Civil rights sex fiend

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

FBI tapes show Martin Luther King Jr. was a rape enabling cuck nigger. Discuss. Also had 40+ affairs. How will liberals ever recover?

Attached: 13968834-7071713-image-m-2-1558857086437.jpg (57.65 KB, 634x461)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheBeastAsSaint-TheTruthAboutMartinLutherKingJr
archive.fo/FT2BF
businessinsider.com/fbi-tapes-allege-mlk-watched-rape-2019-5
newobserveronline.com/martin-luther-king-fbi-files-reveal-jewish-communist-controller-sex-scandals/.
ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p-91_Grubach.html
archive.fo/ov0fs
standpointmag.co.uk/issues/june-2019/the-troubling-legacy-of-martin-luther-king/
archive.fo/zcFSC
web.archive.org/web/20190531042525/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989662.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531042549/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989669.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531042659/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989614.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531042749/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989551.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531042826/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989674.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531042909/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989549.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531042955/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989629.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043057/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989532.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043139/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989660.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043230/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989601.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043307/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989648.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043456/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989763.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043530/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989547.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043622/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989755.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043713/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989577.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043859/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989753.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043930/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989757.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531044005/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989638.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531044103/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989612.pdf
martinlutherking.org

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

important topic but op is a faggot. sage. should delete yourself and stay in faggot chan

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

Who would have thought, a nigger is in fact still a nigger.

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

Bill Cosby and now MLK. Really makes you think.

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

How will liberals ever recover?
implying
Cuckservatives obsess over Michael King just as much as any liberal. I don't know how many times of heard that "MLK was a republican" line.

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

MLK day should be revoked. I mean we still have to convince beta cucks that Malcolm X was also a nigger of the utmost nigger order but it's a start

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

Hopefully they will get rid of all his shitty statues, and stop putting his name on everything.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Discuss
There it is again. The lazy, no-effort, two-sentence-thread newfaggot that keeps spamming these shit-threads.
Fuck off back to cuckchan

James Thomas
James Thomas

we should use this to start a fight between fmeinists and niggers

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

(checked)
In this topic, we can turn to each other and meet IRL. After our discussion we agree on the date, time and place of the next meeting of the parent-and two plans, if he brought in scared people. If you cannot find it for the first time during deployment, we use the world and time and space experience in a week. If we do not, we will move to a certain number of days of preservation and time deals.

I don't have, or write the details of your next meeting. We create the details in the memory.

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

At least this story is getting some Boomerwaffen traction.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-26-at-11.41.01-AM.png (790.84 KB, 1968x1082)

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

That is the most potent 3 minutes of hyper Americanist Boomer post-Protestant evangelical Trumpist cuck posting I may every have witnessed.

Attached: IMG-2747.PNG (185.41 KB, 567x565)

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

defending niggers

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

"dayyyyumn man dat guy was a REAUL nigguh"
-niggers

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

Bringing down MLKNigger is like the equivalent of bringing down the holocaust, but in relation to (((civil rights))). I remember 4 years ago seeing a thread where anons were eagerly awaiting this day because the FBI (((inexplicably))) sealed the case files on nigger-martyr for 50 years.

And here are. Do we let this chance go to waste?

Attached: white-supremacy-frog.jpeg (38.24 KB, 640x645)

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

Niggers start a chimpout over something
Someone tries to invoke MLK to calm the horde
"Please, what would MLK do?"
Riot turns into rape spree as well

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Woah, are you trying to tell me that all this time he was a nigger?
Shocking.

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

I really doubt it. In any case we should just build an open society. Punish people if they’re caught concealing affairs - but reward them if they live openly. My husband isn’t the only person I’ve had sex with since starting my relationship with him, and he knows it. Sunlight disinfects. By doing these things in the open, proper precautions were always in force.

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

I don’t really trust the historical FBI, but if thry were telling the truth the only appalling part of MLK having tons of affairs would be the part where he concealed it. Even then I understand society used to be less honest and intellectually valid than society today - people couldn’t live their sex lives unconcealed. It was inappropriately dangerous to be sexually competent.

I think there’s also a factor whereby if federal agents were asking after the sex life of an honest man it would be hilarious to just be like, “oh yeah, he fucks everyone. Best fucker in town.” It’s defiant of the agent types and makes them look like dumb gullible fuckers when they can’t tell they’re being had by the community’s activists.

