Fashtag meme going viral

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

Meme creator here (yes, Australian; yes, NatSoc). The media kikes are already shitting themselves.

dailydot.com/unclick/4chan-troll-campaign-bash-the-hash/

these bad goys are trying to turn the hashtag into a nazi symbol
maybe, if I expose the op, they'll stop
oy veeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy

This Zig Forums-born meme is going super viral. I've never seen one get so big so quickly. Anyway, you know what to do, Anons – shill this shit harder. We've got these kikes terrified. They know the internet is in trouble if the symbol becomes a fascist symbol – and it is becoming one, quite fast. All we need to do is ensure we claim it through the force of memeing. Let's fuck the internet right up.

Attached: SHUTITDOWN.png (43.79 KB, 646x549)
Attached: TriggeredNiggered.jpg (1023.12 KB, 1182x1387)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/GNU_Social
meguca.org/nya/5935368#p6349403
mega.nz/#!SawzDIyL!Cazb7BedVt53FoObKC_Crsd6jecGpqIzo_O51eDCGXY
libraryofbabel.info/libraryofbabel.html
zigforums.com/thread/2901370/right-politics
youtube.com/watch?v=9LlHU53G2Z0
twitter.com/search?q=#fashtag&src=typd
zigforums.com/thread/13325777/politics#q13325939
propublica.org/article/how-some-of-americas-richest-towns-fight-affordable-housing?utm_source=pocket-newtab#comments
twitter.com/realdanjordan/status/1133203002959880193
youtube.com/watch?v=FJ-hQ4HfUy8
admin.iloveoldschoolmusic.com/h-towns-dino-passed-away-but-his-daughters-beautiful-grown-up-now-2/
instagram.com/ggoldencurlss/?hl=en
sportsgossip.com/meet-joe-rogans-black-step-daughter-kayja-rose/
resist.com/Onlinebooks/Marx-WorldWithoutJews.pdf
bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
twitter_com/jondelarroz/status/1132712415542382592
knowyourmeme.com/memes/fashtag
irs.gov/es/forms-pubs/about-form-w-7
irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-w-7
americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/facts-about-individual-tax-identification-number-itin
i.imgur.com/0Ur3CHy.jpg
i.imgur.com/pFrktOM.jpg
i.imgur.com/nCVXsSJ.jpg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214640890/#214646276
i.imgur.com/71ipyFJ.jpg
qz.com/715267/there-are-practical-reasons-so-many-hipster-businesses-follow-the-exact-same-naming-structure/

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

I can't believe this shit is working.

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

This is an origami instruction forum for >120 IQ political dissidents. We can do anything, n igger.

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

Well, brace for the incoming shills and (((tarrant))) posters.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

Calling Tarrant (((Tarrant))).

Jew detected.

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

heres the first one.

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

fucking idiots, thats too much of a stretch. Say its the symbol of the iron guard, which it literally is and explain the symbol.

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

Well, brace for the incoming shills and (((tarrant))) posters.
I've been monitoring 4cuck because that's where the main action is for this meme and they're getting smashed by memeflag kike shills. It's obvious they've already hired Tel Aviv shekelbergs to try and shut this down.

Can't smash the hash.

James Green
James Green

fucking idiots, thats too much of a stretch. Say its the symbol of the iron guard, which it literally is and explain the symbol.
By your standards, the OK symbol should have been too much of stretch, too – but it wasn't. People have been getting fired over that shit. This will work, too.

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

##

Attached: c061b53913c4e35311afa7fc55dfcfc328febfa634377b9bb82ba68d75a6a4cf.png (248.39 KB, 574x414)

Connor James
Connor James

Seig #

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

< NOICE
have some OC, user.

Attached: OC1.png (124.6 KB, 1600x960)
Attached: OC2.jpg (28.32 KB, 486x332)
Attached: OC3.jpg (274.51 KB, 879x1024)

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

I usually don't support these 4cuck tier meme campaigns but this one is definitely worthy and spreading quickly. I have done my part by spreading the meme on kikebook nationalist groups. Godspeed anons #

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

I usually don't support these 4cuck tier meme campaigns but this one is definitely worthy and spreading quickly. I have done my part by spreading the meme on kikebook nationalist groups. Godspeed anons #
Thanks for the effort, cunt.

