Give Up, Zig Forums. It's over

The reason why the Jews are even a serious threat is because they took advantage of us at the right place and time. This isn't even the first time the Jews brought us to the brink of extinction. In the Middle Ages, they threw plague-infected corpses down water wells all across Europe. It took us centuries to recover from that.

Also, this isn't the first time White countries collapsed South African demographics. Greece and Iberia were White minority countries for centuries.

It might seem that we have been in more dire situations with the Huns, the Moors, and the Mongols, but people always forget one little detail. The White men of those days had testosterone levels in the 1000+ ng/dl. The disparity in strength between modern and ancient Whites is like comparing Hercules or Beowulf to a crippled peasant.

This is why Asians are better. In times of prosperity, they don't become hedonistic, weak, and easy to exploit and destroy by the Jews. White Civilizations have always had a nasty habit of being destroyed in an infinite loop of growth, decline and, and finally, destruction. This is why Asians will inherit the Earth. They never fall victim to pic above.

Attached: cycleofthetimes.png (682x850, 1.15M)

But the future is mixed no matter how much Zig Forums plays mental gymnastics.I already married a Korean.

She will be raped and throat cut.

Thanks White Nationalists.

You are an idiot lol

Saging for obvious bait thread, but I just have to point out that no one with even a cursory knowledge of Asian history would believe this for a second. Try harder. Or kill yourself. Either one is fine.

fresh from facebook fellow pol/tard?

Couldn't get any more wrong even if you fucking tried. They're no higher in testosterone than whites, and even their collectivist mindset isn't enough - see China and Japan.

Anyone with a modicum of knowledge about Asian history could easily refute this.
Saged and reported for stupidity
Enjoy your ban

They poisoned the well. How else would a disease from East Asia harm Europeans, separated by thousand of miles? The Jews, traveled the world, caught it, took their plague-infected dead, and placed them in wells across Europe. That's where the saying 'poison the well' came from.

Attached: Brainlet wojak.jpg (621x702, 22.4K)

I love how the first post is part of this copypasta.

Look japan or corea now…

What you're forgetting though is that the vast majority of people in the past were ill-educated and uninformed. The current epoch will play out differently to the past, but nobody has any idea what form it will take, but if I were a betting man I'd still back the Euros in the long-term because creativity, intelligence, independence and ingenuity are very difficult to control.and can evolve novel solutions.

As I understand it, asians are getting rekt by feminism as well. The one common factor in the downfall of every civilization is women being freed and allowing their true destructive nature to be released. Even the jews aren't immune to it. So I would therefore argue the most likely survivor long-term will be the race that keeps women's destructive nature chained.

Whites are too civilized and easily become weaklings when adversity declines.

We must become barbarians again. Fuck civility.

Scared, kike?

Precisely.

kek

Attached: SuicideByViking.jpg (300x444, 23.72K)

Asian countries are starting to let in (((refugees))) for the first time
Oh (((you))).

Fuck off, yid.
We know.
Everyone knows.
It's over.
You're an endangered species of vermin.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (248x203, 70.92K)

What is the Warlords era
What is the Yuan dynasty
What is the Sengoku period

Why have most inventions come from Europe?
You are a dirty chink.

Hmmm just a minnid here..

The Black Death, also known as the Great Plague or the Plague, or less commonly the Black Plague, was one of the most devastating pandemics in human history, resulting in the deaths of an estimated 75 to 200 million people in Eurasia and peaking in Europe from 1347 to 1351.

The Renaissance kicks of with Dante in Italy and the Limbourg Brothers in Flanders around 1380 so no it didn't set us back centuries. In fact the big die off was liberating though terrifying. It made labor more valuable, it made resources less expensive and helped to kick off an expansive economy.

I'm hoping that if the jews create a mess and billions of low value humans die off within 50 years we'll see a massive surge in human vitality.

We who, bro? You're an American from 2019 talking about Europeans from the 5th century (and even BC – Mongols, Huns, Moors, etc), calm down.

These people you cited are white, but there are tons of differences between them and some have killed each other for centuries.

When you say "we" it sounds we're all a big family that live together and agreed on everything for millenias, not the case.

In the case of the white race (German tribes), as long as we can deliver 1 billion whites with CRISPR and colonize the Moon nothing is done yet.

It's pretty possible to turn the situation around despite persecution and demoralization.

We just need more people with the spirit of a Dr. Doom (geniuses and ambitious) and everything works out.

Attached: 272448be9846489e41c0309634e4a63e.jpg (736x1371, 143K)

I'm not white by the way, but I find important to explain you lump togheter many different words.

* Worlds

Nice try kike.

Lmao nice

Finally someone gets it! Doomsday now!

