Stop replying to AIM threads

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

I've noticed that shill threads promoting a "civic nationalist", Zionist group called American Identity Movement. Once a legitimate white nationalist movement, they have been co-opted and are now a slightly edgier version of the MIGA kike movement. Stop replying to these threads, don't even reply and sage, if you reply the shills will bump it. I'm pretty sure it's just one kike using a proxy and IP hopping on these threads, but it also seems that a lot of Zig Forumsacks are falling for jew bait. I make this thread because this keeps happening, and apparently needs to be addressed, the mods do nothing against this obvious kike shilling, so you can do something by simply ignoring these threads. These kikes can shill for their group on reddit or cuck/pol/, keep it off of 8/pol/, that is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/fm480doLr6pj/
zigforums.com/thread/13338543/politics
zigforums.com/thread/13338883/politics

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

If they're Jonestein-approved there's no way they're legit.

Eli Harris
Eli Harris

AIM isn't civic nationalist though

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

So they don't support dual-citizenship?

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

prove it

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

Checked for dubs of truth.

Really? I thought they hated us wignat stormfag nazis, right? Also, no denial of the group being Zionist?

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

Wait. AIM is Zionist now?

John Lewis
John Lewis

might aswell be when you are literally composed of kikes. AIM IS FOR FAGS I smell garbagepot

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

Who has that webm of that Casey fag saying that nobody cares about white identity and that it isn't desirable? Race traitors, all of them. For optics fags, it's never about their people to them but being edgy; if selling their own kids into slavery was the hip thing to do, these morons would be first in line.

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

They're jews because I say so
Source; Dude trust me
Hmm.

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

their website literally says they aren't. and they only take white members.

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

You openly admitted to being paid to post here. You can’t hide it. Kill yourself.

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

Where do it say white members only?

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

He says some similar things in this homoerotic video.

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

I just looked over the entire site. Never names the jew, comments on israel, or promotes white identity. It's civic nationalist.

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

AIMfaggots BTFO.

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

These AIM shill threads have been popping up frequently, they need to stop getting bumped, and then they'll stop completely.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

SShekelstein strikes again!

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

What a waste of trips.

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

It doesn't matter if you respond or not though. They will bump the thread regardless and the mods won't delete the thread, let alone anchor it. We need to doxx them and bypass their cloudfare security and fucking organize a DDOS attack if you want to stop their shilling.

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

Sounds like a great idea. Maybe if they don't stop with the constant threads, we may have to do this very thing.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

As long as you've got the software and know how to successfully bypass cloudfare security.

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

Aim is strong

Zachary James
Zachary James

These stupid AIM controlled op threads stay but all the Purple user threads get deleted even the one just talking about him yesterday. Deleted. Qushner pedo mods. Fuck you Ron.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

bump

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

IE used to have something called 'cyberstrikes', which was leaked by antifa in the discord. They probably have people shilling it.

Attached: IE-shill.PNG (22.2 KB, 540x254)

Angel Nguyen
Angel Nguyen

That was some of the truly faggiest garbage I have heard. Moreover those examples that Bronze Age Buggerer gave of successful men? Ha. Haha! Kurz is out and accomplished absolutely nothing. Salvini is at least deporting some but there is a lot of exaggeration. But besides Salvini, the rest are just ZOG with a Center Right twist. Mr Potatohead in DC is Israeli posting on Memorial Day; it is that bad.

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

I know man. Barney drops solid gold, but instead we get this BS and 14 yearold gender queers on the Alex Joneshekel Show.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

I've noticed that shill threads promoting a "civic nationalist", Zionist group called American Identity Movement. Once a legitimate white nationalist movement, they have been co-opted and are now a slightly edgier version of the MIGA kike movement. Stop replying to these threads, don't even reply and sage, if you reply the shills will bump it. I'm pretty sure it's just one kike using a proxy and IP hopping on these threads, but it also seems that a lot of Zig Forumsacks are falling for jew bait. I make this thread because this keeps happening, and apparently needs to be addressed, the mods do nothing against this obvious kike shilling, so you can do something by simply ignoring these threads. These kikes can shill for their group on reddit or cuck/pol/, keep it off of 8/pol/, that is all.

You want to know how I know you're one of Chodemonkey's kikevols?

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

BUMPED. BAN SHILL ASS FUCK FAGGOTRY

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

Checking those dubs.

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

and 14 yearold gender queers
Pretty funny how they have to start each thread by sniping in post two an: >inb4 Soph is a tranny

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

I don't have the webm but here's the bitchute re-up
<During a 2-hour interview with Ramzpaul, Patrick Casey (The leader of AIM -Formerly Identity Evropa-) gave an in-depth explanation of his ideals and explains that the "Fracture lines in America aren't racial" and that people should stop focusing on "The race stuff".
<He also claims that it's wrong to take the position that all immigration is bad because 'Most people around the world are good people'.

<During the interview, he also praises Laura Loomer and Alex Jones, and went as far as stating that they should be 'leading the charge for right-wing activism' along with TPUSA and Charlie Kirk.

Attached: civnat.png (741.17 KB, 842x584)

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

<GUYS JUST BELIEVE THAT IF YOU ACT LIKE THE JEWS DON'T EXIST THEY'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE
Entire movement summed up in 1 word:Cope

Now can we please stop having this cancerous shit topic mods? clearly it isn't latching on.

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

And there you go, this alone is why we need to completely ignore these shill threads. AIM doesn't even claim to be white nationalist, to hell with those kikes.

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

Underrated

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

It's Aryan nationalist!

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

Fuck off #MAGAwithDACA

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

Nah, it's just shills making AIM threads.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

During the interview, he also praises Laura Loomer and Alex Jones, and went as far as stating that they should be 'leading the charge for right-wing activism' along with TPUSA and Charlie Kirk.
wew

I could maybe even understand the civcuck stuff as a misguided strategy, but that's unforgivable.

