Zuckerkike launching crypto

Facebook plans to launch 'GlobalCoin' cryptocurrency in 2020

No one likes this faggot, and I hope most of you do not use social media, but this really could be a game changer. They have the means to hire all the right people to get this done, and they start off with 2.4 billion users. What are you thoughts coinfags? Will other cryptos be able to compete?

archive.is/b7Mq7
theguardian.com/technology/2019/may/24/facebook-plans-to-launch-globalcoin-cryptocurrency-in-2020

Attached: facebook.jpg (1240x744, 36.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yro.slashdot.org/story/11/08/03/0523211/facebook-exec-online-anonymity-must-go-away
doxbinjs77uawbbl.onion/index.php?dox=Mark_Zuckerbergs_Sister
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Facebook is a goddamn trojan horse and yet all these mouth-breathing goddamn fucking idiots continue to use their service without questioning anything.
It's sickening.
This is literally the NWO world currency they have been preparing people for for decades.

No.
Cryptocurrency was created with the sole purpose of being the NWO one world currency.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35.32K)

Would it surprise anyone if the entity behind facebook also created bitcoin?

Jews really are the shittiest thing on this planet

So…. are EMP(like) grenades effective at deleting data at big tech corporations? Can you make said EMP grenades at home? Would a small scale EMP destroy the crypto-infrastructure and delete thousands of people's money, debt, salaries, and good transactions?
Would the disruption of said attack be able to cripple the kikeconomy?
For real.
also
fightclub reset when?

aye

It's value will be pegged to a basket of currencies so it's completely different to bitcoin and altcoins. No impact at all.

This. I never expected the mark of the beast to be so lame.

Attached: Chick-Tract-1.gif (900x464, 127.57K)

Zuckerkike? Really. Nah nah nah nah I can put kike on your name! Wow that suffix is so mature, you really convinced everyone with your argument. Yeah, facebook is making a crypto, so what? Facebook is a Californian (not American) success story and you are lucky enough to be part of it. Instead of witnessing greatness and the ground shattering ways facebook is changing the course of humanity, from how we share, create and love, to now making financial transactions!

Do any of you understand the scope this will have for the entire world? I don't care if he's jewish. If his product helps me, those that I love and humanity as a whole (who I also love), then it is a good thing. Everyone ITT is just butt hurt that they didn't make it first.

This is an invitation to join the rest of us, you don't need to be outcasts. Join in. Lean in.

lol actually filtered now. facekike does attract facekike users.

This entire post is the reason Zig Forums used to ban boomers and christcucks. Remember that these nigger lovers want to make your grandchildren brown capitalists. Strike them above the neck every place you see them, which is increasingly in nursing homes.

Attached: Christcuck_5-Million_Salary.jpg (2042x1228, 256.89K)

Yes I'm a Christian. You can't even reply to anything without making it about race huh. Brown children? Good lord, you're so full of hatred, and you don't even realize it. You hate when it would be easier not to. I don't care if you ban me, I don't post to be a part of your hategroup. I am only monitoring here incase one of you incel mass-shooter bastards threaten a new community / school / place of worship. Get your self right with god.

Now there's an idea. You don't believe in dubs, but irresponsible memeing has consequences, christfag.

Attached: Mass_Shootings_by_Race.jpeg (454x419, 41.09K)

We're only just now learning how to hate the way you do, asshole. We LOVE like you will never even experience. We have an undying love for our people! The people who have been a target of vile, demonic forces for thousands of years. Thousands of years of mindless, all consuming, sell-out, backstabbing fodder like you, betraying us, and opening the gates of our once Great Bastions to these enemies.
Do you know what that makes you, you fucking traitor?
The shit is rapidly coming down. I suggest ignorant, arrogant traitors like you start packing. I understand you actually believe you're still "safe", and will be forever. You're not, moron. And I'm not the one you need to worry about, dipshit.
You're so fucked, and don't even know from which direction it'll be coming.
Good fucking luck, you brainwashed brainlet. You're going to need it.

predictably

You filthy shitskin fuck, we tried nice. You earned this enmity.

2020?
Normies having to go through wallets and exchanges?
Probably volatile value?
Faceberg is dead and watching it's crypto kikery fail will be fun.

Attached: bd43a94762086794a023f51e043830a3.jpeg (650x488, 21.26K)

I think they'd rather subvert all crypto by being the only game in town.

fucking retards. in all likelihood Bitcoin was invented by the CIA so they could more easily launder money

One tribe.

