U.S. Army: How has serving impacted you?

The U.S. Army made a big mistake by posting the question:

on their Twitter. They were no doubt expecting inspirational stories. Instead, they got thousands of people telling stories of PTSD, suicides, addictions, sicknesses from Agent Orange, VA doing nothing, rapes, and so on. Typical:

twitter.com/USArmy/status/1131704927963766785

medium.com/@caityjohnstone/the-us-army-asked-twitter-how-service-has-impacted-people-the-answers-were-gut-wrenching-a28442c59e4f
archive.is/UQpQ3

Attached: 1_K9d9m76R7JLyIJerwaUONQ[1].png (800x369, 157.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault_in_the_United_States_military
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/13/6-facts-about-the-u-s-military-and-its-changing-demographics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident
goodreads.com/quotes/218473-military-men-are-just-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On this last part: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault_in_the_United_States_military

The United States military is something like 44% "minority." pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/13/6-facts-about-the-u-s-military-and-its-changing-demographics/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident

Attached: 1995[1].jpg (422x198, 45.09K)

if only those zogbots knew for ((( who ))) are they really sacrificing their lives..

>if only those zogbots knew for ((( who ))) are they really sacrificing their lives..

Like it would make a difference to those low level peons one way or the other.

I enjoy reading about their suffering and the negative impact it has had on their lives. Unlike a lot of other people who post here, I don't see any value in military scum.

They’re mostly guys who thought they could get free college or purposeless normies who bought the glory and honor bs you know who is selling. Glad they’re “fighting for our freedumbs” in some hellhole so that zog doesn’t demand a draft and make me do it.

Yeah, they've got supermodels eating taco bell on televitz, too. No sympathy for morons.

These people really believe this shit. When you look at the stories, it's shocking how many of them talk about multiple family members having issues, like none of them learned. And there are still all types of "Thank you for your service" comments scattered in there.

For some of them, particularly evangelicucks, knowing how much of it was Israel will mean nothing. For others, it would have to be such a shock. They're not doing this for the Red, White, and Blue; they're not doing it for the Constitution; they're not doing it to protect their fellow Americans; or anything like that. They're doing it for a foreign power. Or powers, to be fair, since Saudi Arabia is also influential. And of course military contractors, the deep state, and the politicians paid off by all of the above.

Attached: 1459282796722.jpg (1240x1532, 419.97K)

Greatest job I ever had.

Attached: kissinger--military-men--stupid-animals jews.jpg (493x583, 92.87K)

Kissinger, outclassed by milktary men every single day. Both intellectually as wel as spiritually.

Kissinger is a Jew.

Obviously not since he's got his boyim in the White House telling you what to do.

A lot of it depends on what they learn from it. If being in the military and seeing the bullshit wakes them up, they have my sympathy. OTOH, if they simply go along as tools, then fuck them. You genuinely see both types, even among the officer class, who speak out about what is going on.

You wish.

Tary can milk himsef faggot mods

MKultra, do i need to say more?
I suffer every day and until i shoot myself in the head it won't stop.

Suffering?

They're all garbage, no exceptions.

What, are you kidding me? This is what Henry had to say:

goodreads.com/quotes/218473-military-men-are-just-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used

Attached: 28442[1].jpg (225x341, 13.18K)

Yes they are.

He's a Jew, who cares?

Seriously, why else would you call us garbage if it weren't true.

Go away.

Attached: ElGoblino.png (780x438, 645.96K)

I care because jews control american foreign policy and decide and declare where good white men go to die, retard

Oh hell, the evangelicucks among them would swell with pride, if they learned it was all for Israel. They love daddy kike pounding their asses. Has a single platoon, unit, whatever you call them ever mutinied in this cocksucker's gay disco war? No. Has a submarine gone missing and nuked DC or Jerusalem? Nope. The US military's full of shills, not a single Warrior.

Attached: Jews_-_Dying_for_Israel.jpg (1200x937, 190.28K)

As a former Marine infantry ZOGbot, I mostly agree. I had juuuuust started to become redpilled when I enlisted (In the reserves, mind you), and by the time I figured it out it was too late. So I decided to make the best of it.

