Stating the Obvious

Retired US Colonel: Israel Is Dragging the United States Into World War III

>Lawrence Wilkerson, a retired army colonel who now teaches at Washington-area universities, didn’t hold back in his critique of where the status quo is leading the United States via its client state, Israel.

> Lieberman will speak in April in New York City at the annual conference of the Jerusalem Post. The title is, ‘The New War with Iran.’ It is clear that he’s [at] the forefront of promoting this war.

> And nowhere does my concern about such a war focus more acutely at the moment than Syria. As [the] president of France Emmanuel Macron described it recently, ‘The current rhetoric of the U.S., Saudi Arabia, and Israel is pushing the region toward conflict with Iran.’”

> This antisemitism bit, of course, as we’ve heard today, is almost always a weapon of choice for Israeli politicians under stress hurled, in this case, at the country whose Jewish population — by the way, the largest in the Middle East outside of Turkey and Israel — lives in Iran in reasonable peace.”

> And don’t forget that these words were uttered by the man who, as we’ve heard today, is doing everything he can to expel dark-skinned African refugees largely from Eritrea and Sudan from Israel, where most have come as legitimate refugees.”

> I believe the answer is fairly clear once you push aside the cobwebs that surround it. The legitimacy of great power is what I call it. And that is precisely what Netanyahu and Lieberman desire.

> “It’s also what Riyadh desires, especially with the new boy king Mohammed bin Salman, now an erstwhile ally of Israel.

> “In short, the IDF could defend Israel but it could not attack Iran. Not successfully, anyway. And were it to do so, it would be damned internationally and thus isolated even more than it already is today, perhaps devastatingly so.”

more…

Attached: AP05112803819.jpg (1600x903, 390.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/retired-us-colonel-israel-is-dragging-the-united-states-into-world-war-iii/238812/?fbclid=IwAR3YUhkpv300yOln1Js1zYxeULsOyMv16CJidIwz5eae9KjiCl-QrlIxF88
archive.fo/H3d3g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_at_Pristina_airport
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages
archive.org/details/ArthurKempMarchOfTheTitansTheCompleteHistoryOfTheWhiteRaceCreateSpaceIndependent_201905
archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin
bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

…continued

> They [the Israelis] ordered the Israel Defense Forces and the intelligence arms to prepare for a huge operation: an all-out air attack in the heart of Iran. Some $2 billion was spent on preparations for the attack and for what the Israelis believed would take place the day after – a counterattack either by Iranian warplanes and missiles or by its proxy in Lebanon, Hezbollah. The latter could use either the 50,000 missiles it had stockpiled (by 2018, Israeli intelligence estimated the number had increased to 100,000), or it could activate its terror cells abroad, with the assistance of Iranian intelligence, to strike at Israeli or Jewish targets. This is what it did in 1992 and 1994 when it responded to Israeli attacks in Lebanon by blowing up the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires and the Jewish community center AMIA in that city, with a massive number of casualties in both attacks.”

mintpressnews.com/retired-us-colonel-israel-is-dragging-the-united-states-into-world-war-iii/238812/?fbclid=IwAR3YUhkpv300yOln1Js1zYxeULsOyMv16CJidIwz5eae9KjiCl-QrlIxF88
archive.fo/H3d3g

Imagine if this guy was the president. *swoons*

Then he would suck the jew dick the same way he did his whole life.

Fuck you're just a killjoy. It's a sunny spring Sunday morning and here you are pissing on my parade. Phooey on yooey.

Attached: wojakstare.jpg (255x237, 9.91K)

Jonestein's current narrative is that it's really Saudi Arabia that wants us at war with Iran, and Iran actually has nukes, and carries out false flags against the right.

Attached: 1439967993702.jpg (400x300, 34.55K)

In this case waterfilterman is not entirely incorrect. The kikes and the saudis have always had a weird relationship.

Having links to British intelligence I know that colonel is talking bs

Attached: general israel.jpg (890x622, 63.78K)

Is he a shill or very, very deep in cognitive dissonance?

jonestein is married to a jewess, divorced by her, he then very quickly remarries ANOTHER jewess with ties to the federal reserve.
No alex jones isnt a shill.

I like how he doesn't address the impact to the US in any real terms.

A war with Iran would break the highly-polarized infrastructurally-decript ethnically-conflicted United States.