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

The jews have taken niggers as far as they needed, so now they can be dumped to the side of the road used up and bitter. Hopefully some of the 'woke' niggers can inform them who their real enemy is, it's always fun to watch the golem attack the master. I sometimes wonder if we need to publish "how to spot a jew" posters for niggers. "This is a white man… this is a yid. Knowing the difference could save your life."

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

It would have mattered 30 or 40 years ago, but now the jews use faggots and trannies as their "special needs" class.

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

(((You know an actual orgy is kind of a weird scene, right? It’s a bit awkward. Been there, stopped voluntarily.)))

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

Whitebois answer me this
How can King be a cuck n**** if he had so many relationships and fucking snowbunny pussies.

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

He sat and watched a rape, throwing out tips and hints

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

The rape was of a black woman.

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

backasswords
<im a faggot like op
sage because shit thread on a highly controversial topic that needs to be deleted and redone so discourse can happen.

John Wright
John Wright

throwing out tips and hints
I like the use of the term "hints" in this context. There are hints that blacks are more inclined to violents. Some people hint that jews have been instrumental in the destruction of the occident. Others hint that Islam may not be a religion of peace.

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

Sigh.

No one should suck MLK's dick, it's the urban liberal establishment that turned him into a national hero.

BUT. All of these sex acts is just made up bullshit by Hoover and everyone knows it. Please live in the real world.

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

No one should suck MLK's dick, it's the urban liberal establishment that turned him into a national hero.
Yeah im sure conservatives pushing based blacks on white americans for decades had nothing to do with it either.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

Best part. Boomerwaffen are the key to winning sooner vs later.

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

Hell yeah, lets make a literal monkey onto a hero

good job amerifags

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

Petition to remove his name from ALL public places named after him;
Streets
Schools
Library
etc.
#tiggerpleasesaidpoohbear

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (148.5 KB, 474x270)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (293.94 KB, 577x290)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (9.61 MB, 3264x2448)

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

If we do that, how will we easily identify the bad areas, rename them after obama and keep track of the density of liquor stores and fried chicken joints?

Attached: MLK-BLVD.webm (733.39 KB, 640x360)

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

Sad!
imblies false imblications board volunteers here could easily disprove.
stay triggered m80 :3

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

sigh
reddit spacing

Attached: 6be.jpg (26.98 KB, 604x340)

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

If only you could judge an user by the content of his post and not the structure :^D

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

"I have a dream that my minimum-of-four and probably a bunch more children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character, which will work out if I am dead by then."

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Trump is probably actually legitimately smarter and more grounded in perceiving a long term mental standing and methodology of retaining the country than literally this entire Board combined with a fucking oracle. And I'll fucking VPN spam this comment. because its Literally true. Fuck yourselves. This literally has fuck all do with sided anything, but to do with the sheer fact that this board remains cohesively bankrupt for 20 hours out of the day. running around in fucking circles. You Jew Retard Kike fucking mess

Attached: oi13itc8a6hz.jpg (40.76 KB, 750x649)

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

MLK was gay and rumor has it he fucked J Edgar hoover.

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

Sheeeeit

MLK dindu nuffin

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

He wuz assassinated cuz equal rights n shiet

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

This. Anyone who acts as if "libs" are the enemy is on the wrong board. Liberals are but a tiny sliver of the kike pie that we're dealing with. If you're unironically a republican, you will unironically get the rope.

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

Attached: MLKickinBitches.PNG (307 KB, 1871x577)

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

You can't nog the nig

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

Degenerate shill.

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

Low effort bait, and it worked.

Should have reported for bait.

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

They won't need to because they'll just ignore it, deny it, and call you racist if you mention it.

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

Pill Coonsby drop. [5 of15] Maybe modified into a sequel cartoon.