Well this goes to show why Soros even called Zuckerberg a kike.
Muscling in on his territory , creating his own currency

So its just monopoly money pretending to be buttcoins?

I imagine it's more of a bitcoin clone, with facebook branding. Who knows though, they might not allow others to even mine the coins, handle transactions.

There’s no reason anyone would start using this. Plus most of facebergs user base is third worlders with no money.

Can he completely and arbitrarily negate your zuckerbucks holdings if you disagree with him or with the kikenvermin world enslavement agenda publicly?

Financial system won't survive an another stock market crash anyway, so sending payments via any crypto that ultimately has to be converted back to some other currency, which would be defunct in the financial crash, is meaningless.

Stack PMs and ammo.

F.O.A.D seriously.

Hear what they think of you "Christian" in their own words.

Attached: jewslovejesustalmud.png (881x703 60.27 KB, 149.54K)

I tried to warn you, but you didn't listen.

tfw you keep being right about kike schemes years in advance but no one believes you until it's too late.

Attached: Bitcoin guide.jpg (2912x2008, 854.62K)

Money has been Jewish counterfeit since the Bank of England was created in 1650. At least they're being open about it this time.

This is what they teach children on Israeli Childrens' TV about Christ. Notice when she laughs as she is hammering in the nails.

Attached: Mocking Jesus Christ Cruxifiction on Israeli TV-HytrKvXGljc.webm (480x360, 8.72M)

Beware of

in general.

Cryptocurrencies will once be used as an argument to finally abolish cash money, as they allegedly are as 'anonymous' as the latter.
We all know that's a rotten lie, but it will be enough to convince normies and therefore to realize the exodus of hard cash.

Attached: lmao.jpg (750x501, 66.01K)

Kill Zuckerberg. Kill jews. Kill leftists.
Unite. Organize. Mobilize and kill.
It only stops by killing jews, leftists, and all apathetic and stagnant "people".
If "people" don't care about the global currency taking over the world, if they are comfortable with it, they all must be killed.
Reduce the world's population to a bare minimum.
Kill your local mindless masses.
Always kill those that don't hate jews, like this faggot:

Find info on him and kill him, his family and his friends.

Show this to every facebook evangelist boomer and watch how fast their opinion on Israel sours.

There is only one Abramic religion. Christianity.

A 7th century warlord was given financial backing from the pope via his ex-nun first wife so he could retake Jerusalem. The warlord founded a religion based on the name "Allah" previously used as the name of a Canaanite moon god. The illiterate warlord dictated to a scribe who wrote a book known as the Koran, this turned into a religion, selling itself as "updated Christianity".

From about the 8th century a tribe far from the Middle East, the Ashkenazi, converted as a group to the then dead religion of the Pharisees, they mixed their new found religion in with their occult customs (Satanism, Gematria, Kabbalah, etc), they continue to write their holy book till the present day - calling it the Talmud, and tell people they are "of Judea" (which is the original meaning of the word "jew" when the bible was translated into English) market themselves as "original Christianity".

Now go read Rev. 2:9, and Rev.3:9, then John 8:32

Attached: askennazijewsvshebrews.jpg (1024x749, 190.62K)

Good, finally something to steal from retard's accounts.

hi soph ;^)

you know i've been thinking about this for the past couple weeks.

it seems like the entire point of zionism is to instigate the jewish apocolypse myth. it's why the number six million comes up so much, why they need their own state, and why thy seem to just want nothing more than to plunge the entire world into war.

I feel like Zionism is a death cult.

You don't get it, do you? It's bad for them to be a leader because they're already deplatforming people. What good will their currency be if you can't use it for not following their ideology? Just stick with BTC.

/thread

Underrated post.
top kek

I don't see why you couldn't use a credit card, those companies would be more than happy to operate as a point of exchange from cash to bitcoin.

HOW COME THIS COMPANY HASNT BEEN BEEN DEMONOPOLIZED?

I hope this is boycotted and they all go broke.

HERE IT IS FOLKS
THE GLOBAL ROTHSCHILD CURRENCY
MARK OF THE BEAST
YOU WILL DO NOTHING
ASHES AND ECHOES

Absolutely organic, nothing to see here

Can you use it to buy guns?

Globohomo coin is rothschild coin. Bitcon was the beta test. Prepare to evacuate soul.

As if goy, these days can you even create Gun Groups on facebook?

no haven't been able to for years, some exist as secret "outdoor hobbies" groups but they get found and banned

I can’t wait till your time here has you adopting our language and beliefs. You will become one of us sooner or later.