So yeah. Free schooling and other benefits, turned a good chunk of the Marine Corps into NatSoc fascist warriors, and with how small the Corps is, that influence will spread far and wide. Not a bad tradeoff, if you ask me.

Military thread. Guess why I am here.

No they don't. All of that occurs in the Pentagon, Special Operations command and through the banks.

There's no single individual in charge of that. There's a council.

Every time we get a thread shitting on you worthless ZOGniggers, anecdotal nonsense just like this gets posted from Tel Aviv Terry.

Did I not say that I agree with him? The military is shit and the people in it are mostly utter sheep doing the bidding of Israel. I was just relaying a story of how I managed to at least attempt to change that.

You were a Marine, so I assume that you hung around a lot of Navy. How are they, are they redpilled, sjw? I ask because I am on the waiting list for OCS.

No one in the military has any redeemable qualities. No one was "redpilled". They are fake anecdotes.

OK. So why is it only kids like Earnest or old men like Bowers acting? Sorry, but you guys have broken your oaths. You've allowed a foreign power to control our government and invade our country. You guys get the bullet too. You can redeem the names of your families by kicking off the war right now.

I was in the Reserves. Didn't have much interaction with the Navy aside from medical personnel, so I can't speak from experience, but they're pozzed as fuck, just like any other branch. It's nigger women that keep crashing their boats, if that's any indication. The only place you find redpilled guys is in the Infantry, and the Army is way more hush hush about it, and they guys that figure it all out in the first place don't stay in for long.

I don't have much to say in opposition to you, but my line of thinking at the time was that one guy with a rifle isn't going to be able to do shit, so I may as well try to make it a bunch of guys with rifles for when it does kick off. If you have a way for me to for sure start it without getting myself killed for nothing to happen, I'm all ears.

We are worthless, but the majority of quality content on this board comes from us.

Get out.

I'll also add, fuck OCS. Don't even join any branch, enlisted or otherwise. Any skill you want from the military, you can learn in the civilian world. You'll have to pay for it as opposed to being paid, but being payed for it is filthy blood money. You're betraying your people and your country for convenience, and risking your life for the enemy.

You also helped police after Katrina and Wilma. All of you are ZOG. Get the fuck out of country, and go back to Palestine. Swim, motherfuckers.

Attached: Gun_confiscation_US.mp4 (288x224, 5.39M)

JFK wouldn't allow him into the White House at all; he regarded him as a dangerous lunatic.

I didn't notice any particularly popular threads on the merits of eating crayons and raising someone else's burr headed son.

Thanks for this; NO and Katrina have sort of vanished from sight, but there was tons of shit that went down there that was totally bogus.

Kek, young adult Americans reading Starship Troopers instead of Tolstoy's War and Peace, Dostoyevsky's The Devils, Dicken's Bleak House and Conrad's The Nigger of the Narcissus.

I read all that shit back when I was 12 to 15 on my own eager initiative and I regard myself as a semi retard for only having first year Calculus.

No, we didn't. Ilike how you claim to be so offended, but you have no problems molesting children and using faggots like weapons.

You're a joke. Trying to hold a moral authority over me isn't going ro work cuck.

You are obviously new here, those have both been threads already.

I get what he might be trying to say, but the only reason they put that clip in their was to reinforce the bullshit Freudian angle that guns are compensation for insecure masculinity.

there

Because they got too caught up in Zig Forums memes. Most rational people generally don't want to kill or be killed. It would be utterly terrifying to start shooting fuckers in the street, so much so that you may shutdown and get BTFO by the pigs or other interested parties. If you feel dread now, just wait until you pull the trigger, just wait until you cross that line that cannot be uncrossed. The instant the hammer releases, you have officially signed your own death warrant. Unless your some kind of hardass Rambo motherfucker, then you will most likely die/be arrested within the hour, within 24 if you make a run for it. Either way, they will still get you, and once they do, it's game over, then REAL hell begins, because they can quite literally torture you and get away with it.

