White patriarchy when?

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

The Jewish problem was ALWAYS known but women were ALWAYS recognized as the worst evil WAKE UP!! Hitler was not in on some big secret and neither are you.

Jews were always heavily criticized, killed and expelled from European states. When Jews were allowed to live, they were often supposed to wear separate dresses so that they would be recognized. Sometimes, interacting with jews was frowned upon. Jews were regarded as the worst of MEN because of their religious teachings, but women were recognized as INHERENTLY EVIL. Hitler was a feminist and woman-worshiper. No wonder he was so abusive.

Beware of evil feminazi men who put you down when women are around. Women are not just evil, they encourage men to be evil. Alpha male, loser, nice guy/bad boy, grow a pair etc. And THIS.. is the cause of most, if not all the evil in nightlife, workplaces, neighborhoods, schools & families

- Women claim to want equality, but make sport of men as their ATMs and slaves.
- They often talk down to us and make it obvious that they "look down" on us (either as a group or individual men)
- In private, they argue viciously because they want to make you feel bad and question your own sanity.
- All "traditional women" want to make you their workhorses.
- They turn men against their friends, brothers and parents.
- They also turn boys against their fathers and indoctrinate them to become feminazis.
-They play the husband's victim even though they've been leeching off him and treating him like a slave.
-80-91% divorces are filed by women because they don't care about the emotions of their sons nor about family.
-Women's liberation is the root cause of loneliness today.
-They all support the ongoing oppression of men in one way or another.
-They will never approach you because they want to hold the power and make it seem as if you need them more than they need you.
-WOMEN KNOW NOTHING OF MORALITY. They make your life hell in marriage because they can't control their urge to make you feel bad.
-They lie shamelessly about rape, what they said/meant, violence, their height/appearance etc.
-They claim they don't want to be objectified yet without patriarchy to keep them in check they'll start wearing tight/short/revealing clothes to entice you.
-They are the source of constant problems and sorrows.
-Women were always known to be highly evil if not the root of all evil.

Women should be sold, married off, traded and even captured like always. A man should have nothing to do with his wife except when he needs food or sex. Men have always been ill advised to keep the company of women, and rightfully so! Women of all ethnicities belong to the SAME EVIL RACE and this has ALWAYS BEEN known

Attached: quote-woman-is-the-gate-of-the-devil-the-road-to-iniquity-the-sting-of-the-scorpion-in-a-word-st-jerome-122-81-60.jpg (54.55 KB, 850x400)
Attached: 4825038-Saint-John-Chrysostom-Quote-Woman-is-a-necessary-evil-a-natural.jpg (2.72 MB, 3840x2160)
Attached: pythagoras-mathematician-there-is-a-good-principle-which-created-(1).jpg (276.07 KB, 2400x3000)
Attached: Roman.jpg (41.15 KB, 320x410)

Other urls found in this thread:

savethemales.ca/001904.html
the-fringe.com/thread-feminism_was_created_to_destabilize_society_tax_women_and_set_up_the_nwo_aaron_russo
savethemales.ca/000768.html
youtube.com/channel/UC78CVTrt1eDhmIs6Nc3qb5w
youtube.com/channel/UCZRxCtEcLygqT5Gfw4RbONA
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2623873/You-really-nagged-death-Excessive-demands-partners-double-risk-dying-middle-age.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_feminists
i.imgur.com/WGtVTli.jpgJPG
dalrock.wordpress.com/2019/05/21/academics-understand-that-chivalry-isnt-christian/
dalrock.wordpress.com/2019/01/25/the-chivalric-rules-of-love/
dalrock.wordpress.com/2019/01/23/white-knights-vs-churls/
dalrock.wordpress.com/2016/12/14/courtly-love-the-origins-of-cuckchivalry/
dalrock.wordpress.com/2018/09/11/returning-to-a-past-that-never-was/
dalrock.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/call-me-unchivalrous/
web.cn.edu/kwheeler/courtly_love.html
infidels.org/kiosk/article/quotwomen-are-the-root-of-all-evilquot-the-misogyny-of-religions-203.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=cLr6ZofXftw
youtube.com/watch?v=SddZvNQOuFw
youtube.com/watch?v=56yXu5-pxeI
straight.com/life/1252016/comedian-yumi-nagashimas-solution-dealing-vancouvers-creepy-white-men

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

Too many white nationalists are no different from your average feminist bastard who gives women special treatment and abuses men. They are enemy #2 after women. Jews are #3.

I'd much rather live under the usury of Jews than be subject to constant humiliation and discrimination by women and their army. These white-knights will not stop until they're all murdered

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

Samefagging
Too obvious.

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

didn't read you blog post.
White patriarchy (kike term) = kiked and cucked
White male dominance over all things living except nature herself = natural
anything less is literally jewish subversion. Women are retarded is the baseline; only newfags think otherwise.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

constant humiliation
lol it's not constant but yeah the threat exists all the time

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

Jews would lose power if women lost their rights. Very quickly too. The ones who use temptation to manipulate can't exist without women who fall easily for temptation. They cannot cultivate virtue, and thus by definition cannot heed respect. They must be governed with fear.

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

Oh, it's this retard. Again. Honestly I dont know why you waste your time.

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

Sees OP literally states that Jews are a problem
proceeds to call OP a jew
You think people can't see this? You really expect to be considered believable and trustworthy people who should be supported with posts like these? You're digging your own grave. Nothing can stop the return of patriarchy…
patriarchy is a kike term
Wrong. The term goes back more than 1500 years at the very least. And even if it were a jew invented term, it wouldn't matter. It has a certain meaning and that's what matters.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SICK WOMEN'S RIGHTS ACTIVISM

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

Women are children. They will do whatever the law allows. Right now the laws have given them far too much power and they are exercising it. They are only as evil as they are allowed. Pretty simple.

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

imagine being this retarded.
didn't call you a kike.
it's okay to use jewish terminology for political activism and discourse.
didn't understand I'm calling him a pussy for not doubling down and enslaving women so this joke of a society won't happen again after the jews are gone.
way to out yourself as either a rabbi or a retard, bravo.

Christopher James
Christopher James

There's a massive difference between the innocence and extent of morality of a male child… and that of females. Why are you insulting male children? Women are not innocent. They know exactly what they're doing when they abuse and oppress men

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

When laws don’t force people into certain positions, they self-organize for the most part. What I am getting at is the battle of the sexes is an economy subject to supply and demand and all the other natural laws of economics. Women are shit now but eventually that will self-correct due to adaptive social pressures. Millennials and Zoomers are having less sex, getting married less and so on. This will put pressures on women to behave themselves better. The only problem is that billionaires like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, George Soros and so on are all dumping millions into feminist SJW shit. Without them, feminism and all associated retardation would be gone by now. It’s on its last leg, propped up only by the wealthy elite.

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

True but that is not what's being said here.
OP wants to convince us (or convince people that Zig Forums believes) that women are evil and that we should bring back slavery except only for women.
The funny thing is that I know OP from way back and he wants to do a hell of a lot more than ban women from the voting booth. He wants to unironically restructure society to resemble the liberal fantasy of the Handmaid's Tale. Replete with burning women alive, stoning them to death, and drowning them.
He's a sadist and I have no interest in enslaving anyone for any reason.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

gives women special treatment and abuses men
This. They are classic feminists and worship a feminist god (Hitler)
These white-knights will not stop until they're all murdered
Not saying I'd do it, but I'd be happy to see them all dead

When laws don’t force people into certain positions they self-organize
WRONG. Then why haven't men organized to oppress women for over 100 years? Men are too kind and are willing to live in an equal society, unlike women who are diabolical and will self organize to oppress men at every turn
people
WRONG. Women aren't people they're tools of satan
Women are shit now
WRONG. Women were always known to be shit… so this is factually incorrect
Millennials and Zoomers are having less sex, getting married less and so on.
MGTOW will continue to grow. We're tired of women!! Men were never supposed to have sex like this anyways until feminism
This will put pressures on women to behave themselves better
WRONG. Women do not care about marriage or family. These are patriarchal arrangements done by forcing women to obey men. A 50% divorce rate hasn't forced women to behave better and they've only become much worse over the years since the 1950s so you're not being factual

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS MEN
lol. Typical feminazi
Women have little to do with feminism and will give their rights willingly
They are just manipulated victims
Typical woman/brainwashed white-knight

It'll be legal to kill you in the future.

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

The OP contains facts about women's behavior and that too just a small fraction of them. Looking at things from a moral perspective, it is clear that women are far more evil than good and far more evil than men.

We're just asking for a return to traditional society. There's nothing wrong with giving abusive and oppressive beings the treatment they deserve, and they treatment they have always received by our ancestors for good reason.

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

Hitler was a feminist and woman-worshiper. No wonder he was so abusive.

First he was gay. Then he was a pedo. Then he had one testicle. Now he's a feminist.

Attached: 1558499575273.png (522.25 KB, 521x493)

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

- Women claim to want equality, but make sport of men as their ATMs and slaves.
Correct. I hate them
- They often talk down to us and make it obvious that they "look down" on us (either as a group or individual men)
I hate them
In private, they argue viciously because they want to make you feel bad and question your own sanity.
I really hate them
- All "traditional women" want to make you their workhorses.
Yeah they're lying about being traditional. I hate women
- They turn men against their friends, brothers and parents.
Seen it happen way too often. I hate them
- They also turn boys against their fathers and indoctrinate them to become feminazis.
The story of every white family
-They play the husband's victim even though they've been leeching off him and treating him like a slave.
I hate them but unfortunately we can't kill them
-80-91% divorces are filed by women because they don't care about the emotions of their sons nor about family.
Let's attack the women's march and beat these bitches up
-Women's liberation is the root cause of loneliness today.
They certainly contribute to it. I really really hate women
I hate them
-They will never approach you because they want to hold the power and make it seem as if you need them more than they need you.
I hate them
They make your life hell in marriage because they can't control their urge to make you feel bad.
Fuck modern marriage
-They lie shamelessly about rape, what they said/meant, violence, their height/appearance etc.
I hate them
-They claim they don't want to be objectified yet without patriarchy to keep them in check they'll start wearing tight/short/revealing clothes to entice you.
I hate these snakes
-They are the source of constant problems and sorrows.
Unless you never see them

I really really hate their defenders too. They're extremely insulting and violent for women. Please let's have a new genocide FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

when jews use d&c false accusations and blame him for everything
has no effect.
You rabbis are desperate aren't ya?

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

White nationalism is a feminist movement which naturally has many women members and supporters.

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Women are freeloaders in a Nazi society
You meant ZOG society.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

oh look its the same mossad kikes from the anti iran thread yesterday.

2nd operation as intelligence officer? still weak.

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

Hitler kissed women's feet so much that he gave them awards for "choosing" to produce more children while a patriarch would just command a woman to bend over and produce children.

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

Nobody can deny the facts

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

you write like a spastic. end yourself, faggot.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

slightly incorrect, i'd say that the masculine nature is to want to act and dominate every extrinsic nature, everything it identifies as external and not accounted or incorporated in oneself

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

Masculine nature is ____
It is obviously not good
I knew this board was infested by women and feminists. Several rebellious women will be hung by their breasts and have their skulls bashed in if they refuse to comply

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

Hitler's way sounds more enlightened tbh famborghini

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

Jews are the gud boi that dindu nuffin
The real evil is women
Just divide women and men more
               _  -─‐- _
                 ,...:':::::::::::::::::::/::ヽへヽ.
              , '::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ヘ::::::::ヽヽ
           /:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ムレi:::::::::::::ハ
             '::::/:::::::::::/!:::::/l::::/  l:::::l:::::::::ハ
          |:l::l:::::::i-/┼-' .l:/-─-|::小l:::::::::i
          |:l::l::::/.l/ l:/  l!    l::N/::::::::::l
          |:l::l:/ l'_l'    __ l/ l::::i::::::::|
            i::l::ハ丁i苅j     丁苅丁|::::ト、:::|
           /イ:::::}. 弋ソ     弋ソ ノ |:::ル }:::|
            /' |::i:::{ ''''   '      ''' j::リノ:::::l
              |::l:::::>、   r─‐┐  , ィ:j:::::::::::li
    _____ _   |:ハ::::::::|:> - ーェァr≦::::j::小:::l::小
  r‐と{ { {/┴‐┐|l i:::i::レ'´ ̄l,イヽ_/`ヽ:i::/i:::::l:::iハ
  l' ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| ヽ_ レl:::ト、    TT     〃ヽl:::l::l ヾ、
  |  Get    トイ\ V! }   /::l    〃   V小   ヽ
  |        |__,ィ }  /   l:::::|  /      V小
  |  Out    |  ヽレヘ.   l::::::|    i     〉:ハ
  |        l      i  l::::::l   l___, ィ:|:::::iハ
  |  Jew   |      l  ヽ:/    l   l::i:::::| ヾ、
  l_____.|      l          /l   l::i::::|  ヽ
                j           l   l:l::::|
               /         |   l:l::::|

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

Go back to China, raceniggers. Western countries aren’t patriarchal.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

Sees OP says that Jews have always been a problem
We're watching you feminists. And we don't like what we see. We know all your tricks and we're going to find you… and kill you all and torture your families taking your women in as our property - as our slaves

If you don't support feminism you're a jewchink pajeet nigger
Denies western history before the 20th century
Typical woman / white-knight

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

OP truer words never spoken

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

I'm surprised it hasn't been said that womens liberation collapsed a number of civilizations including

Rome
Sparta
Babylon
Arab E

In fact there was never any "civilization" with free women. Even 99.9% of tribal societies that survived were patriarchal.

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

Apart from the blatant false accusations that are so typical of women and their liberal army… it's worth noting that a female was portrayed to say "get out" lol

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

We're just asking for a return to traditional society.
That's what I'm advocating.
Not tying wailing women to stakes and burning them alive or putting them in front of cannons and blowing them apart with grape shot.

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

/r9k/, (((you))) get the woodchipper!

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

<We're just asking for a return to traditional society.
You do but I don't. Read the Turner Diaries, queerot.

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

Rome was not a civilization
eh?

Attached: Rome.jpg (76.29 KB, 554x297)

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

Considering your four posts here you have not once said that women's property, education, career, divorce, disobedience, independence etc. rights should be taken away. Burning women for some crimes is a part of English culture and there's nothing wrong with it. However, its not a strict requirement for all societies. Nobody ever said that

You have not advocated for bringing back wife-beating or arranged/abduction marriages either which are central to controlling women. You actually post like a woman and it wouldn't be surprising if you turned out to be one.

Rome was founded and flourished as a strict patriarchy through a mass abduction and forced marriages of women, where men had the right to kill their wives for certain offenses, and beat them with clubs&whips for others

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

Hitler was a feminist and woman-worshiper
There is no evidence for that.
I'm with you and I'm not surprised that many white nationalists are bluepilled on women. Post redpills.

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

shitlibs agree, criticizing women is wrong because women are innocent pure angels and whenever they aren't innocent pure angels it's a man's fault.

Attached: 1448794118877-1.png (465.16 KB, 683x984)
Attached: 1449717000938-3.png (1.4 MB, 1281x1113)
Attached: 1449908843202-0.jpg (212.45 KB, 1632x1000)
Attached: 1448793583657-0.png (1.43 MB, 1122x744)

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

You're right about this – women aren't EVIL

muh EBIL!!

they just shouldn't have more rights than children. OP is a fag.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

Third world mores stay in third world! Western nations are not patriarchal. We are happier without gaping iniquities.

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

Attached: 1448794118876-0.gif (80.02 KB, 611x542)
Attached: 1453617233623-2.png (55.55 KB, 920x690)
Attached: 1453617233624-3.png (288.77 KB, 856x5172)
Attached: 1455630310026.jpg (43.01 KB, 500x375)

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

There is no evidence for that
There is plenty of evidence. First and foremost, just look at his speech on women. He advocates for the true equality of women (based on their physical inferiority when he says something like – that's not equality, but inferior rights for women!). So yeah he was a quirky women's rights activist. Secondly, just look at the customs and norms in Nazi society. They're all full of first wave feminism. Just a few below:

Women in high schools and even university? CHECK
Women voting? CHECK
Women's property rights? CHECK
Did not bring back arranged (and abduction) marriages? CHECK
Women can divorce? CHECK
Wife beating illegal? CHECK
Said he wanted true equality? CHECK
Women exposing their bodies? CHECK
Women eligible to hold some jobs and get promoted? CHECK
Women receive alimony? CHECK
Women believed in court? CHECK
More first-wave feminist social practices? CHECK

Stop hopping IPs and agreeing with yourself. Fuck off woman.

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

Attached: 1456346369663.png (137.94 KB, 850x400)
Attached: 1457796293742-1.png (441.17 KB, 1518x560)
Attached: 1458055560991.jpg (101.66 KB, 512x960)
Attached: 1459335584741.png (182.6 KB, 1795x471)

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

hundred years ago.

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

if you favor women over men just because women have babies (or just because you are a pent up incel larper) you are the problem.

Attached: 1460039626098.png (108.99 KB, 671x562)
Attached: 1460334549869-0.png (612.27 KB, 722x1759)
Attached: 1461603644278.jpg (96.04 KB, 568x792)
Attached: 1461862660576.jpg (147.28 KB, 537x497)

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

Lol, I’m an actual IP Hopper, but I’m not the otha guy this time.

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

lol that second picture is funny as hell. Unfortunately MGTOW has 2 very serious issues:

1. Women will continue roaming around freely with rights and privileges
2. Women are a necessary evil, and are required for mankind to continue

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

Why is this shit still up?
Is minimal moderation really too much to ask for?

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

You do realize you’re basically bitching that Hitler wasn’t sufficiently retarded-Muslim for you, right? You would slag huge amounts of productivity and make society poorer, sicker, dumber, and more miserable, because what, you can’t overcome slave ethics in yourself?

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

Burning women for some crimes is a part of English culture and there's nothing wrong with it.
wife-beating or arranged/abduction marriages either which are central to controlling women.
And YOU'RE A WOMAN BEKUZ YOU DISAGREE WITH ME!!!!
See what I mean?

