Continuing where Alfred Rosenberg left off - new POL christianity

I give you, "POL CHRISTIANITY"

Christianity, probably everything you complained about Christianity not making sense, you were right. but that was part of the jew's plan.

POL Christianity removes that removes that jewish subversion for you, and brings you back to the early days of Christianity before the jew got ahold of it.

This infographic gives you a framework to get you started.

Attached: polchristian.png (1800x1650, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/EuropaHouseTheozoology
archive.is/P2wE3
archive.is/uO2qD
archive.is/aXjyW
catholicism.org/epistle-of-straw.html
mondediplo.com/2008/09/07israel
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/the-word-jew-is-not-in-the-bible/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/Christ deleted this thread immediately.
pol, you're the only place we got left

This is what the bible was truly telling us. Look into your Theozoic roots
archive.org/details/EuropaHouseTheozoology

Attached: theozoology.jpg (783x1305, 606.19K)

Kill yourself moshe.

Praise Kek. The gotter-elektron sounds interdasting. Possibly connected to interplanetary Birkeland currents in Earth's electric discharge terraforming and the radially expanding earth. The cthonic beasts are possible. Somewhere, six or seven years ago, I saw a brief vidya clip of a gorilla kafir mix in africa – it was uniquely horrible. Not like a CGI sci-fi beast or costume wear from the Island of Dr. Moreau; but a real sombich hafgrillahafdarkie thing, alive.

Attached: 1517634442776.png (500x500, 258.35K)

Attached: hitler 4.jpg (804x640, 101.88K)

Mea Culpa. I read the pamphlet. I can't intuit these kike threads as well as you lot.

Attached: 1517650828825.jpg (670x833, 71K)

look, you dumb nigger, all Rosenberg did is remove the semitic shit from Catholicism, do you know what you get when you remove the semitic shit from Catholicism? Paganism-lite.

It wasn't Positive "Christianity" but beta-paganism to be used as a stepping stone while the NSDAP transitioned their society away from semitic mind virus.

Thank you OP.
We needed something like this to correct the course off christianity. it was going too far left.
great work. im showing this to some of my christian skeptics. maybe it'll make for a new christian boom

Attached: 1445081506829.jpg (432x520, 68.82K)

It's funny but outside of IRL conversation I really do think this is our last fortress. Better defend it, lads. I'm with you. Unless you're a kike then die already cheating shitsucking faggot

You guys got to get over the whole muh christianity and muh kike on a stick shit. Christhood is a form of consciousness, Christ Consciousness, that the figure Jesus attained. He happened to do it in a way that still has an impact on the world to this day.

Instead of fighting over fictional characters, go connect with God.

Jesus is God according to pol christianity.
owned.

all abrahamists should be exterminated

there is no Zig Forums (((christ)))ianity

AH! they just pop up out of no where like ghosts.
There is no greater enemy of pol christianity than the bad jews themselves.
i wonder how many more will show up before MAXIMUM OWNAGE

Attached: wtf_a_jew.gif (500x271, 875.89K)

Another Christian thread? Must I remind every Christcuck that there nigger cattle cult is anti-racist and anti-white?

Is God racist?
archive.is/P2wE3

Bible Verses About Racism and Prejudice
archive.is/uO2qD

Anti-European Jews and Christian Churches are Causing and Fueling the Non-White Immigrant Invasion in the United States
archive.is/aXjyW

The only solution for the abrahamist scum and at least try to convert white Christians.

Attached: 1530826555244.png (764x647, 209.14K)

White Nationalists will have to be killed if we are to survive.

An interesting breakdown but…

You mean the days before its introduction to Europe and it became heavily steeped in European tradition? The days when it was 100% Jewish? The days when a pack of Jews in the Middle East broke bread with their Jewish cult leader? No thanks.

