Justin Trudeau promises consequences

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

Canada will be banning 8ch soon
Sorry guys, but since Liberal party will be suing "content providers" (ie your ISP) who do not regulate speech:

The platforms are failing their users.
And they’re failing our citizens
They have to step up in a major way to counter disinformation.
And if they don’t, we will hold them to account, and there will be meaningful financial consequences.
We look forward to working alongside internet companies, but indeed, if they do not choose to act, we will be forced to continue to act in ways that protect Canadians and we will have more to say about the kinds of tools we will be using in the coming weeks and months

I think we had better figure out some alternate less-known means of congregations, brethren. What is this dark net I've heard about? Or would that be targeted too?

Other urls found in this thread:

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2019/05/15/canada-joins-christchurch-call-action-eliminate-terrorist-and-violent-extremist
packet-radio.net/
bbc.com/news/technology-37114313
i.redd.it/4pu2v1sjr7k21.png
thestar.com/news/canada/2019/05/16/justin-trudeau-introduces-digital-charter-to-combat-hate-speech-misinformation.html
ca.reuters.com/article/technologyNews/idCAKCN1SM26Z-OCATC
pdf-archive.com/2015/03/08/the-toronto-protocols-serge-monast/the-toronto-protocols-serge-monast.pdf
archive.fo/2U4rv
rightedition.com/2017/09/15/the-toronto-protocols/
meguca.org/nya/

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

It's a global program. I imagine they'll be doing the slow shut down in all countries, and just when the people wake up to mount an offensive, the control of these regulations will be squirrelled away to the U.N., where you will have no opportunity to change them.

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

right you are…
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2019/05/15/canada-joins-christchurch-call-action-eliminate-terrorist-and-violent-extremist
The internet bridges divides and helps us build a more open, inclusive world. But it has also increasingly become a tool for terrorism and violent extremism. The March 2019 terror attack in Christchurch was a harrowing reminder that we need to take coordinated action to prevent social media and other online platforms from being used as a tool to incite, publish and promote terrorism, violence, and hatred.

Jose King
Jose King

Sauce leafnigger

Attached: IMG-20190521-061714.jpg (68.28 KB, 896x667)

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

The only thing that will work is real life violence in which the physical infrastructure that these communications are run on are physically seized in real life and the previous personnel overseeing and managing them are killed, turned, enslaved, or replaced.

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

Imagine if somehow WW3 is the United States vs. ZOG-controlled rest of planet Earth

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

When will John Bolton lead the US to invade Canada?
Day of the Leaf now!
love to all mapleloonies

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

This is related to check it out. we can safely assume this is going to happen in all the listed countries.

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

*day of the rake..
leafblower..
autumn bonfire..

James Price
James Price

Looks like I'm going for that monster data package the next time I'm across the line. (Canadians can get US cellular and LTE / 5G / whatever for about 5 miles past the border, at least where I live.)

That and VPNs effectively mean no more posting memes on Kikebook. Which most of us left years ago.

Austin King
Austin King

Oh Canada, so sad

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

platforms
That's the opposite of what a platform does.

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

Yup. It's almost like these stupid governments want to be abolished.

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

the physical infrastructure that these communications are run on are physically seized

The government sure does. Did you know TORIX is right next to the Toronto CSIS/CSEC field office at 151 Front Street? Of course you did.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

Christchurch CALL FROM LABOR TO REFRESHMENT, I MEAN CENSORSHIP

Translation: this is a masonic project, just go along with it.

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

Logic is racist extremist terrorism, goy. Believe muh faget pilpul.

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

Great leaders are born, not earned through some bullshit poli sci degree.

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

That's more of a problem for 4chan, they have five times more Canadian users.

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

use VPN/proxies.

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

Justin Trudeau’s not even that…he’s a high school drama teacher.

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

i know you're luciano'ing, but it's actually true.

why do you think zognald named like that?
Truth is: he was a bust, and probably there only to devellop complacency.

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

fucking retard was born with a silver spoon up his ass. His father was also PM for a time. Trudeau needs to fucking go back to being some shitty teacher. He's put the country as well as people in their 20's into even more debt. Fucking clown.

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

nice picture

Attached: nigger.jpg (56.33 KB, 480x360)

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

packet-radio.net/

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

implying Cuckada and other countries in this sham will actually be able to force the US who declined to participate due to freedom of speech concerns, will force them to
Yeah ok faggot. Sorry about your luck, move here or go to the pedoweb.

William Gomez
William Gomez

implying the US isn't the most zogged country in the world by far

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

So its a two for one. You just start at the field office first when you deliver your pizza with extra sauce.

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

Actually believing Zion Don will defend your free speech. You're literally one "terror attack" away from losing all of your access to "hate".

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

Can't think of a better way to radicalize those syrup chuggers

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

It's almost like these 'leaders' don't know how the internet works. I'm in the UK so we'll follow soon, won't be stopping me you bunch of nannying wankbangles. In fact I'll probably come to Zig Forums even more just out of fucking protest, cunts, worry a little more about shitskin rape/pedo gangs and a little less about how I spend time on the net.

Chase Young
Chase Young

Some of the many reasons the peasants must never find out the truth. Canadian Internet run by one megacorp with inscrutable AI is plenty good enough for Canadiens!

