IQ rates are falling across Western Europe, and experts are scratching their heads as to why.

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

May 22, 2019, 8:31 AM UTC

IQ rates are dropping in many developed countries and that doesn't bode well for humanity

People are getting dumber. That's not a judgment; it's a global fact. In a host of leading nations, IQ scores have started to decline.

Though there are legitimate questions about the relationship between IQ and intelligence, and broad recognition that success depends as much on other virtues like grit, IQ tests in use throughout the world today really do seem to capture something meaningful and durable. Decades of research have shown that individual IQ scores predict things such as educational achievement and longevity. More broadly, the average IQ score of a country is linked to economic growth and scientific innovation.

So if IQ scores are really dropping, that could not only mean 15 more seasons of the Kardashians, but also the potential end of progress on all these other fronts, ultimately leading to fewer scientific breakthroughs, stagnant economies and a general dimming of our collective future.

As yet, the United States hasn’t hit this IQ wall — despite what you may be tempted to surmise from the current state of the political debate. But don’t rush to celebrate American exceptionalism: If IQs are dropping in other advanced countries but not here, maybe that means we’re not really an advanced country (too much poverty, too little social support).

Or — just as troubling — if we are keeping up with the Joneses (or Johanssons and Jacques) in terms of national development, that means we are likely to experience similarly plummeting IQs in the near future. At which point, the U.S. will face the same dangers of intellectual and economic stagnation.

If we want to prevent America from suffering this fate, we’d better figure out why IQs are dropping elsewhere. But it’s uncharted territory. Until recently, IQ scores only moved in one direction: up. And if you're thinking, "Isn't the test set up so that 100 is always the average IQ?," that's only true because researchers rescale the tests to correct for improving raw scores. (Also, congrats, that’s the kind of critical thinking we don’t want to lose!)

These raw scores have been rising on a variety of standard IQ tests for over half a century. That may sound odd if you think of IQ as largely hereditary. But current IQ tests are designed to measure core cognitive skills such as short-term memory, problem-solving speed and visual processing, and rising scores show that these cognitive capabilities can actually be sharpened by environmental factors such as higher-quality schools and more demanding workplaces.

For a while, rising IQ scores seemed like clear evidence of social progress, palpable proof that humanity was getting steadily smarter — and might even be able to boost brainpower indefinitely. Scholars called it the "Flynn effect," in homage to J.R. Flynn, the researcher who recognized its full sweep and import.

These days, however, Flynn himself concedes that "the IQ gains of the 20th century have faltered." A range of studies using a variety of well-established IQ tests and metrics have found declining scores across Scandinavia, Britain, Germany, France and Australia.

Details vary from study to study and from place to place given the available data. IQ shortfalls in Norway and Denmark appear in longstanding tests of military conscripts, whereas information about France is based on a smaller sample and a different test. But the broad pattern has become clearer: Beginning around the turn of the 21st century, many of the most economically advanced nations began experiencing some kind of decline in IQ.

nbcnews.com/think/opinion/iq-rates-are-dropping-many-developed-countries-doesn-t-bode-ncna1008576

archive.fo/As5gG

wtf how cud dis heppin Zig Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCMRs0Ml8RF0cWVAOeQeBxTw
quora.com/What-was-the-Kalergi-Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=kLQGLXJutfU
forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=93082

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

article that cites other articles

post an actual paper shlomo

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
<we need to give the university jews a billion dollars to figure out why this is happening

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

This, ironically anybody with a room temperature can figure out why this is happening.

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

As yet, the United States hasn’t hit this IQ wall

Hard to believe. Sure that there is no skewing done to combat racism or bs like that?

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

This will push some buttons for sure. EuroNIGGERS have nothing going for them other than pathetic “pride”
we r super smart and sophisticated
dumb burgers
you’re actually retarded
That last one is a euronig favorite. So let’s here it for the continent of sophistication and “purity”!

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

This is just the effect of more immigration and higher birth rates of that genetic detritus isn't it?

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

Yeah, one of the reasons is clear, but let's not forget either that chavs are having more children than high IQ whites as well.

Attached: world-map-iq-drop-due-to-immigration.png (276.11 KB, 1580x746)

Camden Price
Camden Price

Why? Guess why? Adapting to a hostile degenerate elite's mentally ill propaganda as a means to reproduce. That's why.

