinged. Glad to say that we’ve received 3 new applications though, so thanks!

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

America is not an Aryan nation. Never was. Give up on your idea of America being a "White man's land" because it's not. America is not your friend. Aryans have no representation in any government on earth. Think about that. Every other race has a homeland except Aryan people.
"American" isn't even a race. It represents "everyone" meaning it represents no one.

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

Torpedo

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

Don't forget about gasoline.

Civcucks like OP are the only pussies that get beat up by scrawny mentally ill drug addict Antifa faggots, anyways.

Go ahead and give up, Moishe, should have posted this faggotry on 4/pol/ or /r/the_donald instead.

"American" means a white person who is from America.

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

Are you really scared of duhhh jooooos?

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal
t. oil driller, Thomas Jefferson

America was pozzed from the start with it's (((Christian equality))) meme. This current environment was a foregone conclusion and it's been a steady slide downhill from the moment the (((founding documents))) were signed by the race traitors.

I'll sayit again, America is not an Aryan nation.

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

I am in Colorado.

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

No, we're not scared of you kikes. You're not invincible, there are far more of us than there are of you, and it will only take a small percentage of us to completely eradicate the jewish bloodline on earth.

Well, the revolution was mainly funded by a kike banker, so I'm sure the United States has always been a kiked entity. Even so, it was founded on nationalism, the first immigration law signed by George Washington specifically banned non-Europeans from becoming US citizens. The words "all men are created equal" are just that, meaningless words. It's also possible that Thomas Jefferson being a nigger lover was simply a smear campaign. I reject the liberal values the United States was founded on, and that is why this entity must be destroyed, but the land itself reclaimed for our race.

Checked.

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

Lol cringe

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

You do realize the vast majority of this board's regular users will be shooting in your direction within a few years, correct?

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

To any anons about to post on this thread, don't forget to sage. OP is a faggot, and seems to thin that he is shilling on 4/pol/.

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

To any anons about to post on this tread, don't forget to sage. OP is a faggot who seems to forget that this isn't 4/pol.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

It's also possible that Thomas Jefferson being a nigger lover was simply a smear campaign
According to an initial report on the findings of a 1998 DNA study which tested the Y-chromosome of direct male-line descendants of Eston Hemings, and other related tests, there is a high probability that Thomas Jefferson was the biological father of Eston Hemings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson–Hemings_controversy#1998_DNA_study
America is not Aryan land, Europe is Aryan land. America belongs to its native peoples (non-Aryans). Europeans coming to America was a huge mistake. Yes, we made impressive gains in America by some metrics, but we lost our collective soul and now our women are openly being whores and racemixing while Europe burns and is being continuously sacked by the muslim invaders.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

SAGes negated

Julian Long
Julian Long

You kike faggots who are attacking OP and thinking a sage counts as a downvote should all be doxed and killed. I will rape all your relatives.

Brody White
Brody White

Kiss my ass. This thread shouldn't be bumped because OP is a self admitted civnat, and a self admitted Zionist, and this is what the "American Identity Movement" stands for. I'd like to think that most of us on 8/pol/ don't fall for MIGAPede ideology.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

You're a homo, this entire planet belongs to the white man.

James Bailey
James Bailey

Subversive (((fellow Whites))) like you are always the ones who always create internal divisions and start brother wars.
Daily reminder that Hitler was not pro-Aryan, he was pro-German, which is why so many Aryans died during the war.
Aryans only belong on European soil and anyone who is not Aryan should leave peacefully while there is still time to escape unharmed.

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

Fuck off faggot I’m tired of this shit

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

Oy, (((my fellow whites))), abandon all the beautiful and resource rich lands that your ancestors fought and died for and leave them behind for the mongrels and shitskins, just because. I'm definitely not a glownigger kike shill.

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

Ugh we whites deserve replacement

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

You faggots are a pure, unbridled embarrassment that our stone-cold, faustian, war-hardened ancestors would spit upon.

You let yourselves become so massively shakened and utterly intimidated by antifa soyboys and journos that you changed your entire branding hoping it would fix everything, making yourselves look like massive fools and try-hards in the process. You deserve the laughter and ridicule the left throws your way.

I was tempted to call y’alls AIDS, but it would be an unfair analogy given that it’s far more productive than your polo social club.

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

If you want to save your race, start preparing for war. Regardless of what one may think of voting and democratic activism, this particular group has gone full civnat Zionist. They are not a pro-white organization. There is no point in shilling it here.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Demoralization makes us stronger. WHITE POWER

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

Couldn't have said it better myself, this thread is filled with kikery.

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

I'm not giving up hope, in fact, I know for certain that shit is about to go down, and if we recruit, organize and prepare it will certainly go down in our favor.

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

Oh yeah something’s definitely going down as a result of recruiting and organizing your altright “pool parties”. It’s gonna involve eager dudes and a lot of lube.

Dress code: polos and ONLY polos

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

everyone in this thread is taking a dump on it, but twiddling your fingers and shouting race war this kill israel that aren't going out in numbers and committing slaughters. You people are just spiking the punch bowl with laxatives to leave and even bigger brown smear all over the face of your nation. grow up, read a book, and consider that doing something, even if it's not putting jews in mass graves, is better than bullshit.

ya know who's gonna have the infrastructure to fuck your shit up with numbers when shit hits the fan? it sure as hell aint gonna be you larpers that couldn't hold a conversation at a pool party if you tried.

