Continuing where Alfred Rosenberg left off - new POL christianity

Carter James
Carter James

I give you, "POL CHRISTIANITY"

Christianity, probably everything you complained about Christianity not making sense, you were right. but that was part of the jew's plan.

POL Christianity removes that removes that jewish subversion for you, and brings you back to the early days of Christianity before the jew got ahold of it.

This infographic gives you a framework to get you started.

Attached: polchristian.png (1.63 MB, 1800x1650)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/EuropaHouseTheozoology
archive.is/P2wE3
archive.is/uO2qD
archive.is/aXjyW
catholicism.org/epistle-of-straw.html
mondediplo.com/2008/09/07israel
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/the-word-jew-is-not-in-the-bible/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/
biblehub.com/matthew/18-6.htm
biblehub.com/matthew/5-17.htm
biblehub.com/exodus/21-12.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 7:3&version=ESV
biblehub.com/matthew/5-42.htm
biblehub.com/acts/9-7.htm
biblehub.com/galatians/2-1.htm
britannica.com/place/Middle-East
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Aaron
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
theconversation.com/ashkenazic-jews-mysterious-origins-unravelled-by-scientists-thanks-to-ancient-dna-97962
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
yivoencyclopedia.org/article.aspx/Population_and_Migration/Population_and_Migration_before_World_War_I
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/the-apocalypse-of-70-ad/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/23/whatever-happened-to-the-hebrew-tribes/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/jews-and-history-lies-galore/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/how-the-ashkenazi-jews-conquered-the-west/
christogenea.org/podcasts/exactly-why-jesus-christ-not-jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetramorph
mesocosm.net/2011/12/22/the-tetramorph-the-sumerian-origins-of-a-christian-symbol/
8ch.net/christ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_population_growth

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

/Christ deleted this thread immediately.
pol, you're the only place we got left

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

This is what the bible was truly telling us. Look into your Theozoic roots
archive.org/details/EuropaHouseTheozoology

Attached: theozoology.jpg (606.19 KB, 783x1305)

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

Kill yourself moshe.

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

Praise Kek. The gotter-elektron sounds interdasting. Possibly connected to interplanetary Birkeland currents in Earth's electric discharge terraforming and the radially expanding earth. The cthonic beasts are possible. Somewhere, six or seven years ago, I saw a brief vidya clip of a gorilla kafir mix in africa – it was uniquely horrible. Not like a CGI sci-fi beast or costume wear from the Island of Dr. Moreau; but a real sombich hafgrillahafdarkie thing, alive.

Attached: 1517634442776.png (258.35 KB, 500x500)

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

Attached: hitler-4.jpg (101.88 KB, 804x640)

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

Mea Culpa. I read the pamphlet. I can't intuit these kike threads as well as you lot.

Attached: 1517650828825.jpg (71 KB, 670x833)

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

look, you dumb nigger, all Rosenberg did is remove the semitic shit from Catholicism, do you know what you get when you remove the semitic shit from Catholicism? Paganism-lite.

It wasn't Positive "Christianity" but beta-paganism to be used as a stepping stone while the NSDAP transitioned their society away from semitic mind virus.

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

Thank you OP.
We needed something like this to correct the course off christianity. it was going too far left.
great work. im showing this to some of my christian skeptics. maybe it'll make for a new christian boom

Attached: 1445081506829.jpg (68.82 KB, 432x520)

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

It's funny but outside of IRL conversation I really do think this is our last fortress. Better defend it, lads. I'm with you. Unless you're a kike then die already cheating shitsucking faggot

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

You guys got to get over the whole muh christianity and muh kike on a stick shit. Christhood is a form of consciousness, Christ Consciousness, that the figure Jesus attained. He happened to do it in a way that still has an impact on the world to this day.

Instead of fighting over fictional characters, go connect with God.

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

go connect with God.
Jesus is God according to pol christianity.
owned.

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

all abrahamists should be exterminated

there is no Zig Forums (((christ)))ianity

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

AH! they just pop up out of no where like ghosts.
There is no greater enemy of pol christianity than the bad jews themselves.
i wonder how many more will show up before MAXIMUM OWNAGE

Attached: wtf-a-jew.gif (875.89 KB, 500x271)

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

Another Christian thread? Must I remind every Christcuck that there nigger cattle cult is anti-racist and anti-white?

Is God racist?
archive.is/P2wE3

Bible Verses About Racism and Prejudice
archive.is/uO2qD

Anti-European Jews and Christian Churches are Causing and Fueling the Non-White Immigrant Invasion in the United States
archive.is/aXjyW

The only solution for the abrahamist scum and at least try to convert white Christians.

Attached: 1530826555244.png (209.14 KB, 764x647)

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

White Nationalists will have to be killed if we are to survive.

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

An interesting breakdown but…
is this based on the proper readings of those passages?
<not the zionist heretical readings?
<not the cucked pagan papist readings?
<and not the commie subverted jew ortho readings?
Some of the oldest interpretations of those verses is quite different compared to "modern" kiked explanations
<turn the other cheek, etc, is effectively passive aggressive retaliation that plays on hard social taboos
<striking the left side of the face was an acknowledgement of social stature, a direct challenge that meant someone was your equal
<give him your shirt too? Nudity taboo, big No-no for ritualism and social standing; makes you look like an insane POS
<if you went well beyond a mile with a romans pack his commander was going to beat him
<the concept was to fight evil not on its terms
<effectively "subvert" but in a way where you will always be regarded as blameless
hell, even ancient Christianity was vastly different from modern shit and significantly anti-kike
it wasnt untill political power and money was involved that you see govts/govt-like groups subverting what was proper

Other than that, is there a bigger resource for this somewhere? I need more.

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

the early days of Christianity
You mean the days before its introduction to Europe and it became heavily steeped in European tradition? The days when it was 100% Jewish? The days when a pack of Jews in the Middle East broke bread with their Jewish cult leader? No thanks.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

Fantastic work, thank you. There is tremendous moral legitimacy and power in the traditions of our ancestors, but it is clear that Christianity is in need of profound reform. A theological tradition which no longer increases the fitness and fruitfulness of our people is clearly fundamentally broken. Have you considered becoming a pastor? Our movement would gain a great deal of legitimacy with normies if we marched for our people along a pastor holding a cross.

We probably need a better name than POL Christianity though…

Attached: José-de-Madrazo-y-Agudo-(Santander-1781-1859-Madrid)-Jesus-in-the-House-of-Annas---Oil-on-Canvas-1803-(Color-Corrected).jpg (3.71 MB, 2944x2273)
Attached: Tiziano-Vecelli-(1488-1576)-The-Tribute-Money---Oil-on-Canvas.jpg (2.2 MB, 2766x3000)
Attached: Guerau-Gener-(1369-1408)-and-Lluís-Borrassà-(1360-1425)-The-Resurrection-of-Christ---Tempura-on-Wood-c.1407.jpg (713.54 KB, 1600x2604)
Attached: Yulia-Anatolevna-Kuzenkova-(1978-)-Easter-«Пасха»---2002.jpg (2.73 MB, 2488x2048)
Attached: Alfred-Dehodencq-(1822-1882)-A-Confraternity-in-Procession-along-Calle-Geneva---Oil-on-canvas-1851.jpg (3.8 MB, 2048x1403)

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

Christianity before the jew got ahold of it
The oldest Christian text is James' Epistle and starts off with:
"James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1
inb4 we wuz tribe X
Goodluck squaring that circle, Christians as jew larpers have been trying to do it for centuries and all its ended up with is either them converting to judaism or being apart of the founding of the nation of Israel. Before Sola Scriptura Christianity was much easier for Europeans to work with but with the advent of mass literacy and liberal Protestants that time has passed. Christianity was an evolution of Philo's mission to judaize Greek Philosophy, its no coincidence its largest author Saul was a Pharisee of Pharisees, who allegedly died under unconfirmed circumstances.

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

(((Rosenberg)))

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

i think its hilarious that almost all of your bible quotes your picture mentions come from matthew or Luke. You perfectly illustrate the difference between POL christianity and jewish christianity. all the bad stuff comes from matthew and luke.
You should look into this more and see if you dont change your mind.
Christianity is not bad if you take out matthew and luke.

this is what jews and subverted christians want you to believe. there is so little info about the early days of christianity because it was a huge anti-jewish movement, and so it was hushed up by the later subverted church.
the differences between these gospels are not random but is evidence of early church controversy centered on being anti-jewish.
i mean, do you expect the jews not to fight back and try to subvert christianity?
you need to think about these things before you believe all that mainstream history

in POL christianity, The epistle of James and all the other books are secondary to Mark and John's gospels. The epistle of James is hardly agreed upon, nor is it certain that James the disciple wrote it.
Martin Luther denigrated the epistle of james by calling it the epistle of straw, and highly critisiced it: catholicism.org/epistle-of-straw.html
This is just one mainstream example of it being a secondary source.
But even if you like the epistle of james. that first sentence I'm not surprised he's evangelizing to jews; so he reference things they're familiar with.
A big point of POL christianity, is that jews are a race of demons that are the most in need of God's help. Is it surprising James is addressing them and the other 11 tribes of their extended family

William Rivera
William Rivera

Other than that, is there a bigger resource for this somewhere? I need more.
Sadly, I have not seen any resources on this type of christianity. It seems the jews have successfully silenced anybody that would seek to unsubvert christianity; and i doubt they would let anybody get too popular who had these kinds of ideas.
The best you can do is study the differences between the two real gospels and the subverted gospels. re-wire your brain for POL christianity. As i've continued exloring this, I am constantly making revelations about christianity that explain away a lot of the reasons why people leave christianity to begin with. Ask me any questions about my own study of POL christianity, I can be your resource for as long as this thread lasts.
If there is one major point I want you to take away from this. it's that Jesus is God himself, and all the subverted christians like to confuse this simple point with a lot of weird theology designed to distract you from the simple point that Jesus is HE.
The son of God stuff comes from Jesus doctrine of raising us to be part of his devine nature. John 17:11: "Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are."
That God comes to tell us that we can be ONE with him, is complicated christology thhat explains what Jesus meant when he said that he was the son of God. God can do whatever he wants, it doesn't make Jesus any less God that he said these things; but rather just something to discover as we make our way closer and closer to communion with our Lord.

it is clear that Christianity is in need of profound reform.
Have you considered becoming a pastor?
Our movement would gain a great deal of legitimacy with normies if we marched for our people along a pastor holding a cross.
Glad to have you on board user. I wholeheartedly agree with you.
It would be the dream of my life to be a pastor "for us", and to walk side by side with our awakened volk and give them confidence as they throw off the shackles of subverted christianity without all of them having to become experts in theology.
A Christian revival against jewish subversion in my opinion will save the religion while at the same time eliminating all the conflicts with paganism, so that christians and pagans and Germanics could all get along in an alliance.
Jewish christianity has D&C'd us for far too long.

We probably need a better name than POL Christianity though…
yeah. Maybe "Original Christianity" to emphasize that it's not a new religion but simply going back to the original before it was subverted

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

OY VEI ANTI SEMIT!

Attached: review-bible.jpg (243.52 KB, 652x914)

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

Remove the old testament too. Then you've got something great.

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

Ephesians 5:8
"For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:"

Children of light must walk the Path Of Light.

A lot of what you're suggesting really does just seem like the ancient/medieval readings of Scripture. Jews just recontextualized everything and literally changed the Bible, which incidentally was one of the major reasons Jesus was necessary. They perverted the will of God for their own benefit.

Just listen to what Jesus said:

Also interesting to note that jews weren't actually an ethnic group until after 200ad. They proselytized constantly but were chased out by Christians. Their diaspora is a result of them finding converts and is also why their DNA can only be measured in relation to other jews.

mondediplo.com/2008/09/07israel
But if there was no exile after 70 AD, where did all the Jews who have populated the Mediterranean since antiquity come from? The smokescreen of national historiography hides an astonishing reality. From the Maccabean revolt of the mid-2nd century BC to the Bar Kokhba revolt of the 2nd century AD, Judaism was the most actively proselytising religion. The Judeo-Hellenic Hasmoneans forcibly converted the Idumeans of southern Judea and the Itureans of Galilee and incorporated them into the people of Israel. Judaism spread across the Middle East and round the Mediterranean. The 1st century AD saw the emergence in modern Kurdistan of the Jewish kingdom of Adiabene, just one of many that converted.

It's also important to note that whites used to own much more territory. Scythians were central Asian whites. Syrians still have a white minority like Assad and pic related.

Attached: nativesyrian.jpg (36.06 KB, 600x400)

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

Remove the old testament too. Then you've got something great.
If you also remove the gospel of Mark, and use the gospel of John as your sole witness, then yes you could remove every book from the old testament.
It's the gospel of Mark where Jesus says Isaiah prophesied well of the hypocrits.
If you continue down this route, the end result is a type of Christianity that writes off all jews as actual demons who were vanquished by Jesus doctrine which led to the romans genocyding them; so that all the jews today aren't real jews but just evidence that anyone who calls himself a jew is possessed by a demon.
If Jew is synonymous with Devil, then jewish would mean Devilish.

Including Mark, implies including the book of Isaiah. Which only changes things by saying that God uses the evil of the jews as his own personal weapon against his enemies. Like God created evil for his own pleasure to punish sinners with. In this way Jews can sometimes be good, even though they are by nature evil.

So maybe you would fall into the John only crowd. That's the only way you can remove the old testament and still be christian.

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

No. Fuck off. We don't need a "better" kikestianity. We need kikestianity gone entirely. There is nothing good about kikestianity. There is nothing beneficial about kikestianity.
back to the early days of Christianity before the jew got ahold of it.
IT WAS JEWED FROM THE START. IT WAS LITERALLY FOUNDED AROUND AND FOCUSED ON WORSHIPPING A KIKE RABBI. IT IS A KIKE RELIGION. KILL YOURSELF.

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

IT WAS JEWED FROM THE START.
No. It wasn't.

Attached: just-your-opinion.jpg (83.05 KB, 394x406)

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

no argument
As expected. Tell me how a kike rabbit making a kike splinter group of a kike religion worshipping a kike god in any way whatsoever is NOT kiked. Explain your reasoning.

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

All of your redtext spergery has been refuted and people like you never take the argument any further.

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

it's been refuted because I say so
Hi, Jamal.
never take the argument any further
There's no need to go further. Jew god -> jew religion -> jew rabbi -> worship of jew rabbi and jew god -> jew religion
It's indisputable, objective fact. You kikestian slaves are incapable of comprehending reality.

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

Explain your reasoning.

Sure. Even though it's in the infographic.
According to POL Christianity, Jesus was not a jew. He is just God coming down for a visit. Everything about Jesus and his followers being jewish is contained in Matthew and Luke.
We agree with you that Jewish christianity is kiked out. That's the point of this thread. We are unkiking christianity back to it's original anti-jewish form.

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

He is just God coming down for a visit
That's why all this jewish and new age infiltration is so infuriating. Every Christian literally has to believe this or they are not a Christian. Says so in the Bible very clearly.

Easton Long
Easton Long

Wait there are actually people who have access to the internet who are unironically superstitious? LMFAO

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Hitler was a first wave FEMINIST and women's rights activist with his whore wife exposing her body

Women in high schools and even university? CHECK
Women voting? CHECK
Women's property rights? CHECK
Did not bring back arranged (and abduction) marriages? CHECK
Women can divorce? CHECK
Wife beating illegal? CHECK
Said he wanted true equality? CHECK
Women exposing their bodies? CHECK
Women eligible to hold some jobs and get promoted? CHECK
Women receive alimony? CHECK
Women believed in court? CHECK
More first-wave feminist social practices? CHECK

WAKE UP!!

Women are freeloaders in a Nazi society who have the rights to divorce you, take your kids, use alimony and child support etc. Men get nothing in return for their hard work, while women just sit back, relax and enjoy relative EQUALITY as long as they pop out kids. Women can take men to court, come into the workplace&schools&social settings to spread their evil, vote/make decisions of their own free will, own property, tell the man what to do/scream/shout/cry threateningly, run back to their family of origin instead of serving their master etc. Another major problem is dating, relationships and marriages for love which are THE way in a Nazi (feminazi) society.

WAKE UP!!

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

Women are freeloaders in a Nazi society
You meant ZOG society.

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

Every Christian literally has to believe this or they are not a Christian
I feel you on this. Most typical Christians of any denomination, when confronted with this question, will say something like "yes, but blah blah blah"
They always fall just short of the simple statement, "Jesus is God".
So many schisms revolved around this point.
It's almost as if the subverting jews had an interest in cloudying up this simple point in 100 layers of weird theology.
The original Christians knew this. The whole reason Christianity got so big was because it wasn't just a new philosophy, but that the one True God himself came to us.
It would never have gotten this big if it had been subverted since the beginning.

People like us who are aware of this really need our own church. I grew up a christian going to sunday school in a protestant church, but never in all their teachings did I get wind that Jesus is God himself. I had to figure that out on my own later on after I had rejected christianity for a little while.

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

You worship a deity who began his covenant with mankind by ordering the mutilation of children’s genitals. There isn’t a non-jewish aspect of Jehovanism.

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

You mean the ones doing the backstabbing and boycotting?

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

This is off topic. Go make your own thread.

You worship a deity who began his covenant with mankind by ordering the mutilation of children’s genitals.
No. I don't.
POL Christianity only approves of the Septuagint version of the book of Isaiah.
All the other old testament books are simply the religious books of one particular family.
Lots of different people in different old books said that God told them to do this and that.
But those books aren't put on the same level as the gospels of Mark and John.
Circumcision was just the custom of one particular group of people in history.
It has nothing to do with Jesus in POL Christianity.

I commend you for your questioning nature. But the truth is, the Christianity your talking about is the mainstream subverted Jewish Christianity that this thread is talking about.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

Circumcision has nothing to do with Jesus

Jesus was circumcised. All of his apostles were circumcised. Peter literally kicked Saul out of Antioch just for suggesting that he should consider eating dinner at the same table with uncircumcised people.