Dylan James
Dylan James

Basically we're getting fucked by evolution.

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

implying it isn't obviously because of importing niggers and borderline niggers
Imagine how stupid you have to be to be a degree-holding academic these days and do a "study."

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

evolution

Just to make sure you don't influence anymore stupidity with your post I have to say this. Evolution is natural, not artificial.

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

It's due to the lack of liberty. Any country that allows free debates has a naturally more enlightened people. The free flow of ideas is what counters stagnation.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

If we want to prevent America from suffering this fate, we’d better figure out why IQs are dropping elsewhere.

More like they don't like the answers and don't want to change the trend. Or very likely want this trend to continue.

Dysgenic social movements such as feminism
Sexual liberation and birth control
Destruction of community
Welfare incentivizing dumber people to have more children
Population replacement

I'm sure there are others but those are the things that come to mind first.

Also, I was under the impression IQ had been dropping since the 18th century but of course has accelerated since the later half of the 20th century.

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

Also I love how muhhh economy and technology is the most important thing to these faggots. But what can you expect from your friendly neighborhood jew?

Also
But it’s uncharted territory.
I believe it was the fucking jews that used false arguments about IQ, that it was just used to discriminate against non-Europeans, to push forward the Hart-Celler Act.

James Gomez
James Gomez

import a bunch of retarded niggers and spics
national iq scores start dropped
<what you think these things have anything to do with each other?
<racist racist racist!

Eli Green
Eli Green

It is obvious that the main cause is population replacement,they have been testing IQ with natives and foreigners and then present it as though it is the natives who are becoming retarded they have been caught doing this in Italy,Portugal,France and Switzerland and im pretty sure they do the exact same thing everywhere else in Europe and in the US.

From what i have read IQ in the West has only been decreasing since the 70s.

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

Nice red pill but how come Singapore is gaining from immigration? Their citizens are mostly high IQ Chinese but the immigrants are mostly Indians.

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

Though there are legitimate questions about the relationship between IQ and intelligence,
No there aren't. t. able to see through the (((obvious intention))) of the statement.

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

If you are interested in these type of topics I would recommend reading or listening to Edward Dutton. He does research in these areas and has a higher output than Alt-Hype and didn't go retard. Although Alt-Hype still seems confused at best. He also is a prolific writer it seems.

According to him, and I think he was measuring IQ by per capita technological innovation, this is the case. I also like him because his books as well as his subject material like Survive the Jive spices of things that are in a similar area.

youtube.com/channel/UCMRs0Ml8RF0cWVAOeQeBxTw

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

Thanks, i will check it out.

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

Maybe this?
Details vary from study to study and from place to place given the available data
They probably don't include foreigners into statistics where they are irrelevant.

Liam James
Liam James

IQ rates in Europe Falling
I wonder why?

Attached: SHAREBLUE-SAMPLE-COPY-0-6.jpg (4.32 KB, 225x225)

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

The answer is NIGGERS

Attached: S11E1-Wheel-of-Fortune.png (86.82 KB, 325x183)

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

Grug no understand.
Why long nose tribe want dumber us?

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

Obviously, niggers and other mud races are to blame for the majority of this. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the average white IQ is lower in the modern era than it used to be.
The proliferation of internet and smart phones means people never have to remember facts and aren't as often forced to critically think or problem solve in daily life. They just look for a prepackaged solution to every problem via a web search.
How many people, even white people, can you say actually use critical thinking in their daily lives (if at all)?
Vid related. Taxi drivers develop a larger hippocampus in the course of their work, which they would not develop if they relied on driving route apps.

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

Involution, which leads to massive violence

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

It's almost like people that never invented the wheel aren't as intelligent as people that have invented almost everything.

Attached: 6f4ylsv7dtr21.png (115.55 KB, 499x352)

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

quora.com/What-was-the-Kalergi-Plan

Attached: Thomas-Barnett-Israeli-Military-Consultancy-Race-mixing.jpg (261.43 KB, 1024x1024)

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

Isn't this dysgenics then, if eugenics makes the race better?

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

Apparently not. They may have to make a reality show keeping up with the merchants to catch everyone up.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

Was mainlining sex drugs and rock and roll a bad thing?