Eli James
Eli James

Fuck off feminist bitch. Islam is actually less patriarchal than white patriarchies for several reasons including:

1. Women being believed in court
2. Limitations on beating
3. A daughter is entitled to inheritance

White/Indo-European patriarchy is the SUPREME PATRIARCHY and this is especially true with the Anglo-Saxon one where women are burned at the stake for some offenses and you're allowed to sell your wife. Greco-Roman is based too.

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

Hitler was a feminist
kek
But, I'm certainly with you on this my fellow jew
Divide and rule
Divide and rule

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

Anti-women, anti-Hitler, and anti-NatSoc thread
Jesus christ, this must be the 6'000'000th time you subhuman shills have posted this shit.
We all know how it goes. First, there is the (1) and done OP, then he begins to switch IPs to try and generate the illusion of support, then other shills begin to stir the pot even more. In the end, Zig Forumsacks come out on top as always, the thread eventually dies, and you fuck off back to your holes.
Do yourselves a favor and just skip to the part where you fuck off, nobody is buying the semitic filth that you are selling.

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

I'll leave this here. Should be right up Ops alley

Attached: raw02.jpg (247.68 KB, 500x753)

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

Samefag alert. IP hopping woman / white-knight fanatic is on the offensive!

"Divide and rule" is a term used to refer to divisions between men. Women were always divided and segregated… this term was never applied to that division. Only a FEMINAZI can twist it to mean that but I won't let you get away with it. You are and will always be decimated using FACTS

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

Lol why do we need Islam when we have our own patriarchies?? xD What a ridiculous suggestion, if made by anyone

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

Divide and rule
Divide and rule
Divide and rule
Hitler a feminist
kek

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

"Divide and rule" is FACTUALLY a term used to refer to divisions between men. Women were always divided and segregated… this term was never applied to that division. Only a FEMINAZI can twist it to mean that but I won't let you get away with it. You are and will always be decimated using FACTS

"Divide and rule" is FACTUALLY a term used to refer to divisions between men. Women were always divided and segregated… this term was never applied to that division. Only a FEMINAZI can twist it to mean that but I won't let you get away with it. You are and will always be decimated using FACTS

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

I spy a feminist

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

If you’re gonna clang clang and you won’t sit back with ylang ylang, at least ring the cowbell into different threads. One paragraph in four places works better than one paragraph repeated four times in line.

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

Actual viking women would have torn you limb from limb for being disrespectful, goyl.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Weren't most of the feminist leaders jewish plus weren't there a bunch of women who hated the feminists back then? Or am I wrong?

David Murphy
David Murphy

It's the closest a jew gets to physically fighting back

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

OP is part of the shills who create anti-Iran threads.
There is a active group pushing for kosher right here

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

Source for that claim?

Colton Young
Colton Young

JIDF's overtime bill is skyrocketing today. No wonder they need so much welfare from the US

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

Why would the same person make an anti-Iran thread and an anti-feminism thread? Iran is massively anti feminist and forces modern feminists to marry traditional men.

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

how is taking control of things not good.
I spot emasculation. Females are static, males are the active principle who impregnates and shapes the static potential and actualize it. Fucking pacifists are worse than women

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

PATRIARCHY
Stop reading there. You know you'll get the rope too right? Fucking yid stop your fucking rambling.

Attached: feminists.jpg (234.87 KB, 496x486)

John Carter
John Carter

He might be talking about patriarchal laws, things like no divorce, etc.

Where do you live where there's such a patriarchal legal system?

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

Millions of Whites are suffering from poverty, unemployment, sickness, homelessness, dispair and agony.

They have no where to go, no one to help them as Whites have no one representing them. The State tells them to fuck off because they are White. I see this first hand daily in real life.

You did this White Nationalists/Alt Right

with your larping, Nazi porn, vulgar mentally ill politics and doxing/derailing every attempt by Whites to create something that would work. You are the real enemy of Whites. You created the political climate for this to happen. And you continue to give aid and comfort to our enemies who wish to exterminate us by forever denying our right to self defense.

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

In modern lingo, letting only males be representatives is a patriarchy. Are you for women as representatives, or did you just not understand the modern term?

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

right
self defence
Fucking boomers are pathetic, what are your hands for?
You traded masculinity for the state, of course women chose the state and now we are left to die if we don't fight. Natsoc as is conceived is the masculine moment where the whites become aware of what they must do and try to retake the state. Of course we're not going to vote our way out of extermination

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

kys shills
n lived within a regime characterized by a policy of confining them to the roles of mother and spouse and excluding them from all positions of responsibility, notably in the political and academic spheres. The policies of Nazism contrasted starkly with the evolution of emancipation under the Weimar Republic, and is equally distinguishable from the patriarchal and conservative attitude under the German Empire.

First and foremost in the implied Nazi doctrine concerning women was the notion of motherhood and procreation for those of child-bearing ages. The Nazi model woman did not have a career, but was responsible for the education of her children and for housekeeping. Women only had a limited right to training revolving around domestic tasks, and were, over time, restricted from teaching in universities, from medical professions and from serving in political positions within the NSDAP.

Stephenson (2001). Women in Nazi Germany

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

boomers

WN's hate Whites more than our enemies.

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

The Nazi woman had to conform to the German society desired by Adolf Hitler (Volksgemeinschaft), racially pure and physically robust. She did not work, living in the naturalization of motherhood and following the slogan of the former emperor William II of Germany: Kinder, Küche, Kirche, meaning "Children, kitchen, church".

Dylan James
Dylan James

implying this thread is anti-feminism
Try being less dense. The shills ITT operate under the guise of anti-feminism because they falsely believe that it gives them the perfect cover to peddle their anti-women, anti-Hitler, and anti-NatSoc filth.
jewish projection shill collects his daily shekels

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

i think that's a great thing

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

They hate your stupid political complacency

Evan Green
Evan Green

Like it or not, being against 0th wave feminism is still anti-feminist, even if you think it's anti-women. Anti-feminist means being against 0th, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd wave feminism, not just 3rd. Women being allowed to own property and attain an education beyond basic literacy for passing on traditions, for example, are feminist beliefs of the 0th wave variety.

This thread is anti-Feminist.

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

we are actively being targeted. But being racially councios is somehow bad.
Are you mental?

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

NSDAP was absolutely based. If you need a red pill on women's rights, just look to Hitler's Germany.

The wearing of makeup was generally prohibited, and a certain modesty was demanded of women, contrasting with the Weimar Republic period, which experienced more freedom on a moral level. In 1933, meetings of the NSBO (National Sozialistischer Betriebs Obman, the women's section of the German Workers' Front) proclaimed that women "painted and powdered were forbidden at all meetings of the NSBO. Women who smoked in public – in hotels, cafés, in the street and so on – will be excluded from NSBO". Activities considered more or less traditional were limited to recommended places: music, manual labour, gymnastics. Sexuality was banned, unless for a reproductive goal; liberated young women were considered "depraved" and "antisocial". Mothers were encouraged to have children: thus was created the "Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter" (in English: Cross of Honour of the German Mother) for mothers having brought into the world more than four children. A "German Mothers' Day" was also created; during that of 1939, three million mothers were decorated. Concerning abortion, access to services was quickly prohibited, until in 1935, the medical profession became obliged to report stillbirths to the Regional Office for State Health, who would further investigate the natural loss of a child; in 1943 the ministers of the Interior and Justice enacted the law "Protection of Marriage, Family and Motherhood", which made provisions for the death penalty for mothers convicted of infanticide.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

Implying there's something wrong with being "mental"

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

implying there isn't

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

(checked)
btw

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

;) <#

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

outs himself immediately
Lel.

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

Fuck, you were a bot all along

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

and he had a micropenis and literally every mental illness and Definitely killed himself like a coward and DEFINITELY didn't escape to south America.

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

shitskin trying to get men to hate women

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

40 year old virgin kike

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

Women voting? CHECK

Women can divorce? CHECK

I'm sorry but women being banned from CERTAIN meetings or banned in CERTAIN careers under CERTAIN conditions is not good enough. Women were not just everywhere in high school, they were also 11% at university in Nazi society. Of course, they voted. Divorce, alimony, marriages for love, dating/relationships etc. were rife. Heck, Hitler himself was in a relationship. Arranged and abduction marriages were non-existent and wife beating was illegal since the early 1900s. Women also had property rights. Women exposed their legs. All the above still stands.

encouragement
social shunning
These are not good enough. Hitler did not change the laws back to their original state and in fact, he said he does not want inferior rights for women in his speech on women. Overall, the society was a small step in the right direction, but still FACTUALLY full of first wave feminism.

German mothers' day
As mentioned earlier in this thread, he gave awards to women for choosing to producing children, while a patriarch would have just told women what to do

Even in the civil service were women employed. They were restricted but still had the option to be there somehow. Women make every work environment toxic and they cannot be allowed in ANY workplace unless it's at the lowest level in a segregated setting for a few months with no hope of having a career

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

Hitler and his woman worshipping intellectuals also praised women a lot, unlike men of the pre-feminist era in similar positions who almost always spoke out against women.

The Gospel according to Thomas
"Simon Peter said to [the disciples]: Let Mary be excluded from among us, for she is a woman, and not worthy of Life. Jesus said: Behold I will take Mary, and make her a male, so that she may become a living spirit, resembling you males. For I tell you truly, that every female who makes herself male will enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

Clement of Alexandria, Pedagogues II, 33, 2
With women "the very consciousness of their own nature must evoke feelings of shame."

Origen, On the Apparel of Women, chapter 1
"And do you not know that you are (each) an Eve? The sentence of God on this sex of yours lives in this age: the guilt must of necessity live too. You are the devil's gateway: you are the unsealer of that (forbidden) tree: you are the first deserter of the divine law: you are she who persuaded him whom the devil was not valiant enough to attack. You destroyed so easily God's image, man. On account of your desert–that is, death–even the Son of God had to die."

Just a tiny, tiny fraction of what's been said in addition to what's mentioned in the OP

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

it seems like all 6 million jews are right now in this thread

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

Shut the fuck up you fucking feminist. The JQ is already mentioned in the OP and that means nothing. You're nothing more than an abusive and falsely accusing feminazi

Why are you so evil? Because you are in league with evil

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

Good job OP keep waking men up. Women are evil and the #1 problem in the world. Every pre-feminist era seems like a golden age compared to the shit we're in today. Even the dark ages were much better

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

LOL!!!!!!! JEW CANT TALK TO SCARY WOMEN

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

You know if society goes back to a patriarchy, women would have an easier life compared to men. I mean women would just have to take care of the house, take care of the children and make some food. Meanwhile men would still have to find a job, be it a dangerous, stressful one or a boring, depressing one, might have to join the military still and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

You know, when you put it like that, it kind of makes sense. Don't ban women from work, or from voting, but encourage them in that direction.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

I'm just saying that women back then were also pampered back then, just not as much now.

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

Stop spamming the board with this shit. No one ever takes you seriously because you're a fucking retard.

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

Even cattle and zoo animals have easier lives. That doesn't mean jack shit. At the end of the day, they're going to be caged and be reduced to fuckslaves who do as they're told and are fucked when we want. The workplace is extremely stressful because of women. All the backstabbing, cliques, bitching etc. But yes of course, men will be the ones who accomplish things through work unlike donkeys, dogs, women and cows.

Obviously!! Men have always been ill advised to keep the company of women PRECISELY because of their evil nature. It was even said that:
<"The eye of woman touches and disturbs our soul, and not only the eye of the unbridled woman, but that of the decent one as well."
A woman should be seen and not heard. A wife should only speak when spoken to and that is it. SHE BETTER NEVER USE THE PHONE unless I know who she's talking to. A wife isn't going to have friends or see her family for the most part. Women are our property - they're our slaves - that's how it's always going to be I know it and you know it

John Reyes
John Reyes

Lucky 22 chingading, here's your dog ration

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

Israel just got there latest welfare payment from the US. The smell of extra shekels is in the air and the shills are drooling because mommy will pat them on the head tonight.
Always remember folks: rid the world of the jew and the rest will be easy

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

you're a fucking retard
LOL typical feminist liberal insult when you have no facts on your side
with this shit
It's your feminism that's the shit here. This is a patriarchy board now so gtfo and be a women's rights activist someplace else

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

Oh, so men are just very polite and agreeable people who would never ever work as hard to the point of exhaustion in order to get the top spot which means more money so they can buy more fuckslaves so the family can grow larger with more men which means more power for the family?

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

Men are very polite
Compare to women yes, far more
Agreeable
Generally yes, men agree to achieve something great, while women always disagree and fight for no reason.

Men are naturally more godly and good than women. Men are even said to be the very image of god in many places. Polygamy can be regulated if it gets out of hand, and is not a strict requirement of patriarchy anyway. It was often banned.

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

Hitler was a feminist
jews are a secondary threat
Kill yourself. Every women in my immediate family worked their asses off taking care of the home.

Ryan James
Ryan James

I consider eternal female kvetching to be a good thing, it's a stress test for your soul.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

shills desperately IP hopping for hours on an anonymous imageboard to try and pretend that they have even a semblance of support in their quest to peddle anti-women, anti-Hitler, and anti-NatSoc trash
This is just sad.

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

I don't think (keyword: think) you answered the question fully. You only answered the part about men being nicer then women and the fact that polygamy can be regulated or banned. What about the part that women are perhaps not the sole factor of workplace stress but do to multiple reasons. Such as competition between men aiming for the highest rank in the hierarchy of work?

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Why is this thread up?

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

Because magic.

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

Shake dat ass

Attached: 1558558341323.webm (2.37 MB, 854x480)

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

Wednesday is Ladies' Night on Zig Forums

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

JIDF's latest welfare check just got cashed

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

Checked.

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

defending women's rights
telling stories
There can be nobody more violent than patriarchs. We are by far the most violent of all people because we wage just war and there is a lot of injustice in the world. When we begin the feminist genocide, we will not even leave a single feminist man alive and taken the women in as our servants. I would set fire to your entire family if I knew your address in the future… just burn you alive and watch you cook

You're right, except this thread seems like just one woman's rights activist talking to herself using different IPs.

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

It was just a different set of responsibilities. You bore and raised children, then your grandchildren, then your great grandchildren. However, you do make a good point about the modern era. The roles I described wouldn't return to women. We live in a fractured society of nuclear families, not extended households.

In the expected absence of the expectations and societal pressures of old, women would become very pampered if kicked out of the work force.

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

What other thread over feminism would you divert it to?

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

Thanks.

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

Even cattle and zoo animals have easier lives. That doesn't mean jack shit. At the end of the day, they're going to be caged and be reduced to fuckslaves who do as they're told and are fucked when we want. The workplace is extremely stressful because of women. All the backstabbing, cliques, bitching etc. But yes of course, men will be the ones who accomplish things through work unlike donkeys, dogs, women and cows.
This.

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

To many fags on this board are feminist cucks, just like cuckchan. Think with your brain like a white man and not with your dick like a nigger

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

It's a shill who makes a variant of this exact same thread every single week. Stop feeding him attention.

Luke Young
Luke Young

You are also right that women are not the sole stress factor in the workplace. However they make it much much worse, and that's the point. A male only workplace, such as that of a software company is significantly more chilled out

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

I am a woman
I want big black cock

Attached: blacked-danni-rivers-in-my-first-bbc-with-louie-smalls-6.jpg (277.8 KB, 1600x1067)

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

True, true.

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

No, you are a jew, Deal with it!

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

Attached: 66c95d0f5481b6cbc1f19f387c5e4a5a.jpg (172.88 KB, 1600x1067)

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

I got to go, nice talking to all of you but here's something to consider, even if you don't believe in it. Just ignore the cringe, whatever you consider that to be.
savethemales.ca/001904.html
the-fringe.com/thread-feminism_was_created_to_destabilize_society_tax_women_and_set_up_the_nwo_aaron_russo
savethemales.ca/000768.html

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

Why do you post niggers with such small cocks. Even when he fantasizes a jew falls short

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

When you will redpill jewish men about women.

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

Thanks, will look

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

Jews would lose power if women lost their rights. Very quickly too.

WHEN YOU VOTE FOR ANY WOMAN YOU VOTE FOR THE JEW

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

The only problem is that billionaires like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, George Soros and so on are all dumping millions into feminist SJW shit.

Where's that cap about the hedge fund manager who actively looks for and shorts companies going though "gender awareness" because it ALWAYS means the company is on the rocks?

The richfags do this to disrupt their competition, which in the case of Berkshire Hathaway is pretty much everything from soup to nuts.

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

And a vegetarian or vegan depending on the day. He also was very anti-smoking.

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

Authoritarians historically deride tobacco usage.

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

Women are a necessary evil, and are required for mankind to continue

Jews are like the noid from Domino's Pizza too. Just harmless and mischievous, just ignore him goy.

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

Great work Dominos social media team, which again, is almost certainly owned by kikes at some level.

Using peoples' growing awareness that CP can mean many, many things, and that Cheese Pizza is delicious, and that every single employee at AwesomenessTV except the ones I personally liked (namely none of them, Matt was fine, and that other person… I also liked the girl whose dad literally worked for the DEA) can lick my pussy.

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

That was an incomplete run-on sentence but you _ my ___

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

Hitler's best friend was gay, Ernst Rohm head of the SA.

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

jesus christ man… i agree but…

John Miller
John Miller

All true.
That is why any "man" advocating for caring about women and treating them as human beings is a traitor. Traitors die first.
The world is for men to rule.
Women are tools. Not people.
Those tools are used by jews against white men.
Any "man" that worships those tools is a worshiper of jewish subversion, and thus, a race traitor.
Traitors die first.
Kill the men who protect women.
Kill the women that don't obey men.
Enslave the surviving women.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

Jewism is an effeminate urbanite culture of sewer dwellers.

