Every place I go

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

I see nonwhites laughing at whites. They laugh for many reasons. There are two main reasons: they see us as weak and, as a collective, we refuse to defend ourselves and act as a group because the average white is liberal-minded and sees the world as being composed of individuals instead of different groups. This also means they largely fail to see the blatant reality of everyday inter-tribal relations. Personally, I'm sick of being civil. Being civil means being a cuck because self-defense is illegal in the context of our nations which are having invasion forced upon them. Being civil means going out on voting day to change the world by choosing between a Leftist or a Cuckservative zionist. I am extremely angry. With each day that passes, I see myself becoming increasingly enticed to pull a Tarrant – and if I do that, it'll be for a triple-digit high score because double-digits are for niggers and people who can't do maths. It would be an act of love more worthy than nearly any other.
To the alphabets reading this: fuck you and the scum you work for. You are worthless shit. And Anonymous forums don't create violent radicals but leftist governments backing innocent citizens into corners do.

(Apologies for the shitty thread but I need to vent and I have not one single person I can talk to about anything. I'm effectively a stranger in my own country and have nothing. I now feel nothing but abject hate.)

Attached: Brenton-Tarrant.jpg (48.83 KB, 820x588)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/pol3/thread/687/
zigforums.com/thread/13313849/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=a11I7ll5c_Q
riot.im/app/#/room/#NAGateway:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com
wptv.com/news/national/shooting-occurs-outside-mosque-in-fort-lauderdale?fbclid=IwAR3H4rwtJx7P70kiXEOSU2QoGEUNlw5x5frdhAriS9g8stThivrTZ2INXvg

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

vent your anger into exercise and training. Tarrant trained for two years, so you better get started now.

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

vent your anger into exercise and training.
I have three years of experience as a high-level competitive shooter. I have beaten police, military, and Vietnam vets in competition – especially with the shotgun which is my speciality. My educational training is in chemistry. I could take on the fucking city. I get a big rush just thinking about it. ;')

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

then idk why you're larping on Zig Forums and not shooting minecraft villagers as we speak user, keep your violence to vidya, this is a board of peace.

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

Much of the open mockery against white people and civilization stems from the popularisation in America of 'white' stereotypes combined with allegations of privilege. Like most American cultural abominations it has spread across the Atlantic and Pacific, mostly through media, despite many of the stereotypes not even being possible to attribute to a non-American white.

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

Attached: board-of-peas.jpg (94.05 KB, 1300x866)

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

then idk why you're larping on Zig Forums and not shooting
How am I LARPing. I never claimed this was anything more than a vent thread, illiterate. Contrary to your belief, though, not every country gives their citizens easy access to assault weapons, which is why I'll be making my own. Earnest's idea of flamethrowers cam from me in a discussion we had before the shooting. If I do something, it'll be to demonstrate that bans can't stop people like me from killing too many people.

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

I was joking fag. For someone claiming to be literate you sure can't read between the lines.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

I hope that you at least take the time to plan an exit strategy. You don't have to go to prison to be one of the SAINTS.

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

I have Aspergers.
I hope that you at least take the time to plan an exit strategy. You don't have to go to prison to be one of the SAINTS.
:')

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

Is this the modus operandi nowadays rabbi? Just summoning golems?

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

They will stop laughing when you walk in there wearing only a flame thrower and a dark smile.

Attached: image.jpeg (27.38 KB, 225x255)

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

It would be hard to plan an exit strategy after that, I have to admit.

Attached: watering-my-muslims-flame-thrower.jpg (36.26 KB, 400x400)

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

You know what to do

Attached: bq-5c8d9a554ec96.jpeg (194.28 KB, 817x1197)

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

Just have a very long, shitposting manifesto released and then turn yourself in, and then constantly talk like a spurdo.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Reality Or Nothing

Attached: RON.JPG (44.47 KB, 643x350)

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

k, makes more sense. I have trouble with social shit too. I'd suggest some kind of distraction so the minecraft authorities are busy somewhere else. Not just a fake call, something big enough to get them to swarm a particular location so they're busy with that while you knock off minecraft villagers. Then again that might also put them on high alert, doing some research on how they operate would do you some good. Either way the fewer minecraft villagers there are, the more we PCs can build in peace. I wouldn't say violence is always the answer, I think there are more constructive solutions to the situation, like going innawoods or just rural, but you do you m8. Go for a high score!

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

IDK I am on the fence. The collapse is coming and I wouldn't want to be in jail for that. Besides, there will be plenty of free killing and no authority (other than warlords) once the shit kicks off.

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

There's no need to be cruel. Death by fire is agony and should be left to kikes and subhumans. There are exceptions due to circumstance sure but you shouldn't be a dick about it. Kill them yeah, but we shouldn't lower ourselves to their level unless they've done something especially heinous.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

Fire is a cleansing agent.

Oliver James
Oliver James

like going innawoods or just rural
I have done the research. There is no where to go. Every country has shitskin relocation programs to spread them everywhere. There is no where to run. From the desolate north of Canada to any given town in Australia, all of it is filled with shitskins. Ever heard of Svalbard? Even that has been colonised by shitskins. If you want to secure the existence of your people and a future for white children, you better be ready to fucking kill for it.

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

it's very up in the air as to what the collapse will look like. nobody knows for sure, but it won't be pretty. I plan to get some real skills and go rural, cities just make me anxious all the time and the fucking subhumans piss me off. I just want to be left to my own devices.

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

I agree, but when a dog has rabies do you torture it to death, or shoot in the head?

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

You shoot it in the head, but that is because it's a dog and worthy of mercy.

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

I just want to be left to my own devices.
You have still the liberal mindset. Not saying you are one but it's a remnant part of the programming. That shit won't help us. We need to work together or at least for our group in some objective way.

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

Subhumans will never 'leave you alone' they are parasitic filth. Enough DNA to look human but not enough DNA to be HUMAN. You will have your fill of killing filth when the war starts. Look at the USA…flooded. How long when food supplies peter out do you think it will take to kick off the war? There are MASSIVE food grabs all over the world and most of this 'sanctions' showmanship is to cover up the real problem which is, simply, not enough food to feed people anymore.

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

oh I will be stocking up on virtual weaponry, I'm well aware of the violence our future faces. I'm just saying rural is the best place to be when shit hits the fan. Niggers are almost exclusively urban because they have to suck the teat of the nanny state to survive. Rurally we can get in touch with the community and form strong bonds and militias so that when shit does go down we'll have a strong unit that can actually defend our shit. Niggers will have the numbers but they're easy to outsmart.
I'm not a fan of shitskins or kikes either man, but it isn't their fault they were born that way. If there's really no other way then sure, especially because of the violence they do to our people it's permissable, but I really can't get behind torturous death. It doesn't vibe with my soul.
I know man but it's going to be very hard for me to mesh with anybody. I've never once met someone I could feel fully at ease with, how the fuck am I gonna fit in a community of ethno nationalists even post /sig/? I'm a loner and that's how that shit is gonna be, I want to be part of something bigger but nobody will let me.

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

China distributed rice to Africa at a ratio of 1 Chinese farmer to 3 bags rice. Over the last two years that hit 1 to 2. That is Malthusian Collapse. Once you pass that point it is a fucking cliff dive but no water at the bottom. I would continue your flame thrower planning won't do much good against roving gangs but if you joined a gang you might earn your weight in beans.

Attached: chart-malthusian-food-growth-reindeer-population-crash.gif (9.98 KB, 400x276)
Attached: population-growth-chart-food-shortage-malthusian-trap-ssa.png (7.1 KB, 225x225)
Attached: clark-malthusian-dynamics-population-growth-humanity-chart.png (19.21 KB, 551x382)

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

Right, I'm just saying given the option you don't have to cause extreme agony to them. They're abortions of nature but have you ever heard someone burned alive? Why isn't a bullet sufficient? You don't have to take pleasure in causing suffering, just fix the fucking problem with a bullet and be done with it. If you're going to go foxhole diving like in Nam then that's how it's gotta be, otherwise I don't see a real need for fucking flamethrowers.

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

It doesn't vibe with my soul.
The better case against it is simply efficiency. Nobody has time to torture anyone but should there be an opportunity to score several hat-tricks faced with an open net we should kick and kick hard.

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

I'm just saying rural is the best place to be when shit hits the fan.
No question. Just don't be an individualist. Do it for Ebba.
I know man but it's going to be very hard for me to mesh with anybody.
Me too. I have literally no friends, no family. But what is more important? You or whites? Without whites, the part of you that is part of the white group can have no hope of continued existence. And without them, you wouldn't even exist. This shit is bigger than any user, user. It's about the 14 words.

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

Oh I am right there with you user. I don't believe in torture at all. Not even a little bit. If I saw someone burning alive I would shoot them in the head so that they didn't suffer that fate.

Jason Price
Jason Price

You better not waste ammunition on putting the enemy out of their misery.

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

You don't have to take pleasure in causing suffering,
The best do.

Attached: ToughCunt.jpeg (9.98 KB, 296x170)

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

putting the enemy out of their misery.
This is literally the only purpose of ammunition.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

Empathy is as much a strength of our people as it is a weakness.

Attached: necklace.jpg (63.81 KB, 792x1027)

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

SAINT TARRANT was efficient and accurate. He didn't leave anyone to suffer.

William Bailey
William Bailey

He double tapped them to make sure they were dead, I'm not saying mercy for the kids but fuck's sake man. Children screaming as they're burned alive, does that get you hard user? There's a fucking line somewhere. We have to be ruthless but still hold higher standards than the subhuman filth, it's what separates us from them.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

It is what separates us from the subhuman shit. Tke the bug people for example. They might be more intelligent but they have no empathy so they are not human at all.

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

Can you move in a place without non-whites ?

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

Many Whites can't afford a White neighborhood anymore.

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

You mean the Chinese? Yeah they're scum, most Asians are. Japs are pretty based, I just wish they'd rediscover their racial spirit.

