In real life POL meetup - "The Legendary 5 Suggestions Hat Meeting" - Invitiation & Manual

in real life POL meetup - "The Legendary 5 Suggestions Hat Meeting" - Invitiation & Manual

My fellow anons, We have to have try something off the internet IRL.
I can't take this Normy Realm anymore. We have to try.

I'm calling it "The Legendary 5 Suggestions Hat Meeting". The volk need these grandiose kinds of names if we want them to remember it.
It's supposed to be the ground breaking social hack we need, to give us a fighting chance against this dystopian technocratic mind control clown spy state, that we've all become more and more aware of as w've ben redpilled.

The invitation is a copy-pasta for anyone who wants to create their own POL meetup.
Edit according to your own personality, but don't change the 5 suggestions themselves, nor the manual.
Post it on POL, maybe there are POL anons in your area. I'm doing this tomorrow probably.

We need an IRL version of POL to have discussions.
But that's impossible because you know how much our free speech is prosecuted in real life.
That's why we're all here.

The 5 Suggestions themself are bullet points easy even for idiots to understand.
The manual decribes the 5 suggestions create the "social setting framework" designed to protect our community f
But how can you protect yourself in an era of mass spy technology, and mind control down to a science, and the endless wealth of intelligence agency psyopos?

~—~THE LEGENDARY 5 SUGGESTIONS MEETUP INVITATION—~—~—

TIME: chose time

This invitation goes out to everyone, even the clowns and spies
You know I'm not one of them, because this whole post is about protecting us from them.
I know some of them are probably stuck in jobs they hate.
but we need them to betray the system in our favor eventually
besides, we can't prevent them from coming even if we wanted to.
might as well embrace the truth and adjust our methods to the present situation

In the age of the mind control technocratic spy state
It has become impossible for people with POL values to meetup in real life without being subverted and destroyed.
These "5 Suggestions" are designed to protect us from enemies within and without, else our community would be anniliated immediately
Here's how it works.
5 SUGGESTIONS FOR POL MEETUPS:
1) PICK A COLOR HAT TO WEAR
2) NO DIRECT COMMUNICATION, ONLY INDIRECT
3) HAVE AN ALIBI AND BE READY TO DENY DENY DENY
4) SCALE BACK INDIRECT COMMUNICATION IF IT BECOMES TOO OBVIOUS
5) IF PEOPLE SHOW UP, REPEAT MEETING ON THE SAME DAY & TIME NEXT WEEK

MANUAL is too long to include in OP. Will put it continued on below post below

Attached: hat meeting.png (1475x953, 497.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zK4Rt
youtube.com/watch?v=wzdgvXGel4o
scienceabc.com/humans/movies/how-scientifically-accurate-is-batmans-sonar-machine-in-the-dark-knight.html
splinternews.com/neo-nazi-torch-rally-ends-in-violence-in-charlottesvill-1797779401
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

~—~—~THE LEGENDARY 5 SUGGESTIONS MEETUP MANUAL—~—~—~—

1) PICK A COLOR HAT TO WEAR
You wear a hat of your chosen color as a signal you're here for the meeting without us having to say anything to each other.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

2) NO DIRECT COMMUNICATION, ONLY INDIRECT
Due to the circumstances of our society being a technocratic mind control spy state, there can never be direct communication
It's the only thing that will save us from being subverted by their mind control techniques later on. Might as well get used to it now.
A random person walking by should notice nothing other than people standing around wearing hats.
If it's not a big crowd, then probably nobody will notice anything at all besides us.

The only communication allowed should be indirect,
plausibly deniable to a clown spy that might question you about your words later.
always assume you're being video recorded.
There should be no evidence of the meeting that would hold up in court

Some examples of indirect communication:
—A tap of the foot as a greeting.
COURT: Why did you tap your foot after you saw him tap his foot?
YOU: Because it reminded me about how I wanted to tap my foot too sir.
Get it? NOW. NO DIRECT COMMUNICATION EVER.
—A yawn for when you're tired and ready to go home.
—Repeating someone's coughs or claps.
The possibilities are endless, be creative, just not direct.
Only a clown trying to draw you in to some legal trap would insist on directly communicating.
This is for your own safety, do you get it?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

3) HAVE AN ALIBI AND BE READY TO DENY DENY DENY
in the beginning, meetings should be mostly standing around pretending not to know each other as if we're strangers who all coincidentally went outside to relax and get some fresh air with a hat on at the same time.
This is an example of an alibi.
If someone asks you why you're there
"I don't know about these other people, but I just came here to buy a drink and drink it on this bench. its a total coincidence that im wearing a hat too."