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

yes, NationalShitialist
keep it up idolatrofag
sage

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

I hate natsocs
You can't stop the hate train, Moshe – it's too late!

#

Attached: OYVEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY.png (29.06 KB, 600x550)

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

#eil
#itler

Attached: #eil.jpg (1.46 MB, 2405x1906)

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

How the fuck do all you niggers still have social media?
I started getting outright deleted nearly two years ago in the beginning of this shit. I can't even get near to Twitter, or youtube, even with new IPs.
What the fuck is your secret?
Not that I'm interested in going back, but I want in on these meme wars again, dammit!
What's the point of saving these le ebic memes if I can't use them?
WAAAH!

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

How the fuck do all you niggers still have social media?

I started getting outright deleted nearly two years ago in the beginning of this shit. I can't even get near to Twitter, or youtube, even with new IPs.

What the fuck is your secret?

Not that I'm interested in going back, but I want in on these meme wars again, dammit!

What's the point of saving these le ebic memes if I can't use them?

WAAAH!

This meme is worth shilling. It's gonna destroy social media … you know what to do, user. Get to work.

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

wants to fight hashtag nazi symbol
uses hashtag symbol
therefore she's a nazi

Attached: Common-Sense.jpg (73.46 KB, 634x476)

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

Anyone else think this is suspicious? This entire campaign seems like astroturfing.
you sound like a complete fag, like an outsider trying to ape Zig Forums rhetoric. "We've got these kikes terrified." – oh, sure. I bet they're absolutely quacking over this. By next morning, most will have liquidated their assets and high-tailed it back to Israel on the next El Al flight.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

(You) you sound like a complete fag, like an outsider trying to ape Zig Forums rhetoric.
Been here for five years, kike. Cry harder.

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

This is such a fucking hoax.

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

Zig Forums
Begone boomer

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

We are dealing with retards.
Niggers, low T feminine leftists, women, boomers.
Jews are the actual threat, and their useful idiot golems can be used against them.

Aiden James
Aiden James

You'd think that after all this time, and all these false flag psyops by us, they'd begin to actually try to decipher what is a real symbol we've made and what is a fictional one. Remember Milk? Remember the OK symbol? It's all silly nonsense. Yet they still report. They still put it into their databases. They are not propagandists, they are retards who are hired to be puppets because they are retards.

Attached: image.png (147.73 KB, 362x325)

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

Let's fuck the internet right up.
Do you know how cringeworthy you are?

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

typo
ur a boomer

Attached: hurrrrrrr.png (16.76 KB, 394x450)

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

The harder you try, Rabbi

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

that CNN report
Is that real? Link?

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

Do you know how cringeworthy you are?
if it becomes a fascist symbol, no one can use # without possibly being accused of being nazi. it'll also act as an accelerationist tool by getting fags like spencer banned.

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

The harder you try, Rabbi
so many (1) and dones in here.

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

imagine believing this is just a "harmless joke"
🐸👌#️

Attached: CLOWN-killing.jpg (70.73 KB, 1125x660)
Attached: heil-hitler-hashtag.jpg (242.46 KB, 1280x1014)
Attached: fashtag.png (382.39 KB, 648x360)

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

I believe it's real. Was in my Plemora feed. I can't find it on their site.

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

Plemora feed
What on earth is that?

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

The mainstream media could be amplifying this early before it gains enough momentum to sustain itself, which they are hoping will cause us to abandon it and move on.

Don't fall for their tricks, this operation should last for months (unless they do a false flag or something which we need to focus on countering.)

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

The mainstream media could be amplifying this early before it gains enough momentum to sustain itself, which they are hoping will cause us to abandon it and move on.

Don't fall for their tricks, this operation should last for months (unless they do a false flag or something which we need to focus on countering.)
Them covering it will only soliudify its Zatzee status. All we have to do is use it unironically to counter claims of the op being a troll. If they can't ban it, they'll be forced to allow NatSocs on their platforms.