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

Kill your empathy and embrace your inner Tarrant. Do it for Ebba.
SAINT TARRANT was efficient and accurate. He didn't leave anyone to suffer.
All suffering is temporary. They suffered before they died. So he did cause suffering. And he obviously enjoyed killing every single one, cuck.

Attached: BT150.jpeg (7.39 KB, 310x163)

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

The only purpose is to positively benefit us.

Empathy towards other human beings is indeed a strength. Empathy to anthropomorphic excrement is just idiotic.

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

There's a difference between the shock and pain of a bullet and being burned alive slowly.

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

You mean the Chinese? Yeah they're scum, most Asians are. Japs are pretty based, I just wish they'd rediscover their racial spirit.
Japs are done. Modern ones are totally deracinated. Basically cosmopolitan beta faggots – worse than whites.

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

This depends I suppose. I was not against Grenfell Tower, in fact I wish it happened more often as payback for 9/11…oh how I would laugh if some Jew York highrise when up like a meth lab.

Attached: grenfel-tower.jpg (543.63 KB, 2500x1664)

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

You mustn't have heard all the people moaning on the floor, slowly dying. The entire mosque is filled with moans until his final round of capping.

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

yeah maybe, but in Europe, rural places (almost only white areas) are often (very) cheap, the pb is to find a job there. It depends on what job you do.

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

Again, most people die from smoke inhalation. I guess it wouldn't be anything worse than what the semites did to our people while they all called in 'sick' that day.

Attached: 9-11-jumpers-holding-hands-847016.jpg (19.42 KB, 454x285)

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

Birds are chirping, think it's time for bed. Wish you all luck whatever your path, hail victory.

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

Damn those same birds are chirping here too…time for bed here as well. Hail user.

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

Again, bullets =/= fire.

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

Basically cosmopolitan beta faggots – worse than whites.
Glad someone else recognises them for what they are. All the "muh honrorororary aryn" won't save the weebs precious degenerate scribbles from scrutiny.

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

All they ever do is moan. Crybabies.

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

I don't care fag. You're killing them so it makes no difference. In the end, they're dead. Your morality subjective anyway and with cuck standards. I'm all for making my enemies suffer as much as possible.

Brody Long
Brody Long

All the "muh honrorororary aryn" won't save the weebs precious degenerate scribbles from scrutiny.
Just ask yourself what kind of man would produce weebtoons. Their existence and popularity is symptomatic of the death of classical masculinity. Imagine Hitler or Evola watching that shit. You can't because it's totally absurd.

John Hill
John Hill

Finally someone gets it!

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

Then you're nigger-tier already. How's it feel to enjoy causing pain like a kike? Try getting tortured sometime and get back to me faggot. Nazis were forbidden to rape or torture the occupied people under penalty of death.

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

News for you, Avi, it aint the fucking 40s.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

Then you're nigger-tier already. How's it feel to enjoy causing pain like a kike? Try getting tortured sometime and get back to me faggot. Nazis were forbidden to rape or torture the occupied people under penalty of death.
Your morality is subjective. Your standards are subjective. The evil your enemies commit is objective and suffering is temporal. You're the nigger imposing your own made up standards as if they're a golden rule, illiterate. Go cry.

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

Give your souls to your gods and load your guns
It’s time to deal in lead
We are the legions of the damned
The army of the already dead.
Take the RJM pill OP

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

user you sound like a smart and dangerous guy. Don't take it too seriously, but one of us has to say it:
You won't do anything you nigger.

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Ok, but i hope you didnt skip leg-day.

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

im dangerous

Attached: af634e073cb4517bbd53e9c6c81351f005436ed2a6aeffee3ee8e3138a0fefb7.png (235.89 KB, 913x721)

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

user, you'll likely come under surveillance. Besides your ip, there's the fact you're into chem, a loner and shooting. I suggest you investigate how surveillance works in your country.
Eg install recorders in your apt so you can catch them if they try to bug your place. Watch this: desuarchive.org/pol3/thread/687/
Get on it - you started the clock with this effort post.

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

Saint Tarrant wounded a lot of people - approx 50. I think they're suffering. I blame the jews and the communists for bringing them in. It's all on them.
I just didn't want you to kid yourself.

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

This next link was for you - please get up on counter-surveillance. I know you won't do anything you nigger, but you might as well have fun being under surveillance, because it will likely happen:

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

I cringe when I read your moralfagging.
Win first. We are on track to lose. Nothing else matters. I'd strangle a bunch of babies with my bare hands if I thought it would save whites from extinction.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

Flamethrowers might be the thing that gets groups of white kids inspired to get started. OP complains he has no buddies. But if he does something, he might cause white kids to start building "things" and "getting ready". As busy as glowniggers are with us, they cannot monitor all the white youth.

Attached: bz-5ce6dee77630b.jpeg (263.91 KB, 1440x1125)

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

It's funny because in real life, I get nothing but respect. Stand up straight, walk with purpose, exude confidence. Take pride in what your ancestors created and passed on to you to develop. Women, even libtards, love it. Always remember that the jews, niggers and shitskins envy us for very good reasons. We gave them everything, dragged them out of the shit and they can never return all the favors we deigned to give them. They can never be us and that must sting every minute of every day.
White pride isn't just a meme, it's a way to be

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

It's funny because in real life, I get nothing but respect. Stand up straight, walk with purpose, exude confidence. Take pride in what your ancestors created and passed on to you to develop. Women, even libtards, love it. Always remember that the jews, niggers and shitskins envy us for very good reasons. We gave them everything, dragged them out of the shit and they can never return all the favors we deigned to give them. They can never be us and that must sting every minute of every day.

White pride isn't just a meme, it's a way to be
im over 6 foot and lift heavy. i also know how to fight. everyone gives me respect. it's not about me tho.

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

I can understand that, I feel exactly like you, brother.

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

I agree. I'm talking about confidence. We cannot appear to react to every little dig, that's what they want - it must be seen to be beneath us for the very reasons they feel the need to attack us. If you don't like it, ignore it, move on. Ridicule should be our only response and then used sparingly

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

lt's ok to be white

Attached: ec86109bc854679de57e87fb634ba5ccf9658c8e9cad7f839806b304abc6b81f.png (299 KB, 748x1068)

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

Hi OP.

I just posted this thread: zigforums.com/thread/13313849/politics

Do you see it? What I meant?

Am I correct the power you display, Tarrent displayed is incorrectly directed?

Do you see why I said this:
incorrectly directed

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

You wont do anything you little niggers.

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

Hol' up cobber, dont be rash about this. Tarrant didnt rush into his mission because time meant nothing to a craftsman like him. Information and training are your tools right now
and Zig Forums is here to help so why dont you start with reading Ragnar Benson's manuals and musings. You'll find em searching paladin press on gen.lib.rus.ec or
libgen.io .
yep flamethrowers bad optics. could get charged with war crimes.

Attached: breath-of-the-dragon.jpg (70.63 KB, 670x769)

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

You're telling me that Cowboy Bebop is shit? I mean I've never watched anime but I find CB interesting, drama-wise.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

You're telling me that Cowboy Bebop is shit? I mean I've never watched anime but I find CB interesting, drama-wise.
Unless it directly deals with science or philosophy, not interested. Exception is comedy. Laffs are good.

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

Go for high value targets, not innocents.

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

Invaders are not innocent, faggot!

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

Picture every major Synagogue in Canada. Picture vans packed with C4 parked withing blast range. Picture high-profile public figures being gunned down at the same time.

William Ross
William Ross

Tarrant Didint sit in his room getting angry at what he saw on TV then venting on his blog

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

Your the definition of an idiot. kys

John Ward
John Ward

Yeah, that would be good, but the sand niggers must also be killed too!

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

cowardly

they don't even know the definition

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

Your

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

You are a castrated faggot who loves to suck Muslim sand nigger dicks.

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

Watch it, you wont regret it in that case unless you have bad taste.
The dub is very good I think this magnet link includes it.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D2C37D2413FC007FA5F08CD670DAC1C829FA463F&dn=Cowboy+Bebop+Complete+Series+%281080p+Bluray+BD+X265+10bit+AAC+EN+JA+Joy%29+%5BUTR%5D&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.doko.moe:6969

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

Stop trying to change the world around us, under the current scenario, we're actually WINNING.

Attached: Justin-Trudeau-If-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win.png (614.73 KB, 960x540)

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

when the ethnic food is too spicy

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

Really?

Fuck me with a chisel, how the fuck did he get into office?

Mind you it's no better here.

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

DO IT FAGGOT

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

Good, men of action earn respect and reputation. No one in history remembers individual “votes”.

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

in minecraft
:^)

Easton Green
Easton Green

If you pull a Tarrant make sure to do it because of the love you feel for your people instead of the hatred you have for your enemies. You'll be more successful that way.

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

A good way to be uncivil is to organize very large groups of people and go into jew neighborhoods holding signs saying that "jews are not welcome in our country"

Also create a climate of anti-semitism in whatever town you live in, and work to create this anti-semitic climate with a team of other men who coordinate with one another in spreading anti-semitic ideas at bars and other places.

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

Also if you go the Tarrant route make sure to target zionists, high-level egalitarian politicians, or neo-liberal billionaire capitalists. Don't waste your time shooting random mudslimes in a mosque; make your life count.
In minecraft of course.

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

A good way to be uncivil is to organize very large groups of people
And how do you do that?

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

Then you're nigger-tier alrea—SLAP
That's how I would end this debate in person. Stfu already or go join the niggers you love so much.

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

Can't blame them, they are right. Any sane peoples, including our own ancestors from ~100-200 years ago, would find the average European a sad thing to be mocked and derided. They are doing you a favor really.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

So you're telling me even DeBois, Wyoming is going to be flooded with shitskins by the ZOG?

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

excellent observation

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

I agree, unless you can get a K/D ratio above 99

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

It’s a bad idea to that the villagers now because they would hurt our rights even more and keep us from doing shit to the big nose tribe in the future. The villagers will milk it if we are gonna do something the fucking do something we are gonna need to do it together. It has to be world shattering too

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

So how about that Weather, huh?