Dios mio …

counter-intuition, 64-D Chess Edition: war Vs Iran. i say Bring It On kikes. please, please, please launch D-Day The Sequel against the Shianiggers. please parade the (((Neocons))) around the Fake News talk show circuit, rabidly foaming at the mouths for WAR. because America will gets its assed kicked. America hasn't won a real war since WW2. America is no longer capable of fighting Total War to do what needs to be done to win a real war. America's war are run and micromanaged by effete faggot bureaucrats in comfy DC offices. the Pentagon is given hopelessly contradictory orders: win the War, but don't mass slaughter civilians, and don't show no mercy to the enemy soldiers like Spartan Warriors, and over rely on ineffective yet overwhelming Air Power in a futile war of attrition, and also bleed yourself internally by outsourcing half the war's logistics to 3rd party (((Defense Contractors))), like Halliburton, who will slap a 3000% markup on everything and funnel the shekels back to Tel Aviv.

don't all you faggots on these here platforms talk endlessly about wishing for Acceleration towards the Collapse? don't all you NS want the USSA Empire of ZOG to implode upon itself, thereby creating a vacuum of power, so that our Agenda can move forward, and so we can begin seizing territory from the former USSA, such as in the Northwest Front? well how the fuck else are we going to take back our country to be able deport all of the spics and niggers and muzzies at gun point and also "Drang nach Osten" and Sprachregelung and "resettlement in labor camps."

well how the fuck do you think we are ever going to get from here today to there tomorrow?

WHY WON'T SOMEONE DO SOMETHING?

war Vs Iran is a big fucking something that gets us closer to restoring the Fourth Reich. all of you spergs reading here should be fucking CHEERLEADING for a the kikes to manipulate us and false flag us into war Vs Iran. i will fucking help Mossad and the (((Neocons))) get America into a new war. the Eternal Jew is really very stupid–they are genetically hardwired to hate themselves and to exhibit the most insane suicidal behaviors. i say GREAT let's help the kikes who cannot help themselves in repeatedly attempting to wipe themselves out.

Because they're the same thing. Ones are ashkenazim larping as jews, the others jews larping as arabs. Same shit, different color.

Has Nick Fuentes made a video of this?

bump

During WW2, when American automobile manufacturing was still unrivaled across the planet, Detroit was known as the "Arsenal of Democracy." The Big 3 (Ford, GM, and Chrysler) literally stopped all their production of consumer automobiles in order to exclusively produce tanks, planes, APCs, and materials for total warfare.

Take a Google™ StreetView™ tour around Detroit today, right now, in your browser. Open a tab and wander around the vacant lots within spitting distance of downtown (the GM building is still downtown and is still a sad unoccupied joke with a shitty restaurant at top, to boot).

Tell me 2019 Detroit could provide an "Arsenal of Democracy" for total war against China, Russia, and their allies. Uncle Sam's on life support m'dudes

We are already in a 3rd World War, we've got a dozen of them going on in Africa and Arakis, and we import their cousins for cheap labor. We are at war with the third world, and the third worlders know it. The only people not dying are presstitutes, businessmen, bankers, and politicians. The third world war is a race war, against Europeans and Whites wherever they are.

Bump #MAGAwithDACA

What is real?

You make the call, but I would advise you to doublecheck your math

Who cares what some jew dick sucking retired US Colonel thinks.

How? 90% of the US was completely unaffected by iraq/afghanistan. Liberals are against Iran because "muh russia" and boomers are against iran because "muh jews are gods people." Pretty sure the outrage against war in iran would be limited to Zig Forums. Face it, jews absolutrly control the US.

They're always retired.

Attached: 620a100b40bd94219851408ae5a206b786ebc835ddaff7563b11d7ce1dd374d7.jpg (1500x813, 210.7K)

I was going to point out the same

Besides the fact Iran can easily hit Isreal. The USA literally lost in a war simulation with Iran. And the USA loses against most major powers except in nuclear conflict. You mad?

TRS talking point. When did that sim take place? 2002 and the person playing as Iran was white. Know what the point of the sim was? To learn about potential weaknesses.

we need to go to war with china
China makes all our steel. kek

ZERO
Same as their previous contributions to all (((our))) Middle Eastern efforts for the past 20 years.

