Iran can sink U.S. warships with 'secret weapons'

Iran can sink U.S. warships with 'secret weapons', military official says

reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-arms/iran-can-sink-u-s-warships-with-secret-weapons-military-official-says-idUSKCN1SV049

Obligatory video related.

Attached: PDMarv_1132132675400159233(MP4).mp4 (1280x720, 843.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–U.S._RQ-170_incident
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2011/1209/Downed-US-drone-How-Iran-caught-the-beast
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-16098562
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4075900,00.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/Govt-document-Israel-okay-doing-business-with-companies-working-in-Iran-577389
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-19914441
twitter.com/EMichaelJones1
archive.fo/fCBZ1
sputniknews.com/world/201905261075344910-iran-envoy-usa-talks-article/
english.almanar.com.lb/743272
archive.is/S4arS
thehill.com/policy/defense/445530-over-70-retired-military-leaders-sign-letter-urging-trump-against-war-with
m.warhistoryonline.com/history/chinese-submarine-appeared-in-the-middle-of-a-carrier-battle-group.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqFVOL7mLd4
defence.pk/pdf/threads/dutch-submarine-sinks-half-of-us-navy-ctf-in-1990-and-more.142292/
maritimeherald.com/2018/a-small-swedish-submarine-sank-an-american-fleet-on-its-own/
defense-aerospace.com/articles-view/release/3/162488/how-a-30_year-old-french-sub-sank-a-us-carrier-group.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think any of these countries have secret super weapons of any significance. US, Russia, China, Iran, no one. The reality is that US carrier defenses probably aren't as good at stopping missile spam as they advertise them as being.

booger nick

typically what the fat kid says on the playground when he has nothing to back up trying to take your place on the swings

Attached: D6sIiuAWkAAFFxD.jpg (547x626, 51.3K)

kekd

E-Michael Jones is pretty based.

The United States would love nothing more than for Iran to attack one of its carriers. Iran would earn themselves as Nuke, and Israel's biggest enemy would turn into dust.

He's been around forever, but I wonder if he's hired a new PR team because I'm seeing a lot of EMJ shilling.

Yeah dude, so baste

Attached: Jones.jpg (526x322, 21.72K)

Henry Kissinger was right when he said military men are dumb animals. Imagine being dumb enough to have your life lead to being part of a sacrificial crew because it’s sold to you as serving your country and countering Iranian aggression. Don’t mourn any of the zogbots lost to any missile spam.

I ran is almost as bad as NK at being a paper tiger full of hot air.

Attached: Sekrit Dokuments.jpg (385x354, 50.65K)

Remember when Iran took over control of a US stealth drone and landed it at their own airbase?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–U.S._RQ-170_incident

I don't think they're a superpower by any means but they're not stupid either. One should not underestimate one's opponents.

Attached: 6a00d8341c630a53ef015438099d0d970c.jpg (629x319, 57.92K)

Attached: 1271708376636.jpg (282x358, 49.3K)

Meh, it's just Poland.

It's just that he has reached E-celebs with his Libido dominandi stuff which was popular because of the Nobody video.

csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2011/1209/Downed-US-drone-How-Iran-caught-the-beast

The US confirmed it when it repeatedly asked for the drone to be returned.

More like it crashed from equipment malfunction over Iranian airspace. Why is the drone resting on a table? Could it be that they mocked up a bullshit paper mache based off pictures available online. Kind of how they mocked up a "F-35" style Stealth fighter that looked about as airworthy as a brick.

Attached: 58f7c1a80ba0b8a2018b48bf-750.jpg.png (626x469, 292.48K)

The landing gear probably got fucked up on a rough landing but they've built their own drones.

As for the F35, maybe they got the design by buying it from the Israelis through Chicom intermediaries.

Super weapons like nukes aren't intended to be actually used. Their purpose is to create a stalemate so other countries can't just declare all out war on them. Best example of this is nukes. No one is actually going to start a nuclear war because everyone would lose and you basically fuck the environment forever. Iran is hoping that rumours of super dangerous weapons will prevent the US from directly engaging them.

Basic geopolitics, really.