RANDI JAYNE ZUCKERBERG

Mark Zuckerberg's sister, Former
Director of Market Development
and Spokeswoman for Facebook

21 W 95th St
New York NY 10025-6753'
_

Emails:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
_

D.O.B. 2/28/82
_
Possible Business:

"THE DOT COMIX LLC"
315 Ramona St Palo Alto CA 94301
_

Previous Addresses:

- 2 Russell Pl
Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522-1509

- 2078 Oberlin St
Palo Alto, CA 94306-1315

- 315 Ramona St
Palo Alto, CA 94301-1440

- 340 Marmona Dr
Menlo Park, CA 94025-2916
_

Spouse:
Brent Tworetzky
_

Quote:

>yro.slashdot.org/story/11/08/03/0523211/facebook-exec-online-anonymity-must-go-away
_

RELATIVES

– Mark Zuckerburg
1456  Edgewood Dr.
Palo Alto, CA 94301-3119
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
—-

– Arielle L Zuckerberg
Age 29
300 Ivy St, APT 304
San Francisco, CA 94102-4389
[email protected]
(914) 693-6633 - LandLine/Services
__

– Edward J Zuckerberg
Age 60
12023 Adobe Creek Lodge Rd
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022-4366
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
(914) 646-8591 - Wireless
(650) 949-1954 - LandLine/Services
(914) 693-6633 - LandLine/Services
___

– Stuart Zuckerberg
Age 74
7785 Lighthouse Point Ln
Lake Worth, FL 33467-6964
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
(561) 963-2968 - LandLine/Services
(917) 952-9988 - Wireless
(561) 324-2048 - Wireless
(718) 948-1165 - LandLine/Services
(718) 494-3663 - LandLine/Services
__

– Sallye B Zuckerberg
Age 67
7785 Lighthouse Point Ln
Lake Worth, FL 33467-6964
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
(561) 963-2968 - LandLine/Services
(561) 459-7387 - Wireless
(561) 324-2048 - Wireless
__

– Dara S Zuckerberg
Age 42
74 Covington Cir
Staten Island, NY 10312-1175
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
(718) 494-3663 - LandLine/Services
(718) 447-6484 - LandLine/Services
__

– Joshua D Zuckerberg
Age 35
400 Cozine Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11207-9250
[email protected]
(917) 698-8646 - Wireless
(718) 948-1165 - LandLine/Services
__

>doxbinjs77uawbbl.onion/index.php?dox=Mark_Zuckerbergs_Sister

This. The only thing the jews and their puppets understand is bloodshed and violence.

why does the CIA need to launder money? we know deutsche bank and goldmansachs does it for them, you're assertion is retarded.

Gigakike meets with (((bank of england))) to launch (((global currency))). What are the odds of these cohencidences?

This, biggest police database ever created. Could make some money off the coins though depending how it goes down.
Kikebook tho, what a shithole.

Zuck is a brand killer at this point. He is poison.

Everyone here is taking the blackpill, accepting the inevitability of the global NWO currency……… perhaps it's time we should have the whole board know about this. Suicide notes from us are in order.

This thing will be said by literally everyone except us. We cannot say or do anything to reverse it, only cry. We lost…

See , all nonglobalist currency is done everyone will move to love NWO……. jews win

For fucks sake this is exactly how it'll go. I want to see cryptos gain wider adoption, but not like this!

No, its completely normal and you should do the same.

I know bro I know, but theres literally nothing we can do about it, literally everyone but us will buy into it and the world will be submerged in jewness forever. Might as well just kill ourselfs fuck

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
BLACKPILLS BEING TAKEN EN MASSE
DO NOT TRY AND STOP NWO
ASHES AND ECHOES

Do you still post on Zig Forums?

What does /tech have to do with this, I'm just a regular guy who is just as blackpilled as the rest of you. Theres nothing stopping the jews now or ever.

Bump for more cashless society blackpills. jews won eternally.
Do not fight cashless society. We are the last people on earth who don't want it. Surrender or die.

Zig Forums and /tech are BBB: Best Blackpill Buddies now

Too bad they need chainlink

Seriously, buy chainlink

No, you're not. You're a kike trying to make us look bad. The Bible says we are to call out kikes.

buy a piece of software that has no tangible benefit other than making rich assholes that were already involved richer.

(((be our niggers))) the thread.

Lemme take out my tomato and splash it on the screen where it has its place. Nicely

Attached: 0bd50f7d.jpg (488x313 91.16 KB, 25.49K)