Attached: 1397203268823.jpg (640x885, 198.19K)

No Im not mad. Losing another war over a shithole desert wasteland is not gonna break US hegemony get real. The vast majority of the US is turning into spineless femtoid cucks and there's nothing that can stop it. It won't end until all your women are raped by foreigners. It's a sexual cycle of warfare and only a few of us will stand back as the masses go rushing in the direction of their libido. Losing in Iran just cucks white males even more as the female of the species is helplessly drawn to the masculinity of Islam. That's why there are 2 mind control cults stemmed from Judea and they complement each other like a man and a woman. And europe is the bitch in heat in this spirtiual matrix and always has been. The era of colonization was a brief escape from judaic social engineering but the hearts and souls of most westerners are still ruled by christianity which promotes "turn the other cheek." No wonder your women don't even respect you or take you serioys. The West died when Christians outlawed slavery.

He is stuck at twelve years old. A parental figure has long ago filled his neck full of noisy political flak. He identifies with money for hollering about whatever can be repeated. He leads listeners down spoopy rabbit holes to dead ends. Sometimes he is funny. He is overpaid. He ought to be allowed to do his carnival bark; yet he himself won't actually risk anything for the free speech of others. He could go to Europe for a while, like boozy Bannon.

He should have said Jews were dragging America into a war

It's amazing that Russia, Syria truly want stability in the MEast, and USA is just absolutely fucking shit up over there. Isreal destroys everything. The US supporting them are literally the bad guys. I think Col. Wilkerson's views are spreading. Isreal is losing friends. SJWs don't like them, and conservatives are waking up to Wilkerson's point. No fucking war with Iran. No fucking conflicts in the MEast. Boomer logic has to go.

He's a demoralization shill, or blackpilled user. Both of which are too common on this board. I usually don't take first couple posters too seriously.

The US has spent 17 years grooming and fine-tuning to attack Iran (since collecting data from the Millennium challenge exercise). I think they're just waiting until 2020-2021, once another GOP term is guaranteed and once they have enough F-35s and that new EMP munition - vid related

And ofc once Israel has enough Iron domes and tanks w/Trophy

The war has to begin before Boomers really start dying off. They and a few of their brainwashed kids still in church are the only ones that want this crap. I do want war, I just want it for the simple fact we'll get so fucked the road will open to revolution.

settle down there satan

CLIENT STATE???
More like parasitic fucking leech.

It would be 'refreshing' if the media ever bothered to properly identify people.
That faggot kike is a 'khazARYAN Bolshevik'

The US is a vassal of Rothschild's Israel.

That is because the Saudis are KhazARYANS as well. You didn't think it was just the FUCKING USA that was gifted with the bone suck parasitic degeneracy of the KhazARYANS? Did you?

TAHDAH!!
It's the nigger general who wants Europeans to go die for Israel.

"client". lmao.

That's pretty amazing to come out of the mouth of a guy who worked for the literal nigger who lied to the whole fucking world about Iraq WMDs.

Spic
E-celeb
No one cares user

I suppose it depends on whether they were voluntarily or involuntarily retired.

Tried to post this news story on facebook was instantly told it was "against community standards"

Someone doesn't want people to know what the good Colonel has to say.

Attached: it's afraid.gif (480x260, 4.15M)

I haven't been on Fecesbook in forever. Can you post just the text to the article?

The blood of the chosen people is too precious to spill when they have a shabbos goy super power at their beck and call.

and although Trump truly does suck,, this would be happening if CLinton was President.

It's been planned for years.

I might try that. I don't like getting banned,, I enjoy trolling zionists so much.

You just have to be very careful about word choices.

Based and kikepilled.

Reminder that a Jewish American general almost started World War 3 in the 90s, but got stopped by James Blunt (the singer).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_at_Pristina_airport

Attached: wesley clark on europe.png (594x396, 225.79K)

This is why we need DNA testing and STANDARDS for EVERYONE in a leadership position.

They don't need another GOP win… Did Obama getting in the White House even slow down destruction of the middle east? This is deep state zionist shit. It's going to happen no matter what.

Attached: mussolini democracy.jpg (850x400, 52.06K)

Iran means Land of the Aryans
No more Brother wars

No more Brother wars

No more Brother wars

No more Brother wars

No more Brother wars

No more Brother wars

No more Brother wars

No more Brother wars

Aryans are not our brothers. We are Europeans and totally different people genetically.