So if a US ship sinks for whatever reason, like world trade center collapsing on its own by magical powers. This will be registered as Iran having secret weapons and targeted US warships. Not so fast Moshe. Take these fake news out of Zig Forums.

US imposed "sanctions" imposed on Iran don't apply to Israel I see

kek

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4075900,00.html

Israel-Iran trade ties thriving
Under American radar, dozens of Israeli companies secretly engage in relations with Islamic Republic through third parties

jpost.com/Israel-News/Govt-document-Israel-okay-doing-business-with-companies-working-in-Iran-577389

The government’s answer clears the way for companies like CRRC to continue doing business in Iran while at the same time competing for massive infrastructure tenders in Israel.

i think u misunderstand what political incorrectness is.
jews want to destroy iran because its become too independant from the western establishment.

(((Military officials))) also said Iran definitely had nukes 4 decades ago.

They aren't the opponents, israel is.

What, photoshop?

Well, that's the real question, isn't it? In all honesty, they could actually be better than advertised (If you have a good defense system, it's in your interest to keep your enemies from trying to overcome it.) On the other hand, it might not work well at all. None of these systems have every been tested in any actual combat conditions, only ever in controlled tests. US appears to have confidence in them, since they are relying on them to protect their most prized assets. I have heard that our missile technology has gotten extremely good in the past decade or two and actual intercept probability is above 50% across the board. In other words, two interceptor missiles can almost guarantee destruction of inbound weapons. Since interceptors are generally smaller and lighter than antiship missiles, you can carry more of them.

However, the real defense method is to stay out of range of such weapons as much as possible. Carriers have a huge projection of power via combat air wings, so that's always going to be where you want the engagements happen. I think they probably can't handle a swarm of missiles, but I also don't know if "missile spam" is really a reasonable scenario on the battlefield. You're limited by launch platforms and guidance radars. Almost every plane, launcher or ship can't fire all of it's missiles at once because it can't guide them all simultaneously. Unguided missiles would be practically worthless at any reasonable engagement range.

A US drone crashed due to mechanical failure. They got a hold of what was left of it and lied their ass off after creating a mock up.

Is that why the pilot console is literally pulled out of a Cesna and the only images of it flying are poorly done photoshop?

Listen here, kike. We know you work with them behind the scenes, you're both going to burn.

oh hello MIDF. I was concerned they'd stop paying you, or are you here merely out of duty? (I'm joking of course, muslims don't know what duty is.)

This is the biggest cope I ever read about the event.
The iranians made the drone to land and reversed engineered it and you fucking know it.

Fuck off Jew

Quite funny how internet narrative distortion is a well financed industry. Your relativistic faggotry gives you away Moshe. Iran was never a threat, it's a manufactured MSM lie, just like Iraq was never a threat. Now blow out your hannukah with your ass.

This is just the same poor ass excuse that the government said about Iraq. The whole "much wmds" excuse. What's next? The whole "children's hospital destroyed' excuse?

If they made it land, why did they hide most of it? There wasn't any need for that unless it was severely damaged. It took them 40 years to reverse engineer an F-5. 40 years. Come back and talk to me in 2050 and maybe they'll have a neat little flying wing drone. This isn't XCOM, you fucking sperg.

All non-white nations are a threat, Ezra. The very existence of subhumans is a threat to the white race. No one is buying what you're selling.

Secret weapons called submarines and anti-ship missiles.
Both have been shown time and time again to turn aircraft carriers into giant steel coffins, but 30 years of pummeling dirt farmers and goat herds into submission made them forget that some opponents are actually capable of fighting back,

The three Kilo-class subs they have are probably their greatest military assets. Still, they are the older 877s so in that regard, they aren't anything new or surprising.

Actually, no aircraft carrier has been sunk since February 1945, so in fact, no such thing has been shown at all. The ability to sink an aircraft carrier with such weapons is just as speculatively unknown as the equally untested defense systems designed to prevent that from happening.

I know you're in denial, but Iranians have not only hacked US drones, also they've flown their own drone almost all the way across Israel from North to South. They must not have run the story on Fox or Breitbart.

Yes, im sure jews will probably sink a ship with their seacret weapons and blame it on iran like they did in every other war.

Can you provide evidence for this or are you just parroting the claims of Iranian propeganda outlets which are well know for patently false claims?