Circumcision wasn’t just “a practice”, it was THE order handed down by Jehova to Abraham that began the covenant.

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

You make no sense christcuck. The early days of (((christianity))) were the most jewish of all, because it was nothing more than a jewish splinter cult. Only after it was forcefully introduced to european people, and in turn influenced by european culture and pagan religions was it worth a shit, though still utterly jewish to its core.

I'm European, why the fuck should I worship a sandnigger deity and his hebrew carpenter prophet? Go shill your subversive shit somewhere else.

Attached: 1541645650359-0.png (50.61 KB, 1302x1296)

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

Jesus was circumcised.
imbecile.
Only Matthew and Luke talk about Jesus being circumcised.

Peter literally kicked Saul out of Antioch just for suggesting that he should consider eating dinner at the same table with uncircumcised people.
This comes from the book of acts. Even mainstream Christians today doubt the legitimacy of the book of acts.
All the early manuscripts of the gospels rarely if ever included Acts.
These are imperfect secondary sources,
they're not primary sources of fundamental truth like the gospels of Mark & John according to the canon of POL Christianity.

The early days of (((christianity))) were the most jewish of all,
I've already addressed this here: <this is what jews and subverted christians want you to believe. there is so little info about the early days of christianity because it was a huge anti-jewish movement, and so it was hushed up by the later subverted church.
the differences between these gospels are not random but is evidence of early church controversy centered on being anti-jewish.
i mean, do you expect the jews not to fight back and try to subvert christianity?
you need to think about these things before you believe all that mainstream history

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

Deuteronomy 4:2 - Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
Christianity belongs to G-d, not any political point of view, NatSoc or otherwise. Christ came for all of humanity, both Jew and Gentile. (Galatians 3:28) If you distort Christianity to suit a political point of view instead of interpreting verses in good faith, you are most likely not a real Christian.

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

Dirty kike

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

Only Jesus’s closest followers talk about him being circumcised

Literally no one has ever said that he wasn’t. Why wouldn’t he have been?

We’re going to remove anything written by Paul

Lol, Paul was the one who dropped the circumcision requirement. Pre-Paul, Christianity was just Jews preaching to other Jews, they didn’t want anything to do with non-Jews. Jesus ordered them directly not to preach to them.

Anyway, it seems like you’re proposing a full-on heretical deconstruction of Christianity and building a new religion, akin to Mormonism, out of only the select bits and pieces that you choose. As someone said earlier this would probably be a step toward dropping Semitic faiths altogether, and in that sense I’d support it over biblical Christianity.

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

God you people are weak. I’m literally a satanist and I don’t feel the need to do things like this. Theology, social justice, peace, is there anything that doesn’t make pol/tards break down in angry eczema?

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Fuck off christcuck

Attached: 882BF80E-24D6-4598-8FB6-84C2F5C9EB48.png (636.61 KB, 797x925)
Attached: 8178B2E9-8E43-47AC-BFEC-FF9160A46C92.jpeg (3.74 MB, 3000x3367)
Attached: 936B02FA-A660-40A1-A510-F2E2C95C98E3.jpeg (3.69 MB, 3000x3909)
Attached: F7C0DDA7-E7E8-467E-BE90-55051EA8CF5D.png (685.59 KB, 960x720)
Attached: AE9CBDB6-7FEF-4A2E-B667-AE5E6DE1F23B.png (734.96 KB, 800x600)

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

You cannot remove verses and books from the Bible just because you don't like it
"I don't like it" and "it sounds like Jewish subversion, which is whatever I disagree with" are invalid arguments for removing books from the Bible.
Biblically speaking, we must seek that which is true, even if we politically disagree with it.
The Bible is not your plaything. It is not something you can modify to your liking to suit your beliefs.

Attached: AntiPol.png (69 KB, 640x480)

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

Satanism

“I’m going to attempt an edgy protest of Christianity while having my entire worldview and sense of spiritualism completely contained in it”.

Colton Young
Colton Young

Their diaspora is a result of them finding converts and is also why their DNA can only be measured in relation to other jews.
So you're saying some Jews are, genetically speaking, pure, majestic Aryans?
Sweet!

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

Jesus ordered them directly not to preach to them.
Wrong-o, rabbi
Preach to every creature, even niggers. If they believe and do what they are told by God, they will be spared. Is it a giant waste of time? Materialism says yes, because niggers will never stop dindu, gibsmedat, or muh dick, especially the vile jews. Spiritualism says no, because spiritual acts empower the spirit of the doer, not the listener or watcher, so the real results are spiritual quality, not material quantity.

Attached: Mark16.png (19.97 KB, 603x295)

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

Wrong

Wrong.

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. (6). Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.

Your passage is in their as well (after he died) but keep in mind you’re going to have to save a whole lot of sub-Saharan Africans.

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

Ye shall not add or subtract from the word
<Quotes a jewish book.
You're Ignoring that this thread is about jews having added and subtracted from original christianity

If you distort Christianity to suit a political point of view
<ignores that we are discussing that jews did exactly this to original christianity.
Read the thread, and then make an actual point about something. Thanks.

This thread is about Matthew and Luke being jew subversion. And then your evidence against POL christianity comes from referencing Matthew and Luke?
they didn’t want anything to do with non-Jews. Jesus ordered them directly not to preach to them.
This COMES FROM THE BOOK OF MATTHEW. ARE YOU LISTENING TO ANYTHING WE'RE TALKING ABOUT?
Anyway, it seems like you’re proposing a full-on heretical deconstruction of Christianity and building a new religion
sorry no. we're claiming the jews did exactly this to the original Christians.
this would probably be a step toward dropping Semitic faiths altogether, and in that sense I’d support it over biblical Christianity.
I would disagree that this would be the result, but if that thinking gets you on our side, then glad to have you on board. Now pump up this meme and spread it if you're serious.

Posts a picture quoting Matthew and Luke, as evidence for why POL Christianity is wrong about removing Matthew and Luke.
Makes perfect sense. not.

The Bible is not your plaything. It is not something you can modify to your liking to suit your beliefs.
…..AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT POL CHRISTIANITY SAYS THE JEWS DID.
just because you disagree doesnt make it false.

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

entire thread about Christianity
not a damn mention of Khazar "Jews"
not a damn mention of the White People

So funny when shills reply to each other enforcing their wicked views. Instead of reading their posts, anons, I suggest you begin walking in the Light. This user nailed it a couple of days ago

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

white people are descended from jews
Read the thread and contribute something besides a bunch of unrelated links

Attached: TLDR.gif (3.38 MB, 200x211)

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

Sorry OP, but you're a fucking retard. There are no jews in the bible. The word jew was created in the 1700s. The term applies to Ashkenazim, Sephardi, and Samaritans that converted to Babylonian talmudism, which was preached by the pharisees. Modern kiked translations of the bible deliberately mistranslate the greek word for Judean as "Jew", despite there being absolutely no genetic or cultural link between modern jews and Judeans. This is purely so the kikes can use it to claim they deserve Palestine. They are Khazars, not Judeans.

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/

David Flores
David Flores

Nice try, rabbi.
IN THE MIDST OF WOLVES
AS A TESTIMONY TO THE GENTILES
Jesus sent his apostles to the jews first, for the express purpose of failure. It was to establish the vile, satanic nature of jews to non-jews and to serve as a witness against them for their coming destruction by the Romans and ultimately their eternity burning in hell with their father..

Attached: Matt10.png (17.91 KB, 635x236)
Attached: Matt11.png (21.49 KB, 629x296)

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

Everything's LARP. Religion, society, marriage, civil discourse… all of it is inundated with symbols and cryptic meaning which makes sense only to the in-group.

Hitler had a lot of faults, but LARPing wasn't one of them. Someone's gotta start somewhere, at a single point - everyone else thereafter considers it 'tradition'. You think ancient Rome laughed at its version of LARP?

Anyone who denigrates Hitler for trying to implement a new worldview filled with nationalist symbols and meaning is either a shill, or a traitor.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

The Great Commission is FROM Matthew, you blithering retard.

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

<mfw jesus says jews are worse than most infamous faggots of all time

Attached: images.jpeg (7.83 KB, 275x183)

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

Fuck off christcuckold

Attached: AB9DD662-C4BC-4C32-AA53-0FADE3AC2001.png (636.61 KB, 797x925)
Attached: 6F14CDA9-AF38-4E10-A7B9-36A9EB1B8228.jpeg (3.74 MB, 3000x3367)
Attached: 49BD3670-6720-4BBE-9063-1CB664D5973C.jpeg (3.69 MB, 3000x3909)
Attached: 55EEABF3-0289-47E7-97F0-B86F44A975FC.png (685.59 KB, 960x720)
Attached: E50943EB-4908-43D9-8A32-4AB7BE695E7E.png (734.96 KB, 800x600)

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

Jesus sent his apostles to the jews first, for the express purpose of failure. It was to establish the vile, satanic nature of jews to non-jews and to serve as a witness against them for their coming destruction by the Romans and ultimately their eternity burning in hell with their father..
you nailed it user.
The reason jews are so involved with christianity, is because Jesus came to save us from the demons (jews), and also save some of those same demons from eternal damnation.
Jews are god's chosen people for sure. His chosen to be evil demons.

Isaiah 45:7:
I am he that prepared light, and formed darkness; who make peace, and create evil; I am the Lord God, that does all these things.

Meaning, Jews were the evil that God created.

you nailed it user.
The reason jews are so involved with christianity, is because Jesus came to save us from the demons (jews), and also save some of those same demons from eternal damnation.
Jews are god's chosen people for sure. His chosen to be evil demons.

Isaiah 45:7:
I am he that prepared light, and formed darkness; who make peace, and create evil; I am the Lord God, that does all these things.

Meaning, Jews were the evil that God created.

The commission is also in John 20:19-23.
It actual mentions how the disciples were scared of the jews.
Is it dawning on you yet, that POL is right yet again?

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

european israelitism
please fuck off you retards

Connor King
Connor King

let's change the bible to push our racism

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

This article is absolute shit.
It says the word Jew wasn't in the original King James of 1611; which I have a copy of and am looking at right now (pic related). It's there.

I'm also looking at one of the oldes most respected copies of the book of John. Codex Bezae. The word is "ιουδαιοι"
The author of this dumbass article is arguing that this word should be translated as judeans, and not jews. As if this that makes any difference at all.
Whoever wrote that article was purposely creating disinformation. You fail user.

let's change the bible to push our racism
funny. that's what the jews did. they added matthew and BAM, now they have Jesus saying to not preach to gentiles but only jews.
You fail user.

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

the council of naicea compiled the bible. the books removed could easily have been excluded by that coucil of mere men. plenty of books that were popular at the time were not included because of the whims of those mere men on the council

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

no thank you, we do not need another subversion of semitic god worship

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

did you learn your history from, dan brown? council of nicaea had nothing to do with biblical canon. you're thinking of the council of rome (if anything), and the consensus of M/M/L/J had been in place for centuries at that point. Early Church people loved to quote other books of the Bible like Peter's Apocalypse etc but those were the only gospels they liked

that said, OP, the gospels of matthew and luke are absolutely BS. gospel of john is too though. Research Marcion, he was a follower of Paul and he completely separated all the OT/Jew stuff from Jesus' teachings. His gospel might have actually been the first one ever, and then jews came along and cucked it up into the Gospel of Luke. Marcion's Gospel is the only true canon ones, besides maybe the Secret Gospel of Mark.

Evan King
Evan King

shut it down!!

Attached: 3ea97d3d9ee92fe8a26b346fe9d9fbac3ab81923fb44ee6396eea88044586d2f.jpg (54.59 KB, 720x628)

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

Forgot to include the pic related.
Do not trust that article AT ALL.

Research Marcion, he was a follower of Paul and he completely separated all the OT/Jew stuff from Jesus' teachings. His gospel might have actually been the first one ever, and then jews came along and cucked it up into the Gospel of Luke. Marcion's Gospel is the only true canon ones, besides maybe the Secret Gospel of Mark.
I'm happy to hear Marcion removed the jew from christianity long ago. But he doesn't believe Jesus is God himself, but a lesser being.
See: and Marcion must have been a ploy at offering the goy a removal of the jew OT in exchange for denying that Jesus is the one and only God.

Attached: kjv1611-jews.png (2.09 MB, 1010x948)

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

Even if you remove Matthew and Luke, it still bad. Did you not read the links?

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

A man can't rise from the dead, nor can he turn water into wine or feed the masses with a single loaf of bread. But millions of whites believe that this happened when it clearly could not have. Why are so many white people obsessed with the anti-reality of Christianity? Until whites are ready to give up their childish belief in magic, Jewish or not, they will be goyim forever.

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

It says the word Jew wasn't in the original King James of 1611; which I have a copy of and am looking at right now (pic related).
No, you are looking at a modern printing. Which if you read the very next sentence, they clearly tell you it was changed in later printings.
The author of this dumbass article is arguing that this word should be translated as judeans
That word is Juedeans you moron.
As if this that makes any difference at all.
The Judeans were all killed. They are no more. Jews are Khazars. They are totally unrelated to Judeans.
How could you possibly be stupid enough to think that was printed in 1611 you braindead nigger?

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

responding to bait

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

Reminder Jesus was not a jew.

Attached: Who-are-the-jews-Jewish-Almanac.jpg (764.23 KB, 1180x927)

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

G-d
now that's funny

Attached: bf5e6c3670b3bffa5d3839eac745f42dcb1fa9211d3e9a74eb56b21ebde9ab6f.png (697.72 KB, 1860x990)

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

The Judeans were all killed. They are no more. Jews are Khazars
Actually, you make a good point, and we already addressed this possibility in this thread. See here:

A gospel of John only christianity matches up with your philosophy that the jews were exterminated after Jesus gave them the verbal bitch slap.
John only Christianity also doesn't necesarily need to include any books from the old testament.
I have to admit I'm a follower of POL Christianity where Isaiah is the only OT book included. I don't mind Isaiah. It does imply that that good jews exist and that they weren't exterminated.
But if John only Christianity suits you better, do it.

How could you possibly be stupid enough to think that was printed in 1611 you braindead nigger?
It's called a facsimile fagotron. A photocopy of one of the original 200 official copies they made and chained to the pulpit of various churches around england.

Pilate literally wrote on the cross Jesus accusation. "King of the Jews"
There are innumerable passages of jews referring to themselves as Jews. This is just debate of semantics.
The truth is, we all know a lot of people claim to be jews that aren't actually related.
At this point, Jews are people who self-identify as such. Who cares to believe their lineage or not, just by calling yourself a Jew is a mark of the demon.
But there was definitely a group of people who claimed to be jews during that time. I don't know what point you're trying to make

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Alfred Rosenberg left off with destroying christianity and letting Germanic Paganism flourish again. OP is literally fake and gay

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

Do you have a source for this? I would love to read it. Thank you.

Attached: 1479676795855.gif (646.63 KB, 456x522)

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

nevermind the lengthy genealogies presented in the gospels, jesus totally wasnt a jew, goy

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Alfred Rosenberg left off with destroying christianity
post proof, or it never happened.
either way referring to rosenberg was just to illustrate the thread being an attempt to take the jew out of christianity, just like Rosenberg did with positive christianity.

Attached: ultimate-damnit-frustrationv.gif (2.87 MB, 336x229)

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

both geneologies are in Matthew and Luke, YOU FUCKING TARD. READ THE THREAD. We're AGAINST Matthew & Luke.

James Carter
James Carter

you cant pick and choose which books to use goy

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

wtf I love rosenberg now

Attached: df466fc0696255a43a45eceaab47ee17d5cfdbcc94f96446a023df1b0afdab73.png (271.98 KB, 984x728)

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

It is not a possibility, it is a fact, repeated over and over again in the bible. It is also recorded multiple times by different Roman authors. The Judeans were exterminated. Jews have nothing to do with Judea or Judeans, or Israelites or Hebrews. Trace the history of jews. They go back to Khazaria, not the middle east.

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

Read the myth of the twentieth century, read volkish.org, read the Hitler youth leader's handbook introduction and chapter 1, read the SS culture pamphlets, read about the kirchenkampf, read Gott Und Volk. There is so much to read on the subject that if you don't know then you haven't read much NS material.
Positive christianity was the first attempt to make kikestianity worth a shit but it failed horribly for obvious reasons. Then he NSDAP moved to eradicating kikestianity instead of trying to reform it.

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

False, Jews are Jews and not khazars. They are semites not turkomongolic central asians. Only low IQ christ niggers who LARP as Jews have interest in promoting the khazar theory

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

Khazar Theory is debunked bullshit. Today's jews are the same excrement as yesterday's Hebrews.

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

How do you think most of the New Testament was decided? Popular consensus decided what books would make it in. Just because the 'sweet spot" time period of adding new books is over doesn't mean that it shouldn't be possible to the scale it once was.

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

being this jidf
No Shlomo and Chaim, you are not hebrews. You have no claim to Palestine. If you are hebrews, then why did you resurrect the dead hebrew language over 2000 years later to replace your real language, Yiddish? Only the Samaritan jews are semites. This does not make them Hebrews or Israelites or Judeans.

Carter White
Carter White

If doing as OP suggests makes an incomplete religion - I propose to merge the result of OP's "POL Christianity" with the Old Ways. Make Jesus an Aryan heathen God, part of a bigger pantheon.

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

I think Cuckstianity and Shitslam will be fine in WW3. This is an intra-kike feud, now. Heh.

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

It doesn't matter if today's jews are worse than yesterday's Hebrews. It doesn't matter if yesterday's Hebrews were good boyz who dindu nuffin. It changes nothing, because whether or not Khazar Hypothesis somehow checks out - today's jews must still be completely eradicated to the last in Minecraft.

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

there is little info about the early days of Christianity, but I know exactly what it was all about, even though there's so little info
I don't care what it was about. It's Middle Eastern and it revolves around a Jew. I'm not practicing a foreign religion.

a religion founded by a Jew wasn't need from the start
That hamster's about ready to fly off that wheel.