The Weather meme is in the teeth of narcissists, or it would be if you people had pride enough to counteract it.

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

Obligatory rules for Sainthood

Attached: d75fdbae70f063f1f12b1c9f21ccaa74bec2e03f38efffd0d26de675738abc5d.png (335.17 KB, 500x369)

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

Not even then.

What would be more effective? Killing 100 random non-whites, or killing 1 billionaire who runs an NGO that traffics in tens of thousands of non-whites into white countries every year?

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

Either works, but I prefer the former because the jews can always replace that billionaire with another.

They have to find another 100 muslims to compensate.

If you keep killing muslims, soon they will run out of muslims, but they will not run out of billionaire.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

kek
The most effective is to talk about it and not do anything

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

Nigger what?
There's over 1 billion muslims in the world today, and that number is growing every day due to their high fertility. Africans as well number over 1 billion and are growing at an exponential rate. The only way they will run out of non-whites to bring in is if we literally go full-RWDS and douse the world in nuclear hellfire, at which point civilization itself would probably collapse.
There's only a little over 2,000 billionaires in the world, and there's even fewer turbo-kikes who've been in bed with Zionism for decades.
Even if we decided to exterminate every last jew and billionaire on the planet, we would still only be dealing with ~10 million people at the most, compared to the billions we'd have to kill to prevent NGO's from bringing them in.
Killing billionare neolibs and Zionists is always more efficient.

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

In minecraft of course.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

There's over 1 billion muslims in the world today, and that number is growing every day due to their high fertility.
Which again is easier to kill en masse because they arrive by boat en masse, and are vulnerable and without guard. Thus you can keep killing them FASTER than they can give birth to more niglets.
There's only a little over 2,000 billionaires in the world, and there's even fewer turbo-kikes who've been in bed with Zionism for decades.

Even if we decided to exterminate every last jew and billionaire on the planet, we would still only be dealing with ~10 million people at the most,
Which are actually guarded, can move to other countries and generally harder to take down than mudslimes.

The goal of the billionaire is still to bring the mudslim, niggers to breed out white people, if you kill the mudslim and niggers, the billionaires cannot do shit.

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

100 will get more attention, if it’s just one guy they replace him quietly and the status quo remains untouched

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

Aaaaaand you obviously were absent on the day the class talked about OpSec.

Don't be a fucking dumbass. Loose lips sink ships, faggot.

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

You're not understanding what I'm saying.
Think of it this way. White countries existed as homogenous societies for centuries, even though white people have been a global minority for all of that time. The reason why European countries didn't become minorities during that time, despite them being outnumbered, was because they were racially conscious people who based their societies around blood, soil, and empiricism. We only started becoming minorities in our own countries when jews, leftists, and mega-corporations started brainwashing our women to stop having children and hate motherhood, and when they convinced the masses to hate their own culture, civilization, history, religion, and language. They deluded our politicians into opening up our borders under the guise of egalitarianism, which itself is a kike lie. Even if we killed every non-white on the planet, if we let the jews and wealthy leftists live they will keep subverting our society and cucking our people. We'll still be fucked even if there are no more non-whites because we'll all be hyper-degenerate transotherkin faggots because of the kike subversion.
If you get rid of the ones subverting the people, then you'll regain your racial consciousness, and begin to see yourself as a group and thus be able to advocate for your group interests.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

It's the old "hitting the elite" vs "hitting invaders" debate.
I will repeat myself, but here it goes: Logistics anons, logistics. What St. Tarrant did can pretty much everyone do, provided he has enough balls and some basic training any civilian can get. I think that is also a reason why he took the GoPro - to show us what one angry bad goy with no special background or experience can do. And how you can see from the fact that more than month after, whole world is still sperging about it, it is TREMENDOUSLY effective. On the other hand, to attack some high-profile target like you mention, with all their security teams, armored cars and villas built like castles in gated communities - well that takes time, shitload of resources and intel (which on it's own need to be researched by expensive professionals, so you won't raise any red flags) and most importantly whole team of professional people with military/le/tactical background and great deal of experience. It is strange that so many anons disregard this.

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

Thank you for being a fellow voice of reason.

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

I think whites have only started to become minority in the last century or so, because of the population boom in Africa, China and the cuckening of Europe after WW2.

Even if we killed every non-white on the planet, if we let the jews and wealthy leftists live they will keep subverting our society and cucking our people. We'll still be fucked even if there are no more non-whites because we'll all be hyper-degenerate transotherkin faggots because of the kike subversion.
The point is that when will you do that? Killing elites who can jump countries at will is not easy. Especially when there are 10 millions of them around.

When you kill them all, you might get outnumbered ten billions nigger and by that point you lose to the nigger by pure attrition, or that your population has become thoroughly mixed that even without the jews, they welcome their nigger parents as true "natives".

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

Instead of going out in a blaze, murdering nonwhites, you should instead invest in making a family and working together with other National Socialists to build a large community.
Join the New Awakening.

Attached: 1551924459313.jpg (1.96 MB, 3264x1836)

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

Bullshit. The high profile targets are decadent and lazy. Stop talking yourself out of it, user. All we have to do is stand up, and the game is over. Hell, just for fun, we should threaten a date when we all hit a target, lone wolf style, and see if it actually happens. If nothing else, it would send our enemies into a frenzy.
DOTR needs a tentative date.

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

And if you plan on having an exit route you’ll have better luck with a bunch of nobody targets, if you manage to take down one of them there’s no way you’re getting out.

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

To add to that: Murdering a couple of muds for no reason is not going to do ANY harm to the system at all. It's just going to empower their arm, the media, to further attack "White Nationalists." It's stupid. Come Home instead.

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

The only high profile targets who are easy to assassinate are the small fries.

If you kill Merkel today, nothing would change.

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

I'm not saying we don't put non-whites in their place. What I'm saying is that if you want to beat the leviathan, you have to cut off its head first, which is the Zionist/egalitarian religious cult that has dominated this planet for the last 300 years. If you get rid of the subversives, then you can build up a sense of identity and become nationalists. Once you have a society of nationalists, then you take the fight to the non-whites.

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

for no reason
I see this as repeated again and again, but they are invaders and ought to be killed.

What you are doing is running away and sedeing your land to the enemy, unchallenged.

The media will always be against you because the state controls the media.

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

Again, this is what I say:
The point is that when will you do that? Killing elites who can jump countries at will is not easy. Especially when there are 10 millions of them around.

When you kill them all, you might get outnumbered ten billions nigger and by that point you lose to the nigger by pure attrition, or that your population has become thoroughly mixed that even without the jews, they welcome their nigger parents as true "natives".
Fine, fine, cut the head, but when will you do that?

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

doesn't understand "Acclerationism"

It's not either/or, brainlets. It must be all encompassing. We don't survive this unless we address all of our enemies, and their machinations.

Starting to look like nothing but a bunch of shills, slow talking us into non action again.
Fuck off, kikes.
You will never stop what you've created.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

We need to be cutting the head yesterday. If not yesterday, then today. Every user on this wakandan shitposting board should be getting ready to move on designated targets. Unfortunately glowniggers exist, so we'll probably need to move to a different minecraft server if we ultimately want to get these bastards.

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

Accelerationism is about letting the system goes down, faster.

Merkel/insert leader is just a puppet and killing them is just as the same as killing the refugees they bring.

Just that refugees are a lot easier target and there are more refugees so the police would be spread out even more, costing the state even more resources.

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

I agree with you, but you're insane if you think 100 random mudslimes are a greater threat to European civilization than the kikes that got us into this situation to begin with.

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

So yeah, nice talk for all that nothing.

As I'm saying, focus on the easy targets first.

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

They are invaders and monsters and must be expelled from our homelands. But taking your wrath out upon them in a lone wolf type scenario isn't actually going to do anything to make a difference.

You must do what (((they))) don't want you to do. To raise a normal degeneracy free family free from the control of Zion.

Coming to Pacific Northwest and getting in touch with others like you isn't running away from something, it's running towards something. In case you haven't noticed, there's nothing left to give up, the West is not in our hands and it never will be. We must think logically about the future of our children and gather our strength and resources to properly defeat the system together. That's the only way to win.

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

using the frowny face, not the smiley face
Obviously these Telegraph pos faggots never watch TDKR. They missed a good opportunity to actually scare their mudshit adherents.

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

That 100 random muslims will rape, kill and race mix with the inhibitants and bring up 1000 mixed races.

A jew can bring in 1.000.000 muslims, but they cannot create more. Kill the muslims and they can't do shit.

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

You must do what (((they))) don't want you to do. To raise a normal degeneracy free family free from the control of Zion.
There is no place in America and Europe that are free from the control of Zion.

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

That's exactly why you break free with a concentrated effort.
youtube.com/watch?v=a11I7ll5c_Q

John Bell
John Bell

user what is your experience here? You don't have to take my word for it, nor you have to answer, but I work in higher tier security for years now and even rather small-time people have usually at least some security detail. Big time businessmen, mid-level politicians, celebrities, they all are people who care about their security. Sure, they abso-fucking-lutely don't even imagine some RWDS guerilla hitting them in the middle of the night, but they very well imagine their business opponents, stalkers, kidnappers who want to make money out of them and/or angry voters. Sure, they are lazy and decadent, but they are also rich and having a security is a very little financial strain for them. Sure, everyone has the Franz Ferdinand moment, but you don't want to count on that - if you do, you gonna fail more likely than succeed. You prepare for the worst case scenario, not the best possible chance. And we are not even talking about real higher-ups like those names in Tarrant's manifesto.

The moral of the story here is that if you have enough good experienced lads to at least form a fireteam, resources to gather needed intel about their Franz moment without raising any red flag with their security (which is a challenge on it's own, again) then sure, those are the targets. But then again, I suspect no one itt is like that, since if we would, we wouldn't be talking about it, right. Hence, there is that second way depicted by that one mad lad from Australia.

not going to do ANY harm to the system at all
This is factually wrong.

