De-Feminized Fanedits

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

Avengers Endgame De-Feminized Fanedit (Anti-Cheese-Cut)

Endgame, but shorter, no feminism, no gay shit, less boring filler, less sniffing its own farts, no constant quips, and other small changes.

Hyped for this. However, I tried watching it but it didn't make any sense because I haven't watched the other movies.

I would like to watch the other movies that precede this one, and in general, all hollywood movies, de-feminized. I've wanted to for some time and I'm sure I'm not the only one: I can't stand how much propaganda is in the recent films but the action scenes are good.

Is user who posted this on TP around?

https://pirateproxy.lat/torrent/32508462/Avengers+Endgame+De-Feminized+Fanedit+(Anti-Cheese-Cut)

Attached: Avengers-Endgame-De-Feminized-Fanedit-(aka-Anti-Cheese-Cut).png (415.7 KB, 962x423)

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

Don't download that bois

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

reddit

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

#MAGAwithDACA

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

capeshit

Attached: 8766a45e7512faf50388edf75a470c86ec7d34790de50e6ec25b1f766382be15.jpg (12.33 KB, 255x165)

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

I haven't watched any capeshit since Iron Man 2 in 2010.

Do you think that the general idea of fanediting hollywood films into something that isn't largely propaganda is hopeless?

Attached: boomer.jpg (123.32 KB, 941x1200)

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

I think those who are still influenced by such blatant propaganda are too enamored by it to be saved yet

Attached: 7w0y.jpg (76.94 KB, 750x703)

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

So much woman hating spam. Fuck off shitskin.

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

I'm not ready to give up on 99 percent of humanity.

The correct response to:
evil people are leveraging this technique to convince huge swathes of good guys to make terrible mistakes
this technique is incredibly powerful and aforementioned evil people do everything to prevent friendlies from leveraging it
is not
let's totally abandon using this technique

Attached: Miley-Cyrus.jpg (71.15 KB, 618x646)

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

being unironically hyped for an obvious marketing ploy from Yidney

Attached: consider-suicide.jpg (51.25 KB, 550x397)

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

If you think "Straight White Male Edition" has even a remote chance of being a Disney marketing ploy you have no idea how bad things are in the corporate world.

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

Honestly this needs to happen with every big movie or show. Shitskins and all theirs faggot jew quips just edited out. Its give a exact contrast where normies will notice there is no propaganda.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

TLJ " De-Feminized Edition" drops out of the blue on TPB
three seconds later all the geek culture clipbait sites drop articles about those Incel MRA manbabies cutting up this powerful film about girl power because their peepees are small
Very organic and totally doesn't reek of narrative enforcement and deliberate alienation of old audiences or anything.

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

Outrage brings clicks and geek culture clipbait sites are thirstier than a soyboy at a feminist convention.

Attached: 1519367235785-618x672.jpg (51.95 KB, 618x672)

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

Devil's advocate for a sec I thought it was still pretty funny that they had the whole women acting together to be strong scene, then failing miserably and needing a man to save the day anyway

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

Jewish women suck black dick.

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

Its normalization user.

Heroes are men saving the damsel in distress from monsters, animals, bad guys etc.
Heroes are men saving the damsel in distress but this time she fights back
Heroes are men saving the damsel in distress and this time she aids the hero to help win, without her he would lose
Heroes are men saving the day with the help of the woman, she aids him with some type of advice or is le quirky hacker
Heroes are men saving the day with their female sidekick
Heroes are now men and women both, but on this day the coin landed for men
Heroes are now men and women both, but on this day the coin landed for women

And on it goes. We may or may not see the day when men are the weak ones incapable of fighting and need to be saved but we're certainly seeing a bunch of films featuring strong female heroes fighting the patriarchy.

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

Outrage brings clicks

Leads you to wonder how long until Arby's is advertising on Zig Forums.

