Dear "muh wars for israel" people

My anti-jewish power level is way above all yours. Don't even thunk to claim i support jewish interests with this thread

Arab Islam's center of power outside of arabia is in iran.
Expansionist arab islam has been an ill of our world for far too long.

1d chess niggers think fighting iran is muh wars for isreal.
They also think taking Iraq away from Islamic dominance is muh wars for isreal.
They also think mongoloid muslim turkey collapsing in the middle east because of isreal is a bad thing.
Anotolia is most important here. Just because Israel has some of the same military objectives as us, doesn't mean fighting turket and iran is muh wars for isreal.

Yall have no strategic thinking

Attached: DMER.png (1000x749, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general83/irwar.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based and Milkerpilled
Honk honk

Iranians are not Arabs though…

I agree with you that Islam is a shit religion, but what are you going to do? Try and convert Iran back to Zoroastrianism?

Islam and other such sandy desertnigger Abrahamite death cults are all comparable to eachother. Islam is not worse than Christianity, and neither are any better than their parent cult - Judaism.

Attached: guineapig.jpg (1200x650, 41.01K)

low effort

If there are reports in the mainstream media about America potentially battling Iran, and suddenly anti-Iran threads begin appearing on this board, is that a coincidence?

pLEASE. Arabs have used persia as their lebenstram ever since the islamic conquests
if they're not majority in iran then they are at least a sizeable minority and are over represented in positions of power.

nope

Honk honk
Only (((pacifist))) marxist kikes oppose war on Iran.
We need to drop democracy on these persianiggers

Fuck off, kike. It's not going to work this time.

Attached: 3e2fcba174819fb653964ef9e5fcf822328b3a83d26c0a759b77da4edf7e4a47.jpg (1536x1422, 343.09K)

You'll deserve it when Jody fucks your girl while you're deployed overseas.

Attached: (((You))).png (1200x1042, 246.69K)

Why Iran? There are lots of countries in the Middle East.

kek, a Texas judge ruled that the draft has to include women too, so they can both enjoy that fate.

kill yourself glownigger

I agree, but why are there three separate threads for this? It looks astroturfy.

Israel has attacked US warships and probably bombed the twin towers. Iran is sick of your kike shit and if a war starts i genuinely hope the entire region, especially Israel, is wiped off the earth

IT'S NON-STOP WITH THESE THREADS, AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN TRYING

Islam is jew designed and controlled slavery just like Christianity. Any war against anyone that isn't jewish is suicide.

Disgusting kike.

Literally the "how do you do fellow human cattle neighbor" merchant from Murdoch Murdoch.

Nope, don't be silly

rense.com/general83/irwar.htm

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-124316_Gallery.jpg (1439x2614 1.23 MB, 1.26M)

I hate Christianity, but Islam actually opposes jew, unlike (((Evangelism))). I'd choose Islam over kosher right any time

Lebenstram? What the fuck is that, you piece of shit kike?

Did you mean lebensraum, though completely incorrectly, and just trying to fit in?

ZOG won't be killing semites, they'll be flying them into our countries to kill us. No, zog will be killing persians and non mudslimes. Furthermore, any war that is not a revolution against ZOG and non whites in our homelands is only being fought to thin the West of the last, fighting age white men, who might give a tiny damn about their countries.

Attached: knock-knock-whos-there-gaydisco.jpg (300x300 178.28 KB, 128K)

Iranians are honorary Aryans and not Semites.
Semites themselves are not as bad as jews
and fuck off with your kike propaganda

If Arab "expansionism" is the big problem, try invading Marseille, Paris, Dearborn, Lewiston, Minneapolis, Birmingham, London, Jersey City, Berlin, Palermo, Houston, Athens, Malmo, first. Then maybe someone will take you seriously.

You stupid cunt! I said semites, as in the arabs who overthrew the persians, you absolute illiterate cocksucker. Use some fucking inference, every goddam thing I said is true and not a whit is kike propaganda, you below freezing IQ cutdick inbred.

i hate to constantly refute people like you with copypasta, but here it is again. pic related

Attached: polchristian.png (1787x1378, 1.58M)

There are no Arabs in Iran
Iranians have always been similar with people from the Caucasus.
Arabs live in Levant and Arabian peninsula

Wow mods are pushing hard for more blood for zog