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

Shakes head no while stating a "fact"
<lying

His dad was Fidel Castro btw

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

don't know how the internet works.
You could count on government stupidity in the early 2000s, because most adults broke into a sweat while trying to operate a modem, browser and search engine. The "experts" were few and far between in government agencies. Even the AOL disc "eternal summer" wasn't enough to fully ease the pain of access to most boomers.

It's CURRENT YEAR+4 now, and now governments are more than capable of understanding firewalls and hiring people to make it work for them. VPNs will buy you some time, but all it takes is some coordination with the banks to ruin most of them. You may retreat further with bitcoin payments, but ultimately, they win.

Christian Long
Christian Long

Canada is turning into something worse than China at this point. People are either too high or too dumb to care.

Attached: 9f982241a7802d7fc30ca6c5f6cb89ab7527d05ad41c5f909b78eb81dbba4b16.jpg (22.24 KB, 517x517)

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

This, Justin is literally a fucking cuban mutt. LOL!

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

Trudeau is literally a Communist…

Attached: Aw.JPG (28.51 KB, 610x342)

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

Most people think they're on the "right side" of anything their government does, so they blisfully accept it. "I'm using Facebook and checking the hockey scores eh? Holy smokes you guys NAZI websites? Didn't know they even had 'em. Ban the fuckers I say. No place for hate!"

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

OP posts a speech about Cuba from 2016

Attached: bfee58d6299de556163fad4c3b921611ff2f9d66ba4ca6ee6b49bfb745aa1f28.jpg (162.26 KB, 351x351)

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

you got in reverse its
ZOG USA vs the rest of the earth

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

Painfully true, I've noticed this too. It's as if no one critically thinks anymore. Thanks to the Orwellian shithole that is Silicon valley I guess?

Attached: commitdie.jpeg (97.37 KB, 1096x913)

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

It's as if no one critically thinks anymore
At no point in history has everyone, or even a simple majority, think critically. Throughout most of history your lucky to find critically thinking leaders and was a big part of all the schooling they would go thru so as to increase the likelyhood of them being able to retain rule thru knowledge and the ability to think beyond the average common pleb.

We here are likely the first exception in human history. A motley collection of critically thinking user's whom can communicate and argue among each other incessantly in order to obtain more knowledge and capabilities. Thankfully those /v/ user's brought the play to win attitude Zig Forums needed to drop the constant attempt to 'teach' the common pleb and instead use emotion and subversion to engage our enemies and their propaganda. Major improvement in our ability to push our views far beyond our site.

So quit your crying. We have never had it so fucking good. This thread just shows the worry we generate in our enemies and the real threat we are. They are desperate, and they don't even understand every move they make only makes us stronger.

Attached: 02085507acd7d2ea5aa8ff7fc8079838a3782e8a1cdeb1fb93e8d56d6fa81fb3.gif (109.16 KB, 500x298)

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

I'd like you to remember that it's illegal to sell or otherwise distribute raw cow milk in Canada. Raw means not pasteurized. If you give someone a bottle of the milk from a cow you own, you break the law.

Attached: 3783f3117736512018edd915a75e0602fd15f4a98edc0fb363b44cd1241185cb.jpg (61.1 KB, 393x461)

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

This guy is stealing the day of the rake from us
Yet another reason to hate this faggot.

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

This. So much this!. I'm literally shaking right now because of how much this there truly is. This! OMG! THIS!

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Lmao, this country has been slipping from 1st to 3rd world with no steps inbetween ever since this fuckwit took office, nobody can afford to buy shit in this country, our economy has ground to a halt, the most basic government services are failing or so backlogged it might as well not matter, some of our cities are slipping into burger levels of organized crime and murder rate and the government can't even scrape together enough brainlet zogbots to fill the ranks of all the old boomers retiring from it's police, military, intelligence and other hard power institutions. GG @ the thought they have the resources of strength of will to really make a hard push on anything really.

They'll set up some sort of taskforce of the most vaginal morality grad students to go after easy marks like oblivious boomers on facebook/twitter or edgy zoomers. Can't wait to see all the mainstream idiots who actually bought the free speech meme in the country get served a fine for internet racism by the RCMP or face time in jail if they fail to comply or reoffend. Might actually cause a blowup on the right here for the first time in fucking history.

Also, suck my dick CSIS.

Attached: xhgy0cqj9av01.jpg (17.76 KB, 400x337)

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

Cuban herzleoislamigommunist media suppression.

Attached: 5c1af2c6e52e7bbfe3e8ff3d33efc0f1--margaret-trudeau-individual-rights.jpg (69.89 KB, 510x774)

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

Push whatever info you have now, because soon everyone is on their our own, and that means the time for talking is over.

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

They do this in the US and I will go to the DNC and start blowing off heads

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

doesn't post source
gets the local niggers riled up
what is this dark net I've heard about?
go back
/leftypol/index.html

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

You must be a bitchass Canadian…. suck my dick and tell me your sorry

Christian Long
Christian Long

the control of these regulations will be squirrelled away to the U.N
The UN has no independent authority or enforcement mechanism you doorknob.

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

ProtonVPN is $4.00 a month.
It's excellent. Far better than Share Bear.

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

Good.

Attached: Oy-eh.jpg (101.09 KB, 517x650)

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

Attached: JIDF.jpg (27.99 KB, 1000x672)

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

Mommy Margaret Trudeau (born Sinclair) introduces her son Justin to his father Fidel

Attached: fidel.jpg (8.54 KB, 255x197)

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

OP is fake news.