Christian King
Christian King

I want to see a strong female hero fight to destroy the (((matriarchy))). Oh wait, that's me IRL

Attached: 979def-61ab1bb1ffdd4bd58b2a5c305b8af6ef-mv2.jpg (26.76 KB, 213x207)

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

If people must watch, these edits could be a pretty interesting sub-genre.

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

It's fine as it is. No one worth a fuck identifies with something full of aliens.
gas the kikes
at Arby's
I am okay with this.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-22-Someone-is-Pirating-a-Racist-'Straight-White-Male-Edition'-of-'Avengers-Endgame'-with-'Feminism-and-G[...](1).png (261.33 KB, 990x1541)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-22-Someone-is-Pirating-a-Racist-'Straight-White-Male-Edition'-of-'Avengers-Endgame'-with-'Feminism-and-G[...].png (755.89 KB, 636x1298)

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

The only way to beat bread and circuses is with better bread and circuses. Only the demented think that shaming will work on men.

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

The longer I live the more I see how worthless most of the “people” living are. Just look at those in that image and tell me they need to have a voice in our governments, or in anything, really.

Connor Green
Connor Green

Hitler was a feminist faggot who oppressed men

Women in high schools and even university? CHECK
Women voting? CHECK
Women's property rights? CHECK
Did not bring back arranged (and abduction) marriages? CHECK
Women can divorce? CHECK
Wife beating illegal? CHECK
Said he wanted true equality? CHECK
Women exposing their bodies? CHECK
Women eligible to hold some jobs and get promoted? CHECK
Women receive alimony? CHECK
Women believed in court? CHECK
More first-wave feminist social practices? CHECK

WAKE UP!!

Women are freeloaders in a Nazi society who have the rights to divorce you, take your kids, use alimony and child support etc. Men get nothing in return for their hard work, while women just sit back, relax and enjoy relative EQUALITY as long as they pop out kids. Women can take men to court, come into the workplace&schools&social settings to spread their evil, vote/make decisions of their own free will, own property, tell the man what to do/scream/shout/cry threateningly, run back to their family of origin instead of serving their master etc. Another major problem is dating, relationships and marriages for love which are THE way in a Nazi (feminazi) society.

WAKE UP!!

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

say anything about women that isn't putting them on pedestal (even saying they're just different, not better or worse)
<INCEL NAZI FASCIST VIRGIN PARENTS BASEMENT AUTISM FRAGILE MASCULINITY NOLIFE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: D6IiXEBWwAAiLVi.jpg (54.59 KB, 786x960)

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

Is that article real? Poe’s Law has been dead for years.

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

Nice spam. Women are freeloaders in a ZOG society, not Nazi society. If you ever read a high school history book you would know this.

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

r9cucks gets the woodchipper!

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

Agreed.

In fact it should be required by law.

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

DOING ANYTHING BUT PROMOTING PATRIARCHY IS WASTING TIME

WOMEN ARE THE WORST EVIL AND WHITE KNIGHTS THE #1 ENEMY

WHITE PATRIARCHY IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE SOLUTION

DEATH TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE WHITE PATRIARCHY

ALL YOU LIBERALS (INCLUDING NAZIS) SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR BEING ALLOWED TO LIVE FOR SO LONG. SOON YOU WILL ALL BE WIPED OUT

Those same books you call infested by jews when it suits your FEMINIST agenda? Fuck off and die or we will find and brutally kill you.
Women are not freeloaders
That's not supported by FACTS. The FACTS show that women enjoy plenty of rights and can divorce take alimony, take the kids, go out showing their legs like whores, do all the alpha/beta/loser/creep etc. shit, cause stress in the workplace, ruin the education environment, ruin most public spaces, have careers, own property, nag men to death, talk back, get rewarded for producing kids etc etc etc. They just SIT BACK while men work like their slaves to provide them with our hard earned resources. It's sickening and we won't stand for it!!

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

#MAGAconDACA