Attached: d41dce63e44e40217eff470e6ff39a07fe1662d82be604c71836cf150528bcac.jpg (48.36 KB, 628x354)

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

AIDS: kills faggots

AIM: enables faggotry (not to mention perpetual confusion with a red nigger group lmaooo)

AIDS > AIM

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

Without directed, group efforts, there will only be moments of violent derangement, whether real or manufactured, to assault the public image of those upholding the positions. To win the battle of hearts and minds, make weapons of the cellphone and closed circuit. Individuals must gather in clusters, hives, upholding their ideals and doing so in accordance with the morality of the majority of media consumers. Regimes which had been monsterous for years, decades even, have repeatedly been toppled by the live broadcast of the same actions. With this in mind, the clusters of actors must act, when together, as paragons, bringing change at the local level in the way of, essentially, community service. Multiple clusters in conjunction, having won the affection of their homes, must then work together in efforts to change the culture, still pristine in conduct one and all. This generates, by it's own accord even without active efforts to disseminate, a drive in like minded people to emulate you, causing the autonomous generation of new clusters. You must know your brothers-in-arms in your local clusters, trust them implicitly, be willing to bet your life on them. The way to foster this is found in part in these joint goals, but are bolstered by efforts to improve the self as individuals, in both body and mind. Make gym Bros your brothers in arms, make brothers in arms your gym Bros. Discuss literature, media, philosophy. Develop earnest connections. Let your cluster be a family. Develop plans, execute them. Make the space you occupy a beautiful one. Make your mind and body a temple. And in this way you will generate an army of free agents, to wage the war of the liberation of our species. And know that if you have won the heart of your homes, they will cry out if any subterfuge, sabotage, black bagging, or terrorism will not be swept under the rug. If you inspire a people, you make a nation of them

You must trust your cluster, and know ones nearby. Become informal chapters of a global lodge bound together by a genuine cause

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

and doing so in accordance with the morality of the majority of media consumers

what does this mean? are you joking?

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

couldn't hold a conversation at a pool party if you tried.
it's really hard being that dumb.

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

In the context of deposed regimes, it means non-violence and nonlethal violence. If your conduct is plainly monstrous to public perception, you will have lost the war of hearts and minds from the very beginning.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

The last AIM thread

Attached: Screenshot-20190507-211532-Chrome.jpg (312.35 KB, 720x1280)

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

we don’t see anything wrong with Israel being a sovereign state.
dropped! fuck you kikes!

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

What is the AIM stance on allowing dual citizenship for American citizens? For or against? As it stands, one can get citizenship from another nation while not needing to renounce American citizenship, assuming the other country allows dual citizenship, ala Israel.

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

WNs should not be confomists.

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

in the way that MLK did for his people.

I'm all for non violence, but wasn't MLK one of the snipers who took out JFK?

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

Kosher "Nationalism"
Jews are our greatest ally

Luke Green
Luke Green

The battle for hearts and minds determines whether a movement thrives.

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

Outed yourself immediately

Attached: joos.jpg (81.63 KB, 394x474)

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

Thread is gay
OP is gay
AIM is gay alt-kike shit
What's new?

Attached: trixie.png (200.32 KB, 900x400)

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

>paleoconservatism
>Nazis
<"Hehe!! guys we hate those NAZIS want you to join us and waste time!!!"
"Gee it's not like this has EVER been tried before goyim hehe… like the alt lite, neocohens in the 90's, and fake conservatard liars like trump"

Never mind this entire forum is comprised of NS/Facist elements + a disacount of a swarm of jewish and comint flies(shills) that are allowed by mods here.

But okay, nice kosher co-opt roleplay immidiately insulting the people here, so insta dropped from me.

But regardless if you actually are legitimate, good luck. But remember if you do not deal with the jewish/traitor question that is plaguing us eventually question you will lose, mind you, you do not have to front it. Because without Jews and their traitorous cabaal we would not be facing immidiate replacement genocide and extinction imminent becoming a minority in ~20 years from now.

shouting race war this kill israel that aren't going out in numbers and committing slaughters.

Being this much of a jew making up shit that never happened, kys

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

there should be a good network of right-wing extremists.it would be a good idea to have a right-wing extremist commit a lethal attack on the opponents every month.he must die in battle so that he can enter the Valhalla.that would cost us 12 fighters per year and 120 right-wing extremists per 10 years.that's quite possible.120 sacrifice right-wing extremists.it's mainly to keep right-wing extremists motivated around the world and to sow fear.commit varied attacks: sometimes a feminist meeting, sometimes an ANTIFA meeting, sometimes an anti-racism meeting.or a black church, synagogue or mosque.ORGANISE ONMEDIATELY.there can be at least 1000 or 5000 victims in 10 years' time, if it's well organized.let's say those 10 years are 2019-2029.

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

<Identity Evropa cuckold glows

Video related for disclosure.

And If these really are your cuckold views, even in private you can heartily go fuck off. And I will always presume this untill you can prove otherwise.

In america there are less radical organizations than in europe, why? The euros have no free speech and always risk going to jail/court/fine for saying a "bad word" and they do, but they are more radical/professional and up front than in america despite it. That is really pathetic.

Go away kike, peaceful means should be advocated for until those are proven impossible. As far as i see Americans havent even fucking tried yet unlike europeans, discounting one man brave legends who just go out and tell/discuss the unfiltered truth like patrick little.