Not saying that is a bad thing (quite the opposite) but doing just that is exactly the way how to get South Africa.

Asher James
Asher James

vote
Nigger, they are gonna send tanks there and pacify your shit.

You need a fucking army.

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

taking your wrath out upon them in a lone wolf type scenario isn't actually going to do anything to make a difference.
You're a coward. You idiots keep saying bullshit like this, no matter bullshit it is, so you can justify your constant, spineless, running away. The West is no longer in our hands because of faggots like you who refuse to accept reality.
As has already been pointed out, ONE SINGLE LONE WOLF ATTACK is STILL fucking with the (((world's))) narrative, you chump.
Run if you want to. All you're doing is collectivizing the lemming mob, which will make it that much easier to isolate you, cut you off, and starve you out, dipshit. You're obviously incapable of strategic thinking, or any thinking really, and shouldn't even be opening your blackpilling mouth on issues like this.
Go be a coward in the corner, and leave the warrior shit to the Warriors, faggot.

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

Killing actors/celebrities don't do jack shit.

I'd argue killing politicians do jack at all.

You need to kill the niggers who fund bringing them in, and those niggers are well-protected and they wouldn't stay in the same place long.

Or you can just kill the easy targets i.e. the niggers who they bring in to outbreed you.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

So let's say we go with your idea, and just start mass-murdering non-whites. How are we going to deal with the countries, UN, NGO's, Antifa, ZOG, white shitlibs, etc. who will all immediately be at our throats the moment we commit to that? How are we going to be able to convince our white brothers and sisters to join us in this epic fight when they see us as ebil Nazis because they're still brainwashed ZOGbots? How are we going to ultimately get the white normies on our side if we go down this route, while also managing to kill tons of non-whites, and still somehow managing to destroy Zionism, which was a political force that was able to destroy Nazi Germany, an entire country of nationalists with an entire world-class military on their side?

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

Step 1 - breed BREED! out-breed them!
Step 2 - take over your government and implement policies that will drive them away
Step 3 - once you have complete control over your government expel the shitskins
Step 4 - once all the shitskins have returned to their dwellings nuke them to smithereens

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Also if you're going to sacrifice yourself and pull a BT make sure to kill as many people as possible, don't fuck up like that kid in San Diego.
Gather some of your suicidal friends, create some explosives and nuke a black mega church and synagogue or some shitskin gathering.
Don't leave a single person living.

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

Read the Brigade. Better yet, look at the history of the founding of the USA and Ireland.

Calling someone a coward is an easy thing to do from behind a computer screen, wouldn't you say? You're not going to collapse the system by shooting a bunch of random niggers or muzzies you dipshit. Even if you managed to mobilize a force of people to take down the system by targeting key areas and completely devastating infrastructure to the point where the whole country is in ruins, what then? Where's your grand plan to rebuild from the ashes? That's right, you don't fucking have one because all you are is a death obsessed moron. Go back to reading your "Iron Gates," "Warrior." lmao

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

How are we going to deal with the countries, UN, NGO's, Antifa, ZOG, white shitlibs, etc. who will all immediately be at our throats the moment we commit to that?
How exactly can they do that? Sending their occupation force? Making the populace even more uncomfortable?
How are we going to be able to convince our white brothers and sisters to join us in this epic fight when they see us as ebil Nazis because they're still brainwashed ZOGbots?
Lemmings follow the winners, the actual ZOG will make their life hell so they have no choice in the matter.

Again, the plan is simple:
- kill and kill more non-white
- the state is forced to spend a shitload of resources to shut it down
- the populace life gets shittier and shittier because the state fears them
- the populace revolts as living standard becomes shit
- the state loses legitimacy and is in financially ruin
- now the hard path, we emerge and lead that revolt and take the country

The hardest part is the last part where it's a free for all commies vs nationalists, well, you better hope you are good enough.

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

It's too hard. Don't do anything, goy.
Fuck off, demoralizers. You're going to "think" yourselves into extinction. Worthless faggots.
I work in higher tier security
Yeah, you're the example of why fearing "professional security teams" is fucking silly.
Great questions. Why don't you try answering them, faggot? How does ISIS continue to survive, and recruit, despite being a gaggle of third world goatfuckers against History's most powerful military?
Too hard. Do nothing goy.
Why are you still such a frightened faggot? Getting paid to be here blackipilling everyone?

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

Foundation of the USA:
- founding fathers start to meet in secret and begin co-opting the other colonial statesmen
- the brits start to really hammer down the state against the statesmen
- the statesmen vote for indepedence and revolt
- at first the colonials had several defeats but persist due to the Founding father's stubborness
- the colonials ally with the rival of the brits, the french and open another front
- the brits cannot handle two fronts and soon decide to abandon the USA.

I wonder who would be the french in our fight, hard to find an ally in this midst.

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

Go on and ahead and formulate a plan to kill the elites.

I didn't say it's impossible.

I'm just saying the nigger muslims are easy targets and you achieve as much as killing elites, since the elite's entire plan is about the niggers slowly outnumbering you anyway.

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

There’s not necessarily one single solution. The same role doesn’t suit everyone. People should listen to their blood, listen to their god, and decide whats right for them.

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

How does ISIS continue to survive, and recruit, despite being a gaggle of third world goatfuckers against History's most powerful military?
For this question, they are backed by the world's sole superpower (USA) as well as 3 regional powers (Israel, Saudi Arabia and Turkey).

James Russell
James Russell

Who would be our French

The Russians and/or Chinese

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

I'm not really convinced about that, I think that acceleration is served by both low tier and high tier targets, just in different ways. The point is destabilization and that is not a linear process - it is not exclusively from top to bottom or from bottom to top, but it can be achieved from both ends. It's a psychological warfare too, because hitting some high level official will create some pressure on the government's structures, while hitting low level targets will in exchange generate fear among their ranks, thus effectively lowering down immigration and even the interest. Look at the Eastern Europe, there are two main reasons why nonwhites don't want to go there - 1) there are no gibs and 2) there is a real tangible danger they will get beaten on weekly basis just for existing. Breivik killed immigrants only as collateral damage, yet after his deed, the immigration rates went down. I'm pretty sure that once (and if) there will be statistics for immigration to NZ in a few months, we will see they plummet too. I think both is a fair game, it's now just a question of logistics in my head.

This is extremely naive.

I've read all five novels. They are great, but they change nothing about what I've said.

Don't do anything, goy.
Read this post and stop projecting. There is a difference how to tackle the various targets and that is what I'm talking about it. If you seriously think the same approach will work, then I say you reek of a person who will always shout action action action, yet does nothing himself.

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

Too hard. You too stupid. Do nothing goy.
Got any more strawmen, blackpill faggot?
We're going to kill our enemies, and your Netflix account WILL be effected, you cozy, spineless house pet. Fuck you faggot.
not going to collapse the system by shooting a bunch of random niggers or muzzies
Wow, how fucking strange. Because my neighborhood was destroyed by bussing niggers in who ganged together and started shooting everyone. Also strange, because a handful of muzzies have totally taken over the entire Western world with just a few bombs, and trucks of peace.
Again, I understand your cowardice, and demoralization, but flat out lying about the reality of the world you live in makes me question your sincerity.
Until you back your blackpills up with alternative solutions, you're just another kike shit trying to save your own overextended neck.
We're going to cut you off, Schlomo.
Nothing will stop this.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

I can't trust either of them.

And both of them lack force projection as the french once had.

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

It don't care any more,the climate will destroy all races.
And if you care,go death.

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

They will do it the same way they took out Rhodesia and South Africa; by starving them out. Rhodesia could have fought ZANLA for 1,000 years if they hadn't been sanctioned by everyone and cut off from resources that they desperately needed to keep their people fed. Zionists don't care about money, they can literally print it since they own all the banks. The state can't go bankrupt. The thing that really matters anyway isn't money, but resources, and unfortunately most of the multinational corporations who control food/materials/technology/etc. are owned by kikes or spiritual kikes. If they decide to cut off our resources because we're murdering shitskins we'll be in deep shit. I think your plan is decent except you think the state will go bankrupt when it won't, and you think there won't be any outside influence from the global ZOG cracking down on nationalists everywhere.
We're facing the greatest uphill battle we've ever faced as Europeans. If we pull this off we'll go down as the greatest generation of heroes that has ever existed. I don't think going around killing random niggers is the ideal way to kick off DOTR, but I guess if all else fails it could pass for a hail mary strategy.

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

I'm just gonna grab the popcorn here and watch this thread burn to the ground.

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

I'm not saying we do nothing, I'm saying we go after the people at the top first. The (((people))) that have historically resented the white race, who are destroying the white race now, and who will continue to destroy the white race as long as (((they))) exist. Niggers are easy to deal with; they're all low-IQ mongrels and can be easily managed. Just look at how the British empire was able to conquer most of the world, despite being a tiny minority of its population, because of the fact that they were up against low-IQ subhumans. Whites were able to dominate the third world relatively easily when we had a sense of ourselves. What did us in was egalitarian subversion pushed by Zionists. Those people should be our number one targets, not random non-whites.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

They will do it the same way they took out Rhodesia and South Africa;
Rhodesia was only lost because the brits convince Smith to let the niggers vote while Smith refused to kill the fucking nigger politicians when they still have control of the military, that was a giant mistake.

Either ways, unlike either South Africa and Rhodesia, USA has more white men and more resources so the guerilla can definitely take the siege and survive.

The state can't go bankrupt.
The state can go bankrupt, even if they print out money, inflation would keep that money worthless if only soldiers and occupational force can use them.
The thing that really matters anyway isn't money, but resources, and unfortunately most of the multinational corporations who control food/materials/technology/etc. are owned by kikes or spiritual kikes. . If they decide to cut off our resources because we're murdering shitskins we'll be in deep shit.
We will be in deep shit regardless, you think if you kill some CEO, they are gonna give you the fucking company, heck.
and you think there won't be any outside influence from the global ZOG cracking down on nationalists everywhere.
How can they do that? If they want to police every street and arrest every white men than kindly do that, they would stretch their resources to the limits.