Attached: pill-coonsby-1-chocolate-jaill-o-court.jpg (264.95 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: pill-coonsby-2-chocolate-jaill-o-court.jpg (297.56 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: pill-coonsby-3-chocolate-jaill-o-court.jpg (1008.46 KB, 2592x1944)
Attached: pill-coonsby-4-chocolate-jaill-o-court.jpg (373.44 KB, 1662x1246)
Attached: pill-coonsby-5-chocolate-jaill-o-court.jpg (262.14 KB, 1200x900)

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

Pill Coonsby drop. [6 thru 10 of 15]

Attached: pill-coonsby-6-chocolate-jaill-o-court.jpg (70.85 KB, 652x367)
Attached: pill-coonsby-7-chocolate-jaill-o-court.jpg (162.66 KB, 1200x675)
Attached: pill-coonsby-8-chocolate-jaill-o-court.jpg (248.19 KB, 964x930)
Attached: pill-coonsby-9-chocolate-jaill-o-court.jpg (87.29 KB, 1200x675)
Attached: pill-coonsby-10-chocolate-jaill-o-court.jpg (112.63 KB, 1200x675)

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

Pill Coonsby drop. [11 thru 15 of 15]

Attached: pill-coonsby-11-chocolate-jaill-o-court.jpg (149.25 KB, 992x744)
Attached: pill-coonsby-12-chocolate-jaill-o-court.jpg (106.08 KB, 1200x630)
Attached: pill-coonsby-13-chocolate-jaill-o-court.jpg (50.53 KB, 718x559)
Attached: pill-coonsby-14-chocolate-jaill-o-court.jpg (69.74 KB, 718x559)
Attached: pill-coonsby-15-chocolate-jaill-o-court.jpg (116.33 KB, 1280x720)

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

Male feminist activists are universally rapists. Seems to come with the (((territory))).

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

I’ll bet Trump planned something for this.

Nigs gonna nig, but I’m more interested in his (((backers))) who are sexual deviants too.

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

You are a whore and your husband is a cuck. You may have infected him with STIs as well. KYS

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

All of these sex acts Hoover was in is just made up bullshit by kikes and everyone knows it.

FTFY

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

An 80 years old takes the red pill much easier than a 60 year old. Old people tend to drop the mask and get really race realist once they pass 70 or so.

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

Lots of meme magic potential with every town in burgerland with an MLK Boulevard.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

It was mostly cuckservatives slobbing on MLK, because with Malcolm X at least you had a nigger who didn't lock arms with kikes, taught race and race war now, and left Islamic Brotherhood when he caught his boss shagging interns. A rare, nigger with command in other words. MLK was a joke and looked like a gorilla.

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

Read the niggers doctoral thesis wherein he denies the divinity of Christ.

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

Didn't he plagiarize it anyway?

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Ryan Faulk is more of a sexual deviant than MLK.

Attached: Ryan-Faulk---Autistic-Faggot.webm (1.08 MB, 640x480)
Attached: Ryan-Faulk-faggot.mp4 (8.97 MB, 640x480)

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

This user aint wrong.

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

GREAT!
In CA SFV all the Mexicans were upset because the Streets did not have a "Tilde" even though we live in America, so the Mexicans petitioned, and CA replaced all the signs like the cuck CA is.
STUDIO CITY STREET SIGNS TO GET TILDES
2001 "…replace at least 115 street signs in Studio City in the next few weeks at a cost of $6,801 because they said misspelled Spanish names mislead motorists and disrespect the streets' namesakes…"

Attached: Capture.PNG (571.67 KB, 496x431)

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

Patiently waiting for the Bill Cosyby/MLK rape memes to start flowing…

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

give me ideas here…

Attached: mlk-Rape.jpg (72.62 KB, 474x740)

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

Attached: mlk---how-to-spot-a-criminal.jpg (57.31 KB, 471x451)

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

Attached: mlk---advice.jpg (143.21 KB, 1200x720)

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

Not necessarily "made up", although there was apparently some question as to whether the voice on at least some of the tapes may have been his bodyguard, but the content of the of them was first made public in a 1968 column by Drew Pearson, a jewish ADL operative. And James Earl Ray himself implicated the ADL in the assassination, referring to them as "Mid-East organization" that was concerned with King taking up support for the Palestinians. Ray's handler, Raul, was also linked to Jacob Rubenstein ("Jack Ruby").

Of course, none of that means you have to like MLK, but it shows that things aren't always as black and white as people would hope they would be, and that the jews are willing to kill someone who ostensibly advances their agenda if they start stepping on their noses.