Attached: 0l4BEO5[1].jpg (39.73 KB, 500x610)

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

immigration
0/10

Attached: c08cac2319ffb1cdba654c60167e4e80917a3af8846848879162960d3a167305.png (297.69 KB, 1580x746)

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

Nice D&C, kike.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

It’s eugenic for non whites lmao

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

euronig complaining about MUH DEE EHN SEE!!
Not so fun to have your assumptions fall around your ears now is it? You euronigs grew up soy, weak, and indoctrinated. Did you really think you could outrun the consequences forever?

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

why this is happening
I suppose you mean immigration from the Brown World. But also, I do believe that things like widespread water fluoridation and perhaps vaccines, not to mention dysgenic welfare policies subsidizing the birth of high time preference indigents has something to do with it.

In other words, I bet intelligence is dropping within the white population as a result of poor administration and the ever-present Fifth Column nipping at our heels, and not merely dropping on average because of immigration from the Global South.

Dutton is interesting. I take some of the things he says with a grain of salt, because I find his explanations to be reductionist. For example, the claim that left handedness is a sign of mutation is hardly true except insofar as it is a recessive variant, as we have now identified genes correlated to left handedness, and they are present in the population to the tune of 12.5% or half of the one-quarter that would be expected from a simple recessive inheritance. Left handedness is also correlated with intellectual achievement, creativity and homosexuality. Dutton also seems hasty in other claims he makes, and his statements regarding religion makes me think he has a religiously centered basis for these claims.

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

probably has nothing to do with inbred jews, inbred muslims, niggers, or faggots.

Attached: Dale-Dobeck.jpg (23.9 KB, 162x194)

Parker White
Parker White

Not European, retard. I just hate yids like you.

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

scratching their heads
Sure they are.

Attached: z7b4-meanwhileineurope.jpg (206.07 KB, 800x532)
Attached: 1471779733410-1.jpg (163.97 KB, 1000x574)
Attached: 1471779733410-0.jpg (115.09 KB, 929x600)
Attached: 13060b2bb27e64056cdf0026da8eca93da9009dfd5b5eb02308fbc630b407841.jpg (232.16 KB, 1200x799)
Attached: get-these-niggers-off-my-boat.jpg (221.88 KB, 1200x720)

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

What is "IQ" in this sense? Do they mean average? Or do they mean capacity? I guess the author hasn't noticed artificial selection of weakness for the last 100 years.

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

but iq doesn't matter that much anyway
<but us is just a 3rd world country, not an advanced one like israel or sweden :^)
we're just keeping up with the joneses!
translators note: I learned these memes in journalism class 20 years ago and still try to shoehorn them everywhere even though the suburban lifestyle they criticize is long gone
<but iq is normalized!
<if only there was a way to compare raw scores
God these people are fucking retarded. I can't believe this is where I'm supposed to get my news from.

David Garcia
David Garcia

You mean how bankers wars have decimated European countries, and how our grandparents and parents largesse for inferior species, has shielded niggers and dunecoons from natural pressures, to to remain sparsely populated?

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

experts are scratching their heads as to why

IDK maybe it has something to do with the nigger migration, the poisoning of our food and water supplies, the constant bombardment of EMR and cellphone radiation, the anti-intellectual education system, vaccines, the drug industry in general, and the garbage proganda media system.

Current era is literally the most dysgenic the world has ever been and these “experts” can’t find out why. What a clown world we live in. The truth is they can’t find a “kosher” reason why. All “science” is controlled and pozzed.

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

Smart enough to slowly kill the west through immigration to lower the collective IQ
Still taking damage from immigration seeing from
Is this a cover-up or are they that stupid to hurt themselves with their own poison?

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

Watch how they change the definition of IQ test to bump up the scores of niggers and shitskins and reduce whites'. Redefine IQ (a proven measure for success) so that it measure something niggers are good at e.g. jumping, shooting niggers
I want to see the paper before making a judgement. It's pretty easy to tell how much of the drop is due to immigration and how much is environmental,
(((Horowitz))) - it's not immigration goy

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

Edward Dutton does a good job at explaining the decline in general intelligence and why the flynn effect only masked the real biological decline for a few decades.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

Anybody got a good video or research studies that are non pozzed for redpilling purposes. Ops video kind of sucks.