Attached: its-NOT-the-jews-goyim-national-identity.mp4 (777.91 KB, 854x476)

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

peaceful means should be advocated for until those are proven impossible
They already have proven impossible. Get fucked.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

Not true, but okay. When or if they start outright killing/arresting all of us face to face you can take that statement otherwise shove it up your ass retard.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

Not true
It's been true for a very very long time. You're ignorance is dubious.
if they start outright killing/arresting all of us face to face
all they need to do is wait for the non-whites to displace us, again, your ignorance is questionable

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

"Look I'm a demoralized cuck so don't even try goyim the post"

Fuck yourself coward.

Attached: 33333Goldendawngreeece3333.png (4.32 MB, 2044x1530)

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

It makes no strategic sense to rant about Jews when no Jews exist in Austria today.

You will only come off as a loon. Good for Martin Sellner for not falling for this obvious setup.

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

When or if they start outright killing/arresting all of us
this is how i know you are retarded, they've been arresting thousands of us, do you expect it to be news? there's a reason why anytime a group becomes significant they are immediately destroyed, legally if possible if not then socially for sure.
we're in a cold war and it's not a war we will win by fighting on their terms…again you're fucking retarded if you think a bunch of spergs on the chans and other places are a match for the world wide deep state and multi-trillion dollar organizations that literally control everything….you're trying to fight an information war with the masters of information…everything we find out, is things that they already know and are hiding, we are inherently always a number of steps behind….they control the flow of information, we will not win a information war…
…also they are already killing us, if you didn't believe that, then what the fuck are you even doing here? what the fuck are you even doing with anything that cares about whiteness? the whole shared premise of all of us should be that we're a global minority and we're being genocided through replacement migration and various other means….if you don't believe that then you're not doing white people anywhere any good and are likely just a fucking kike org trying to stem the flow of people to groups that actually give a shit about their people.

Liam Young
Liam Young

It's not hard when you don't have any standards.

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

This is the third AIM shilling thread i have seen this month.
Patrick casey ran out of paypigs after everyone got doxed and lost their jobs I guess.

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

"Defend America."
America hasn't been a country since 1861. Stop playing your silly little games and beating retarded commies in the street. Come Home, White Man.

Attached: Harold-Covinton-1975-and-now.jpg (104.61 KB, 723x605)

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

AIM does not advertize on Zig Forums. This is a SPLC plot to associate them with Tarrant

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

I appreciate what you are doing, but large groups always get infiltrated and derailed or are just set up and financed by the enemy, we see it time and time again throughout history.
Small cells are the only way to go, acting independently, but driving towards the same goal. Those goals can be debated and settled online.

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

America has an identity. They should call this the “what we personally believe the American identity should be movement.”

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

Praise G-d.

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

Holy fuck you wignats are all unhinged. AIM are making massive strides and y’all just jerk off to hentai.

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

Thank you. I am so relieved that there are still real Americans in this site.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

Americans have no home. We are lost children. Europe hates us. Russia hates us. China hates us. Mexico hates us. Canada hates us. I'm not sure how long my lineage has been here but this is the closest thing to a home I've got. This is where I will die.

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

ya know who's gonna have the infrastructure to fuck your shit up with numbers when shit hits the fan? it sure as hell aint gonna be you larpers that couldn't hold a conversation at a pool party if you tried.
Why are you even here then? That bookstore stunt you guys did recently was cringe as fuck, you’re just projecting. No one with an iq over 100 is joining you so you’re stuck with the soldiers and followers who just want to feel special and yell in public
You should try recruiting on reddit

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

identitarianism

Just repacked Alt.Right White Nationalism. You idiots just cannot do anything without the buzzwords. You're not fooling anyone. You just can be American Nationalists and leave it at that. That way would garnish far more members and more of a just cause.

And charging for a membership for anyone to participate is way out of line.

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

demoralized
Pacifism is demoralization.

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

charging for a membership
They think you're stupid and want your money and could care less about their own political views (like most people). Surprise surprise.

Dylan King
Dylan King

Millions of Whites are suffering from poverty, unemployment, sickness, homelessness, dispair and agony.

They have no where to go, no one to help them as Whites have no one representing them. The State tells them to fuck off because they are White. I see this first hand daily in real life.

You did this White Nationalists/Alt Right

with your larping, Nazi porn, vulgar mentally ill politics and doxing/derailing every attempt by Whites to create something that would work. You are the real enemy of Whites. You created the political climate for this to happen. And you continue to give aid and comfort to our enemies who wish to exterminate us by forever denying our right to self defense.

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

Do you have real life meet ups? Or is this just internet with a few public appearances.

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

Is these shitty obvious one liners all you have? Having to battle with violent enemy NPC's and rabid police in the streets is as far from pacifism as it gets.

They don't seem to understand the predicament that they will be lied about, decried and defamed racists and nazis/facists/bighutts/anti semites baby killers by the kike establishment regardless of what they do lol. But whatever points for trying.

+1 plausible

<"It wasn't the jewish forced policy and media masters and their indoctrinators who created this situation/climate in the first place"

Step up the braincell usage

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

Glad to say that we’ve received 10 new applications because of this thread! OwO !!!

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

violent enemy NPC's and rabid police
So you hate cops and normal people, nice.

