You men are worthless degenerates, here's why.

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

Be me. Conservative white girl.
Hopeful heart for love and romance
All my friends also conservative white girls.
Literally all we want to do with our lives is get married, raise babies, cook meals, wash clothes.
Only one problem
Its the early 2000s
The (((pick up artist movement))) is sweeping the nation
All of the sudden you disgusting men are demanding one night stands and friends with benefits.
Conservative white girls remember, so totally not going for it
you assholes keep dumping us after we don't put out right away, often by the third date
We steadfastly refuse to have sex unless there is a real relationship, leading to marriage
But you retards are all (((pick up artists))) now so refuse relationships
Conservative white girls, thin, pretty, secretaries, school teachers and nurses, all alone
Going without sex for 5, then 10, then 15 years at a stretch
While you worthless degenerates are out at the bars looking for 'roasties' to pump and dump
Who is the real incel here???
None of us ever got married or had children
you are now complaining of low marriage and birth rates among whites
And blaming feminism
Meanwhile you are not married and didn't have any children
Bc you're busy getting drunk at the bar looking for 'roasties' to pump and dump
Then you get on the internet to project your own filthy degeneracy onto women
Look in the goddamn mirror
you are the problem

TL;DR men have ruined this nation while trying to be (((pick up artists))) Get your head out of rooshes ass and go to Church.

Attached: bdc7c7ec06a6e5a38c3e2043a3580b72.jpg (685.2 KB, 1247x1600)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/143d0bc9e9e48e45c095fdf03f051db5581e3838c71be81f3bf5c42d44eea6b5.mp4
singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

Josiah White
Josiah White

What percent of fertile men are pick up artists?
What percent of fertile women are debt free virgins without tattoos?

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

LOL chicks have holding out for the bigger better deal since long before the 2000s. Gold digging whores gonna dig for gold

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

you are liars. you dont want debt free virgins without tattooes, you want to pump and dump roasties while getting drunk at the bar bc men are all worthless degenerates hell bent on destroying the country.

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

Enlighten me. What 3 characteristics must men have to be marriage material who should get fewer than 10 rejections before a woman accepts a marriage proposal after the third date? The characteristics should be objective and different native speakers should always have the same yes/no answer when asked to judges, similar to how being a virgin, being debt free, and having no tattoos are objective criteria.

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

…Said the jew-brainwashed, single, childless, degenerate

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

Why? The current year Church hates White Men, or at the very least doesn't reach them like they do to niggers, gooks, and spics. Have fun, tootsie.

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

D&C earns a nice SAGE

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

Go make a sammich, bitch.

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

WE WOULD LOVE TO BUT THERE IS NO ONE TO MAKE SANDWICHES FOR!!!1!One!

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

Be me ————- girl.
No you aren't.

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

waiting on the three

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

repeatedly dating degenerates who demand sex before marriage
posts on hatepol denouncing degenerates
Behold the brain of a female

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

While you worthless degenerates are out at the bars looking for 'roasties' to pump and dump

I wish.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

Whoring is bad for everyone
Dont reward bad behavior with re-affirming sex, that is a standard for everyone

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

jew-worshipping good-goy conservacuck
obsessed with pick up artists

checks out

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

I don't think these kinds of "conservative white girls" exists.
I bet you are an false flag tranny.

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

you men
Sage and report.

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

I can't get married because a bunch of PUA's are having sex with night club roasties
Because all men are PUA's now

Nigga what?

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

Funny, since Roosh went back to the Church apparently.
media.8ch.net/file_store/143d0bc9e9e48e45c095fdf03f051db5581e3838c71be81f3bf5c42d44eea6b5.mp4

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

go to Church

Is that where you find the loli pill ?

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

You don't even mention the current state of 'marriage', which means you don't understand shit. Marriage died with no fault divorce, what you wanted, was a fairy tale, and fairy tales are not real

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

girl
on the internet

you disgusting men
groups all men into one group in an attempt to divide men and women

are out at the bars
Kek, I don't even drink alcohol. Trying to be a bit more like Hitler.
pump and dump
I don't fuck random sluts. No relationship, no sex
None of us ever got married or had children
Where's the problem? I'm still young.
t. kike's first try at subversion

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

campaign to change the divorce laws

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

The bar is not that goddamn high
Have a job, doesn't have to be a fancy job, blue collar is fine. Love God. Love your country. Don't be a (((pick up artist)))

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

Most of the people on here weren't born in the early 2000s lad.

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

I don't "love" god for I'm no faggot but I pray to Odin every evening and don't give money to kike preachers.