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

Plemora is a fork of GNU Social after Mastadon killed it.

wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/GNU_Social

Sage for off topic

Attached: The-Story-of-Mastadon.png (33.06 KB, 484x719)

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

GNU Social frontend, basically twitter or gab but without the kikes.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

Might get it for my Lubuntu.

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

Attached: 155883.png (420.08 KB, 600x580)

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

###### #
# #
###########
# #
# ######

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Because they're playing Zig Forums, not the other way around. It is a psyop. Its no different from the mockingbird judenpresse starting threads about killing niggers to have a story the next day. Its phony and you lap it up.

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

Because it isn't "working".
You think the coverage is organic?
You think the jew would actually give publicity to something it wanted to keep suppressed?

This is just more orchestrated fake news to provide more basis for tighter Internet censorship, and anyone spreading this is part of that.
They're literally being remote controlled by jews, to weave the rope that will be used to hang them.
n…no, the news is real
it's not a reality tv show for social engineering.
jews wouldn't lie, they're good people man.

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

Because they're playing Zig Forums, not the other way around. It is a psyop. Its no different from the mockingbird judenpresse starting threads about killing niggers to have a story the next day. Its phony and you lap it up.
/qresearch/index.html

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

You started that shit too, no thanks.

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

This.
But the psyop is built to rely on the ego of the believers.
we made this
look how much influence we have.
As usual, the jews' greater knowledge of the minds of young White men, than those men possess themselves, allows them to remote control the goyim to do their bidding, and think it was their own idea.

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

Glad some people get it.

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

the idea is organic

but… this user is correct.

They come here for stories now, we are the boogeymen.

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

What possible benefit could the kikes have for wanting to taint their hashtag system?

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

W-we knew all along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/leftypol/index.html

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

found the boomer

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

Because it isn't "working".
You think the coverage is organic?
You think the jew would actually give publicity to something it wanted to keep suppressed?
They publish these articles because they are talentless hacks. Just think what kind of journalist gets paid to write about 4chan. They're Buzzfeed tier losers.>>13324067
this user is correct.
No, he isn't.

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

HAAAHA!! Glowing bitches.
Even if you cunts were right, it still works to our favor in the end. Every authoritarian action by these assholes wakes another hundred thousand Aryans up around the world.
You're either retarded, or your (((ignoring))) the obvious.
You are so frightened.

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

Imagine thinking a literally Buzzfeed tier article about 4cuck is a secret psyop. Complete mental retardation.

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

they promote our memes and their editors don't notice, lol.
Yeah right.
total censorship of the Internet works in our favour, lol.

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

Yeah right.
They're retards writing clickbait. It's that simple.

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

he thinks the show is for US

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

doesn't know all tabloid and journalism medium is completely full of trained CIA stooges
It's like Kang Nigger didn't exist to you

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

It isn't one article, it is coordinated coverage between multiple jew platforms.

Funny that the cheering about "great success in spreading" suddenly becomes "a literally Buzzfeed tier article" of irrelevance, when the truth is pointed out.

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

It isn't one article, it is coordinated coverage between multiple jew platforms.
Where is the other coverage? You can't tell me because you're full of shit, you lying kike.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

every article i don't like is cia
You suck at your job.

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

They literally spread our memes, if you cant accept that its done with bad intentions to give (((ADL))) another notch on the post to get legislation passed idk what to tell you.

I also know that whatever they do is meaningless to us, we are beyond laws or voting but the suppression is real and this is how they justify it. Its meme war man.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

fashtag is a jewish trick because muh omnipotent zawg
You overestimate the competence of your average kike.

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

Funny that the cheering about "great success in spreading" suddenly becomes "a literally Buzzfeed tier article" of irrelevance, when the truth is pointed out.
No, retard. The article is proof that the meme is becoming viral which is good. The rticle, however, is buzzfeed tier and I'm pretty sure the site is too but that doesn't matter. There is no contradiction there. So much for high Jewish IQ. Fuck off.