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

You're not thinking rationally. Even if you cut down 1000 shitskins it's going to do nothing to crunch their numbers. First you need strike deep at the people who enable them to go on their rampages and who advocate for them before completely removing them. You must strike at the brain not the body. In addition, you need a real force to be able to do that. One that's coordinated and precise. Not to mention you need a plan to create something from the ashes, which you do not have.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

Again, it's your choice.

If you want to go do the top people, feel free to do so.

All I'm saying is that it's easier and more efficient to kill the muds.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Hypothetically, top and bottom are both legitimate targets, a multilateral approach is fine and neither should be disregarded. It’s not as if hitting the top, as Brevik did, is a magic panacea; those removed will be filled by one of the thousands of hungry ambitious people right under them. Many if not most of the worst ones don’t even have children, all they really fear is losing their social status.

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

Even if you cut down 1000 shitskins it's going to do nothing to crunch their numbers.
A 1:1000 ratio is going to crunch their number.
First you need strike deep at the people who enable them to go on their rampages and who advocate for them before completely removing them.
Uh, the niggers are already here, they don't need anybody to enable them go on a rampage.

And the question is HOW do you do this strike deep?

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

The issue is, coordination among multiple parties is at high risk for subversion. Individuals or very small, very tight groups of people who trust each other and have k own each other for a long time aren’t.

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

And I'm saying, KILL 'EM ALL!!!
Fuck your strategies! We are not in a position of any organanization to even pretend we can formulate a plan.
The fragmented, Fight Club, Lone Wolf, mob of random attacks on ALL and EVERY unsuspecting target available is the only strategy we have that will cause any effect.
We are the only ones in a position to ride the chaos. We are the only ones with very little, to nothing left to lose. You all keep acting as though upsetting the status quo is a net negative for our cause.
Pull you head out, lads.

WE ARE THE ONLY ONES IN POSITION TO SURF THE KALI YUGA!

Stop being such pussies, and paddle out into the line up.
Remember lads..

(((Charlie))) don't surf!

Attached: charliedontsurf.png (437.01 KB, 500x632)

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

Even if you cut down 1000 shitskins it's going to do nothing to crunch their numbers.
Not that user, but it will. See they are civilians, nonwhites too. They are here for gibs and comfort - you take comfort and safety away and create setting where gibs won't be enough to convince them to stay or to even come and you solved half of the problem. You also create huge opening and give your nation more time to resolve the other half. 1000 niggers gone means that in one generation, there will be at least 30 000 less niggers to care about. Think long-term.

This, really.

Attached: it-works.png (841.39 KB, 1333x1874)

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

Agree with this.

Enemies can't know the plan if there's no plan.

Just mark your target and kill them. What matters is that you are successful in killing them.

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

Fair enough.

William Peterson
William Peterson

Even random, single bodies found in alleys would build up into an effect; the left media would make sure to do the propaganda part.

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

Even if we decide to do things your way and get the RWDS squads together, we will still need a designated date to start the purging and coordinators who can tell people who to hit and where to go to best exterminate the enemy. Nobody has ever won a war by just going apeshit and murdering everything in sight.

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Too hard. Do nothing, goy.
You keep coming back with the same, BlackPilled, non solution, coward faggot.
We are living in a chaotic, irrational timeline. Stop pretending to think "rationally".
We are only going to come to a position of organization and power, and a point that you believe capable of "doing anything", by using random terrorism first. Guerrilla Warfare is our only option.
You're too stupid, and frightened for this conversation. I'm done trying to reach the "rational" housepets on this board. You don't know shit. The only goal at this stage in the war is instilling constant, unending fear into the hearts of our opposition, causing them pause to question EVERY action they take against us.
This is not hard to grasp, you spoon.
Demoralize yourself, and face to bloodshed, faggots.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

fuck your optics, Hitler dubs of lies.
Small roaches turn into big roaches. This is an ethnic conflict. They won't show mercy against us, in fact they never have shown any mercy. They exclusively target women and children in their daily violence. And their breed will pick up a gun even if they can only barely hold it to fuck you up for adhering to the boomer meme of 'no women and children'. They aren't blameless and they are just as bad as the men.

Attached: 0efb72e3533c0a8c408b559c973c3c7de78ec80749108d2a5a9f9e20621ca443.gif (123.9 KB, 720x480)

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

we will still need a designated date to start the purging and coordinators who can tell people who to hit and where to go to best exterminate the enemy.
Leave that to when the state crumbles.
Nobody has ever won a war by just going apeshit and murdering everything in sight.
Yeah, that's what the french revolutionaries niggers did.

Just up and kill em all.

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

truth is that we are a fucking cowards
We are much worse cucks than leftist, we are disgrace for our ancestors
Why? We should start fight back years ago, and now this is 2019 and we still just look how they are killing ours race,ours nations,our world….

Attached: 1558209461462.jpg (80.19 KB, 653x1024)

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

This guy gets it.

FEAR is the name of the game!
They all believe Aryans are pushovers. Hell, we even allow them to rape our children, and feed them back to us as kebobs in THEIR untouchable No Go Zones with our own government's protection and consent, without a single whimper.
I say, start "whimpering", faggots.

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

The Jacobins had help from the girondin, who were aristocrats who didn't like the monarchy since they were power-hungry and wanted more power for themselves. Essentially the boomer cuckservatives are our modern day jirondins feeding the leftist beast. The jacobins could not have won acting savagely like they did without that help.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

I wish you luck user, I really do. I just don't think your way of doing things is going to win us the day.

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

Okay, start up the thread then, user! I've tried a few times, but apparently, our last vestige of "free speech", this board, is compromised to the point of deleting me every time I propose a running, organized dox of our priority targets. Maybe you'e seen it a dozen times already with ZERO FOLLOW UP FROM ANYONE?!! (pic related)

Attached: deck1.jpg (59.61 KB, 634x420)
Attached: deck3.jpg (115.41 KB, 634x689)
Attached: deck2.jpg (169.38 KB, 634x820)

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

They didn't even need to do shit except rousing the peasants, the peasants just up and kill everyone.

Louis XVI cuckking was too busy painting art than commanding his army.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

Hell, any of us should do some shit at all or we are going to lose.

Time is not on our side.

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

I understand completely user.

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

Yeah, I heard your the first time, you coward.
You think too much, faggot.
What are you doing to achieve victory?
"Nothing" wins nothing, faggot.
Keep sitting on your thumb waiting for that perfect moment where you run out side, fire a couple rounds, and then "WE WIN!!".
Wake the fuck up, moron. You live in a fantasy land.

Attached: 576de1e2b4d05dd485d6abeda94d60341f79505aad7e8ea74e946e8e30d21342.jpg (17.72 KB, 255x155)

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

our last vestige of "free speech", this board
Zig Forums has never been about free speech, you fucking yid.

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

Like I said a couple of posts ago, this place is pozzed. Ultimately we need to move to a different minecraft server in order to plan and organize our attacks. I've been trying to get anons to move onto Telegram or the darkweb, but most people seem to not actually want to do anything but whine here.

James Morgan
James Morgan

The laughing you hear is just the paranoia in your head.
With each day that passes, I see myself becoming increasingly enticed to pull a Tarrant
You are a little coward with a big mouth and will never do anything, accept that and you will be happier

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

Rousing the peasants isn't easy. That's a pretty big assistance that the Jacobins got from the Girondin, and this is before looking into all the resources they got from them. Agree about Louis though.

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

Telegram
No, there is a solid chance it was already cracked by western alphabet agencies. Darknet chan is what's needed.

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

It was pretty easy rousing the peasants.

Starve them, and then tell them the king starves them while the queen eats cake, you just got mad peasants.

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

Agreed.

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

Talking the fight to the non-whites might be part of how you create a society of nationalists.

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

So we just start mass murdering everyone who's not white and then take on every military in the world and hope for the best. I guess I think too much, oh well.

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

Again, we do not take on every military on the world.

They can send their occupational force and that's it.

There's no conventional army of nationalists for them to beat, just every day men.

So either the occupational forces have to kill every single white men (impossible) or they would go home empty-handed, just like in Iraq and Vietnam.

Connor White
Connor White

Right, but the Jacobins couldn't have starved the peasants, because they didn't control any resources. It was the Girondin, the aristocrats, who were able to starve the peasants because they owned the shit. Without that institutional backing the jacobins wouldn't have gotten very far by just killing everyone.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

let's not do X which would save our nations, because Y could maybe happen in the far future.
In regard that thinking question, you have the opposite problem, user.

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

You'll achieve nothing. You call me a coward and yet you want to destroy your life by cutting down a bunch of muds. You're the coward. Suicide is a coward's death.

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

Why do you ignore all arguments raised by others?

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

He's not suiciding, lying is a sin.
It was the Girondin, the aristocrats, who were able to starve the peasants because they owned the shit.
So the girondin owned all the food in France and managed to singled handlely starved them?

I find that hard to believe.

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

If the polls are correct, “far-right” parties will be taking 18-20% of the European Parliament, so it’s it not out of the question that a two-pronged approach of militancy and tacit support from above, like the left had in the 60s and 70s, is possible.

Also, part of this is just changing perceptions and feelings. People view whites as helpless and conquered- they didn’t feel that way the morning after Tarrant.

James Kelly
James Kelly

Suicide? Nice strawman faggot.
Go get caught if you believe that's the only option. I don't operate that way, you demoralized faggot.
Now, stop talking, and shitting up this thread with your ideological cowardice, nigger.
You're nothing but a liability. You don't belong here.

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

Implying we won't take care of them
They're not going to stay there.

Uh, the niggers are already here, they don't need anybody to enable them go on a rampage.
They have infrastructure, government support, housing, water, and food that all comes from whites. They have media support and diversity quotas. Take it out and they have nothing.