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

10 new applications
Show us the fake and gay applications then.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Isn't that what quantum physics is?

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

Europe hates us. Russia hates us. China hates us. Mexico hates us. Canada hates us.
There isn't a single first world country on earth you couldn't say this about.

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

Fuck off we’re not doxing anyone

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

AIM are making massive strides

Show us the proof of this ridiculous claim!

Justin James
Justin James

implying you can dox (two x's not one lol) people who don't exist

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

Lol as if violent leftist NPC's and ZOGbots who both enjoy assaulting people who disagree with their (((masters))) are somehow normal people. Truly next level pilpul chaim. /oven/index.html

Europeans don't understand some of the aspects of your nation thanks to (((media))) manipulation, especially around the point of self defense and right to bear arms. Far fetched from hate.

Although i like the traditional american way of life, i don't like your truly rootless capitalism and individualism. Let's say you are uninsured for some reason and happen to have some freak accident it's only debt for you and hell on earth. I don't understand how it's possible to sanction your own people into unbreakable debt for some shit like that.

Attached: 1urmlq.jpg (132.34 KB, 620x442)
Attached: french-zogsobrave.mp4 (2.17 MB, 480x848)

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

peaceful means should be advocated for until those are proven impossible
to battle with violent enemy NPC's and rabid police in the streets is as far from pacifism as it gets.
violent leftist NPC's and ZOGbots who both enjoy assaulting people who disagree
I guess you advocate for terrorism then.

Attached: big-1514368622-image.jpg (47.25 KB, 1280x720)

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

t.Mossad neck yourself golem

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

Nah, you're just another gay word twisting hooknose mutt. Your satanic tribal god yaweh will reclaim you rats back to hellfire.

Attached: U-12.jpg (59.96 KB, 604x410)

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

Europeans don't understand some of the aspects of your nation
So it's not your nation, because you're not even American.
posts picture of germans that americans defeated
isn't christian (me neither bud)
calls me a mutt
So it sounds like you hate Americans? Nice PR cuckery there bud.

Attached: 4bb666a8b9e48cb90629dd5ee2a51f4dd16f30e18c6138694133b50beb6b2eff.jpg (41.43 KB, 291x280)

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

isnotreal gets their own land
as a sovereign state
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
THESE NIGGERS DON'T EVEN READ THE CONSTITUTION !!!!
'Israel', 'jew', and 'semite' are religious concepts that only exist in religious texts and are thus not ptotected by the laws of the USA.
Fucking learn to read niggers. It's the first sentence of the first amendment.

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

Either way this is the only land I've known. And since Europe has also been turned into a multicultural, corporatist, trash pile the US is practically the same place. There are still 180 million whites in the US we can still manage to hold out. And that's not even counting Canada.

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

There are still 180 million whites in the US we can still manage to hold out.

Most White Americans are against you!

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

It’s one x you dumb nigger

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

That’s a misinterpretation of not only the Constitution, but also the Bible. Jews have always existed. Today, they are wrongfully seen as Pharisees and not the Hebrews and Samaritans of old.

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

Nope, you clearly don't know shit about the people you're trying to rip off. Big mistake.

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

Yes goy all your people hate you
Chill out dude I'm not sure how cucked it is in Europe but many in the States are secretly red pilled. My family still calls niggers niggers and spics spics. They are only against us in that they think the US government is on their side. They think patriotism is their friend and that at one point the US was a utopia. But the curtain is slowly being pulled back. Hillary destroyed their entire game. Now if only people would realize Trump is cucked they would be on our side. Remember user, that for every 8chaner their are like 1,000 rural whites that think the same way less sophisticatedly. They just don't know the stats and they aren't qued in on what's happening behind the scenes. It's our job as the mavens of our people to do let them know what's up and rally them.

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

IT’S LITERALLY SPELLED WITH ONE X YOU DROOLING CAVED IN HEAD RETARD

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

Nope, thanks for playing "one of us" try again under another 'movement'.

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

Yes, are there are real life meet ups? Why does it cost money to meet other Americans according to your website?

Attached: FireShot-Capture-025---Banned!---https---sys.8ch.net-post.php.png (22.57 KB, 1366x635)

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

We can possibly use this but many here are just neckbeards who won't.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

DOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX D DIDOKDENE EWOWPNANWOWOWWNSOOSDKEJEKEKDMOF R RR R RNTOELELW

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

Lmao the fag is spilling spaghetti, maybe he's coming down from his hormone injection.
Quick, someone get him more estrogen!

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

Someone fash up my g-goyhole!! >_<

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

peaceful
MLKoon
Nazi's
Media Optics
Enjoy getting your shit kicked in. That'll be good for you though. Makes radicalizing the young lads easier.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

That’s not what we’re about. Sage

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

Wow, so this is the face of AIM?
How brave…

Attached: transaearenessmonth.jpg (339.99 KB, 663x644)

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Fuck you

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

Your website uses cloudfare security. I wonder how easy that would be to bypass by using misconfigured DNS and old database records to get your real IP to DDOS it? Hmmm.

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

Yeah, that’s not now that works but you’re always welcome to try and fail like all the other antifa who thought they were leet hax0rs

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

Lmao tranny LARPer mad at seeing his reflection. Just stop the retard act and get your life together. Taking obfuscated glownigger cock 24/7/365 must be tiring to all your orifices. So, why noy just stop taking the dick and figure your shit out? Too retarded? Too much estrogen to think straight?