Aryans means noble ones. Aryans means INDOGERMANIC!
Iranians are of course our brothers. They are not semites like the jews or the arabs (some are mixed for sure, but still).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages

Rabbi, learn to DC!>>13342249

To be fair a WWIII might be exactly what the world needs right now.

Attached: quote-those-who-want-to-live-let-them-fight-and-those-who-do-not-want-to-fight-in-this-world-adolf-hitler-13-35-47.jpg (850x400, 60.98K)

Couple of years ago a friend of mine traveled to Afganistan as part of a team of European doctors and spent almost a year there, mainly in Kabul and northen provinces of that country. On his return he told me how he and his colleagues were all amazed by the very visible presence of very blond, tall and blue eyed afganis that didn’t resemble the Russian. He had taken many pictures and showed me many of them and I saw what he meant. These were 100% nordic looking afganis, some very good looking. He rated the percentage of this type of physical features up to 35 or 40%. Once I read that during in ancient times, the soldiers or guards standing by the main gates of Persepolis and other main palaces in Persia were mostly from the Eastern provinces of the empire, once called ‘Ariana’ located in today’s Afghanistan. The guards were selected because of their physical appearance, very tall and robust, blond and blue eyed. However, anyone familar with Iran and its different regions could realize that such physical attributes are present in many regions of Iran, in Azerbayian, Kurdistan, Fars, Khuzestan and obviously the Northern Caspian provinces with lesser degree in the central provinces. However; in Iran there’s a very visible trace of the Arab influence all over the country and more so among what has been refered to as the ‘Persian’ Historical records of Tarikhe Tabari and Zarrinkoob make clear reference to the heavy relocation of many Arab tribes from Arabia to Persia, in the centuries after the fall of the Sassanid empire. These tribes were literally installed in Iran in order to control the intensive Persian resistance against the invasion. In some instances, entire cities and villages were abondoned by Persians who fled to the mountaineous Eastern provinces (the city of Ghom, is an example of this) now part of Afghanistan and Tajikistan. Some others howver; fled their homeland and after years of travelling got to India (the Parsis) and some others, mainly the upper-classes of politicians and royal families arrived in China, including Pirooz the son of Yazdgerd. For arabs that invaded Iran the fairer and blonder Persian women were the most valuable and the ones that were transported and sold in Arabia. These whole shiftings of population changed the ethnic structure of Iran and may as well explain the very visible presence of the fair and blond type in the Eastern provinces now, Afganistan as well as in the remote and mountaineous regions of Iran itself. The arabized physionomy in Iran far exceeds the blond and fair type while the vast majority of then population remains close to what the vast majority of the Iranians looked like during the Sassanid times, which is mainly a Mediterranean physionomy.

What a joke. Every European is a descendant of the Aryans, which very few exceptions being the Basque, Finns, Hungarians, Nordic folks, and perhaps some British Islanders, but even these groups are only mostly pre-Aryan in heritage, and the vast majority carry some Aryan blood anyway.

NIGGER IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US, WE ARE A DIFFERENT PEOPLE ON A FUNDAMENTAL GENETIC LEVEL.

'ARYANS ARE NOT OUR PEOPLE'.

They are degenerate.

Who cares. We are different now.

They never addressed the issue and pretended it never happened officially. Not to mention the USA military is so infested with degenerates I highly doubt they are the fighting force they use to be.

If the USA loses to any country it will certainly be more than a thorn in the side. Not to mention the obvious repercussions of fighting for moshe then losing. If we lose a carrier on top of that it’s more than a problem. There are very few white countries doing it right regardless. Women are like childeren, what they want today can change in a hour. I’ve never met a female that when I tried has chooses a shitskin over me anyways. I’ve had a coal burner give me her number infront of her nigger. At the end of the day besides attraction. Women notice when their shitskin is 70 IQ points less than the white counter part.

Whatever rabbi, you will never be aryan

==Forget it rabbi, we are not going to fight the war for you. We will do everything we can to sabotage your efforts.
NO MORE BROTHER WARS

Thay have kikes and niggers in charge. There is no way they are going to win any war; the bolshevik retard NeoChoens got rid of everyone who was competent and made it nepotistic and tribal. I can wait to see them slaughtered.