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

This video for example:

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

IQ rates are dropping in many developed countries and that doesn't bode well for humanity

we are evolving and adapting into a bright future
turns out we are becoming dumber despite IQ being one of the most crucial adaptive traits (inb4-you move the goalpost on that one below)
mouthbreeders: "Praise thee eternal evolutionary wisdom for making us dumber in yee infinite wisdom!"

pic rel

"Evolution is not scientific theory but a metaphisical research programme."

Popper (before (((he))) cucked)

Attached: intelligence-victorian.png (86.03 KB, 892x861)

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

hmm, that can't be true, I was told we are all equal, which is why history is littered with examples of everyone being equal

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

Trying this hars to D&C wew lad

William Harris
William Harris

*lips in mutt speak

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

mutt
what is gypsies, jews, and Muslim invasions
Cope harder euronig. Europe’s always been diverse. Now you don’t even have mythical IQ numbers to brag about.

Ian James
Ian James

Bezos needs his nigger cattle feed lot to operate the cageswarm to get goods from the warehouses to space for when he's king of his depopulated Earth park watching from his orbital mansion.

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

Mysterious. What is Western Europe currently suffering under that the poorer less economically attractive Eastern Europeans are not?

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

IQ rates are falling across Western Europe, and experts are scratching their heads as to why
It's a mystery.

Attached: fuck-if-i-know-m8.jpg (22.04 KB, 480x300)

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Pic related

The reason that the Average I.Q. is dropping is because successful men are being seduced by dumb whores…

Also, the mass Vaccinations flood your brain with Aluminum.
Also, Big-Pharma keeps drugging everyone; this causes a lot of brain damage.

Attached: 31r1mr.jpg (117.87 KB, 780x426)

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

Does this mean we Europeans require Immigrants based on merit?

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

The niggerdom must flow!

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

Successful men are always seduced by dumb whores. The only difference is that today they have smaller families, so there's less probability of bearing a worth child.

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

these dumb fucks, the average IQ is dropping, but only because low IQ people are increasing in population more than high IQ. it's not like high IQ white people are losing their IQ, just becoming smaller

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

Our modern societies are degenerate and dysgenic, catering to subhumans, so nature punishes us. What's wrong with that? We're the ones in the wrong here thinking we could beat God's natural laws.

Colton King
Colton King

good. fuck whitey

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

Fabulous! Let's have meritorious immigrants replace us. "I'll let my wife fuck QUALITY men."

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

Vaccines and other forms of hardcore new-age pollution are the cause. These cause permanent genetic damage. If you are vaccinated or have vaccinated your kids, or if you eat lots of GMOs, then you are playing your small part in this decline.

Thankfully we are at the cusp of Crispr-Cas9 technology, which will change everything we know about biology. The time to prepare for that, mentally and financially, is now.

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

years of dominance of leftist post modernist thought leads fail in human progress because the abandonment of reason and logic
O no! Who would have predicted it?

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

Reasons for the decline (dysgenics) for the real autists out there:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLQGLXJutfU

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

Beginning around the turn of the 21st century, many of the most economically advanced nations began experiencing some kind of decline in IQ.

Reminds me of that Toronto Chief of Police who has absolutely no clue why crime rates are rising to Chicongo levels while the media goys are asking themselves whether crime rates could be linked to health care or education or unemployment. What else could it be?

Attached: saunders--.jpg (27.53 KB, 561x360)

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

And that's exactly the plan.

As they need a dumbed-down general population, intelligent enough to work, but too stupid to question the actions of authorities.

Attached: Jan-Matejko,-Stańczyk.jpg (629.06 KB, 2500x1870)

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

Article written by a kike who of course doesn't mention that it's the result of importing millions of muds.

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

Lots of white are migrating to Singapore.

Curryniggers are mostly on work visa sweeping streets (although for some reason a few are granted citizenship thanks to liberals)

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

Maybe it is because stupid liberal sluts fuck niggers.
Answer found.
Stop fucking Niggers.. Iq's will rise..

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

Why are the Swiss at the bottom?

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

DON'T FUCK NIGGERS OR OTHER SUBHUMAN TRASH,
NOT A PROBLEM
What do they all have in common? Black hair, animal behavior and low IQ.
It is the dominant animal genes.