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

Some follower you are. All they gotta do is call your best friend a jew, and you believe it

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

So you're saying some Jews are, genetically speaking, pure, majestic Aryans?
I can't believe anyone is this retarded. How did you get that from what I posted?

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

POL Christianity removes that removes that jewish subversion for you, and brings you back to the early days of Christianity before the jew got ahold of it.

That's right, I DEMAND my Jewish religions have an Aryan veneer!

Attached: jesus-2.jpg (14.15 KB, 236x340)

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

Thanks for the info. You should also check third-reich-books.com it literally SS handbooks translated into 10 different languages and the selection is huge!

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

I was so angry when /christ deleted this thread in 1 second.
We need to make an organized resistance against /Christ mods.
This is rediculous that people in my own religion prosecute POL Christianity.
/pol is like a new church

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

Wasn't Arianism an ancient sect of Christianity that was destroyed by the church that thought of Jesus/NT God as a separate being from the God of the old testament? Maybe that is something to look into for Biblical study.

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

Attached: blacked-7.jpg (257.57 KB, 1200x800)
Attached: Blacked-com-Lana-Rhoades,-Leah-Gotti---Best-Friends-Share-Two-BBCs-(28-08-2016)-2060140-Blacked-com-Lana-Rhoades,-Leah-Gotti---Best-Friends-Share-Two-BBCs-(28-08-2016)-032.jpg (1.01 MB, 2000x3000)

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

This threqd hit a nerve, obviously.
Further proof the jews fear the rise of Pol Christianity

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

Man wtf, I thought we were all into Vajrayana mixed with Esoteric Hitlerism now? Back to this kike shit?

Attached: 1557854781346m.jpg (129.6 KB, 819x1024)

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

We are unkiking it.
Read the thread and contribute something to the actual discussion.

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

Reformation is not the answer. Rosenberg tried and it did not work. His "Positive Christianity" was a failure. Christianity is rotted at its core. Christ was a Jew who criticized Jewish religion and culture and his criticisms are intended for the Jews not for us. Something new is needed.

Our religion must be in accordance with nature and natural law. It must be intended for our people. It must not emphasize any deity over our own people. It must be a faith of blood and soil.

Attached: 998a808f103fce9257b33ec0a88f1205feb8c556cbfd6ea72aaf4132b07f77e6.png (111.63 KB, 524x803)
Attached: bc6f74d5b9570640c9aea73ae97e787666dfd1b6687ba68c649b012433b84d05.jpg (480.17 KB, 1012x1280)
Attached: 6aa1078d5408453598cbc974846ee890b7e6cc7f79aa6edc2a1dcc131c78ec39.png (322.04 KB, 540x392)

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

Honest question. Even if you can "unkike" it why try to unyid heeb religion, when you have an actual
esoteric Aryan spirituality that includes European legends and a mythologized WW2 narrative? Can you ever be 100% sure you you removed all the Jewish influence?

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

Optics. Normies are much more open to a new denomination of Christianity than they are to a new religion.

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

unkiking
YOU CAN'T UNKIKE A RELIGION THAT'S KIKED AT EVERY LEVEL
JEW GOD, JEW RABBI MESSIAH, JEW "HOLY SPIRIT", JEW TESTAMENTS, JEW SCHOLARS, JEW FOLLOWERS, SLAVE CATTLE GENTILE FOLLOWERS
Kill yourself kike.

Robert Long
Robert Long

Don't quote the bible, fedora faggot. You don't know what you're talking about so your cherry picked and misunderstood scriptures just gives an opportunity to give you a shot to the nuts

Acts 17:26 And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings,

So God created different boundaries to segregate the races and being a fedora faggot, you interpret this as anti-racism. All Christianity says is that race isn't a hindrance to salvation. It does not say that race doesn't exist. In fact, the scripture you quoted above shows that God intends for the different races to live separately from one another.

Anti-christianity is pro-degeneracy

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

White Nationalists attacking Whites again for the Jews.

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

Nothing you said is relevant to the discussion. Yesterday's Hebrews were not good, they constantly defied God until he finally warned them he would exterminate them, gave them 40 years to repent and accept Jesus, then sent the Romans to kill them all. It isn't just the Bible that says this, multiple Roman authors recorded the extermination of the last of the Hebrews.

Jews are also evil. But they are not Hebrews, and they have nothing to do with Christianity. This is simply anti-white D&C shilling here by kikes, to try to get uncucked whites to reject the faith and morals that built Europe by associating it with kikes. Look at all the posts in this thread from yids calling Christianity a kike religion. This is why it matters that people understand kikes are not Hebrews. They have nothing to do with the old testament, their religion is that of the pharisees that Christ condemned. They ignore the old testament and obey the Babylonian Talmud. Khazar kikes use this "we're Hebrews" deception to trick normie Christians into thinking they need to love jews and support israel. Both of which are clearly contradicted by the Bible.

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

Yeah but like… You're asking them to throw out half the Bible… Why not just bring back old antijew thinkers and texts? Christianity is already full of it, just sneak our guys into the Church like the Jews did

Attached: 494908ae-5c06-4410-925d-d5afa2de1788-D.jpg (33.27 KB, 185x271)

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

Kill yourself boomer fed kike kikestian niggerloving schizo shill.

kikes are white
Kill yourself kikestian.

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

By all means, start your own sect and race this one. If your idea is superior, you shall have no problem winning.

David Smith
David Smith

The problem with the definition of Jew in the bible is that by the time Jesus lived, it was akin to the word "American" currently. American doesn't describe race, just nationality, and the same is true for the word Jew, it didn't describe the children of Israel, it described the people that came from jerusalem. Only 40,000 jews came back to Jerusalem after captivity in Babylon, so the Jews of Jesus times were mixed race mutts and other tribes that moved in when the Israeli's were carted off.

Besides, Jesus didn't come from Jerusalem, so no matter how jews were defined at the time, he wasn't one of them.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

kikes are white
No you are not.

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

I'm not a follower. Why would I follow a Jew? Jews are the enemy of the European man. Why would I follow my enemy? That would be complete nonsense on the level of Trudeau's "if you kill your enemies, they win" stupidity.

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

If you have to repeat a jewish lie in order to justify hating something, your position is clearly wrong.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

kikestian proves himself illiterate on top of outright retarded

John Kelly
John Kelly

I'll bet the average "Nigger" in Baltimore has a higher IQ than you.

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

the faith and morals that built Europe
Its pathetic that you attribute the accomplishments of the European man not to the European man himself, but to a foreign desert religion, as if Europe was nothing prior to. Faith over blood and soil, am I right, faggot?

Which Jewish lie would that be? That Jesus was a Jew? Even if he wasn't, he was a Semite from the Middle East. He was not European, but go ahead and lie to yourself while projecting the lies elsewhere.

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

Jesus Christ was the greatest critic of Jews that ever lived. You Stormtards need to fuck off already. The problem is the Left not Christianity.

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

For you Schlomo

BDSmovement.net

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

Fuck off, beaner.

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

pro-white is anti-white
muh optiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiics
worshippin kikes is good
Kill yourself boomer fed kike kikestian niggerloving schizo shill.

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

How many people here believe that Jesus is the one and only true God? Just want to get a head count. I'm 1.

I dont exqctly want to persecute people for not beijg christian. You need to come to terms with christianity is the partner religion of white people. You need to learn to get along with christians and collaborate ones like us against the jews.

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

Christianity failed so we need to try this failed larp from 80 years ago
lmao

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

Just because you are too stupid to understand what you are told, doesn't mean everyone else is.
European man was Christian man. Why do you varg worshipping retards insist on pretending that every white person in the last 2000 years wasn't white, just because you are too stupid to realize Jesus wasn't a kike?
That Jesus was a Jew?
Correct.
Even if he wasn't, he was a Semite from the Middle East
He was from the middle east, yes. So? I guess we can just discard everything from ancient Greece, Persia and Egypt just because those white people lived on land that has since been taken by mongrels?

Attached: im-not-white-because-the-middle-east-is-brown-now.jpg (82.61 KB, 602x416)

Luis White
Luis White

One God of Many, sure. But Only God? Deluded.

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

With how much hate this thread is getting, there must be something here. Where can I read more about POL version?

Attached: Flag.png (37.73 KB, 1920x1152)

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

Wrong. Many Europeans did not even know of Christianity's existence throughout those mere 2,000 years, and many continued to reject it even after. 400 years ago, the Baltics were still heathen, and even after the Northern Crusade, it remained Heathen in essence. European Blood is Heathen Blood, and will always be that way unless it's destroyed by miscegenation or genocide.

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

LARP
It's not LARPing to be yourself.

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

there was this one guy that wasn't Christian so we can disregard all other white people
Nice logic rabbi.
It isn't yourself. It is completely baseless nonsense. It has absolutely no connection to any primitive European superstitions or rituals, because none of it was ever written down so we have no record of it. It is just homos making up nonsense and calling themselves druids and witches.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

and brings you back to the early days of Christianity before the jew got ahold of it.
This doesn't make any sense. Christianity was always a Jewish psyop. I do suppose that one could make a kike and subversion-free version of Christianity, but it would make much more productive sense to create an entirely new ethos instead of modifying something that's on a rotten foundation to begin with.

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

m-maybe if I call him a like I'll be right and he'll leave without an argument
Doesn't work that way, faggot.

I get along just fine with Christians. I'm just not going to practice your religion. And when the shit hits the fan I'm keeping one eye on your kind, because you can't be trusted due to your faith over blood and soil beliefs.

Varg is a fucking jackass. Try again. Are you seriously trying to say the Middle East was once white? LMFAO You're dumber than I thought.

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

when will you guys fucking figure it out and take the jewish mans forbbiden fruit
the jewish man will get forced by YOU GUYS to take the forbidden fruit and then he will present it back to YOU GUYS via mindcontrol and cuck your daughter

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

still no argument
still shilling known and disproven kikestian lies
still IP hopping to avoid bans
still being a kike worshipping schizophrenic boomer

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

It's just as larpy as wicca. You talk about making a new religion based on blood and natural law. By nature's law Christianity destroyed paganism for good. You're not seeking the ultimate truth, just some empty words.

William Green
William Green

Are you seriously trying to deny that the middle east was white? Why did they paint their statues to have blond and red hair, blue and green eyes if they were brown eyed, brown skinned, black haired mongrels? Why is the DNA of 4000 year old Egyptian mummies that of whites, rather than of mongrels?
if I keep repeating the lines my rabbi gave me, surely the goyim will fall for it eventually!

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

no pre-Christian European beliefs were ever recorded
Greco-Roman civilization didn't exist apparently.

John Johnson
John Johnson

Its only me as far as I know user.
Now you must spread the message too.
And research it further yourself.
There must be some record of this version of christianity in the past.
But didnt the roman authorities stamp out all christianities besides jewish christianity after nicea? Burned all the books that didnt agree with them i heard

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

www.aryanity.com

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

ITT, chriscucks: "remove 99.99% of the Bible and you'll see Christianity is fantastic and Jesus ain't a kike"
At this point, you realize it is just quicker to start from scratch.
Forget about those Chrismeth addicts and move on.
It's not like we have tons of pagan sources to revive…
(((Rosenberg)))
Oh fucking please. KYS.

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

Christianity "destroyed" European heritage and understanding by burning down libraries because they contained wrongthink books that didn't praise (((YHWH))), and converting sacred Temples into brothels. But one thing it didn't do is destroy Heathenry. It didn't even damage it - it expanded its power and reach because every White preacher screaming about (((YHWH))) is a White person carrying Heathen DNA. You yourself are Heathen in essence, unless you're a hooknosed jew. So because it failed to destroy Heathenry in essence, your desert death cult is now attempting to genocide European peoples from the face of the Earth by converting billions of niggers, importing them to the West, and marrying them to their own White daughters. Out of spite towards the Heathen essence of European Blood.

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

remove judaism
from jewish religion made by jews
Christcattle are hilarious.

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

They did destroy some Roman and Greek writings making fun of Christ but that's about it. There wasn't any pagan stuff to destroy in the Germanic and Slavic worlds. Besides some crude wooden statues of penises and a big tree I suppose.

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

I'm not sure why, but this post always makes me laugh. What did the poster think when deciding to post this sentence? Nobody here agrees with it, and it is so obvious that I can't even get angry about it.

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

m-muh savior goy wuz pweachin to jooz in synagogz ayn wuz kang o' jooz

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

None of you larping vargtards pretend to be Greek or Roman. You pretend to be druids and vikings. Greeks and Romans both recognized the significance of Christ and converted.
Christianity "destroyed" European heritage and understanding by burning down libraries because they contained wrongthink books
Where was that? The only libraries were in the middle east and Italy, northern Europe had no written languages. And all the libraries that were burned were burned by mudslimes.

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

Christ was a Jew who criticized Jewish religion and culture and his criticisms are intended for the Jews not for us.

Exactly that, a Hellenized Jewish sect attempting to restore actual religion to Israel, the only people and religion ever criticized in the doctrine, their would be saviour which they rejected.

Paul inverted that such that it was the Hellenes/Gentiles that required salvation through this Jewish sect whereas they were never criticized, the traditional esoteric elements that were incorporated into Christianity they already had such that it became simply a veneer over them.

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

Muslims burned all the libraries
Even before Islam was a thing? Outside of the Middle East? You're one pernicious Abrahamite.

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

John 5:18 says because Jesus called God his Father, and that he was the only sabbath his followers needed, that the jews sought to kill him for the first time. This is important, because the jews did not call God their Father, but our heathen ancestors had. The jewish god is like a harlot, and hides himself from his own people, behind many veils, but pagan peoples (that includes Abram, before he became Abraham) near universally call God Father God or Sky Father. Look at the Indo European names for him.

We know upon the site of Herod's temple was the alter of Zeus Pater, and that even after Herod had his jewish temple built, and the bankers installed to set the exchange at a whim, that even Ptolemy IV had sacrificed there, as would Caligula and many emperors until it's destruction. It was Father God's temple, not just the jews who ran the con. It was the legendary site of the King of Salem's temple, and after sacrificing there, Abram is called a Son of God. The jews claimed this blessing was theirs alone, and specifically Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob's alone.

Its just like the jews to say "we're the only ones to recieve God's blessing, its all ours!" No, you're but one of millions of tribes, which the Sky Father has blessed with good harvests and life. God knows he is inordinately patient with jews. This was the root of the fury of Jesus, toward the money changers, in his Father's house. Because they cornered the market on shekels, the only currency accepted by their commission, the jews could charge any rate they wanted.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

If no records existed, how do have records of Odinism? Do you think that Odinism was contemporaneously invented?

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

Name a library, like I said. You made the claim, support it. Name a library Christians burned.
We don't have records of it, it is made up nonsense. We have mention of Odin in stories from centuries after the fact. That's it.

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

Greeks and Romans both recognized the significance of Christ and converted.
Totally naturally of course. Constantine forcing this plague upon the Roman Empire? Pagan Greece attacked?
Never happened!

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

Jesus is god
Blasphemy, he is the son of god, making him similar in character it god like sons are their fathers and fathers are their sons. How can he be the father if he said he isn't good just the father ?

The old testament of the father isn't the problem because it's full of rules and jewish people breaking them and this is what is happening today it the book TALMUD that is contrary to what a jew is, thus making a new concept: The false jew that goes into the synagogue of satan to learn his talmudic doctrine and not of god that appeared to Moses.

You people don't know of the true doctrine and false apostles and want to enter in the debate uninformed about Paul that is still Saul the persecutor and god doctrine of israelite purity of human and items ? Do you even consider what was in god's bible a foreigener and what he was ordained to entering the state ?

NOT TO HARM
biblehub.com/matthew/18-6.htm
biblehub.com/matthew/5-17.htm

You are attacking the religion made of men like Paul, than a religion of Jesus. Paul is the religion and Jesus is his gospel. Anyone that attacks his name here is attacking a name atributed to a false ideia of Christ made by Paul.

attack by traitors and foreigners
Jehovah law is clear and any foreigners that come to a state made by the book will be under the law of Moses the same law as in Saudi Arabia:
biblehub.com/exodus/21-12.htm

God didn't allow Israelites to breed it foreigeners
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 7:3&version=ESV

We need religion for the state to benefit from the institution of marriage. Every woman will cease promiscuity and guard her virginity or the law of Moses will make her die. No one will comit adultery, if so there will be forgiveness (COMPLEMENTATION) but if it again it sins commiting adultery ? Death

If Jesus said that: " Until HEAVENS and EARTH PASS, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished" The law of moses is not abolished but complemented by the "turn the other cheek" to turn is:
biblehub.com/matthew/5-42.htm

To be explained one thing and TO EVERYONE: CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A DOCTRINE OF JESUS BUT OF SAUL THE PERSECUTOR, A FALSE APOSTLE AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM THAT MAKES CHRISTIANITY INCOMPATIBLE IT /POL. HE WROTH ALL THOSE BOOKS:

Galatians (AD 47)
1 and 2 Thessalonians (AD 49—51)
1 and 2 Corinthians and Romans (AD 52—56)
Ephesians, Philemon, Colossians, and Philippians (AD 60—62, during Paul’s first Roman imprisonment)
1 Timothy and Titus (AD 62)
2 Timothy (AD 63—64, during Paul’s second Roman imprisonment)

Acts is made by a historian/disciple Luke collecting testimonies. The 12 disciple is Matthias. False apostle Saul is not the 12 and he will not be present in the 12 foundation of the city of the end days as it's written in revelation. Trust the 12 alone and not a persecutor that confronted Peter the foundation of church in Galatas 2.

In the acts there is contradiction similar situation of those who hear false inconsistent histories and write in this situation he heared of Saul:

biblehub.com/acts/9-7.htm
biblehub.com/galatians/2-1.htm

The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless. They ((heard)) the voice but did not ((see anyone)).

My companions ((saw the light)), but they could ((not understand)) the voice of the One speaking to me.