I have three drones at home just right now. Drones are not all the same exact thing. The equivalent of what you're saying is that because you built your own RC helicopter that you clearly must have hacked a Predator drone and captured it in your backyard.

You've betrayed your own lack of understanding. You don't know anything about the subject but you're pretending as if you do.

I guess Stephen Colbert hasn't done a skit about it, though, huh?

Yeah, its literally suicide PT boats with torpedoes.

THE FIRE RISES!

I daydream of americans and Europeans expelling all jews and giving all the muslims rides to the surrounding regions of israel where they mass and then raid that nation destroying everything in their path.

I started that book. Bretty good. He's a great scholar.

Torpedo boats are much better option than missiles in this case. If you have to get that close, missiles and rockets probably aren't going to cut it. The only issue with torpedoes is that you can dodge them, but then you could potentially break up the whole formation.

There aren't really good countermeasures for them currently.

Wire-guided torpedoes would be better than just acoustic seeking though.

Attached: torpedoes2.PNG (817x459 65.8 KB, 63.2K)

No, it isn't the equivalent of what I'm saying. I'm saying that the IRGC/Hezbollah launched a drone in south Lebanon and flew it all the way to the Negev desert before it was shot down. That has nothing to do with how many drones you have at home or what type they are.
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-19914441
This was back in 2012.

Even the dirt farmers might have a chance now. The current US military is composed of beans and nogs that joined to collect gibs and steal guns.

Attached: 1ukVaoq.jpg (675x758, 72.95K)

You're comparing what is essentially a knock off Predator with the Sentinel they captured wreckage of. It probably wasn't a Shahed 129, but an earlier 123 (Given the time of the event)

Yes, they've been flying those around. They're still the equivalent of large scale RC planes for the most part. It doesn't mean they're not dangerous or useful (we've been doing that exact thing since the 60s) but it's not really reasonable to equate them. They're much less complex and capable.

As far as reverse engineering goes, they claim to have the Saegheh and the Simorgh which are similar to the Sentinel outwardly (Same basic shape, aesthetic.) The first one is quite small and apparently actually flies, though it doesn't have any optics anywhere on it and basically lands by crashing softly. The second one appears to be another Qaher-313, an entirely fake plane designed to give the appearance of power where none exists.

The one effective drone they have is basically a copy of a copy, probably based on the Cai Hong Rainbow series.The rest are literally the same RC toys I own, except larger.

What I'm saying is that you don't know the difference between a Scan Eagle, A large RC plane, an MQ-1 or something like an RQ-180. You just assume because it says "Drone" that it's all the same. You fail to understand that drones, big long distance ones, have existed for 70 years and for most of that time they were essentially 1:1 scale RC planes. That's pretty much what Iran is doing now, and it's not really impressive.

Those guys aren't the ones that actually do fighting though. They get stuck back at base doing chores.

The Americans could counter with patrolling gunships but the Iranians would definitely try to use all their PT boats against a Carrier at the beginning of the war. Even with major Iranian boat losses one sunk American Carrier would resonate throughout the media and probably break the American public's resolve for the war, probably force Trump out of office too.

Attached: DPS.mp4 (640x360, 2.88M)

Israel is the most fortified country in the history of mankind, including its airspace. To be able to fly a reconnaissance aircraft over its sensitive sites without an immediate response is an achievement. You are arguing that it is a non-accomplishment because of the type of drone used. I am arguing that the type of drone used makes no difference. It could have been a large drone or a small one, it could have been packed with explosives or carry surveillance equipment.
The context of this argument is the discussion of Iran's capabilities, and the neocon propagandists, in their drive to war, are making the case that Iran doesn't have the capability to do any damage to the US. It's patently false.

JIDF is busy beaving away tonight, I see. Hey Chaims, go fuck yourselves. While you will get your war, it will not go the way you plan. Enough people are sick of it. Globalhomo will fall.

Attached: IMG_4954.PNG (2208x1242, 3.04M)

When you pay a billion for a ship you got to pay a billion for underwater drones that can attempt to sacrifice themselves to stop cheap dead reckoning missiles. Is good for economy. You buy.