Attached: khazarian-jews-semites.jpg (10.16 KB, 209x241)
Attached: macrons-nigger-girlfreind-smile.jpeg (350.35 KB, 2048x1536)
Attached: spic-pussy-eater-tattoo.png (220.9 KB, 400x332)
Attached: asian-waifu-3.jpg (38.11 KB, 475x549)
Attached: poo-in-it.jpg (45.54 KB, 630x405)

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

I keep telling you fucking fags that Switzerland is only 70% White…the same as many states in the USA. They are #1 shitskin factory. And there is always one fucking swiss fag who says, no they aren't. But the swiss are as 'multicultural' as Florida. It is a fucking filth factory that has more turd worlder 'gun control' now that 1/2 the USA.

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

Qatar gained 5…hahahaha now what are they 87 IQ…ooohhhh aaahhhh
I can't fucking wait for the Malthusian collapse of this fucking vile system.

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

Want someone to blame?

Attached: Beatles-[1].jpg (59.38 KB, 980x653)

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

70%
jews aren't white.

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

You asked a precise question and I'm going to give you a precise answer.In the books Genetic Studies of Genius it was found those with IQ's above 150 had .8 children. Those with IQ's above 170 had .3 children among women and .5 children among men. This is the modern age with birth control so I expect smart people are having even fewer children now. Norman Treolar passed out a survey called the soapbox survey asking people what they believed. He diveded the people into 3 groups. Ordinary people people who are members of Mensa and those who are members of high IQ groups beyond mensa. His goal was to fing an arrow of truth. The arrow of truth here is the higher the IQ the fewer children people have. The world is doomed. The bible says in the last days a days wages will buy a loaf of bread. Enjoy your world we no longer have a stake in it.

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

not shilling, but what do you supposed the average IQ for a pol user is? cuz we've got kike name calling samefags that contribute nothing and people that sorta resemble the mental makeup of a stereotypical white confederate flag redneck all the way up to disputes over the work of neitzche and high level satirical banter.

Attached: 8-V-4-.jpg (37.4 KB, 632x487)

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

In all fairness, the US is still a strong voice of Christianity throughout the world. God may be preserving us to some degree due to this, in spite of the world's literal highest degree of (((poz))) being directed against us incessantly.

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

I would bet fairly above average. Perhaps 110-115?

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

Fuck this Jewish slave market bullshit! Fuck your "Intelligent Quotient"

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

<subsidising subhumans dooms humanity.

So this is how it ends. Humanity has declined.

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

Attached: POLN.jpg (226 KB, 1301x957)

Adam Young
Adam Young

This plus a higher degree of schizophrenia.

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

I like how kikes took over the party and they get fat retards to walk around in illfitted clothes.

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

Only the Chinese and our elites who sell out to the Chinese (they already have, where's your factory job?) will have access to it thanks to the "white left" morons.

The degenerate baby boomer generation caused this with their shitskin loving ways. You find declines everywhere with them in every single stat since the 70s, surprising at one point Americans used to be the fittest and tallest people in the world.

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

But the EU just imported millions of doctors and rocket scientists ! How could this have happened ?!

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

So it's not the Jews then. Thanks for clearing that up.

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

People selfishly chose their feelings over the future so I'm not surprised. The only question now is how long future generations will choose to stand for it, how much they decide they want humanity to have a bright future instead of eternally wallowing darkly in literal darkening among the dark hordes that will darken humanity in eternal darkness to extinction.

The path is clear, Sir Charles Darwin knew what future generations must/will do

At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes… will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla. The Descent of Man, 2nd ed., New York: A.L. Burt Co., 1874, p. 178 by Sir Charles Darwin

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

I did say elites, didn't I?

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Yeah, I don't know about you fuckers but after I read mein kampf I quit drinking and started getting rid of the tidbits of pudge on my body.

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Congrats, user. Hopefully everyone else learns from you.

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

water fluoridation and perhaps vaccines
yeah lol

Attached: 1556756523591.gif (1.5 MB, 466x480)

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

woops meant to use this pic

Attached: 1557551276118.gif (978.57 KB, 500x206)

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

I suppose if by 'feelings' you meant 'muh dick'. Look how many people are on Zig Forums who are proudly fucking a hideous bug person or a nigger. I think it is a lack of standards. The more male control there is of reproduction the further the standards decline.

