HAPPENING

HAPPENING
REPORTS ARE FLYING RIGHT NOW
NAVY TIMES IS REPORTING THE USS AIRCRAFT CARRIER CVN-76 RAN AGROUND DURING A STORM AND SANK IN 7,000 FEET OF WATER IN THE SEA OF JAPAN
WTF IS HAPPENING???
RESCUE OPERATION CURRENTLY UNDERWAY

Attached: CVN-76.jpeg (1600x1063, 361.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a14783891/someone-left-a-hatch-open-and-crippled-indias-dollar29-billion-submarine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Going to need a source, kid.

Did you copy paste some unsourced bait thread from cuckchan?

Sounds legit.

Ok retard.

Fake and gay, I found no reports on NavyTimes, AP, Reuters, nor rumours on twitter either. Reported.

Reports right now indicate 23 SM3 anti-satellite missiles have been launched from DDG-107.

god damn, was that FBI user right?
is it happening now?

reports indicate that you're a faggot
reported, btw

I had no idea our keels were over a mile long. based.

Air Craft Carriers are compartmentalized better than the Titanic.
Shit hoax is shit.

Attached: distribution.svg.png (1280x771, 46.29K)

Long Island is actually a boat

there's like actually a thousand small islands around Japan

Yea, it's not like aircraft carriers or the entire support fleet have the ability to check depth or have hyper accurate gps maps or anything. One of those islands must have popped up out of no where like SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKERS

russians are dumb, news at 11
10 to 1 this is a nothing event

A'RAN SANK OUR SHIP!?!?!?!
REEEEEEEEEEE WAR NOW

OH FUCK

How many of the officers were women?
It is well known that they are terrible drivers
fake and gay until we see proof

The most important thing to do when announcing an incredible story is to include a source use capslock and redtext.

drunk helmsman

why do fake indians that aren't even christian calling me the fourth horseman?

Were poos driving it OP?
popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a14783891/someone-left-a-hatch-open-and-crippled-indias-dollar29-billion-submarine/

I wouldn't put it past our nigger navy to run aground. I mean they ram cargo ships all the time. Too bad OP is just LARPing.

REMEMBER THE MAINE!
Better go fight a war goyims.

6σ > 0

sage

sage

Imagine tricking an imageboard full of right wing extremist neo-nazis into googling the same term at roughly the same time. Imagine what you could do with that information.

Attached: 5566e9e9d3895736f09789736ddde50f15497dc8b55ae07888f857aea2e8260f.gif (499x373, 232.1K)