Fantastic work, thank you. There is tremendous moral legitimacy and power in the traditions of our ancestors, but it is clear that Christianity is in need of profound reform. A theological tradition which no longer increases the fitness and fruitfulness of our people is clearly fundamentally broken. Have you considered becoming a pastor? Our movement would gain a great deal of legitimacy with normies if we marched for our people along a pastor holding a cross.

We probably need a better name than POL Christianity though…

Attached: José de Madrazo y Agudo (Santander 1781-1859 Madrid) Jesus in the House of Annas - Oil on Canvas 1803 (Color Corrected)

The oldest Christian text is James' Epistle and starts off with:
>>"James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1
Goodluck squaring that circle, Christians as jew larpers have been trying to do it for centuries and all its ended up with is either them converting to judaism or being apart of the founding of the nation of Israel. Before Sola Scriptura Christianity was much easier for Europeans to work with but with the advent of mass literacy and liberal Protestants that time has passed. Christianity was an evolution of Philo's mission to judaize Greek Philosophy, its no coincidence its largest author Saul was a Pharisee of Pharisees, who allegedly died under unconfirmed circumstances.

(((Rosenberg)))

i think its hilarious that almost all of your bible quotes your picture mentions come from matthew or Luke. You perfectly illustrate the difference between POL christianity and jewish christianity. all the bad stuff comes from matthew and luke.
You should look into this more and see if you dont change your mind.
Christianity is not bad if you take out matthew and luke.

this is what jews and subverted christians want you to believe. there is so little info about the early days of christianity because it was a huge anti-jewish movement, and so it was hushed up by the later subverted church.
the differences between these gospels are not random but is evidence of early church controversy centered on being anti-jewish.
i mean, do you expect the jews not to fight back and try to subvert christianity?
you need to think about these things before you believe all that mainstream history

in POL christianity, The epistle of James and all the other books are secondary to Mark and John's gospels. The epistle of James is hardly agreed upon, nor is it certain that James the disciple wrote it.
Martin Luther denigrated the epistle of james by calling it the epistle of straw, and highly critisiced it: catholicism.org/epistle-of-straw.html
This is just one mainstream example of it being a secondary source.
But even if you like the epistle of james. that first sentence I'm not surprised he's evangelizing to jews; so he reference things they're familiar with.
A big point of POL christianity, is that jews are a race of demons that are the most in need of God's help. Is it surprising James is addressing them and the other 11 tribes of their extended family

Sadly, I have not seen any resources on this type of christianity. It seems the jews have successfully silenced anybody that would seek to unsubvert christianity; and i doubt they would let anybody get too popular who had these kinds of ideas.
The best you can do is study the differences between the two real gospels and the subverted gospels. re-wire your brain for POL christianity. As i've continued exloring this, I am constantly making revelations about christianity that explain away a lot of the reasons why people leave christianity to begin with. Ask me any questions about my own study of POL christianity, I can be your resource for as long as this thread lasts.
If there is one major point I want you to take away from this. it's that Jesus is God himself, and all the subverted christians like to confuse this simple point with a lot of weird theology designed to distract you from the simple point that Jesus is HE.
The son of God stuff comes from Jesus doctrine of raising us to be part of his devine nature. John 17:11: "Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are."
That God comes to tell us that we can be ONE with him, is complicated christology thhat explains what Jesus meant when he said that he was the son of God. God can do whatever he wants, it doesn't make Jesus any less God that he said these things; but rather just something to discover as we make our way closer and closer to communion with our Lord.

Glad to have you on board user. I wholeheartedly agree with you.
It would be the dream of my life to be a pastor "for us", and to walk side by side with our awakened volk and give them confidence as they throw off the shackles of subverted christianity without all of them having to become experts in theology.
A Christian revival against jewish subversion in my opinion will save the religion while at the same time eliminating all the conflicts with paganism, so that christians and pagans and Germanics could all get along in an alliance.
Jewish christianity has D&C'd us for far too long.

yeah. Maybe "Original Christianity" to emphasize that it's not a new religion but simply going back to the original before it was subverted

OY VEI ANTI SEMIT!

