Islam is bad

Look at the new swim suit model.
Is that really a swim suit, I do not think so. Sport Illustrated joined the communist left and the love of Islam. (Islam hates America and wants all Americans to die on a poll taken in Iran, 92 in favor and 8 undecided.
Islam invasion of America has Happened. What if they get in congress? Oh wait they did.
I will protect my constitution from foreign and domestics.
We are under a religious attack for Religion dominance..

Attached: Halima_Aden_Twitter_SI_edition1_s2048x1834.jpg (2048x1834, 279.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakeel_Ahmad_Bhat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice slidethread moishe. Actually we used to have bathing suits like that in the victorian era when women were more modest and less degenerate

Use to?? Islam is shit..
All sandniggers suck goat dick.
You mad?

Islam and Judaism are both making fun of the white men on how cucked they are.

And now they are attacking asian.

Islam has always been at war with Asians.
Muzzies hate Asians and Buddha.

Yeah, asians put fucking muslims in prisons.

Meanwhile, white people on Zig Forums fear some kind of prophecy (muh WW3, muh white vs arab) and cannot touch muslims.

Forget the 3rd.
/pol is controlled by Islam. They spread Nazi posts and fuel the left for hate.
If this was a hate site wouldn't google search engines destroy it? Think about it.
Why is this still here??

Both Zig Forums are honeypots for year, now it's just a mean to look into a bunch of disorganized right wingers who think shitposting and sitting on their chair can win back the ethnostate.

Actually, being white as fuck, this is positive.
70% of the skin aging comes from the Sun.

Why do you want your women to be wrinkled and fugly at age 30?

White people should learn from this.

Attached: Why.jpg (400x661, 50.09K)

Having sun light is good for your skin, and these bath suit look fucking lame.

the fuck is the point in swimsuit modeling if you can't see her tits and ass? fucking jews

no it's not because the ozone layer is depleted so UVB rays penetrate which causes premature aging and can cause skin cancer in extreme cases. need to protect your skin with a non-xenoestrogenic mineral sunscreen whenever you go outside, at least the face every day, and basically everything exposed for a day at the beach or something

the vitamin D from sunlight is healthy, of course. but other than that, it's harmful

Yeah, dumbass, everything in moderation. But covering yourself too much from sunlight is not healthy.

And yes, a sexy bikini you wear when you go to the teach actually helps your body by getting all the sunlight.

Because then our women won't feel they have options outside of marriage.

I have killed 8 muzzies in Iraq.
What have done?
I am calling you out.
Coward who repeats muzzy statistics of fear.

White people hide from the sun.
You statement tells why white people are superior.
Dumb ass.

ACHTUNG
JUDEN

This is a jewish slide thread

Attached: What is 2% but also 45% .jpg (336x274, 33.89K)

Sorry, my Islamic brother.
It is a Muslim hate thread.
You mad.??
HA HA HA
I will convert to Muslim to have 6 of your sister..

It's funny that you all think you aren't going to be killed. There's more danger than Brenton Tarrant. Some people really fucking hate jew's.

Attached: 04f6e53168da3596d429a37a977923b1e826bcf7d059ed060881925418a0fd4f.png (500x507, 105.04K)

Then they have the same percentage as the 'jews'. Fuck how long is it going to take before you guys realize that the jews and the arabs are the same people?

Ohhhh, Ahhh, so edgy sitting on your chair shitposting.

I believe all religion is in dominance of the world.
All are enemy of free speech/.//….
Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Understand..????

Headline: Nigger gets into the water fully clothed because it can't afford a swimsuit. In other news, water is wet..nigger didn't realize this but now it does and it is smiling because it isn't drowning (yet); give it time to panic.

Congress was subverted over 100 years ago. THERE IS NO MORE CONGRESS.

News flash White nationalist holds the nigger under water. Man is a hero a young white girl is not going to to get raped..

Not really. Just waiting

America is not an Aryan nation. Never was.
The (((Constitution))) is not an Aryan doctrine. Never was.
(((We take these truths as self evident that all men are created equal)))

Explain c-span nigger.

