De-Feminized Fanedits

Hyped for this. However, I tried watching it but it didn't make any sense because I haven't watched the other movies.

I would like to watch the other movies that precede this one, and in general, all hollywood movies, de-feminized. I've wanted to for some time and I'm sure I'm not the only one: I can't stand how much propaganda is in the recent films but the action scenes are good.

Is user who posted this on TP around?

pirateproxy.lat/torrent/32508462/Avengers Endgame De-Feminized Fanedit (Anti-Cheese-Cut)

Attached: Avengers Endgame De-Feminized Fanedit (aka Anti-Cheese-Cut).png (962x423, 415.7K)

Don't download that bois

reddit

#MAGAwithDACA

Attached: 8766a45e7512faf50388edf75a470c86ec7d34790de50e6ec25b1f766382be15.jpg (255x165, 12.33K)

I haven't watched any capeshit since Iron Man 2 in 2010.

Do you think that the general idea of fanediting hollywood films into something that isn't largely propaganda is hopeless?

Attached: boomer.jpg (941x1200, 123.32K)

I think those who are still influenced by such blatant propaganda are too enamored by it to be saved yet

Attached: 7w0y.jpg (750x703, 76.94K)

So much woman hating spam. Fuck off shitskin.

I'm not ready to give up on 99 percent of humanity.

The correct response to:
is not

Attached: Miley-Cyrus.jpg (618x646, 71.15K)

Attached: consider_suicide.jpg (550x397, 51.25K)

If you think "Straight White Male Edition" has even a remote chance of being a Disney marketing ploy you have no idea how bad things are in the corporate world.

Honestly this needs to happen with every big movie or show. Shitskins and all theirs faggot jew quips just edited out. Its give a exact contrast where normies will notice there is no propaganda.

Very organic and totally doesn't reek of narrative enforcement and deliberate alienation of old audiences or anything.

Outrage brings clicks and geek culture clipbait sites are thirstier than a soyboy at a feminist convention.

Attached: 1519367235785-618x672.jpg (618x672, 51.95K)

Devil's advocate for a sec I thought it was still pretty funny that they had the whole women acting together to be strong scene, then failing miserably and needing a man to save the day anyway

Jewish women suck black dick.

Its normalization user.

And on it goes. We may or may not see the day when men are the weak ones incapable of fighting and need to be saved but we're certainly seeing a bunch of films featuring strong female heroes fighting the patriarchy.

Leads you to wonder how long until Arby's is advertising on Zig Forums.

I want to see a strong female hero fight to destroy the (((matriarchy))). Oh wait, that's me IRL

Attached: 979def_61ab1bb1ffdd4bd58b2a5c305b8af6ef_mv2.jpg (213x207, 26.76K)

If people must watch, these edits could be a pretty interesting sub-genre.

It's fine as it is. No one worth a fuck identifies with something full of aliens.

I am okay with this.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-22 Someone is Pirating a Racist 'Straight White Male Edition' of 'Avengers Endgame' with 'Feminism and G[...].png (990x1541 755.89 KB, 261.33K)

The only way to beat bread and circuses is with better bread and circuses. Only the demented think that shaming will work on men.

The longer I live the more I see how worthless most of the “people” living are. Just look at those in that image and tell me they need to have a voice in our governments, or in anything, really.

Hitler was a feminist faggot who oppressed men

Women in high schools and even university? CHECK
Women voting? CHECK
Women's property rights? CHECK
Did not bring back arranged (and abduction) marriages? CHECK
Women can divorce? CHECK
Wife beating illegal? CHECK
Said he wanted true equality? CHECK
Women exposing their bodies? CHECK
Women eligible to hold some jobs and get promoted? CHECK
Women receive alimony? CHECK
Women believed in court? CHECK
More first-wave feminist social practices? CHECK

WAKE UP!!

Women are freeloaders in a Nazi society who have the rights to divorce you, take your kids, use alimony and child support etc. Men get nothing in return for their hard work, while women just sit back, relax and enjoy relative EQUALITY as long as they pop out kids. Women can take men to court, come into the workplace&schools&social settings to spread their evil, vote/make decisions of their own free will, own property, tell the man what to do/scream/shout/cry threateningly, run back to their family of origin instead of serving their master etc. Another major problem is dating, relationships and marriages for love which are THE way in a Nazi (feminazi) society.

WAKE UP!!

Attached: D6IiXEBWwAAiLVi.jpg (786x960, 54.59K)

Is that article real? Poe’s Law has been dead for years.

Nice spam. Women are freeloaders in a ZOG society, not Nazi society. If you ever read a high school history book you would know this.

r9cucks gets the woodchipper!

Agreed.

In fact it should be required by law.

DOING ANYTHING BUT PROMOTING PATRIARCHY IS WASTING TIME

WOMEN ARE THE WORST EVIL AND WHITE KNIGHTS THE #1 ENEMY

WHITE PATRIARCHY IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE SOLUTION

DEATH TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE WHITE PATRIARCHY

ALL YOU LIBERALS (INCLUDING NAZIS) SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR BEING ALLOWED TO LIVE FOR SO LONG. SOON YOU WILL ALL BE WIPED OUT

Those same books you call infested by jews when it suits your FEMINIST agenda? Fuck off and die or we will find and brutally kill you.
That's not supported by FACTS. The FACTS show that women enjoy plenty of rights and can divorce take alimony, take the kids, go out showing their legs like whores, do all the alpha/beta/loser/creep etc. shit, cause stress in the workplace, ruin the education environment, ruin most public spaces, have careers, own property, nag men to death, talk back, get rewarded for producing kids etc etc etc. They just SIT BACK while men work like their slaves to provide them with our hard earned resources. It's sickening and we won't stand for it!!

#MAGAconDACA