Attached: How-the-Jews-Targeted-Martin-Luther-King.png (136.67 KB, 494x839)
Attached: Martin-Luther-King-Jr.'s-effect-on-the-jewish-community-of-Birmingham.png (1.67 MB, 1367x1024)
Attached: Michael-Collins-Piper---The-Mossad-Link-to-the-Martin-Luther-King-Assassination.mp4 (6.72 MB, 426x240)

William Long
William Long

In the early 90's all of the FBI's records on Martin Luther Coon were about to be declassfied. There was talk of what a piece of she he was. Commie, adulterer, thief, plagiarist, perv, drug user. It was bad. So the FBI (under Clinton) slapped on a 25 year extension. I expect the same will happen in… 2027 I think it is. Niggers can't know the truth, they're fragile af.

One story about the monkey, is that when he landed in Sweden to receive his Noble Peace Prize, the first thing he did was head to a whorehouse. The ape was out of control.

Degenerate jew puppet.

Attached: mlk.png (418.29 KB, 640x360)

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

checked

Attached: achievement-unlocked.jpg (57.54 KB, 835x773)

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

When did Ryan Faulk sexually assault anyone?

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

Martin Luther King Jr - The Beast As Saint

archive.org/details/TheBeastAsSaint-TheTruthAboutMartinLutherKingJr

Easton Price
Easton Price

Any actual proof for your claims?

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

Nothing new here, and who the hell cares?

It's one of the things blacks admire about him.

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

By denying it.

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

Underrated

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

If I am going to investigate sexual deviance it won't be of a man, eapecially not an old negro man.

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

Attached: 2440383436-882ec1a564.jpg (37.68 KB, 500x347)

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

Yes goys! Distract yourself with dead schwarzes! Don't talk about Israel or the chosen! Remain slaves of the (((pagan volcano gods))) people and be distracted! keep bumping this (((useful thread)))!

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

This is an awesome video. It's one of the best things I've ever seen posted here and I've seen some great stuff here.

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

ctrl + F
"communist"
Phrase not found
I am disappoint, Zig Forums. Who cares if he was a sex fiend when he was a proven communist.

Attached: Michael-King-Jr-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-communist.jpg (54.89 KB, 800x377)

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

Zig Forumss obsession with sexual morality is it's downfall
you need to get more intelligent arguments than "muh degeneracy"
and especially if you are fighting liberals, they don't care about adultery or any of this shit.

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

Good thing communists don't have double standards, surely this will take them down a notch.

Jordan Gutierrez
Jordan Gutierrez

it's pure boomerism

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

well it makes sense since at least 50% of users on this board are old men

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

muh boomer
pure Judaism

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

Yea, old men are posting cringe nazi shit for the Jews.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

This really goes deep into the evil rot of the communists in American life back then.

forget about this shit pol. This is boomer shit. We hate boomers. Think about something else OMG LOOK AT THE TITS ON THAT GIRL OVER THERE!!

None of this has any relevance to 2020!

Attached: bernie1.JPG (178.07 KB, 892x676)

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

None of this has any relevance to 2020

Attached: bernie2.JPG (69.31 KB, 609x658)
Attached: bernie3.JPG (28.98 KB, 570x292)
Attached: Bernie4.JPG (165.99 KB, 957x597)

John James
John James

muh 2020
We have to support the ZOG Emperor and his cabal of Trotskyites - the "good" commies - right?

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

Mandela was a child-killing terrorist but now he's a symbol of hope and peace. They will ignore reality and continue.

Kevin White
Kevin White

Berniebro will save us. He was annointed as a savior by being one of Dr. Martin Luther Coon's disciples on Golgotha.

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

The shills are really working hard to shit up this thread. That is a measure of how important it is.

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

No politician is going to save us, nigger. Nor is there a "good" form of communism, not even Trotskyism masquerading as "anti-communism".

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

Not to mention, Trump met with his son, had his niece at a rally, and engaged in all the usual negrophilia. King-worship is a Bernie thing or a Demokike thing, it's a ZOG thing.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Dr. Martin Luther Coon
Shit like this just illustrates how far this shithole has fallen. In the past we never would have tolerated such shitty and unfunny nicknames. This just reeks of some Boomer who migrated over here from some WN fourm. Martin Luthor Kang is actually funny and yet you stupid shits think that randomly and lazily sticking a racial slur in a name is a completely okay.