Luis Price
Luis Price

destroy your life by cutting down a bunch of muds
How much cognitive dissonance can one demoralized faggot suffer?
Go sit in a dark corner in the closet, and wait for the rest of us to come save you, coward.

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

They have infrastructure, government support, housing, water, and food that all comes from whites. They have media support and diversity quotas. Take it out and they have nothing.
They don't need any of that shit to go on a rampage and kill whitey.

Just like they are doing now.

It's funny you are still playing cute like caring what the fuck the media says.

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

destroy your life

What does that mean? Life is a temporary aspect of an extension of godhood. There’s not some prize at the end for building up as much pleasure and comfort as possible.

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

destroy your life

Attached: sacrifice.png (57.25 KB, 951x307)

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

I'm sure you'll achieve your "Iron Gates" someday. Don't worry, I'm sure if you pray to Satan and slice your GF's ass some more with a razorblade one day you'll free the white race from the clutches of Zion. You're no better than some dumb skinhead with a death wish.
The Media is a weapon. Haven't you read Mein Kampf? I'm not saying the muds don't need to be removed I'm saying that when we do remove them in will be in the correct way.

Mason Price
Mason Price

Imagine Hitler watching that shit.
You mean the guy who drew Disney cartoon characters in his spare time?

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

when we do remove them in will be in the correct way.
How you gonna achieve that?

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

This. We live in a world strapped to training wheels. If, like me, you spent you entire life learning to live off the grid, with limited resources, and already demoralized, and faced to bloodshed, you don't have a single fear in the world. Matter of fact, you often wonder why we haven't taken it all back yet?
Do you know that there are only 9 arteries in/out of the Los Angeles Basin? Do know that get ALL their water from an aquaduct from hundreds of miles away? Do know it would only take around a dozen crews of around 3-9 men each to completely lockdown, and control L.A. until the niggers and faggots spun out, and went Walking Dead in about 3 days?
You little shits better fucking recognize the reality, and start preparing yourselves. This shit is coming down, and it's coming down soon. You have between now and then to prepare your gear, but most importantly, PREPARE YOUR MIND AND SOUL FOR WHAT MUST BE DONE, AND HOW TO DO IT!
You are going to be murdering women and children, and burning entire fields and cities. If you do not, you are already extinct.

DEMORALIZE YOURSELF, AND FACE TO BLOODSHED!

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

Attached: IKIFEEL.jpg (24.25 KB, 800x450)

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

With a real and ethical force of organized people who know what to do and aren't death obsessed retards like .

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

The Media is a weapon. Haven't you read Mein Kampf? I'm not saying the muds don't need to be removed I'm saying that when we do remove them in will be in the correct way.
Yeah, we need to wait until we take control of the media first.

Forget Mein Kampf, read up on the militia cells formed by Hitler who went around beating and killing antifa, sure as fuck didn't wait until he controlled the state.

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

So WHEN?

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

this is the most based and non-selfdestructive/-discrediting/-incriminating idea i read for a time now.
i see actual viability in this civilized approach.

because, here user, take this *.WEBM
uploadfilter working fuck censorship

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

With a real and ethical force of organized people
I asked HOW you gonna achieve that, not with whom. Tell me how you gonna get to the point that you can dictate those things.

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

How does removing muds harm this? I’m not saying it’s the full solution in and of itself, but it inspires our warriors, terrifies our enemies, and accelerates clown world. What is bad about it?

Obviously if someone is about to get elected to national office or something they shouldn’t get themselves arrested for one attack, but not everyone is going to be in politics and media.

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

What the actual fuck are you even talking about now, shizo?
You've exposed yourself, yid.
death obsessed
Another strawman, faggot? Seriously, do assholes even comprehend that by talking yourself into circles like this, that you don't actually exist in anything that can be considered "reality"?
How sad your tiny, pathetic existence must be when your fear and cowardice is always justified by tweaking this world into you always being "right" in your "secure" little corner of your little world.
Enjoy your little bubble, you pathetic, broken, house pet.

Go the fuck away, now. You have no place here.

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

It all comes down to waiting for these niggers.

Wait until the jews are removed.
Wait until we are real organized.
Wait until we control the states.
Wait, wait and wait.

William Cox
William Cox

Attached: 1116px-AK47-Receiver.jpg (124.4 KB, 1116x1024)

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

This. Also pic from the man himself.

Attached: wait.png (161.99 KB, 715x725)

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

If this guy is still here, look into DA BOMB.

Guns are good for defense, but if you want to kill a lot of people, you need DA BOMB.

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

I waited. Now my world is gone.
I'm tired of waiting for the cowards and faggots among us to be "ready".
It will never happen. These faggots are the reason we've already lost so much.
Fuck 'em.
Fence sitters get the rope first because you're in the fucking way, and you are the first to disavow the REAL WARRIORS once the lying media gets in your frightened face.
Fuck you, faggots.

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

Agree.

To keep muds is no benefit, to remove muds is no loss.

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

No Media = No Propaganda for the masses to suckle on. The media is the eyes and ears for the masses who are against us. Take it away and they'll be like chickens with their heads cut off.
When we have a coherent network of dedicated National Socialists put together to fight for an independent ethnostate. With an actual goal in mind acting is just the next step.
Agrees with me, then calls me a schizo
You're sending me mixed signals here.
It doesn't. It just needs to be done properly. Muds are nothing but footsoldiers, or perhaps the roaches. They're not the brains or braun of the system they're just the mass.

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

No Media = No Propaganda for the masses to suckle on. The media is the eyes and ears for the masses who are against us. Take it away and they'll be like chickens with their heads cut off.
And how do you take away the media? And when do you take them out?
When we have a coherent network of dedicated National Socialists put together to fight for an independent ethnostate.
So when?
Muds are nothing but footsoldiers, or perhaps the roaches. They're not the brains or braun of the system they're just the mass.
So when are you going to remove the brain of the system?

Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

more shabbat spam

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

niggerjew admits he's a blogposting jew cunt and the slide is still left up

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

Ask him HOW, he answers:
With whom
When
Once again, I asked you how you gonna achieve that. Accelerationism is very clear on the whole process, you on the other hand seem to have issues with answering rather simple question. Is it because you have no idea, or? I don't need to know whole thing, just give me a few points of what to do before you will actually start acting and few points which will put us on the track on achieving those things.

Filtered.

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

When? When we have enough in our ranks to pull that off. Look I can go into detail about every single strategy there is to taking down the system or you could just up and read the Brigade. It's not rocket science.

Jace Young
Jace Young

When? When we have enough in our ranks to pull that off.
So when will we have that, dumbass?

When?
Look I can go into detail about every single strategy there is to taking down the system or you could just up and read the Brigade. It's not rocket science.
I ask you a simple question, when?

You are just putting up more conditions up.

William Morales
William Morales

Take it away
=HOW FAGGOT?!!!==
You keep speaking in terms of Aryans having ANY GRASP on the reigns of control of ANYTHING! You're like every child, and dreamy bitch I've ever encountered who understands NOTHING of process, and strategy!
"Right after we build our house on the top of this mountain, on minimum wage, with no experience or skill, and no money saved, and no free time between us, THEN we'll have 5 children!".
Please explain, Big Brain, how the fuck we get to the point where we stroll up to the CIA controlled, MockingBird media, and simply "take it away"?
You're a fucking moron, and I already told you to stop talking.
This request isn't for my limited patience to your annoyance.
I'm trying to save you further embarrassment of your ignorance in an open forum for posterity.
Shut the fuck up now, you mindless, frightened, house pet. For your own good.

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

I was genuinely just thinking to myself, “it’s weird that this thread has gone on this long without a Moarpheus shilling it”

Literally right on cue:

This guy is going to get reprimanded for being this late. Filter now before it hits 80 posts.

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

Just think, if the mods spent half their time cleaning up the bullshit as they did wasting it making these shit fucking slides, Zig Forums would feared again.

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

Reminder to report and filter the yid.

It hates action and unironically want you to vote baste democrats.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

I'm not a psychic. I don't know everything. I can't tell you when.

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

I can go into detail about every single strategy

How about 3 or 4, to start with

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

HAIL DEATH
HAIL BLOOD
HAIL BRENTON TARRANT

Attached: .jpg (103.45 KB, 820x588)

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

Unlike you, I know when I can shoot up a bunch of muds and get out. I decide the time.

I don't have to wait for everybody.

I don't have to wait for your waiting plan.

And that's why I have an actual feasible plan, and you don't have jackshit but hopes and dreams.

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

he answers when again
HOW for christ sakes. I asked HOW, three times now. And no, "read Brigade" is not an argument. I read it, I love the book (rest in peace, mr. Covington) but it gives absolutely nothing beyond moving to PNW, which is not an option, especially since there is no existing organization in place. A) not everyone is American and if locals can't get it running without foreigners, then there is obviously something wrong with it. B) with HAC's death, it is basically dead as well and C) It still works with large-scale acceleration, effectively proving you wrong.

HOW. Answer HOW. Just a few points.

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

Shut the fuck up then. You sound like a fucking moron, and somehow, are the only here who can't see it.
Shut the fuck up, you brainlet.
Shit is going to hit the fan very soon, and faggots like you will not survive because "you're not psychic", so you don't do anything to prepare. Shit, you don't do ANYTHING!!
Shut the fuck up now.
Right after reading this again.
…faggot.

Attached: 4bdd0d568eb2de80e0b33708a0db14c248c1d322d92fd43858255896a084311f.jpg (11.69 KB, 207x255)

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

For those afraid of your egress and getting caught, look to your local sewer system.
Preplan your route, pre remove the proper, well hidden manholes, or gutter grates, ditch your stolen vehicle in the CDCless park across the way, already donned in your fishing waders, drop into the shit, a la Shawshank, and ride your tactical unicycle to freedom, Honkler.
Emerge on the other side of Victory, and Honk your horn.