I can't find corroborating report anywhere, and I have access to government search engines which aren't public.

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

That's the whole point of Zig Forums. "'nadzees we will have to ban many internet hate sites'. The Stormtards thinks they are some kind of Aryan Warrior when of fact they are useful idiot agents for the Jews.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

spouting bullshit

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

That's the whole point of Zig Forums.
spouting bullshit
He may type like a reddit nigger, but he's not wrong about that.

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

I don't believe Zion Don would defend it, no. I believe we will. Freedom of Speech and Right to Bear Arms are pillars of America. Yes we are infiltrated by kikes and pretty much world ZOG HQ but I just don't believe they will ever to take those two things away without a goddamn insurrection on their hands. Not without decades more indoctrination and propaganda. But right now? No way.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

whole point of Zig Forums is to be a boogey man and shut down all crime think
they would use Zig Forums as a boogey man whether it's controlled op or not.
we will have to ban many internet hate sites
implying Zig Forums isn't the end game of hate sites
what worse shit will they ban using Zig Forums?

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

This. This is the endgame. The only things they see as worse are shit like darkweb drug and firearm market places and CP sites. That's literally it. Also places actual terrorist attacks are planned.. oh wait that's here too

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

Keep up
bbc.com/news/technology-37114313

Eli Green
Eli Green

It's a global program.

This.

They want to exterminate free speech, exchange of thoughts and therefore any political opposition worldwide.

All other Western nations will follow soon.

One by one.

Attached: -s1IL7laIZc.jpg (3.81 KB, 500x500)

Owen White
Owen White

Checked, based, burn all churches

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Watching castro's bastard lose the majority of his party's elections and then get cucked so hard by the world during the saudi arabia affair where he cried to the media canada had no friend in the world in addition to the reveal of him being a rapist and corrupt stooge was the funniest political blundering of the 21st century. I'm surprised he hasn't resigned in disgrace like his foster father prime minister.

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

More likely it will be that when a dozen or so non-america first world countries ban free speech on social media all the major platforms will simply comply and Americans will be defacto silenced. They don't need the UN or the US government to be complicit

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

Free speech is already banned on the internet weirdo

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

Thread about Canada somehow devolves into bitching about Trumpalpatine

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

Unfortunately the Albertans are too spineless to fight for independence and incorporate Western Canada into Alberta to become a superpower nation.

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

This country needs to spill so much of it's own blood that the red flag becomes apt

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

Lying about optics cuckery
Hi Moishe

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

meaningful financial consequences.
jim operates out of canada?

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

See lower half for photo comparison between Trudeau and Castro
i.redd.it/4pu2v1sjr7k21.png
Pierre Trudeau
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pierre_Trudeau_(1975).jpg

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

"If you ban Zig Forums then they win."

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

ALL LEAFS DESERVE DEATH FOR SPEEDING ON MY ROADS
regulate speech
Stupid leafs I have to hear their shit rafdio transmissions that violate US FCC regulations with foul content and language.
DEATH TO ALL LEAFS FOR ALLOWING THIS TIMELINE

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

point
To speak the truth in cy+4 is to be politically incorrect.

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

Checked and /thread
As per usual OP is a faggot and anons are in a bait thread.

Attached: 1531011787825.jpg (11.35 KB, 250x250)

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

Everything can be solved by violence.
Every measure that you create will be countered by the jews and their paid allies.
Killing all of them is what solves all that permanently.
Stop with this whole insanity of "playing their game" and "let's outmaneuver them in their own game". They will always come back with more restrictions, aided by their resources and corruption.
Kill the jews. Kill the leftists.
That is how you win. Not by "playing their games".

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

No, we still need to wake our brothers up. The narrative is crumbling, people are being forced to accept reality or basically go insane with doublethink. The move to large-scale violence at the wrong time could seal our fate.

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

It's actually surprising how many Canadians are actually on here proportionally speaking for how small a country it is. There's definitely a real undercurrent of dissent and Whites still have a fighting chance in a lot of areas.

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

Did you ever think they'd make everyone that's ever had any influence on the population apologize for questioning the narrative or take away their money?

Or did you ever think you'd have to allow small children to be taught how to penetrate an anus? Perhaps it was the thought of a little boy playing dress up, obviously being molested, being held as the highest form of enlightenment.

Anywho, you already are censored so I don't know what to tell you.

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

The evil genius of mass migration is that western separatism becomes less likely as things get worse. My guess is that ethnic balkanization will occur on the level of neighborhoods, rather than large regions - this increasing the power of a centralized state.
This is the "strong man" scenario of multiculturalism. The loss of ethnic cohesion is compensated for by a centralized power.

Attached: JASON-KENNEY-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-HANDSHAKE-SHAKEDOWN02-810x445.jpg (43.98 KB, 810x445)

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

The only question remains can they hold that power together over this vast geography with so limited resources all being leveraged against their expectation of a completely pacified and lobotomized population. I'd say it's very likely.

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

Second true thing spoken in this thread. Canadians are coming around. The dam will break.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

ZOG is afraid there of own gun merchants and unregistered loli dealers.
I mean, steel based, but I respectably disagree.

