Remember Zig Forums that June is (((Buggery Month)))

Stop using marxist language to describe bad behavior

Fags love their euphemisms. Unnatural acts and pedophilia are now (((love))) and you should be (((proud))) to be a turd burglar.

John Derbyshire has some words on this:

HAPPY BUGGERY MONTH Zig Forums!

Attached: buggery month.jpg (900x520, 53.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rictornorton.co.uk/homopho1.htm
orthodoxytoday.org/articles2/PragerHomosexuality.php
kolumbus.fi/aquilon/journal/09c.html
forward.com/fast-forward/425533/dc-dyke-march-bans-jewish-pride-flag/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Creating a carnivorous bog isn't at all difficult.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x1200, 61.96K)

More important is speaking up in public forums at all opportunities using the proper terms for things. Anytime we have balls and speak up refraining from using the Marxist terminology we do 2 things:

1. We inspire others who may think like us, but don't have the courage to speak out. It also may drive people over the edge to our side forcing them to think
2. With every act of using proper terms like: faggot, freak, mentally ill person, nigger, pervert, whore,etc we push the overton window

Pedophilia IS love. Homosexuality isn't. Check the facts before making a shitty thread like this.

Every day is fag day at OP's house.

Attached: OP making friends with the faggot police.jpg (730x464, 116.65K)

We've been occupied for 2000 years OP. Every word we have that isn't ancient Celt, Viking, Slav, or Med of some kind is some kike shit.

Isn't sodomy more commonly used than buggery?

How many child's assholes did you destroy on Buggery Day user?

It's to trigger the disgust response that the (((left))) disabled about faggotry. They want the image of Anderson Cooper. I want the image of a leatherman felching Roy Cohn.

Not at all
Buggery= funny Brritbong word (hehe bugger)
Sodomy= Sodom and Gomorrah= burn the faggots

Anti-human degeneracy is just, 'bad behavior? Looks like the jew got your mind and ass, OP.

June is June. A lovely month that marks the start of the Summer. Your faggot shit has nothing to do with any of our lives.

They equated the bible to toilet paper.
After that, it is a slippery slope to degenerated debauchery.

Without the bedrock foundation of white civilization, the society will come crumbling down…

The Communists think that the Bible is retarded. Because they are criminal degenerates, the bible offends them… You don't even have to be superstitious to see that the 10 Commandments are sound logic.

If we don't steal from each other… If we don't lie to each other… We can trust one another to build a greater society… Without Trust, we are degraded to monkey like beings…

They don't program you bots like they used to. OP is anti-faggotry. But thanks for demonstrating your artificiality.

Attached: you.jpg (636x773, 25.91K)

That comes from buggery. "The little bugger" = the kid I'm fucking (look up fagging in English boarding schools, they start the gay stuff early there).

EWWWWWWWW

jej

(((Pedophilia))) is for kikes.
Make the white race worth preserving.
Say no to (((pedophilia)))

What happens when NPCs start programming other NPCs?

Attached: Global-Communism.png (1800x1800, 519.89K)

Then I believe the term you're looking for is Sodomite, OP.

I like to call them Aids dispensers.

Poz

OTOH June 18 or something is the 24 hrs of LeMans, the only spectator sporting event of the year I bother to watch. It reminds me of the glory days of the 1960's when Europe was such a cool place.

Attached: 1957-250testarossa-chassis0704-tomhartley-031-748.jpg (855x569, 70.11K)

If its unnatural then why do men have a g-spot there?

Obviously humans evolved or were created (your preference) to bond in this way in some circumstances. Looking through history we can see many different roles that gay people have filled in society. It's only bad in this society because we let certain individuals frame the demographic this way. Who stands to benefit from this? Who benefited from turning gay people into fags instead of monogamous superwarriors like they were in some ancient greek cities?

The Jewish portion is mostly lies and Jesus tried to fix this. Jewish society was split amongst different groups trying to fix this beforehand. Most of the "New Testament" is the "Apostle" Paul who contradicts Jesus and is an asshole.

If it's natural why don't men have an uterus

I thought buggery was gay rape, sodomy is anal sex.