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

Nice ip hopping. You just told me to go to qlarp and leftylarp. It must scare you being cornered without an argument. Your tricks are transparent, moishe.
I don't see any reason to think any part of this was organic, or what possible value believing has. I know the twitter wars are very important, but /ourgirl/ was killed this week in SA for exposing white genocide. A fucking hashtag isn't helping anybody.

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

It is. Its for braindead seat warmers.

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

Operation Mockingbird doesn't exist, goy
Kang Nigger never passed a bill that legalized propaganda
It's almost like you choose to be retarded

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

They literally spread our memes
HA! Yeah, that's the fucking point, nigger!
What you fucking incessantly whining, spineless cucks fail to grasp is, they are frantically slamming everything down out of desperation for losing control on MANY fronts! Not because they're at the top tier of their slowly encroaching, sophisticated, tyranny machine game!
It's falling apart at the seams! It was always shit and destined to fail anyway. KIKES, MAN!
What you are either (((ignoring))) on purpose, or are too retarded to understand is, it doesn't matter either way!
I'll explain one more time before you force me to believe you are here for ill intentions.
This goes especially in the U.S. Every time they desperately attack another civil liberty, or coerce more rapid authoritarian change onto the public, or forcefully pimp some social degeneracy, people wake the fuck up. And everyone who ever glanced in the direction of one of our memes, or heard someone like my rant at a BBQ, thinks, "Holy shit! That guy was right!".
And as you were once a pre programmed NPC who found the rabbit hole, so will they.
Every time these CIA idiots stick habitually to their tired, tattered Commie playbook, we win. Even if it gets uncomfortable for a while.
Tighten your belt, and ride it out. You should have been training for the hard times coming.
They're here.
We're fucking armed. VERY armed in this country.
They aren't gonna do shit on that front, or they would have already.
And in the meantime we just keep on pissing them off, and waking the world up.
…with memes.

BWAHAAAAAHAHAA!!!
HONK HONK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

You sound like a glowing retard trying way too hard to fit in.

William Long
William Long

Why do I feel that you are a boomer who suddenly discovered that Israel is our enemy?

Attached: 155808176686.jpg (221.45 KB, 1024x799)

Joshua James
Joshua James

forgot my obligatory clown world pic
honk bitches.

Attached: 1557073903776-1.png (359.68 KB, 888x828)

Colton Young
Colton Young

Oh look. Not arguments.
So, you ARE kikes, here with ill intent then?
Got it.
You are dismissed.

Attached: circus2.jpg (106.85 KB, 660x761)

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

Oh ok, just an obvious teenage reddit faggot then. Thanks for clarifying.

Liam Edwards
Liam Edwards

I was surprised to hear my normie friends talking about this. Definitely shines a spotlight on how deranged the media is.

David James
David James

You are dismissed.

Attached: f'realdoh?.png (315.87 KB, 500x726)

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

St. Tarrant did nothing wrong.

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

Not to mention it risks harming Twitter as creating a subconscious association of # with white supremacy, risks reinforcing the meme constantly. It's not hard to sustain such a reaction either; especially if enough fanatical SJWs buy into it. They'll be more than glad to get outraged at every "suspicious" hashtag they see. If that happens the storm of paranoid outrage would gradually spook investors and advertisers. Bet the journalists feel like retards when they realize that.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

PARANOIA
That's what I was looking for. We are assblasting the minds of the morons, and we're weaponizing THEIR media to do it!
Ever been in a prank war? Keeps your dumbass on edge. Can't trust your toothbrush, and shit. Nerve wracking. The NPCs are already fundamentally sociopathic. They can't handle any more of this shit. HAAHAHA!!
I don't know about you, but I'm having a blast, and after 30+ years of trying desperately to wake fuckers up, and loving this timeline! I also know what comes next.
Enjoy these good times while they last, anons.
It's all coming down.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (33.58 KB, 236x236)

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Zig Forums isn't the audience for this little drama. Zig Forums is what's being trotted out as the monster the audience should be afraid of.

