Tolkien vs. Evola

Two traditionalists of very different backgrounds, did they ever take note of each others' works?
They both seemed to find the postwar state of the west distasteful (Evola moreso) from a spiritual perspective, but they'd certainly have come to different conclusions on what to do about it.
The Indian-subcontinental religions were a big influence on Evola (largely because they meshed well with his aristocratic outlook), whereas Tolkien was a Roman Catholic who seemed to try his best to have faith in the virtue of the little people.
Anyone up for a general discussion thread + quotes + reading recommendations on this topic?

Attached: based evola.PNG (1200x874 378.76 KB, 146.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They may have deliberately chosen to keep clear of each other. Much like Rockwell did in regards to German nationalist parties at the time to help protect them from the "nazi" slogan, as he was well aware of how they'd be arrested for associating with a Nazi party. That's my theory at least. I would also think that spiritually they were somewhat similar, as Tolkien had rebuked Catholic officials when they tried to push him on the topic of reincarnation as it Tolkien view it would not be out of the realm of god for such a thing. If they did in fact decide to have a conversation I think it would have been a fascinating one.

dude read more before you say stupid shit. Being a member of the Nazi party isn't a crime, unlike being a member of the Communist party

Condenses a complex idea into a short and witty paragraph.
Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Dont say that about evola you brainlet

Evola was heavily involved in the mythos of Indo-European people which would naturally lead him there. Tolkien borrowed heavily from European mythos particularly Germanic and as far as Tibet to form his fictional languages. Read his letters and notes.

Tolkien's works are chock full of Masonic references and Evola is himself a Jewish Freemason. Try again kike shill.

Evola cut ties with one of his early mentors due to his support of Freemasonry, you lying fuck

Was just going to post this.

Go back to 4chan

Evola wrote extensively about Freemasonry and it's connections to jewry. He was able to read their caputured documents while working for Himmler in the SD division.

There are a lot of shills out today, this is a quality thread OP. Have a bump.

Did you mean Tolkien's or Evola's?

Thanks fren

Which masonic references were in Tolkien? I'm not a masonry-buff. And was it the original text that had those references or are you referring to the Peter Jackson adaptation (like where Sauron's the 'all-seeing eye' on Barad-Dur)

Not who you're replying to but could I get a citation for this? I've never heard of this before.

Evola would wear the ring of power

He would use jewish banking?

What and where kike?

Did you even read the post before replying to it?

Well, there is some definite truth to the idea that Evola had a nasty habit of getting lost in long paragraphs.

Which in this case wouldn't even be bad since the ASE was obviously pure evil. Sticks to Tolkien very binary approach to good and evil, very avestic.

Nah, older Evola is Tom Bombadil tier

Lets get them to reincarnate and find out. Gotta clear them some liebenstraben with a good old fashion race war though.

Evola wrote:
"It is thanks to my encounter with Reghini (and Guenon, who Reghini first mentioned to me) that I decidedly broke with what “occultist” or Theosophical tendencies I still possessed, and came to acknowledge the complete separateness and transcendence of initiatory wisdom with respect to all profane culture, and particularly modern."
Reghini was a fellow Traditionalist philosopher of the time that was pro-Freemasonry and other occult shit.

Johnathan Bowden summed Evolas world view up well
hooktube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs

BOWDEN SUPER-RED PILL
Everyone should listen to Johnathan Bowden. He has a ton of great videos. This is one of the most important videos he ever did.

Attached: PURGE.jpg (1024x755, 445.65K)

There's a Tolkien board, would love to have these kind of discussions there too.
>>>/arda/

Too right lad, just want him back tbh his power would have increased immeasurably in current year

Attached: hope_tolkien.png (1770x996, 566.79K)

Isn't Token the black guy from South Park?