This man is responsible for making old testament law abolished and saying that law is the origin of sin and preach a Jesus not of his words but of his death thinking that his death is salvation but not the LAW JESUS SPEAKED OF. He influenced more the religion that the 12 apostle writing the scripts that christianity follows more than the foundation. There is more Paul than PETER, there is the foundation of PAUL that the blasphemous speaked that he will make than respecting the foundation of PETER.

And there is more and more false apostle like the one that invented trinity.

Attached: talmud.jpg (226.45 KB, 780x886)

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

They didn't. Egypt isn't in the Middle East, you stupid fuck. Learn some basic geography, you uneducated reject. Every time you reply you make yourself look stupider and stupider.

Ryder Taylor
Ryder Taylor

Wrong, we have plenty of evidence Wodan and Tyr were worshipped by the Germans, and that Rome recognized their cults. Wodan/Hermin was analogous to Mercury, even in those days he was a mantic god of letters. Eventually, he usurped Tyr's place in worship, becoming Odin of the Norse. We know from comparative studies that hanging on the tree is a universal motif, and that the differences between accounts are enough to excuse their similarities. Odin hanged himself to himself and not for anyone's sake but his own. Your dimwitted way of thinking leads to belief there must be some master codex or central dogma to the World, but there isn't and there doesn't need to be. Earth always was and will be, silly little jew. Paganism doesn't need to be the same today, as yesterday and tomorrow. Religion is never the same, anywhere you look, as it was a hundred years ago, let alone 1000, and that was no less true in heathen times. Your jewish god came about the same way, usurping as he went and revealing new things to your fathers. There's no larp involved at all, you're a disparager of the Sky Father, whatever he might be called, and that makes you a pharisee and blasphemer.

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

Constantine making Christianity a legal religion didn't kill paganism anymore more than all the previous attempts by emperors to destroy Christianity destroy it. Paganism was a degenerate dying ideal that the common people rapidly abandoned when the true religion came, and the elite of the pagan world didn't even believe in their gods.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

<objective proven reality is a jewish lie because my jewish book says so

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

<actual european religion was degenerate because I say so
<it was GOOD for a kike slave cult from the middle east invaded and sealed the death of all european men
As soon as the kikes are dealt with ,you kike worshipping mutts will be slaughtered with your muslim friends.

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

We know their names from Christian monks and missionaries who wrote them down. The Roman's never gave them names, aside from equating their own gods with them as they did everywhere they went. We don't know how they actually conducted worship because the missionaries didn't write it down. Aside from one story where they'd take a man and drown him in a well then take a leafy branch and dunk it in the blood of a sacrificed animal and spray it on the walls of the temple and their own faces like some kind of nigger tribe. Or Ibn Fadlans story about the Rus vikings. But again we don't know why the slave girl ripped the head off the chicken and sprayed blood everywhere like a kike or nigger does.

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

Rosenberg tried and it did not work.
Except it did work. It worked so well that the jews executed him.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Why did you quote me?

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

Have you ever read any Greek mythology?

David Peterson
David Peterson

<he's actually trying the "MIDDLE EASTERNERS WERE GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" tactic
Nice try, kikestian. Nobody's buying your jewish lies.

Michael Price
Michael Price

What I'm saying is European paganism was degenerate and full of superstitions. If you saw a nigger tribe sharing their wives like the Germanics did, or reading omens from a pile of sheep entrails like the Romans did you'd call it the same thing. But you're a larper who doesn't actually believe in anything.

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

Nobody has ever argued Wodan was not a real god, his cult didn't exist, or that we don't know how he was worshipped. Victims were sacrificed by hanging or strangulation, then pierced with spears. Wives were offered in suttee, to join their husbands in the halls of the dead, over which Wodan presided. None of this is debated by anybody who is honest. Odin's worship wasn't popular with all the Norse anyhow, because he was a capricious god and could not be trusted like Freyja and Thor. The former of whom was worshipped into the fifteenth century. There is absolutely no need for an unbroken continuity, which can hardly be claimed by science, philosophers, or religions anywhere.

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

it was degenerate because I say so
everything is bad but being a submissive slave to jews

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

Yes there is a need for unbroken continuity and actual records or living practicioners otherwise you're just picking and choosing what sounds good from the scant sources, or just making it all up. No different than wicca.

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

Even if he wasn't, he was a Semite from the Middle EastHe was from the middle east, yes
He wasn't from the middle east.
He is God an he visited the jews in particular because they are more evil than everybody else, and needed to be taken care of first.

Christianity "destroyed" European heritage and understanding by burning down libraries
subverted jewish christianity did this
dont take it out on all christians just because it has been the #1 target for jewish subversion since its inception.
Dont blame POL Chistianity for jewish christianity

They did destroy some Roman and Greek writings making fun of Christ but that's about it.
i hope this is true

m-muh savior goy wuz pweachin to jooz in synagogz ayn wuz kang o' jooz
this is actually hilarious. keep going.

How can he be the father if he said he isn't good just the father ?
The man who was talking to him called him "good teacher", and obviously did not know he was speaking to the Lord of the universe.
Jesus was simply asking him questions to spark his thinking.
Jesus wasn't known for breaking people's bubbles directly about the truth of who he was.
He was trying to teach us many different things.

could you quote matthew any more, in a thread that's about not quoting from matthew? fail.

To be explained one thing and TO EVERYONE: CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A DOCTRINE OF JESUS BUT OF SAUL THE PERSECUTOR, A FALSE APOSTLE AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM THAT MAKES CHRISTIANITY INCOMPATIBLE IT /POL.
Paul was just one of many people on the road to believing Jesus was God himself.
Everybody starts the journey in different places.
Some people never realize fully.
Even Peter seems like he didn't understand fully til late in his life.
This is just the story of christianity and its secondary sources like paul
he's not perfect, but we enjoyed his sincerity and take what we can from his books, and ignore the stupid stuff.
This goes for any secondary source.

To be clear: the POL christianity the most important 3 sources are Isaiah, Mark, John, and possibly Revelation
Everything else is a secondary source that doesnt carry the same weight.

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

nothing is degenerate as long as whites are doing it

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

whites bad
BASED godly niggers are GOOD

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

>13309544
There is no larp. Get it through your thick skull. The Romans abolished human sacrifice long before the church stopped burning heretics, and if your cult is science can you say its any less degenerate, without counting the cost incurred by your own priesthood? You couldn't if you were greater than a shit-flinging ape.
Oh, like how the popes represent one unbroken chain to the Catholic Jesus? We need that, because the popes say so. That's all. What you want is slavery not religion. Its just codecies, dogmas abrogating dogmas, popes exhuming dead popes, argentine faggots, cryptojew bankers, antipopes, reformations, millinarian death cults, soviet puppets, evangelicals, councils creating new religions, witch trials, tortures, wars of religion, one cult overcoming the other.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

The Middle East is a transcontinental region centered on Western Asia, Turkey (both Asian and European), and Egypt (which is mostly in North Africa).
You're very reddit.
Wrong, we have plenty of evidence Wodan and Tyr were worshipped by the Germans
Then provide some. All we have are references to them. We have no evidence of worship or ritual or custom may have entailed. Yet you and your feminist placenta worshipping retard hero claim to be doing the same thing as them.
Your dimwitted way of thinking leads to belief there must be some master codex or central dogma to the World, but there isn't and there doesn't need to be.
The fact that you always resort to making up random nonsense to pretend your opponent said it is very telling.
jews saying something is objective proven reality
Oh good! So the holocaust actually happened then!?
He wasn't from the middle east.
Being born in the middle east makes you from the middle east. This isn't a fucking puzzle you tard.
Oh, like how the popes represent one unbroken chain to the Catholic Jesus?
No, like how the bible was WRITTEN DOWN you fucking idiot.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

Paganism was a degenerate dying ideal that the common people rapidly abandoned when the true religion came
No, many were forced to convert through conquest.

jesus wasn't from the Middle East
he was from heaven
Can you be anymore of a fucking retard?

Sorry, pal. Calling me reddit doesn't make Egypt a part of the Middle East. Learn geography. Seriously. Children are more intelligent than you.

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

objective reality is fake and a jewish lie because I can claim jews claimed something
Kill yourself kike.

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

Calling me reddit doesn't make Egypt a part of the Middle East
No, but Egypt being part of the middle east does, and you thinking other people need to learn geography while not knowing this makes you captain reddit. britannica.com/place/Middle-East
Where is your proof that you are a Hebrew Shlomo? Why doesn't your DNA match ancient Hebrew DNA? The only thing you have are your lies. You say you are Hebrew, because you want Palestine. You are a talmudic Khazar.

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

Name a library
Okay.

The Imperial Library of Constantinople
The Mouseion
The Serapeion
The Neoplatonic Academy
In Dydima, the Oracle of the God Apollo
Mount Athos and all surrounding Hellenic Temples which each contained their own written works
The Asclepeion
Temples to Aphrodite in Jerusalem, Aphaca, Mambre, Phoenicia, Baalbek, et.
Greek Temples sacked and looted to decorate Constantinople
Hellenic Temples throughout Asia Minor and the Levant, including the death of philosopher Sopatrus
Edict in 354 by Constantius to close down all Hellenic Temples, many profaned into brothels and gambling dens where once were collections of books and tomes. This included the execution of Hellenic priests, the burning of libraries throughout many cities, and many Temples scrapped to make limestone.
The Library of Antioch destroyed by Emperor Flavius Jovianus
Books burned in the city squares all throughout the Eastern Roman Empire along with a new wave a persecution including the execution by decapitation of philosopher Maximus at the command of Valens in the year 370
Valens then orders the eradication of all Hellenic documentation throughout Asia Minor in year 372
The Bishop of Milan, Ambrosius, destroys all Hellenic Temples in his area and Christian Priests lead mobs to destroy the Temple of Demeter in Eleusis and to lynch the hierophants, both resultant of the outlawing of all disagreements with Church doctrine by Theodosius.
All Temples and Libraries in the Eastern Roman Empire looted and burned, the Temple of Aphrodite in Constantinople converted to a brothel, and the Temples of Sun and Artemis are converted to stables under Theodosius
All copies of Porphyrys' Treatise Against The Christians burned
In year 389-390 all non-Christian date methods are outlawed, resulting in hordes of Christian hermits flooding cities throughout the Middle East and Egypt to destroy statues, altars, temples and libraries, and to lynch the Hellenes. Patriarch of Alexandria, Theophilus, turns the Temple of Dionysos into a Christian Church, burns down the Mithraeum of the city, destroys the Temple of Zeus and burlesques the priests before killing them.

This isn't even half the events detailed by Greek correspondent Florin Archaios, but no matter. You'll just pretend none of it happened and that Christianity preserved history as opposed to destroying it, like any other pernicious Abrahamite.

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

good news, guys!
I figured out how to make Christianity compatible with racial consciousness!
we just remove all the Christianity from it!
Christians will surely agree with this!
This thread is probably the most honest admission that Christianity is dead that I've ever seen. If you were just slightly more honest with yourself, OP, you'd see it too. If it makes you feel any better, pretty much all the major religions are experiencing the same thing.

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

Not just a random list of libraries and a bunch of buildings that were not libraries you retard, one burned by Christians.

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

there were no cults of wodan and tyr, but even though there were we have no idea how they were worshipped, because the Germans didn't evangelize, larpagans btfo again by historic jesus
This is how I know you're full of shit, and that you haven't read anything, but maybe a magazine from your church, on the Rise of Paganism meme. Adam of Bremen's History of the Archbishops says captives were sacrificed by hanging at Uppsala every 9 years. Procopius' Gothic War, from the sixth century, says all the men of Thule hunted for captives in battle, and the first each took was sacrificed by hanging from trees or gallows, or thrown into brambles. This wasn't a late invention, just because you haven't looked yourself. Gautreks Saga, centuries later, actually depicts the ritual ceremony, and it hasn't changed. There's a hanging or strangulation, like with animals, and a piercing with spears. This isn't stolen from Christ anymore than the legionary who checked to be sure Christ was dead, had stolen the idea of using a spear to stab his heart from below. If you actually want to learn for yourself, start with HR Ellis Davidson's Gods and Myths of Northern Europe.

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

Great new propaganda, OP. Well-defended, thought-provoking. Many anons get BTFO on anything religious… ffs I've read seemingly endless Pagan vs. Christian vs. Atheist threads. Fact is billions of people are religious and need our guidance.
I look at threads like this as an opportunity to spread NS to normies. Obviously there are a few things I need to research, but sure… I think I could plant some seeds.

What about Genesis 9:18 - 10:32 and other who-begat-who passages. What's your take on who they were and what this means in terms of Christian lineage?
I don't want some boomer immediately pushing back with that Father Abraham, Jews are the chosen people argument. Judaism considers him the father of their religion.

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

84% of the world population has some form of faith. Do you want to tell them all to fuck off, or you want us to give them some redpills, instead?

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

All the Temples contained sacred books and necessary written works to keep track of rites and the like, and that's at the very minimum. Many contained even more books that weren't necessary for temple activities, but were valuable to the people for their cultural relevance and historical accounts and daily observations of the natural world. Every single one of the examples I listed were specifically destroyed by Christian hands, so you are without excuse, you lying Semite soul. This dishonesty is why you're demonic cult is dying, Abrahamite. Good riddance.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

you're demonic cult
your*

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

Those weren't just buildings, they were your history. Imagine your grandkids pissing and moaning the loss of churches, when islam takes your place, and the muslim says "That list of seminaries and random buildings we burned isn't good enough" "Oh, we broke your crosses and melted your bells? Well allah doesn't those."
Geneologies are as much legend and myth as the stories of their patriarchs. Abram was not the first man blessed by Melchizedek or called Friend/Son of Deus Pitar. Jews claim this distinguishes them, and they cloak Melchizedek in mysticism and bullshit lore, but he was just a king of Salem, and Abram came into his employ. The jew says that makes Abram special, but that isn't so. There's no reason to believe Abram was unique, or his descendants were especially blessed, as if Abram was the first man to receive these honorifics. Even still, that doesn't entitle his distant relations to ransack Egypt and invade Canaan.

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

Rather than making up stupid shit and pretending I said it, how about you provide a single shred of evidence to support your idiocy?
So, provide a library burned by Christians.
So, provide a library burned by Christians. That was the claim, support it. This lazy "well one time a Christian burned down a viking stick shack so that's the same as Christians deliberately destroying libraries!" shit is 110% varg.

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

Holy shit that's almost as retarded as Churchianity.

The Gnostics were the original disciples of Christ, which is why they were damn near exterminated and their gospels eliminated.

Read the Nag Hammadi and see what Constantine left on the Nicene Council floor.

Attached: PUTIN---UR-A-FAGGOT.png (70.49 KB, 750x633)

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

I don't want some boomer immediately pushing back with that Father Abraham, Jews are the chosen people argument
Jews have nothing to do with Abraham or any other Hebrews of the bible. Jews are talmudic, their religion is that of the pharisees. And they are all foreign converts to that religion, all the Hebrews were exterminated, they have no descendants. You can not be a Christian and believe the creatures we call jews are descended from Hebrews. The bible clearly states that the Hebrews are no more.

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

all of your problems with Christianity come from your misunderstanding of who today's kikes are. they are specifically the descendants of the pharisees. "judaism" and the talmud didn't exist until after Christ, the successor to the nation of Israel is the Church (the community of all Christian believers), not the synagogue of satan (talmudist kikes).

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

gnostics, by rejecting the material as evil, fail the test put forth in the first epistle of John.
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

I gave sources you ungrateful jew, and I gave you a book by a woman considered an authority in the field, who thinks nothing of following paganism herself, but you're just pushing the goal posts. Wodan was a god of death, who became a god of battle also, abrogating the cult of Tyr, and by the time of the viking age, he had become distrusted. He was never a commoner's god to begin with, like Thor remained for centuries in Iceland, nor as loved or extensive as Freyja's cult. I can't have an honest discussion with you, because you blaspheme Father God who goes by as many names as there are languages, and you haven't read the barest sources, neither have you accepted facts nobody seriously argues in European religious studies. We do know how Odin and Woden were worshipped, we do know he was worshipped in ancient times, that his cult is old. Go read a book, and stop live action roleplaying as a sceptic.

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

provide a Library
I did. Many times.
Re-read the post.

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

schizo kikestian STILL thinks only kikes are againts kike worship

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

He hates wood too, I don't know what his problem is. Must be from the desert.

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

a book by a woman considered an authority in the field
Uh huh? That's not evidence Shlomo. I can give you a book about the holocaust by a woman considered an authority in the field, but that's not evidence either.
You did not. You gave a list, which contained almost no libraries, and the ones on it were not burned by Christians. Pick a single example that you are absolutely certain of instead of trying to throw a bunch of sketchy shit out there and hope to avoid having to defend it.
if I keep pretending I am God's chosen surely the goyim will believe it!11

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

Hellenic Temples all contained Libraries, you actual retard.

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

Pick a single example that you are absolutely certain of

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

Dog scut Abrahamenvermin. Try the Library of Antioch, then cut your nigger guts out and die.

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

Great. So one dumbass burns a library, both the pagans and the Christians consider this horrible and detest it, and you say this proves Christians are terrible and burn libraries. Your kikery is weak rabbi.

Juan James
Juan James

It's one of many destroyed by demonic Christians inspired by their jewish death cult. Calling him "one dumbass" and bringing up the fact that some Christians were upset doesn't cut it - not when thousands of their Christian brothers were gleefully pulling the same shit.

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

durr book by a woman, its a woman guise! I'm gonna keep ignoring his sources, because they appear in a book by a woman! who nevertheless has read more than I have, and im still going to keep slanting and suppressing, that'll show em jesus is powerful
You really are a schizo kike.

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

You're terrible at your job. Tell your boss to fire you.

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

Go back to sucking godly nigger dick with your buttbuddies on /christian/index.html

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

Hebrews are no more
<Why is there an entire Epistle to the Hebrews in the NT then?

Go read my previous post. White people are God's chosen, read the Bible with this single pre-notion, that Adam was the beginning of what we consider to be the White lineage, then the entire book will make sense.