Yeah, he didn't talk about it yet, but ever since the video he did on the Synagogue Shooting of California, it has been clear that he had someone editing some of his short videos, with some modern effect.
Anyway, good for him, he's finally growing a base that he deserves.

a sunk carrier would let loose demons in the american public that we probably cannot imagine. probably the kill shot tbh.

And he also started to use twitter, which is a weird thing to say for E.Michael Jones but I'll get used to it.
twitter.com/EMichaelJones1

Attached: Drumpf.mp4 (576x720, 1.1M)

EMJ is a jewish cuck and anti-gun nut.

It's crazy that he's the one being shilled around here.

reminder summer before last Navy destroyers were colliding with cargo ships and sinking

archive.fo/fCBZ1

Attached: 2017ussfitz.jpg (656x819, 178.18K)

I see this a lot, but, similar to attacking aircraft, how will the attack against the carrier be successful if they don’t know EXACTLY where the carrier is? They don’t stay in one spot ever, even while in combat they are constantly moving forward, never in a straight line. Good luck trying to sink something you can’t even find. Even if you did find one, The carrier would be miles away from where it was spotted before you even arrived. Also there’s fuel to consider. Speedboats are small and don’t carry large fuel tanks. Carriers operate hundreds of miles out at sea.
Good fucking luck lol.

what video?

They seem to be the only european country calling a spade a spade when it comes to international subversion of the culture, family and kids. It’s a damn shame they didn’t side with Germany in WW2

Attached: 1205386E-9EE1-4146-AC37-5E574D2F0190.png (750x1334, 1.71M)

kek they don't need 'secret weapons' they can do it with a dinghy.

The fact that he was interviewed by Faith Goldyberg is worrisome.

I really hope Iran uses one of those "secret weapons" to annihilate israel.

Poland is the home of the Jew, americuck. Don't delude yourself.

Yes, they get plenty of print time for stuff like that. That's your first clue it's bullshit.

Russia can't do anything without America threatening nuclear war at the drop of the hat.

How could you sum him up, anti-jew civnat+catholic? I'm sure he doesn't agree with us on race, eugenics, and Hitler.

It doesn't matter how good the defense is. The US only has 11 carriers and they are functionally irreplaceable. In an all out assault some missiles WILL get through and cripple or even destroy any carriers deployed to a theater of war. Once that happens the entire military strategy will be permanently changed.

Attached: Aircraft_carrier_-_Wikipedia_-_2019-05-26_00.54.28.png (971x45, 6K)

Carriers were always about power projection against shit countries. Soon they'll be more obsolete than mega battleships.

REMEMBER THE USS LIBERTY

THE JEWS WILL DO IT AGAIN

by (((secret weapons))) they mean a (((mossad))) false flag killing of amerigoy troops

sputniknews.com/world/201905261075344910-iran-envoy-usa-talks-article/

good loot
cmon murika

Attached: image (199)

>“We have been in a state of horror since 2006 war with continuous discussions on the number of missiles and their warheads,” he added.
english.almanar.com.lb/743272
archive.is/S4arS

The entire point of putting carriers into the tiny Persian Gulf is so that they will get sunk and then the enraged American public won't care when (((America))) nukes the Iranians. Mission accomplished.

76 retired military and foreign service officers send Trump a letter urging against war with Iran
thehill.com/policy/defense/445530-over-70-retired-military-leaders-sign-letter-urging-trump-against-war-with

As if zognald will listen surrounding himself with kike slaves like bolton and pompeo and that worthless pos son in law of his kikener.

No, he won't listen. I posted the link for our newfriends because Fox news and Breitbart won't cover it.

They were probably able to fly it to their base but couldn't deploy the landing gear so they landed it on it's belly. Still an accomplishment to be able to hijack a stealth drone.

Those fucking jews have him so hermetically sealed off from the news, and he tends to get all his info from watching TV so unless he catches a Fucker Tarlson episode about it he won't know shit.

That's kind of what the Littoral Combat Ships were about but we can't get that right.

That's… just not true. In fact, they're constantly dealing with incursions on all fronts and they're filled with insurgents.

Which are not significant. Israeli is the size of New Jersey. If you hurl something into their airspace without warning, it can get a long way in. Really, what this tells us is that Israeli early warning is absolute shit.