Most people still have a little bit of hope left, just that tiny wish that maybe it wont be SO bad. Sadly it will be, and it will only get worse and worse, until it either slumps or snaps. It's no small thing to kill someone, let alone engage in open racial conflict. The entirety of all police within 300 miles of the event will be stirred up like a fucking hornets nest looking to get a piece of YOUR ass. Until you, or anyone else feels that they can handle that kind of popularity, then nothing will happen.

Shit on military men all you like, but for those that are more alike than they are different, for those that know at the very least an inkling of the truth, sometimes have no other option. The military is, for many people, the only thing standing between them and homelessness/starvation. In a peace time nation, where you can serve til retirement, it's a pretty good fucking offer, free room and board, free food, free clothes, paycheck, etc. It's an offer that many simply can't refuse unless they are to go without and risk death for nothing

Odd, I like guns because shooting is a fun hobby.

Right, and the Natl Guard boss, who broke into a church for a camp, had a surname of Bible. That whole mess was a practice run, but it was real too, and nobody did shit about it. Mr. Bigger Guns could have shot the scumbags invading his home, but he surrendered instead.

Not fooling anyone, faggot. ZOGbots are cowards.

Attached: youre-welcome.jpg (276x447, 19.71K)

A public servant calling military personal zogbots.

You literally run the plantation, and you say military is bad.

Just for a minute pause and consider that both these men in the top image received the Nobel peace (piss) prize…

There's no such thing as a Nobel Peace prize.

I was under the impression that the Marines were the branch of the service most aware of what is going on. Any input there?

You get nowhere being a prick to someone who is cool. Save it for faggots like this guy.

Tell that to king nigger

He's your King, not mine.

That part of the brain has nothing to do with killing or being killed. That's why (((rational))) people are suicidal, they can't adapt.
Throughout history, the good men who fought and died, attaining to a virtuous life, weren't (((rambos))). They still fought, and they did better than Jewbo. That isn't news to me. I can certainly muster a better fight than the diaper-wetting IDF.
I have only to pull the curtain and show you the military shit on themselves. The truth hasn't really sunk in for you. The US military are a foreign occupier, they love cut dicks and serve the nose. I called tgem oath breakers earlier. I'm sorry. They are simply kikes masquerading as my countrymen. They would just as soon kill me and my family as cross the street.

Well, back in the 50's and 60's (Not sure on exact timeframe) a large chunk of Marine Corps officers were purged due to fascism rising in the ranks. Of course, that was a long time ago, but the whole indoctrination and brainwashing process of becoming a Marine does prepare your mind to more easily accept fascism. The race part is a little bit harder, and I'll explain that.

Every branch is pozzed, period. Including the Marines. The infantry is the only real place you'll find redpilled dudes, Army or Marines. Much less so in the Army, and they also tend to be more quiet about it. Marines tend to be more open and louder about it. Most of the infantry is white. You'll find the occasional "white" hispanic or full on beaner here and there, and blacks are rare (Moreso in the Marines than Army, again). Infantry hispanics actually tend to perform just fine, they tend to have an attitude though. Blacks, on the other hand, are, to a chimp, cowardly, lazy, and incompetent, every single one. This, more than anything, is what gives white infantryman the nudge they need to get past civnat fascism.

Fun fact, this infantry being white and more conservative thing doesn't just apply to the US, either. Worked with some Royal Marines on a training exercise, and about half of them violently hated "refugees", were pro-brexit, etc. One even belly laughed at "what separates man from the animals? The Mediterraean". Good bunch of dudes, for the most part.

Anybody could, faggot, but we're not talking about the IDF. If you're such a hard charging warrior, so much better and braver than any ZOGbot, go start the war. Fucking put up or shut up.

The most aware but also most likely not to do anything about it. Look to the history of the USMC and you will find a record of JUSTing shithole countries to further the mostly economic objectives of the USA(See: Smedley Butler). They will, as an organization, remain always faithful to their masters. And the Marine Corps doesn't give a fuck who's running the show in America as long as it might get a chance to kill somebody.

lol no

Attached: comedian.jpg (900x400, 94.45K)

Serve ZOG
Get fugged

Daily reminder that if you pay taxes you serve ZOG :)

I'll clarify. Openly redpilled. POGs have waaaaay more minorities and women, and depending on the specific MOS, can get gay as fuck with HR and SJW shit. Whites in those jobs are either doughy nu-males or poor fools surrounded by subhuman retards.

