Christcucks Against Niggers

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

A Christian pastor got 50,000 niglets to drink bleach. Does this mean that Christianity and Christcucks can be manipulated to serve our purposes?

theguardian.com/world/2019/may/18/bleach-miracle-cure-uganda-us-pastor-robert-baldwin-sam-little

Attached: cuck.PNG (2.94 MB, 1789x1660)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
desuarchive.org/cucktianity/thread/11/

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

What a great man.

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

We should do more psyops under the guise of medical treatments. So many people believe drinking bleach will rid them of parasites. Why not invent our own "snake poison" to sell to shitskins?

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

FUCK YEAH

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Where is the IQ world map when you need it?

Ian James
Ian James

We should convince the niggers to bathe in Turpentine. Drinking paint thinner and washing yourself can turn you white!

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

*with it

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Attached: DNS.jpg (100 KB, 640x427)

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

I don't think that's how it works in the west. It works in Uganda, because people there are fucking dumb and it's a shithole. Using his authority as a pastor, he was able to trick those imbeciles. However, in the west, people are smarter (even though niggers are still fucking dumb), and way more wary of strangers, I suppose.
What you can do is join an existing food distribution organisation and contribute poisoned food. You'll have to make sure that the recipients of your donation are almost exclusively niggers (depending on whether you are willing to risk harming whites in the process as well). On /k/ there is this PDF about creating botox using meat and dirt, it sounds pretty simple.
You could even poison water melons or chicken wings, lol.

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

just one google search away

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

The stupid bleach cure literally began in the U.S.

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

Botox is the toxin of Clostridium Botulinum, the bacteria that causes botulism. Maybe there are some anons who can recan tainted food and have it shipped off quickly?

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

Attached: IronChad13.png (509.55 KB, 640x427)

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

It's called MMS. I don't know about HIV or AIDS, but it's helped me get rid of more than one cold or flu I couldn't shake.

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

<laughs in pagan>
The Ugandans would be better off with their original pagan beliefs in which they praised blue eyed and light skinned deities from above and were happy with their station in life.

Attached: O-come-Zeus,-son-of-the-Father.mp4 (15.16 MB, 540x360)

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

Drinking? Fuck no, you need to take the bleach via ENEMA if you want it to be effective!

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

Christcucks Against Niggers

Another mensa thread at /pol

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

uga buga! praise odin!

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

The Ugandans would be better off with their original pagan beliefs in which they praised blue eyed and light skinned deities
Did they really?

John Roberts
John Roberts

Attached: 9e690307e8e78720bf1cdbedbba20c47.jpg (81.2 KB, 600x554)

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

uga buga Mzungu
In no small words yes, but by Christianity and Islam the Africans are taught about equality in belief and told to forget the "White Gods".

Attached: Zulu-Shaman-Credo-Mutawa---Mzungu---Aryans.jpg (79.74 KB, 677x403)
Attached: people-congo-god-mask.jpg (17.98 KB, 236x355)
Attached: Lega-mask-goddess-idimu.jpg (254.38 KB, 780x1036)
Attached: Isuama.jpg (117.72 KB, 564x809)

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

credo mutwa is a really zany guy, but i'm not trying to disprove what you're saying. he claimed he once eat the flesh of a grey alien thinking it was hallucinogenic mushrooms and had a near death level trip, he did some interviews with icke

James Morgan
James Morgan

Without the positive moral influence of Christianity and Islam, Africa would have legal abortion and widespread contraception. That would mean hundreds of millions of Africans would never have been born.

Attached: Abort-Fig1.png (507.46 KB, 1047x689)

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

Does this mean that Christianity and Christcucks can be manipulated
christcucks by definition they can be manipulated.

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

I believe a more stealthy way to a final solution is the tiny prion. All known prion diseases in mammals affect the structure of the brain or other neural tissue; all are progressive, have no known effective treatment and are always fatal.[. Prions deserve a look

Attached: image.jpeg (84.42 KB, 638x479)

William Allen
William Allen

I believe the amatoxins in galerina mushrooms could be extracted and weaponized. In their natural form they are almost 90-100% fatal. If you ingest it you are fucked.

Attached: image.jpeg (44.84 KB, 450x338)

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

With amatoxins or prions delivery method needs worked out , both being oral. But shit if they will drink bleach it's going to be a walk in the park.

Attached: image.jpeg (1.75 MB, 3264x2448)

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

mensa shit lol

Attached: image.jpeg (2.02 MB, 3264x2448)

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

with near 100% chance of you infecting yourself unless you're going to be walking around in a bio suit.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

So are Jews
forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
Is Yahweh and Abraham /ourguy/?

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Attached: purple-drank.jpg (43.79 KB, 594x472)

David Bailey
David Bailey

just tell them it will get them high in 2 hours

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

Finding a good way to carry out the final solution is important and could be seen as a kind of force multiplier. We don' t have the numbers, maybe we have the brains and the will. Don't sperg and knock off a few 60 year old kikes at a kike-erria lol. Harness the awesome powers of science and get 100+ go for the high score. Tarrant could have gotten the high score but he left the fire bombs inside the car. How do the winds blow around Silicon Valley? ??? Be a shame if forest fires burned up all that woke inovation. FIRE is power.

Attached: image.jpeg (30.88 KB, 640x360)

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

I'm an ethnic Catholic

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

Anyone fact checked it?

David Hill
David Hill

implying pagan larp cucks fact check anything

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

Next time
greentext
the information in the article and provide an archive if possible.

Attached: D&C1.png (283.5 KB, 1000x800)

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

Jesus is a puppet. Shove your hand up his ass, move his lips and say whatever you want people to believe.

Attached: jesus-is-a-puppet.jpg (11.72 KB, 240x320)

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

africans having the foresight to use birth control.

I doubt the veracity of your claims.

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

This illustrates why, no matter how many niggers there are, we always have the upper hand in war. The mind is a beautiful thing, and one white man's ingenious mind beats 50,000 niggers.

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

Africa would have legal abortion and widespread contraception
They can't even afford filtered water, what the fuck are you talking about, nigger?

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

A box of condoms offered in Africa, that’s three fewer people drowned in the Mediterranean, a hundred thousand euros in savings for the French benefits system, two prison cells freed up and three centimetres of ice shelf preserved.”
desuarchive.org/cucktianity/thread/11/

The levels of christcuck faggotry can be ascertained by how the christcuck faggot loves seeing his own white daughter getting blacked because nigger was a christnigger.

Attached: D15KqTrWoAAe9AF.jpg (29.97 KB, 550x250)

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

claims bleach will eradicate HIV.Aids and other diseases
It will.

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

Context? Was this the Ebola Outbreak?

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

Haiti I'm pretty sure, from the earthquake. I doubt even a nigger would get that close with such skimpy protection if it were Ebola. They may think hospitals and medicine give you Ebola, but they know what it is lmao

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

based christcuck, he truly knows the way.