God I feel like i'm on Stormfront a boring sterile shithole that's utterly incapable of accomplishing anything. I fucking miss 2014 back when this board was populated by actually anons instead of transplants.

Easton King
Easton King

So Jews enabled these niggers to commit these atrocities and USA acted as the host nation while these were committed. Can we say the past 120 years of all degenerate filth came from USA?

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

I'm old enough to remember this. There's secrets that the US and other govt say they will release at X and Y date but then they either make that deadline very far in the future or they find a way out of it. Brits did the same with Heinrich Himmler.
USA does the same thing with the JFK assassination also.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

I worked with a very elderly (70+ year old) black woman who was near retirement. She was kind of a bitch but she had an interesting story. When people were marching with King, she brought up going to it to her mother, who told her "you fucking better not, if you want to march around, you go march around in the backyard"

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

Putting MLK's name on things is a good thing. I know which streets to avoid in a new city.

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

You're a whore. Kill yourself

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

A nigger ain't nothin but a nigger. People can either learn this fact the easy way or the hard way. Never trust a nigger.

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

This is fake. How come the sources to this lead back to white supremacist conspiracy sites that offer no evidence except "fbi said so" but there is nowhere you can find the proof.

You're just butthurt that he will be on your cash soon. Carrying around a nigger in your wallet. nice

Easton Price
Easton Price

The daily mail, despite being press, claims that its source is the Pullitzer prize winning author David Garrow who has written a very famous biography of MLK. It's kind of why people paid attention when David Irving, famous author on WW2 and historian, began to dispute the official narrative. The dude's a libtard, a literal Bernie voter, and yet he has the balls to put his name and face on "MLK was a sexual predator". He really means business and evidence if he's willing to put his reputation as a liberal on the line like that. The full report will be out this Thursday on another news site and I'm certain more details will be unearthed soon.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1554401186853.jpg (132.54 KB, 683x1024)

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

Which holiday is Ryan Faulk Day? Is the natural inhibition of white children toward trusting niggers attacked, by teaching Ryan Faulk is a good nigger and loves all the chikdren? Fuck off.

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

He's good people. We've all seen the movies.

t. Trump the chump

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

Well goddamn, the entire country celebrates Ryan Faulk day every year, religiously. Sure as shit Ryan Faulk Blvd is the representation of whiteness in every singe major to mid sized city in the US as well…..

KYS you boot lipped nigger, no one, I mean NO ONE likes you apes.>>13323009

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

God you're a fussy faggot. Probably a half jew.

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

Kek wife beating rapist nigger same as that rapist tyson chicken science nigger. You can take the nigger out of the jungle but…

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

I had a wart under my right foot & put
raw frankincense & Myrrh under the
insole & in time the wart disappeared,
possibly if the wart is on your hand
put a jar of raw frankincense & myrrh
in a jar of oil to diffuse in the jar of oil
& use this to moisturize your hands,
maybe that might be enough exposure
to make the warts on hands go away,

Attached: deal-with-the-devil-publican-322.jpg (14.93 KB, 250x296)

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

Psycho-nigger MLK watched rape and laughed about it.
archive.fo/FT2BF
businessinsider.com/fbi-tapes-allege-mlk-watched-rape-2019-5

I knew this chinky eyed nigger was no good. The whole nature of nigger rights was all about so shitskins could rape more women and get away with it.

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

This is ad hominem… you can disagree with a man's actions, but his ideas stand alone.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

December 1st.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

What ideas? The ones that destroyed this country and turned it into a degenerate shitskin infested hellhole? MLK was a communist nigger tied in with the Jew founded and ran NAACP who confirmed had all of his speeches written for him by Jews newobserveronline.com/martin-luther-king-fbi-files-reveal-jewish-communist-controller-sex-scandals/. This is unironically the truth. Jews were familiar with "muh bible" and exploited the white guilt Christcuck attack vector flawlessly to undermine society. .And ultimately the only thing the movement he embodied did was:
destabilize society and increase racial tensions
resulted in the 1965 Immigration Act which is set to make whites a minority in the US in a few decades despite lies it would not
resulted in affirmative action laws which is just anti-white quotas (some people are more equal than others)
resulted in forced integration which forced all sorts of institutions to lower their standards, destroyed free rights of association and allowed blacks to destroy cities like Detroit and Baltimore just to be "inclusive"
resulted in the modern welfare state, creating widespread dependency, and forced redistribution from whites to other groups
forced the acceptance of mixed-marriage everywhere, allowing constant race-mixing propaganda by Jews + immigration to slowly turn the US into Brazil

