Multiple Threads Shilling Soph the Tranny but Barney user Threads get Binned

We have seen a barrage of shill threads over that last week for some 14 year old front hole we are apparently supposed to bow down in amazement of. This pathetic front hole has even been featured by Alex Jonestein so any doubt of the foul creature being a shill are not subject to interpretation. Let alone the fact anyone who listens to the ideas of 14 year old should be shot for the sake of the human gene pool.

Either way I find it curious these threads pollute the board all weak and yet our resident namefag Barney user can't even have a thread that stays up longer than 24 hours? Just a cohencidence the mods will assure you or further proof they are on the take for the Q scam and others such as ones they pay Jonestein to promulgate.

Now if the mods want to play the muh laws card erring on side of caution then why do they allow the worship of the failed terrorist Brenton Tarrant? Why would they want to promote the murder of Muslims and "not naming or targeting the jew as chief cause of problems" because (((reasons))).

What makes the Barney user so dangerous is it because he clearly has nothing left to lose and only things to gain by destroying the established order and is that why he is so much of a threat that he can't even find board space here LARP or not?

For fucks sake we have had multiple threads stroking the ego of a 14 year old tranny, a compilation of bait threads regarding a terrorist who did us more harm than he did PR for himself, 20 different irrelevant complaints about niggers threads etc etc… WTF is this shit mods if you are going to let the rest of this rancid faggotry pollute the board at least let me entertain myself with some Barney user.

archive.is/uc8aD
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/1xlft

Attached: image.png (1257x2403, 872.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/qresearch/res/6135754.html
archive.is/BdNwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for anyone who hasn't seen Purple drops. Either a phenomenal LARP or some of most genuine content Zig Forums has ever seen.

inb4 Purple/Barney is Mike Enoch paid shill shows up to flood thread.

It's dangerous because it's a LARP. A better LARP than Q, sure, but a LARP none the same. We deal with truth here, not fantasies and role-playing.

You're not wrong, OP.

I'll be the judge of that.

Attached: dreddpose_1024.jpg (1024x768, 87.77K)

Q is a psyop, a modified limited hangout not a LARP kike. Barney has already dropped classified information several times proving at the very least some of what he says in legit and thus not a LARP either. Seeing as how Barney never tells us to trust the plan or promotes shitty shabbos politicians one can hardly draw parallels between it and Q unless one is a jewish shill meaning to obscure information. Truth is only person who would have that much classified information on Syria is someone in either US military or intelligence or someone with direct connections to them.

There's no way he'd have the Syria information if a LARP. That guy's legit whether he's a glownigger or not remains to be seen but he's a pissed off guy working against schlomo and that's good enough for me

Why do they want the war iran would glass Israel out of existance…?

This
QAnon is doing exactly what it's supposed to. Keeping armed boomers complacent while Trump replaces the White race and tries to coup d'etat Venezuela, and cause a war in Iran and Syria.
He's now arming the Saudis who will fight Iran they have no choice or else their regime collapses without Iranian oil and their IPO and when that happens based Assad will back the Iranians pulling Israel in and then America will have to protect its gayest ally.

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-121855_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2474 774.2 KB, 1.08M)

Iran has short range missiles capable of carrying a nuclear warhead that has a blast radius of a few large neighborhoods. Nukes aren't what movies make them out to be.

It's not Israel who will actually fight the war or have you missed Uncle Shabbos foreign policy theatre for the last 20 years and more? Not to mention they don't have functional nuclear weapons yet so nothing will be glassed and you better bet those kikes already of rat nest bunkers.

Israel will though. They'll strike Iran and Syria with fighter jets and run like bitches as our ZOGbots do the dirty deed

It may be a psyop now, but I have reason to believe it was started by a mentally ill Trumpnigger/kosher conspiracy theorist who actually believed what he was saying for some reason or another.

Soph isn't a tranny, she's just being told what to say by a bunch of fucking Boomers.

Attached: 5c5afe61aae72.jpeg (1717x1288, 286.26K)

Attached: tumblr_mphliyWFnx1s4rha3o3_250.gif (245x180, 879.18K)

We are not ageist here at Zig Forums. Soph is obviously not the top tier of memes and eloquence but TBH what comes out of her upper front holes (mouth) sounds more informed/based than what you will hear 99% of American women of any age ever say in their entire life, so can you really blame people for waifuing out? It seems to me that (((certain people))) are extremely concerned about the pills she is dropping and the support she is getting, and want to D+C us by concern-trolling about tranny suspicions like you do about pretty much any white woman who begins to seem interesting.