Attached: 1a31bdcc1827ca51fd2d7623fad2792db02a93670fd73fab22dc480f1543cfb1.mp4 (388.6 KB, 468x352)

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

How do I join the fucking Atomwaffen????

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

Why should I read the bible with that pre-notion? What makes the bible so special?

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

Also interesting to note that jews weren't actually an ethnic group until after 200ad. They proselytized constantly but were chased out by Christians. Their diaspora is a result of them finding converts and is also why their DNA can only be measured in relation to other jews.

If true, that substantially changes the character of the conflict.

I was ready to dismiss the idea when reading this article:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Aaron
Which, at first glance, corroborates the jewish story that they really are descended from a singular priestly class.

Then I read the entire page.
1.) They named the genetic marker to fit with their mythology rather than basing it on a specific finding of verified Hebrews of that era.
2.) It's FAR from exclusive to jews, instead being present in many semitic populations in the area. This backs up the mondediplo article you posted showing that jews only became an ethnic group post Biblical era.
3.) Any remaining assumptions that could support the flagging ancient unified jew theory are tainted by lack of records from Roman sources confirming an expulsion. Rome did not uproot any groups of people in the eastern half of their empire.

For those just tuning in, here's the TL;DR:
Judaism didn't start as an ethnic religion, only gaining an ethnic character as jews retreated into smaller communities. Their ethnic character comes from generations of race mixing and inbreeding. They are basically LARPing.

STOP TAKING THEM AT THEIR WORD

They're always going to take credit for whatever they can. They're clearly spiritual descendants of the Pharisees but have less ethnic claim to Palestine than the average Western European has to Egypt.
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

theconversation.com/ashkenazic-jews-mysterious-origins-unravelled-by-scientists-thanks-to-ancient-dna-97962
For a more scientific take on the Jewish origin debate, recent DNA analysis of Ashkenazic Jews – a Jewish ethnic group – revealed that their maternal line is European. It has also been found that their DNA only has 3% ancient ancestry which links them with the Eastern Mediterranean (also known as the Middle East) – namely Israel, Lebanon, parts of Syria, and western Jordan. This is the part of the world Jewish people are said to have originally come from – according to the Old Testament. But 3% is a minuscule amount, and similar to what modern Europeans as a whole share with Neanderthals. So given that the genetic ancestry link is so low, Ashkenazic Jews’ most recent ancestors must be from elsewhere.

So at least some of jewish DNA comes from the Middle East, slam dunk, right?

The tolerance of the Persians encouraged the Jews to adopt Persian names, words, traditions, and religious practices, and climb up the social ladder gaining a monopoly on trade. They also converted other people who were living along the Black Sea, to their Jewish faith. This helped to expand their global network.

Among these converts were the Alans (Iranian nomadic pastoral people), Greeks, and Slavs who resided along the southern shores of the Black Sea. Upon conversion, they translated the Old Testament into Greek, built synagogues, and continued expanding the Jewish trade network.

Oops! If jews were only jews by blood, none of their actions in the ancient era would make any sense at all. Of course there would be some genetic mingling but the 3% mentioned is not evenly shared among them all. This study did not take where they were into account.

The Middle East is a big place. They had a connected trading empire that funneled goods and slaves to and from the eastern Mediterranean. Said trading network was demolished by pagan Romans and later Christian Slavs/Greeks/Franks. They are a shadow empire.

A mercantile "religion" that operates as a international business venture/cult would look a lot like a conspiracy, one that repeats the same exact process whenever they are allowed to grow. They're certainly an ethnic group, but they aren't ancient by any stretch of the imagination. Only some very advanced Pilpul could convince anyone otherwise.

REFRAMING THE DEBATE

The problem inherent to this religious "debate" that keeps popping up on Zig Forums revolves around the faulty assumption that jews are actually telling us the truth about their origins.

I fell for it too.

Stop looking at the church as some kind of ancient (and really poorly constructed) conspiracy and start viewing it as yet another subverted cultural institution. Look for ways to end the subversion.

Unkiking Christianity is the same process as unkiking literally every other European institution and the attrition tactics of either side of this debate are self-destructive. This retarded infighting and endless phrase repetition is exactly the result they wanted.

Attached: 1558597274252.png (570.91 KB, 1000x537)

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

It was not destroyed by Christians, it was destroyed by one guy who happened to be a Christian. He did not do it for Christianity, or in the name of Christianity, or for any Christian reason, and all of the Christians hated him for it.
the holocaust is real because people write books about it
Nice try rabbi.
Why is there an entire Epistle to the Hebrews in the NT then?
Because it was written before the Romans exterminated them. The entire point was giving them their final warning, that if they did not become Christian they would be destroyed. Hebrews was written in 63 or 64. The Hebrews were wiped out in 70. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70_CE)

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

The Hebrews were wiped out in 70.

So who was that then trying to destroy the entire Eastern Roman Empire in 115 AD?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War

They don't like to talk about this because the shadow empire they had established emerged when the Legions were off fighting the Parthians and set about slaughtering everyone and destroying everything.

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

So who was that then trying to destroy the entire Eastern Roman Empire in 115 AD?
The Samaritans that had occupied Judea.

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

The 115 AD revolt was across the entire Eastern Roman Empire, Libya, Egypt, Cyprus,Mesopotamia, Syria, Anatolia, and was orchestrated through long established Jewish communities, the under empire had been plotting and scheming and emerged to take control, but they had no idea with which to replace Roman control only to destroy them.

The best thing that had ever happened for the Jews was Alexander the Great, as part of that Empire they had access to every town and City within it and had rapidly established themselves, including Asia Minor and ever into central Asia, when they became part of the Roman Empire they were able to expand into Western Europe.

The population of Palestine only represented a percentage of their overall numbers and they had not been banned from there as is popularly held following their first rebellion, only from Jerusalem, the diaspora had always been of their own inclinations to exploit opportunities.

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

The 115 AD revolt was across the entire Eastern Roman Empire, Libya, Egypt, Cyprus,Mesopotamia, Syria, Anatolia, and was orchestrated through long established Jewish communities
The word jewish did not exist, so that is clearly not possible. It was lead by talmudists. The pharisees were the most proselytizing religion, talmudists were all over the region, and of all kinds of ethnic groups. None of them were Hebrews, but many like the Samaritan converts were semitic. Talmudists have always been evil, read the bible.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

i believe in "mashiah" = greek "christos" = "anointed one" = ???wtf
you confused time and place and we have long been able to read ANOTHER books
fuck your jewish "book"
fuck your jewish "christ"
fuck you jewish "preacher"
kill the judochristianists

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

So you're saying the /christ/ mods are cucks.
/christ/cucks?

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

The Romans referred to it as the Tumultus Iudaicus and all commentators as involving the Jews. there was no Talmud at that date so your deflection is ridiculous and they were all Hebrews and those they had assimilated through inter-marriage.

The reason Jewish communities had rapidly established and increased in power and influence is because their merchant wealth enabled them to marry into important families in the host communities, this also leading to Judaism becoming the religion of the ruling elite.

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

Nope. Odinia is a thing. Christ insanity is not necessary and not correct.

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

The Romans referred to it as the Tumultus Iudaicus
Yes. Which means turmoil of Judea.
and all commentators as involving the Jews
Again, the word jew did not exist. You can not quote anyone saying it involved jews, because there was no word "jews".
there was no Talmud at that date
There was no written Talmud. The pharisees transitioned from oral teaching at the temple to a written teaching because of the destruction of the temple.
and they were all Hebrews
And yet you already pointed out that nobody called them Hebrews. Hmm…
The reason Jewish communities had rapidly established and increased in power and influence is because their merchant wealth enabled them to marry into important families in the host communities
Yes, the Khazars were a silk road merchant empire. They have never known work, they have always lived as swindlers and parasites just as they do now. They have always infiltrated other nations, changed their names, intermarried and pretended to be native while undermining their host nations. But that sounds nothing like jews at all, right?

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

Wrong.
I knew a mormon once. Hard worker, good virtues, except for courage. He was craven, and took pride in avoiding conflict. I worked with him, and on my last day on the job I told him that he avoids talking politics and acting because he is a coward, not because he is focusing on work. That he'd pay lip service to the things he cared about in church and then do nothing. He told me that wasn't true, that I wasn't alone by choice and that he would have a family and I would die alone, in a grand rationalization for his lack of standards in himself in others, as long as they talked the talk.
That night, his wife got drunk and ran off into a thunderstorm with his baby. He went to find her so the baby didn't get sick, called the cops for help. She lied to the cops, said he abused her. Even though he served no jail time, he was excommunicated from his church (she's still their, these are the people you are communing with), fired from his job and alienated from his family.
This is the problem with cucktianity. It encourages irresponsibility by selling forgivness for tithes (how jewish), encourages cowardice and inaction by telling you to abandon action for faith in some desert god, and encourages corruption by backing up its upper class with a form of divine right.
The mormon got exactly what he deserved for being a coward with no standards. I wonder if he has killed himself yet. Cucktianity is an ideology for weakening a society for future subversion and eventaul invasion and domination.

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

This is the problem with cucktianity.
So don't be a cucktian, be a Christian.
It encourages irresponsibility by selling forgivness for tithes (how jewish)
There is no such thing as a Christian tithe. Anyone who tells you Christians need to tithe is either a moron, or the person who takes your money.
encourages cowardice and inaction by telling you to abandon action for faith in some desert god
Jesus demanded action, he did not tell you to abandon it.
and encourages corruption by backing up its upper class with a form of divine right
There is no divine upper class. According to Jesus, all Christians are priests. There is no replacement for the Levites in the new covenant. Greedy people who tell you they are special because they dress funny are deceivers.

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

The accounts refer to them as the Jews from a period when that had replaced the term Hebrews which did not relate only to Jews but any of the tribes of Israel, technically Hebrew is more correct because of distinctions in the various tribes, but all within the province of Judea could be considered Jews/Judeans in the general sense.

The religion itself distinguishes between those of the Kingdom of Judah and that of Northern Israel, who can only be considered Hebrew and not Jews/Judeans, the Northern tribes were re-located into Asia Minor by the Assyrians and formed the basis for much of the later extensive Hebrew communities that went on to become the Ashkenazi, technically they're not Jews but they're definitely not Khazars either though they assimilated their ruling class.

Jewish settlement in Eastern Europe began in the first century, when Jews from Asia Minor began to settle in the urban centers of the northern Black Sea coast. From the second to the fourth centuries, Jews lived in the capital of the Kingdom of Bosporus, Panticapaeum (Kerch’); in Phanagoria on the Taman Peninsula; in Gorgippia (contemporary Anapa); and also in Chersonesos (Sevastopol’), Partenit (not far from contemporary Alushta), and possibly Tanais and Ol’viia. Jewish proselytism contributed to the multiplication of these small Hellenized Jewish communities.

The Khazar Khanate began to take shape in what is now Dagestan in the seventh century. In its prime in the eighth and the first half of the ninth centuries, its territory extended from the Caucasus foothills to the eastern Crimea, the lower Volga, and the middle area along the Dnieper. Jews had arrived in the area already by the fifth century, probably from the Transcaucasus and Iran. Jewish migrations to the Khazar Khanate also continued from the seventh to the first half of the tenth century

yivoencyclopedia.org/article.aspx/Population_and_Migration/Population_and_Migration_before_World_War_I

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

Beating around the bush, if the word jew does not exist, the word JUDE exist.

Parker Price
Parker Price

did you remove all verses written by paul.

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

Feel free to post this on /npol/ or make a fucking /christpol/ board.

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

When will you go to the Vatican and tell the Pope that?

I'm waiting.

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

I agree with this fagot. Leave the bad books in the bible and build a new form of Christianity that uses these Jewish texts as an example to un-cuck Christians.

If you are looking for a better name then pol Christianity then how about Crusader Christian? Better optics and marketing.

Attached: 1543854184062.jpg (197.26 KB, 720x696)

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

Yeah, I expect to see results worldwide within a few days. Thanks God that Christianity has been saved and we can all go back to worshiping Yeshua without fear of jew influence.

Attached: jesusAr15.jpg (237.84 KB, 1140x1080)

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

off topic /christian/ kike thread is STILL up
Kike worshippers are STILL pilpulling

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

No, Arians believed Jesus was created by God, instead of believing in the Trinity

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

What about Genesis 9:18 - 10:32 and other who-begat-who passages. What's your take on who they were and what this means in terms of Christian lineage?
According to POL christianity, Mark John and Isaiah are the primary sources, possibly revelation also. other NT books are secondary sources. Other OT books are to be considered like any other old books that give you insight on one perspective of history but not the absolute authority
With this in mind, it doesn't matter to make an analysis of genesis or any other OT book besides Isaiah, because Mark and John POL Christianity doesn't direct us on these books. All Jesus really says is that "Abraham wasn't a murderer like you." and something similar about moses. This doesn't mean you have to adopt the OT into your canon, or that everything in there is true.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

For the last time, the longnose handrubbers who pimp their own wives and steal everything then claim to have been poisecuted as described in Exodus are Jews.

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

The trinity is Jewish bullshit and next to the pedo leftist faggot pope, is why I'm a protestant.

Attached: deutsche-christen-march.jpg (85.1 KB, 568x337)

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

<muh jew god magically made this man in a cheating whore's womb

POL
Thanks for confirming along with the OP that you do not belong here and are not from here. Kikestian kike worshippers raiding from a non-imageboard source. If only our moderation staff did their fucking jobs.

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

The Jew has really done a number on your mind… the Nazis and Hitler were Christians that viewed Jesus as God, and rejected the trinity. They considered Jesus as a Aryan.

Attached: dragon.jpg (103.3 KB, 743x757)
Attached: ger1.jpg (74.88 KB, 367x396)
Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (33.82 KB, 500x341)
Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.comzzzx.jpg (138.07 KB, 1000x685)
Attached: swastika-cross1908denver.jpg (65.17 KB, 495x321)

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

it's the JEWS' fault that you don't worship kikes and follow a kike religion
it's the JEWS' fault you know the truth
listen to these lies while I capitalize the name of my people, GOY

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

So using your brainlet logic Hitler and the Nazis were kike worshipers?

Attached: IMG-0604.JPG (62.8 KB, 400x400)

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

ur stupid lolz
Nice try.
listen to my disinformation about hitler even though the nsdap did not follow kikestianity and only ever leveraged it to get people to follow

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

The ENTIRE POINT was giving them their final warning.

I sincerely doubt that was the entire point, since God manifested in flesh constantly talks about forgiveness and love, especially to His own property, the people which He elected, CHOSE, in His own Holy name. Nay, it cannot be that He would blaspheme His own name by giving them a so-called "final warning" and then exterminating them ALL ruthlessly afterwards. If that was the case, why not do it from the start, when, after generously reaching His hand out to the Israelites in Egypt who were kept there as slaves, the people would then turn against their God. He showed them mercy, and lead them in the desert for 40 years, nurturing them as a people. In fact they talk about this all the time in the first books of the Bible if your nigger ass took the effort to read it. It literally says that if God were to do this to His own chosen ones it would only be a testament that He could not manage his people, like a bad parent. Do you propose God to be a bad parent? Faggot, when you barf out bullshit like this, the least you can do is lick it up like the dog you are. I refer to the webm in my previous post.

The Israelites of the Bible are Europeans, and we are still very much alive, though we are facing serious trouble due to the fact that satanic forces are working on us. As I said, read the Bible with this pre-notion, all the laws about empathy, care, racial purity, objective morality and beauty (concepts derived from our civilisation), the curses, as well as blessings that were given to the Israelite people, they will all make sense. You are just a shill though, who will just continue spewing out (((Wikipedia))) articles.

Attached: 1521232374943.jpg (200.33 KB, 797x767)

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

Keep spreading your lies rabbi

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.commm.jpg (208.04 KB, 1052x1460)
Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.comxxx.jpg (15.54 KB, 277x375)
Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.comqqq.jpg (48.84 KB, 474x632)
Attached: 300.jpg (30.07 KB, 490x727)
Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.comff.jpg (123.3 KB, 634x478)

William Wilson
William Wilson

How much does the JIDF pay you to come on here and spread bullshit to divide whites?

Attached: deutscher-luthertag-in-nordhausen.jpg (142.89 KB, 564x783)
Attached: Ger112.JPG (11.44 KB, 122x357)

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

it's lies because I say so
it's D&C to be against a religion headed by a kike god and kike rabbi and centered around worshipping both kikes that's PROVABLY anti-white and pro-mutlicult globalism

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

Compare Biblical Jewish behavior with current ethnicities. They're Jews, in the only way that matters.

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

JIDF is really shilling hard this morning

Attached: 1548695388851.jpg (91.7 KB, 720x541)

James Reed
James Reed

I have no actual counterargument or proof so I'll continue claiming everyone that doesn't worship kikes in a kike slave religion is a kike
0/10 kill yourself kikestian.

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

Again, the word jew did not exist back in jesus time.
They literally wrote the word jew on the inscription on the cross. Jew is the english word for Judeans. people from the tribe of judah.
these people were so widely regarded as evil, that pilot literally wrote jesus official accusation as being king of the jews.
which is true, because Jesus is king of the jews in the sense that God is king of everybody, including demons. he can command any one of us by will alone….etc

make a fucking /christpol/ board.
can you give instructions on how to do this? I actually want to.

the Nazis and Hitler were Christians that viewed Jesus as God, and rejected the trinity. They considered Jesus as a Aryan.
excellent post user. Can you provide any proofs for this? I want to believe.

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

doesn't know how to make a board
Thank you for outing yourself as an outsider that does not belong here, kikestian.

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 were also written by John correct? It's starting to make sense now, since in John it's nothing but redpills on Jews

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

yeah, i need to research more before i take a position on Revelation in POL Christianity.
But definitely disciple John hit the jews the hardest.
If you go with the Gospel John only version of POL Christianity, then you can go really hard on jews.
Including Gospel of Mark means you have to come to terms wiith Isaiah. Which the septuagint version isn't that bad, and only makes it clear that good jews existed in pre-jesus times; and that the mountains south of judah are their ethnic homeland.
But if you choose John only christianity, then you can go as far as saying the jews were genocided by the romans, and calling yourself a jew today would be equivalent to having the mark of the demon.