Attached: REAL-FACT.jpg (47.83 KB, 640x732)

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

Huh

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

God bless America! Fuck all these wignats!

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

Eat a bullet

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

You're a fucking tool with a wind-up key held by glowniggers. You probably do this shit to 'fit in,' when really you just hate being alone. Stop being a weak-willed, yellow-bellied tranny fuck and either kys or get your shit sorted out.

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

Attached: 3ea9d26fdfa8ebb2ad398e483dbdfa97b503237f0cfdd93d1949c8045835b49a.jpg (17.05 KB, 223x255)

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

Does AIM have any countermeasures to guard against glow niggers? Last time I tried to IRL effort post I narrowly avoided getting v&.

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

Doxx yourself and take power got - AIM
Patrick Casey has ruined the lives of more pro White people than any individual Antifa, which are without a doubt completely embedded in his gay organization. Casey is suspect #1 for being a Fed agent, much like his predecessor Nathan Damigo.

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

Honestly considered applying once to y'all. I got the look, a good record, and some skill regarding English composition; the pay to play kills college debt slaves like myself however. I imagine paying some of what little I have for the privilege of hanging out with some blue bloods, taking photoshoots with the bros…no thanks.

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

Posted to wrong ID woops.

(I'll go back to lurking. Sorry for the fucked phone posting)

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

nicksperg still falseflagging as AIM
AIM is garbage but so are you. kys.

/cancer/index.html

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

<saying laws don't protect religions
<is a misinterpretation of the Constitution
Liar.
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,.."
law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment
There is nothing to "intrpret".
The "state" of "israel" is an establishment of religion.
<That’s a misinterpretation of the Bible
You mean the selected texts that seek to control the great Celtic and Germanic people of what is today called Europe by erasing their past ?
That "bible" is based on stories stolen from Persia and Babylon by the proto-jew Josephus. There isn't a record of 'jew' or 'israel or 'shemite' outside of and predating the first century religious texts created by Josephus.
<Hebrews and Samaritans of old
You should really call yourselves
The Zionist Identity Movement
You fucking jewnigger.

James Smith
James Smith

AIM IS A HONEYPOT

Attached: AIM.jpg (2.87 MB, 3969x2953)

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

Just go mulatto

So true!

Attached: 59318839-7114-423f-b266-fe6bbc3c6c87.jpg (30.2 KB, 400x400)

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

Thought at first that this might be antifaggots honeypot. But it seems to be former Identity Evropa. Though, commies does hate him.
archive.is/8YWtB

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

Ufff….mamacita

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

I am not seeing any connections here.

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Name the Jew

Attached: image.jpeg (266.17 KB, 1782x924)

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

26 new applications!

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

Wow based!

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

Never happened.

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

No fag orgies with Dicky Spencer for me, then, since I am not part of the (((alt-right))).

This group isn't white nationalist, and they are also pro-Israel. Kikes can't be allowed to exist anywhere in this world, let them exist in any part of the world and one day the plague will spread again. It's not that I am not supportive of efforts to engage in running for office and standard political activism. More public rallies and marches will also do us a lot of good. The MIGApede ideology of OP and his group is what I am against.

"Right-wing extremist"? There is the kike left-right false dichotomy, and then there is the third position, the third position is the truth.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

Did

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

You hate yourself, because you're a mud skinned, low IQ half breed with no identity. A genetic abomination. That is why you lie to yourself, to keep you from putting a gun to you head and pulling the trigger. You can serve humanity by strapping a bomb to yourself, walking into a synagogue and blowing yourself up, then your existence will have had some value to this world.

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

Prove it.

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

Again, that would require doxing applicants because people have to give us basic information about themselves in order for us to screen them.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

You can't doxx people who don't exist.

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

Sir, applicants are required to fill out basic information for us to screen them. That includes name, location, ideology, any criminal record, etc. Check out the process before telling us to essentially dox /pol\acks.

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

applicants
There are no applicants.

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

Horrible samefag attempt

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

Are you explicitly anti-Zionist AND engaged in explicit pro-White advocacy?
If not, take your "identarianism" trash and fuck off back to reddit.

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

There are, stfu

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

lol nope

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

No there aren't you faggot.
Now answer my question posed here
and check those fuckin' dubs.

And what a surprise, once again, KILL ALL WHITE NATIONALIST spammer is in every fucking thread.

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

No (you)s for Zig Forumsack Jews.

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

Are you anti-Zionist, yes or no?
Are you engaged in explicit pro-White advocacy, yes or no?

These are basic questions.

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

Yes to the first, no to the second. We are not white nationalists because WN is associated with bad optics.

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

Yes
Show me.

optics cuckoldry
Oof.
If you aren't engaging in explicit pro-White advocacy - which DOES NOT require you to be a White Nationalist - then whats the point of supporting you? You're not going to do anything if that's your position, you don't even have the capacity to exhibit the courage and integrity to advocate for White people in explicit terms.

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

How many members have been doxed from patriot front? How many from aim?
neck yourself amnats

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

I just did a search for israel and zion/zionism/zionist on your website and there were no results.
You don't seem very anti-Zionist.