I haven't heard of this Barney guy, and I'm willing to give him a shot, but there's no need to tear someone else down to build him up.

He also knew the CIA was running GayOps at the Venezuelan embassy in DC two weeks before it became first embassy since 70's to be raided by a tactical team on foreign soil and first to be raided by a tactical team on US soil ever. Breaching an embassy is no small deal and a major violation of international law for any user to "predict" something like that shows they are either nostradamus or have a direct link to some kind of source information.

Fair point maybe they will do airstrikes or maybe it will be just like Iraq where the only ones doing the fighting and dying are the goyim. Iran also has much more serious air defenses than Syria does so should be interesting either way. Invading Iran is definitely the purpose the kikes in Tel Aviv backed Trump for office for.

Either way no one should listen to the philosophy of anything filtered through a 14 year old tranny or no she is extremely subversive and obvious controlled OP or she wouldn't be getting the promotion she is right now.

You are so clever.

Is sophia really a tranny?

Alex Jones isn't in the habit of giving air time to 14 year old and has a major tranny fetish either she is being promoted by jews or is a chick with a dick to dangle in front of Alex for air time.

His buddy Charlie Sheenie is a known pedophile and tranny fucker. Maybe Alex's love of "t-babes" isn't the only way Charlie sexually proclivities rubbed off on him in that session where he saw his hernia?

Still has the best board on Zig Forums 8ch.net/qresearch/res/6135754.html

Either way the promotion of her is anything but organic. Meanwhile poor Barney user is hunted and his threads are nuked. Barney has been giving us gifts for almost 5 months now and the mods still don't cut him a single break. Guarantee this thread is deleted by this time tomorrow.

>It seems to me that (((certain people))) are extremely concerned about the pills she is dropping and the support she is getting, and want to D+C us by concern-trolling about tranny suspicions like you do about pretty much any white woman who begins to seem interesting.

Ya think?

Ye gods, there's a fuckton of DON'T LISTEN OR PROMOTE SOPH, GOY, DON'TCHAKNOW SHE'S A TRANNY/JEW/SOCKPUPPET now pay your taxes and send Shekels & soldiers to die for Pissreael faggots here.

>Still has the best board on Zig Forums 8ch.net/qresearch/res/6135754.html

Attached: image.png (800x450, 189.4K)

Respect to the Barney user I for one don't want to die in Vietnam 2.0.

Anyone getting Franz Ferdinand Vibes?

Why wouldn't Barney work with wikileaks if he's legit? Because wikileaks has a vigorous vetting process for the data they accept?

In what sense did Terrant fail?
Killing any muzzies?

Are you retarded?
No one said that, the soph thing is political news so it is discussed.
If you think like this you spend too much time on Zig Forums masturbating your mind and too little time acting in the real world.

Wikileaks is compromised.
You are a CIAnigger shill.

Very nice work, (((fellas))). Very nice. Almost looks real. In your haste, you repeated the same asinine arguments on a none issue over again in this new thread, thinking no one would notice.
This entire thread is nothing but a bot experiment.
Fuck these assholes. You stupid fuckers really suck at this. We're gonna fuck you up.

I just can't do the rage thing anymore.
It's killing me from within and without, you know?

Like what?

ok rabbi

Checks out. At least now we know that the tranny soph and sloppy job poster are the same. If Hitler were here I swear this gangstalk victim would find a reason to shit on him too.

Attached: 1441109816421.jpg (466x359, 19.64K)

Hey fucktard Wikileaks is completely compromised or do you think all the jews that volunteer with it do so for completely personal reasons. Barney user clearly knew they were going to arrest Assange and make Wikileaks not just a trap but completely and utterly useless. Wikileaks even selectively releases documents and has at numerous times withheld things involving jews or israel because that is who some of their financial backers are.

It’s funny how you think you can invent things that other people didn’t say and get away with it. Almost as though you’re ban evading for a reason.

Like the "key players" in the JFK assassination, leaving out James Jesus Angleton because researching to make your LARP accurate is too hard.