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

The co-opted OK hand symbol proves you all wrong.

You really overestimate the intelligence of CIAniggers, glowniggers and kikes who are in a constant state of overreaching. These peoples power is as fragile as the wizard of oz behind the curtain and they know it and are living in fear of right wing populism. So go take your doomer shit elsewhere faggots.

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

Except not kill any muzzies.

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

implying Zig Forums isn't being played by the kikes to get innocent symbols banned from the public sphere

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

Use the rest of your brain, nigger.
How the fuck are they going to ban the god damn hashtag?! It's an integral part of their entire social media communication system.
How the fuck do you nigger get so retarded? This level of idiocy spreads, you know?
Stop posting until you learn to think like a White Man, nigger.

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

It's literally not. At least look it up before posting.

# is not le hate symbol. Yet. Once they start banning people for using it, the whole normie internet falls apart. Inb4 major tech companies spend billions of dollars to replace it everywhere, even in coding, to fight rayciseem. kek

It could be an attempt by kikes to make Zig Forums stop using swastikas and other NS symbols, but they should know it won't work on any of us.

Do nothing goy!
Yes, like not doing anything will stop internet censorship.

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

kill yourself faggot

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

forced meme
Kill yourself.

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

this new fash tag thing meme is a threat, Moishe.
I know Schlomo, just call it a forced meme! That will scare off the goyim!

Retarded jew.

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

if a meme goes viral quickly it's forced, only unpopular memes are organic
retard

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

Stop posting until you learn to think like a White Man, nigger.
They are not white men, shit-for-brains. Learn to recognize kike shills when you see them.

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

They are not white men, shit-for-brains. Learn to recognize kike shills when you see them.
I'm a fellow goy, just like you, goy.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

WEW LADS

ASHTAG

Attached: Ashtag.jpg (140.87 KB, 1200x1424)

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

Underated OC

John Carter
John Carter

Attached: hh.jpg (38.63 KB, 1024x683)

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

Attached: FemaleKnot.jpg (92.3 KB, 600x600)

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

Sam Hyde is responsible for this right?

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

twitter is secretly a nazi organization, but don't tell anyone

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

This is my OC niggers. Will do more on the weekend.

Attached: natsoc#.png (1.34 MB, 660x1004)

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

so this is literally the sign language symbol for a hashtag

Attached: hash4.jpg (111.31 KB, 1300x957)

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

the inserted face is really out of place, but I see why one would do it like that.

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

not anymore mate. kek

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

Dismissed.

Attached: eh?.jpg (42.12 KB, 500x568)

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

i made it from this. wtf are you talking about?

Attached: natsoc8.png (1.21 MB, 660x1004)

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

No doubt, I'm just saying if you search for images about sign language gifs, you find some interesting ones.

Attached: hash5.gif (785.01 KB, 245x144)

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

(heiled)
based 88 dubs calling out the nose

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

kek

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

How to deal with forum sliders like this one who dont add to the topic of the thread but make shitty accusations to attempt to get a yelling fight started:
1. Click on arrow near 'anonymous' on the forum slider's post
2. Click add filter
3. Click ID
#ShillGone

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

based

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

it should say heil hitler

Attached: hash6.gif (4.9 MB, 780x429)

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

twitter is run by globalists which is run by soros who is a nazi who happens to be jewish

Attached: explain.jpg (72.57 KB, 694x377)

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

Turns out there is a fashion label actually called Fashtag. THIS is not photoshopped.

Attached: NaziSlut.jpeg (83.44 KB, 800x1249)

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

Hi I'm from the future.
Twitter changed it's hash tag for a different sign.
P.S. You may want to cap this.

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

this so much this us white supremacists should really just stop trying to outsmart us jews it's never going to work

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

so what happened when we co-opted the hashtag replacement, future torfag?

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

They come here for our slop. We feed them their fucking slop. They can't help themselves but post this shit and amplify it, even when they know it's bad for their position, because they need that rageclick. They need the controversy. They need our slop and we'll serve it to them 24/7.