Attached: D5sPIhtW0AAzhCI.jpg (61.21 KB, 960x540)

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

You'd be foolish to think you're actually accomplishing anything by doing that.
Have you been paying attention or are you just that much of a braindead retard? I never said do nothing.
TL;DR
Move to the PNW and start living your life the way intended
Get involved with the New Awakening, start networking with other people and forming communities
Completely change the cultural situation there with a fullscale propaganda effort
Make it so that the people there feel a cultural distinction from the USA and start to want independence
After the numbers have been made sufficient, formulate a national military and proclaim independence from the USA
Enforce martial law and remove all toxic elements from the new nation through a Guerrilla warfare campaign.
Do massive damage to the USA infrastructure so that they are unable to fight sufficiently
Just to name the general plan
The moment people decide to act is the moment others will join the cause.

Adam Price
Adam Price

I waited for you to use this sentence, that was why I asked. Why are you not doing these things? Why no one in the last two decades didn't do these things? I won't even talk about the fact that Butler's plan is much older than that too and how plausible these things are, since again - there is no organization and barely any people there now. Regrettably, NWF doesn't even have people to look after their fucking Twitter.

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

Tbqh if America stops exporting food the third world will collapse.
We just need a bad grow season, well still have plenty of food for Americans but not enough to export.
Might actually happen this year because of the shitty late winter conditions.

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

And by the time you get any of that to the point of organization idiots like you are waiting for before doing anything, you'll already be extinct.
I told you to stop talking, you fucking retard. Nothing you're offering is an actual solution to the challenges we face at this stage of the game. If you could have gotten this ball rolling around 1062, you MIGHT have a fucking chance, you faggot. But you didn't. No one did. Quite the opposite. That's when our borders were dropped, and niggers and faggots were given cuts to the front of the line while the rest of us were called "RACIST NAZIS!" if we dared whimper in protest.
Been done. Over, and over again. ABC's infiltrate, and subvert, and you all end up in prison on false "Hate Crime" charges, you mindless faggot.
We lost, nigger! We're already slaves, locked in an open air prison camp! The ONLY way to even begin rendering a way out is for each individual to strike any available target within their power, as often as possible!
You need to shut the fuck up, and then go tickle your adam's apple with a rope.
Fight Club/Lone Wolf" is the way now, coward.
Demoralize yourself, and face to bloodshed, faggot.

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

People have been doing this for a long time. The NWF was the ideological basis for the Butler Plan and now the New Awakening is the organization made to carry it out.
Great. Go kill muds and see how far it gets you. And what then? What's your grand strategy for rebuilding?

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

demoralize yourself
You certainly have, dumb fuck. What have YOU done about jewish control of the world?

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

oy vey goyim you better do something
<haha faggot i am doing something
way to go faggot, take that cianigger bait like a champ

to any other cianiggers lurking here, how do i get a glock .22?

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

People have been doing this for a long time.
I'm reading this sentence for the last ten years, user. Still, exactly zero results were generated. Zero outcome. It also changes exactly nothing about what I've said.

John Davis
John Davis

I would like to formally request a Tarrant video with toy horn sounds played when the kebab is removed.

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

They're busy living their lives.

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

This ignorant, arrogant, worthless, faggot has actually convinced himself that he'll be around for "rebuilding".
You're delusional, you fucking naive house pet.
You are the embodiment of the reason we are this deep in this mess.
Cowards like you never do anything due to irrational fear, and delusions of grandeur.
YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD, FAGGOT!
FIGHT!!

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

And storming into public places killing random shitskins isn't?

The only way we're going to win this war is by driving out the enemy forces from within.
Right now our governments are held captive by the enemy, but we are still at a point where we can take it back through political means, but that's going to take a lot of people and so for that to be you need to bring people over to our side and start breeding more people who will take on the fight in the near future.
Our entire generation has been gimped by entertainment and media, meanwhile the socialists are taking over all of our institutions.
Until we are at the exact point where a violent revolution is necessary we should focus on non-violent means.
Tell me, what good did BT and others like him do for our cause other than to get teenagers hyped up and making shitty memes?
Nothing, in fact it backfired and now the socialists are clamping down on our freedom of speech.

You need to approach this war from the perspective of a strategy video game.

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

unless they've done something especially heinous.
is importing shitskins that rape white children good enough reason mr shekelburg?

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

Wouldn't you like to know?…
Not everyone is a flagrant coward, like you faggots. And now everyone is dumb enough to make a grand showing of it.
Pathetic faggots projecting your cowardice onto others. Wake up, niggers.
The world isn't going to wait for you frightened faggot to "be ready".
We're already in the middle of the war, idiots.
FIGHT!

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

people who are supposed to build a basis for the movement are "too busy" for it.
And this is all you need to know about your "solution".

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

Great argument retard.
The NWF was not an organization it was an ideological platform. The New Awakening is an organization and you can go talk to them. They're in the Homeland actively working towards something.
riot.im/app/#/room/#NAGateway:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

Failed Attempt Any One?

5/24/19
#BREAKING: Authorities are investigating a deadly shooting outside a mosque near Fort Lauderdale

wptv.com/news/national/shooting-occurs-outside-mosque-in-fort-lauderdale?fbclid=IwAR3H4rwtJx7P70kiXEOSU2QoGEUNlw5x5frdhAriS9g8stThivrTZ2INXvg

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

Go read that post again. It already answers your question. My other posts as well. Ignoring it does not substitute argument.
what good did BT
If you can't see it, then I would advice to not talk politics whatsoever. But let's see:
acceleration around the world. France, UK (600% rise in antimuslim "crime"), Sri Lanka and others.
greatest spike in Google search history of "great replacement" and one of the greatest of "white genocide" - redpilling possibly hundreds of thousands
motivated big-name Youtubers like ChuckyE who in exchange dropped massive redpills to other hundreds of thousands (500k+ subs).
absolutely brutal push of the Overton's window, as both zoomers and boomers openly praised mass shooter everywhere and still are, two months later
Zealanders buying most guns in history, to the point where many shops report being sold out
further radicalization of many valuable groups and individuals
at least one copy cat already
One can continue. I also suspect this isn't even remotely the end of the happenings related to St. Tarrant.

Nothing, in fact it backfired
No, it did not. What Tarrant wished in his manifesto - happened.

They're in the Homeland actively working towards something.
For how long they are there and what are the results so far?

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

Tell me, what good did BT and others like him do for our cause other than to get teenagers hyped up and making shitty memes?

Nothing, in fact it backfired and now the socialists are clamping down on our freedom of speech.

You need to approach this war from the perspective of a strategy video game.

Oh, the fucking irony…
Can you faggots even hear yourselves?
Our enemies are STILL freaking the fuck out over Tarrant!!
did nothing
All of our enemies are deathly afraid that we take up this mantle, and make this a consistent trend in protecting our Volk.
Faggots like you are claiming the only way to win is to stop this, and then, what?
"Plan"?
You fucking faggots are obviously not on the same side as the rest of us. Pretending to be with us, only to demoralize, and blackpill the momentum, actually?
Almost as if you're not being genuinely honest about who your are, what you're goal is here?
When EVERYTHING that gets proposed here is met with "NO!!!", with no other suggestions, while claiming you have all the answers, truly makes you glow.
Explain yourselves, faggots?
What's the "plan", faggots, if it's not to start fighting YESTERDAY?!

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

I already made my argument, you fucking strawmanning faggot. I'm simply pointing out now how your blackpilling cowards are worthless, and offer nothing in the midst of your endless bitching and moaning.
Cowards and faggots.
You're already extinct. I hope you feel "safe" until then, faggot".

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

All you blackpilling faggots, read this over and over again, until it fucking clicks, niggers.
If you can't grasp the most simple reality of how this new age warfare works, then you're not wanted here.
You're a liability, and a danger to our survival.
Go find some based niggers, and hope they protect you from what's coming.
Because I sure as fucking Hell will not do shit for you backstabbing cowards.

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

Are you retarded? Read my post again before you start sperging. Friendly fire you idiot.

Jordan White
Jordan White

Ask them yourself. You can ask them any question you want.
Are you retarded?
Do you really have to ask him that? lmao

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

You read it again, user. I'm directing the faggots to read your shit because it's based.
Friendly fire, indeed.

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

Oh shit nigger, my apologies then.

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

Doh! Instantly didn't age well, did it, retard?
I told you to stop talking. Again, it's for you own good.
Stop embarrassing yourself.

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

Tarrant is a demigod, all of you are suckers.
Regroup and become sitting ducks targeted from high above
Good plan.

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

Talking
I'm typing you absolute nigger.
Shouldn't you be slaughtering muds? Why don't you start with yourself.

William Wilson
William Wilson

Sliding, and falling further, faggot?
Stop embarrassing yourself already.
I'M starting to get embarrassed FOR you, asshole.
You got BTFOd by nearly everyone here.
Just Stahp already.
Unless Hitler 2.0 rises up tomorrow, and somehow wakes the lemmings, and cowards like you, there will be no organization until we're knee deep into the blood.
If you do not begin drawing blood, there will be no need to organize, and you will have already lost.
If we follow you, we're already extinct.
Here, faggot, I'll throw you a bone. As much as I despise them for being on the wrong side, I have to admire the tenacity of the Belarusion Rebels, and the brothers who led them through the wilderness, and to many victories, all while living in pine huts, nearing starvation.
Everytime you sperg, you expose yourself for being the uninformed, spineless coward, that you are.
Stop talking.