"(((Stanley Levison))) has told Clarence Jones, another advisor to King, that under no circumstances should King be permitted to say anything without their approving it. (((Levison))) also informed Jones that King is such a slow thinker he is usually not prepared to make statements without help from someone."

The day he was killed, he was raping a white prostitute and was caught on tape saying "I'm not a nigger tonight!" and beating women and raping and laughing among horrible crimes. A typical worthless degenerate brainless Jewish puppet slave controlled with whores and money until the very end.

Actions speak louder than words.

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

his ideas stand alone
In what world do you live in? They weren't his ideas anyway. He directly plagiarised them.
His whole platform was just platitudes designed to force signalling whites into a corner where they'd have to submit.
No one cares about this nigger anyway.

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

Jews are obsessed with race, I'm not

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

MLK didn't do shit, other than be a nigger mascot.

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

obsessed
You are in a MLK thread talking about his "ideas". How disingenuous are you? MLK levels?

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

In fact, few Americans are aware of the fact that Jewish Americans more than Black Americans contributed to the creation and funding of the integrationist NAACP, "Jews wrote most of the checks that bankrolled the fights of Martin Luther King… Ever since the early years of the NAACP more than fifty years before, with a Jewish president and, a few years later, a black national organizer, leading Jews on the board of directors, and a vocal black membership, blacks and Jews were linked in the fight to end racial discrimination."
ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p-91_Grubach.html

The best part is how the kikes that backed him laughed at MLK for being such a stupid nigger and 'good slave' who couldn't even write a single one of his speeches. Years after segregation ended, life and prosperity has only gotten significantly worse for niggers and only Jews benefited since that time.

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

Extract of Willow Bark or Meadwort as well as denying the area to "breath" is the old European trick of ridding warts. The Knight in Chaucer's Tale always carries Meadwort, its important to know the usage of what grows in the Heath.

By modern understanding those plants contain Salicylic Acid which irritates the skin causing the correct immune response and its not the preventing of "inhaling" which rots the wart but denying its ability to "exhale" which causes its waste to build up and the process to stop, nowadays a piece of duct tape can do this.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (264.39 KB, 675x828)

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

Lessons on Christ's stinky warty Jew feet.

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

What did the nigger even do? Was he just describing his hashich induced dreams? When I think of Martin Luther I think of pic related.

Attached: 220px-Martin-Luther-by-Cranach-restoration.jpg (12.48 KB, 220x236)

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

Look who is and isn't reporting on the MLK revelations

Italy
Mexican and other Spanish sources
New Zealand
Sweden
India
Scotland
Australia
Russia
England
Not NBC
Not ABC
Not CBS
Not CNN
Not Fox
Not the New York Times
Not the Washington Post
Not the Wall Street Journal

Really says it all. American media is absolutely jewed to the most extremes.

Reading off a script of a kike written wetdream that sounded good on paper but was actually disastrous and only benefits the jew.

Parker Bailey
Parker Bailey

There was overwhelming evidence for nigger kang's degeneracy years ago when president nigger tried to seal the tapes proving martin luther coon deserved the rope.

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

Attached: martin-luther-nails-his-ninety-five-feces-to-the-church-door-31640274.png (268.35 KB, 500x864)

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

Except mlk blvd. Helps with safety in a strange city

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

The highlight of Martin Luther's life was his last sermon was warning about kikes and their golems like the nigger who undeservedly shares his name

To Quote Martin Luther: “Know, O adored Christ, and make no mistake, that aside from the Devil, you have no enemy more venomous, more desperate, more bitter, than a true Jew who truly seeks to be a Jew… a Jew, a Jewish heart, are hard as wood, as stone, as iron, as the Devil himself. In short, they are children of the Devil, condemned to the flames of hell.”