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

AIM is an esoteric metaphor for working hard for your race

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

Bumped due to continued AIM shilling.

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

Not gonna lie that's pretty cucky.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

Why not infiltrate and radicalize the organization? Shouldnt take much. For all its gay optics, i bet many in AIM share our sentiments on some level. I mean, its not like ethnic solidarity is a foreign idea to the human mind.. people are pretty willing to shed their kike conditioning if they are at least a bit right of center

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

Ultimately, its not the ideas themselves that overturn tyrannical regimes.. its the leaders who articulate the common thread that runs through all of humanity who inspire people from "diverse" mindsets and backgrounds to unite against a common enemy.

The espoused ideals matter little until an organization garners enough social power to press themselves up against the ZOG machine.

A big reason that the kikes are able to amass so much power is because they understand that the squeekiest wheel gets the oil. They kvetch and organize. Read Rules for Radicals.

We can keep moralizing and debating for decades over the "best" political system for whites (despite even a general consensus of what "white" constitues)… or, we can collectivize irl and let our bonds guide us.

Show the world what it means to be white instead of bitching to each other about it.

James Taylor
James Taylor

AIM isn't civic nationalist though
yes they are you fucking dumb nigger, they're "identitarians", these people are all civnats. they don't even believe that race has a biological proponent.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

If a group identifies as "identitarian civic nationalists" but is composed predominately of whites, isnt it a white nationalist group?

You guys sound like fucking leftist jew litigators with this semantic bullshit. Why are we appalled at trannies identifying as an opposite gender? Because we whites are rational creatures who know that the best way to define something is by the thing in itself. Its nature. Call it whatever the fuck you want, but at the end of the day, its still a pitiful creature of the worst kind of mental anguish imaginable.

If you organize white men against the debaucherous bullshit coming out of hollywood, against the attacks on our constitution by jewdicial frauds, against the march of islam, etc, its only a matter of time before the (((enemy))) is found.

Attached: 15439229186591119135533.jpg (2.71 MB, 2048x2048)

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

So stop making AIM threads, cunt.

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

Yes, the mods are bunch of sodomites with a strong taste for (((kushner's))) satanic load. A great thread about ZOGnald's impotent tariff's on Mexico was deleted yesterday:
zigforums.com/thread/13338543/politics

In favor of this kosher approved one:
zigforums.com/thread/13338883/politics

Stick to blowing Boomercucks and kikes, you (((AIM))) faggots. "Muh constitushyun" and "muh patruhtism" won't free us from the kikes' satanic claws.

FUCK YOU

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

shut the fuck up retard
these faggots are civnat cryptocommies, they're Duginists, kill yourself

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

this

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

You'll just immediately get kicked out for disagreeing with the anointed one. If you disagree with Patrick on anything related to how things are ran, you immediately get the boot. Doesn't matter if you are brand new or in leadership, you get it all the same. Patrick runs it like it's a cult.

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

k keep waiting for the perfect group of white people to collectivize without you while you bitch and project your own ineptitude onto them

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

As there was just another AIM thread posted (deleted now), I have an important warning to add.
Not only was the recruiter for IE a cop (the news of which caused IE to be disbanded and reformed as AIM) - but his replacement Patrick Casey is a cop too!

Attached: patrick-casey-is-a-cop.jpg (87.29 KB, 504x756)

John Price
John Price

wew

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

The story is also suspect as hell.
No witnesses.
Suspects not named.
Car burst into flames after rear-ending a school bus.
Bus was empty apart from the driver.
several cops including undercover, witness the event and save him.
Looks like a pro-cop propaganda piece, which would mean that Casey has already proved his willingness to engage in psyops/covert ops/propaganda.
I wonder if a cop corruption/brutality/excessive force scandal broke in that town just prior to this event.
I pity anyone who has contacted AIM already.

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

deserves some digging into

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

Any of these groups who advertise in public should be assumed to be co-opted, if not at least infiltrated. Alphabets won't sit by and let whites gather publicly without opposition. They're terrified of us getting the idea that we can freely associate with one another without the need for their pet shitskins to 'represent the marginalized'. It scares the unholy shit out of them, and is also why they simultaneously push for the lone wolf action. Though I've noticed they've dialed it back a little recently after Brenton garnered a reaction opposite to what (((they))) wanted. If he was, indeed, a falseflag, he didn't accomplish the objective of making Zig Forums and it's inhabitants look bad. Quite the opposite really.

It's my thinking that it was the reason why they shut that shit down so quickly. The majority public had a positive response to Brenton BTFO of the goatfuckers, and it derailed their 'poor shitskin' narrative into a blazing glory of laughter that wasn't in their favor. Though I also recall there being mention to the fact that the sect of muslim that got shot up in NZ, and in the follow-up in Canada, that it was one that other islamic sects actively shit on. Kikes don't care one-way or another, and your average normie won't really know the difference anyway. A goatfucker is a goatfucker in their eyes. So of course, kikes will use a soft target that's less likely to fight back while pretending they're all the same, and that other denominations don't exist.

I don't advise going lone wolf either way, but I also would caution any anons to be wary of groups they join. Safest bet is for anons to create smaller groups with those they explicitly trust, and avoid openly advertising as the glowniggers won't be too far behind in worming their way in should they catch wind.

Attached: idontevenknow.png (93.73 KB, 300x300)

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

Stopping making them then.

Attached: 1a13956732.jpg (34.13 KB, 352x375)

Luis Price
Luis Price

Here's a quote that summarizes what happens after their thread sinks and they get BTFO and make another.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them.