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

Kill the men who protect women.
Kill the women that don't obey men.
Enslave the surviving women.
100% agreed.
Women are tools
While I agree with almost everything you said, you again seem to be excusing women's highly evil behavior by calling them mere tools.
Those tools are used by jews against white men.
Again you're acting like women are just innocent, manipulated victims. You also don't acknowledge the significant contributions of women to promoting feminism. Actually Jews just did 1% of the work which was opening the doors for women. Women have done all the rest slowly but surely through shaming, coersion, lying, brainwashing, protesting, abuse, divorce and all kinds of tactics

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

Though I may be wrong because you said "all true" to the OP. However, I'm just pointing out what it seemed like.

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

There's little difference between white nationalists/nazis and liberals. They're both two sides of the same coin - feminism

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

The funniest part is how these Nazis think they've found some great secret that nobody else ever knew of! xD They've all been brainwashed since childhood to become feminist fanatics and are too emotionally charged to be able to think rationally. They're trained feminist dogs who are traitors to all mankind

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

Haven't you realized by now that the vast majority of people are braindead and can only be nasty to others?>>13309572

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

With women in charge it's either fighting or complete indecision. A queen in power meant a massive increase in wars. Look at Theresa May. The little bitch is ruining cuckistan more than ever thanks to her indecision

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

usury of the jews
matriarchal system
These are one in the same though

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

KiLL KILL KILL you don't even have a good reason.

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

Women and jews are the same problem. They're a force the works in unison toward a goal that they each perceive to be their own. One can't have power without the other. I've said it before and I'll continue to say it; women are the weapon. Without the weapon, the wielder is harmless. Without the wielder, the weapon is harmless. Women have helped introduce a new weapon by way of diversity, but women are still very much a prominent and powerful women, especially in more homogeneous countries. Remove the female element (via removing their vote), or the jewish element, and the white male element rules. So long as those two elements exist though, they will rule, because they control the majority and the influence.

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

According to the Abrahamic religions. Europeans before Christianity had both female priestesses and worshiped female fertility and the miracle of childbirth. I don't agree with OP at all, everyone is responsible for their own behavior. It's our immoral degenerated society that has created the modern woman.

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

They are individuals just like you and I they just were born with female genitalia and their brain develops in a different way due to biological differences like hormones. None of these things are a reason to dislike or mistreat girls.
The problem is caused by society and education being too biased and encouraging women to abandon femininity and modesty.

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

Define individual.

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

You are the same ip hopping woman who wants women to keep the vast majority of rights, which were never made for women in the first place. You fiercely defend women, and just ignore the evil acts which are committed by women on a daily basis:

Are the Jews forcing women to falsely accuse men of rape, violence and harassment?
Are the Jews forcing women to do all this alpha male, loser, bad boy, grow a pair shit?
Are the Jews forcing women to divorce men when we lose our jobs and lie in divorce courts?
Are the Jews forcing women to turn men against their friends, brothers and parents?
Are the Jews forcing women to ask for money in return for sex?
Are the Jews forcing women to falsely play the fathers victim in front of their kids to demonize the father?
Are we just going to ignore the fact that women have been putting social pressure on the media for over 100 years to become more and more feminist?
Are the Jews forcing women to physically assault men arrogantly just because they're women?
Are the Jews forcing women to protest naked and wear short/tight/revealing clothes?
Are the Jews forcing women to argue/verbally abuse with their husbands viciously and deceptively to make them feel bad and question their own sanity?
Are the Jews forcing women to nag their husbands to death?

The fact is that women were always known to be the worst evil. Its a FACT.

Priestesses
You "forgot" to mention that these were the ONLY women allowed in public in Greek states. 99.999% of women were still considered subhuman and evil. Priestesses were considered tools of God, not normal women, who were considered evil.

The Greco-Roman religion itself considers women as the root of all evil on Earth. Pandora, the first woman, was a literal evil. Furthermore, Greek philosophers have always called women evil.

Goddess worship
The Hindus do this as well and it doesn't mean jack shit. Goddesses are NOT human women. Even in the Greco-Roman religion Goddesses are divine, while women are evil. Equating the two things is not just intellectual dishonesty, but blatant lies.

Greco-Roman laws and customs clearly show strict restrictions on women, and Tacitus' Germania also shows customs like widow killing and no property rights for women.

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

Jews are the intellectuals and influencers behind social degradation. Women are the weapon that gives them political power. Go away, kike…

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

brain develops in a different way
Obviously. That is the main reason to hate and control women. They are evil because of their brains and hormones… no… their entire bodies. The female body is the shrine of the devil
The problem is caused by society and education being too biased and encouraging women to abandon femininity and modesty.
Women were always known to be highly evil. The feminine was considered the worst thing in the world. So no there were never any good women

David Lee
David Lee

Not answering questions
Not addressing the evil acts of women
Ignoring pre-feminist history
Makes false accusations
Portraying women as victims
Betraying our ancestors
Such immoral acts are not surprising coming from women. All you feminists will be purged. You must pay for your immoral acts. In the late-19th century it was just a mild subjection but now, women will be cast into servitude!!

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

Makes false accusations
Wew, you're a literal kike.

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

Tacitus' Germania also shows customs like widow killing and no property rights for women.
Even brothers Grimm (Jacob Grimm) mentions that widow killing was a regular custom of the scandinavians. Most Germanic law codes in the Leges Barbarorum also forbid women from owning property (except the dowry, which was also controlled by men). Furthermore, one law clearly states that if a woman leaves her husband she will be killed. Men are referred to as the owners of women. Even marriage by capture is legal.

Wife selling is not spoken of in these codes afaik but the custom was recorded in Germania and the Anglo-Americans used to sell their wives till early the 20th century

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

The JQ is already acknowledged in the OP and has always been acknowledged before feminism, fool. Yes, Jewish men are obviously inherently much better than women. Even with usury-promoting religious beliefs, they can never be even a fraction as evil as the average woman.

In fact, women's rights defenders have proven in this thread how purely evil they are. With all the name-calling, lies, shaming and general verbal abuse that no jew or man has ever dished out to anyone. You have proven beyond doubt that you are enemy #1 after women.

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

All evils stem from the unification of desires and power between jews and white women.

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

In fact it was always known that female liberation would lead to the death of society. No society can survive without God / patriarchy

Fuck off woman. It would be extremely satisfying to beat you to a bloody pulp and watch you cringe in a pool of your own blood. It's coming to you…. bitch

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

Evil is a religious/philosophical concept. All religions, cultures etc. agree that women are the root of all evil in this world or at the very least, the cause of most evil in the world. You are not a prophet, a great thinker, a knowledgeable person or even a person. Fucking woman you're nothing but vermin

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

literal kikes
Wew… JIDF must have nothing better to do tonight.

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

get out feminists… your end is near so youre like a walking corpse anyway

Xavier King
Xavier King

WE WILL BUILD A NEW SOCIETY ON YOUR DEAD BODIES

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

Check out this kike. Wew…

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

die die die!!! DIE FEMINISTS

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

White Patriarchy When?
Today.

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Feminism was created by jews like you.

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

Oh yeah poor women have nothing to do with feminism. They're not all hardcore and fanatical feminists. FUCK OFF

Jews merely helped open the gates for women to do the damage

Parker White
Parker White

If you can't find a virgin to marry and fulfill the 014 words with, fine. But don't discourage other white men from doing so. Also I used to spend alot of time in mgtow and it is filled with incels cope-posting.
Remember is you marry a vigin and she divorces you, it's time to irl fed-post.
This. If you give a child power, bad shit will happen.
Yea OP is either a shill or the spergiest sperg who ever sperged.
If a child grows up to be evil it is the parent's fault
giving women incentives to have more white children is bad
Hello Shlomo
Even if we remove the kikes the white fertility won't increase unless if we take women's rights away.
Critique and putting them in their place is fine. Calling for a gender genocide is not.
muh antiquated social standards
these are true
imagine being this blue-pilled
inb4 I was only pretending to be retarded
no they did not. How many kids did they have? I'm guessing less than 3 if not none.
Are the jews forcing Blacks to commit crime? No, but they are the reason we can't crack down on it.

Attached: (((women's-rights))).jpg (248.39 KB, 1384x855)
Attached: women-btfo.webm (3.86 MB, 360x270)

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Women are disgusting and so are womanizers. Women are indeed the road to any man's inquity. Just imagine how peaceful the world would be if there were no women? Nobody would feel the need to fight… well almost

Its true that women are the root of all evil. There can be no doubt about it, in fact!

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

Are the jews forcing Blacks to commit crime?
The problem thus lies with women initiating the evil.
No, but they are the reason we can't crack down on it.
WRONG. Women are the main reason we can't crack down on it.

They are rebellious and will start marching in huge numbers if we try to put them back in the kitchen. And #2 is white knights who will oppose us and fight to the death for women. Jews actually have very little power today in this regard. The numbers come from women and their army. These people are even present in this forum. Those who will attack us.

It's a numbers game.

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

Are the jews forcing Blacks to commit crime? No, but they are the reason we can't crack down on it.
Also I'd like you to quantify exactly how the Jews are going to stop us. You sound like a schizophrenic white knight who doesn't think rationally and just wants to take the blame off women by making up stories

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST DIE FEMINIST

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

Shut up feminist, were watching you

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

All who disagree with us must be killed

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump.

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST DIE FEMINIST ACTIVIST

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

Now you're getting, you DACAryan spamming, faggot spic cunt!
You can still go blow leaves though, you shit smeared street dog.

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

the same way jews prevent white whites from doing anything else. Legislation, cultural pressure, and media.
wanting to take political power away from women makes me a white knight
women do not have the capacity to accept blame or responsibility. It's the parent's fault for giving the child a gun.
women will fight for their political power
imagine being this bluepilled

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

Bump

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

Hitler was not a feminist but National Socialism did idealize the feminine woman and promote chivalrous values which is a good thing but of course is rejected by the many angsty women haters who flock to the far right.

Women historically been champions of more conservative values. Even things like women's voting were originally rejected by the majority of women and all the anti suffrage groups were started by women. During the Spanish civil war Spanish feminists didn't want women to have the right to vote at that time knowing they were all conservative Catholic women who would vote against progressive causes.

Women today are no more the natural state of women than todays man is the natural state of man. Women are merely a reflection of the men of a society. Women don't corrupt men or corrupt society, weak men result in the deterioration of a society including its women.

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

Oh you mgtows,
You reek of bitterness and sadness.
Just like feminism is a jewish creation to turn women against men,
Mgtow is a ploy to turn men against women.

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

Implying women don't put pressure
Right.
So the women's march is organized by Jews and not women.
- It's not women who put pressure using this alpha male/loser/badboy/grow a pair shit or in any other way, but the Jews do this
- White knights don't stop us from taking away women's rights, like in this thread, but these people are all Jews
- Women don't brainwash children to become feminazis as mothers, school teachers etc.
Again you do have very strong characteristics of a white-knight, though not all of them. You're hell bent on excusing women and just blaming Jews.
wanting to take political power away from women
Taking away political power will only undo a FRACTION of the feminist reforms.

women do not have the capacity to accept blame or responsibility.
POOR THINGS ARE MERELY INCAPABLE AND NOT EVIL!
It's the parent's fault for giving the child a gun.
BLAME MEN!!
Compare evil women to innocent male children
Fuck off with this white-knight shit. Children don't know what they're doing. Women are EVIL and know perfectly well what they're doing. That's why they do the same evil shit which gives them the advantage in life

How dare you make women out to be poor innocent children who don't know what they're doing? Oh wait you're probably a fucking woman yourself pretending to be male

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

Hitler was not a feminist
That statement is not supported by facts. First and foremost, just look at his speech on women. He advocates for the true equality of women (based on their physical inferiority when he says something like – that's not equality, but inferior rights for women!). So yeah he was a quirky women's rights activist. Secondly, just look at the customs and norms in Nazi society. They're all full of first wave feminism. Just a few below:
Women voting? CHECK
Women can divorce? CHECK
"Chivalrous" values are good
THIS IS JUST ANOTHER FEMINAZI BITCH SPREADING THE FEMINIST LIE THAT CHIVALRY IS FOR WOMEN!!
The fact is that chivalry had nothing to do with women, and it was bastardized by women&feminists.
Some women opposed women's right to vote
You conveniently "forgot" to mention that
1. Almost all women's rights activists were also women.
2. MOST IMPORTANTLY -
Antisuffragism was closely associated with "domestic feminism," the belief that women had the right to complete freedom within the home
3. Antisuffrage women also wanted, and did not oppose other rights such as property rights, the right to have "careers", the right to get more than a higher education, the right to be free from the husband's control etc.

Women are good
This is the sort of feminist bullshit that's going to get you killed in the coming future. Women were always known to be very immoral/bad, diabolical and wanting to oppress men.

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

Just want to say 100% agreed OP and tha tI love the content.

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

Antisuffrage women also did not oppose the liberalisation of divorce laws/courts. They were feminists, as the name domestic feminism suggests. Hitler supporter will get the death penalty for supporting feminism just like all other feminists…

YOU ARE OUR ENEMIES AND WE WILL CRUSH YOU!!

You reek of bitterness and sadness.
Yes even slaves reeked of bitterness and sadness. There's nothing surprising about that

And in the future we will ensure that it is you who reek of bitterness and sadness hahaha

Feminism was created by Jews
Yes, even the Jews are warned of women in their scriptures. They knew that freeing these demonic creatures would destroy us. The JQ was always known and so was the woman question…
Mgtow was created by Jews
That is FACTUALLY incorrect and falsifiable. lol, this just proves what a fanatical woman worshiper YOU are.

Despite what you FEMINISTS say, we know what women do. We know all. And we will come for you feminists! We will destroy every last one of you

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

OP is 100% correct. Also this thread is clearly infested by women

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

promote chivalrous values which is a good thing but of course is rejected by the many angsty women haters who flock to the far right.
You are one of the biggest faggots in history
Women are merely a reflection of the men of a society. Women don't corrupt men or corrupt society, weak men result in the deterioration of a society including its women.
I'm beginning to think you're one of the women in disguise that everyone keeps mentioning. "Women are merely"… seriously? And it's the mens fault again? Wow.

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

Why are you trying to reason with women fags? Are you really surprised that women and feminist men are throwing baseless allegations, personal attacks and shamelessly ignoring any facts presented? A woman should be seen and not heard

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

We have to just kill these feminists including liberals, centrists, cuckservatives and nazis. Just kill them all

Attached: download.jpg (10.07 KB, 225x225)

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

Nice thread, I do agree with everything and just to tell all the Nazis here… I would never ever get married in a feminist society like the one you envision. I hope you all die

James Myers
James Myers

women and white knights are the main enemy of all mankind. Women must be enslaved and white knights killed or enslaved
I'd much rather live under the usury of Jews than be subject to constant humiliation and discrimination by women and their army.
This

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

Attached: 0519abbf33d3d950012106720667388424fc7f-wm.jpg (57.7 KB, 640x920)

Noah White
Noah White

These redpills are so ultimate and true. Nazis is controlled opo of the feminists and women. Just wanna say to you OP i love your thread and youre right.
Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi. Hitler is feminazi.

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

OP this is a great thread and everyone who disagrees with it is woman or feminist men.

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

I agree too. Kill every of the womans

David Morris
David Morris

I, too, do agree.
Everyone against our holy goals must die.

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

Nobody can "disagree" with facts. You can't do anything about them

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

This thread is so sucessful Im gonna show it to other boards to join is!

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

Nobody's advocating female genocide here calm your tits bitch.

Jack Long
Jack Long

I agree with you and OP. Everyone who even slightly suppists woman must die is fact. This is the best thread ever.

David Johnson
David Johnson

OP I love your thread so much, this patriarchy will be amazing!

Hes not, all hes saying is we should kill every womans and feminist mens who don't side us.

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

Samefag bitch spamming with different IPs to make patriarchy about killing women. This is how they delude you

Samefag deliberately calling other posters "he". You are all the same "she" who's learnt how to use proxies

We should only kill the men. The women will be forced into submission

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

If I never saw a woman every again except for sex I'd be 100x happier and less stressed (unless it's my mother of course lol)

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

OP your thread is amazing and I agree with the content 100%

Dont ever talk to them, they are on the Evil Side with Nazis and Feminists.

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

Best thread on POL right now. White patriarchy forever. All womans sold to slavery!.

Me too!

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

Lol it's pretty easy to recognize a woman if you're using your brain and over your feminist brainwash. Just look at this "your thread is amazing" from 4 different IPs

Too bad any man with half a brain can spot her.

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

St John said:

"There are in the world a great many situations that weaken the conscientiousness of the soul. First and foremost of these is dealings with women.

In his concern for the male sex, the superior may not forget the females, who need greater care precisely because of their ready inclination to sin.

In this situation the evil enemy can find many ways to creep in secretly.

For the eye of woman touches and disturbs our soul, and not only the eye of the unbridled woman, but that of the decent one as well."

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

Women are fucking disgusting tbh

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

To think that the person /pol followed all of this time (Hitler) was a cuck feminazi!

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

Nothing surprising. Society has been following feminists a lot in recent times.

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Jews were just a distraction. Its woman we should rly be after.

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

Jews were just a distraction.
They are a serious issue, but nothing can compare to women.
Its woman we should rly be after.
That's just how it's always been and that's how it will always be

William Gomez
William Gomez

Bump for more plans of white patriarchy!

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

Hide antifa threads lads.

William Perry
William Perry

Hitler is and will always be a feminazi cuck to us. Zig Forums is nolonger the Nazi board. We are for killing Nazis now!

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

The "bump" and exclamation mark gave you away bitch. You've spammed with at least 10 different IPs in the last 15 minutes. White patriarchy is coming whether you like it or not

Your first wave feminism is no better than antifa for us. All you feminists are going down

William Martin
William Martin

Your first wave feminism is no better than antifa for us. All you feminists are going down
This, everyone who disagrees with us will die!

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

(((White Women)))

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

Every feminist man will die or be enslaved. Women's opinions will not count. You will just be forced.