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

Check out Patriot front man, youtube.com/watch?v=5gXTuBWatXU
Tons of great interviews with Thomas, they have great videos on their website of their aipac protest, tearing apart an anti ICE camp, ect

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

This is HORRIBLE optics my man jesus christ.
americanidentitymovement.com/patrick-casey-appears-on-infowars/
How can you be an anti-Zionist and be on Alex Jonestein? That doesn't add up.

Tyler White
Tyler White

Atomwaffen is Alt-Right, AIM is Alt-Lite. You are as legitimate as your kike masters make you out to be.

William Sanders
William Sanders

you enjoy paying Patrick Casey's UBI?

William Campbell
William Campbell

Found the Nazi. Shit, you guys are very low effort it's retarded.

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

Because there are Jewish folks that despise Zionism.

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

But Patriot Front is shit.

Yeah, I'm straight-up National Socialist, as are most of the people on this board.
Did you get lost fuckwit?
If you actually want to recruit people, you probably shouldn't come to a forum about NatSoc and call NatSoc shit, unless you want to scoop up a bunch of the antifa scum who lurk here.

Not really, no.
But even more nonsensical in that Alex Jonestein loves israel, deeply.
So why would he have an anti-Zionist on his show? That doesn't follow.

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

sheiiiiiit brother tyrone you see dat whiteboi rite der? he a nazi why he cant love a brotha from anotha motha like you cletus?

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

Again, patriot front has a much better reputation for protecting their guys, does not optic cuck but stays professional, and does not charge their members.
patriotfront.us/updates/

Check the heelfront interview I linked here, with the head

Found the Nazi. Shit, you guys are very low effort it's retarded.
No.13304452

^ this is AIM in a nutshell

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

Patriot Front is shit how?

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

It is compared to AIM. Join AIM!

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Again patriot front is shit how?
Aim has doxed countless of members, does faggy shit like dressing up as clowns to own the libs, charges their members, closely associates with alt kike, has tons of inactive members, uses insecure messaging with leaks posted on many lefty sites, and optics cucks like no other,
Again, what issue do you see with patriot front lacks, that AIM offers?

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

Again, patriot front has a much better reputation for protecting their guys, does not optic cuck but stays professional, and does not charge their members.
Yeah, but they're shit.
how
Links to TRS and Daily Stormer on behalf of the leader, just as an example.
Also, don't they demand you disclose affiliations with other organizations? And isn't it just an offshoot of Vangaurd America?
None of that sounds appealing.

^ this is AIM in a nutshell
Gross.

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

imagine samefagging this hard.

Attached: Capture.PNG (22.3 KB, 1134x236)

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

AIM sounds kosher and gay though.

I'm still waiting for you to show me evidence of your organization being explicitly anti-Zionist.
Considering you implied you had to be a White Nationalist to engage in explicit White advocacy, that doesn't speak well for you.

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

Ooof.

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

closely associates with alt kike,
I'm glad we could agree Patriot Front is also shit.

But then, I'm not comparing it to AIM (which sounds like more kosher faggotry, an attempt to create one of these controlled-op faux-Nationalist Zionist-controlled groups like we see springing up in Europe) or any of these other faux-Nationalist organizations, I'm just looking at it as itself, and on its own, I don't find myself inclined towards joining such an organization - and neither should you if "close association with the aut-kike" is something you consider a bad thing, as I do.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

Please donate.

Attached: 1556155173787.png (51.75 KB, 306x381)

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

Links to TRS and Daily Stormer on behalf of the leader, just as an example.
I actually linked Heelturn, but even if that was the case how else do you get the word out, they can take guys with the TRS "wait out the paywall" mindset and help shape them out,
I recommend you actually listen to the interview, and what the goals and methods of the group are. Check out the bit where he discusses who is allowed membership, you aren't gunna find gays or jews in pf, iirc you will in groups like AIM, and I challenge the anyone to prove this point wrong.

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

imagine owing the kike with trannyfag board colors. kikes BTFOED, tiny ben shapiro destroyed. baste traps belong in AIM!!!!!

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

noted lmao

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

Please join and pay dues or just donate! We just need your money!!!

Attached: 1556154822276.png (563.88 KB, 534x667)

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

Since we've clearly got people associated with some of these organizations in here, I'll just use this as an opportunity to issue a
DAILY REMINDER
Any individual or organization which is not explicitly anti-Zionist is implicitly anti-White.
Any individual or organization who is not engaging in explicit White advocacy is not pro-White.

I actually linked Heelturn
I didn't.
But that's not what I'm talking about.
Didn't Patriot Front engage in operations with people from both the local TRS Pool Party and Daily Stormer fags down in Texas not long ago?

I recommend you actually listen to the interview, and what the goals and methods of the group are.
Of course you do, you're shilling for the organization.
no gays or jews in pf
How is that verified? Do you run genealogical studies or do genetic testing before allowing entry?

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

Once again, curious how patriot front is shit.
If your take is all groups are gay, that's fine, use the few groups with strong ideology to meet anons in your area, and move on if you see fit.

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

Oh, and
iirc you will in groups like AIM
Again, I know its a contest FOR YOU, but for me, its not - I'm not at all concerned with juxtapositional comparisons between these organizations.

The fact that AIM is shit has no bearing on my view of PF.