Seeing as I wasn't a POG, my assessment may be wrong, but that's the impression I got whenever I interacted with them.

So the Marines have a handle on what's happening, and they do nothing. They get womanlier and browner by the year, their bosses are all wearing kippas, their buddies faces are turned to goo for these jews, and they do nothing. This is what a century of Evangelicuck/Zionism morality does to Aryan men.

Look at yourself.
I already have by never taking an oath to Israel. Its zogbots who are all talk. If you can't take a little banter, then get the fuck out.
Apparently not the US Marines though.

99% of the faggots who have served in the US military are fucking cry babies. and social media is fucking cancer that spreads victimhood and weakness. do you see WW2 and Korean War vets crying on FaceTwatGram about their PTSD and how they are now unemployable crazy reclusive shut ins? shit no, the Greatest Generation, who witnessed the last time Total War was unleashed in the world–worse atrocities and war crimes and mass death and killing than anything witnessed by the buttercups who've gone to war since then–they buckled up and soldiered on with their lives. and they didn't cry about it to strangers on the Internet–they mostly never even told their own families what they had seen and done in War. and they went on with their lives, they achieved great success, they landed on the moon, they defeated global (((Communism))) and they won the Cold War (and they also handed over our nation to ZOG…).

those old vets would piss on these cry baby vets. when you join the military, what the fuck did you expect? you are signing up to kill people on command. you are signing up to risk your life and permanent injuries and disability. you are signing up to see the most horrible shit that will make you lose your mind. you are signing up to do all of that without questioning the chain of command and the reasons for the commands. you are signing up to obey and like it and not turn around and talk shit about your own country because you got hurt fee-fees.

i swear, seeing this pity party twitter thread only confirms for me that the US military is already as good as defeated on the battlefield because they are certainly self-defeated on the morale dimension. if you no longer have a military that can do its job and conduct warfare, you no longer have a country, and it will be only a matter of time until some other army that is disciplined and is not pussified cry babies will invade your ass and take your shit over.

the only possible saving grace might be that Survivor Bias tends to surface the whiners and the complainers and the agitators, so it looks like all of the replies are from these pussified traitors, when in actuality, the average successful US soldier got out, went on with their life, and isn't crying and exaggerating their injuries to score cookie points by Virtue Signalling to the unpatriotic SJW hatemobs on Twatter. you never hear from those good soldiers, because they don't need your pity and they don't want free shit from you because they stood true to the contract they signed when enlisting.

They always show up in these threads with the same dumb script.

Attached: thecyber4.jpg (640x426, 66.1K)

Fuck off, nigger.

I sincerely doubt that you could have redpilled any of your infantry, and that you were even in the Marines.

You're most likely a kike trying to get people to enlist in the corp with the most casualties to get rid of your opposition.

"N-no goyim! Look at these 90 IQ eggheads, surely they'll see reason and become le ubermenschen redpilled! Look, I got some texts about niggers!"

As a POG I can confirm I was surrounded by subhumans and dumb cunts. I just focused on the gym and getting the fuck out. I did spend some time with grunts and they did seem to be majority white compared to my unit.

Some of the dumbest fucking white people who ever lived. If they got through WWII easier than later generations, part of it was because they lived in the pure bliss of ignorance: they were fighting for freedom against those evil Germans and Japs. No remorse or regrets for killing other people in their country.

Watch/listen to this clip. This was a top hit back then for that dumb-as-a-rock generation.

Also, this stuff did exist, but it wasn't talked about as much in the 1950s. The war that messed up the most people was WWI, which was particularly horrible. In WWII, a much lower percentage of people were on the front lines, and there were generally long breaks between battles for the ones who were.

Attached: george-carlin-war.mp4 (720x720, 9.32M)

True.
True.
False.
>they defeated global (((Communism)))
False.
False and true.