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

Exactly. Removing women from public will make everything closer to heaven. No more bitching in the workplace. No more nagging unto death. No more alpha male/loser/beta/creep/weirdo etc. No more prostitution. No more slavery etc etc etc

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

OUR OTHER THREAD IS UNDER ATTACK
SAVE IT RIGHT NOW

Robert Young
Robert Young

This society sounds divine. We must work towards it soon. NAZIS AND FEMINISTS WILL ALL PERISH OR BE ENSLAVED

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

Nazis and feminists? lol they're one and the same.

You faltered this time woman. But at least you're drawing attention to facts

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

"our other thread" lol this is a clear attempt at getting this thread canned along with the other spam thread

THERE IS NO "OUR OTHER THREAD"

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

Posting this here since it's relevant:

Christian – "Sit not in the midst of women, for from garments cometh a moth, and from women wickedness………. Give me any plague, but the plague of the heart: and any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman………. Tis you women, with your tricks and artifices, that lead men into error."

Islam – "A woman advances in the form of a devil and retires in the form of the devil…. Evil omen is in the women"

Confucianism – "Disorder is not sent down by Heaven, it is produced by women…. They beat men down, hurtful, deceitful."

Taoism – "Yin (feminine) represents inactivity, negativity, darkness, evil and decay"

Hindus – "Women are the root of all evil, you must know that…. Women have no sense of morality…. Women live their lives in falsehood"

Jain – "Women are the lamps that burn on the road that leads to the gates of hell”

Buddhism – "Having been born a woman is a result of bad karma…. the danger of the shark is a characteristic of woman"

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

Judaism – "Even the most righteous of women has witchcraft….When a man talks much with the woman, he harms himself, neglects his studies and will end in hell"

African – "Every woman is beautiful until she speaks…. Marriage is like putting your hand into a bag of snakes…. Eating with a woman is eating with a witch."

Gnostic – "For evil are women, my children; and since they have no power or strength over man, they use wiles by outward attractions, that they may draw him to themselves. And whom they cannot bewitch by outward attractions, him they overcome by craft…… and in their heart they plot against men"

Ancient Greeks – (The first woman, Pandora was created by Zeus as a curse. When he presented her for the first time) "Wonder took hold of the deathless gods and mortal men when they saw that which was sheer guile, not to be withstood by men. For from her is the race of women and female kind: of her is the deadly race and tribe of women who live amongst mortal men to their great trouble, no helpmeets in hateful poverty, but only in wealth…. Even so Zeus who thunders on high made women to be an evil to mortal men, with a nature to do evil."

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Zoroastrian scriptures also say that women are more inclined to sin. Odin also said that women are inherently created to tell lies

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

GLOBOHOMO FAGGOTRY IS LOOSE ON Zig Forums

KILL A FAGGOT AND SAVE THE PLANET

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

The person who creates those threads is quite a persistent go-getter. he also posts the same thing every time and also reacts to people who don't agree with him. what a go-getter.
A go-getter like the forfathers.

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

He is a kike fag who thinks he is 'white'. HAHAHAHAHA I guess if you are pro-White/European genocide and this is European genocide central, he is quite a 'go-get-her'.

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

Hitler barely raised the fertility rate above replacement levels, while in patriarchal times it was 5-9 kids per woman.

Also white genocide is secondary to the oppression and humiliation of men, which is a given in feminist societies. Men will not put up with the woman worshiping feminist bullshit of Hitler

William Lee
William Lee

Believers Pray out loud in the HOLY-SPIRIT that JESUS will destroy all evil humans, beasts, stans, bots, entities, eyes, ai, sorcerers, demons, JInn, code and hex, esp all manifesting evil with weak gematris.

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

Don't worry it's working.

In the end God always wins!

Good/Patriarchy always defeats evil/feminism

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

The White Sharia meme is actually the least bad of all. Too bad anglin was sent to the dark web

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

Posts constantly on 8ch about the Jewish question

What a go-getter

Sees posts that contradict feminism

waaah you're not go getters!! Shame on you!! lol

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

praise JESUS CHRIST forever!

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

All religions, cultures, philosophies deserve praise for pointing out female nature and promoting patriarchy

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

Jesus didn't hate women and love GLOBOHOMOS retard.

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

Christian fathers have always hated women. According to the Bible, sin began with the woman. The Bible points out women's evil nature
Globohomos
lol

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (8.77 KB, 480x360)

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

Attached: menretreatintopornandvideogames.jpg (97.95 KB, 1000x786)

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

Attached: MemeCenter-1452722821937-873.jpg (269.08 KB, 800x1490)

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

He's been spamming half/pol/ with this thread for like three hours.

John Reyes
John Reyes

Women are unattractive
In terms of personality, yes most definitely. Otherwise no unless you're a homo

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

I agree with this though apart from that "unattractive" section

All feminists including the Nazis are scared shitless of patriarchy supporters. Feminist men must all die for their crimes

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

Hitler was a disgusting and gigantic feminist.

In literally every photograph with women you can see him blushing and almost being submissive to the women.

But he looks harsh when around men.

Hitler and his followers give women special treatment

And they abuse men

They are the worst enemies of huMANity

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

This is beyond retarded if you mean to imply that Hitler and other NSDAP members are even remotely close to feminists of today. Fuck off, kike.

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

Could you at least FUCKING SAGE so we don't have to watch these globohomo kikes vomit their shit all over the entire catalog?

CONSIDER IT? Or maybe REPORT THE FUCKING THREAD?

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

Please stop working and see Mr. Brock immediately. Security will escort you.

Blake Robinson
Blake Robinson

feminists of today
ALL feminists are traitors to mankind. You ALL are dangerous as you support the liberation of the most evil beings. You are ALL leading to the many feminist social problems such as divorce/alimony, marriages by love/relationships, women deliberately exposing themselves, men working to provide for women who can talk back/shout/take kids etc. like slaves, men being exposed to evil in the house, workplace and generally everywhere etc.

Fuck off, kike
LOL Being a kike is still better than being a feminist. You are in league with evil if not the root of all evil, and you MUST be stopped at any cost. Anything less than death for you should be considered extremely merciful

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

Kikes like censorship. If it walks like a duck etc.

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

Censorship isn't going to work feminazis. Men will continue to avoid women like the plague until patriarchy returns. Men will never get married in an oppressive feminist nazi society

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

Whatever retard, it is the SAME FUCKING THREAD EVERY TWO WEEKS LIKE CLOCKWORK, this mentally ill faggot never says ANYTHING different and occasionally rages out over wanting to rape your wives, sisters and daughters. You are so new here it hurts. In another month even YOU will be bored to hell of this GLOBOHOMO faggot.

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

Men will continue to avoid women
Hold while I continue to pretend like I care. All this means is that YOUR MENTALLY ILL DNA will not get passed onto the future and other mens will. Not exactly 'distressing' for anyone involved.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

wives, sisters and daughters
Women always bitch about their husbands, fathers, brothers and even sons… but nobody gives a shit. Somehow we're supposed to care about you now? lol. Fuck off you're worse than every man who ever lived. You are the pathway to hell. You are the devil's doorway. And yes, I would take you captive!!

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

You don't care obviously you brainless fucking woman. And crazy making never works. It only digs your own grave.

It's not right for women to post on the internet. Switch off your computer and go clean up your house for a change. AND DON'T ARGUE WITH ME

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

And yes, I would take you captive!!
Hahaha…you would try and die. I am ok with that as well.

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

Shhh… don't speak

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

FUCK OFF!

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

Men who get dominated by their wives should be paraded on donkeys throughout the town, have shit thrown at them and finally dumped in a pond or dirt. This is how it was in the good old days, and this is how it's SUPPOSED TO BE.

It is the DUTY of all men to control their women. All men, even physically weak men, should STRIVE to oppress their women!

Alexander White
Alexander White

Preach brother!

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

youtube.com/channel/UC78CVTrt1eDhmIs6Nc3qb5w

or

youtube.com/channel/UCZRxCtEcLygqT5Gfw4RbONA

Ashley?

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

This….we will capture and break all women on earth no matte what…… heheheheee

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

Nice try, Ashley. You're not making anyone seem murderous and only proving your own diabolical nature

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

Kek'd

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

And THIS.. is the cause of most, if not all the evil in nightlife, workplaces, neighborhoods, schools & families

I like how "nightlife" was the first in your list of issues.

No one willing to give you some pussy in the memorial day meat market?

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

Heil'd. Quads confirm.

Not saging this post because I do have something to add. There are a few limited roles in the workforce that women can keep. However the "children, family, church" saying is generally correct. Arranged marriages or at least having the fathers permission needs to come back. Where I greatly diverge from "Hitler is a feminist" poster is that women should be well educated enough to where they can homeschool one's offspring. This is extremely critical because it greatly accelerates their learning over state daycare and keeps them out of the system and the resulting poz.

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

The only way you can get women back to typical gender roles is to incentivize it through be culture. This is one of the biggest problems facing white nationalists. We are all pariahs, and it’s specifically to do with the cultural fabric that has been so carefully weaved together. Women need to be rewarded socially and men as well as women rewarded financially for maintaining strong marriages and healthy families. It is something that is extremely easy to point out but what needs to be strategized is how to very much specify that most of the cultural incentives now are extremely destructive, purposely subversive and this isn’t an accident it’s been done on purpose. The majority of people refuse to act against the culture, so it must be subverted in a way that both reveals that culture masters but also steals their influence away. The social engineers of today from the most basic social analysis are not only massive failures , but the failure is so massive it is criminal in the sense that it has so obviously been done purposely
Incentives are all that is needed for strong families, but to control the culture one must figure out how to beat the jews at their own game. You must identify contradictions.
I’ve been formulating these for awhile now. One of my favourites to use is the transgender/homosexuality being forced on children in schools. I say well yes I think people should be able to choose but I do not believe indoctrination and an individual choice are one in the same. The problem is most people simply can not grasp a concept like a contradiction. They must see it acted out….It’s really is pathetic that most the population cannot grasp the open assault on children. How obvious if a psychological al attack it is, that’s preying on children already regimented in a hellish synagogue to be prepared to be a slave in the synagogues of capitalism forever. This should fill you with righteous indignation in itself. DEFEND THE KIDS! The earth is out synagogue, the synagogue of the would be masters must be conditioned into us because it is unnatural. Never surrender. Never give up. The cause is morally righteous by natural law and by any sort of in group morality. In WW2 by the time the enemy reached the German women and children all the good men had died and were fighting. In the allied post modern west the allied descendants put their children on the frontline. Use this as a leverage. The truest spirit of national socialism is the would be pariah rushing past the demoralized, brainwashed cowards and fighting valiantly to defend to the most exposed population.
HAIL VICTORY
NEVER GIVE UP
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
It ain’t over until the fat lady sings

Attached: 2D5891B4-26A6-4DA7-A807-A16FA03287FB.jpeg (116.34 KB, 1024x697)

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

MGTOW FOR ISRAEL

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Choose your wombeast by height. Correct ratio is 1.09. Your height divided by 1.09. All other traits are secondary. Do not adulterate your race.

Attached: 1515818091881.png (501.95 KB, 634x619)

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

Night and evening life is very important. Now that women have been allowed in public, men can't get a break even after school or work!!
shaming tactics
We'll see who's laughing when you feminists are being burnt alive in public haha
meat market
All women are whores. They discriminate against men and don't love. They're evil as hell!

Attached: there-is-no-evil-as-terrible-as-a-woman-quote-1.jpg (47.08 KB, 620x800)

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

There are a few limited roles in the workforce that women can keep.
KYS feminist scum! Women have to be segregated and cannot work with men because they spread evil in the workplace. They can only work if necessary for survival when married such as helping out in the fields. Single, unmarried women can work for a few months in a segregated environment at the lowest level in rare cases just like they always have. But generally a woman should never work.
children, family, church
<children, kitchen and church
<cooking, cleaning, making babies
Hitler did nothing to enforce this like in the good old days. He let first wave feminism continue.
Arranged marriages or at least
at least
NO. There's going to be NO COMPROMISE!! Dating, relationships, marriages for love and all this FEMINIST bullshit of free women being approached in public needs to end. Hitler was FACTUALLY a feminist who supported these things
well educated enough to where they can homeschool one's offspring
Giving a primary/secondary education requires only a primary/secondary education. Women have to be banned from high schools/universities again. Lower education should also be given to women in a segregated setting.

Women need to be rewarded
No women just need to be told what to do. It is NOT going to be their choice!! Women should not leave the house to receive awards anyway… This shit has NEVER EVER EVER happened you fucking feminist and feminism of any wave will NEVER EVER EVER happen again!!
for maintaining strong marriages
WTF? This again implies that women have a choice to not maintain the marriage. FUCK OFF!!!

Also just going to paste what's mentioned above to show the world what you faggots support:

Women voting? CHECK

Women can divorce? CHECK

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

Attached: 1294925978c2069c9b006ea10c075bf0--smart-women-quotes-powerful-women-quotes.jpg (16.5 KB, 236x330)

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

Attached: thomas-fuller-clergyman-a-woman-a-dog-and-a-walnut-tree-the-more-you.jpg (105.28 KB, 700x700)

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

He's been here for over a year actually. Periodically spamming our board with the same copy-paste thread and arguments.
Interestingly he is one of only about 2 "individuals" who throws around the word "bitch" on a regular basis. The other one is the anti-Slav maniac who spends hours and hours on every Poland related thread screaming about how Slavs aren't White and should be exterminated or at least driven off their land like the jews drove the Palestinians off their land.
I wonder if they're the same person.
Could be coincidence. But both push completely ridiculous positions that almost no one here believes in and hop IPs like it's their/his job. As well as red-texting his ideas to make them "louder"
Again, maybe it's just coincidence. There are some differences in linguistic choices. idk.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

women are evil, always hate them!
nice try, faggot. are you really this afraid of the female sex? its wise to know the tricks of evil women, but if you lurked for more then a week instead of shilling for the enemy you'd know that there's a very simple answer to this question. Women are evil because men are evil, and women always follow the morality of society (dictated by men) and/or the men in their personal lives. Create a strong man and you'll create ten righteous women. telling people to assault a critical half of our society instead of rooting out jewry, Bolshevist thought, and degenerate men seems like something someone would do if they were waging psychological warfare.

tldr kys you faggot

Attached: behappy.jpg (126.63 KB, 500x706)

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Women aren't evil
DIE FEMINIST SCUM! WHITE KNIGHTS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE SUBJECT TO THE MOST PAINFUL TORTURE!!
afraid of the female sex?
Men always knew how dangerous women and the feminine was and necessary steps were taken to keep them in check! Men have always been ill advised to keep the company of women because of the extreme dangers of women.
of evil women
Implying not all women are like that. Typical feminist bullshit aimed at preserving women's rights. FUCK OFF AND DIE!! Your existence is the reason why men are oppressed and why civilization is declining
shilling for the enemy
Still better than literally shilling for satan/evil.
Women are evil because men are evil
How dare you blame men? You feminazi cunt I would take great pleasure in slaughtering you and the people who taught you that it's ok to spout this feminist shit
women always follow the morality of society
FACTUALLY incorrect! Women were always known to be the worst evil in the most moral societies. It's only in an immoral society that women are excused by immoral demons like you
Create a strong man and you'll create ten righteous women
But this was never the case! FACTUALLY INCORRECT FEMINAZI MYTH!!! There are no righteous women
half of our society
They are only as much part of society as hens and pigs you fucking feminazi

Attached: 601718c7ae085323055a4854aba06068--italian-man-italian-style.jpg (12.42 KB, 236x330)

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

Women's nagging has killed more than Stalin, Mao, Hitler or even the British and Spanish empires. Thousands of men are nagged to death in the UK alone every year. Hundreds of thousands of men over the world.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2623873/You-really-nagged-death-Excessive-demands-partners-double-risk-dying-middle-age.html

We are not just oppressed victims, we are literally dying. But these feminists don't care! They just worship women like Hitler. Man, if only we could somehow nuke these people

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

When things are ideal, men are honorable and virtuous, and men aren't greedy fools selling their countrymen for a jew dollar, and then women don't vote except when in their husband's bed.

Attached: NS18.mp4 (4.96 MB, 336x288)

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

Go hate your mother somewhere else, you projecting, broken faggot.
Take your hopped IP with you, nigger.

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

Attached: gas.JPG (142.3 KB, 1449x1093)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4.53 MB, 2612x1518)

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

So glad we have moderation on this board.

Wait, no we don't, all we have is impotent cucks. Wew.

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

Gtfo with this man-blaming and man-shaming bs
men are honorable and virtuous
already are far more than women
selling their countrymen for a jew dollar
better than being a feminist
women don't vote
or have any of the other rights

Nice IP hop right there. yove done it 50 times in this thread at least. Women hating their fathers seems to be okay but not the other way around? jesus christ you feminists need to be nuked. Die ashley… die!!

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

Women also know that diseases exist. They dont get brownie points for that when they themselves are worse than any jew, fanged beast or disease

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

Sorry dick, I'm not that tech savvy. I don't even protect my IP with your tech wizardry. If you can track me down, do it, and we'll "talk", faggot.
I'm one of the few here who really doesn't give a shit if my John Hancock gets rocked across everything for all to see.
Come get some, bitches.
You already destroyed my life with the SJW horde. Bankrupted my business, and soiled my reputation.
You think I give a fuck to play your kike games of "secrecy"?
I have nothing to hide, rat vermin.
You're just a broken punk who can't get laid, so you project your weakness onto others.
Women are fine if you're Chad. But you're not. So you don't know what you're missing. Keep hating your whore mother.
Stay pissed.
Stay virgin.
Now, go.
Stay go.

William Stewart
William Stewart

I don't even protect my IP with your tech wizardry
Hahaha nice attempt at lying and scamming. Unfortunately you're a bad scammer and your IP hopping has been seen dozens of times Ashley or whatever the fuck your name is
we'll "talk"
A woman should be seen and not heard. You should not speak unless spoken to and NEVER dare to talk back to a man!!
can't get laid
virgin
anger shaming
there's something wrong with you
Typical feminist ad hominem shaming tactics and abuse. You're really no different from any other feminist. All feminists will die. You will pay for this abuse and bullying. We've suffered long enough and we're coming for you!!