The only reason jews are so pumped about labeling everything in their culture jewish, even though according to their scriptures, nothing is really centered around the tribe of judah it doesnt make sense to title your religion by that name
the reason they do is because its a dig against jesus
the whole zeitgheist of the jewish volk is an attack on jesus.

i dont get why muh kikestianity tards are so against christianity even after reading this thread and noticing how much the jews are devoted to being against jesus
didn't hitler say, that you can tell the damage you're doing to your enemy based on how much they target and attack you.
wake up
join pol christianity, or else spread it just for the sake of helping return christianity to their proper place against DA JOOZ

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

The accounts refer to them as the Jews
No they do not. There is no Latin word for jew.
The religion itself distinguishes between those of the Kingdom of Judah and that of Northern Israel, who can only be considered Hebrew and not Jews/Judeans
Judeans and Israelites are the two kinds of Hebrews, yes. Neither one has anything to do with jews.
but they're definitely not Khazars
There is absolute 100% certainty that they are Khazars.
Jewish settlement in Eastern Europe began in the first century
Why are you quoting jews telling you what they want you to believe as if it is fact?
No, the were jude did not exist. They called people from Judea Judeans, and they called the rest of the Hebrews either Hebrews or Israelites. Jew is a modern creation intended to falsely equate the satanic Khazars that converted to Talmudism with the biblical Judeans, in order to justify the conquest of Palestine.
The pope will not speak to me. And nobody should be capitalizing the word pope. There is no biblical basis for a pope, the pope is not special in any way, and he openly and plainly contradicts Jesus all the time. Why would any Christian believe some faggot in a dumb hat is a greater authority than Jesus?
I sincerely doubt that was the entire point
Then you are a fucking retard.
since God manifested in flesh constantly talks about forgiveness and love
And he was very clear. You can not be forgiven unless you repent and accept the Lord as your savior. The Hebrews rejected Christ. They chose not to ask for forgiveness, and instead chose to continue sinning.
Nay, it cannot be that He would blaspheme His own name by giving them a so-called "final warning" and then exterminating them ALL ruthlessly afterwards
There is nothing blasphemous about it.

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/the-apocalypse-of-70-ad/

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/23/whatever-happened-to-the-hebrew-tribes/

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/jews-and-history-lies-galore/

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

Lord of the universe
Ignore what is the father.
quoting from matthew
I quoted Jesus messenger, son of god, your "god of the universe" a blasphemy. And if i suppose he is, you ignored the "lord of the universe"
his sincerity
This is just the story of christianity
This is just the story of christianity that had a persecutor that deceived Luke as i have showed you which you ignore like the people that aren't cold enough to accept truth and prefer to lie to hold on to this "Jesus of confort that satisfy ego", a lie of Saul who always need to affirm his "sincerity" which is a insecurity that he used and repeted to make his "Jesus of confort" to secure him in his "truthful character" or worse of a infiltration, a different persecution.

The truth is: If you don't follow the will of the father and the son (jesus saying), if you don't know what is their will but you were deceived and knoweth a will of Saul you will be condemned, repent EVERYONE THAT HEARD THOSE LIES IN EVERYTHING THAT THIS POST HAS BASED OF AND FIND ANOTHER SOLUTION.

Attached: bait.jpg (2.17 KB, 125x125)

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

Of course there's a Latin term for Jew as in Greek as Ioudaios and Latin as Iudaeus from the Semitic yehudi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew_(word)

There are plenty of other sources regarding Jewish expansion above the Black sea in the first centuries, they will all contradict your narrative that only occurred at the time of the Khazars, your weird revisionism just doesn't work.

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

NatSocs created their Reich church for realpolitiks reasons. In reality, protestants and Catholics were suppressed for opposing euthanasia centers and stuff.

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

I have no actual counterargument

Posted about a half dozen pieces of proof… could spend the entire day posting everything but a jew like you would never accept it.

Go be a Jew Nigger somewhere else

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (36.69 KB, 474x266)

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

proof
Kikestian propaganda isn't proof.

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

What the OP and the rest of us are trying to say is that if we want to secure a future for the white race, then we need to do the same fucking thing.

That is it. The Nazi's took the Christ Cucked church, and made it into their own.

Most of you get it, but the JIDF shills on here today I'm afraid are keeping the Pagan Larpers that dress up in Thor costumes and live in their moms basements on the fence about it though.

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

Historical documents and photos of Nazi Christian Flags, Nazi Christian Churches, Nazi Christian Propaganda, Hitler with the Pope is all made up Jewish Propaganda.

Now I know you are a kike shill…

Attached: 1543417457135.jpg (32.4 KB, 312x342)

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

Of course there's a Latin term for Jew as in Greek as Ioudaios and Latin as Iudaeus from the Semitic yehudi
None of those mean jew. We've been over this rabbi, learn to read.

James Evans
James Evans

<you're a kike shill if you don't fall for kike propaganda goy
Hitler used symbolism to draw in support from the retarded kikestian subhumans that plagued his country. Your kikestian propaganda is claiming that meant the nsdap were kikestian kike lovers.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

kikestian three times in two sentences
impressive

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

<spambumping an off topic shit thread because a proper term for kike worshippers was used

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

The Hebrew, Greek, Latin and English terms for Jew do not mean Jew

Amazing!!!

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

Hitler took over the Church in Germany, he built a fucking Nazi Christian Monument to Martin Luther Rabbi, and worked closely with the Church to build up Germany.

The Church also backed the Nazis when about you Jews, they pretty much said they are getting what they deserve for being demons and killing Christ.

“The fact that the Vatican is concluding a treaty with the new Germany means the acknowledgment of the National Socialist state by the Catholic Church. This treaty shows the whole world clearly and unequivocally that the assertion that National Socialism [Nazism] is hostile to religion is a lie.” Adolf Hitler, 22 July 1933, writing to the Nazi Party

“The National Socialist State professes its allegiance to positive Christianity. It will be its honest endeavor to protect both the great Christian Confessions in their rights, to secure them from interference with their doctrines (Lehren), and in their duties to constitute a harmony with the views and the exigencies of the State of today.” –Adolf Hitler, on 26 June 1934

“Providence has caused me to be Catholic, and I know therefore how to handle this Church.” -Adolf Hitler in Berlin in 1936

Only a Jew or historical idiot would not know any of this, or call Nazi Christian celebrations made up.

Hell even the Lutherans backed Hitler, put a fucking statue of Hitler in their Berlin Church which is still there today.

But by all means Rabbi, Jew out again.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.comdd.jpg (28.38 KB, 474x266)
Attached: Churchelection.jpg (70.41 KB, 798x544)
Attached: lutherday.jpg (76.74 KB, 799x542)

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

he owned you

Attached: laugh1.gif (501.25 KB, 400x300)

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

the traditional Christian belief is that Revelation, the Gospel of John, and the Epistles of John all had the same author, John the Apostle

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

…any church past 18th century is ready to suck any cock that will help them stay relevant though.

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-Responds-to-Allegations-of-Religious-Persecutions---Reichstag-speech-of-January-30th.webm (14.16 MB, 1920x1080)

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

The mods of /christ are furious about this thread.
They will delete anything even related to it, whether you make your own thread there, or just talk about it within a thread.
/christ mods hate POL Christianity
We need to raid the /christ board.
spam this thread topic as much as possible on their board.

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

The English term for jew means jew. The Hebrew, Greek and Latin terms you gave mean Judean. The jews have absolutely no relation to Judeans, they are converts to talmudism.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

So modern jews aren't the synagogue of satan, nor are they the people who crucified Jesus? Smart. You're smart.

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

capitalizing jew
STILL claiming only jews are against subhuman kike worshipping slaves
STILL claiming Hitler's attempt to use the church to gain support from retarded kike worshippers means the (((church))) is good
STILL thinking you can unkike a religion that's at every single possible level to its very core a kike religion
STILL kvetching about kikes infighting and the death of a rabbi with a messiah complex

POL
And once again you kike worshipping nigtards PROVE you're not from here and have no place on any imageboard, let alone an anti-semite board like Zig Forums.

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

Jews are not Semites (descendants of Shem) They are literally descendants of Ham in the lineage of his son Canaan.

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

Imagine being this much of an unironically Jew Nigger.

Hitler supported the Church, the Church supported and honored him. Hell Hitler gave the Church Gibs and shit.

You need to go back to the JIDF

Attached: 1548242111132.png (78.39 KB, 416x558)

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

judeans isn't synonomous with jews
yeah, and arabs isnt synonymous with arabians.
you. fail.

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

So modern jews aren't the synagogue of satan
Yes they most certainly are. They are the evil group who call themselves Judeans but are not. Exactly as it says in revelations. Ancient Judeans were not the synagogue of satan.
nor are they the people who crucified Jesus?
No. Yids have no lineage from Judeans. The Judeans were exterminated for rejecting Christ. Read the bible.
if jews say they are something then they are!
the kikes would never lie to me!
They never called themselves jews until the 1600s. They did so to try to claim to be "God's chosen". It is clear and self evident that they are not, so why do you believe their baseless claim that they are? Notice all the old references to them call them rabbinists or rabbinicists or talmudists. Because that is what they are.

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

No Jew is derived from Judean and the English term from the Latin.

The Middle English word Jew derives from Old English where the word is attested as early as 1000 in various forms, such as Iudeas

According to you the only actual Jews were the Samaritans and Khazars who for some odd reason weren't actually called Jews, those Yehudi mentioned many times in the Bible not Jews despite named such, a very strange state of affairs.

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

read the bible
I've been reading the bible since you were in diapers.

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

There was no Ham, Shem, Japheth or Noah.

Landon White
Landon White

No Jew is derived from Judean
Yes, I know. And the people who call themselves "jews" have absolutely no relation to Judeans. They simply call themselves jews to deceive fucking idiots like you.
According to you the only actual Jews
No, according to reality, jew is a modern creation. Talmudist converts simply call themselves jews in order to control you.

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/how-the-ashkenazi-jews-conquered-the-west/

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

if jews say they are something then they are
What you're referring to is a theory that jews were exterminated.
This has nothing to do with the word jew.
jew, judean, same thing.
you believe ethnic jews were genocided. got it. some people believe that there are true jews floating around out there like true demons that lead astray fake jews into believing their nonsense.
These are different sides of an issue.
but stop this confusion about the word jew vs judean.
its tantamount to arging semantics of a difference between German and Germanic, English or Englander.
It's just a different suffix and there are regional/language differences in every culture, but in english we say JEWS.

if you want to be realy correct about it. Then go back to the origin of the word jew, from israel's son Judah. In their contempory language Judah is Yehuda.
So Judean would be Yehudaen
Jewish would be Yehudish
Jew would simply be Yehud
if you say it really fast and smooth like how the jews say it, it sounds like Yoda from star wars

now please put this topic to rest, its taking up half the thread now and is barely related to the topic

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

The term yehudi was used as a generic term for all Hebrews/Israelites from the time of the Babylonian captivity onwards

With the destruction of the northern kingdom of Israel (Samaria), the kingdom of Judah became the sole Jewish state and the term y'hudi (יהודי) was applied to all Israelites.

Many of the people of the land became Yehudim (in the generic sense) (מִתְיַהֲדִים, mityahadim) because the fear of the Yehudim fell on them- Esther 8:17

It was the Judeans themselves that enforced this, they decided everyone should be called yehudi/jews, it is not a modern creation and you should try to come to terms with the fact that the Jews are actually the Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew_(word)

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

Jews are not Semites (descendants of Shem) They are literally descendants of Ham
POL Christianity actually supports this.
Since the OT books, besides Isaiah aren't considered canon, it opens up for reinterpretation of the basic stories
Like when Noah's son Ham "saw his father's nakedness" and was curse. It was just hiding the real story that Ham raped his father, and afterward his descendents were cursed to be a slaves.
The jews then took refuge by claiming to descend from Shem in order to avoid this curse, but seems dead on when you think about the jews being enslaved in egypt.
Hail Hitler

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

he's STILL trying
he's STILL ignoring reality
he's STILL an unironic low IQ kikestian BOOMER

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

What you're referring to is a theory that jews were exterminated.
No, I am referring to the fact that Judeans were.
This has nothing to do with the word jew.
It has to do with the people who call themselves jews. Nobody ever called themselves jews in ancient times. Nobody ever called anyone else jews in ancient times. The word jew was created by kikes to con us into thinking they were the inheritors of Palestine.
kikipedia is right, not actual evidence
Nice try rabbi.

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

Won't even read this.

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

ANYWAY.
All Christians need to read OP's infographic and think about taking Matthew and Luke out of your bible canon.

Non-christian poltards should should shill this meme to christians even if you dont believe it, because even if you believe christianity is hopelessly subverted, it's still a good step to support an -subverted version (or as you would call it a less subverted version.

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

All Christians need to read OP's infographic and think about taking Matthew and Luke out of your bible canon.
There's no need to think about that, because it is completely and totally fucking retarded. Matthew and Luke do not say anything or suggest in any way anything kikey. Kikes simply mistranslate and lie about what the bible says, not just those two chapters.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

I provided the quote from Esther which made clear that all Hebrews from that time were being collectively referred to as yehudi/Jews, that's important because technically regions such as Galilee weren't Judean

The Hebrew form used in Isaiah 8:23 is in the construct state, "g'lil hagoyim", meaning 'Galilee of the nations', i.e. the part of Galilee inhabited by Gentiles at the time that the book was written.

Even if you were a Goy from Galilee you would still be referred to as a Jew

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

Christianity is the worship of a demigod jew. It can not be uncucked. By worshipping (((there r))) god you only make (((them))) stronger.

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

Saul's letters written by a literal Pharisee, which coincidentally make up most of the New Testament are far more likely jewish subversion than the Gospels.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (849.91 KB, 1100x578)

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

poltard
And you kikestians continue PROVING you're outsiders that do not belong here.

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

Matthew and Luke do not say anything or suggest in any way anything kikey.
Are you serious? Let me go geet my Joowish bible
The Matthew: Jesus Christ, the son of david.
KIKEY
Mark 12:35: Christ isn't the son of David.
NOT KIKEY

Need I go on?
I'm sorry to break it to you,
but you're jewish Christian
I was once too. it's okay.

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

Matthew and Luke do not say anything or suggest in any way anything kikey.
Are you serious? Let me go geet my Joowish bible
Matthew 1:1: Jesus Christ, the son of david.
KIKEY
NOT KIKEY

Need I go on?
I'm sorry to break it to you,
but you're jewish Christian
I was once too. it's okay.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Desperate "pol" Christcuck who thinks we give any shits about Jews and a "savior" who gave a shit about Jews, or that we even would believe that GOD OF THE UNIVERSE would personally intervene to save the Jews.
This is too retarded, too pathetic.
Same cuck asks you to skip a page here and there, ignore half the shit wrote by the fathers of the Bible, etc.
This cuck is desperate to have us keep his sweet Jesus baby.
There is, of course, no proof that GOD OF THE UNIVERSE would even manifest like that, or would care about one people in particular.
The stories these idiots come up with, really!

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

WORSHIPING A DEAD JEW ON A STICK

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

TO ALL OF YOU SO-CALLED ENLIGHTENED WHITE MEN WORSHIPING JESUS: YOU ARE WORSHIPING THE SAME DEVILS THAT THE JEWS WORSHIP.

ANY IDOL THAT IS NOT GOD IS A MIDDLE MAN…IT IS NOT GOD

YOU SPEAK TO GOD DIRECTLY

DUMB FUCKS

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

Tell your boss to fire you for being so fucking bad at what you’re doing.

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

<o-only SHILLS are against following kike religions and kike rabbis

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

CUCKOLD FAGGOT DOESNT LIKE ME SPITTING TRUTH

THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN BY MAN…NOT GOD. BY MAN.

THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE DOESNT NEED A FUCKING BOOK

THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN TO DECEIVE MAN, TO CONTROL MAN, HERPA DERP

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

were being collectively referred to as yehudi/Jews
Yehudi is not jew.
Even if you were a Goy from Galilee you would still be referred to as a Jew
No, you would be referred to as yehudi. Which you just clearly stated does not mean jew. You can't be a "goy" jew.
Let me go geet my Joowish bible
Why do you have a book of kike subversion instead of a real bible?
The Matthew: Jesus Christ, the son of david.
There is nothing kikey about it.
It says nothing of the sort, rabbi shekelnosestein.
Desperate "pol" Christcuck who thinks we give any shits about Jews
Christianity has nothing to do with jews. The bible has nothing to do with jews, except to condemn the ones who started the religion kikes have renamed "judaism".
christogenea.org/podcasts/exactly-why-jesus-christ-not-jew

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

SO YOU DIRECT ME TO SOME BULLSHIT CHRISTCUCK WEBSITE WITH THE FISH LOGO

THE FISH LOGO

LEARN YOUR OCCULT KNOWLEDGE

JESUS IS THE FISHERMAN AND YOU ARE THE FISH

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A FISHERMAN CATCHES FISH

YOU FUCKING DUMMY

YES BE A FUCKING FISH FOR THE ENTITIES THAT CONTROL THIS WORLD (AND USE THE JEWS TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK) TO HARVEST SOULS LIKE THEY'VE BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST 10000 YEARS

GET OUT OF HERE YOU DECEIVER FUCK

Attached: Screenshot-(2).png (176.09 KB, 971x103)

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

Tell your boss to fire you, yeah.

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

Another yid flips his lid. Are all your mental problems from the inbreeding, or just God punishing the synagogue of satan?