You're both our enemies and you will both die. You outed yourself just now. Your IP was traced. Your previous posts have been tracked and your data has been added to the profile. When we come for you, your family will be tortured first while you watch, finally, after all of them are dead, mangled and burned, you will be executed on live television as a reminder for all time what happens to kike shills.

AMA i've never met him, don't get paid for my shilling of him and have never talked to him

He isn't perfect by any means, but there is value in what he has to say, which sets him apart from most other ecelebs. As long as you aren't like the Peterstein fanboys, and want to make him your new edaddy - which seems to be a large demographic of his new fans - you can get a lot out of his material.

Fight your own war Shlomo.

Iran is whiter than JewSA.

Of course, see

Good thing a carrier strike group goes to sea with no less than 2 Los Angeles class hunter killer submarines and 3 Arleigh Burke destroyers fully capable of detecting and destroying enemy submarines.

Attached: it poops nukes.png (1315x494, 113.08K)

A Christian can never fully be trusted. Only after they have annihilated that cult from their psyche.

I hope iran realizes that they will probably have a better time going full samson on isreal than trying to destroy the states warships.

fuentes is in fact a sephardic last name

it was weird seeing a happy birthday owen benjamin tweet. he's starting to play internet games with these people now

Hasn't he?

Attached: Oy Vey.gif (500x281, 576.54K)

Hi, jew.

Carrier battle groups have already "sunk" in simulated exercises against diesel submarines.
They are extremely quiet due to lack of pumps, turbines and other machinery in nuclear subs.
This makes them harder to detect and easier for their sensors to lock onto ships.
m.warhistoryonline.com/history/chinese-submarine-appeared-in-the-middle-of-a-carrier-battle-group.html

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqFVOL7mLd4
(Australian navy submarine video of sinking a carrier).
defence.pk/pdf/threads/dutch-submarine-sinks-half-of-us-navy-ctf-in-1990-and-more.142292/
maritimeherald.com/2018/a-small-swedish-submarine-sank-an-american-fleet-on-its-own/
defense-aerospace.com/articles-view/release/3/162488/how-a-30_year-old-french-sub-sank-a-us-carrier-group.html

Well they'll probably do both and if they do leave the US warships alone, then I'm sure Israel will look to that deficiency and take care of that for them, like the USS Cole.

Agape your enemy and give me your coat to give to based christian niggers.

E Michael Jones is an academic and the most important and respectable one for his work regarding the JQ.
He's a boomer on race but that doesn't devalue his work on judaism.
On the opposite side, you have people like Colin Flaherty and Jared Taylor who hate niggers, but are kike-loving zionist retards. That doesn't devalue their work. (Or at least Colin Flaherty for his books. What has Jared Taylor or AmRen ever contributed other than reinforcing "muh white supremacy" trope?)
My point is, stop looking for some perfect daddy figure to look up to and do your own research and take people for what they have to offer, because EMJ offers a lot.
He has, by far, the most accurate take on Judaism than any public figure. You don't have to love niggers to know that.

By rejecting Christ you are spiritually jewish by adopting their anti-Logos revolutionary spirit. You don't see the Talmud bashing your gay little pagan cult.
Go get buttfucked by Jack Donavan in the woods and eat a boiled pig's head, you sodomite kike.
I'm willing to bet that every anti-Christian shill that has been shitting up this board in the last 2 years is jewish. Surely all of you aren't brainwashed pagan pieces of shit and O9A shills.

Christianity hide true logos. That the kike trick of controlling the religious narrative in their triangulation trick.
The jew chases the christian chases the muzzie chases the jew.
The Ashkenazis behind this scam aren't even jewish.
Because they already broke it 1500 year ago with weaponized christianity, faggot.
Besides, now that Heathenism is on the rise, did you miss the thread about Sweden proposing to outlaw the Runic Alphabet for being "RACIST!"?
We win. We always win.
You're just another useless, brainwashed, christfag traitor.
Try harder, faggot.

the further you get from poland, the more based it gets.

Attached: Feminism.mp4 (1280x720, 15.23M)

Attached: EuropeCatholicChurch.mp4 (1280x720, 15.64M)

Good.