If someone, even one of us, directly communicates with you
Deny deny Deny.
"you here for the meeting too?",
"i saw you at the last hat meeting, i cant believe this is real."
"where did you hear about this?"
"I don't care about the suggestions. I just heard some idiots were meeting up with hats"
Deny Deny Deny. and act like any normy would with a confused face.

Or if someone starts taking meeting notes or something trying to be an official meeting…
These are all direct communications acknowledging the reality of this meetup, which should never be acknowledged.
These people can only be noobs, clowns, or subverters.
Some passerby might be able to figure out what's going on just by listening in and watching.
That's what they want. Don't get tempted to join in. This is for YOUR safety.

Even clowns and shills attending that plan on betraying their system,
you don't want you bosses to find out about your plans right?
We don't have to tell you this, because you already know how bad the spy state is.

So you deny it
pretend. don't say a word
Don't give in to temptation
A bunch of people standing around pretending to know nothing with different color hats is enough confirmation for anyone.
only a noob or someone trying to subvert us would insist on speaking directly about the meetup
Give these faithless traitors nothing
make them feel alone
when these people show up, then everyone should cut off all obvious indirect chatter
if it gets really bad, just take off your hat and leave for a few minutes
if you can, be such good actors that they actually believe there is no meeting going on
even at the cost of a young noob getting that sad disappointed look in their eyes because they expected a cool hat meeting.
don't offer word of encouragement.
professional subverters know how to fake the emotions of an innocent noob
Authentic noobz will have to just figure it out eventually and stop talking so much.

If our meetups ever become relavant to someone with power,
then our ONLY protection from subversion will be this style of communication.
Make no mistake. They will send in professional subverters at some point.
It's best to just be prepared for it from day 1.

Even a handful of people coming to a meetup would be enough for clowns to justify sending a subverter or spy.
Damn your VPN and TOR, and wake up to the spy state,
if you're on pol, then you should know they're watching you already.
That's why it doesn't really matter if we meetup in real life, because they already know everything about us.
This is why it has to be like this. This is what we're fighting against.
I'm not trying to Texas Conspiracy Radio shock you, but get over it.
It's not that shocking really once you get used to it.
We all have to come to this realization eventually

…continued below…

…continued…

4) SCALE BACK INDIRECT COMMUNICATION IF IT BECOMES TOO OBVIOUS
Being obviously indirect isn't a problem, as long as it's kept under control
Be creative. Here are some examples of more obvious indirect communication
If you say "Stop." but then just pretend to be talking out loud to yourself off in thought reading a stop sign.
If you say, "let's start the meeting" but while pretending to be talking on your phone to someone else, facing away from everyone
—if a passerby gets suspicious and inquires "is something going on here? what meeting is he talking about?",
—"I don't know, he's just some weirdo talking to himself probably. haha"
—"a lot of people with hats here", —"that's odd"
anything that could plausibly be said or done by someone who knows nothing about the meeting.

Don't be obvious with anyone unless you trust the person.
I wouldn't trust anyone until after you've gotten to know them over time
Don't be obvious with anyone until your certain they know, not a random passerby with a hat, or a subverter.