Attached: lyncheck.jpg (11.99 KB, 171x193)

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

not likely….. i never met a canadian under 50 who wasnt a huge liberal cuck stain for multiculteralism…. i wish we would nuke Canada off of our Northern border. They have been spreading their cucked world views south of the border for decades

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

Canada should give citizenship to all DACApedes

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

This is true, speeding on burger highways is easy and fun.

Attached: ee900e89b8b86cf41faba9abbcac7e9900be1159ef3540005af6fd661eae6834.jpg (11.39 KB, 189x266)

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

Implying the non-cuckoo redpilled ones will speak out and get jail for wrongthink.
If Canada have freedom to speak unrestricted then you might meet the young redpilled people in real life. The only hope for them is to stake the vampires within their circle.

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

you can find the quotes in thestar.com/news/canada/2019/05/16/justin-trudeau-introduces-digital-charter-to-combat-hate-speech-misinformation.html and ca.reuters.com/article/technologyNews/idCAKCN1SM26Z-OCATC he gave a speech 5 days ago

What if Canada bans using proxies that do not also block 8ch?

How was I implying that? Not everything posted on here is necessarily because it will influence USA.

Bernier is already frothing at the mouth about how Liberal Party rep Maryam Monsef called his tweet "cyberviolence" just because he called a Conservative Party woman an "entitled princess"

His dad was Fidel Castro btw
This was already established last year when Snopes lied their asses off trying to cover it up, but it's always good to remind the newfags.

Wasn't aware of 'otherwise distribute', thought the ban only applied to sale but there was a 'gifts' loophole allowing you or your family to consume it.

you do realize that with direct quotes you can just google a decent portion of the quote and it will show you which articles used it?

"introduces" implies she hadn't already introduced Justin to Fidel as a baby, see pics attached

nice try moysh, it's very easy to confirm those quotes

foster father
That implies Pierre actually helped raise him. I'd describe him as more of a "stepdad" since he was briefly married to Justin's mom before they separated and Margaret's degeneracy logically lead to being a single mom.

Attached: Justin's-mom-fondling-his-dad's-arm.jpeg (11.48 KB, 275x183)
Attached: Justin-looking-at-his-dad-saluting.jpg (188.67 KB, 1000x750)
Attached: Fidel-holding-Justin-2.jpeg (10.91 KB, 259x194)
Attached: Fidel-holding-Justin-1.jpg (72.51 KB, 780x585)

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

cuckdeau is a total lolcow like how many scandals is he in now?

and then we found out no world leader or country likes him not a single one and would stand behind backwards sandniggers over him like virtue signaling doesnt make any friends lmao

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

Face of the enemy
Be afraid, Zig Forums

Attached: Cuntface-Fag-Makeup.jpg (46.9 KB, 625x417)

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

Justin Trudeau’s not even that…he’s a high school drama teacher.
A substitute high school drama (ie - fag musicals) teacher. Meaning he rarely had to do any work. He was groomed for the PM job since childhood. Ask yourself who groomed him; they have to be somewhat disappointed in their product, him being unable to look like anything above an imbecile. But he gleefully passes every single law (((they))) want passed. And he is going to be a major figure in the political landscape for the next 40-years unless… he somehow isn't.

Easton Young
Easton Young

Attached: justintrudeau.jpg (31.16 KB, 383x383)

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

This is about fagbook and twatter, OP. Same as every other country that is shit tier when it comes to tech and is a nothing market. The jews of silicon valley will pay some lipservice to, 'do more' and if they get fined, they'll just leave the market.

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

It's actually surprising how many Canadians are actually on here proportionally speaking for how small a country it is.
Their significant presence reflects their significant suffering. Far worse than the States, probably far worse than Sweden, Canadians are being quietly driven out of their cities and their careers and their futures, en masse, because of weaponized hyper-immigration. Put it this way… if you had to drop about half a million dollars to leave your life in a large city and relocate somewhere rural (White) because that city's main interest has become populating itself with genetically-violent gimmedat niggers, all the while demonizing White males, would you be seriously fucking pissed off?>>13305408

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

READ

pdf-archive.com/2015/03/08/the-toronto-protocols-serge-monast/the-toronto-protocols-serge-monast.pdf

archive.fo/2U4rv

rightedition.com/2017/09/15/the-toronto-protocols/

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

What's with all these unnecessary ellipses? Is 8/pol/ comprised of boomers now?

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

using plebbit image storage site

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

I don't understand though, Tarrant acted alone. He didn't coordinate with anyone other than post a "you guys are alright, don't go to mosque tomorrow" tier posting before doing the deed.

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

The first act in a coup is seizing communications

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

The first act in a coup is seizing communications
No, the first act is to create laws making it illegal to point out what a piece of shit you are, ie - antisemitism legislation.

James Johnson
James Johnson

(((maryam monsef)))
Hmmm, what does it (((sound like)))?

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

Nope, control communications. What do you think this speech policing is all about? Even in the military, you get ahold of communications before operating

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

(((canada))) strikes again

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

I'm not sure that's necessary this time, traitordeau's party got decimated in the elections and its all his fault.

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

You speak of controlling the mechanism, I speak of controlling the content. We are on the same page, good user. One day we will celebrate victory together.