Attached: review bible.jpg (652x914, 243.52K)

Remove the old testament too. Then you've got something great.

Ephesians 5:8
"For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:"

Children of light must walk the Path Of Light.

A lot of what you're suggesting really does just seem like the ancient/medieval readings of Scripture. Jews just recontextualized everything and literally changed the Bible, which incidentally was one of the major reasons Jesus was necessary. They perverted the will of God for their own benefit.

Just listen to what Jesus said:

Also interesting to note that jews weren't actually an ethnic group until after 200ad. They proselytized constantly but were chased out by Christians. Their diaspora is a result of them finding converts and is also why their DNA can only be measured in relation to other jews.

mondediplo.com/2008/09/07israel

It's also important to note that whites used to own much more territory. Scythians were central Asian whites. Syrians still have a white minority like Assad and pic related.

Attached: nativesyrian.jpg (600x400, 36.06K)

If you also remove the gospel of Mark, and use the gospel of John as your sole witness, then yes you could remove every book from the old testament.
It's the gospel of Mark where Jesus says Isaiah prophesied well of the hypocrits.
If you continue down this route, the end result is a type of Christianity that writes off all jews as actual demons who were vanquished by Jesus doctrine which led to the romans genocyding them; so that all the jews today aren't real jews but just evidence that anyone who calls himself a jew is possessed by a demon.
If Jew is synonymous with Devil, then jewish would mean Devilish.

Including Mark, implies including the book of Isaiah. Which only changes things by saying that God uses the evil of the jews as his own personal weapon against his enemies. Like God created evil for his own pleasure to punish sinners with. In this way Jews can sometimes be good, even though they are by nature evil.

So maybe you would fall into the John only crowd. That's the only way you can remove the old testament and still be christian.

No. Fuck off. We don't need a "better" kikestianity. We need kikestianity gone entirely. There is nothing good about kikestianity. There is nothing beneficial about kikestianity.
IT WAS JEWED FROM THE START. IT WAS LITERALLY FOUNDED AROUND AND FOCUSED ON WORSHIPPING A KIKE RABBI. IT IS A KIKE RELIGION. KILL YOURSELF.

No. It wasn't.

Attached: just_your_opinion.jpg (394x406, 83.05K)

As expected. Tell me how a kike rabbit making a kike splinter group of a kike religion worshipping a kike god in any way whatsoever is NOT kiked. Explain your reasoning.

All of your redtext spergery has been refuted and people like you never take the argument any further.

Hi, Jamal.
There's no need to go further. Jew god -> jew religion -> jew rabbi -> worship of jew rabbi and jew god -> jew religion
It's indisputable, objective fact. You kikestian slaves are incapable of comprehending reality.

Sure. Even though it's in the infographic.
According to POL Christianity, Jesus was not a jew. He is just God coming down for a visit. Everything about Jesus and his followers being jewish is contained in Matthew and Luke.
We agree with you that Jewish christianity is kiked out. That's the point of this thread. We are unkiking christianity back to it's original anti-jewish form.

That's why all this jewish and new age infiltration is so infuriating. Every Christian literally has to believe this or they are not a Christian. Says so in the Bible very clearly.

Wait there are actually people who have access to the internet who are unironically superstitious? LMFAO

Hitler was a first wave FEMINIST and women's rights activist with his whore wife exposing her body

Women in high schools and even university? CHECK
Women voting? CHECK
Women's property rights? CHECK
Did not bring back arranged (and abduction) marriages? CHECK
Women can divorce? CHECK
Wife beating illegal? CHECK
Said he wanted true equality? CHECK
Women exposing their bodies? CHECK
Women eligible to hold some jobs and get promoted? CHECK
Women receive alimony? CHECK
Women believed in court? CHECK
More first-wave feminist social practices? CHECK

WAKE UP!!