No. I will keep killing jews and leftists.

If you race-mix, then one of us will simply kill you, your pet wife and all of your children, along with your friends.
You will always lose.

America would be a field day for you. Lots of mixed race relationships like Frenchmen and German women led to much of the modern population.

You have failed to give one actual reason why all hope is lost.

europe will fall to the caliphate, allahu ackbar

Look at this frantically frightened Yid.
Do your schvitzing somewhere else, Schlomo.

Jews act the way they do because they're opportunistic, unscrupulous, paranoid, resentful, self-pitying, coin-clipping, sister-pimping ghetto trash, not because of some 9001yo, overarching grand conspiracy. That's what you're getting wrong. The biggest jewish supremacists in the world are whites. Jews always overreach and will eventually lose, just as they have in the past. Hitler came closer than most, but he was too noble to just kill them all. The next great challenger for the Kalki Avatar won't make the same mistake.

Low testosterone. With high testosterone, White men would just treat things like feminism as a pathetic LARP. However, the former submits to feminists. Not only that, men with high testosterone don't vote away people trying to exterminate them, they make an example of them.

Whites were rendered minorities in Greece and Iberia, and they won because their leadership was more coordinated and their troops were better, but a lot of people on this site forget that Whites back then had testosterone levels in the 1000 ng/dl range and would murder a shitskin for so much as looking at a White woman

If White testosterone was still in that range, no-go zones would be flooded by mobs of pissed off White men who would kill ten muslims for every White woman or child by them. Additionally, Israel would get its shit pushed in Roman-style.

This.

The fantasy lies they created about Hitler and Titus will pale in comparison to the real Holocaust to come. Game over, heebs.

REMEMBER, THE FACT THEY BEG FOR YOU TO STOP MEANS YOUR RESISTANCE IS SLOWING (((THEM))) AND BREAKING (((THEM))) MENTALLY. KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT Zig Forums!

Attached: initiator.jpg (700x700, 125.47K)

weren't governed by traitors.

That's the real difference.

Did not read.

Attached: OP is a nigger faggot.webm (550x308, 7.82M)

kikes must be drawing at straws, i'll take this as a good omen

Attached: 5a2d0980560fd441603fc751f323f8f3717f2b4aa1e387fab255f306c8da58fe.png (1696x860, 1.5M)

I'm just going to take your low T claim at face value and argue from a historical perspective.

That's a baseless claim. Men have believed whatever they have been conditioned to believe for millennia. No matter how completely ridiculous and obscene. Pretty much every religion ever created is utterly ridiculous at face value. Especially Islam and Christianity. Yet men literally castrated themselves to appease a bunch of priests.

In otherwords, you're saying that men with high T revolt against unjust rulers. Once again this is untrue. Men have put up with the most tyrannical and even comical governments for millennia. Oftentimes the most outrageous actions by kings and tyrants fails to elicit a revolt and we could spend hours and hours discussing why this is and what causes rebellion and we'd still get nowhere. It's still a mystery to me and my main area of expertise is asymmetric warfare and revolution.

True. Your implied argument that we will lose because our leadership has failed us is a legitimate claim. I have little recourse to that one, I admit.

Again, historically this is not true. Men of the Balkans tolerated similar levels of abuse even thought they did have good leadership. Yes they did revolt, but the revolution was not constant and there were many long periods of submission.

Interethnic EUROPEAN relations are frowned on but not a killing crime. That nigger is taking European DNA (HUMAN DNA) and shiting it into his subhuman bitch.

This…anyone who thinks bugs are 'based' is a fucking retard.

Really obvious shilling.

Thanks White Nationalists for helping the Jews exterminate Whites

Whites have the ability to stop this at any time. They just don't want to yet. They are too comfortable and they love the kikes too much still.

Define hard times nigger

blame christianity. They introduced jewish morality.

Hi.

Demoralization thread allowed to remain up.

i actually volunteer.

That would be a time without bread and circuses to keep the general population decadent and distracted.

There is no such thing as 'jewish morality'. That is why they are a parasitic plague.

what is love thy enemy and forgive him? they made rome weak.

Weak

Yes, it is. For you.

Chinese history is full of rise-prosperity-downfall-ruin cycles. They're not immune by far.

The time when Whites have been christcucked.

That did not apply to people (dogs) outside your own nation. It only applied to your immediate kin.

Not while I draw breath, shitskin.

Don't respond to the "White Nationalists are the opposite of White Nationalists" shill.
Simply filter and continue about your day.
Shills of such low quality do not deserve your time.

I don't usually filter people. But I do feel the need to mention to Whites/Europeans that this is all done with their express permission. If they changed their mind about their 'kike love' then we wouldn't be in this situation.