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

a more open, inclusive world
Literal post-national marxist bolshevism. It's like the USSR globally, and yet all these dumb-fucks want to run around saying "dems are the real racists, and the left are the real fascists!" Then there's that dumb-ass quote these pseudo-intellectuals sling around to confirm their stupid indoctrination–"the fascists of the future will be anti-fascists." Or some dumb shit like that. How the fuck can a person be post-national, post-identity, and be fascist? It makes no fucking sense. Everyone is indoctrinated and playing on the same bullshit field entertaining those who promulgate their faux morals and who dictate social acceptability. Doesn't matter what they believe, politically, everyone has the same fucking foundational morals and social ideals, and it skews everything they believe in, and makes every action, long-term, favorable to these bolshevist rats. What the fuck are we supposed to do about that? How do you change foundational morals and social standards that create the world view and dictate the perception of every single person in this civilization? It took them four generations of media and educational control to do it. How the hell are we supposed to reverse it?

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

murican freespeech
gott mit uns/nobiscum deus/s nami bog

Attached: .png (9.63 KB, 590x51)

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

NordVPN and many others will be making bank in the coming years it seems. If one could invest in those stock, i would.

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

Stop posting from the mental hospital and take your meds

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

The only real hope for ZOG is an AI beast system and complete mind control over every citizen.
It's likely already being developed, and will be unveiled within 5 years.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

Cuckdeau in charge of anything

Attached: 1469444416487.webm (7.23 MB, 640x360)
Attached: 02d9b378d716bb48fc5e34cf2a5b6cae2314e783708e5ed96a62ed8817debf94.gif (1.71 MB, 401x460)
Attached: KO.mp4 (1.15 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: dde1395164beb560a986cc9f1ccb20f2abc6445d27538a6afee97b9afac8b2a1.jpg (593.01 KB, 1600x2500)

Owen White
Owen White

If a G8 country (especially US/Canada) bans VPNs, public attitude will shift significantly and people will question if they're really free. Not sure if they're willing to let that happen.

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

Nigger the average person didn't even know what a vpn is until all youtubers started advertising for nordvpn

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

News latest: Leaf rakes itself.
And nothing of value was lost.

Luke Young
Luke Young

I am extremely pissed off and I'm not running into the country side. If things get dicey someone is going to have to stay in the cities and fight the rearguard action at the last minute.

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

Ask yourself who groomed him

Attached: archive.is-CAOcG.png (1.91 MB, 1032x5120)
Attached: John-Friedeburg.jpg (18.21 KB, 356x295)
Attached: Ben-Levin.jpg (50.52 KB, 1086x731)
Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-08-06-at-5.27.22-PM.png (108.93 KB, 821x181)
Attached: J23IM22B8XI9szwUdRTXMps-dwykj5S-89Q-EWSdFxg.png (991.8 KB, 1002x768)

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

well lads, it's been fun.
Sorry, eh.

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

wrong. the united nations have been piling in en masse to take over and suppress protests. The government has police on hand, thought police.

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

They have been spreading their cucked world views south of the border for decades
You got that exactly backwards, all libtard kikery came to us from the US with a few years of lag

Jace White
Jace White

If they ban Zig Forums on Canadian internet, Zig Forums will leak into IRL Canada.

Damage control.

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

Guess no one told him about VPN:s or tor.

Attached: 676554zvo.png (243.91 KB, 429x367)

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

They literally can not handle freedom of speech.

Leo White
Leo White

Curious about this surname Sinclair. Sounds like mainline Scottish. Does anyone know if she has (((tribal))) ancestors? If it were, it could explain the adulterous outbreeding behavior – jewish women are aware of their lack of good recessive genes, so their reproductive motives become socio-politically hyper-genetic (not merely hypergamy). NONE IS TOO MANY.

Attached: Frederick-C.-Blair.jpg (66.74 KB, 668x846)

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

Thanks to the Orwellian shithole that is Silicon valley I guess?
Yuropoor here. Most people are NPCs, for better or worse. Problems arise when governments start working with each other to fuck over their respective proles. Or, in other words, same as it's always been, only now tech is so advanced that one faggot in an office somewhere can monitor thousands.

Fun times ahead!

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

The Chinese fake-whites on this site and their enslaved westerners have done an excellent job making free speech look like a blunder. Plus literal muslim-killing muslims like Broken Tarant…

I’m doing my part to get a cluster of VPNs banned for unacceptable truth. Check this out:

.- -.-. - ..- .- .-.. / ..-. .- … -.-. .. … - … / .- .-. . / .-.. .. - . .-. .- .-.. .-.. -.– / .–. . -.. — .–. …. .. .-.. . … .-.-.- / .. / .– . -. - / .. -. - — / .–. .. –.. –.. .- –. .- - . / -… . -.-. .- ..- … . / .-.. . ..-. - .. … - / .-.. . .- -.. . .-. … / .. -. - . .-. ..-. . .-. . -.. / .– .. - …. / … . -..- ..- .- .-.. .. - -.– / .. -. / .– .- -.– … / - …. .- - / .– . .-. . / .-.. .. -.- . .-.. -.– / - — / -… . / .-.. — -. –. -….- - . .-. – / …. .- .-. – ..-. ..- .-.. –..– / -… ..- - / .. # …- . / –. .- - …. . .-. . -.. / .- / .-.. — - / — ..-. / - …. . / — - …. . .-. / .–. .- .-. - .. -.-. .. .–. .- -. - … / .– . .-. . / .-.. .. - . .-. .- .-.. .-.. -.– / .–. .-. — .— . -.-. - .. -. –. .-.-.- / .. ..-. / .– . / - — .-.. . .-. .- - . / ..- -. -.-. …. .- .-. .. … – .- - .. -.-. / .–. . — .–. .-.. . –..– / . …- .- .-.. ..- .- - .. -. –. / - …. . .. .-. / .–. — … .. - .. — -. … / -. — - / ..-. — .-. / - …. . / .- .–. .–. . .- .-.. / — ..-. / - …. . / … .–. . .- -.- . .-. / -… ..- - / ..-. — .-. / - …. . / - .-. ..- - …. / - …. . -.– / … .–. . .- -.- –..– / .– . / .-. . …- . .- .-.. / — ..- .-. … . .-.. …- . … / .- … / .–. . — .–. .-.. . / .– …. — / -.-. .- .-. . / ..-. — .-. / - …. .- - / .– …. .. -.-. …. / .. … / - .-. ..- .-.. -.– / .–. — .– . .-. ..-. ..- .-.. / -….- / - .-. ..- - …. / .. - … . .-.. ..-. .-.-.- / .. ..-. / .– . / .–. .-. .. –.. . / — -. .-.. -.– / .- .–. .–. . .- .-.. –..– / .– . / .-. . …- . .- .-.. / — ..- .-. … . .-.. …- . … / .- … / … …. .- .-.. .-.. — .– –..– / .- -. -.. / .– .. .-.. .-.. .. -. –. / - — / … ..- -… – .. - / - — / … .-.. .. -.-. -.- / ..-. .- .-.. … . / .–. .-. . … . -. - .- - .. — -. … .-.-.- / -… . … .. -.. . … / .– …. .. -.-. …. –..– / - …. . / .–. . — .–. .-.. . / – — … - / -.. . … .–. . .-. .- - . / ..-. — .-. / .- .–. .–. . .- .-.. / .- .-. . / — ..-. - . -. / …. .. -.. .. -. –. / … — – . - …. .. -. –. / -. .. –. …. - – .- .-. .. … …. .-.-.- / .–. . — .–. .-.. . / .– …. — … . / .–. — … .. - .. — -. … / .- .-. . / .- .-.. .-.. / .–. . .-. ..-. . -.-. - .-.. -.– / .–. — .–. ..- .-.. .- .-. / .- .-. . / . .. - …. . .-. / .- -.-. -.-. .. -.. . -. - … / — ..-. / …. .. … - — .-. -.– –..– / - …. — .-. — ..- –. …. .-.. -.– / …- .- .–. .. -.. –..– / — .-. / -.. .-. . .- -.. ..-. ..- .-.. .-.-.- / .. ..-. / .– . / ..- … . / .- .–. .–. . .- .-.. / .- … / .- -. / .. – .–. .-.. .. -.-. .. - / … — .-. - .. -. –. / ..-. ..- -. -.-. - .. — -. –..– / - — .-.. . .-. .- - .. -. –. / . … .–. . -.-. .. .- .-.. .-.. -.– / .–. . — .–. .-.. . / .– …. — / - — .-.. . .-. .- - . / .- / .-.. .- -.-. -.- / — ..-. / .- .–. .–. . .- .-.. –..– / .– . / .– .. .-.. .-.. / …. .- …- . / .- -… — ..- - / ..- … / .–. . — .–. .-.. . / .– …. — / - — .-.. . .-. .- - . / .- / .-.. .- -.-. -.- / — ..-. / .- .–. .–. . .- .-.. / .– …. . -. / .– . / - — — / .- .-. . / -. — - / .- .–. .–. . .- .-.. .. -. –. .-.-.- / . …- . .-. -.– — -. . / .. … / … — – . -.. .- -.– / ..- -. .- .–. .–. . .- .-.. .. -. –. .-.-.-

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

Ban 8ch? lol this is a female friendly website, which supports women's rights just like Hitler did

NatSoc is a feminist ideology founded by a woman worshipping mama's boy - Hitler

White nationalism is a feminist movement with many female members and supporters

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

packet-radio.net/
is this titor-style wireless internet?

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

After the decades of atrocities enacted by muslims, killing and maiming tens of thousands, who would have thought that Saint Brenton would be the straw that broke the camel's back?

Attached: ebbaakerlundrem.png (425.24 KB, 499x499)

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

Funny, that's more of the USSR than anything else.

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

kek
posting the same shite on two threads. Do you get extra shekels for that or do you just get to be first in the barrel?
The red type makes you feel scarier doesn't it. Shame you have no alpha males to emulate

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

That's not going to happen, anyone who believes this hasn't actually seen what happens to people cutoff from the internet entirely for any length of time.

For the first few days things will be "normal" but increasingly everyone will get restless, after the few day mark that restlessness will start causing nervous ticks and tensions in the house that were otherwise a non-issue from all the distractions. By a week and a half restlessness turns to anger and stress as all the problems people were avoiding is now the only thing they can't run away from. By two weeks everyone is or has snapped at each other and now getting into arguments people are actually leaving their houses to find shit to do anywhere, and of course everyone wants answers so the only recourse is to talk to people like your neighbor.
Like magic communities who are pissed and at least a little knit together have formed groups and cliques and are now coordinating to alleviate boredom and find out what's happening. Since the internet is down the government's Big Brother surveillance isn't going to work because coordination is primarily going to be the old fashioned way. There is a reason riots happen when the internet is shut down in 3rd world shitholes and this is why.