Women are freeloaders in a Nazi society who have the rights to divorce you, take your kids, use alimony and child support etc. Men get nothing in return for their hard work, while women just sit back, relax and enjoy relative EQUALITY as long as they pop out kids. Women can take men to court, come into the workplace&schools&social settings to spread their evil, vote/make decisions of their own free will, own property, tell the man what to do/scream/shout/cry threateningly, run back to their family of origin instead of serving their master etc. Another major problem is dating, relationships and marriages for love which are THE way in a Nazi (feminazi) society.

WAKE UP!!

You meant ZOG society.

I feel you on this. Most typical Christians of any denomination, when confronted with this question, will say something like "yes, but blah blah blah"
They always fall just short of the simple statement, "Jesus is God".
So many schisms revolved around this point.
It's almost as if the subverting jews had an interest in cloudying up this simple point in 100 layers of weird theology.
The original Christians knew this. The whole reason Christianity got so big was because it wasn't just a new philosophy, but that the one True God himself came to us.
It would never have gotten this big if it had been subverted since the beginning.

People like us who are aware of this really need our own church. I grew up a christian going to sunday school in a protestant church, but never in all their teachings did I get wind that Jesus is God himself. I had to figure that out on my own later on after I had rejected christianity for a little while.

You worship a deity who began his covenant with mankind by ordering the mutilation of children’s genitals. There isn’t a non-jewish aspect of Jehovanism.

You mean the ones doing the backstabbing and boycotting?

This is off topic. Go make your own thread.

No. I don't.
POL Christianity only approves of the Septuagint version of the book of Isaiah.
All the other old testament books are simply the religious books of one particular family.
Lots of different people in different old books said that God told them to do this and that.
But those books aren't put on the same level as the gospels of Mark and John.
Circumcision was just the custom of one particular group of people in history.
It has nothing to do with Jesus in POL Christianity.

I commend you for your questioning nature. But the truth is, the Christianity your talking about is the mainstream subverted Jewish Christianity that this thread is talking about.

Jesus was circumcised. All of his apostles were circumcised. Peter literally kicked Saul out of Antioch just for suggesting that he should consider eating dinner at the same table with uncircumcised people.

Circumcision wasn’t just “a practice”, it was THE order handed down by Jehova to Abraham that began the covenant.

You make no sense christcuck. The early days of (((christianity))) were the most jewish of all, because it was nothing more than a jewish splinter cult. Only after it was forcefully introduced to european people, and in turn influenced by european culture and pagan religions was it worth a shit, though still utterly jewish to its core.

I'm European, why the fuck should I worship a sandnigger deity and his hebrew carpenter prophet? Go shill your subversive shit somewhere else.

Attached: 1541645650359-0.png (1302x1296, 50.61K)

imbecile.
Only Matthew and Luke talk about Jesus being circumcised.

This comes from the book of acts. Even mainstream Christians today doubt the legitimacy of the book of acts.
All the early manuscripts of the gospels rarely if ever included Acts.
These are imperfect secondary sources,
they're not primary sources of fundamental truth like the gospels of Mark & John according to the canon of POL Christianity.

>The early days of (((christianity))) were the most jewish of all,
I've already addressed this here:

Deuteronomy 4:2 - Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
Christianity belongs to G-d, not any political point of view, NatSoc or otherwise. Christ came for all of humanity, both Jew and Gentile. (Galatians 3:28) If you distort Christianity to suit a political point of view instead of interpreting verses in good faith, you are most likely not a real Christian.

Dirty kike

Literally no one has ever said that he wasn’t. Why wouldn’t he have been?

Lol, Paul was the one who dropped the circumcision requirement. Pre-Paul, Christianity was just Jews preaching to other Jews, they didn’t want anything to do with non-Jews. Jesus ordered them directly not to preach to them.

Anyway, it seems like you’re proposing a full-on heretical deconstruction of Christianity and building a new religion, akin to Mormonism, out of only the select bits and pieces that you choose. As someone said earlier this would probably be a step toward dropping Semitic faiths altogether, and in that sense I’d support it over biblical Christianity.

