PNAC, Oded Yinon, 7 Countries in 5 years

We need to drop the zog-pill on drumpf tards and normies to stop them from just blindly agreeing with whatever opinion Meghan McCain has on The View.
This info is 'normie safe', just facts, theres no speculation or conspiracy theory that might scare them off.

Video is General Wesley Clark talking about a classified memo he read in the pentagon detailing a plan for regime change in 7 countries:
Iraq, Libya, Syria, Sudan, Somalia, Lebanon, and Iran.
The only countries that haven't been (((Liberated))) are Lebanon and Iran. Even though Assad still rules from Damascus, their economy is fucked, the Golan Heights belongs Israel, and they're in no position to lend any support to Iran… so good enough i guess.

>pnac.info/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
Project for a New American Century report that reads like a manifesto for regime change in middle east, mentions all 7 countries, talks about the need for "a new pearl harbour" to speed up the process of (((revolutionary change))).
This report was written in September 2000, one year before the attack on the twin towers that launched the US and it's allies into an 18 year war so far, in Iraq and Afghanistan.

>globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
The Oded Yinon plan for greater Israel.
An article written in 1982 by an Israeli Zionist Oded Yinon, mentions every country the US is trying to provoke into war in the middle east.

It's time to spread this shit around to zogpill your normie friends before the rivers of mesopotamia run red with the blood of the goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/black-lives-matter-israel-180329061234932.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Iran.jpg (800x533 71.46 KB, 86.47K)

Anyone have that wesly clark clip in longer format in higher quality? Every time I find it its only 2 min and overcompressed

Attached: Chabad puppet.jpg (680x453, 91.85K)

That was the best I could find

Sometimes its hard to feel bad for people about whats coming. Not that they dont take action. People may bide their time on earth as they see fit. What disgusts me is that its not that they cant understand whats happening, because on a subconscious level, they do. It's that people cant help but serve as repeaters of the big lie, and try to convince others of the same. Like when you point out how no one in the public knows in which countries we war, and refuse to realize they paint a circle around israel. People that think the situation of the world is because they need to vote harder are going to be committing suicide when they realize how far this whole thing has gone and how much misery it will take to have a chance to overcome.

Youre not paying attention nigger. Trump is /TheirGoy/ and always has been and Lebanon has been bombed repeatedly over and over with American and Israeli weapons.

No it doesn't you fucking jew.
Palestine belongs to Palestine and Syria belongs to Syria.
Go back to Africa you fucking nigger scum.

OP, you're a dumbfuck only know figuring this out because we have documents proving (((they))) planned this decades ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

Meh, the kikes are all about to be exterminated based on their behavior. If we don't complete the entire act and full extermination we are fucked in the head and we will suffer another age just like this one.

Why not write our own paper of
HOW TO SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF EUROPEAN PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR EUROPEAN CHILDREN
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

We should have listened to Hitler's warnings

Why are Sudan and Somalia considered threats against Israel?

Fuking kikes nuke them all.

They keep coming to israel illegally for decades and jews are forced to genocide them, build a wall, and somehow magically get away with it due to kike privilege

forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/black-lives-matter-israel-180329061234932.html

That's the reason they want to wreck their nations and overthrow their governments? That will just cause more niggers to potentially enter Israel. Are their governments anti-Israel in any way?

Yes I agree, I’m on your side you stupid asshole.
How fucking retarded are you?

Exceptionally poignant and worthy of attention. The jew is above all other things completely incompetent in every way. I am not worried about having 7+billion die because I know that the jew will vanish with them, no matter how he tries to hold onto life the second that there are no European/Whites to coddle him, he will go the way of his nigger/chimpanzee progenitors.

I've developed the impression that written documents are too abstract for the average moron. Not only that, but they don't have the will to parse through the information and connect the dots. Fortunately zog is uncreative and predictable. Problem-Reaction-Solution. My method is explaining what will come in the future. For example we already know Iran is next. They're priming the public this very minute. Tell people simply that "USA" will go to "war" with Iran next and it will be precipitated by a false flag. We too can use predictive programming, and it will be easy because zog moves are so predictable. All they have are lies and deception.

Attached: 1e3348cb206a25b919cb77e13fcd0e42253336fce055a21a0f57708a93638636.png (1280x1920, 672.01K)

Bump #MAGAconDACA

MIGA

bump

fuck (((neocons)))

Attached: Saddam.jpg (1200x800, 99.28K)