Julian King
Julian King

Now I'm a woman, faggot? And a feminist? Is this how you used to argue with your whore mother, and her nigger boyfriends?
Seriously, come on by. I'm not hiding. I'd love to meet you, chump.

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

We've suffered long enough and we're coming for you!!
The only time you ever 'come' is into your sock, faggot. The only thing you ever suffered in your coddled life was your whore mother's frozen TV dinners, bitch.

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

You were always a fucking woman and so naturally a hardcore feminist (albeit not a third wave feminist).
whore mother
All women are whores
niggers
Still better than feminists
I'm not hiding. I'd love to meet you, chump.
Then write down your address and personal details right here right now. And they should be verifiable!!

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

I would happily set you and your feminist family on fire… and possibly take a useful female from your family as my personal fuckslave

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

Yes. Keep believing your fantasies, and come get some, you little faggot.
You'll be pleasantly surprised to discover what I have where you believe my pussy would be.
COME GET SOME, YOU DELUSIONAL FAGGOT! Bring your whore mother for me. I'll show her what your degenerate father never could. Maybe even retroactively spank you with my cock like your dad should have before escaping your whore mother, and his cucking niggers.
Keep 'em coming, faggot.
I have the next three days off.

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

Feminism –The Jewish Gift to American Women

The women’s “lib” movement of the 60s was not so much about equal rights that no rational person would dispute — equal opportunities, equal pay for equal work and no irrational gender-based discrimination — but rather about conditioning women to believe that the man was the implacable enemy.

The movement was a Jews-only campaign and, using the time-tested Jewish strategy of occupying all outposts of an issue, they got feminism covered:
Hugh Hefner encouraging women’s sexual liberation (pornography pays fat dividends), whose slogan was “socially explicit means socially empowered,” soon followed by Cosmopolitan Magazine guided by Jewish Helen Gurley Brown (author of Sex and the Single Girl), which prided itself on publishing the first male nude centerfold (Burt Reynolds) for women’s equal rights of enjoyment.

Then there was the “Reg’lar” Feminist party of Germaine Greer, Betty Friedan and Gloria Steinem, who did not disagree with Heffner on principle but decried “women’s exploitation by pornography.”

Betty Friedan’s book, The Women’s Mystique, tried to educate American women about their plight as full-time homemakers, a role she called stifling. (It was not a problem they would have much longer as the middle class was melting and no family could afford raising a family on one salary only.) Her book was praised by opinion makers like Allan Wolf and Daniel Horowitz.

Gloria Steinem, variously described as Liberal feminist and Radical feminist, is most proud of having coined the phrase “reproductive freedom” for abortion but abortion was not her only advocacy. She was also a critic of pornography, a champion of homosexual marriage and strong opponent of genital mutilation — but naturally ONLY female genital mutilation.

Another major Jewish doyenne of women’s lib was Germaine Greer, who claimed that “that women do not realise how much men hate them.” In her book,She also states that “the nuclear family is a bad environment for women and for the raising of children; and that the manufacture of women’s sexuality by Western society was demeaning and confining.”

Interestingly she introduced the enduring Jewish paranoic fear of assimilation into the feminist discourse, translating it into the ‘Man is the Enemy’ proposition, by stating that the main goal of women’s liberation was not to obtain equality with men. “Simple equality” equals simple assimilation. Such assimilation for women would make them only the equals of enslaved men. To Germiane Greer, women’s liberation should lead women to “define their own value system.”

And then there was the Radical Feminist party of Andrea Dworkin who claimed that all sexual intercourse was rape. No men for her or, as far as she was concerned, for any women.

Her disciples claim that “emotional/sexual attachment to men (‘heterosexuality’) exists only within the context of OPPRESSION, GENOCIDE or globally organised violence against women by men as a class.” Only lesbians are safe.

Kosher Feminism has been part of the Jewish siege on American culture, pitting women agains men, non-whites against whites (from the podium of their falsely assumed semitism), “progressives” and atheists against Christianity, non-Muslism against Muslims, and so on. The Jewish preoccupation with “liberating” women from male oppression is not confined to America or the Western world. Jewish feminists like Isa Lichter seem devoted to focusing on the lack of human rights of women in Islam and deplore the lack of action on the part of UN. It seems to escape her that if the 65 or more UN resolutions against Israel’s occupation had been observed, the Palestinians women would have had a sensible improvement in their lives.

Quote: Why are most feminist leaders Jewish? Andrea Dworkin, Gloria Steinem, Betty Friedan, Eve Ensler ,Rosa Luxemburg, Bella Abzug, Blu Greenberg, Brenda Howard, Germaine Greer, etc. are Jewish. Why are there so many Jewish women involved in the feminist movement?
I'm sure there are a few gentile women who are feminists but it doesn't change the fact that the majority of feminists are Jewish and that feminism is a Jewish creation.
Quote: Jewish feminists
This is an incomplete list, which may never be able to satisfy certain standards for completeness.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_feminists
i.imgur.com/WGtVTli.jpgJPG

Hitler believed in God. Catholic church endorsed him since they were not compromised yet by (((them))) unlike these days and Germany. He came to power due to Weimar among things. Weimar = degeneracy of women and society in Berlin. People voted him into power to counter it. Weimar = Jews.

Never trust anyone unless they give pure facts and research yourself. Posts like OP did are easily dismantled when bringing and pure evidence about history and LOGOS.

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

Then write down your address and personal details right here right now. And they should be verifiable! Lol nice acting there Ashley. You're too much of a pussy for that. If you are one of the heavily brainwashed white knights here… and not the IP hopping cunt… you deserve to die at any cost. Women will be enslaved but you will all be wiped out. Just wait for the coming war on feminism. I hope however that you die before that, preferably in the next terror strike

It feels so good when Islamic terrorists kill Feminist terrorists like you.

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

equal rights that no rational person would dispute — equal opportunities, equal pay for equal work and no irrational gender-based discrimination
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FEMINIST, SHAMING NONSENSE!!!

YOU ARE FACTUALLY A FEMINIST JUST LIKE HITLER

WAKE UP!! FEMINISM BEGAN TAKING OVER IN THE LATE-19TH CENTURY

WOMEN ARE ALL HARDCORE SUPPORTERS OF FEMINISM, ALBEIT NOT THIRD WAVE

ALL WOMEN PROMOTE IT AND PRESSURIZE/BULLY/ABUSE NON-FEMINISTS

ALL WOMEN SUPPORT THE OPPRESSION OF MEN IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

EVEN A PATRIARCHAL JEW IS MUCH BETTER THAN A FEMINIST

WOMEN ARE THE WORST EVIL BY FAR

DEATH TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE WHITE PATRIARCHY

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

Why can we never have a genuine patriarchy thread that doesn't devolve into spergs and shills claiming that white women are more evil than kikes and niggers combined? Its almost as if they are trying to keep us away from the truth.

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome.webm (2.47 MB, 640x360)

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

shills
You're the worst shill since you're shilling for evil/satan.
white women are more evil than kikes and niggers combined
This was always known. Even a male dog is far more moral than a woman. No nigger or jew male is capable of even a small fraction of the evil women are.

Niggers mainly use physical violence at times, and jews mainly do usurious banking. But women are an embodiment of all the possible moral crimes. The OP already shows that women do a LOT more than just one thing and he's just mentioned a few…

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

Nigger, you sound like a kike.
I'm either "Ashley", or a feminist?
Why can't I simply be an aging Chad, willing to crush your pathetic skull, you faggot?
Who's REALLY hopping IPs here, faggot?
Maybe you are "Ashley". Whatever the fuck that is.

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

WHITE MEN always knew that WHITE WOMEN were the worst evil, just like CHINK MEN knew that CHINK WOMEN were the worst evil and INDIAN MEN knew that INDIAN WOMEN were the worst evil. The list goes on. Women and their defenders are much worse than any enemy.

It's FEMINAZIS like you, antifa and hitler that give women special treatment and abuse/oppress men who need to be lynched and killed at the earliest

You are evil because you are in league with the worst evil

James White
James White

Who hurt you, nigger?
All women are not your mom, faggot.

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

BTW, you are aware that by blatantly hopping IPs back to back like this, you glow like my ass under a full moon, right?
Fuck, you bitches are getting so lazy. What's the matter, kikes?
Everyone of any worth jumping ship? Losing their minds? Getting unironically RedPilled by osmosis just being here?
If this is it, the future is beginning to look rather bright for ol' Whitey, eh?
Keep sucking on it, yid.
HAHAHAHAA!

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

Who hurt you
Classic feminist shaming tactic. Women have always been known to be a bad experience and hurtful… to the point of enslavement eventually… but now women will be enslaved and you white knights will be WIPED OUT. Women are a necessary evil but you're not! haha
I restarted my PC.

You hopped 13 IPs in 10 minutes trying to make patriarchy supporters seem crazy and for killing all women. I'm surprised you haven't been hopping this time. Maybe you are just a white knight.

kikes
Still better than you feminists. I'd be happy to see a patriarchal jew, nigger, chink or many of any enemy race beat you to death. Hopefully North Korea, Iran or Russia will destroy you soon.

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

nigger
That would still be better than you feminazi scum

who hurt you
Apart from this being a classic tactic, it's also a way to make a person seem like he's isolated in his views. And even if we told these feminazis that it was women who hurt us they wouldn't dare do anything about it. It's fake concern and a manipulative attack on a person's credibility.

Too bad we see through all your tricks and nothing can change FACTS!!

"Who hurt you" video added

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

Are women evil?

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

Evil little thots

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

Female nature is evil

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

Are women biologically evil?

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

All women are hedonistic by nature

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

Are women evil p1

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

Are women evil p2

Henry Long
Henry Long

Women are demons

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

All women are whores

James Turner
James Turner

men always were wise to women, so they shouldn't keep their company.
uhhhh, not to burst your bubble, schlomo, but while its somewhat true that men have always preferred the company of men for eons (which is good), they've still pursued romantic endeavors and had truly satisfying families with them.
'Fuck off and die! You suck!'
you're embarassing yourself, even if you're shilling this topic and don't truly believe it. You aren't arguing the point, and your ad hominem is painfully ineffective. You aren't a man. You're a subhuman who hasn't ever felt the strength of fraternity, or the embrace of wholesome love. Isreal will burn and the flesh of your inbred, tortured body will be the fuel for the fire you sniveling little coward.
admits to shilling
how can you be this stupid?
How dare you blame men!
Okay, I concede. Not men. Things like you. Squirming little packs of biomatter, a cheap, hollow imitation of human life. Not a rising beast, but a damned sack of goo.
'Factually incorrect!'
dont think you know what that word means. There have always been whores and seducers in societies, true, but they're the results of a poor upbringing and a weak father figure. If you want to discuss empirical evidence and 'facts', then the literature actually agrees with me. Early childhood upbringing and adolescence is practically a bible for how a woman is going to act later on. The same is true for men to a degree, but men seem much more likely to break the mold and defy the odds.

anyways, probably shouldnt be engaging with someone from /leftypol/, shareblue, or the Canadian spy service, but it was intellectually relaxing to be able to dismantle such a poorly constructed argument. Remember, the feminine is beautiful if tamed by a strong masculine presence. Hating women in such a manner like this is indicative of a lack of masculinity, a presence of insecurity, and the missing items of altruism and charity for your fellow race. Just like the (((siege))) fags, you pitch a corrupted half-truth that is ugly and simply untrue.

tldr is to still kys, btw

Attached: truehappiness.jpg (305.37 KB, 750x1045)

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

Are women capable of love?

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

Women are attracted to evil!

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

Women are evil

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

Roy masters says women are evil!

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

Women are evil..

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

Why women are evil

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

Women are evil nasty bitches beware!

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

Most obvious Jew psyop ever, trying to destabilize the sacred bond of the aryan family by pitting white men and women against each other. Fuck off, kike.

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

they've still pursued romantic endeavors
FEMINAZI MYTHOLOGY!!
Marriages have always been arranged or carried out by abduction. Dating, relationships never existed and marriages for love were also very rare. Get the fuck out you disgusting feminazi. You are far more dangerous than the Jews and need to be killed ASAP
not to burst your bubble
You've only burst your own because you were the only one with the bubble. FACTS are not bubbles.
ad hominem
You are FACTUALLY a feminist it's not an ad hominem attack.
You aren't a man
inbred
stupid
coward
Not men. Things like you. Squirming little packs of biomatter, a cheap, hollow imitation of human life. Not a rising beast, but a damned sack of goo.
Now THAT'S ad hominem abuse! Funny how you complain and then do the exact same thing you falsely claim to be a victim of… This is the evil of women and their army
You're nothing but an abusive feminazi! But what else can one expect from feminists but abuse??
Picture of first wave feminist family
Nope nope nope

Also it is a FACT that women were known to be the worst evil in the most moral societies. It's also a FACT that women are excused by demons like you living in an immoral society. Just look at your posts. You're demonic as hell and if you aren't a woman, your evil stems from women. Men have always rightly said that women are the root of most evil, if not all evil.

You will pay for this abuse. DEATH will be your punishment!! Anything less would be an extremely merciful act

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

You forgot to change IPs, you stupid nigger.
Stop projecting your bullshit onto your superiors. Besides, only faggots like you abuse the Red Text. Talking to yourself is the other dead giveaway, jew. Pay closer attention to your ID, dick.
I don't White Knight, but I also don't HATE women, you demoralizing yid faggot.
Try actually getting laid before making so many absolute statements. You have to have actually hung out with actual women before you can justify talking so much shit.
And look at you spam like a female nigger.
You really are triggered to Hell. Seriously, little one, who hurt you? Your whore mother can't abuse you anymore if you don't want her to.
Let it go, momma's boy.
Let it go.
True Aryans will NEVER turn our backs on our Women, you worthless neanderkike sodomite.
We are not you, and you will never be Aryan.
Live with that until you kill yourself.

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

sees OP says jews are a problem
We're watching you feminists carefully. We've been doing so for some time. Also Jews are not nearly as bad as women and feminazis like you. You are the worst by far and will face the consequences!
Destabilize the sacred bond
FACTUALLY wrong. Nazi society has divorce, alimony etc. which are just about non-existent in patriarchal societies.

You're nothing more than a falsely accusing FEMINAZI

Angel Green
Angel Green

Keep embarrassing yourself, yid. You already got BTFOd, but in true jew fashion, you don't care how fucking blown out you are.
Chutzpa? is that what you're doing, faggot?
It actually makes my smile smugly knowing you will never enjoy the touch of a real woman, nor the warm companionship of a strong female.
Live a short, miserable existence, then hang yourself for being such a loser at life.
Don't rape your mom then murder her, you sicko.
You obviously have deep seated issues beyond any help you'll get here.

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

You forgot to change IPs
Why the fuck would I do that?
stupid
nigger
bullshit
faggots
dick
faggot
shit
nigger
little one
who hurt you
whore mother
momma's boy
worthless
neanderkike
sodomite
MORE AD HOMINEM SHAMING TACTICS & ABUSE FROM THE FEMINAZIS!!
hahaha it's useless and just shows how much you hate FACTS apart from revealing your attitude
There's only one way to end this and it's through war. All you feminists will pay for your abuse

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

You limp wristed faggot. Do you think anyone here is afraid of a sperging virgin with mommy issues?
You aren't gonna do shit, nigger.
You can't. Now, go suck on a Soy Shake, and jerk off to nigger fag porn, seeing as you're so afraid of women.
My chick could kick your frail ass, bitch. I trained her myself. Something you'll never know anything about, incel faggot.

William Young
William Young

Can you imagine not only being a subhuman but also so socially inept that you can't even convince a kikess/negress to be with you? If I was OP I would have killed myself a long time ago, I mean what's the point

Julian White
Julian White

i regret teaching you a new word, kike
im just going to hang out in this thread, thinking about beautiful blonde women while you continue to screech.
maybe we should turn it into an /sig/ thread
have you gone running today, op? it'll calm you down and you'll have higher self esteem

Attached: wholesome.jpg (80.91 KB, 371x500)

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

Christianity has the answer. Chivalry is paganism. Chivalry led to feminism. Only Christianity has salvation.

Last picture is you and your fellow white knight cuckolds.

Attached: the-christian-wife.png (593.65 KB, 1801x1009)
Attached: vargs-feminist-cuckoldry.png (3.27 MB, 1292x2664)
Attached: 1481312697343.jpg (69.16 KB, 500x635)
Attached: cuck.jpg (180.39 KB, 550x665)

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

Look at me I won!!
Women's rights forever!!!!
You're like a lamb waiting for the slaughter. Men are waking up faster than you can even imagine and your time is coming… if not we'll kill your feminist children and their feminist children

Try actually getting laid
More feminist bullshit. Dating, relationships and marriages for love need to end just like you!!

You already got BTFOd
Men are in this pathetic position today, but we will soon rise and fuck you all to death!! We've had enough of you and won't tolerate any more feminism. The only "people" worse than you are women who are a necessary evil. You are not necessary.

Companionship of a female
Women are supposed to be seen and not heard. They are not companions, unlike you feminists say, but our property!!

Loser
What a feminist thing to say!

Rape your mom
Another false accusation by a FEMINAZI

sicko
You're the only one being sick here. I'm just supporting how things have ALWAYS BEEN!!

Deep seated issues
Typical FEMINAZI crazy making. There won't be any peace on earth until all of you are fucking dead or slaves… Hopefully I end up killing more than 200 or even 2000 of you

Jordan White
Jordan White

court a woman
this is a sign of social skills
LOL the state of society today.
I would have killed myself a long time ago
We'll actually help you die sooner than later!

Christianity is the answer
One of the answers, yes. Any pre-feminist system would work tbh.
Chivalry is paganism
Chivalry led to feminism
Actually this is wrong. Chivalry has nothing to do with women, and almost nothing to do with men. It was a code for knights during a certain era and was concerned with the kingdom NOT WOMEN. Feminazis bastardise stuff and turn it into woman worship.