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

CRY MORE FAGGOTS GO BACK TO SHOVING DRADELS UP PEOPLES' ASSES

I SPIT 100% TRUTH, CHRISTIANITY IS JUST ANOTHER RELIGION OF THE DEVIL LIKE ALL OTHERS

Attached: 3e17fde72dbdb9dc942c374141cee924.jpg (12.37 KB, 300x283)
Attached: images-(7).jpg (6.75 KB, 212x238)
Attached: 63606b5c1238ed0991f87f6487b52995.jpg (25.57 KB, 340x393)

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

Keep in mind that jews exclusively hate christianity. Just like how tarrant threads are full of kikes, so are these threads.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

I will consult the scriptures for myself and see how they read.
If we keep praying the Lord will show us the truth gents

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

Lol Jews dont hate Christianity they love it, Christians are the biggest champions for Jews. You fucking kike

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

I talk like a nigger and think like a kike
We noticed.
Yes, Hitler was a great champion for jews. You sure are smart.

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND BASIC CONCEPTS

HITLER WAS CHRISTIAN

HITLER IS A FAKE FUCKING CHARACTER PUT ON BY THE JEWISH ELITE, WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING MONG

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS DUMB NIGGER THINKS THAT PRESIDENTS ARENT PUPPETS LMAO

Attached: hqdefault-(7).jpg (8.78 KB, 480x360)

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

Hitler
a kikestian
Try again, boomer.

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

And you've outed yourself as a /christian/ shill intended to look retarded and make anti-kikestians look retarded by association. Your tricks are well known, schlomo.

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

WHAT IS PROJECTION

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

This needs to be in this thread
save your race, save yourself

Attached: 1.png (904.96 KB, 777x2777)
Attached: 2.png (923.54 KB, 1222x3222)
Attached: 3.jpg (676.86 KB, 1222x3555)
Attached: 4.jpg (657.57 KB, 777x4444)
Attached: 5.jpg (769.88 KB, 1222x4777)

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

Christianity has nothing to do with jews. The bible has nothing to do with jews, except to condemn the ones who started the religion kikes have renamed "judaism".
So the hypersavior came to a place full of kikes instead of aiming for whiter countries just because?
He went to synagogues just because?
And so what did he say of value if we remove all the jewish implementations?
What's the core message?
Christianity provides no content of quality to Whites. It does not explain the true workings of the universe. It just uses a scare tactic to suck you into "heaven".
Once you're there, you're fucked.

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

Attached: The-Consequence-of-Cowardice.mp4 (8.35 MB, 854x480)

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

Yes! we need a knew mindset

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

Attached: Fear-of-Death-Inspirational-Video.mp4 (8.4 MB, 640x360)
Attached: 6.png (517.16 KB, 852x550)

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

Attached: Your-Time-is-Now-Echoes-Through-the-Ages.mp4 (13.53 MB, 640x360)

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

Attached: The-Chains-That-Bind.mp4 (4.07 MB, 640x360)
Attached: Truth-of-Blood-A-Call-to-Action.mp4 (5.15 MB, 640x360)

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

The only way for non-whites to therefore reincarnate as whites is actually through miscegenation, so a mix happens even beyond the physical.
A large segment of the Hindu doctrines sold the idea that you'd climb the ranks of racial castes through each life.
But the truth could be that this would never happen unless the caste above yours acted as a racial bridge, counting members with white and nonwhite DNA, and that for each life, you'd actually somehow act in ways as to place yourself on the whiter trail.

This may have terrible consequences regarding Jews who have assimilated white DNA. But if the logic is that you could only return as white if your behavior and thoughts were in accordance with white DNA, then by definition these Jews would become ex-Jews and freed from their innate Jewish insanity.
This is just a theory and somehow very risky to consider true.

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

So the hypersavior came to a place full of kikes instead of aiming for whiter countries just because?
because God knew the proto-kike pharisees would reject Him, and Christ's death on the cross and resurrection were a necessary part of the plan.

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

24And from thence he arose, and went into the borders of Tyre and Sidon, and entered into an house, and would have no man know it: but he could not be hid. 25For a certain woman, whose young daughter had an unclean spirit, heard of him, and came and fell at his feet: 26The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter. 27But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs. 28And she answered and said unto him, Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs. 29And he said unto her, For this saying go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter. 30And when she was come to her house, she found the devil gone out, and her daughter laid upon the bed.
–Mark 7
Can't you at least listen to the books you're thumping? Mark, John, and Isaiah aren't really all that long together.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

So modern jews aren't the synagogue of satan, nor are they the people who crucified Jesus?

They're the "spiritual descendants" of the Pharisees, some may have some genetic lineage but they're made up of groups of people who were so enchanted by greed with no morality to them. Remember that the jew thrives in obfuscation.

You could easily call them the exact same people in another way, going by the "synagogue of satan" quote.

"Ye show know them by their fruits." is another good quote

See:

I know it's not a popular position to take but jews are not what they claim to be (shocker, I know). Their retarded cargo cult is essentially a "tie that binds" and they developed an ethnic character after some generations of race mixing followed by many years of seclusion then justified by an evil supremacist document known as the Talmud.

Kikes weren't a race originally, they became one. They are about as "ancient" as the French. Germans are an older ethnicity than jews. Anglos, Scandies, Latins, too.

I know it's an inconvenient assertion, but it's the truth. All of that is based directly on genealogical and archeological evidence. They've lied about everything and they're lying now.

We have more claim to Egypt than they have claim to Israel. That doesn't change any of the evil that they've committed, it actually adds an entirely new charge on top of it.

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (26.25 KB, 1280x720)

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

HITLER IS A FAKE FUCKING CHARACTER
We're arguing about the propaganda we should put on the volk.
Or do you want to explain to the volk on TV, that we fight each other using these public figure characters.
Do the volk really need to hear about that stuff on TV?
Do you think they'll understand it?
If not, then why tell them?

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

CHARACTER
HITLER IS A FAKE FUCKING CHARACTER
We're arguing about the propaganda we should put on the volk.
Or do you want to explain to the volk on TV, that we fight each other using these public figure characters.
Do the volk really need to hear about that stuff on TV?
Do you think they'll understand it?
If not, then why tell them?

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

THESE ARE YOUR CHRISTIANITY CHOICES.
1) John only - POL Christianity
2) Marc, John, & Isaiah - POL- LITE Christianity
3) Matthew Mark Luke John - Jewish Christianity

I won't lie to you guys
Mark & John POL Christianity is actually more friendly to good jews then I've let on.

It's actually John only Christianity that should be called POL Christianity.
John only Christianity requires you to either to believe Jews were exterminated in 70AD, or else believe that Jews are literal physical demons that walk the earth.

In my opinion, you should include the gospel of Marc
but i warn you, Marc implies Isaiah also, whihc says good jews are like a plant that God loves very much in his garden.
The flip of the coin is that, this plant is like a tree of evil that grows huge hideous monster jew demons.
If you've been very bad, God probably likes to see you devoured by super evil jews demons.

But the other side of the coin, is that some jews can resist their evil nature and be really great people. get it?
David is a good jew
because before christ, It was so rare to find a jew as good as David.
Most jews were wild violent beasts of men.
But David's worst sin was killing a man to get his wife.
But for a Jew, not murdering someone every once in awhile is like trying to resist your favorite food.
That's how evil jews are in Mark & John POL Christianity.
It's a trade off. Are you willing to make it, even if you have to show respect for David?

NOW choose!

Attached: FEELZ.png (239.65 KB, 552x619)

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

Attached: JEWFOOD.png (45.07 KB, 1332x183)

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

I'm gonna skim the last 300 posts after asking but I gotta know:

How does Yeshua make any sense as a WHOLE figure if you ignore the repeated depictions of him as

1)being of his father's business and nothing else
Leads us to
2)the fact that his perfection and example truly have no impact or impart without seeing the cross/golgotha/deposition as the ugly final propitiatory sacrifice of old testament law?

The best verse in the NT is when she falls down in gethsemane and says "addonai". Imagine seeing such a thing materialize in your view?

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

I gotta know:
How does Jesus make any sense as a WHOLE figure if he is being of his father's business and nothing else
God said he is going to make us become one with him if we believe on him.
And you're asking me to explain to how that works exactly?
Jesus said that to look upon him is to look upon the father that sent him.
Don't be surprised that these things are not of human understanding. it makes sense that its difficult to understand

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

If yehudi was not jew then there would be no jews and by insisting that is the case you believe you have removed all jews from the bible and therefore made it non-problematic, there is a certain flaw to your belief system and it appears a jew too you is anyone that points it out, so i think we can leave it at that.

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

That makes no sense whatsoever.
Why do you think GOD OF THE UNIVERSE wants or even has to intervene personally?
Why didn't he intervene in the USSR when the country was going full atheist, with millions of Whites rejecting God? Why does not he intervene today that atheism has spread across the whole western world and that whites are even converting to other alien religions?
Why does not he intervene today to stop the Jews? Why didn't he intervene to save countless people from dying despite them going to the church like zealots?
Also, what "Plan"?

You reject definitions of Jews? Then use the term Jews too?
I know it's not a popular position to take but jews are not what they claim to be (shocker, I know).
Be more specific please. Do you mean they call themselves Jews but are not Jews? What is a Jew? When did this word become used? What was its original form?
What are those who call themselves Jews today?
I know it's an inconvenient assertion, but it's the truth. All of that is based directly on genealogical and archeological evidence. They've lied about everything and they're lying now.
Are you subtly referring to that Jewish Swindle book typed by G_d?

1) John only - POL Christianity
John only?
I'm serious here, please be more specific.
Which John btw?
John only Christianity requires you to either to believe Jews were exterminated in 70AD, or else believe that Jews are literal physical demons that walk the earth.
What now? Titus may have wrecked many cities (with Jews inside perhaps) but thinking all Jews living everywhere, even the remotest place, would have been killed…
Besides, since we're going through complete shuffling of the very definition of Jew, I think you people will have to really make yourselves CLEAR when you use the word Jew.
But the other side of the coin, is that some jews can resist their evil nature and be really great people. get it?
What I get is that it's just a fucking book and if we ignore it altogether we don't have to bother even looking for the "good Jew" who's a ticking bomb that carries the prion of destruction like a latent zombie.
We are Aryans, we don't give a shit about helping Jews or recognizing the "good ones".

God said he is going to make us become one with him if we believe on him.
Please provide quote(s) for such claims, from the oldest source there is.

Beautiful quads of fours!!
Following a wonderful set of digits themselves! There is so much truth in what you said! Praise this post!
It's a madness system; they reject and subvert even the old names and definitions, throwing them upside down. The Jews are Wejs but not real Jews who were not the Jews of old callep Yehudi becavse not Jews joowing foarmer true jews using fake name o these Jews are Jews dont meantcant process jew shit brain meltfuncti__.
Yet the rats we hate today were already known to exist before. They were already there in Ancient Greece and Ancient Egypt. They were not exterminated by the Romans. Their behavior has not changed in the slightest for millennia.
Either POL/cuck is really a sad story or a pyops coming from hardcore (((evangelists))) or something.

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

The only legit Christianity would be the one completely denouncing rabbi Yehoshua ben Josef aka Jesus and spitting on the bible (which was written almost entirely by Jews). Templars got it right, actual Christianity is much older than the kike version.

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

They're either totally retarded or they think we are and either way no thanks, they aren't even aware of the Tetra-Morph.

In Christian art, the tetramorph is the union of the symbols of the Four Evangelists, derived from the four living creatures in the Book of Ezekiel, into a single figure or, more commonly, a group of four figures. Each of the four Evangelists is associated with one of the living creatures, usually shown with wings. The most common association, but not the original or only, is: Matthew the man, Mark the lion, Luke the ox, and John the eagle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetramorph

The concern of John was the doctrine of the Logos, Luke dealt with the mythological elements, Matthew the person of Jesus and Mark the militant mission

You can reject their entire interpretation but you can't pick and choose which elements you'd like to retain, accept the entire religious system or none, it was derivative of Sumer via Babylon..

Ezekiel’s vision is generally interpreted as being rooted in the four Babylonian fixed signs of the zodiac, adopted from Sumer without significant modification. The vision took place during the Babylonian Captivity of Israel

mesocosm.net/2011/12/22/the-tetramorph-the-sumerian-origins-of-a-christian-symbol/

Attached: the-book-of-k.jpg (777.58 KB, 1206x1600)

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

I will consult the scriptures for myself and see how they read.
Let us know what you end up deciding on user. Hope to get you on board POL Christianity. We're gonna be the next big thing.

We've been through this before
According to POL Christianity, Jesus visited the jews first, because his mission was to defeat and dethrone the devil and his decedents…. which is Judah and his patrilineal descendants known as the tribe of Judah…. the jews.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

Medievalists and Christian philosophers. St. Augustine of Hippo, John Chrysostom and the early church fathers, Martin Luther for later on.

They pretty conclusively showed how different the jews are to Christian anything.

To everyone concerned about jewish blood connections despite all the synagogue of satan stuff, check out these:
DNA evidence doesn't back up kike claims. Jews were a religion that became a race through inbreeding and general nastiness according to historical and genealogical studies.

I think baneanon was saying, "Was getting caught part of your plan?"

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

Anons arguing with (((christcucks))) instead of just filtering.

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

You want me to call them Finns?

Be more specific please. Do you mean they call themselves Jews but are not Jews? What is a Jew? When did this word become used? What was its original form?
Phariseeism? If you'd bother to read the supporting evidence, jews were actively seeking converts until 200ad. That's why black jews exist and there are a whole bunch of separate types. That's why there are/were Persian jews, Khazars, etc. They were chased off by Christians who actually succeeded in converting people. Again, it's all shown pretty clearly in the articles posted. Read, nigger. Your line of questioning reeks.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

Please provide quote(s) for God said he is going to make us become one with him if we believe on him.
John 17:20-21: Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us

This is actually said in more than one place in John, and I'm pretty sure in Mark too.
I bet it's probably missing from Matthew and Luke if I had to guess.

You can reject their entire interpretation but you can't pick and choose which elements you'd like to retain,
MAN. YOU WOULD OF BEEN EX-COMMUNICATED AT THE EARLY CHURCH COUNCILS FOR SAYING THIS.
THEY DID EXACTLY THIS WHEN THEY ESTABLISHED THE MODERN BIBLE CANON
YOU ARE A HYPOCRIT.
HOW ARE WE ANY DIFFERENT TODAY THAN WHEN THEY PICKED AND CHOSE THE ELEMENTS THEY WANTED TO RETAIN WHEN THEY FIRST MADE THE JEWISH FORM OF CHRISTIANITY THE STATE ENFORCED ONE.
You know that Orthodox, Coptic, Russian, Catholic, Protestant…etc, they all have slightly different books in their canon they they "picked and chose"
Your logic makes no sense.
You fail. miserabley.

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

Your responding to a disinfo kike.

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

According to POL Christianity, Jesus visited the jews first, because his mission was to defeat and dethrone the devil and his decedents…. which is Judah and his patrilineal descendants known as the tribe of Judah…. the jews.
Then may I say that this plan totally sucked?
Wanna dethrone the Devil and his Jews by talking to some of them, in some places? There's just that much a single wanderer can do, especially with no friendly ties to a publisher or a blogger.
You know how to solve a problem with an annoying people?
YOU KILL THEM. ALL OF THEM.
Don't tell me I have to teach that to the demiurge who LARPs as the Godhead who, after being pissed off because reasons, decided to flood the entire planet.
What would be your answer?
They rejected Jesus? Wouldn't GOD OF THE UNIVERSE (GOTU) actually know that ahead?
It's so convoluted.
GOTU: "I'm perfect so I know they'll reject me, but I'll go down there so they can reject me so then, I will have an official reason to reject them too."
Boo fucking hoo.
This madness makes me feel like a Jew so much I grow tired and hateful of your miserable "god" and pants on head retarded narrative.
It's no surprise that with such nonsense entire generations of Whites turned atheists: you literally disgust them of God.
I think I'm going to kill Jews and Christians. You're such a lost cause.

You want me to call them Finns?
No. What I want from you is you to be consistent because it becomes a total mess. I suggest you come up with a credible and logical name to describe them.
chased Jews
You're only recollecting that these people (called Jews) have been chased out here and there, even during an era of proselytism by them. That in no way refines the idea of whether we should call them Jews.

John 17:20-21
Ok thanks. I'll pass. I'm pretty happy not being dissolved into God.

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

If you're talking about the council of Nicea the four gospels basis was long established by then and not discussed and nor was the inclusion of other minor books, though that had been occurring on and off and there were differences.

The main difference between then and now though is around 1,700 years, meaning they were a lot more familiar with the origins of the various issues and controversies, there's a difference between establishing canon in the formative Church period and someone thinking it might be a good idea centuries later to contest the greater part of the earliest source material, all you're really talking is salvage operation but that's no way to go about it.

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

Interesting OP but Thomas Jefferson did it first

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

Wasn't Christianity immediately cucked by Paul or something?

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

All this thread does is convince me that Romans had the right idea before they got utterly subverted. Pisstians belong nailed to a cross.

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

You cannot remove verses and books from the Bible just because you don't like it
Why not?
They were put in the bible by someone who had an agenda, so why shouldn't someone else remove those parts that work against our interests?
As far as I know, Jesus did not insist on his followers reading the bible anyway, so throwing out the parts that may be jewed doesn't seem like that much of an issue to me.

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

A Christian revival against jewish subversion in my opinion will save the religion while at the same time eliminating all the conflicts with paganism, so that christians and pagans and Germanics could all get along in an alliance.
An alliance requires more than a common enemy. You also need ideas that are totally in harmony with our ancient pagan ideas. The texts you keep are a far cry from that.
John 2:2, 3:5, 13:32 assert the doctrine of sin, also applied to the whole world.
John 3:16, 5:21, 5:24, 14, 17, and Mark 15:34 still make Jesus different from God, not God himself. Sometimes God is identified as the Father or simply called out by his name.
Fancy acrobatics and semantic skulduggery won't solve this.
Even more when through the words of Jews, John 10:33 would have Jesus claiming to be God himself. To be consistent, the accusation of blasphemy thrown by the Jews would therefore require them to be using a strawman argument, as Jesus could have never logically claimed to be God. This in order to be consistent with all other verses from John. Then Jesus also says he and his father are one. There you see the Indian influence but it so badly delivered that it stands in contrast with all the other references that contradict this. A problem that would have been easily solved by not taking this literally, meaning that he and his father were one a bit like people living in harmony are one, like husband and wife.
John 3:15-16, 6:51 sustains the same absurdity about an eternal life.
Etc.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Christians send kikes to their father, Satan, in an eternal burning death.
Atheists send kikes to the void.
Christians have more fun.

