Rules 4 radicals

pol niggers play victim harder than sjws

>muh (((j00s))) are the reason my life sucks and i cant get laid

Attached: BEST.jpg (1200x911, 110.33K)

Back to Zig Forums

dumping my horseshoe folder for you faggots

Attached: tom_of_finland27nazi23.jpg (642x525 57.62 KB, 159.16K)

superb thread, op.

Attached: based.mp4 (388x480, 728.8K)

Ok Mr. Cohen how could I not trust your wise words

go ahead and horseshoe some more user

but having a fuhrer control them is better?

you

are

a

c u c k
u
c
k

Here we can see the classic Jewish narcissistic pathology that spawns retards who unironically think (((Ayn Rand))) has a good philosophy. Your memes are pathetic by the way

Thats pretty funny.

Attached: 567566456345.png (901x761, 680.34K)

and just like a leftists you assume that any critique of yourself is motivated by something other than fair critique

youre like a leftist that thinks liberation comes from taking away individuala liberties

come user.. go ahead and horseshoe some more

Individual liberties are a spook.

LEFTISTS:

POL NIGGERS:

>ree my life sucks because of rich ominous ((((muh j000s)))))

Attached: 666666666666666999999999999999999.gif (396x400, 151.1K)

Having other white people of the same nationality have these jobs indeed would be better. Tell me kike do you really think this fuhrer you seem to think we obsess about is omnipotent and takes all our women and treats us like slaves? Obvious retardation is not good bait, try a more nuanced position next time and learn better English.

a leftist cuck would say something like that

keep blue balling yourself

Switch off the Juden Peterstein video.

Not an argument. Also, you rely on calling your ideological opponents "cucks", presumably because you're too intellectual simple to actually throw an insult which could stick. Cuckoldry and the family structure are spooks too.

historically dictators have ran their countries into the ground.. printed money more than "jews" and fought even more pointless wars that empowered commies and got their women raped by russians

Liberation comes from giving your people purpose and true opportunity. Individualism only divides and makes the lives of individuals more hollow and hedonistic.

How about no.
kys

holy shit cringe attempt at sounding smart LOL

YOU ARE A FUCKING CUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

YOU WANT OTHER MEN TO CONTROL YOU AND YOU PURPOSEFULLY KEEP JIZZ IN YOUR SWOLLEN BALLS BECAUSE YOU THINK IT MAKES YOU BETTER THAN NORMIES OR SOMETHING AS A WAY OF COMPENSATING FOR YOUR LACK OF SELF ESTEEM

Attached: ii.png (274x184, 7.02K)

History is a spook, money's a spook, war is a spook. Rape is a spook. Jesus, can you even talk about absolutes, or do you just deal in rhetoric?

Psychology is a spook, too. Projection and hostility are subsets of that spook. Still waiting for an argument that I cant' just deconstruct.

>2. Doesn't understand IMPERIUM

you just call everything spooks as a way to worm your way out of an argument

You're not giving me an argument. You're giving me abstractions and artificial constructs. Give me something real. Give me something concrete.

Attached: 1987290817414141.png (663x663, 321.46K)

Most normal white people do NOT want to be on welfare but would rather work and earn a decent living which is not something which should be hard to accomplish for any one has a good work ethic .. usually the ones who are is out of necessity . Unless they’re completely degenerate .. for spics however being on welfare is literally winning the lottery. They aspire to come to white nations and rejoice in taking free stuff