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

Keep strawmanning, you stupid yid nigger.
It's obviously working. You're totally changing everyone's mind with your very scary threats.
Again, my woman could kick your ass, but she won't have to. She can drop a muley at 300 yards. Come get some, and good luck with it, you frailfag virgin incel.
And call your whore mother, faggot.
Work this shit out before killing yourself.

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

using varg as the representative of all pagans
dont, varg can be an idiot
my main qualm with christianity is that it views men as being in a state of permanent anguish and not as a rising beast, as national socialism and other philosophical outlooks have it. Christians never go on the offensive out of fear of sinning, so they become complicit in the corruption of their children. if they remedy that, there's nothing stopping Christianity, paganism, and whatever other aligned ideal system from uniting against the moral rot

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

Women were always known to be the worst evil if not the root of all evil. The JQ was also known. And by extension the ones who defend the worst evil (white knights) are the worst among men. The #1 enemies to be wiped out.

Just look at how abusive they are. No patriarchal nigger, jew, chink or anything is as abusive. NOBODY. We should create many forests of dead bodies if need be to end this massive evil

Attached: impaler.png (147.22 KB, 450x210)

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

Hopping IPs again, nigger?
Damn, you're fucking pathetic. Can't convince anyone with your bullshit, so you enact the kike go-to. SUBVERSION AND LIES!
Go get laid, faggot. You're done here.

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

Chivalry has nothing to do with women
Fuck off, newfaggot.

dalrock.wordpress.com/2019/05/21/academics-understand-that-chivalry-isnt-christian/

dalrock.wordpress.com/2019/01/25/the-chivalric-rules-of-love/

dalrock.wordpress.com/2019/01/23/white-knights-vs-churls/

dalrock.wordpress.com/2016/12/14/courtly-love-the-origins-of-cuckchivalry/

dalrock.wordpress.com/2018/09/11/returning-to-a-past-that-never-was/

dalrock.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/call-me-unchivalrous/

muh reddit baby's view of philosophy
top kek

Attached: varg-pbuh.jpg (547.56 KB, 2881x548)
Attached: 1549813283430.jpg (385.27 KB, 960x934)
Attached: 1550159504486.jpg (120.55 KB, 960x783)
Attached: fagan.png (922.57 KB, 1137x815)
Attached: LARPagan-defeat.jpg (362.74 KB, 1532x763)

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

yid nigger
Still much better than any feminazi. Anyways these off topic personal attacks and general feminazi behavior is derailing the thread so I'm going to stop responding to you. GTFO with your feminist nonsense and go be a women's rights activist someplace else!! Better mend your ways or you will be purged in the near future.

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

kill the traitors
take control of the government
kill the jews
enslave the women
go on to conquer the planet so we don't pass this same situation on to White people 1,000 years from now.

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

Ahh more ignorance to dispel!! I'm just going to use some FACTS now:

1. You talk of "academics" yet provide the most unacademic source - a blog!

2. You "forgot" to mention that the rules of courtly love are known to be SATIRE among academics. It is LITERARY COMEDY ffs and it has NO MENTION OF CHIVALRY
For example - web.cn.edu/kwheeler/courtly_love.html

3. Andreas Capellanus was a random author, not an important state official, lawmaker or figure and even if he was it's just comedy. Reminder: This has NO MENTION OF CHIVALRY

Now, on to chivalry -

4. There is NO REFERENCE TO WOMEN in the 10 commandments of chivalry by Gautier (19th century work, so just before feminism)

5. Chivalric codes such as "Code of Chivalry - The Song of Roland" DO NOT MENTION WOMEN either except in one small part - "respect the honor of women" - which means to not rape women when you take over a village. It does not mean wife beating is going to be outlawed or women are going to be free to have careers and get education you dumbfuck

6. Code of Chivalry described by the Duke of Burgandy also DOES NOT MENTION WOMEN.

Adam Green
Adam Green

In fact, you dumb faggot, wife beating was not only expected by fashionable. A fashionable manual for knights was the
The Book of the Knight of La Tour-Landry
Now read it carefully before you start preaching your feminist BS:

He "smote her with his fist down to the earth; and then with his foot he struck her on the visage, and broke her nose; and all her life after that she had her nose crooked, the which shent and disfigured her visage after, that she might not for shame show her visage, it was so foul blemished.

And this she had for her evil and great language that she was wont to say to her husband.

And therefore the wife ought to suffer, and let the husband have the words, and to be master."

So don't you dare confuse chivalry with literary comedy ever again! Ignorant people like you can be very dangerous. Chivalry only has something to do with women since the late-19th century when FEMINISM started taking over. It is only feminazis who consider chivalry to be gynocentric or even have anything to do with women. Plus it wasn't for most men at all.

This was the perfect example of bigotry. Thank god I've decimated your bs with FACTS

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

You keep saying that, but you're nothing but a soy sucking faggot, who's never known the touch of a woman.
I fully invite you to come "purge" me, bitch. I already told you, I'll be taking a nap, and my woman will take you down by herself.
She'll pull your skinny jeans down to your ankles (oh wait, they're already there!), and she'll spank your virgin bottom blue in front of the rest of your faggot bitchass LARPers.
What the actual fuck do you even think you're doing here?
You have no effect with your D&C nonsense.
Leave, and never post here again, faggot.
(pic related) sperg, you useless cunt. Blame your whore mother and her nigger fuckbuddies for your faggotry.

Attached: RedPregnant.jpeg (35.71 KB, 474x296)

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

Sorry but there's just so much wrong with this that it takes time to dispel the misinformation. The "chivalry is pagan" statement can now be corrected to "courtly love is pagan" since chivalry has nothing to with courting.

THIS STATEMENT IS ALSO FACTUALLY WRONG

FACT - The Greco-Roman pagans had arranged/abduction marriages as did the Germanic pagans. Hindus, Confucians and African pagans have also always had arranged/abduction marriages.

There is no evidence of a pantheon of Gods or religious text, let alone trace of pre-Christian paganism, that was being promoted by Troubadour.

Further "courtly love" was limited to certain small sections of certain societies. It did not entail dating, relationships or marriage for love, but happened after marriage had been arranged, if at all. And it was certainly not institutionalized, as the man was still LEGALLY the head of the wife who had the right to beat her and LEGAL INSTITUTIONS did not give women the same rights as men such as rights to property

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

Ad hominem shaming tactics and abuse

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (18.92 KB, 1110x624)

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

RED TEXT MEANS I AM RIGHT

Top lel, fucking self-important nigger.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

Thou shalt never go undebated from these truthful posts

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

God damn, your such an embarrassing, annoying, whining, little faggot. No wonder no woman will get near you.
Blame your whore mother for fucking so many niggers, and failing to feed you. Not all Aryan women are your mother, you parasite.
You nearly changed my mind with the Red Text though.
Try again!

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

I wasn't even stating an opinion. Heck, rome was founded on mass abduction marriages. Arranged marriages are famous in the Hindus even today. The leges barbarorum also has abduction/arranged marriages only. Marriages for love have nothing to do with monotheism or paganism or any godly belief. They are exclusive to a society where women have rights.

Furthermore, there is no evidence of dating or relationships or mass marriages for love in that era. Courtly love was also mostly outside marriage, this is an undeniable FACT. It was mostly restricted to the courts of the nobility, and was "a way for nobles to express the love not found in their marriage." this is also a FACT. It did not entail sex for the most party anyway.

So please do not confuse it with chivalry, dating or anything else. It was a specific custom of a miniscule section of society that was seen as a rebellion, and nowhere near normal.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

Typical feminists who love to say that chivalry has to do with women like FEMINAZIS and do not have any FACTS to present.

This proves even further that you are the most dangerous enemy since you will use cunning & abuse to defend the worst creatures in the universe – women.

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

Blah, blah, fucking blah.
niggers making absolute statements about "evidence" from cultures that had no written language, look like ignorant niggers throwing a tantrum because their mother didn't love them, and they can't get laid because of this hateful projection.
And now you're trying to spread your dipshit misery and depression onto your Superiors.
Fuck off, you whiny little faggot.
Nothing you do or say is going to change anything.
You have nothing of worth to share, yet you're trying so damn hard.
These are the traits of obsessive kikes.
Keep blowing your cover, yid.

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

There is plenty of evidence that the Hindus and Chinese had a written language, if not several. Further, Germanic tribal customs were codified in the leges barbarorum and the Greco-Romans had written languages too. Roman law outright states that a woman cannot refuse to get married to the man her father has chosen unless he is infamous in society. I'll send the exact reference if anyone needs it.

Thus the statement that "chivalry is pagan", citing Troubadours of all people, is absolute nonsense.

more ad hominem attacks
Cutting off your tongue would be very satisfying hahaha
yid
still better than a fucking feminist like you. You are so evil because you are in league with evil (unless you're a woman, which would then make this no surprise either) Keep talking while you can…. but you really should go be a women's rights activist somewhere else

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

You think you're arguing your point, but you're really not.
Keep whining, you incel faggot. Bitches love that whiny shit these days.
Don't worry, it will happen for you one day.
Stop hating your whore mother, user. It's obviously not healthy.

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

ps. Nice consistent stream of strawmen to cover for your idiocy, champ. It's VERY convincing.
(if you're a kike)

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

it will happen for you one day.
Nobody wants anything to do with women in this feminist society except feminists like you. Nothing is going to happen until the return of patriarchy.
More ad hominem attacks
No facts
Lol you think your shaming is working but actually it's just proving what a FEMINAZI you are. Only a FEMINAZI would ignore facts and use personal attacks.

<Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a FALLACIOUS argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

Your line of argument is a fallacious and you're not presenting any facts. Jesus christ… you have some balls… balls that need to be snipped off or tits that need to be cut off if you're a fucking woman. Either way you defenders of the feminine (evil) are the #1 enemy

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

Attached: woman-is-the-root-of-all-evil.jpg (99.15 KB, 620x620)

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

Attached: there-is-no-fouler-fiend-than-a-woman-when-her-mind-is-bent-to-evil-quote-1.jpg (64.96 KB, 620x800)

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

It's not ad hom if you really are a whining faggot, faggot.
It's an accurate defining descriptor. And you just keep on strawmanning yourself into position for your bullshit argument. That's how I know you're a fucking liar, and a virgin loser who resents women, likely because your mom was a whore too.
Stop projecting your weaknesses, faggot.
I've had PLENTY of experience with women, you pathetic child. You're not teaching me anything new. You have no facts yourself, little one.
You have a LONG way to go before you understand the opposite sex the way I do, you little bitch. Call me when one tries to put you in prison for 25 years for "RAPE!" because she didn't want to sully here "good" name with the reputation she was building as being a lying, cheating slut. When all was said and done, the psychotic bitch offed herself.
You don't know shit, you pathetic little worm.
Go hate your whore mother, and leave the rest of us out of it, you ignorant child.

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

Oh my god. You have entire folders filled with your hatred. Almost like you've planned ahead for this D&C thread, you vile kike.
I could at least have some respect for that kind of dedication to your craft. If this shit is organic, and you actually do believe this shit, then you are one fucked puppy, and you really should familiarize yourself with a rope. Otherwise you have a long, miserable road ahead of you if you're already this butthurt over your whore mother.
Good luck, yid!

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

Come snip my balls, faggot. Right after you slobber all over them for me, bitch. Suck the cunty juice off, boy.
That's probably the closest you'll ever get to actual pussy, to be honest.
ENJOY!

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

hahaha you're the most pathetic person in this thread after that desperately IP hopping woman! Which is exactly what makes me suspect you're her… Jesus christ saying I don't have facts doesn't change that I've quoted directly from a medieval manual for knights, gone over chivalry codes and given an academic source. Saying something doesn't make it true you need to BACK IT UP WITH FACTS lol.
whining
virgin
loser
pathetic child
ignorant child
fucked puppy
miserable
can't get laid
LMAO these are all insults most commonly used by women and feminists. Even a patriarchal mass murderer wouldn't insult people in this way… neither would any patriarchal jew or nigger. You reek of femininity. GTFO with this women's rights activism. You're no better than antifa and are completely derailing this thread you fucking troll.

You're just proving to the world how bad feminists really are and why you need to be slaughtered en masse!

WHITE PATRIARCHY NOW!!

Attached: slide-13.jpg (117.99 KB, 960x720)

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

I'm not even reading your tired, pitiful rants now, bitch. You're fucking delusional. The fact that you're so fucking triggered into an emotional frenzy over women at such a young age tells me you're a faggot who allowed yourself to get burned by a woman, and now you hate them all.
Your mother was a whore. That's not the fault of all women, faggot.
Stay retarded, and die alone, totally resentful of all the Chads, and their beautiful woman, and children.

Face it, resentment, and jealousy of grace and beauty is how you fucking yids are defined by the rest of the NOT schizophrenic world.
You're going extinct, kike, and hating women is accelerating that.
Great job.
Thank you.
But try not to take yourselves out completely!
I WANT SOME!!!

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

completely derailing this thread
The fact that your faggoty whining thread is still up is all I have to know that you're full of shit, and the nigger mods are too.
You keep bitching about "facts", and "insults", when the simple fact is, you deserve nothing else, you bleating herd animal.
Go fuck your mom, and get it over with, you fucking sociopath. You obviously have mommy issues.
Fuck your thread, faggot.

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

Just wanna say keep up the good work OP!

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

And this she had for her evil and great language that she was wont to say to her husband.
Even the Bible actually prescribes beatings for evil doers
- the blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil
- stripes cleanse the innermost parts
- a severe beating can knock all the evil out of you
It also says that only one out of a thousand men are virtuous but not a single woman is. The Bible has all the wisdom the world needs.
And therefore the wife ought to suffer, and let the husband have the words, and to be master.
Adam was created master of Eve and God said to even that husbands shall rule over wives. The Bible also says "I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over a man, but to be in silence"

Let's take away women's rights. This pastor is right when he says that we should go back to the good old days when women couldn't disobey men (see video)

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

women btfo
How will they ever recover?

Attached: 1558547484020.jpg (53.07 KB, 640x800)

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

The (((Bible))).
Fuck off, and then keep fucking off, kike.
Jeebus fucking Kike on a flaming stick, you assholes love going round and round with this shit.

Where the fuck do you niggers think you are?!

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

OP is right. Women are demonic as hell. I've suffered too at the hands of women all my life and I can't wait to see them suffer for once… and for them to be locked away so that they don't disrupt public life

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

When you see all the manipulation, the lies, the discrimination, the whole pitting people against each other thing and basically everything women do it's so obvious that they're inherently evil. I've had conversations with non-white men and none of them were nearly as capable of evil as women.

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

All I gotta say is keep up the good work OP!

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

I'd rather be raped by muslims and niggers than live anywhere near a woman

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

Muslims and niggers are not gay you disgusting feminist/woman. And yeah life is much better when cohabiting with muslim or nigger men. No constant drama, no fights, no nagging with hurtful words, no manipulation, no slavery, no threats of ruining your life, no slavery etc etc.

Women are horrible creatures

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

Yes one of the most important verses is also that women should be

"keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed"

Which covers that women should never be allowed to disobey their husbands or leave the house except in dire situations

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

Women are involved in the vast majority of accidents. These can easily be stopped if women are not allowed to drive. What business do women have outside the house anyway?

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

Woman-controlling marine has the right idea to some degree

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

Confederate patriarch makes woman sit on the floor like a dog!

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

Praise Kek. Before the web, despite monstrous forced schooling experiences of girls and economic frames with whammen, I could not find a generational, cultural or technological explanation of the deep nihilism of their fertility imperative. Radio music, TV shows, Literature and jewish Feminism, as data, were purely destructive and alienating. The whammen pill has helped me a great deal in my recuperation from the malice of the feminine crafts.

Attached: whammen.png (299.23 KB, 1024x616)

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

forced schooling experiences of girls
I'm really sorry to hear that. I've suffered in the same way throughout school life. Women and their army of white knights/pussy worshipers ruin everything. The truth is that women were NEVER supposed to study with men in the first place, let alone be allowed in high school.
I could not find a cultural explanation
That's because feminazi society has hidden the truths which were explained in every religion, culture and philosophy.

A few good quotes are given on this website:
infidels.org/kiosk/article/quotwomen-are-the-root-of-all-evilquot-the-misogyny-of-religions-203.html

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

HHHMMMMMMMMMM FUNNY how the feminazies arent replying anymore. They been BTFO by facts. MAGA

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

Well tbh they could still use personal attacks, which is their favorite thing to do to people who don't agree with them

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

Lol there's nothing to "agree" about in facts. They just are… regardless of anyone's opinions

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

Bumping this amazing thread

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

Bump again
Zig Forums worships Nazis no more

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

You men are worthless degenerates, here's why.

Be me. Conservative white girl.
Dreams of love and romance
All my friends also conservative white girls.
Literally all we want to do with our lives is get married, raise babies, cook meals, wash clothes.
Only one problem
Its the early 2000s
The (((pick up artist movement))) is sweeping the nation
All of the sudden you disgusting men are demanding one night stands and friends with benefits.
Conservative white girls remember, so totally not going for it
you assholes keep dumping us after we don't put out right away, often by the third date
We steadfastly refuse to have sex unless there is a real relationship, leading to marriage
But you retards are all (((pick up artists))) now so refuse relationships
Conservative white girls, thin, pretty, secretaries, school teachers and nurses, all alone
Going without sex for 5, then 10, then 15 years at a stretch
While you worthless degenerates are out at the bars looking for 'roasties' to pump and dump
Who is the real incel here???
None of us ever got married or had children
you are now complaining of low marriage and birth rates among whites
And blaming feminism
Meanwhile you are not married and didn't have any children
Bc you're busy getting drunk at the bar looking for 'roasties' to pump and dump
Then you get on the internet to project your own filthy degeneracy onto women
Look in the goddamn mirror
you are the problem

TL;DR men have ruined this nation while trying to be (((pick up artists))) Get your head out of rooshes ass and go church.

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

It's true to an extent. Throwing blame at one side is incredibly jewish though.