Once again, curious how patriot front is shit.
Did you not understand what I was saying?
Let me be more clear.
You complained about AIM being in bed with the aut-kike.
I then pointed out that PF - who you are defending it seems - is in bed with the aut-kike.
See how that's shitty?

all groups are gay
All groups that IVE SEEN are gay. The concept of a group is not gay at all, its requisite - but it doesn't seem like any legitimate and reliable groups exist at this time. Don't try to ply my not being impressed with YOUR group as me opposing groups CONCEPTUALLY.

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

top kek

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

They let anyone in that will give them money. You can purchase a leadership position in the org. They are constantly dox'd over and over and over… RETARDS!

Attached: tards.jpg (52.24 KB, 639x495)

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Hi Zig Forums, kike here, just infiltrated this right wing group. I was hoping you would join it before we false flag some shit

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

I gotta go, but PF guy, you seem like an alright fella for a shill, but tread carefully with the people you've cozied up to. I know I'm just a stranger, you probably think I'm a shill myself or something, but just watch yourself.
Anyone associating with TRS or the DS crew are not people to be trusted. Take it from someone who knows.
Caw caw caw.

I cannot imagine giving money to such a group.
Maybe I'm just an insular weirdo I guess, but I don't find myself desperate for interaction to such a degree.

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

Attached: 1557799058483.jpg (1.24 MB, 2200x1100)

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Any individual or organization which is not explicitly anti-Zionist is implicitly anti-White.

Any individual or organization who is not engaging in explicit White advocacy is not pro-White.

Ok, again pf checks these boxes,
Here is their aipac protest: patriotfront.us/debts-of-blood/ and you can check the rest for the pro-white angle, that should be obvious

How is that verified? Do you run genealogical studies or do genetic testing before allowing entry?
IRL vetting/if anything comes out they get kicked from the org.

PF - who you are defending it seems - is in bed with the aut-kike.
Where are you seeing that PC is in bed with alt kike? That is my point. If you think going on certain podcast like heelturn/trs/stormer/whatever to spread knowledge of the orgs then the only groups you will find will be 6 dudes in a discord server.
All groups that IVE SEEN are gay.
I've talked to multiple people from different groups, and shilling not specifically to you but to the anons lurking. The absolute best group at the moment is PF, it's free to join unlike aim, and if you don't end up liking it, leave. The reason I shill PF is it is the only group I personally believe in. I agree that stickering and small irl protest seem kind of larpy, but if you can't organize guys to do that, you can't expect them to be able to organize anything.

Hell even if people join aim I don't really give a shit, I just want to see more people organizing irl. The main reason people shit on AIM is the amount of people they have doxed by stupid mistakes and shit opsec, and if I can prevent people from paying money to dox themselves, rad.

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

Let me join AIM so I can get dox'd over and over it will be amazing!

Attached: PChotdog-744x620.jpeg (59.6 KB, 744x620)

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

Thanks fam, and for your second point, the TRS/Heelturn/DS interviews were just that, and you will notice have stopped now that the org has its own feet to stand on.

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

So the founder of AIM is a White Nationalist retard.

SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

Leaving this one here and that is it. What a bunch of dipshits. The second reply in this thread was "America will be brown" and it definitely will be if we leave it to these clowns. I am all for people getting active but this group is not the way to go kids.

Attached: jew-cop.jpg (88.71 KB, 832x679)

Bentley Gonzalez
Bentley Gonzalez

The Patriot Front is an American white supremacist, neo-Nazi, neo-fascist group[4] which utilizes imagery of patriotism, liberty, and other widely accepted American values to promote its ideology.[5] Part of the broader alt-right movement, the group split off from Vanguard America in August 2017 in the aftermath of the Unite the Right rally.[

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Front

Another White Nationalist scam posing as American Nationalists. WN's need to be …

Isaac King
Isaac King

Yes believe everything you read on Wikipedia. They are white. They are nationalists. AIM is neither by the way. You can go support your local NAACP brothers all you want I would prefer sticking with my kind.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

I’m done. Fuck you all. 45 new applicants though!

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Spam thread copied and pasted every week. Reported for paid shilling.

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

Fuck off faggot

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

Just because I get paid to promote AIM doesn’t mean I’m a shill.

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

It's all true, they are just stormtards posing as American Nationalists. They are cheats, liars and betray other Whites how end up getting hurt by their scam.

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

this kike thread is still being bumped

OP is a massive, uber faggot who sucks nigger dick.

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

Global report for admitting it.

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

Attached: Capture.PNG (8.79 KB, 112x203)

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

wikipedia
WN's bad!
lmao you are perfect for aim

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

Attached: 21A702B3-1C47-40D8-8707-4ADD3D0DB36C.gif (3.28 MB, 400x300)

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

Oh, are you unacquainted with our "white nationalism causes white genocide" spammer? Literally years he has been posting here. Just report. Don't reply.

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

AIM means American Indian Movement…

aaanativearts.com/american-indian-movement-aim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Movement
encyclopedia.com/history/united-states-and-canada/north-american-indigenous-peoples/american-indian-movement

John Rogers
John Rogers

kk, thanks I droped off the chans recently because of the amnats shitting up every thread demanding to be spoonfed info.

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

Why'd you post a gif of a chimp eating a banana?

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

I’d fuck her hard, that’s why.

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

This is the cringiest post I've seen on an imageboard in a while.

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

video unavailable

Re-up that vid Shlomo got to it.