You are promoting the content of a fucking child your pathetic faggot; if you listen to children and follow their advice you should probably kill yourself your pathetic stain on humanity

Follow a 14 year old front hole vs keep up with Barney user who isn't grubbing for shekels on Alex Jonestein hmmm only a jew would have a conundrum with that choice.

hrrrrr drrrr let me ignore first image in thread where Barney user leaked locations of all US assets engaged in the Syrian conflict including CIA sites and interrogation facilities. He also identifies secret Israel DUMBs that were behind Trump's Golan declaration.

And have you visited any of those facilities? Have you confirmed that any of those sites, except for the most obvious ones aren't fakes?

Naive shit.

Attached: syria its idlib time.png (352x437, 84.72K)

frankly the Alawites are barely even muslim they're basically gnostic

Angleton was the bitch boy of the Dulles brothers and clearly wasn't acting on his own authority faggot why don't you nit pick some more. There were hundreds involved in the conspiracy to pull it off Purple merely gave you the names of the people who actually had agency in it and directed their subordinates to put it together. Angleton also ended his career in complete disgrace so if he was one of the actual integral plotters that would be an impossibility due to the power of such information; for example unlike Angleton Hoover who served until death.

It's pretty clear at this point Purple/Barney can not be a LARP by the sheer level of information and the variance of it from Syria, homes addresses of top US officials/members of President's family, to the thing with the Embassy this month. That leaves two logical options left either the user in question is a disgruntled defector like he says or he represents another state actor like Russia or China.

Ya that must be why the mods were instructed to delete all the evidence. Notice both of those JFK threads got binned. They even leave one up so you think it isn't binned but when you click the link you get a 404 message. Yeah definitely false information to be so carefully concealed from you and subverted off of the board they would only coordinate to do such a thing for meaningless drivel. The pathetic state of kikes on this board and their mods as Barney rustles them is really getting fun.

archive.is/BdNwc

archive of thread they don't want you to see

Read '"Final Judgment''. Angleton was the CIA liaison to the Mossad, and undoubtedly a key player in the assassination, definitely more so than LBJ or any of the other "kosher" (to name) conspirators.

wew

You sound just like a Qcumber.

Q threads are deleted too. This isn't a LARP board.
>>>/tg/
Might be more your speed.

The fact Angleton was a messenger boy doesn't mean he was a planner or key player. Angleton didn't go above his superior's heads and decided to do things himself he did so at instruction of Dulles brothers and was thrown under the bus later for it in the 70's.

Now if the mods want to play the muh laws card erring on side of caution then why do they allow the worship of the failed terrorist Brenton Tarrant? Why would they want to promote the murder of Muslims and "not naming or targeting the jew as chief cause of problems" because (((reasons))).

LITERALLY EVERYTHING OP SAID

another Zig Forums nothingburger

neat

Purple/Barney user is the dark knight the hero the chans deserve, but not the one the jew mods need right now. So they'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector.

Looking forward to the next info dump; I really wish he would come back and do one of those AMA's like he first did that I missed.

Indeed the Purple user is the gift that keeps giving. He even said they froze all his assets 5 months ago and hasn't attempted to e-beg for a single shekel; top notch in my book. Hopefully he has some actual plan beyond shitposting because I'm interested to see where this goes.

this site was stolen by the glow in the dark nigger Jim pig farmer. BASED hotwheels was fed to his pigs. Jim's hapa son runs the site now. chodemonkey stole this board from imkikey because kikey b& him.

fuck the globals.

Attached: codemonkey banned.png (620x355 136.89 KB, 30.27K)

Barney should go on Revenge of the Cis. If he is gonna go Ecelebing those guys did a good job of destroying Owen Binyimin and Teddy Spaghetti the dork lord he could use their help setting up some platform to take down the propaganda machine he previously helped create plus his whole Global Starship Troopers instead of ethnostate lines up with their style. He said his primary job was as a propagandist and cleaning up after/obscuring mistakes so it only makes sense he would do something involving destroying the thing he knows the most about.

Attached: 1558968787385.gif (616x900, 791.96K)

Kill yourself you jew cunt.

kys yid

surprised Qushner mods haven't nuked this yet

Attached: image.png (750x1140, 938.39K)

based LARPers