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

Off yourself

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

conservative white girl
Sounds like a jew

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

OP is retarted (and definitley not a woman)

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

SHAME on you.

God the lord will be angry about this in heaven.burn .

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

Be woman
Want to divorce my good husband because I'm "unsatisfied" and, but can't because it's the traditional 1950s
Join feminist movement in the degenerate 60s and protest for welfare, easy divorce, and sexual revolution.
Divorce my husband, get alimony and child support.
Sleep around until I hit the wall.
Upset that no one will marry me now, so I post on internet that men ruined the marriage market.

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

Conservative white girls don't believe in no fault divorce, dumb dumb.

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

Good. But anyone that has that won't date a female that is over 20.
Men want females in their prime not roast beef sandwiches.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

Who broke your poor little black heart? Tell me so I can go have a good laugh with him.

You speak well but are way off base. I'm no prize and I have more women, as you describe them, pick me up. Not the other way around. Both of my marriages ended due to the female wanting more. One is single and living with an abusive girlfriend after not being able to find a better man. The other is shacked up with a spic that took her license, her car, and beats her mercilessly. He also will not allow her phone access or to see her family. All the while I'm trying to have a relationship with a clean white girl with no tats or any of that other nonsense. Problem is, I'm in my early 40's. All women have wrecked their lives and have kids. My kids are grown and gone. There's no one to build a life with unless I try to get a younger girl fresh out of high school, but they are all over grown children that are full of shit and don't have a clue about life or what they want. Once a man is out of his mid 20's, he's pretty much fucked if he can't the right girl as you describe. Also, I refuse to put up with religious lunacy. I tried that with my two marriages.

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

checked. and its a guilt shill. psyops are becoming next level

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

The ones you passed over for not being as pretty as you, those are the ones who would have treated you better.
The chads treated you like all the other women that threw themselves at him. Just another stupid whore.

Lying big today, aren't we?

Sage for trannyposting OP

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

Have a job
Good work on this one. It's objective. A man could have a part-time minimum wage job or a full time professional job and there would be a definite answer to the criterion.

Love God. Love your country
These need some work. They are still subjective. Please rephrase them to be objective yes/no criteria that any outside judge could easily designate without variation from another different judge asked the same question about the same person.

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

They still use it over and over again. Them especially actually. They can afford lawyers

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

be me girl
Guaranteed 750 replies

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

bullshit

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

You do not know what the pick-up artists represent, miss.

They are the forefront of the anti-soyboy movement. They teach the bare-basics of the "game", and teach men how to do things the way their father was supposed to teach them, but didn't, because boomers can't teach anything but consumerism. They are not here in this world to teach you how to raise a family, how to live a happy marriage, how to feed and sustain people who depend on you. They are here so hedonists can be at their peak. What happens when you peak? There's nowhere else to go. Contrary to women, who try so hard their entire lives to live in their youthful eras forever, men move on. They try new things, learn new things and guess what, they master new things.

What is the next step of the man who has fucked all the women he wanted to and does not see any benefit in poking used or semi-used holes? They want to settle. They already see through the mask of whores and golddiggers. Their radar improves so much the moment a bitch slips they go right to the heart and ditches them as fast as you can say "cock carousel". The pick-up artists are not here to show you the goal, but to train you to go through the initial pathways; usually the most ardous and perilous of all.

You and your friends are looking at the wrong places for suitable pairs. Men who went through all this are also looking at the wrong places, because they can't find you. Or they see right through your bullshit of "conservatism" and see you bitches as trad-thots riding the Zio-Trump wave of counter-culture to look edgy. If you really are what you say you are, you will survive the hazings, the perils and you'll find a suitable husband to give you a good life away from hedonism, sterilization and consumerism, but into building a stable foundation of a legacy that will be so strong your great-grandchildren will look in awe at what you built; a conservative family during the heights of clownworld.

David Jones
David Jones

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU FAGGOTS?

Attached: tits-or-gtfo.jpg (51.67 KB, 1024x210)

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

Liar. We were all in our prime and nobody wanted us bc you men were all trying to be (((pick up artists))) no time for nice girls when there are 'roasties' to be pumped and dumped, and alcohol to be drunk.

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

"Not believing" in something doesn't make it not exist. Also, most women's political beliefs are whatever is most advantagous to her at the time, because 99.9% of women don't give a shit about principles.

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

Doesn't this imply you had sex before those years? Otherwise you can't "go without sex for 5 years".

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

pua
sweeping the nation
Stopped reading. Your whole post is a lie from this point on.

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

#MAGAwithDACA