Someone who knows wouldn't get discouraged by long periods of less obvious indirect communication
people who know little or nothing will give up and leave once they're convinced nothing is going on
put people to the test before you become obvious with them. use common sense.
remember what we're fighting for. make it difficult for fakes and subverters to make their way in.
but even if they do get in, this method of communicating will prevent them from being effective

Pretending to LARP is the most obvious form of indirect communication
This shouldn't occur until after multiple meetings with the same people you're starting to trust
"so weird, it looks like there is some kind of hat people meeting"
"i know right? that's funny. i swear i know nothing about a hat people meeting"
"haha, imagine that. What would people at a hat meeting talk about?"
"if i were to pretend i was a part of some hat meeting, i would talk about…."
This is all fine so long as you never break your character
it should only be used for short periods of time
and forcefully cut off by feigning annoyance if it starts attracting the attention of passerbys wondering if you're not actually LARPing.
Don't use the LARP indirect technique for too long
because people that are actually LARPing get bored after awhile and disperse since there isn't actually anything real going on… strive to act like this if you end up using this pretending to LARP technique.
be sure, subverters and clowns will try to draw you in to direct communication by pressuring you use this technique for long periods.
Just short enough to explain to some judge that you were LARPing, and have nothing to do with these hat people
This is for your own protection.
Don't blame me when you get vanned by clowns in charge of catching potential lone wolves in their words.
If you come, just know you've been warned.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

5) IF PEOPLE SHOW UP, REPEAT MEETING ON THE SAME DAY & TIME NEXT WEEK
Self Explanitory

How about instead of all that bullshit you just shitpost IRL and add to IRL shitposts.
If you think the shitpost is being monitored, don't add to it.
If you see taggers hitting a particular place, just add your shitpost there.

EZPZ

your brain is too small, so it looks like a wall of text.
look at the picture.
i made that for niggerz like you that barely KNOW HOW TO READ

Why do you think Zig Forums is as powerful as it is?
Why do you think meetups are dangerous?
Why do you think IOTBW was so powerful?
anonymity
Anonymous acts are more powerful than bringing form to the formless.

archive.is/zK4Rt

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-23_23-12-58.png (1003x150, 27.93K)

fucking read nigger holy shit

While I agree we should start making the Jew afraid outside of the internet, you know, actually doing shit to preserve out people. The best thing you could come up with was this faggy shit? Jesus Christ, I should just go out with a fucking sign naming the Jew and asking every White person that walks by if they're ready for it.

Like, seriously dude. This is some serious nerd shit that will accomplish nothing, this sounds like some gay secret club meeting you come up with your friends in 4th grade after a D&D game.

What a retarded thread. What exactly will tapping your feet in someone's general direction achieve?

I’ll bump your thread because it’s effort based.
Personally, I have training to do before networking can begin.

you have no idea how easy it is to psyop and infiltrate to subvert any group that is growing members
In fact, it is well known that they do this to ALL GROUPS
THIS IS A DEFENSE AGAINST IT

I do feel like you put effort into this, I do. And I admire that, but it is misplaced, this is inefficient and stupid. Communication and planning won't work with this sort of meeting. And what do you mean with infiltration? You literally just laid out the plan for these types of meetings, it's easy to infiltrate because you just told everyone how. Get some like-minded people you trust, start recruiting slowly, with extensive vetting, if they have even 1% Jew in them, tell them to fuck off. Start doing shit. We're running out of time, make big moves, and do them effectively. Wake everyone up and make the Jew afraid again.

Fucking dont. Its like Zig Forums doesnt learn its lesson. I among many others objected to retards wanting to appear in public for the whole scientology protest and look how that turned out. Look at how HWNDU turned out as well. user means Anonymous. Not "Lets go all show our identities while the entire site is being considered a breeding ground for terrorists for multiple governments"

Stop it. Stop being retarded. We get more done on a computer than meeting up at some shitty diner and talk about "MUH MEMES" the entire time.

Attached: 8d4eb21359259c8e90eb4d22ffb246449c9cf6d21593ecc293ca0d8967acd137.jpg (436x336, 31.65K)

Yeah this looks legit

Except we aren't accomplishing anything, this is the containment center the Jews have to keep us from actually being a major political force, otherwise this would be the NSDAP's rise all over again. And we know that the Jew wouldn't have a chance the second time around.

it'll be easy to infilltrate, but impossible to subvert
it'll be equivalent to POL on here, where we can easily identify JIDF.
It won't be perfect. POL isn't perfect. but its pretty damn cool.
The hardest part is just getting a place to meet up that isn't overthrown by JIDF agent provocateurs.
how can they subvert us if we never even directly talk about anything.
it would form a community that could plan and organize
not an end, but a means to an end.

with this spy state up our ass, we have no room to do any meaninful resistance without something like this.