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

Fuck you

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

stop phoneposting, but you aren't missing much
You are so far out of your league on this site I don't even know what to tell you

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

45 more people that will have their messages leaked, lose their jobs but more importantly pay Casey's rent! What an opportunity! Where can I get in on this deal again?

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

Other way around, bucko. Strap up your boots and deal with it.

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

are either compromised or have bad faith ambitions that ultimately involve violence.

Woo only had to read this far to realize you're a bunch of useless pacifist fucktards who are going to get themselves arrested and their lives ruined without having done shit to actually help the race unlike those ready to actually fight and make their sacrifice count. Yeah, you're going to be punished as if you fought, but you aren't going to take out any of the enemy.

Luke James
Luke James

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

phoneposting

Tor doesn't work on phones (to my knowledge).

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

he took the bait

Attached: Girls.png (490.09 KB, 449x401)

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

AIM’s ideology is mostly paleoconservatism, America First nationalism and right-wing populism. Faith, family, folk. Western values. Etc. PF are known for being malcontent Nazis who make normal white Americans look bad with their optics.

You are so far out of your league on this site I don't even know what to tell you

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

Right? Functionally retarded.

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

Attached: Retard-myself.jpeg (229.93 KB, 920x642)

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

10/10 boomerpost.

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

Checking those Satan trips.

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

Kys ya cock smoking weirdo.

Attached: D4JYxmZXoAAOooO.jpg (76.8 KB, 576x1024)

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

pressing charges.
Snitching like faggots instead of carrying out punishment beatings, lmao. You bugs are so soft.

Attached: 5ddad61e388e7360bd7fe7ec1d91386da26bdae0062732502947f3c22be78cb0.png (1.64 MB, 1000x1000)

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

(((White Nationalism))) does cause White genocide. It keeps Whites from organizing.

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

Yes, only sucking Jew cock with Nadzees is okay here.

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

SJjjsjjej

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

Almost

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

At

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

50. Okay. I’ve met my threshold. Gonna get paid well for this. Bye

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

What are you even trying to imply here?

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

You describe yourself as an idealogue and a paleocon and then dare put folk in the same sentence.
You then proceed to accuse some retarded book club of ruining your family friendly image you're trying to upkeep to appease people who will neither go to bat for you nor attack you basically abandoning the revolutionary principle of resisting the authorities who would, if you ever got into the electorate through fucking mystical political black magic, assassinate or shame your frontmen the fuck back out of the capitol.

You and your friends are idiots. You can stop being stupid but it requires losing the cowardice and learning from the past.
Hitler, Rockwell, Tomassi, Pierce - all very successful and really folkish men who would have won save for idiots like yourself wasting efforts playing piddly little games and jacking off.
Unfuck yourself. Read some fucking books. Grow a pair of balls and stop kissing the establishment/system's boots.

Attached: themovementcycle.jpeg (1005.01 KB, 1536x3072)

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

FUCK OFF HONEYPOT KIKES
STOP SHILLING
REPORTED FOR E-CELEB FAGGOTORY AND SHILLING====FUCK OFF HONEYPOT KIKES
STOP SHILLING
STOP SHILLING
STOP SHILLING
REPORTED FOR E-CELEB FAGGOTORY AND SHILLING

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

This faggotry is not Zig Forums.
Imagine needing to form a group to fix simple mistakes or lies. This is pathetic and easily manipulatable. If you want to stand up for what's right, simply say no to the bullshit and right their wrongs. This is, as you may have noticed, what it is to be a man, not a faggot.

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

shit forgot to sage

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

Hitler, Rockwell, Tomassi, Pierce - all very successful and really folkish men who would have won save for idiots like yourself wasting efforts playing piddly little games and jacking off.

You Stormfags are out of your fucking minds.

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

You know I'm fucking right.
You've tricked yourself into thinking anyone promoting the overthrow of the enemy is a "stormfag" or some kind of criminal bandit who will lead us to destruction. The opposite is the case.
It's heading that way anyway so may as well try to steer the damn ship while we're sailing towards the icebergs.

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

muuuuhhhh stooorrrrmtarrrds
giving it a serious reply

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

Djdjdjdjddjdj

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

if you filter anybody with 20+ posts the thread becomes very small. stop bumping the shill thread

Attached: OP-wants-aids.png (1.42 MB, 730x1580)

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

OwOn?

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

What overthrow? Posting cringe shit to a Jew run board isn't going to do anything positive for Whites.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

If this is a Jew run board why the fuck are you even here?

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

The thing is you wignats don't want to win, you just want to keep larping and be celebrated by fellow larping wignats.

If you wanted to win, you would actually try to intellectually meet whites where they are, not where you would like them to be in your fantasies.

White people don't want to die in a glorious civil war so that their decendants can start a thousand-year Reich or some bullshit like that. They just want to live in peace away from niggers of all brands, from Marxist terrorism and maybe from Jewish degenerate propaganda (but that's a stretch), and they want this at the lowest possible cost in terms of economic hardship, inconvenience, social embarassment, etc. Like it or not, that's the raw material you have to work with, and it should be more than enough. But of course, it's not nearly as much fun.

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

OYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEY GOYIM!!! Won't somebody think about the optics!?!?!
You can go now, faggot.

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

Red Ice was dox'd when Reinhard Wolff was regularly posting posting there. Coincidence?

Attached: ΙΕ.png (1.33 MB, 1200x800)

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

You're deluded lmao gtfo

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

Fuck is this