Explain slavery

If you think that because there is c-span that we have a working government that is composed of representatives of OUR PEOPLE as opposed to kikes you are too stupid to explain anything to.

Who the fuck would want to be an KhazARYAN nation. FUCK OFF you piece of shit kikes.

Fuck the middle east of war.
Fuck Islam and Israel.
Fuck them both to hell
If they die peace will come..

this. degenerate fashion.
Designed for removal rather then actual wear.

Gas the kikes race war now.

Attached: image.png (500x779, 194.99K)

Yes, until they discovered that they weren't so good for swimming but were very good for drowning.

Do you know how to rape a muzzy slut? don't fuck a goat you will be the first man she has seen not to fuck a goat and she will want your dick,,,

Illegal caption

Gas the Kikes and enslave Islam.

Speak the full truth or go crawl in your mom's bed. ..

Attached: abdbfc457d3e881c4b66a176f04bc32f1b2ddeff4f37f4f4203796b72c71aa08.png (164x255, 13.08K)

Oh okay, I'm shaking in my boots.

To destroy Islam one need only tell the Muslim about how the Kabba was completely destroyed and replaced in 1996. Its parts were either sold to wealthy foreign buyers or dumped into the Red Sea. The Kabba in Mecca which the Muslim bows towards multiple times a day is a modern forgery.

Attached: Al-Kaaba totally destroyed 1996.mp4 (480x360, 2.87M)

So I am not going to get 96 virgins when I DIE KILLING 1 AMERICAN.?/
You hurt my feelings..

islam being islam…

Attached: rabbi sholomo ettinger mossad agent islam.jpg (480x549, 42.81K)

That is every Islamic goat fucker pic.
Try harder.
All sandniggers look the same. You just proved it.
Bad DNA

Yep…they are all khazARYANS…

Attached: semites in disguise as global leaders.jpg (1370x3732, 2.16M)

Attached: Semite is as Semite Does.png (450x270, 52.02K)

I killed 8 muzzies.
How many whites have you killed.???
You are a coward and Islam shames you//

Fucking disgusting. I fucking hate mudslimes.
But I hate the kikes even more for enabling them to run amok in the West

Attached: a_well_dressed_caveman_experiencing_the_refreshing_breeze_of_Crest_mouthwash.jpg (292x271, 26.4K)

if you killed 8 muslims for israel it doesnt count retard

So I served in the US army in the Iraq war I served isreal/??
Muzzy found. Pussies fight like bitches. I bleed one for fun cause they are such pussies. Only time a muzzy can kill is in a surprise attack. Back stabbing cowards..

Yes, literally, yes

yes.

at least spics and arabs know how to swim

Hey thats pretty modest. At least they dont dress their women up like whores, like us westerners have done now for

one piece suits aren't very modest, you could still see nipples and ass crack on most one piece suits

The screaming guy is actually called Shakeel Ahmad Bhat and hes a Kashmiri activist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakeel_Ahmad_Bhat

Colorful!

I, uh… Just as, er… I mean… I’m nobody!

It looks spectacular. It really defies the blandeur Islamic cultures enforce on each other.

Mods are faggots.

Attached: 37fccd2aa32f96819b60288d6cc29a55ef1c86bd9029d4e95cd2b06f0cf0110c.png (468x552, 15.95K)

IN THE PAST MONTH

ALL OF THE MUSLIM SLIDE THREADS HAVE BEEN ANCHORED

ALL OF THEM

IN THE PAST MONTH

ALL OF THEM

IN THE PAST MONTH

ALL OF THEM

i was just thinking wouldnt this weigh an extra 20-30 lbs with water?

It's clown world OP. Putting that trash in there is a continuation of Playboy removing tits. They want you gay and taking it in the ass from mudslimes like their mothers. Jews love nothing more than jerking it to thoughts of their mommies they're obsessed with. Probably has something to do with sucking on their big milkers until seven years old :D Anyway, no one here buys retarded, jew magazines.

Uh yeah ya kinda did