“O Lord, I am too feeble to mock such devils. I would do so, but they are much stronger than I in raillery, and they have a God who is a past master in this art; He is called the devil and the wicked spirit.. They have transformed God into the devil, or rather into a servant of the Devil, accomplishing all the evil the Devil desires, corrupting unhappy souls , and raging against himself: in short, the Jews are worse than the devils.”

“What then shall we Christians do with this damned, rejected race of Jews? First, their synagogues should be set on fire, and whatever does not burn up should be covered or spread over with dirt so that no one may ever be able to see a cinder or stone of it. And this ought to be done for the honour of God and of Christianity, in order that God may see that we are true Christians. Secondly, their homes should be likewise broken down and destroyed. Thirdly, they should be deprived of their prayerbooks and Talmuds in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught. Fourthly, their rabbis must be forbidden under threats of death to teach anymore.”

“Now whoever wishes to accept venomous serpents, desperate enemies of the lord, and to honor them, to let himself be robbed, pillaged, corrupted and cursed by them, need only turn to the Jews. If this is not enough for him, he can do more: crawl up into their…… and worship the sanctuary, so as to glorify himself afterwards for having been merciful, for having fortified the Devil and his children, in order to blaspheme our beloved lord and the precious blood that has redeemed us. He will then be a perfect Christian, filled with works of mercy, for which Christ will reward him on the-day of judgment with the eternal fire of hell (where he will roast together with the Jews).”

“In truth, the Jews, being foreigners, should possess nothing, and what they do possess should be ours.”

“…Cursed goy that I am, I cannot understand how they manage to be so skillful, unless I think that when Judas Iscariot hanged himself, his guts burst and emptied. Perhaps the Jews sent their servants with plates of silver and pots of gold to gather up Judas’ piss with the other treasures, and then they ate and drank his offal, and thereby acquired eyes so piercing that they discover in the scriptures commentaries that neither Matthew nor Isaiah himself found there, not to mention the rest of us cursed goyim..”

“If I find a Jew to baptize, I shall lead him to the Elbe bridge, hang a stone around his neck, and push him into the water, baptizing him with the name of Avraham!.. I cannot convert the Jews. Our lord Christ did not succeed in doing so; but I can close their mouths so that there will be nothing for them to do but to lie upon the ground.”

“I hope I shall never be so stupid as to be circumcised; I would rather cut off the left breast of my Catherine and of all women.”

“If we are to remain unsullied by the blasphemy of the Jews and not wish to take part in it, we must be separated from them and they must be driven out of God's green earth.”

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

Like judging on the content of ones character (which he didn't even write)? Well his character is that of a savage subhuman nigger.

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

Discuss

I'd rather discuss which Soros ghetto is still paying assholes like you to slide the threads here with bullshit we all learned about before we came here.

Discussion Topic:
OP – Faggot or ultra-faggot?

Attached: OP-Sucking.jpg (61.46 KB, 685x474)

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

No way was that pic not done by a Jew.

Quick search leads to National Lampoon - Dec. 1974. Cartoons by Neal Adams.
Neal Adams was born June 15, 1941 on Governors Island, New York City.[2][3] He is Jewish.[4] Adams attended the School of Industrial Art high school in Manhattan,[5][6] graduating in 1959.[7]

Every. Single. Time.

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

he was a forced meme to begin with

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

What’s shocking about this story is how few publications are talking about it. The only American news which has a story on it is business insider. The author is a Pulitzer winner so this isn’t some random scrub.

Next time someone tells you Zig Forums is useless remember that fact.

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

Post fucking sources with this in the OP. Chan's biggest problem. Let's be lazy with info lookup so we can streamline it

Attached: renae.png (3.96 MB, 1749x851)

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

Not just any pulitzer but a socialist one. He got fucked over by one of his own fellow gommies just digging for the truth.

Read the thread, nigger.

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

This. MLK was a fucking heretic
<Papers Written By Martin Luther King, Jr. Reveal He Was Not A Christian
archive.fo/ov0fs

Everything he wrote was either stolen like a typical nigger or a written by a high verbal IQ Jew yanking on the chains to bark on command. He literally wasn't even allowed to speak without kike approval.