James Rogers
James Rogers

MAN. YOU WOULD OF BEEN EX-COMMUNICATED

Paul was a kike that tried to replace Jesus with himself. The muslims got it right whey called him "The imposter, Paul"

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

That's definitely something I want to read up more on.

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

The only way to help aryan Christians is to throw out the jewish books and continue Rosenberg's work. There's no reason we can't create a new church which serves all the members of the race, rather than a coward's church of spics and fags who only help guide believers. An ethnostate needs a religion of blood. Whether you are a god denier or believer was never the point of religion in the first place, despite what the current church teaches. We should make all aryans of faith welcome in our new church, to the extent they don't proselytize or bicker with the volkish state.

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

Fair comparison, but Christian Zionists and even conservative Christians oppose the killing of jews because they want to simply convert jews to Christianity.

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

Christianity
Christi(ns)anity
Christ-insanity

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

Were Gene Wolfe's books good because of his catholic faith, or despite it?

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

You know how to solve a problem with an annoying people?YOU KILL THEM. ALL OF THEM.
That's basically what he did according to one theory put forth by John only POL Christians that says that the reason Jesus cried the night before his crucifixion, was not because he was upset about being crucified, but that he was finally going to judge the jews and allow them to be destroyed.
—Another theory is that many died but not all, many were converted but not all, and that since then there have been a small amount of True jews, actual demons, wandering the earth and found publicly only once in awhile
you're saying jesus is God and lfooded the entire planet in OT times?
no. Mark-John POL christianity: the only OT book accepted is Isaiah. makes no mention of a flood. The OT books are no different than any other ancient books written by different peoples, they're not dered to be totally the truth in POL christianity.
"I'm perfect so I know they'll reject me, but I'll go down there so they can reject me so then, I will have an official reason to reject them too."
I think it makes sense God gives us free will, and just because he's omnicient, doesnt mean we dont have free will. The reason he came was to convert the jews who would be converted, to deliver his message to us, and through his death and suffering and open armed offer of forgiveness to the jews has inspired many to follow him afterward. So seems like it wasn't so illogical to do this before making a formal judgement of the jews.

John 17:20-21: Ok thanks. I'll pass. I'm pretty happy not being dissolved into God.
Well the idea of eternal life in heaven, is that you become a part of the body of christ, aka the body of God, to become "like God" and live forever in the paradise of heaven! you are hereby officially being preached to. Give Jesus a chance lil bruH

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

Aryans are shitskins Christianity makes sense if you're not retarded neck beard

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

If you're talking about the council of Nicea
No I said "the early church councils"
there's a difference between establishing canon in the formative Church period and someone thinking it might be a good idea centuries later
Then you admit men ahd councils and established a canon.
You're asking me to trust the councils of men, over what makes sense in my heart?
You make no sense. The fact that they suppressed POL christianity back then is only further evidence that POL christianity is right.

you've got my curiousity, but still, provide evidence, or it never happened.

Wasn't Christianity immediately cucked by Paul or something?
In a way yes, I believe he was probably a minor pawn of the jews to start jewish christianity. but my personal opinion is that Paul was a decent guy. Not perfect. He was just another christian on the road to discovering more and more about the truth of who God is.
But you're right, people who interpret Paul's books in the NT as "infallible word of God" or to put them on the same level as the Mark or John gospels, is incorrect. Paul is like any other imperfect christian. And we christians love each other and try to look past each other's mistakes and help each other.
but yeah, the jews definitely used Paul for all they could get out of him to help subvert early christianity. im not an expert on paul theology though, so this topic needs to be fleshed out more for sure.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

how about we throw all abrahamites to the lions?
the eternal struggle between the Aryan/Roman and the semite/judaean will not be won by clinging to an invader rip off desert cult raised among the mongrel slaves of decadent Rome, no matter how much lipstick you put on this pig
Europeans already tried for centuries to aryanize christianity, they didn't go further than medieval Catholicism

Attached: Ara-pacis-fregio-lato-ovest-2.JPG (517.68 KB, 1600x1200)

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

no matter how much lipstick you put on this pig
We're talking about taking the jewish lipstick OFF of Christianity.
Read the thread and contribute something to the discussion.
We're debating that christianity in its original form was not a semite/judaean religion, but just the opposite a DIRECT affront to world domination by a jewish race of actual demons.

If you disagree, that's fine, but contribute something to the discussion about why you disagree.

And lastly, if you're against jews so much, then why not ally with POL Christians, who simply disagree with you about the origins of christianity, and so are on the same team as you if only for because of that disagreement it doesnt change the fact that we're on the same side.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

christianity in its original form was not a semite/judaean religion
you can debate that 2+2=banana as well, won't make it any less ridiculous
primitive christianity is a judaean religion brought to Rome by judaean sandniggers whose mythology comes in large from the old testament and whose spiritual leader was a direct descendant of abraham and david, no matter how much you try to cope or rewrite history
its spread into Europe was a disaster and a burden we had to tolerate for too much
I don't compromise with anyone still pushing for this shit on European soil at this decisive moment, no matter how hard they try to make me swallow it

Attached: 50ab23e155efdafeae469a677046cdc97742c7a0623b4b2009748bd5fe1e33ae.png (342.45 KB, 1681x2802)

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

That's basically what he did according to one theory put forth by John only POL Christians that says that the reason Jesus cried the night before his crucifixion, was not because he was upset about being crucified, but that he was finally going to judge the jews and allow them to be destroyed.

—Another theory is that many died but not all, many were converted but not all, and that since then there have been a small amount of True jews, actual demons, wandering the earth and found publicly only once in awhile
Theories, theories… agree with me, it's made up shit.
Plus, it doesn't take a genius to see that it totally failed.
Jesus crying for the Jews
The faggotry.
Do we cry if a million nigglets die of hunger? No.
Mark-John POL christianity: the only OT book accepted is Isaiah. makes no mention of a flood.
So we have a God who cares about Jews but can't save Aryans from a fucking flood. Riiiiiight.
The reason he came was to convert the jews who would be converted, to deliver his message to us
Didn't come in Europe. So there was no "us". We were doing fine.
Didn't ask Jesus to write a book either, so tough time spreading the good word among a sea of would-be prophets and happy merchants pastors of all venues.
through his death and suffering and open armed offer of forgiveness to the jews
dies for the kikes
:|
The whole idea that God has a special and strict judgemental system but feels like he has to intervene because… ? What? He finds his system of trial too harsh for Jews? Because they fail?
That is absolutely silly.
Well the idea of eternal life in heaven, is that you become a part of the body of christ, aka the body of God, to become "like God" and live forever in the paradise of heaven! you are hereby officially being preached to. Give Jesus a chance lil bruH
Want none of that shit. Sell your oil to someone else, thx.
we christians love each other
Gotta love the christianized niggers, spics and gooks bruh.
You're mental.
We're talking about taking the jewish lipstick OFF of Christianity.
then why not ally with POL Christians
You're still going on with the shit of "a Jew can become part of our club"! That is a fucking heinous crime by now.
We need a white religion, not some vicious repackaged universal creed, aka Catholicism 2.0.

how about we throw all abrahamites to the lions?
Count me in. They're hopeless.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

Yep

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

all gospels weren't jewish

Fuck off Christkike

Attached: Christcuck2.png (1008.52 KB, 800x2000)

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

Trump is probably actually legitimately smarter and more grounded in perceiving a long term mental standing and methodology of retaining the country than literally this entire Board combined with a fucking oracle. And I'll fucking VPN spam this comment. because its Literally true. Fuck yourselves. This literally has fuck all do with sided anything, but to do with the sheer fact that this board remains cohesively bankrupt for 20 hours out of the day. running around in fucking circles. You RED HOT fucking Retard mess

Attached: 8027e0aa56a06f85c266197aff14196745e6e36a-hq.gif (2.17 MB, 320x240)

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

Maybe you Stormfags should become Zionists. You hate anyone White and post Hitler for the Jews 24/7.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

Explain your strategy, faggot. Because this is retarded shit, that doesn't even seem to have a logical purpose for effect.
I'm truly curious. What the fuck do you even think you're doing here, nigger?

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

Oh, I get it, the same IP hopping/RedText spic cunt with OCD, who can't grasp the fact that she's an utter failure at life, and this shit is ineffectual. I thought so.
You glow, beanbitch.

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

I've been spreading it around but I think that there might be a small error.
Just this small change makes christian doctrine startlingly different and unacceptable to the anti-Jewish crowd.
Shouldn't that be "unacceptable to the pro-Jewish crowd"?

Attached: Hermine-Laukota-(1853-1931)-The-Dying-Painter---Oil-on-Canvas-1880.jpg (3.3 MB, 2906x1924)
Attached: Lorenzo-Lotto-(c.1480-1556)-Brother-Gregorio-Belo-of-Vicenza---Oil-on-Canvas-1547.jpg (3.62 MB, 2985x3666)
Attached: Karl-Fridrikh-Petrovich-Bodri-(1812-1894-)-Easter-Procession-at-the-Cathedral-of-the-Annunciation-in-the-Moscow-Kremlin---Oil-on-Canvas.jpg (3.1 MB, 2048x1447)
Attached: François-Marius-Granet-(1775-1849)-Interior-View-of-the-Colosseum-in-Rome---Oil-on-canvas-1804.jpg (1.46 MB, 2048x1626)

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

Holy trips checked.

William Ward
William Ward

Nice Holy trips. God is with you.
I've been spreading it around
That's great! Me too. I hope to see these ideas in the MSM soon.
Its really the only religion that can successfully give anti-jews a moral highground even while calling jews evil by nature

but I think that there might be a small error.>Just this small change makes christian doctrine startlingly different and unacceptable to the anti-Jewish crowd.Shouldn't that be "unacceptable to the pro-Jewish crowd"?

I suppose it should be: Just this small change of adding Matthew and Luke makes it unacceptable to the anti jewish crowd

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

Christianity will always have some followers.
Just point Christians towards Luther while pointing everyone towards Paganism.
The situation will solve itself.

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

What are these images going on about?

John Thompson
John Thompson

How long until ((editors)) decide to corrupt scripture; such as the jews belonging of their father the devil("Those who sin are of their father the devil" John 8:44), change the Matthew 27:25 to "His blood be on us and on our generation!" as well as jewish fables being changed to just fables ("and will pay no attention to fables or to the merely human commands of those who reject the truth.") in Titus 1:13 for the implementation of the Noachide laws; change 1 Thessalonians 2:15 to ("Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men who follow Jesus Christ") and then change Revelations's scripture about the Synagogue of Satan with "Those who say they follow me, but are liars"(Revelations 3:9), and change 1 John to ("Whosoever denies the Son, the same has not the Father: [but] he that confesses the Son has the Father also, and those who confess the Father will obtain the Father's blessing") for the cherry on top, change Revelations 21:8 to ("But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and racists, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and holocaust deniers, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.").

Will ((those contrary to all men)) create a new form of preterism, with Hitler being the antichrist who was already destroyed, with the creation of the state of Israel being the so-called camp of the New Jerusalem lasting a thousand years; with the Sanhedrin having coequal authority with the Vatican in a disgusting new form of ecumenism for those with itching ears; those who proclaim peace and tolerance(love is love, diversity is strength) but not Christian love in the form of a righteous fury to save others from the fire?

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

Anybody going to explain what this is saying?
Has it got anything to do with religion, or what?

From what I can make out of it, it seems that it's going on about being able to leave your body?
I also find the thing about that SMUG jew Randi very interesting.and find it very typical of jews for them to move the goal posts when it comes time to prove something.

What's the main point from these images?

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

Ok, now THAT is interesting. One would think that an actual Christian board would be up for theological debate. I mean, this IS Zig Forums after all, imagery like this is to be expected.

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

Reminder that 8ch.net/christ deleted this thread

Attached: all-pills-are-red.png (807.52 KB, 727x1000)

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

8pol is officially the sanctuary refuge of the Holy Church of POL Christianity

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

I give you, "POL CHRISTIANITY"

WHO the HELL are YOU ?
<Bitchtits McOyvey?
Go fuck yourself yid, Orthodoxy or death

Attached: 1556226732031.jpg (103.98 KB, 396x432)

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

This madness makes me feel like a Jew
Jew
not "jew"
antichrist message
go fuck yourself yiddish trashcan

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

This.

mfw a kike thinks that if they scream something loud enough it means they are correct.
They will scream things (because of low IQ) over and over, louder and louder until no one with a high IQ wants to participate any longer in their retardation (this is brought on by the fact that they never WORK because they are all busy using parasitism to live off other people; while normal HIGH IQ people actually work). The kike thinks it has won when no one wants to argue with them anymore because everyone can see that you would make more progress arguing with a downy. The kike always recoils in surprise when they are attacked, thinking that 'I won the argument' when people just got tired of their screeching and then fed up enough to kill them.
oy vey…I screeched LOUDEST SO I WON, what is wrong with you Europeans.

Attached: arguing-with-retarded-kikes.gif (3.7 MB, 498x278)

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

I cam to realise today that jews are crazy in general except from demented faggots

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

. This dishonesty is why you're demonic cult is dying, Abrahamite. Good riddance.
Actually Christianity is growing religion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_population_growth

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

Yeah, it's growing in nigger africa, mestizo South America, and Chinkbug Asian ant colonies. It's dying out in all the relevant places in the world, and for good reason.

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

that's a bold claim, perhaps you have some proof to corroborate your assertion,
right,internet jewish cumrag?

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

so you replace kike on a stick with pepe on a stick, nice try Father Cuckberg.

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

It's dying out in all the relevant places in the world, and for good reason.
Its more like "relevant places" are dying out with no survivors.
Only USA is growing … mostly by Mexicans numbers (who are surprise surprise are Christians).

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

i heard jews like mudkips they suck its dick every day while praying to the caballah

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

I do, now go back to /christian/index.html and rejoice with your majority non-white adherents, Abrahamitic cancer. Your demonic death cult won't be missed.

Says it like it's a good thing
The treacherous anti-White Abrahamite rears its ugly head every chance it gets.

Attached: coon-5.jpg (39.36 KB, 450x524)
Attached: aagr.jpg (53.9 KB, 611x375)
Attached: yahweh.png (301.32 KB, 500x355)

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

Approved. have a bump.

Attached: 56bd9a11af93171f16133771cb47ab2e86340319d4535a5c30a58cb31ff832c0.jpg (70.01 KB, 600x600)

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

nah they're doctored, how about you suck my balls kikefag ?

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

Alfred Rosenberg did not have one drop of kike blood. Jews do like they always do, try to co-opt white people's names to fool the people. Germans would abandon names like that when the Jews started using them, so that they would not be mistaken for a kike. Go and study Identity Christianity to see what Jesus and Paul taught that had zero Jewish infiltration.

Carter Young
Carter Young

doctored
Keep your delusions, demon-worshipper. You'll go to your grave thinking the number of jew-worshippers is increasing.

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

POL Christianity removes that removes that jewish subversion for you
<removing the jew subversion when all the apostles and jesus himself were jews and the whole thing is entirely jewish from the beginning
Nigga, you have just gone full retard.

Attached: 341863feb888034bd19c324e3b7ef298ef8c04769f18bcd3b5b98359255ca227.jpg (32.53 KB, 600x361)
Attached: whatkindofjewareyou.png (61.93 KB, 901x735)
Attached: 27e91fbe4a3bd0618706abc87f60c9475be9cfd24982740f98eabdd93dabf130.jpg (43.11 KB, 400x332)

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

Actually you will not go to your grave you will burn alive around late 2021 when Russia will nuke the chessboard, don't you go cry to mommy now ugugu

nah, BS

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

Keep crying, /christian/ nigger. Go lap up some of Steven Anderson's cum while you're at it.

Attached: occultcat.jpg (56.79 KB, 540x533)

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

Maybe you Stormfags should become Zionists.
Too late.

Connor White
Connor White

I don't listen to hiphop or protestants

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

who are surprise surprise are Christians
Do we consider Catholics to be Christian on Zig Forums?

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

Only Mudshits are retarded enought to call Catholics "christian" because muh eternal croosades ass-raping. Even catholics know their medieval horseshit is kiked eight days a week.

Attached: PoGqFAZ.gif (1.93 MB, 412x394)

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

do we consider
You aren't one of us. You don't comprehend what truth is. Your feelings don't matter. Facts matter. Catholicism isn't Christianity.

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

Your feelings don't matter. Facts matter.
Your personal brand of faggotry doesnt matter you Ben Shapiro hooknosed subhuman KIKE

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

Are POL Christians cool with jewish Christians, aka Catholics?
See the very top quote of OP's infographic
Mark 9:38: Saw people doing good things in your name, but their doctrine is subverted.
Jesus replies, They cant call me evil later if they do good things in my name. He that is not against us is for us.

Pretty much, we dont mind catholics, or anybody following jewish christianity. Though qe dont agree with them obviously. So long as they glorify Jesus.

Asher Long
Asher Long

GRUMPY

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

Question.
Just because Jesus says in Mark 7:6, that Isaiah (a jew) prophesied well about hypocrites,
does this mean Isaiah prophesied well in the entirety of the book of Isaiah? Does Isaiah need to be included in the POL Christian canon?
Does this imply that jews can sometimes be good?

Mark 7:5-8:
5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked Him, “Why do Your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashed hands?”
6 He answered and said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written:
‘This people honors Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’
8 For laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men—[d]the washing of pitchers and cups, and many other such things you do.”