God you people are weak. I’m literally a satanist and I don’t feel the need to do things like this. Theology, social justice, peace, is there anything that doesn’t make pol/tards break down in angry eczema?

Fuck off christcuck

Attached: AE9CBDB6-7FEF-4A2E-B667-AE5E6DE1F23B.png (797x925 3.74 MB, 636.61K)

You cannot remove verses and books from the Bible just because you don't like it
"I don't like it" and "it sounds like Jewish subversion, which is whatever I disagree with" are invalid arguments for removing books from the Bible.
Biblically speaking, we must seek that which is true, even if we politically disagree with it.
The Bible is not your plaything. It is not something you can modify to your liking to suit your beliefs.

Attached: AntiPol.png (640x480, 69K)

“I’m going to attempt an edgy protest of Christianity while having my entire worldview and sense of spiritualism completely contained in it”.

So you're saying some Jews are, genetically speaking, pure, majestic Aryans?
Sweet!

Wrong-o, rabbi
Preach to every creature, even niggers. If they believe and do what they are told by God, they will be spared. Is it a giant waste of time? Materialism says yes, because niggers will never stop dindu, gibsmedat, or muh dick, especially the vile jews. Spiritualism says no, because spiritual acts empower the spirit of the doer, not the listener or watcher, so the real results are spiritual quality, not material quantity.

Attached: Mark16.png (603x295, 19.97K)

Wrong.

Your passage is in their as well (after he died) but keep in mind you’re going to have to save a whole lot of sub-Saharan Africans.

So funny when shills reply to each other enforcing their wicked views. Instead of reading their posts, anons, I suggest you begin walking in the Light. This user nailed it a couple of days ago

Read the thread and contribute something besides a bunch of unrelated links

Attached: TLDR.gif (200x211, 3.38M)

Sorry OP, but you're a fucking retard. There are no jews in the bible. The word jew was created in the 1700s. The term applies to Ashkenazim, Sephardi, and Samaritans that converted to Babylonian talmudism, which was preached by the pharisees. Modern kiked translations of the bible deliberately mistranslate the greek word for Judean as "Jew", despite there being absolutely no genetic or cultural link between modern jews and Judeans. This is purely so the kikes can use it to claim they deserve Palestine. They are Khazars, not Judeans.

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/the-word-jew-is-not-in-the-bible/

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/

Nice try, rabbi.
Jesus sent his apostles to the jews first, for the express purpose of failure. It was to establish the vile, satanic nature of jews to non-jews and to serve as a witness against them for their coming destruction by the Romans and ultimately their eternity burning in hell with their father..

Attached: Matt11.png (635x236 21.49 KB, 17.91K)

Everything's LARP. Religion, society, marriage, civil discourse… all of it is inundated with symbols and cryptic meaning which makes sense only to the in-group.

Hitler had a lot of faults, but LARPing wasn't one of them. Someone's gotta start somewhere, at a single point - everyone else thereafter considers it 'tradition'. You think ancient Rome laughed at its version of LARP?

Anyone who denigrates Hitler for trying to implement a new worldview filled with nationalist symbols and meaning is either a shill, or a traitor.

The Great Commission is FROM Matthew, you blithering retard.

Attached: images.jpeg (275x183, 7.83K)

Fuck off christcuckold

Attached: E50943EB-4908-43D9-8A32-4AB7BE695E7E.png (797x925 3.74 MB, 636.61K)

you nailed it user.
The reason jews are so involved with christianity, is because Jesus came to save us from the demons (jews), and also save some of those same demons from eternal damnation.
Jews are god's chosen people for sure. His chosen to be evil demons.

Isaiah 45:7:
I am he that prepared light, and formed darkness; who make peace, and create evil; I am the Lord God, that does all these things.

Meaning, Jews were the evil that God created.

you nailed it user.
The reason jews are so involved with christianity, is because Jesus came to save us from the demons (jews), and also save some of those same demons from eternal damnation.
Jews are god's chosen people for sure. His chosen to be evil demons.