The problem is degeneracy, not men or women. Whenever a thread or idea comes up that says
not the jews, it's (X)
You know it's either retardation or shillery.

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

Never considered that it may be a (((diversion tactic))) to blame white woman for destroying western civilization, so no one blames (((them.)))

But it makes sense.

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

seething roastie detected

noone believes your fairy tales, you are most probably a fat, ugly, autistic woman

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

And you are unemployed, live with your mother, play vidya and watch porn all day, and no doubt are hopped up on prescription pills.

You never leave the house and complain you cant meet women. 1. You never go anywhere to meet one. 2. You don't have a job to take one out on a date. 3. If you could meet one and take her out on a date, there is no where to bring her for sex bc you live at home with mommy.

None of these things are the woman's fault. These are all your self created problems.

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

Trannies aren't girls user.

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

To expand a bit:
Conflict is a result of discordance. Different groups will always have discordance, this inevitably leads to conflict. Discord can't be stopped but it can be refocused.

Men and women are literally made for one another. Our desires are not in any way discordant from one another. This whole "battle of the sexes" is a contrived distraction from actual problems, refocusing our righteous inherent anger at a bad environment against each other. (((They))) can't stop maladjustment but they can contextualize the anger through media manipulation.

Human beings are creatures used to scarcity, when that crops up we begin looking out for ourselves as a result of feeling "wrong". So if something is wrong, we get that natural itch. That discord is a result of what we can sense around us but cannot actually address due to societal pressures, so we look out for ourselves and our own. Problem is "our own" can be socially prescribed as something unrelated to the actual issue so while we still have that feeling of discordance, every manufactured issue doesn't bring any relief. That leads into another quirk of our psychology: we double down when we're afraid to leave the herd.

It's just more often amplified in female behavior patterns because women are naturally part of a group while it's less unacceptable for men to buck the norms. Problem with that is casting off norms doesn't guarantee finding the right solution. Also doesn't mean that men are immune to norms, it just means we're less susceptible to them.

So you get the vast majority of women at least paying lip service to a bad normal and most men going along with it while dissent is all over the place, causing bizarre male trends as often as centered men.

While all this is happening the good men and women are increasingly alienated from both what is shown as each other, exiles from the norm.

The battle of the sexes is a contrived conflict. Our drives are complimentary, not conflicting.

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

Half the society is facing the same problem, it's not their fault. The country has taken a couple hits because of China sabotaging our food supply to make us weak, created technologies and control how we communicate and made us weaker. Try again.

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

Women do fine when you aren't a beta around them. Just like men, they get bitter when they know they're wrong but keep doing the same thing. They're just more susceptible to corruption than men are.

Spinsters are a fucking plague because they're bitter and don't want anyone to learn and grow. They want to justify their mistakes by projecting them outward. Female psychology isn't that difficult to understand.

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

nobody is going to slurp your arbys sauce whore.

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

By the Muslims they are anti male also.

Men are not allowed to wear gold or silk; women are. In general, both men and women should dress 'properly'.

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

native american i'll wager and from a flat open terrain state too

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

100% white, had the DNA run. This isn't about native American men. If you haven't noticed, this whole damn country is filled with weekend alcoholics.

Even if one could find a husband who isn't a (((pick up artist))) he has several vices, like alcohol, cigarettes, prescription pills, porn addiction.

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

Worshiping anything but the God(s) is absolutely ridiculous. And anyone who goes against the will of the God(s) is a heretic even if its your own family member.

men are worthless
women are innocent and nice because I say so
It's true!!!
Put the blame on anyone but women
It's the man's fault
Women are fine and just like men
IP hopping bitch detected.
SILENCE!! Women know your place. Never talk back or disobey

By the Muslims they are anti male also.
White Patriarchies are the best and the FINAL SOLUTION to almost all the problems in the West

Attached: 4890.jpg (116.18 KB, 661x800)
Attached: images.jpg (5.25 KB, 205x245)
Attached: the-fruit-and-vegetable-seller-oil-on-panel-56258314-58d727373df78c51626123ca.jpg (82.05 KB, 768x565)
Attached: 17th-century-portrait-of-a-woman-willem-wissing-1687-metropolitan-DCJ9M5.jpg (213.97 KB, 1037x1390)
Attached: a4af8d1c9967f48c2702981930d39c14--th-century-bohemia.jpg (9.5 KB, 236x292)

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

SILENCE!! Women know your place. Never talk back or disobey
At this point it is totally a fucking joke.

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

women are unattractive
its better to watch porn than to have sex
Lol virgin faggot detected

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

I second this, women are not evil until they are removed from their supportive role. In a role with equality they become evil.

Better said the farther outside of one's natural role the more one becomes destructive to nature.

I love women very much, they have given me much love and support throughout my life. I have said this to multiple women, " If i was just a little bit stupider you would have had me fooled"..

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

I'm a 19 year old young white man and have the exact opposite problem. Girls only want to fuck me. The ones that explicitly want relationships are typically psycho and fucked me on the first date. I mean, the sex is good but superficial. I guess that's just life, eh

Sage for double post

Attached: spread-it.png (371.15 KB, 800x450)

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

This will put pressures on women to behave themselves better.
No they would just vote to more gibs. Many countries already force alimony without marriage, then it would be alimony for hand holding , then looking, then menslaves would be distributed to women via central party committee

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

Shit user, I'm 40 and can't remember the last time I've been on a date where there was any interest and it didn't end in sex.

It's probably worse for me because the 30+ women are worthless and getting desperate.

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

It's actually 100% correct you fucking feminazi. A woman is supposed to be seen and not heard. Silence is a woman's glory! A woman should not teach or usurp authority over a man but remain in silence!!!

women are not evil until they are removed from their supportive role
This is absolute nonsense. Women were WELL KNOWN to be extremely evil in patriarchal times. A domestic peril as it were…
Supportive role
Women's only "role" is to do everything they're told. They have to strive to serve, please and obey their lords. They're our property! They're our slaves. That's how it's always going to be…

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

this

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

You know the onus is on you to set the pace for these whores, right? Women are only as moral as the authorities around them demand. Nothing stings a woman like rejection, and you can turn a lusty slut's come-on into a teachable moment when she learns a modicum of respect for herself, her family and her race.

Tl;dr: Don't be a nigger.

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

You could be right. It sounds a little weird, but I can see it working. I'll have to give it a shot. Thanks user

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

You keep refuting the smears, they have to find one that work.

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

fuck your cowardice and half solutions, we have a list of people who we wish to fuck up and those who are the most dangerous threats in rank, and how much they influence

white lefties
women (yes all of them, from all races)
jews
degenerates
niggers

just to start off with. If we can silence completely the left white, then the women enable evil in our society. The only good woman is one who has non shitty white baby in her womb, and a white fucking cock in her mouth.

Attached: 3kv94H.jpg (98.5 KB, 1024x624)

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

I know something that shuts the dumb whores completely up 100% of the time, the fact that there is a group like this active in our mids

hooktube.com/watch?v=cLr6ZofXftw

and that we are also loosely part of that group thanks to /sig/

James Thomas
James Thomas

Ofcourse women are the most evil, as jewish women can produce more kikes than every other race, even niggers. anyone born to a jewish female is automatically jewish

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

Go to make a anti women Movement.
Start anti women hate websites.
Make anti women video's and post THEN in this thread.without that,have this thread no sense any more.
And without imancipation pol have also no sense.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

Women are only as moral as the authorities around them demand
Correct. Women have no morality or sense or propriety but abide by them out of fear of others. This is the reason they must always live in fear… their evil nature is the only reason to strictly control them
Don't be a nigger
Actually patriarchal niggers (following any patriarchy) are far better than feminist men of any race. Feminist men are evil because they are in league with evil.

I'm just going to respond to myself
lol fuck off bitch. You've changed IPs at least 50-60 times in this thread. You changed 13 IPs in ten minutes on Saturday ffs. But we're going to fight you to the death… the death of feminism!!

AS USUAL – FEMINISTS & WOMEN HATE FACTS!

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

women enable evil in our society. The only good woman is one who has non shitty white baby in her womb, and a white fucking cock in her mouth.
Completely agree with this. There is no morally GOOD woman as such.

If woman were as little as she is GOOD, the peascod would make her a gown and a hood

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

When people have no facts they either ignore what we do know, or jump to shaming language and all kinds of personal attacks. It's the most obvious tactic that any intelligent person should be able to see through with the greatest of ease.

Also wtf is up with attacking patriarchal, anti-semitic Christian values and then promoting a feminized version of Christian values - Children Kitchen Church? Hitler was a feminist despite being anti-Jewish which only proves that feminism isn't mostly about Jews, but rather white-knights and women.

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

Sad to see half of Zig Forums is pathetically bluepilled on women.These spineless cucks keep blaming jews and niggers refusing to see how their own women have sold them out.
OP is right.Women are indeed evil and they and their army of manginas are a bigger threat than jews not only to western society but all of MANkind.

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

(((Our women)))

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

Ann coulter also opposed the abortion bill. Most women dont share any of their manipulation tricks

like this

youtube.com/watch?v=SddZvNQOuFw
youtube.com/watch?v=56yXu5-pxeI

literally 99.99999% of them dont share anything of value with us that would help us against the bad women. This one odd woman that I posted here is like the only one in the entire history of women who even remotely tried to probably.

It was always us against them, and they chose to be like this, we didnt. Why would it seem strange then that we respond in kind? The women who are supposidly here who are on our side…ha, they are but mere infiltrators. Polluting our language with concepts and remarks that are damaging to the unaware.

They are the natural spies, the constant infiltrators, the malice pouring from their holes is never ending. The jew may have his own hollidays in which he may rest time to time, and he may not attack all of our ways of being, but merely mock them as he flocks to his money bag making enterprises. But the woman is complete unrelenting evil.

Everywhere we go, be it from music, video games, manly clubs of all sort that wish no harm upon the women…SHE MUST DESTROY AND SHE IS ACTIVELY WORKING TOWARDS THAT DESTRUCTION.

She claims that men are not good enough, I then posted the "on the basis of father frost" to which she always never replies. Because she does not wish for us to become better, she merely wishes to destroy us. Such is her nature.

and as such, after realizing what her nature is, our only course of action is to completely silence her, so that the collective of women does not dare to even utter a single word. She must be silenced and her actions punished with the utmost violence

Attached: 1545904601744.png (562.62 KB, 659x464)

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

ruins childhood
-_-
It was always us against them, and they chose to be like this, we didnt. Why would it seem strange then that we respond in kind?
100% agreed. More power to you!
the malice pouring from their holes is never ending. The jew may have his own hollidays in which he may rest time to time, and he may not attack all of our ways of being, but merely mock them as he flocks to his money bag making enterprises. But the woman is complete unrelenting evil.
Exactly. And Hitler being a feminist is proof that it's women and white-knights, not Jews who continue to support and promote feminism
after realizing what her nature is, our only course of action is to completely silence her, so that the collective of women does not dare to even utter a single word. She must be silenced and her actions punished with the utmost violence
Yes, and their eyes must be DOWNCAST!!

Excellent post, brother! We need more people like you to stand up/speak up

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

so, what's your solution? The female problem is hard to solve, men will not give up on sex no matter how good of an argument you give them. They are cucks by birth to the vagina.
At least like 95% of them.
I was personally already baffled as an 11 year old when some girl barged into our conversation and instead of rebuking her and telling her to fuck off, my friend welcomed her and let her ruin the entire discussion. I did not understand how somebody could be this pathetic, I saw zero fault with the woman. Well lets not say zero, her attempt at gaining meaningless attention is like the attempt of a puppy trying to get free attention. It's fine, but to actually give in to it is beyond cuckery.
So how do you make people understand that women need to be treated harshly and objectively just like men?
leftie cucks already pretend like they are treating women "equallly" which of course isnt true, but they arent even consciously aware of it. Look at the EU parliament, I believe they decided on a 30% female quota. All while still believing that women are equal to men. The cognitive dissonance and wweakness is on levels that are blowing my mind. Weakness like that has spread through all institutions of the western world.
I actually honestly do not believe that a non-violent approach can solve the cuckery of men. It simply isnt possibly because by its very definition, men will not put words, logic, justice over pussy. 95-99% of men wont make that sacrifice. So the only logical solution would be a violent overthrow, Good luck finding the number of men to do that for something as ridiculously abstract and counter intuitive as "lets take women's rights away"
I mean imagine recruiting for that.

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

Lol literally noone in this thread except women like you have tried to make this about celibacy or homosexuality. We are simply asking for a return to how its ALWAYS BEEN
cucks by bird
WRONG. Things have always been very different to this radical, mindless society. They are cucks by training given by women and feminists. This training includes reward and punishment mechanisms apart from just blatant coercion and abuse

They should not even have a VOICE, let alone a choice!

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

‘when you see your wife commit an offense, don’t rush at her with insults and violent blows…Scold her sharply, bully and terrify her. And if this still doesn’t work…take up a stick and beat her soundly, for it is better to punish the body and correct the soul than to damage the soul and spare the body…then readily beat her, not in rage but out of charity and concern for her soul, so that the beating will redound to your merit and her good.’

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

All women are fucking gaslighters. 100% of them are lying emotional abusers apart from being more physically abusive. They perpetrate the worst forms of abuse in the worst way. There is nothing worse than a woman.

Hitler was a feminist despite being anti-Jewish which only proves that feminism isn't mostly about Jews, but rather white-knights and women.
Correct. Every one of these feminists deserves absolute genocide

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

The biggest bullies in the world are all women. Their passive aggressive behavior, berating and shaming language is through the roof and the constant problems lead to nagging to death

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

From what I've seen, women are the root of all evil. The men who want to court/impress them are the worst men by far

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

Its SAD that /pol is still a board that worshipps feminazis like HITLER!
We must correct this wrong, for we speak onlt the truth!

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

MGTOW will continue to grow in a feminist society of any kind, including Nazi society. MGTOW will continue until patriarchy returns either through:

1. The destruction of western civilization from within, and patriarchal return by the remaining few desperate ones

2. The takeover of western civilization by non-western patriarchal people

3. Through a violent revolution by enlightened white men to end feminism within the West, hence saving our race and civilization.

The third option is the best but we're willing to take the other two if you're not going to give in to our demands!!

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

In all fairness, women in general are just stupid, not evil. It is the ideology that is evil. That is, it is designed to corrupt and weaken a society in order to prepare it for invasion. The real question I am asking myself is how in the hell did western civilization create this system, only to have it fall into the hands of our enemies and be used against us. Surely I am missing something here.

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

BEGONE THOT!! Women were always known to be highly evil, if not the root of evil before feminism and all these ideologies began which were designed to make women out to be not evil.

How is it not evil to try and make your husband feel bad regularly, for example, by humiliating his family or falsely accusing him?
How is it not evil to take his money and then tell your kids/public that you're his victim?
How is it not evil to tell men that to get selected they need to be evil… that they look cool when they bully others… and shame/humiliate nice men?

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

Pathetic, have sex virgin

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

Die die die die die die die DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE FUCKING FEMINIST!

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

My wife is pretty cool. We went bike riding by the lake this afternoon and she made a picnic lunch

Attached: 1556779487146.jpg (73.75 KB, 1024x526)

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

Riding the chain driven jew

It is all over for you boyo.

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

I see too much feminist apologetics, care to excerpt?

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

Wow, what a faggot.

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

Alpha male, loser, nice guy/bad boy, grow a pair etc. And THIS.. is the cause of most, if not all the evil in nightlife, workplaces, neighborhoods, schools & families
Men rule on female values in order to keep the women happy. Careful of letting your dick make your decisions for you.

Women have unrealistically high standards, as they should animalistically. The flip side of this is that all substandard men are the result of substandard women getting fucked by Chad.

The thing about this is that women will follow Chad anywhere and let him do anything to her. They only attempt to control you when they are sexually unimpressed with you. This all means that they are driven by their libido, even more so than are men. While men see sex as a goal, for women it is also a means, a source of answers. That they have a harder time than men separating their libido from their logic is likely a result of female brains being more integrated and thus less autistic.

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

Wtf? Bicycles are extremely white. Same as motorcycles. Cars are for fat niggers such as yourself. Imagine having a back seat to carry your wife’s nigger boyfriend around lmao

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

Based poster.

But elsewhere itt
waaah women take advantage of men
The purpose of sexual exchange is for children. Thus resources will flow one way. Your superior strength and intellect is not for vidya and cummies. Its for fatherhood which means sacrifice. Grow up.

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

Anyone led by their dick deserves the fate of being betrayed by woman

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

straight.com/life/1252016/comedian-yumi-nagashimas-solution-dealing-vancouvers-creepy-white-men

So glad I left the coast for good. I hate that shithole with a passion.

Attached: jap2.JPG (82.4 KB, 602x763)
Attached: jap1.JPG (144.08 KB, 734x1539)

Asher James
Asher James

All men deserve the fate of being betrayed by women? Well, there! It is settled. No more use complaining.

David Lee
David Lee

They're not the enemy, they're just retarded. Don't give them rights or education, problem solved. Jews and their good goys pets are the real enemy.

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

No user…this whole thread is totally devoted to the evil of women.
IT IS NOT THE JEWS, user

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

Why would you post this dogshit article? Nobody cares what some whitewashed gook thinks.

Julian Green
Julian Green

Attached: image0-15.jpg (24.05 KB, 508x426)

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

whitewashed gook thinks
As she desperately tries to be even whiter (based ugly fucking bug woman)…haha hilarious user.

Attached: asians-with-and-without-makeup.jpg (10.85 KB, 255x187)

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

Damn I can't even get a big titted Japanese gf anymore, what has the world come to

Attached: 01IMG-2094-e1396838021876.jpg (200.18 KB, 1000x1500)

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

You can but she will BE EVIL, user…EVIL…
NOT THE JEWS…IT IS HER BIG TITTIES THAT ARE EVIL.

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

Will she be evil to me

Attached: 94300cc0.jpg (13.14 KB, 240x320)

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

It already exists and it's shit. It's called the catholic church.