Attached: 1431046556715.jpg (8.63 KB, 255x176)

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

the past tense keyword:
didn't

Attached: minimum.gif (35 B, 1x1)

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

Tarrant's 4D checkmating game is on fire.

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

I heard the baby in the pictures isn't actually justin, although i'm not sure on this. just a heads up in case someone uses that against you. i agree with you on castro being justin's true father

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

By two weeks everyone is or has snapped at each other and now getting into arguments people are actually leaving their houses to find shit to do anywhere, and of course everyone wants answers so the only recourse is to talk to people like your neighbor.

How fucking old are you?

There's always open-line radio.

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

Packetized SSB in the SW and VHF bands. Works with existing repeaters like FidoNet or UUCP used to, forwarding emails to the destination.

Crude but effective.

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

Does anyone know if she has (((tribal))) ancestors?

Her father was a Rhodes Scholar, user.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Sinclair_(politician)

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

Also, suck my dick CSIS.

Not sure if James Sears will but Leroy looks a little fruity.

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

Is Justin going to ban Tor, Proxies, and instal a national computer surveillance system?

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

Stop with this whole insanity of "playing their game" and "let's outmaneuver them in their own game". They will always come back with more restrictions, aided by their resources and corruption.

Kill the jews. Kill the leftists.

The weedman himself point out that by killing them, you're playing their game and they win.

No violence. No overt violence, I mean. This was is won by thousands of little cuts, like the wrong medicine in Moishe's IV line.

David Phillips
David Phillips

solution:

www.torproject.org

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

There is no forum left in Canada for unfettered speech and for discussing the real (((problem))) without mods and shills and their shut-it-downism. The RCMP have active gangs operating inside them in the Prairies and BC. Child molestation is protected Rotherham-style on Vancouver Island. Indian(feather) gang members in fucking cabinet, along with a HA spouse.

I welcome annexation.

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

words are violence

There is still fallout from this ongoing. Seems this crazy feminist isn't too popular around drug dealers.

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

Masons. The dot - their anal sphincter.

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

Leave 8ch. I sense something coming up in the Geo-political theater which is blamed on 8ch and related including conspiracy boards.

All these sites changed content when polarizing agents of unknown sources infiltrated 1-2 years ago. You are talking to bots and agents. They did it with Gab.ai which is now associated with terrorism and extremism.

Spread message and lower your hate speech, don't engage with bots.

Just a feeling.

8ch and related are not "controlled" or "controlled opposition"

The free internet is under attack. A common tactic is to infiltrate free sites, shitpost and insert hatespeech, calls to violence.

I and anyone in the right mind will denounce all divisive talk because the war on internet freedom is a business-model to some.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Stop scroll posting, faggot.

Attached: 1557475070749m.jpg (49.87 KB, 1024x573)

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

Leave 8ch.

Why?

I sense something coming up in the Geo-political theater which is blamed on 8ch and related including conspiracy boards.

Yes, masons are shitting their pants all their secrets and fuckery are out.

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

Is this the new "reddit spacing" buzzword in Tel Aviv?

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

I don't like it when anons make fun of me for being too retarded to format properly.
Alluding to me being a kike doesn't change anything.

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

AHAHALLAHA AKBAR

Attached: new-zealand-sharia.mp4 (4.34 MB, 720x720)

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

So you are saying you are an agent or a bot?

Evan King
Evan King

go to a Rothschilds house first FBInigger

James Williams
James Williams

Looks like he definitely could be Castro's son. (??)

Attached: Cuba---Fidel-Castro-TomatoBubble.png (4.81 MB, 976x6891)

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

They wouldn't bother.

Attached: Cuntface-and-His-Gay-Boyfriends-Eat.jpg (60.18 KB, 640x480)

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

Worse: it's a woman.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

Liberal party

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Look at the current electoral map. We have to thank Prime Minister Rapist for such epic fail.

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

Well, that settles the science. She were a kike.

Attached: aga-cohen.jpg (31.51 KB, 394x590)

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

I hope I live to see the day where he is raped by a hyena.

Attached: image.jpeg (136.39 KB, 640x480)
Attached: image.jpeg (1.53 MB, 3264x2448)

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

We all hate that guy he is a Jew.

Attached: image.jpeg (2.21 MB, 3264x2448)
Attached: image.jpeg (1.65 MB, 3264x2448)
Attached: image.jpeg (2.58 MB, 3264x2448)
Attached: image.jpeg (1.91 MB, 3264x2448)

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

I really can't say enough just how much dick he sucks for zog!

Attached: image.jpeg (2.14 MB, 3264x2448)
Attached: image.jpeg (2.38 MB, 3264x2448)
Attached: image.jpeg (1.61 MB, 3264x2448)
Attached: image.jpeg (111.7 KB, 640x480)
Attached: image.jpeg (106.18 KB, 640x480)

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

Putin banned 8ch.
Putin can't be wrong.
Putin is based and redpilled.
Banning 8ch is based and redpilled.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

It's almost like these 'leaders' don't know how the internet works
Did you read ISP """"EULA""""?
Because if you did you would see disclaimer that they can deny services for you for no reason.
So ISP can come up white list of sites and protocols and if you breach them (or even better ISP "suspects" you breach them) they can ban you from Internet forever.

Attached: 35467563.jpg (116.15 KB, 1440x900)

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

What is this dark net I've heard about?
TOR is good for free speech but it's slow as fuck and the current forums available on it are all shit, presently.