Isaiah 45:7:
I am he that prepared light, and formed darkness; who make peace, and create evil; I am the Lord God, that does all these things.

Meaning, Jews were the evil that God created.

The commission is also in John 20:19-23.
It actual mentions how the disciples were scared of the jews.
Is it dawning on you yet, that POL is right yet again?

please fuck off you retards

>biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/the-word-jew-is-not-in-the-bible/
This article is absolute shit.
It says the word Jew wasn't in the original King James of 1611; which I have a copy of and am looking at right now (pic related). It's there.

I'm also looking at one of the oldes most respected copies of the book of John. Codex Bezae. The word is "ιουδαιοι"
The author of this dumbass article is arguing that this word should be translated as judeans, and not jews. As if this that makes any difference at all.
Whoever wrote that article was purposely creating disinformation. You fail user.

funny. that's what the jews did. they added matthew and BAM, now they have Jesus saying to not preach to gentiles but only jews.
You fail user.

the council of naicea compiled the bible. the books removed could easily have been excluded by that coucil of mere men. plenty of books that were popular at the time were not included because of the whims of those mere men on the council

no thank you, we do not need another subversion of semitic god worship

did you learn your history from, dan brown? council of nicaea had nothing to do with biblical canon. you're thinking of the council of rome (if anything), and the consensus of M/M/L/J had been in place for centuries at that point. Early Church people loved to quote other books of the Bible like Peter's Apocalypse etc but those were the only gospels they liked

that said, OP, the gospels of matthew and luke are absolutely BS. gospel of john is too though. Research Marcion, he was a follower of Paul and he completely separated all the OT/Jew stuff from Jesus' teachings. His gospel might have actually been the first one ever, and then jews came along and cucked it up into the Gospel of Luke. Marcion's Gospel is the only true canon ones, besides maybe the Secret Gospel of Mark.

shut it down!!

Attached: 3ea97d3d9ee92fe8a26b346fe9d9fbac3ab81923fb44ee6396eea88044586d2f.jpg (720x628, 54.59K)

Forgot to include the pic related.
Do not trust that article AT ALL.

See: and
Marcion must have been a ploy at offering the goy a removal of the jew OT in exchange for denying that Jesus is the one and only God.

Attached: kjv1611_jews.png (1010x948, 2.09M)

Even if you remove Matthew and Luke, it still bad. Did you not read the links?

A man can't rise from the dead, nor can he turn water into wine or feed the masses with a single loaf of bread. But millions of whites believe that this happened when it clearly could not have. Why are so many white people obsessed with the anti-reality of Christianity? Until whites are ready to give up their childish belief in magic, Jewish or not, they will be goyim forever.

No, you are looking at a modern printing. Which if you read the very next sentence, they clearly tell you it was changed in later printings.
That word is Juedeans you moron.
The Judeans were all killed. They are no more. Jews are Khazars. They are totally unrelated to Judeans.

How could you possibly be stupid enough to think that was printed in 1611 you braindead nigger?

Reminder Jesus was not a jew.

Attached: Who-are-the-jews-Jewish-Almanac.jpg (1180x927, 764.23K)

now that's funny

Attached: bf5e6c3670b3bffa5d3839eac745f42dcb1fa9211d3e9a74eb56b21ebde9ab6f.png (1860x990, 697.72K)

Actually, you make a good point, and we already addressed this possibility in this thread. See here:

A gospel of John only christianity matches up with your philosophy that the jews were exterminated after Jesus gave them the verbal bitch slap.
John only Christianity also doesn't necesarily need to include any books from the old testament.
I have to admit I'm a follower of POL Christianity where Isaiah is the only OT book included. I don't mind Isaiah. It does imply that that good jews exist and that they weren't exterminated.
But if John only Christianity suits you better, do it.

It's called a facsimile fagotron. A photocopy of one of the original 200 official copies they made and chained to the pulpit of various churches around england.

