We cannot sit idly by and assume that meme warfare will continue on its own as a mere function of time...

We cannot sit idly by and assume that meme warfare will continue on its own as a mere function of time. It takes great men to endeavor to innovate and push back against the growing tide of insidious evil that seeks to destroy the fruits of western culture.

Previous attempts at such similar endeavors (such as the milk emoji) failed to retain any lasting impact because they were contrived jokes that would inevitably be dismissed as subversive trolling, but today I submit to you something sincere.

I say we weaponize the natural enemy of the Muslim and the Jew, we claim the bacon emoji and other bacon imagery as a multi purpose tool. A symbol of brotherhood, a space cleanser, a garlic for vampires.

Given how ubiquitous bacon is to the American diet, and especially given how popular it is in west coast degenerate hip liberal cafe cuisine, we can turn something every red blooded American loves into the next divisive symbol, sending the libs into another while we season our sweet crispy strips with their salty tears.

We can call for the removal of those who would insult bacon, claim spaces as being "cleansed" by posting bacon, and insinuate the superiority of the our bacon loving culture. Let's make some news.

Attached: bacon_swastika-600x601.png (600x601, 271.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2017/12/05/titusville-man-sentenced-15-years-prison-after-mosque-vandalism/924987001/
archive.org/details/FaithAndAction
archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly, this is not a bad idea. Bamp for interest.

Bonus points for this because vegans hate bacon too
And they're faggots
have a bump, user

Attached: 1449070379676.png (600x600, 837.31K)

I like it user.

Attached: 6989423148bc68a71d28298e19f16b705d2cd7f15293ca9ea58cdc1c1c7f73ab.png (128x125, 13.55K)

πŸ₯“πŸ•ŒπŸ•πŸ₯“

bump

Attached: download (1).jpg (201x251, 13.16K)

πŸ₯“πŸ₯›πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“
πŸ₯“πŸ₯›πŸ₯“πŸ₯›πŸ₯›
πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“
πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯“πŸ₯›πŸ₯“
πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯›πŸ₯“

If you’re ever in michigan, eat at this place. 2lbs of bacon.

Attached: AF5B6610-B0A9-4E5F-9915-243653091134.jpeg (640x480, 51.5K)

Honestly I am a sucker for a well written OP. On with the bacon memes lads!

Attached: i-i-tried-i-really-did-but-a-nigga-gotta-17800344.png (500x658, 146.51K)

That's why you will always lose.

Fuck off yid.

based people have already used bacon in hate crimes so it wouldn't be too hard to roll this snow ball down the hill. May kek smile upon your endeavors gentlemen.

I like bacon and all but this is pig disgusting.

"Mind your own business"
says the pigs harassing me.

Attached: baconhate.JPG (652x850, 211.18K)

I'm going to stop drinking now

Attached: baconforme.jpg (595x794, 97.71K)

Is there no symbol that cannot be co-opted at this point? They take the bait every single time. A simple greeting could become "What's shakin', bacon?"

You'd be better doing something that normies find common. Turn phrases like 'boop the snoot' and other cute phrases to be anti-jewish. When normal stuff like the okay sign are getting normal people in trouble, they tend to wake up.

I like this idea.

First day, Herschel?
Lurk moar. Your glow is extra glowy. Get some tips from the yid in the cubicle next to you. You'll improve. I'm rooting for you!

We should do a swatsika with beans!

Look at this case - guy gets 15 fucking years for a bacon crime because they got him on a hate crime. I'll bet if he'd burned it to the ground he'd get the same punishment. floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2017/12/05/titusville-man-sentenced-15-years-prison-after-mosque-vandalism/924987001/
Of course, his hair choice didn't help him to convince the court to go easy on him.

Attached: 635919951690342084-wolfe.jpg (640x481, 34.42K)

oh fuck off moralfag.
it's no one else's fault you are too cowed to say how you really feel in public. your people have already submitted internally.

and why shouldn't the world have your fruit? you are greedy, share. we start with your cucked domicile

i am white and i don't think my fellow whites deserve shit. they are soft and the third world is strong and self assured

let the external reflect the internal. let them beg.

every time crush your fist into a ball you become like the jew, and just like the jew you do not act.
you are third rate kikes.

*you
whatever

I can only see this meme thriving IRL though, in the sense of throwing bacon in front of (outside the property, never inside, aka on the sidewalks) moslem and kike places

Checked, what's up Satan. Most whites I know are effectively autistic women, regardless of their sex; overweight, self-righteous, and wrong about nearly everything that can be demonstrated mathematically.

Stupid post. Need a hug and some attention.
Say something new nigger..

faggot quitter

We need a strong foundation in our blood, and we must know the enemy tactics, then we can make a lasting impact.

True! God lives in our aryan DNA!
archive.org/details/FaithAndAction

Jewish tactics:
archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin

N

Sounds cool. Bump.

It already is