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

3rd world immigration
Brain drain from poor countries to rich
Technology dependence
Lower iq people are given benefits for reproduction, high iq are not.
Why it's happening more in Europe than America? I don't know. Maybe Europe is getting invaded by more non whites than America, but I don't remember the exact numbers.

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

Technology dependence
this is the only wrong thing about what your post
IQ is genetic, and dependence on technology doesnt change that. White people living in hamlets are generally just as smart as whites living in the cities.

Attached: hitler.gif (783.86 KB, 308x192)

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

Lennon and Starr always looked non-White to me tbh

Attached: Reinhard3.jpg (37.57 KB, 453x604)

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

Highly above avg is more like 125-135, unless you live in Somalia where a 110IQ nig is Kang

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Schizophrenia is a social construct

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

HOLY SHIT, HITLER'S DICK IS HUGE

Attached: 0Bonnie-Somerville-1.jpg (769.26 KB, 936x1404)

John Fisher
John Fisher

I admit we didn't know better than Americans and apologise for calling you dumb racists before. The reality is, the average European is even more ignorant than Americans are and this is because we were used to being completely white so long we had absolutely no idea what Americans had to go through on a daily basis. Now that we know better we don't want to make further mistakes so I'm sorry. Know that we're in this together now and the heads of the saracens, moors, and kikes will hang outside our gates again.

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

Attached: whitemansburden.jpg (148.3 KB, 1000x610)

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

Okay so the obvious reason is immigration but that doesn't account for all. So what are the other factors?
demographics in general
Smart and successfull people often don't want to bread because it would slow them in their success or, more likely, they see how shit this world is and don't want to put another kid into it. Meanwhile dumb people, that includes "white trash" breads like rats, because they don't have a care in the world.
jew media and escapism in generall
Many white people fall for this. They are dreaded by the world but get bombarded with prpaganda about diversity, love, "humanity" etc. Thus they resort to escapism, in games or shows, or leftist ideologies and that goes hand in hand with becoming dumber. It should also be added here that thinking in generall is an activity that is trained just like muscles. I am talking about sitting there and just thinking. How many people do you think do this today? Not many. Many are constantly involved or captivated by some other thing, they always have something to do, like checking messages or looking up somthing "funny" on youtube, whatever.
mental disorders such as depression
Depression is rising in all western countryies, again because many people seeor feel how shit this world is becomming but their vision is dulled by the curtain of jew propaganda shit. Depression eats the brain away.
Technology.
Lao Tzu said “The more sharpened tools the people have / the more benighted the state.” and I'd say that our "tools" are pretty sharpened right now.
Even Plato saw this on a early technology such as writing: "This invention will produce forgetfulness in the minds of those who learn to use it, because they will not practice their memory. … [ Writing is] an elixir not of memory, but of reminding… [It offers us] the appearance of wisdom, not true wisdom…" (Phaedrus, 275a)
Now we have little computers in our pockets that can give us information about anything we want to know. There is not much need in remembering things, thus the brain seen as muscle, weekens.
Yet there is evidence that behavior can also have small impacts on genetics (and thus IQ). THis shouldn't be discarded that lightly

Attached: 374f3835418ec38b786c35835f07c78bc3106e8e958ee441d453d7f758492e94.jpg (12 KB, 250x250)

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

or are they that stupid to hurt themselves with their own poison?
Read a history book, that's basically what always happens. nine times out of ten they create the exact situation that eventually leads to their being murdered or exiled, either in the rush for short term money or power, or sometimes even just from trying to control culture in order to prevent future persecution.

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

Lol wtf forgotten secrets of the third reich.

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

This 50% of the fag on this board don't realize that all of (((silicon valley))) 'simulates' schizophrenia by taking micro tabs of LSD because it activates their whole brain. But if Whites whole brain is activated, then it is an (((illness))). The entire field of psychiatry is the biggest psyop that has ever been run on Europeans.