You are a globalist fucking retard. I only have interest in my own EUROPEAN (YOU CAN READ, RIGHT FAGGOT) GET IT?! EUROPEAN people. The rest of you subhuman trash can FUCK OFF TO HELL where you belong. We have NO RELATION TO YOU; YOU AREN'T 'OUR BROTHERS'.

Attached: turkic muslim porn habits.jpg (1077x795, 646.39K)

Iranians being our brothers does not mean we should mix with them!
Aryans just should not kill each other!

It would be wise for you, to read more about the european history and their deeds.

One of the best and entertaining books on the subject:
March of the Titans
The Complete History Of The White Race:
archive.org/details/ArthurKempMarchOfTheTitansTheCompleteHistoryOfTheWhiteRaceCreateSpaceIndependent_201905

Iran is a mixed country already because of the arab invasion. There are still very european looking people there. Especially in the mountain regions.

On the bright side, a war with Iran could really accelerate things and force people to wake up.

Would be sad anyway to see so much good men of us fall for pissrael.

archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin

If they don't start shooting every fucking semite, AND I MEAN EVERY LAST FUCKING ONES THEIR EYE LIGHT ON THE SECOND THEIR BOOTS HIT THE GROUND IN THAT FOREIGN FUCKING NATION, they deserve to be slaughtered for pissrael.

YOU HEAR ME BOYS? YOU KILLED EVERY MOTHERFUCKING LAST ONE OF THEM YOUR EYES LIGHT ON THE SECOND YOUR BOOTS HIT THE GROUND IN THE FUCKING SEMITIC HELLHOLE. The so called 'Aryans' the so called 'jews' and the so called KhazARYANS…FOREIGN FUCKING BASTARDS! FUCKING SHOOT THEM IN THE FUCKING HEAD and come home to your own people.

If you want to make it stop spread these links.

Stop Racist Nazi Apartheid Israel

bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/ (ES)
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal

#BDS
#IsraeliApartheidWeek
#StopArmingColonialism
#StopArmingIsrael
#RightToBoycott

That's the idea.

You didn't want me to stop it, so let them have their war.

Trump was anti-war, criticized action in Syria during Obama admin. Now look at him. You really can't trust what any of these people say.

This guy gets it. You don't see their political candidates coming over here and pledging loyalty to the United States. You see our presidential candidates going there and kissing jew ass.

Attached: wailing wall.jpg (594x396, 88.51K)

That would be because 'our candidates' are bolshevik kikes and not European/White. We LOST THE WAR user.

Though they can be friends, they aren't Aryan (apart from small enclaves of them).

Aryan = European race

Nope. Not even close.
We are our OWN DISTINCT PEOPLE who have nothing in common with semites.
NOTHING.

Attached: Updated DNA map european clusters.png (960x959, 379.33K)

Read again. Iranians are NOT Aryans, Europeans are. Aryan is an ancient name for Europeans.

You read it again. khazARYAN. You are being duped by the kikes and memeing your own destruction.

Go spew your "khazar" jew fairytales elsewhere.

Meanwhile in Jerusalem

Attached: 123123.JPG (733x590, 69.95K)

Too bad loser, you didn't say anything when it counted. You'll reap what you sow you little swine.

We are our OWN FUCKING PEOPLE user. We don't need the semites mythos to make us legitimate. In fact, we are much better than the semitic 'aryan' shitbag DNA. We are the premiere people on the entire planet. We are so much better than the 'aryan fucking filth that has fucked every subhuman animal that they could find and a good majority of actual ANIMALS as well. These people you worship as your 'masters' are fucking trash. We Europeans are the only thing worth saving on the entire fucking planet.

Nuke the sand niggers

Interesting.
If these were the types of people coming in it wouldn't be so bad.

And Donald Trump is going to be the instrumental key factor in this, isn't he?

They’re actually not sandniggers in Iran, they carry many European haplogroups. Persians are distinct from arabs.
Not claiming they are Europeans, because Europeans are Yamnaya mixed with Neolithic peoples found in Europe, while Indo Aryans are Yamnaya mixed with asiatic peoples. But we do share a common genetic pool making them our cousins, and they are not Arabs (semites), thus they really should be low priority for us.

Attached: AF5442CC-2AC7-42CE-97F6-27B896673D3D.jpeg (236x289 61.27 KB, 23.32K)

They're going to have to die, period.

I find it baffling that it's been 70 years and commies still haven't figured out composting. I thought East Asians were high-IQ.

you will be the first one over there, right?