Pilate literally wrote on the cross Jesus accusation. "King of the Jews"
There are innumerable passages of jews referring to themselves as Jews. This is just debate of semantics.
The truth is, we all know a lot of people claim to be jews that aren't actually related.
At this point, Jews are people who self-identify as such. Who cares to believe their lineage or not, just by calling yourself a Jew is a mark of the demon.
But there was definitely a group of people who claimed to be jews during that time. I don't know what point you're trying to make

Alfred Rosenberg left off with destroying christianity and letting Germanic Paganism flourish again.
OP is literally fake and gay

Do you have a source for this? I would love to read it. Thank you.

Attached: 1479676795855.gif (456x522, 646.63K)

nevermind the lengthy genealogies presented in the gospels, jesus totally wasnt a jew, goy

post proof, or it never happened.
either way referring to rosenberg was just to illustrate the thread being an attempt to take the jew out of christianity, just like Rosenberg did with positive christianity.

Attached: ultimate_damnit_frustrationv.gif (336x229, 2.87M)

both geneologies are in Matthew and Luke, YOU FUCKING TARD. READ THE THREAD. We're AGAINST Matthew & Luke.

you cant pick and choose which books to use goy

wtf I love rosenberg now

Attached: df466fc0696255a43a45eceaab47ee17d5cfdbcc94f96446a023df1b0afdab73.png (984x728, 271.98K)

It is not a possibility, it is a fact, repeated over and over again in the bible. It is also recorded multiple times by different Roman authors. The Judeans were exterminated. Jews have nothing to do with Judea or Judeans, or Israelites or Hebrews. Trace the history of jews. They go back to Khazaria, not the middle east.

Read the myth of the twentieth century, read volkish.org, read the Hitler youth leader's handbook introduction and chapter 1, read the SS culture pamphlets, read about the kirchenkampf, read Gott Und Volk. There is so much to read on the subject that if you don't know then you haven't read much NS material.
Positive christianity was the first attempt to make kikestianity worth a shit but it failed horribly for obvious reasons. Then he NSDAP moved to eradicating kikestianity instead of trying to reform it.

False, Jews are Jews and not khazars. They are semites not turkomongolic central asians. Only low IQ christ niggers who LARP as Jews have interest in promoting the khazar theory

Khazar Theory is debunked bullshit. Today's jews are the same excrement as yesterday's Hebrews.

How do you think most of the New Testament was decided? Popular consensus decided what books would make it in. Just because the 'sweet spot" time period of adding new books is over doesn't mean that it shouldn't be possible to the scale it once was.

No Shlomo and Chaim, you are not hebrews. You have no claim to Palestine. If you are hebrews, then why did you resurrect the dead hebrew language over 2000 years later to replace your real language, Yiddish? Only the Samaritan jews are semites. This does not make them Hebrews or Israelites or Judeans.

If doing as OP suggests makes an incomplete religion - I propose to merge the result of OP's "POL Christianity" with the Old Ways. Make Jesus an Aryan heathen God, part of a bigger pantheon.

I think Cuckstianity and Shitslam will be fine in WW3. This is an intra-kike feud, now. Heh.

It doesn't matter if today's jews are worse than yesterday's Hebrews. It doesn't matter if yesterday's Hebrews were good boyz who dindu nuffin. It changes nothing, because whether or not Khazar Hypothesis somehow checks out - today's jews must still be completely eradicated to the last in Minecraft.

I don't care what it was about. It's Middle Eastern and it revolves around a Jew. I'm not practicing a foreign religion.

That hamster's about ready to fly off that wheel.

Some follower you are. All they gotta do is call your best friend a jew, and you believe it

I can't believe anyone is this retarded. How did you get that from what I posted?

That's right, I DEMAND my Jewish religions have an Aryan veneer!

Attached: jesus-2.jpg (236x340, 14.15K)

Thanks for the info. You should also check third-reich-books.com it literally SS handbooks translated into 10 different languages and the selection is huge!