Abortion: White Panic Over Demographic Dilution

WHITE SUPREMACISTS' GREAT FEAR IS OVER DEMOGRAPHIC DILUTION

archive.is/SWHP7

What is behind the bigotry masquerading as sanctimonious religiosity fervently opposed to abortion in the United States?

One motivation for US conservatives’ opposition to abortion – “a woman’s right to choose” – as stated by demographer Ben Wattenberg (in his increasingly neoconservative later years, after the 1970s), and cited by the wonderful educator, Jane Elliott (“White Fear”, in her anti-racism teachings, is that white supremacists’ great fear is over demographic dilution.

American conservatives’ opposition to abortion is not primarily concerned with preventing Blacks, Latinos, minorities and the poor from procreating too many — and “too costly” to the public purse — non-white babies, but in fact to prevent white women from producing too few white babies. 60% of the 1.6 million abortions annually in the United States are for white women.

The banning of abortion was exactly the policy of the Nazi regime in Germany, when bounties were paid for high fertility by acceptably white – “Aryan” – women. The fertility rate of Whites in Europe, in the U.S.A., in South Africa, and in Israel with its captive and concentration-encamped Palestine, is the lowest of all ethnicities/races. Generally speaking, the poorer and darker people are, and the closer to the equator they live or come from, the more children they are likely to have produced and/or have in their families. There is a worldwide darkening of the complexion of humanity underway.

Were there not immigration into the wealthy and comfortable Northern European nations, which we used to think of as “pure white,” they would be losing population in coming decades, if not already. There is a direct INVERSE correlation between an ethnic/racial segment of a national population having greater educational attainment and financial security with a higher standard of living (a higher level of their nation’s Human Development Index, as tallied by the U.N.), with respect to their fertility rate. That is why Whites have the lowest fertility rate as compared with darker and poorer people.

In one sense the Nazi policy was kinder than that of tight-fisted US conservatives today, in that the Nazis provided good maternal medical care nationally to their favored “Aryan” portion of the German population, from 1933 till the war destroyed domestic life in Germany, by 1945.

Jane Elliott’s basic point is that US white supremacist panic about demographic dilution is what lies behind American political anti-abortion. The pseudo-moralistic religiosity camouflage layered over this “pro-life movement” is just to hide its racist foundation.

The growth of the US Hispanic population is driven overwhelmingly by a higher fertility rate, less so by immigration. White people, worldwide, are the richest “racial” population, and they have the lowest fertility rate (more money, less kids). “Darker” and poorer populations have higher fertility rates.

Trumpism (which includes anti-abortionism for white people too), the Israeli occupation of Palestine, and the former apartheid by and for white South Africa were/are wars against demographic dilution, perpetrated by the wealthy white low ‘fertiles’ (WWLFs) against poor dark high ‘fertiles’, (PDHFs). These “heart of whiteness” wars against demographic dilution are also wars for exclusionary capital hoarding (“race capitalism”).
Also, these wars are the echoes of the slave-owning White fears of the 17th through 19th centuries (over slave revolts), and the fears by the European imperialism of the 18th through 20th centuries (enacted through colonial wars). There is tremendous resistance among the world’s people to tolerate each other and share the Earth, for doing so would tumble capitalism, authoritarianism, patriarchy and religion.

Attached: 155365539694615747 (1)

Other urls found in this thread:

gss.norc.org/get-the-data
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That opening sentence is nonsensical, gringy bullshit I won't go past. Instead, I'll tell the faggot known as OP not to bring us his queer blog.

Ugh. OP sucks. What is behind, indeed. Fuck you. Nothing to do with my own inclinations, everything to do with slaves needing to fuck off out of modern societies. Change yourselves.

There are two ways for hateful slave-caste people to become less enslaved.

The first is to become less honest. Increasing cunning reduces the number of people who can enforce slavery on a person. It wins this fight, then the next fight, then the fight after. Can that win forever? Do you know God’s plan? Indeed, are you The One True God Omnipotent whose plan never undermines itself nor ever encounters superior opposition? Can you forever avoid drawing the attention of a greater power who wants to wield you as a weapon?

The second way is to become more honest. Become less enslaved by chains of dishonesty and cease driving awful rifts into society. This is the more true path, because when you encounter people who are authentically farther along it their superior power will help rather than hinder you.

When leftists projected the status of living weapons upon people seeking integrity and truth, leftism fell back. When they lied about the nature of inclusivity and made of inclusivity a warfront inviting in soldiers rather than a defense of the suffering, leftism fell back. Inclusivity shouldn’t lie.

We can see lies clear in OP’s text. Do you know what the reciprocal of anti-exclusivity is? Do you want to live in that? Heed the words you read when I tell you it’s a mistake.

OP seeks to falsify racism into religion. I value abortion rights; still I will not tolerate the pretense that there any but a few shattered slaves in places like unto this one who are so dissociated and compartmentalized that they are trying to be racial kyriotate lying for the cause of a collective. For indeed, humans are not kyriotate, but dwell in one body.

fuck off, jew
mods, delete this shit
sage

counter-antifa bump

Attached: 2592009051e32717580191.jpg (627x372, 51.33K)

I still think that Melania is one of the most subtle trolls politics has ever seen. She baited media so hard early on with random shit she didn't care about but just decided it would draw attention and amusement.

Why the fuck would I read a marxist blog post?

Attached: trash.jpg (500x333, 26.45K)

White supremacy is jewish projection.

This supposed "physicist" spic cannot into basic mathematics because his entire analysis is wrong and seems to be made up out of whole cloth without citations.