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Anti-slide

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

Everyone knows that the ADL spied on MLK right? They worked directly with the fbi.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

They did that with all of their nigger pets to make sure they don't get out of line like Malcolm X did when he named the Jew. The ADL itself was founded upon blaming a nigger for a kike rapist but of course they'll play the con while making excuses for israel genociding their pet niggers.

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

Nigger. Look up Dr. Tony Martin, then get the fuck out of here.

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

It's not our fault, he and his fucking kike handlers were responsible for this mess.

Angel Long
Angel Long

We'll get to the unironic republicans last. Many of them can be converted. If you're a christcuck, you should be worrying because we're going to start with you traitors.

James Taylor
James Taylor

#MLKTOO

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

That's just Nigis orientation. His pronouns were Nigis, Nigim and Nighey.

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

The whole reason moralists have to be antisexual is that sexuality sucks. It’s second rate for pleasure, it’s not good for mental and physical health, and when given the freedom not to perform it people very often don’t. Cracking down on pleasure has the same impetus as cracking down on sexual information: these things raise birth rates by making people less concerned for healthy, enjoyable practices.

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

Relatedly, lurid rumors are aimed to raise birth rates by falsely presenting sex as a hedonicly competent activity; ditto for sermons condemning “pleasure-seeking” through sex. These things conceal the true lack of appeal in human sexual interactions, which lack nevertheless potently restrains the degree to which people are willing to perform as sexual beings.

Jose Young
Jose Young

We don’t have preachers throughout the nation condemning cannibalism because moralists are retarded quasirebels who “prove” “defiance” by reversing commandments, and the they play little games with each other about which commandments are or are not reversed.

Tyler James
Tyler James

We ought to give up on primitive systems that require mandatory lies. We can produce humans in exowombs, sex can REALLY become just a second-rate pleasure, and we can have a more honest society with greater intrinsic trust.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

“Sex feels good” is a lie told to children under the guise of not telling it to children.

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

I'm pretty sure kikes get the bullets first. D&C bullshit can be saved until the end, the goal for now is to kill the Jews and ensure that whites don't go extinct. Then we can worry about the religions we believe in. We have more important things to worry about.

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

Nobody who wants to stop whites from going extinct will survive; the legacy of poor weather is posthuman, while the legacy of good weather is violent.

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

Nobody who wants to stop whites from going extinct will survive

Let's unpack this.

Nobody who wants to stop whites from going extinct will survive
People who want whites to survive (presumably including whites themselves) will survive
Whites will not survive
Whites lose

Hm. As I sip my matcha tea and look out my window, as the raindrops patter and delicately dance across Brooklyn, I wonder to myself: did Kyle really love me? Did he? Could he be so cold – nay, so barbaric – to do with my hea///a////segfault.error.java.handler::11::5:: Stack overflow

William Roberts
William Roberts

FBI FILES

Martin Luther King Jr took money from Communists, hired hookers, had drug fueled orgies, and even cheered on a rape. Read the awaited article here.

standpointmag.co.uk/issues/june-2019/the-troubling-legacy-of-martin-luther-king/
archive.fo/zcFSC

Supporting Documents
web.archive.org/web/20190531042525/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989662.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531042549/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989669.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531042659/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989614.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531042749/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989551.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531042826/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989674.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531042909/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989549.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531042955/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989629.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043057/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989532.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043139/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989660.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043230/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989601.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043307/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989648.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043456/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989763.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043530/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989547.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043622/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989755.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043713/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989577.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043859/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989753.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531043930/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989757.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531044005/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989638.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190531044103/https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989612.pdf

Attached: MLK-MeToo.png (810.73 KB, 915x964)

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

Muh kike socialist puppet dindu nuffin

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

Nice confirm. At this point I don't even feel the need to bother. A voice in my head just belts out "KIKE!" and I roll right on past barely noticing.

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

Everyone already knew this. Don Black ran martinlutherking.org with this very information for years. The only reason it isn't up right now is that it was shoah'd (but it is in the Internet Archive).

The fact that leftist retards are now discovering this should make us feel gleeful that they're actually finding information that is fact. We should aide them.

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

Try harder

Attached: nigger-faggot2.jpg (8.76 KB, 261x147)