My question asked about the function of a structure existent in men. You are asking why one is absent.
Obviously sex isn't used solely for procreation. Dumbfuck. That's why dolphins, bonobos, elephants, and lions are all routinely observed engaging in homosexual sex acts. Also not every member of a species has to reproduce for it to benefit those in the species that do. Take for instance ants, bees, and naked mole rats which are comprised of largely sterile worker units. Homosexual acts are seen in a large number of pack animals, humans included and its not surprising that humans have ways to enjoy it and use it to reinforce social bonds. If a man takes another mans load, he receives a huge rush of hormones and chemicals. It's a bonding act.

You should off your boyfriend and then off yourself faggot

and that's why I teach my children how to take another man's load when they're in middle school. so they can get a huge rush of hormones and chemicals as early as possible. because that's the real purpose of humanity. temporary indulgence for immediate gratification. Fuck those pyramids and fuck those aqueducts, and fuck sustainable agriculture, I'll stick my dick into each and every one of them and it's beautiful art, a form of enlightenment from one asshole to another.

Attached: save abd spread.jpg (1080x677, 58.72K)

You sound like a Muslim.

Hide and move on.

Again, this is not grindr you faggots.

stop posting boomer

Ahh. We should uphold the Talmudic punishment for gays right? Sorry. I assumed Shariah.

You have my condolence, Brit.

>(((straight))) jews bent out of shape over goyim buttfucking

If you're not infected you just get into a concentration camp, everyone else gets the bullet.
There's no cure for GRIDS!

Guess the jury's still out on whether its okay to be gay and white.
Bur remember where homophobia originally comes from:

rictornorton.co.uk/homopho1.htm
orthodoxytoday.org/articles2/PragerHomosexuality.php
and the other side:
kolumbus.fi/aquilon/journal/09c.html

Attached: gwp.JPG (1500x1500, 1.01M)

No, the jury is not out. Sexual deviants deserve death. There is no such thing as "homophobia", there is natural, instinctive disgust. Being disgusted at faggots comes from every single society ever in history. Even niggers knew to kill faggots, and they couldn't invent the fucking wheel.

No it is not, even before ancient Europeans left Europe for North America more than some 8000 years ago we already knew who to throw into the bog.

Attached: florida bog.mp4 (490x360, 5.17M)

Didn't know adult diapers were natural

>evolved or were created (your preference) to bond in this way in some circumstances
No, putting your dig in a mans ass is of no biological value.
People can't evolve to not procreate.
That's a myth perpetuated by some roman faggots.
The only faggots which are neutral towards are society are those that only have one partner, don't have diseases and don't tell anyone else about being faggots, all others are just bad.

Aside from that faggotry isn't based on genes at all but just about making idiots feel comfortable about sticking their dick into some dudes shithole.
I doubt faggots are even attracted to men more than women. It's like when libs want to save nature from pollution and buy an e-car getting its energy from coal plants (at least in my country; and don't forget the giant toxic batteries) instead of going by bus, foot, bike or train.
They're just subverted.

Attached: Insert_dick_to_continue.webm (640x480, 15.65M)

Remember!
All righties must die!

Nigger what anime is that? a tad spicy

notice how you can't be proud to be white, but you can be proud to be a faggot

responses to this: b-but catholic priests touched boys!

very funny indeed. they expect us to forget that fags are one big pedo ring?

Attached: iohiih.jpg (725x155, 89.95K)

Youll be lawfully terminated within the rules of the judiciary.

Anytime any brings up the catholic priests, ask them why the media is super quiet about the synagogues and mosques…

What if you're a white faggot?

Taking another man's load is literally the most depraved and disgusting thing a man can do. Why do you think faggots spread so much disease? Gay sex is literally toxic. Men who think it's normal to take other men's loads are fucked up in the head and need to stop trying to justify their perversions.

You better start them earlier than that, we don't want our little boys to miss out on the health benefits of taking a man's load.

Attached: faggot pedo agenda.jpg (480x360, 12.17K)

I took my older brother's load frequently from 13 to 21. I can't imagine the terrible repercussions I would have physically suffered if I missed my daily nut. In fact it's been a couple of days and I plan on hitting that dick when he comes over for beer tomorrow…

Attached: Yep(MP4).mp4 (1280x720, 1.55M)

Kikes love to keep it in the family.

My brother started it, just happens to be that I really liked finishing it.

it's funny, pride parades are starting to ban jew flags because they see the star of david as a nationalist symbol

forward.com/fast-forward/425533/dc-dyke-march-bans-jewish-pride-flag/