"I have an idea, hurrr durrr, lets let the jews decide if Europeans are mentally ill." WTF Sure, lets have our mortal enemies and people who are actively trying to murder us 'decide if we are mentally fit'. Stupidest fucking thing I have ever heard of. That way along with making White Nationalism a crime they can make all our thought 'thought crimes'.

wtf I love the jews now…

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

checked ("of which you have ever heard")

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

I'm certain now that the defeat of the Nazis set back technology, science, and space exploration a thousand years. They were going to have a moon base right after the war, Von Braun draw up plans for a fucking manned Mars mission decades before the moon landings. Without the Nazi's portals and rockets, humanity is as good as done. We'll never leave this stupid mudball held back by these subhuman mudskins. This is our fate, dying a retard's death for Churchill's and others admittance as the true nature of the war
"Germany’s unforgivable crime before WW2 was its attempt to loosen its economy out of the world trade system and to build up an independent exchange system from which the world-finance couldn’t profit anymore. …We butchered the wrong pig." Winston Churchill (The Second World War - Bern, 1960).

"We will force this war upon Hitler, if he wants it or not." Winston Churchill in The Times (1919).

"This war is an English war and its goal is the destruction of Germany." Winston Churchill (Autumn 1939 broadcast).

"The war wasn’t only about abolishing fascism, but to conquer sales markets. We could have, if we had intended so, prevented this war from breaking out without doing one shot, but we didn’t want to." Winston Churchill to Truman (Fultun, USA March 1946).

"Visiting Berlin has given me the blues. We defeated the wrong enemy. We have taken a good people and are replacing them with Mongolian savages." General George S Patton

"We made a monster, a devil out of Hitler. Therefore we couldn’t disavow it after the war. After all, we mobilized the masses against the devil himself. So we were forced to play our part in this diabolic scenario after the war. In no way we could have pointed out to our people that the war only was an economic preventive measure." US foreign minister James Baker (1992).

"Not the political doctrine of Hitler has hurled us into this war. The reason was the success of his increase in building a new economy. The roots of war were envy, greed and fear." Major General J.F.C. Fuller, Historian, England.

We chose greed and lies masked as feels over real progress so this will be mankind's punishment. Death by dumb.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

I scores drop
better give more money to Israel to fix it
Why would you post a kike news article on Zig Forums that is hardly relevant to the board.

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

here's a China based study for a larger cohort

It's partially a global consequence of a safer society and support of those that can't do jack shit for example benefit scroungers with 40 kids by 20 different women that have never worked a day in their life
women are the key to selection unfortunately the intelligent women are sacrificing their child rearing years to make corporate entities richer while also being encouraged to lower their standards
Medicine makes us weaker as a species until we become dependent upon it
In a wild herd only the best are able to survive and mate. The old, sick and weak are eaten by voracious pack predators like wolves or lions.

look at the american texas longhorn as an example of a domesticated cattle breed that after being left to survive ferocious predation and disease challenges rewilded itself.

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

why do people constantly post erroneous churchill quotes that can be checked for veracity within a couple of clicks.
forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=93082

Mr. Richard Langworth of the Churchill Centre has now replied. According to him there were no hits for "Germany's unforgivable crime" or "create her own
exchange mechanism" in their 13 million word digital file of Churchill's written and spoken words. He also told me that the "wrong pig" quote also seems like a misquote.

Best regards/ Daniel

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

I read and re-read the article, and see no mention of what you're talking about. Are you a jewish agent attempting to direct our attention elsewhere?

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

I swear Tucker must have lurked on this site at some point.

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

let's be honest here the dumb whores are granting their children the best birthright they can achieve by making sure they're sired by a smart guy and generally they're hotter than average so it increases the physical characteristics of the the smart guy
As long as they're loyal and aren't cucking the smart dna their kids should be fine.

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

history gives me hope, satan

Attached: 1558123611134.jpg (69.91 KB, 512x512)

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

He just has lackeys do that and advise him user. He's too smart to visit this place.

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

Damage control. The history centres always fucking do this, same as in the USA. It is absolutely real and they tried the same to preserve that drunk gambling bastard's legacy by attempting to erase his Churchill's campaign to "Keep Britain White" and his motivation to write it because Churchill LOST THE ELECTION. They also failed to acknowledge the original source or the quotes of others close to him saying the exact same things.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

Physical characteristics don't mean shit if your genes have a tendency for sociopathy.

Attached: whathefuck---Remember-Her.JPG (36.61 KB, 537x388)