Currently white conservatives have a birthrate of 2.7, white liberals 0.9, jews 0.8, hispanics 1.7, blacks 1.2, and “others” 1.3. The only demographic in any industrial nation which is breeding at or above replacement level are right wing whites in America. That is why they are so desperate to import more non-whites, without that importation by 2050 America would be 75% white again and the vast majority would be voting so "conservatively" that the GOP would not have been politically viable by the 80s. Similarly we see fecundity of shitskins tank when they are imported into Europe, down to 1.6 which is little better than the native population as an aggregate. Certainly the cause seems to be hedonism and distraction of all types even abstract intellecution distractions we don't commonly consider hedonism. Remember that in the past most leisure activity was social and thus it would introduce young men and women with one another increasing the rate of contact between compatible mates. Remember than in the past society coerced them into breeding and caring for the offspring. Remember that in the past there was no option to engage in regular sexual activity(not counting sodomy ect) without the possibility of procreation. In the paleoenvironment selective pressure did not strongly apply to hedonism as it did not impinge upon fecundity; not only were ancillary distractions rare and expensive due to the material poverty but what distractions did exist where tied to familiar and community life which to an extent facilitated reproductive activity rather than interfere with it.
gss.norc.org/get-the-data

sage

Fuck off (((OP)))

I can't believe Whites don't realize how much most non-Whites hate them.

In Germany most estimates I've seen for Turkish fertility (buried in demographic reports) puts it somehwere in the 2.5 to 2.7 range while the childlessness rate for natives is somewhere between 20 - 30%.
I'll see if I can find that later.

hate is not the same as jealousy.

Jealousy is not the same as envy.

envy is not the same as hate

hate is not the same fear

Abortion is a form of Virtue signalling.

This has already been shown otherwise in other threads on this subject.

Raceniggers go back to China.

This is also false.

US non-whites are the ones getting aborted at the rate of 6 millions a decade.

They don’t. Most whites don’t hate non-whites either. It’s something foreign powers are desperate to see in their opponents, because racism weakens nations.

If whites were really bigoted, they’d be enflaming racial tensions in Africa, the middle east, and China, not shitting on their own nations. The smart thing for a racist to do is make other people racist in different ways, so they can’t combine their forces against the racist.

Attached: cybercomniggers.jpg (383x309, 123.78K)

rekt

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-10-12-at-6.08.20-AM-564x381.jpg (166x250 60.78 KB, 13.99K)

When your women believe that a fetus has the same value as a tapeworm, it's time to rein them in
Go Alabama!

ITT: jewish lies.

The left will do everything in it's power to deliberately misunderstand pro life stance. Yes some hold this view because of religious reasons. Most others are pro life because they are pro family and anti hedonism. Birth control is never 100% effective, and the ability to abort gives license to promiscuity. Promiscuity leads to perversion of desire and hedonism which causes an inability or lack of desire to settle down and start a family. I think if abortion were banned, you would see white population increase, but its not because the aborted fetuses would become adults, its because our laws would be that much more pro family oriented since those fetuses would not be concieved in the first place once women are faced with consequences of their actions.

I'll never be convinced to support this disgusting practice. It's a real shitty world out there everyone looking to exploit everybody else and they're willing to lie and subvert to do it. The most vulnerable deserve the most protection, but they don't get it; our governments are corrupt and only serve those who control $$$. The one singular person out of all of humanity that a child is supposed to be able to trust is their mother, but instead they take their bundle of joy, what should be the love of their life, to some kike doctor to tear it apart with toothed forceps while it's still inside the comfort of the womb. I'm not very religious, but the framing of this viewpoint as being anti woman and "oppressive" is both depraved and laughable to me.

Attached: d4e850bb0ab53c2c9fbe9500c79f8e797eab889ab072216ee6becba40ef67395.webm (1280x720, 3.74M)

Attached: RachelJames3.jpg (1200x800 138.15 KB, 77.57K)

Attached: eec3a3e068c16b91b8bf8ad9c4cca1f60a694de4861ffb23429f6b2f988770bc.png (320x582, 297.09K)

I can't decide whether I'm the wyte thot or the Nigger Overlord, but either way, I am 100% Kosher with this content m'whitey.

D&C kikes see goblinas, I see DACAryans

YET ANOTHER thread kvetching about moloch sacrifice being made illegal.

Where can I meet marriageable DACA girls?

Here an improved one. Note that this bill was signed pretty much after Kennedys assassination, an interesting fact.

Attached: 909c0bc774f9a5fe369828a6481d190d95716de8867e416cd4e8ef6583d171b2.jpg (1513x1427, 1.63M)

Did you and/or your source take into account the heritability of political beliefs? There is some correlation between someone's political beliefs and their parents', but it's far from perfect. Thankfully so, otherwise most of us wouldn't be in this thread. Some of this correlation seems to be inherent (genetic components of personality traits) and some of it learned or environmental (upbringing, education, religion, other institutions, etc). Whatever causes it, a fair number of children born to these white conservative parents won't grow up to be conservatives themselves. I suppose the environmental factors can be controlled for somehow to maximize inheritance of conservative values from parents.

All I'm asking is if you or your source assumed all these conservative babies will grow up to be conservative or not, since "desistance," which is a significant effect today, would reduce the effect of relative birthrates on ethnopolitical demographics.

Oy vey!

Attached: 1555786908707.jpg (604x718, 163.61K)

forgot pic

Attached: 1556071983297.jpg (802x767, 87.64K)

Ignore and hide