The Soul of America, Globalism, and Western Society

Collectives don't exist - only individuals. Without those individuals, the collectives fall into ruin, death, and worse.

That which unites us, as Tyrion Lannister said it best, is stories. And every individual is a story. Find that story, put a dagger through its heart, and once the story becomes boring and/or too tinged with grief, the unity will shatter, and no righteous cries of martyrdom and heroism will ever bring it back.

When did the death of Rome begin? With the death of Julius Cesar.

When did the death of Greece begin? With the death of Alexander the Great.

Sure, they may have lasted for centuries after, but that's only how long the stories kept them going.

You can see this in fiction as well. As well as how those souls change with time.

Yhwach thought the Soul King, naturally, was the soul of Soul Society. But Ichigo is.

The Grand Priest plotted against Goku simply because it was clear he's the proper soul of that story, not the tyrannical, genocidal king he serves.

Once the story ends, its over. It gets retold, it gets stale, and the society built on that tale dies.

Why do you think religionists are so desperate to bring right-wing atheists back to christianity?

They know that without their archaic stories, their abrahamic society - western society - is doomed.

But its already dead. Its stale. Its dead. Its worthless. People will move on to something more interesting and relevant to them.

The only thing remotely interesting about the right to anyone is Trump and memes around him and some edgy race war.

The right's soul has died, and personally, I say good riddance.

The left's soul needs to die next. It has only one left. Once that dies, left and right hegelianism is nothing but a dead ideology on the brink of collapse.

That soul is Ryan Reynolds. Even more charismatic and loved than Trump and not only votes for but financially backs child murderers like Obama and Sanders, as well as an organization dedicated to stagnation and the status quo aptly named "We Are Change".

Tarrant could have done more to incite a civil war in the U.S. if he had shot that one man than if he had slaughtered every muslim man, woman, and child in all of Oceania, let alone NZ. If anything just because media would have nothing but Drumpfs and Last Jedis to give us then.

If your goal is to destroy America, the West, globalism, the left, or just hurtle things into a civil war or a race war or whatever, or even make him a martyr for the eco-fascist views he shares with Tarrant, then Ryan Reynolds should be at the top of your hit list.

I find his movies funny too, for the record. As someone born and raised in America, I actually feel a bit like "yep this is fucked up" even saying this despite knowing just how unforgivably pure evil this clown is off-screen, and knowing he's probably worse due to his associations and likely connection to Pizzagate. This is definitely a Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim sort of idea. But I'd rather reserve sentiment for the children mass murdered by his shitty ideology.

If you kill the head clown, clown world will burn as it should.

It is a dark task, and a daunting one, but if you want change, you have to kill the clown and let the fire rise.

Attached: ryan-reynolds-today-tease2-160127_4eb6e124f023f2cb4435041490aa70d8.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Saged with extreme prejudice.

Attached: SLSgu0H_d.jpg (640x796, 21.26K)

nice blog post faggot

Attached: 1468476158012.webm (720x480, 6.73M)

Whatever. Your loss. Enjoy irrelevance and have a good night.

WE DID IT TUMBLR!

"America" doesn't have a soul. "America" is a failed social experiment in anti-nationalism that ended in 1865. "America" is a walking corpse, feeding on the brains of the children of the White Nation. Either the White Nation will put a bullet in the brain of that walking corpse, or "America" will kill the White Nation to continue stumbling for a little while longer, because it disintegrates like Yugoslavia.

I was speaking of the sole "person" remaining whose bread and circuses sustain that walking corpse.

If you want the bread and circuses to stop and the riots to begin, Ryan Reynolds is your target. If you'd rather just let the zombie continue stumbling along, then just sage this thread and go about your day. Have a good night.

Not sure that checks out bud.

That's because you're an autistic with no empathy and no grasp of abstract concepts. This post isn't for you - its for the few on here who aren't part of some edgelord culture who want to effect and accelerate real change. Go play call of duty and watch pewdepie and have a good night.

>Only (((I))) effect change, not you.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 11.21.27 AM.png (286x174, 87.1K)

I have plenty of empathy for sufferers of autism. And you. Which is why I advised that you go do something more productive and fulfilling with your life like game instead of trying to derail change for (((their))) sake.

Well yea, actually. You kill the parasite that makes the corpse continue walking. I just gave you his name.

Clearly isn't.

I mean, you can, you just choose not to.

Whatever.

Nice projection.

I have a life to return to. Keep burying anything that would actually make a difference, goys. Have a good night.

My name is Chris Hopkins
Email me: [email protected]

Let's take this offline.

I'll pass, tough guy. You have fun doing nothing but calling other people zog agents while you cheer edgelords who shoot brown kids instead of child murder-backing celebrities. This has been up long enough for at least one or two who actually listen and seek as I seek to have read it. Keep being edgy and have a good night.

Hey, faggot, I'm being dead serious, meet me somewhere and let's settle this like men. I know as a woman that might be difficult for you.

My number is (925) 980-6996 and my name is Chris. You won't post your name or number.

Who's tough?

Back to reddit.

You! You're as tough as Ryan Reynolds! Congrats! Have a good night.

You are scared of being doxxed, I doxx myself nigger. Let's go.

what a great display of internet fagottry, stfu useless nigger. Listen this thread is trivial shit, the guy is proposing to kill the man who he sees as the representation of the american volksgeist.

God damn, the balls on this guy.

Ryan Reynolds or Chris Hopkins?

Whoops, my message was directed at Chris.

AwesomenessTV, thank you. You WFH today?

Out from college until my summer job starts. You?

Business as usual. WFH today and skimming server logs for anything interesting. Could be worse, I guess. Where you going to school?

UTDallas. Are you a data analyst or IT perchance?
t. Software Engineer

Attached: refugee_reddit.jpg (1200x859, 239.03K)