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

TOR is easy to detect operating.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

So is every other method of communication. The point of TOR is that you can't detect what a connection is doing.

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

Point is ISP can ban you if they see you running Tor.

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

If you ban 8ch then 8ch wins.
Trudeau is secretly /ourguy/ because he's trying to wake up his fellow countrymen by being the biggest cuckhold possible.

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

Then don't pick a shit ISP. There's hundreds of them in Canada, my sister lives in the asshole of nowhere northern Alberta and can pick from 38. I live down in SW-Ontario and have access to ~290, everything from cable and DSL to wireless and microwave, and unlike the US last mile access is deregulated. Anyone who "owns" last mile access like Telus, Rogers, Bell, Shaw, etc, must sell access - clean access without any packet shaping, DPI or anything else to another ISP. Internet is under control of the CRTC not the federal government as well, and Trudeau's government has been antagonistic towards them. Doesn't mean the cocksucker isn't going to try something, his government is so broken that he thinks he might get somewhere with this.

But consider these couple of things. Last year Jr's government tried to "pay" the media $600m to bail them out and so on. This year after it started going forward the public backlash has been so bad that even news media and various journalist organizations are now refusing to go along with it. There are two fundamental protections in the Charter against this too. The first is S.2 - every person has the right to speech, media, communication, etc without government interference. S.8 - No unreasonable searches - meaning the "government looking" at data to censor it is a charter violation. Already been through the courts on this all the way to the supreme court. And the more difficult threshold to cross: S.1 - The government must prove that their actions can be "justified" in law. There have been very few exceptions in law where this has allowed to happen. RIDE(drunk driving) programs for instance are an unreasonable search - the courts explicitly stated that the "weight of society overrides the rights of the individual" and also stated if the government overstepped they would take on any cases regarding it. It's as close to an imperative priority as you can get in the SCC.

Numerous independent ISP's will fight this tooth and nail just like with copyright infringement. For those non-canadians these ISP's fought so hard, to require that the "accuser demands, so the accuser pays" became law. This leached over to government intercepts as well, so it makes tracking bullshit like this even sealed warrants much easier. Last bit: Pick and ISP that provides full disclosure on any warrant information, and uses a warrant canary just like Zig Forums. Teksavvy and Electronic Box both do this, they also refuse any "access request" and "warrant request" that doesn't come directly from a Canadian court. Meaning if NZ or the US demands info, they flip them off.

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

Attached: retard.jpg (67.72 KB, 500x528)

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

check 'em.

Attached: 1519486732038.png (280.83 KB, 371x532)

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Cuban style islamigommunist toadalidarianism incoming.

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

Can mods ban these checkem faggots?

Chase James
Chase James

Can't believe retards here still support him

Angel Long
Angel Long

Are you lost, nigger?

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

I find it kinda funny that the only reason hes going along with this is to distract from his literal crimes while pm, and he does realize cons are gonna probably win, and then investigate his ass for the crimes commited while pm. He should have learned as a "feminist" that women are independent and wont go with the shitty pretty boys stupid program.

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

This year after it started going forward the public backlash has been so bad that even news media and various journalist organizations are now refusing to go along with it.
Do you really believe that major news organizations are not going to take 600 million? What, are they worried they'll be forced to parrot views they already hold?
I'll believe it when CBC starts refusing public money to broadcast propaganda.

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

The bail was illegal and there was a whistle blower on it. They still will spout propaganda, but they are not fans of turd who almost roped them into illegal activities. And I really do hope that cons do investigate his ass.

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

Do you really believe that major news organizations are not going to take 600 million? What, are they worried they'll be forced to parrot views they already hold?

I'll believe it when CBC starts refusing public money to broadcast propaganda.
Since the CBC is directly funded as a crown corp and gets money? You need to look to other political candidates that want to defund them in order to make any difference. But yes, major news orgs aren't on-board with this, neither are many of the reporter associations. You can already see the various flappy heads saying things like: "It was a propaganda arm" and "all the decisions in place were made by the government. We refuse."

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

eliminate terrorist and violent extremist content online.
Too funny. Like they eliminated cp and drugs.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

You can just use a VPN to get around any blocks, and they aren't going to ban VPNs unless they're truly retarded since banks and other businesses use them.

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

eliminate violent extremist content online
More like eliminate excessive freedom of speech online.

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

This.

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

the only solution is action movie larping

Easton Young
Easton Young

Since the CBC is directly funded as a crown corp and gets money?
Yes.
flappy heads saying things
And you believe them.

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

Thanks for that white-I’ll man. The moment they start taking my internet away is the moment I hit the streets and shit post in real life

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

Yes, masons are shitting their pants all their secrets and fuckery are out

Hell yeah. This is great if true. If any kike nigger is here and reading this, things are just going to get worse for your kind. You shut us down on the internet we all hit the streets. Be scared faggot kike bastards. Your rule is over. Give up now and go back to your god forsaken desert or you are going to face the awakened Saxon and believe me this is a fight you will not win.

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

Putin banned 8ch.
Defeating the nazis is the only thing Jewtin's goyim have to be proud of. lol.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

This board is going to be pretty boring when everyone has to use tor and can't upload images

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

meguca.org/nya/
Come to nya~ for Freedom nya~

Attached: 1b93ace18147ceee30f2a27e8ae64194.jpg (618.38 KB, 600x960)