Nah, in modern Zig Forums, it isn't easy to identify JIDF anymore.

I can't wait to post this tomorro with a real location, and I can finally have some POL conversations while smokin a cigerette and talkin about the jooz and shit, enjoying the breeze

sick of staring at this damn telescreen computer

We're never going to accomplish anything if we're always afraid of getting caught. We need to be recognized as a legitimate movement, creeping around in the shadows is not the way to do it. I'm not saying we should offer our identities, addresses, and social security numbers to every inquisitive leftist that wants to ruin our lives, we just need to be known. When people think of politics, we should be among their first thoughts, being that obscure group of internet racists who say nigger all day is a losing battle in everyone's mind.

Omg Halo Lan Party here!

Gonna check my own digits, if you fellas don't mind. I'm gonna sleep now, if this thread is still up tomorrow I'll stop by to see what revolutionary new ideas for meeting you guys have come up with.

Over the decade + I can say we actually have accomplished a lot. Its just usually focus fizzles out before attention is redirected to another project. When the entire board/site is focused I can say it is more effective than the FBI or CIA because we dont have rules. We have torn companies apart, destroyed people's ability to even exist socially, done better forensics ( though generally this is for finding stupid shit). We have the reach all over the globe. We arent bound by boarders. We are everywhere. You dont give this place enough credit. Probably because you havent been around long enough to see how devastating these boards can be if they actually give a shit. You, im sure have heard the term "weaponized autism". Well its actually something thats very dangerous. The users here and other offshoot chan sites have a focus unlike any other community. Its call the internet hate machine for a reason. Hate is fuel and ive seen it ruin everything in its path. This isnt a containment board because of the jews. Its a containment board because we have grown complacent. We stopped being the rabid dogs on thin leashes and are content with our toys and water bowl. We dont need to be out in the street. We do far more fucking damage here. If this was an actual physical group, we would have agents in almost every single fucking city around the globe. No other abc group can say that. NO ONE can. Again, you dont understand how dangerous people can be with an internet connection and the ability of free speech. Dont piss your only shield, anonymity, away by doing something stupid like wandering around with a god damn colored hat. Anyone can come to this board and look at the plans. Dont be stupid. Governments have to worry about international laws, we dont. If we wanted to we can have someone go throw eggs at any major power's leadership at any time. Now eggs is silly to think of but you can be my guest with your imagination on what else it can be replaced with. Im not putting you down, saying you are completely wrong, there are people in this board/site that are subverting it but at the same time we need to be smart. Lets think of a better way to go about providing physical support that doesnt out users.

Attached: affd025532c9649db527aa5a314ba4e203cacb5b1691526a0a481e8c380c79b8.jpg (480x415, 20.5K)

How much did General Brenton Tarrant (peace be upon him) sacrifice?
How much did child General John Earnest (peace be upon him) sacrifice?
And you complain about wearing a colored hat and getting to go home afterward and sleep in your bed?
It's not like you're registering for anything, or even have to give your real name to anyone.
Are you willing to do ANYTHING in real life for any of our causes?

so is this something like a giant honeypot?

We were never the IRA. We never really had a cause. We pick them up, do what we can, move on. Like I said we do better in our element with anonymity then we do in public. In order to actually fucking matter we need not just one but cities full of them. The best thing we can do is convert. We are inlet with the ability to strike quickly and covertly. We have to make the army first and the people that come to these sites are not the numbers we need. Too few. We are better off ensuring that we have freedom of speech, converting people and disproving false info. We were never boots on the ground. I get it, you are itching to do more but we have to be smart. This is just not the time to be physical. Especially when you have multiple governments looking to shut us down and flood every police agency with our identities.

no. it's not

This is OP. I'm going to sleep too.
Check back tomorrow and ill post a link when i doa this thing for the first time on here and post my location.
i know pol brothers are on here,
but i know there is also some filthy scum lurking too.
if i die anons, then know i made the sacrifice cuz i wanted to be a hero!
even though im too afraidrd to do anything that would wind me in jail, still this small risk is the least i can do

Don't go to these fed meet ups guys, I went to one, and now I have glow in the darks follow me.