Spanish-American war was no picnic as well and it was a (((Rothschild))) who was an expert witness in explaining what happened to the Maine in the Cuban harbor.

Oh please, at least half of the murders done in the US go unsolved.

You're a rifleman, you can easily learn who near you are part of the edifice beating down upon your kin, where they work, most are social media NPCs so finding out their habits is not hard, and if that individua,l minecraft player, doesn't have a social media presence, most likely their co-workers/family do. With z 200-300 meters distance should give you a good head start. Now you're playing minecraft!

WW2 was the most terrible war, and my country should have stayed neutral and gassed our kikes, but at least the men - actual men - who came back weren't pussies. For many, like Euros in the Great War, it was hard to readjust afterward, because it was so fucking awesome and initiatory. This is actually what the book Band of Brothers is about, how did young men who lived a mythology (Battle of Bastogne, D Day, Market Garden, capturing the Eagle's Nest) return to a mundane boring life? Most just did. Though now, subversives like these babies are trained to bitch instead of fight. I think there's an intuition in these babies that something isn't right, but they haven't made the connection. They won't walk into their VA office, clean the head golem's cranium, hold the rest for ransom, but they'll bitch on twatter.

Every time there is a military thread the conspiracy farts come out.

it doesn't matter that the Greatest Generation were fighting for the wrong side.

thank_god_the_west_defeated_the_nazis.jpg

the only thing that matters is that they did it and they mobilized and coordinated on a scale never before seen in history and they won. that is all that is expected of a military. and in that, the Greatest Generation proved they were the most capable fighting force for all time. a military does not decide what is right or wrong. such a question is irrelevant. a military can only obey its own political chain of command.

YOu want to elaborate on that with some valid links to this historical fact?

Pick related is what you fought for.

Attached: degenerate_pup_and_little_child.jpg (480x600, 42.08K)

Never happened you illegal fag.

shouldn't allow any jew into the White House

Reported for being a goddamn jew puppet.

It gets a whole lot more stupid than that one…

Report away. They know I am not a dog.

You've openly admitted to it.

That picture isn't even that degenerate for le current year

Attached: 1530066892280.webm (710x960 72.38 KB, 132.52K)

You died for this too.

Attached: e8013dd323d0ca2bd2fa82585665759daab141ad620ff149a2d45bbff8d5122a.jpg (1008x1580, 463.46K)

They freely killed white people. Hell, Germans were the #1 immigrant group, and they went out and killed Germans with no hesitation. You are talking about this as if being a good robot to protect Communists is a good thing.

Uh, wow. What a dumb and innocent era.

This is why people drive through crowds with big trucks

>they defeated global (((Communism)))
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

WW1 made Hitler, Mosley, Mussolini etc etc

admitted what?

holy fuck every day I'm so glad my son isn't snipped.

Spot on. The really young guys are turning out to be massive edgelords though.

Just say jews.

Deep state isn't Jews. It's the Shabbots Goys and the Bosheviks.

"U.S. Army: How as serving Israel and fighting their wars impacted you?"
FTFY OP

Tax payers, how has funding Israel benefited you?

Yes the propaganda was really fucking bad. No, that shit was not shown to servicemen, it was for girls, wives, and naive movie goers. The bugmen of today's generations. The Duke himself was once paid wounded Marines a visit in Hawaii, they threw their bed pans at him and told him to go to hell. You can't judge the fighting men by the propaganda, because most of it is for selling the war back home. GIs don't need to buy the war, they're in it. Yes, they fought the wrong side for the kikes, but they were also the last generation of actual fighters.

Eh it kinda depends some of them are somewhat good people I just can't deal with the brain washing tbh

Straight men don't walk when buses are available.

Couldn't find a job, you should go ask the niggers and mexicans. Their the ones with all the jobs.

The fuck are you talking about?

Very true. A warrior would kill the kikes the second he got 'deployed' for big business interest. BLESSED ARE OUR SAINTS.

Niggers don't work.

Attached: d6f73b4693334628828ed07ff8e5e70e767af8646843541b922e563fb0e8936f.jpg (1600x900, 71.84K)