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

ask them yourself
Yeah, you are doing great service to your case. I checked though. They are now more than year alive as a group, yet no visible results are there. This is what I am talking about the whole time. It's same in every country:
create organization, then:
A) It gets nowhere and fades
B) Gets somewhere and grows
if B) then what happens is:
A) It gets inherently subverted by the state, NGO or other actors
B) Defeats itself by inner struggles and inability of it's leaders
C) Conquers and moves on, actually starting to be a worth mention
If C) happens - and last time it did in USA was with Rockwell in 60-70s - then:
A) Government actively destroys or subverts it, without having issues to use murder

And this is the crux of the whole fucking thing and what everyone who ever been actually trying to pierce through this zog veil very well know. All visible organizations will be destroyed the moment they beep on the zog's radar. This whole system of so called liberal democracy is built around keeping status quo. Actual democracy, be it faulty and shitty system as it may, is still usable by masterful hands against itself - just like Adolf Hitler did. But this "new" post war monstrosity not. This is also the reason why alphabet agencies all around the world are so afraid of wild-cards like Tarrant. They have no background, no origin, no group that is already controlled. They show no signs they will attack, they are pretty much impossible to track. And whats best, they do not need groups, because the internet supply that. The concept you are trying to play is old concept, unfit for the challenges of the 21st century. It worked fine in the past, but no more. 100% decentralized, anonymous, self-contained and self-preparing "community" which however holds singular goal, that is something that could work. And we already can see first fruits that it surely does work. Enemy can't track you, if there is nothing to track. Enemy can't kill what doesn't exists. Enemy can't predict your next step, if all you have is decentralized vortex of voices, every single one saying something different and none being serious. Or is it? This is a nightmare of every intelligence officer, this is something that no spook class or university teaches.

The core why real world insurgencies works against regular armies is that there is no way how to surely find out and detect insurgent. Insurgent chooses where and when he will appear or strike and then runs away back to shadows. What we have here is pretty much internet version of it, nearly perfected. Once we move to the darknet, it will complete. It's like insurgency, but with invisible people - quite often literally, as "our" kind usually have zero social life and therefore is even harder to detect.

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

"Fight Club"
"Operation Mayhem"
"International Lone Wolf Death Squads"
"Hide the Power Level in Daily Life"

It's the only viable action.

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

This. Shut the fuck up.

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

Well said

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

flame throwers are horribly inefficient. There is a reason soldiers couldn't carry more than just 5seconds or less of fuel. Even mounted on tanks the fuel time was less than 30seconds.

There are other, more agreeable ways. Keep looking. I would reserve the flamenwaffen for ambush sites when .fed's of whichever traitor white gov comes looking for you. They are nice enough to do the same shit over and over when operating and like to stack up like kebabs in a grill when they think they have you. And they tend to go where some nice user tells them where user is.

generals thruout the ages would have given their left nut for such an advantage over the enemies as we have today.

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

optics.
show mercy
show weakness

Dude killing people is easy, and guess what. Its fucking fun. One of the big problems combat soldiers have when coming back is trying to force their mind and life back into this shit world creatures like you live in. You live in some sick twisted fantasy world based on Saturday morning cartoon ideas and movies with propaganda messages pushed hard to placate the masses. Yea, watching your own die, that hurts and is painful, the kind that never leaves. Drop the idea that those you kill are part of your ingroup? Shit is fucking hilarious.

Contrary to what you believe life isn't sacred. Its a brutal hard competition, only alleviated by the power and strength of what whites have built and forced to happen in this world. We demanded this world kneel before our ideas of empathy and subjugation to more humane ways under pain of death and worse should it step out of fucking line. So if you really don't want this kinda shit, you better get out and frontrun us and stop our enemies before we are forced to step the fuck off. Our men know damned well that once we start, its on forever with no going back. Big fucking step to take when you feel alone, but that hasn't held back people whom have lost hope in peaceful options for long.

Oh, and you better do it soon. Right now the examples are from people whom go out and an hero or accept being caught. Wait till you get that user whom isn't going to accept being caught and sure as fuck isn't an hero'n for anyone. That user is still gonna have to live, and guess where hes gonna take that living from? The spoils of war. Forgot about that little hat trick eh? Every shitskinn you see has resources and some level of wealth ready for the taking.

Those user's whom realize that, and embrace it. They are going to become far richer and more powerful than most adult children know. Those user's will inspire many things. And will be able to toss excess spoils to his own freely since his focus is on more important things instead of personal greed. Those user's will get soldiers looking for a fight and be able to supply them. Those user's will be able to sell off spoils for better supplies, and give freely to earn support from those around them. Those user's become warlords very very quickly. And not the nigger tier idea of warlords people have from africa the media pushes, but warlords of the old way. The warlords whom had built legacies to raise their people to power, and cement their lineage as leaders. Those are the kind of warlords whom are rightfully kings.

So keep spewing your 'muh pr' and 'muh better nature than them' crap while our families are murdered raped and stolen. Maybe it will placate your .gov friends. Or maybe those frien's can take this post back to their little faggot meetings and discuss this turn of events that is now baked into the cake.

Attached: FedChan.jpg (77.5 KB, 564x423)

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

Attached: dbdbf0a08023c050a5e5a818366271f337fc6de3737a22d57c995a593a3384f9.png (988.34 KB, 1769x787)

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

If you are ever going to do anything just go do it. Don't fucking talk about it. It's that simple.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

Non-whites admire white people.

The Jewish media's subversion created this pathetic and idiotic "class struggle".

You know, you either name the kike quickly or you (and everything) will be clearly ruined in the most childish ways.

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

China won't be an 'ally,' but I'm sure we could convince them to destroy Africa. Learn Chinese and post our Zig Forums nigger hate threads on their internet. They will learn quickly.

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

TL;DR
You're nothing but a retard. Shut up, faggot.
You act as if ZOG is some sort of omnipotent all seeing force that can't be harmed. I'm trying to make it clear that wasting nonwhites at random doesn't actually make any difference.
That's what I don't understand;
Dude the system is all powerful lmao
The only way to bring it down is by killing niggers!
And then what? You reduce the West to rubble and are knees deep in bloodshed and the system finally falls. What then? What's your grand plan for our race afterwards?

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

What's your grand plan for our race afterwards?
Thats just it user, its not up to us. But our surviving species to decide. Destroying our system will require most of our lives, a lifetime of fighting. It will sap us, those here. But by doing it, it gives the future a chance. A chance with our enemies dead and rotting.

The future will tend to itself. Our descendents can curse us for ten thousand years. But our descendants will be there. And if we succeed, our enemies will not. Thats a win, if nothing else. For all else is vanity of no importance if our descendants are all dead as the kike wants and our shitskinn enemies will gleefully do in exchange for all the white rape they can get.

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

If we leave behind a legacy of bloodshed and terror that's all that will follow. "Accelerationists" want the future to be like Iron Gates. Don't buy into it they have nothing but hatred in their hearts.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

I see nonwhites laughing at whites.

Where the fuck do you live? Apparently your mom's basement.

They laugh for many reasons. There are two main reasons

How do you write this shit? You've never talked to any nigger about such a thing. This is just your imagination you dumb cunt.

Garbage thread. This jew faggot is sliding something.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

I would read the turner diaries. Most of the military would probably initially follow ZOG orders but after shit has been hitting the fan for a couple years maybe the Military will split off from the government and start serving their own interests. Hopefully the brass come to their senses when they are ordered to mass genocide their own people all the for the sake of (((diversity))).

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

just want to say when it comes to niggers and their numbers and their effectiveness of combat, that there was i time when i was younger that a fellow white friend and i went laser tagging on our own. we decided to be on our own on the same team going up against at least a dozen niggers. one of us would storm ahead and bumrush the niggers and shoot the base while the other just roamed the landscape clipping off the rest that the bumrusher missed. they were dumbfounded and they never landed a fucking shot, were caught totally offguard and were totally disorganized. i know its just fucking laser tag but that moment always gave me the impression that despite the numbers of these apes when race war kicks in, if the non pussy whites are well prepared and even basically organized, niggers are going the fuck down. even if your in a small unit when the day comes you can take on a good number it seems and still come out alright. niggers have no knowledge of group strategy and the ones who claim to are fucking larping. thats what pisses me off about the SA thread is that if the boers cut the crap they could clean out entire villages of murderous blacks whos only kill strategy is attacking lone farmers in hordes. the white man is going to snap one day and will clear out all this fucking garbage that i have no doubt just be ready to contribute. again i know im posting about a laser tagging experience but even something as silly and inconsequential as that redpilled me back then about the general uselessness of niggers in combat, theyre dumb pussies, and their masculinity and toughness is a myth. about the getting active right now, each man has to do what he feels is right in his heart, and the 100th monkey will be activated one way or another when it comes to all that but at the same time in the pseudo peace times youre no good to the movement if youre stuck doing life but if you want to do life and youre fucked anyways, kill as many niggers in prison as possible.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

forgot to say the bumrusher just ran up on the base and powersprayed the nogs hanging out. i feel that in terms of bullets is going to happen a lot. fire bomb the fucking hoods and the spic ghettos, the most you might have to worry about is the sellout non sjw whites.

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

You know what's worse than not getting revenge?
Sitting in a cell because you couldn't keep your mouth shut. Calm down and think things through. Don't say just do.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

I think I already told you, no? Accelerationism is only a political tool to achieve opening and good grounds for more regular political solution. I don't know what is your education, but accelerationism was more or less involved in pretty much every single authentic revolution in history of mankind. What happens next? In ideal case, more organized effort to establish alternative system to fill the power vacuum after the zog stops fullfiling it's basic functions. It will be completely possible and doable the, since there will be no danger of subversion and you won't be playing under their rules and in their system.

dude the system is all powerful
Are you retarded or just have incredibly bad reading comprehension? How can you even fuck up what I wrote so bad? It is obviously not, never even implied it. But if you are gonna play public game in their system and you gonna be good at it, then you will get on their radar. And then, for them there are no rules, yet for you, many. You are fighting uphill battle. There is nothing difficult to understand here, it's not a rocket physics.

muh rubble
Stop being overly emotional and stop showering me with nonsense. There will hardly be any need for anything even remotely similar, current system's framework is extremely fragile.

I'm trying to make it clear that wasting nonwhites at random doesn't actually make any difference.
And you've been already proven wrong itt. You ignoring it does not constitute for an argument.

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

I wonder if OP got v&.

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

self-defense is illegal
Reminds me of the times where homeowners were sued because robbers got hurt breaking in, and the robber actually won the case for some big payouts

Attached: label.png (270.39 KB, 551x329)