None of it is really necessary if you meet in a park. Especially somewhere where there are no cammeras.
Talking is not against the law.
As long as you don't go on about killing all the jews, you'll be fine.

How can you plan and organize if you never directly talk about anything?
You idea is doomed to the start. A meeting of people that will grunt, cough and tap their feet. What is the purpose of it then?

If you want to meet, just meet in a place you deem relatively safe and discuss safe (legal) things.

Nice.

GEEEEE YET ANOTHER CIA 'COLOR REVOLUTION'…
wtf I love the (((CIA/NEOCohens))) now.

Who would even bother with this bullshit? Is there something that you guys are going to 'give me' that I can't get from my own community and people? I think I will stick with family, community and sandbox friends whom I know have my back.

See?

How can you have any type of meetup that makes an impact, without Feds starting to monitor it?
That's the point of this thing. It's impossible to prevent subversion attempts,
The 5 suggestions act as a antidote for the poison thatis already there.

Little do you know about the spy state.
They pretty much hid it in plain site in the Batman Dark Knight movie
Sonar video in all the cell phones.
Not only do they have a permanent live feed on you at all times,
but that feed records digital 3D virtual reality video.
You think have mastered sonar video collecting systems in parks too?
I hate to break it to you, but there is a live feed on you at all times, no matter if you leave your cell phone home or not.
watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=wzdgvXGel4o
Read this: scienceabc.com/humans/movies/how-scientifically-accurate-is-batmans-sonar-machine-in-the-dark-knight.html

There are ways that will develop and grow once the field is cleared of subversive land mines.
If nothing else it will provide a place of fraternity and free exchange of ideas. But it won't be nothing else. It will evolve into giant hat meetings of 1000's of people communicating in a manner that will make it impossible to implement simple subversion techniques, like sending in a bunch of shills to join the group and take polar positions yto create fake arguments to D&C.
But not just that, can you imagine the creative ideas you could come up with to subvert if you know about everyone's personal life and have a live spy feed on everyone at all times?
We need a defence against these tools in the hands of those who hate us.

It's going to give you access to the mass collective of like minded people IRL, without getting subverted.

CHARLOTTESVILLE NATSOC TORCH RALLY: splinternews.com/neo-nazi-torch-rally-ends-in-violence-in-charlottesvill-1797779401
Look how easily the Neo-Natsoc rally in Charlottesville was subverted in ONE DAY.
All they had to do was get some white looking jew crew to start chanting a bunch unstrategic no optics chants, sparked some violence. bam. it was all over. no more torch rallies. all their leaders were doxed…etc
They won't be able to do this to us in the 5 suggestions Hat Meetings.
Hail Hitler.
Use your brains YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.
WE NEED TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM SUBVERSION.
splinternews.com/neo-nazi-torch-rally-ends-in-violence-in-charlottesvill-1797779401

Attached: TR.png (733x694, 1.09M)

Just an idea for you guys, meet up at a con or something, considering the autism would think it be easy to blend in, bounus points if its a furry con, would think even glow niggers would be skiddish lol

sage threads by federal agents

Stuff like this is more for those without friends IRL to start making connections.

I do it was very easy to spot you. I hope you realize that all your religious books are plagiarizations of Persian and Babylonian origin myths and history and Josephus did the stealing.

Not without microphone or speakers

I guess OP is Let's Make TimHorton's a Nazi Hall user trying a new angle.
Have to admire your tenacity but you should direct it into personal action instead of promoting this type of event. If people are involved in local community they will meet fellow anons and be recognized by their virtues. Just get out of your hole

Attached: Aragornpalm.png (500x208, 177.23K)

That's how I know you're new and a glow in the dark, nigger.