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

Only if you are a good goy.
Why is that asian so close to someones asshole?
i think I'd rethink that.

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

Oh lucky me

Attached: tumblr-n69c0hVox61qfuwm5o1-1280.jpg (23.39 KB, 700x394)

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

This

Attached: 1439667752659-1.jpg (259.52 KB, 1294x982)

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

Evil titties…watch out OP's head is going to explode if you keep posting those boob jobs

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

Its going to be like Scanner Darkly than

Attached: 5266baabc4af2.jpg (95.64 KB, 337x450)

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

Moby dick, maybe…that is a big girl.
''Argh user, harpoon yerself an asian."

Somewhere in the distance a tiny explosion is heard round the world as OP's head vaporizes at the very idea that ye pirate self harpooned some poon or pirate booty.

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

Worshiping anything but the God(s) is absolutely ridiculous. And anyone who goes against the will of the God(s) is a heretic even if its your own family member.
Why are you alternately pluralising "God"? You don't sound like you even know what you believe in, how do you expect anyone to take what you're saying as anything other than a LARP?

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

And every traitorous woman deserves to be raped.

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

I don't know if anyone has said it before.I guess not.that's why I'll just say it.don't pay attention to that wicca nonsense.it's spirituality in the wrong way.women find comfort in it.that whole wicca nonsense needs to be persecuted.only the church can be God's ultimate truth.and some spirituality and religions, but that wicca nonsense absolutely needs to be persecuted.kill then.

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

Sees OP mentions Jews as a problem
Falsely accuses OP
This only proves how evil you feminists are

According to traditions she is supposed to be put to death or suffer terrible consequences such as mutilation and public humiliation. But yes, women do deserve rape if they fall out of line too much. Of course, I'm not including marital rape here because that's normal (women are the property of their husbands)

Moses had some good advice for dealing with enemies:
"Kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known a man by sleeping with him. But all the young girls who have not known a man by sleeping with him, keep alive for yourselves"

Abduction marriage is not just a Greco-Roman or Germanic custom, it is also found in the Bible:
If a man encounters a young woman, a virgin who is not engaged, takes hold of her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her must give the young woman’s father 50 silver shekels, and she must become his wife

There's nothing wrong with kidnapping a bride for yourself especially in a feminist society. How else are we going to keep all these free roaming women in check? Rome was in fact founded on the mass abduction of women by Romulus and his band (see image)

Attached: F198306P.jpg (25.25 KB, 400x285)

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

so Islam was right

maybe it's the only way forward, submit and fix all our problems in the west

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

You are right, but it's not just witchcraft cult members that need to be persecuted. Women in general have an affinity for witchcraft. In fact, witchcraft is nothing but worshipping the feminine as the supreme or defying the commandments of God (atheism).

Every woman is inherently a witch

Islam was right
Just like almost every other religion/culture/philosophy since the beginning of time.

submit to Islam
Submit to our ancestors. Don't forget islam is still bad because of its fake myths

But you already know that. You're just another FEMINAZI who wants to say that patriarchy stems from Islam even though the FACTS say that Islam is just a copied patriarchy

You are much worse than the Jews. All you heretics will soon face the axe!!

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

ALL HAIL PATRIARCHY!!

Attached: sellingawife.png (377.93 KB, 525x414)
Attached: image-placeholder-title.jpg (270.95 KB, 895x1200)
Attached: 220px-Contemporary-wife-selling-print-georgian-scrapbook-1949.jpg (19.51 KB, 220x260)
Attached: 350px-Rowlandson,-Thomas---Selling-a-Wife---1812-14.jpg (25.56 KB, 349x207)
Attached: selling-wife-96774858.jpg (247.63 KB, 1200x675)

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

Attached: D5rywc1U8AAucfU.jpg (55.86 KB, 962x556)

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Cut down every feminist you see even if he's your own brother! Kill them all…. for the GOOD of all mankind. Supporters of evil (women) must be SACRIFICED to usher in a new golden age!!

Attached: quote-women-are-nothing-but-machines-for-producing-children-napoleon-bonaparte-3-12-98.jpg (44.67 KB, 850x400)
Attached: quote-nature-intended-women-to-be-our-slaves-they-are-our-property-napoleon-bonaparte-105-76-64.jpg (46.04 KB, 850x400)
Attached: tagged-woman-walters-art-museum.jpg (121.92 KB, 575x740)

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

Women vote blue too much for my comfort. Rolling back feminism is a key priority. They'll always feel compassion and mercy for our racial enemies.

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

Quit being led by your dick you dumb fuck. They are not reliable. Look at OP (a goat/boy fucker) and his IP hopping fucking ass…he is led by his dick and it hasn't done him any favors. Also there wouldn't be any 'traitorous women' if you all would MAN THE FUCK UP and slaughter the subhumans (like OP) like you should. Problem solved (OP problem as well).

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

yay faggot world…dick in ass 24/7 for all anons…I am surprised you don't have more supporters since there are so many of you faggots on Zig Forums

Attached: the-anus-is-not-a-sex-organ-fag.jpeg (99.36 KB, 900x644)

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

Christianity is the answer…
And YOU are the cuckold here
This has to be satire. It just has to be.

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

The whole thing is satrire since it is a kike faggot who is not a National Socialist allowed to post on Zig Forums. Are you seriously considering his comment that all women must be sacrificed to bring in a new FAGGOT golden age to be 'the answer' to your nationalist/racial dreams?
Supporters of evil (women) must be SACRIFICED to usher in a new golden age!!
At this point he is openly declaring that he wants to take it in the ass forever and that all women must be murdered to usher in his faggot golden age…and yet no one complains and they all think that globohomo kikes are 'a normal' part of our movement.

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

Two things here
1. I actually doubt he is a kike because were he an actual kike, he'd be trying to associate wanton slaughter of women with National Socialism to make it look bad. This guy has been doing this for years now and while I don't agree with him, he clearly cares deeply about this idea and has actually done his research.
2. Not everyone who posts here is a NatSoc, user. I may not even be a NatSoc myself because while I believe in the ideas of National Socialism, I do not subscribe to the ideology

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

But you do want to take it up the ass forever from this user. Who need kikes when one of our own is advocating that 50% of our people be slaughtered. At least you could preface your comments with, I am a faggot who loves taking it up the ass and can't wait for OP to fuck me.

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

But you do want to take it up the ass forever from this user.
You're as nutty as OP.

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

Jewish men were always known to be much better than women, despite being the worst of men.

Feminism is not mainly promoted by Jews it is promoted by FEMINAZIS like you (Liberals, Cuckservatives, Hitler, Wicca) who are the worst enemy of ALL MANKIND!!

You will all fall to the power of God/Good and thus Religion

They'll always feel compassion and mercy for our racial enemies.
Another attempt to make women look good. Women vote for those who will continue the oppression of men and women's rights. Most white women voted for Trump who is another death-deserving feminist. Women also voted for Hitler who was a disgusting believer in women's rights to some degree, and an advocate of "true equality"

How many women will vote for a STRICT PATRIARCHY supporter who promises a return to the pre-feminist era? Possibly none. Thus women's rights will continue until we FORCE THEM BACK INTO SUBMISSION through the power of religion(including agnosticism) and ban atheism.

It's not an idea.
It's just how it's ALWAYS BEEN!!!
You obviously don't "agree" because you're just another indoctrinated feminist whose been brainwashed all his life. You even converse with the likes of Nazis who are just another kind of feminists

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

Your abusive crazy-making tactics are useless. We know you are evil because you are in league with evil. You are a much greater threat than any Jew.

Attached: 1mogul-warrior-women.jpg (37.01 KB, 351x578)
Attached: 090818-47-Art-History-Medieval-Middle-Ages-Eyck-Arnolfini-Women.jpg (82.07 KB, 600x794)
Attached: images.jpg (13.32 KB, 262x192)
Attached: medieval-ladies-2.jpg (54.43 KB, 535x457)
Attached: Hey-Madeleine-of-Burgundy-Presented-by-SMM.jpg (237.14 KB, 472x493)

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

Also faggotry is part of Zig Forums culture?
Why am I not surprised that Bolshevik jews are drawn to faggotry? And the weakest of our men are drawn into degeneracy with them…
You know OP could move to a monastery or he could go to prison where he could enjoy faggot culture 24/7 but he doesn't want to actually go be a part of faggot culture, he want to bring faggot culture to the world. His 'golden age' of faggotry…why? BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING FAGGOT KIKE…I don't know why this is difficult for you all, but for some reason it is…I guess it is your lack of standards, an anus is 'just as good' as a vagina, a disgusting bug is 'just as good' as a White woman…SMH there is no hope for anyone who would agree with this OP/user. You are all fags or kikes (mentally or spiritually) you aren't any less than this kike faggot not one of you LARPers who thinks they are National Socialist while supporting a kike faggot who wants to genocide 50% of our race is actually a 'conservative'.
"Muh user, he has done his research…"
Yeah, but there are a couple things he has conveniently left out…

Kayden James
Kayden James

Not really…you support the murder of all women on the planet. You are a faggot just like OP.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

You are a much greater threat than any Jew.
Says the goat/boy fucking jew.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

In the third picture, the women is rich and have rich husbands. Poor women don’t have time for this bullshits at that old time.

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

The faggot OP still wants to kill them though, rich or poor to a faggot all women are 'evil' user. I don't think you can really appreciate a world without women or what would happen afterwards when the men begin to slaughter each other to the last man.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

Frankly I am surprised that there are female mathematicians.

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

We already know what happens in a community without women or with few women. But I suppose this is an appropriate end to humanity on this planet as any other…since that is what Zig Forums faggots want.

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

That is because you can't imagine anyone with abilities beyond your own. Typical fag.

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

Silence, woman. This is not degeneracy, it is just NORMAL behavior and we are going to end feminism one way or another. Your false accusations only prove how evil you are and why you must be stopped!!

Let the power of God/Good imprison you necessary evil once and for all

Attached: Júpiter-y-Tetis,-por-Dominique-Ingres.jpg (35.47 KB, 300x375)
Attached: st-albert-the-great-1.jpg (17.31 KB, 325x420)
Attached: download-(1).jpg (10.58 KB, 190x266)
Attached: 61qh80EB1IL.jpg (77.69 KB, 338x500)
Attached: 480a00a1bb485964ea642b731264b1cd.jpg (14.49 KB, 238x212)

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

what would happen afterwards when the men begin to slaughter each other to the last man.
Of course I have witnessed that. Normal white guys are stealing the women with disabilities that are higher than thots away from the poor angry single men with disabilities.

I never seen a lady working as an mathematician. I know the women can do the math but I am talking about the career.

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

you support the murder of all women on the planet.
And where did you get that idea?
Learn to read. I'm one of the first posters ITT and I accused OP (correctly) of IP hopping.
I'm also this user

Christian King
Christian King

A community with artificial wombs and robowaifus… That would solve A LOT of problems.

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

Attached: download.png (3.83 KB, 225x225)
Attached: we-should-not-be-too-familiar-with-the-lower-orders-or-with-women-quote-1.jpg (62.66 KB, 620x800)
Attached: download-(1).png (5.46 KB, 225x225)

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

You a kike faggot who openly wants to slaughter all women and institute a homosexual golden age.
WHY THE MODS ALLOW YOU TO POST HERE IS BEYOND ME
Did you think I didn't screencap that last comment about murdering all women on the planet. DON'T think you are going to 'backtrack now' that you have admitted your desire for a homosexual globe, user. I am going to use this against you in the future because it shows YOUR REAL AGENDA pretty plainly.
WOMEN KNOW YOU FAGGOTS ARE THE ENEMY OF HUMANITY WHICH IS WHY YOU LUST FOR POWER OVER US

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

No it wouldn't FAGGOT. You have no idea what it is going to be like to have sex with something that is WAAAAAAYYY smarter than you will ever be, but I am laughing that you are going to try it.

Camden King
Camden King

Michael Swift: "Gay Revolutionary"

We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us.

Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too, and only one man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of another man.

All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men.

All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically and financially. We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.

If you dare to cry faggot, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead, puny bodies.

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly caresses man; we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace the cheap, superficial, sentimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads.

Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable and de rigueur, and we will succeed because we are adept at setting styles. We will eliminate heterosexual liaisons through usage of the devices of wit and ridicule, devices which we are skilled in employing.

We will unmask the powerful homosexuals who masquerade as heterosexuals. You will be shocked and frightened when you find that your presidents and their sons, your industrialists, your senators,your mayors, your generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not the safe, familiar, bourgeois, heterosexual figures you assumed them to be. We are everywhere; we have infiltrated your ranks. Be careful when you speak of homosexuals because we are always among you; we may be sitting across the desk from you; we may be sleeping in the same bed with you.

There will be no compromises. We are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled.

We shall raise vast private armies, as Mishima did, to defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and honor are invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers.

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

Learn to read
As if she can't read and didn't just intentionally make a blatant false accusation.
It's so obvious that women are evil you just need to wake up and stop giving them special treatment.
She's trying to take you for a ride like a typical woman. Also this woman has hopped at least 50 different IPs in various threads saying the same old bullshit (eg saying anti-feminist men want to kill all women or calling us globohomo/faggots in all caps) but I don't see you calling her out.

Listen to the words long written down…

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence–will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.

All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.

The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion. Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men.

"We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions. We shall portray the homosexuality of the great leaders and thinkers who have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man.

"We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution.

Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks.

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

You even type like 'michael swift' you big flaming faggot.

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

I laugh that you are taken in by this FAGGOT who is promoting Swifts Homosexual manifesto…

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Kys

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Just look at this highly evil witch and tell me with a straight face that she doesn't deserve to be put in her place with a beating

Attached: 09d0a472380d7287c24608369b60c33e.jpg (51.38 KB, 500x543)
Attached: Nope.jpg (126.51 KB, 582x797)
Attached: download-(2).jpg (17.32 KB, 225x224)
Attached: g32.062ra.jpg (74.26 KB, 677x425)
Attached: Minature-of-a-jealous-husband-beating-his-wife.png (290.94 KB, 504x323)

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

AT LEAST BE HONEST WITH ANONS THAT THIS IS YOUR 'FAGGOT GOLDEN AGE' THAT YOU ARE PROMOTING

BE HONEST YOU BIG GLOBOHOMO FUCKING FAGGOT, THIS HOMOSEXUAL MANIFESTO IS WHAT YOU ARE SHOOTING FOR

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

NOTHING TO SAY NOW THAT THE TRUTH IS EXPOSED

YOU AREN'T A CONSERVATIVE, YOU AREN'T FOR 'MEN'S RIGHTS'

YOU ARE A GLOBOHOMO FUCKING FAGGOT

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence–will be abolished.

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity

Supporters of evil (women) must be SACRIFICED to usher in a new golden age!!

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked.
All laws anons, that means gang rapes of all men, little boys and infants are ON THE TABLE…what a LOVELY FUCKING WORLD IT WILL BE WHEN OP GETS HIS WAY…
I BET YOU NATIONAL SOCIALIST FAGGOTS CAN'T WAIT

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

Faggots don't advocate woman-beating and make better friends with women that men.

FACTS always bust you women & feminists so bad hahaha! It's beautiful!!!

The facts/truth/God/Man will always prevail over falsehood/Evil/Woman.

Attached: 8041784-orig.jpg (40.54 KB, 400x267)
Attached: header-essay-k040309-royal-19-d-ii-f--10v-murder-of-abel-.jpg (677.73 KB, 2000x1252)
Attached: 5563998272-551c863e09-z.jpg (40.53 KB, 551x429)
Attached: m324.063va.jpg (77.08 KB, 580x390)
Attached: WmarriageC.jpg (29.17 KB, 300x204)

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

You already got what you wanted and yet you are not very happy.

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.

He is your enemy and you all are too fucking stupid to get it…LMFAO…
He wants to gang rape your infant sons, murder your mothers, sisters, wives and daughters and you all are too fucking stupid to get it.

Oh my God it is so fucking funny…

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

Wrong user. I am the happiest person on Zig Forums. The only thing that would make a really divine 'golden age' is the extermination of the kike/globohomo parasites that infect this planet.

James Johnson
James Johnson

There will be no compromises (to our homosexual agenda). We are not middle-class weaklings (like you National Socialists men).

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

"We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions.

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

Those who oppose us will be exiled (driven from their nations, hmmm perhaps their nations would just be given over to brown subhuman trash instead; yes, that seems to be this globohomo kikes agenda; because brown people are natural homos anyway).

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets.

We shall sodomize your sons

Your sons shall become our minions (castrated slaves) and do our bidding.

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love (you will be forced to participate in faggot sex) between men.

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

If you dare to cry faggot, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead, puny bodies.

we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile (sodomize) your dead, puny bodies.
we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile (sodomize) your dead, puny bodies.

Robert Price
Robert Price

It's not hard to see the ILLUSION this woman is trying to present. Women are highly evil and are thus naturally apt for creating all kinds of illusions/falsehoods. She hasn't started changing IPs yet but that'll start very soon, trying to change this thread from tradition to homosexuality.

BEWARE, OH SIMPLE MEN!! Women are a necessary evil, but gays are not

Anyways, let's not forget the tradition of parading on a donkey, which is one of the oldest traditions on the planet.

Christian society often ridiculed and humiliated husbands thought to be battered and/or dominated by their wives. A battered husband was trotted around town riding a donkey backwards while holding its tail.

Let's go back to those days!

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

This is the golden age the OP wants to usher in…enjoy it you fucking faggot 'National Socialists' who couldn't figure out what was correct or good for you to save your life.

YOU WILL LITERALLY LIVE AND DIE IN HELL WITH OP, AND I WILL LAUGH AT YOU FROM THE GRAVE

YOU WILL DESERVE EVERYTHING, EVERY HOMOSEXUAL GANG RAPE OF YOUR CHILD IN FRONT OF YOU AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT IS DONE TO YOUR BODIES AND YOUR WOMEN

THIS FAGGOT KIKE OP WAS WHAT YOU WANTED