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

Google Search "New White Supremacy Symbol"
1 result
An archived 4chan thread started with the same image.
This is why we have to enforce the rule: post archive link or fuck off.

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

I found it on twatter, it's a clever tactic to attach a news organization to it because it'll spread faster. Who gives a shit if it's real or not.

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

sloppy job

Attached: 15527433066879.jpg (56 KB, 660x371)

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

The person saluting the Soldiers in the Background is Hitler I think.

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

Have a (((you))) Jakov.

Attached: 03b23cb0432f05a03e3f5fde926eb35d29579574d9ae03273d0b76ea84c82ce9.png (551.22 KB, 1423x1566)

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

Oh no. Not the poor hash symbol. What ever will we do without it. No.

Attached: yukari-cardtank.gif (308.2 KB, 500x364)

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

SIEG HEIL NYA~
meguca.org/nya/5935368#p6349403

Attached: dd9554af670148a72b950d3752204c3f.jpg (179.25 KB, 1100x674)

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

Kek lel at the psychotic soul-less thousand cock stare on this journothot.

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

The board wide slide is real.

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

I get banned everytime I go on Facebook.
I have like five backup accounts.
I get banned on one, I shit post from another.

Attached: sensible-chuckle-animated.gif (991.81 KB, 250x250)

John Cook
John Cook

we co-opted the hashtag replacement
You didn't. You stopped shitposting online by then

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

get innocent symbols banned from the public sphere
First of all, the so called "hash" is a Vinca symbol so its been ours for over 8000 years, right next to the "swastika". Second, reclaiming our symbols is only the beginning, next is reclaiming our birthright and future.

Attached: bred-out-of-existence.mp4 (1.03 MB, 768x432)

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

meme creator here
Fuck off namefag.

Connor White
Connor White

kys

Attached: Ashtag-oyvey.png (1.93 MB, 1922x1922)

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

Can't wait for false flags in Twitter…
OMG, SJW! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU FOR USING HATE SYMBOL?
<What? I didn't did something wrong.
YEAH, YOU RACIST WHITE! YOU'RE USING HASHTAG WHICH IS HEIL, HITLER. IT'S A NAZI SYMBOL! CNN SAID SO! BLOCKED! I WILL TELL OTHERS ABOUT YOU!

Attached: C-DUIbKXkAARHfV.jpg-orig.jpg (93.97 KB, 884x960)

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

Attached: Ashtag.png (1.68 MB, 1922x1922)

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

can mods program the hashtag symbol to be used like greentext arrows, and do something special with the text?

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

Attached: gash.png (17.4 KB, 1019x972)

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

Can't wait to see Facebook, Twitter, Instragam and others changing their hashtag to something else because SJWs demanded it so they could use it instead of "hate symbol" # and they would boycott them if they continue allowing # to anyone who don't understand it was hate symbol.
They will be forced to waste a lot of time to change all previous hashtags to something else, lol.

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

Wait you didn't even try with this one, did you?
You being serious Rabbi?

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

Glad i helped my share of creating.
*We are unstoppable if we really want to!*

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

So what does this new symbol stand for? Surely we gave # a cool symbolism to scare normalfags away

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

That whole article reads like satire. Welcome to Clownworld, my friends.
HONK HONK

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

I like that one
#

Attached: 1438972122546.jpg (35.89 KB, 634x413)

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

# is not le hate symbol. Yet. Once they start banning people for using it, the whole normie internet falls apart. Inb4 major tech companies spend billions of dollars to replace it everywhere, even in coding, to fight rayciseem. kek
They're preparing to replace it now at the start of this article. You caught them off guard and they can't afford to replace it now, so they're claiming that it's ineffective.

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

Doing my part

Attached: charlie-approves.jpg (394.87 KB, 1200x630)

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

This. Fake and gay.
Thread is also full of faggots trying to steal our rune magic!

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

ineffective
If a symbol is said to be ineffective, then it would be the perfect symbol to use. Symbols are necessary to communicate identity. Whites have several that can be used now. This can be useful in identifying others when workimg for large organizations or in social situations. It allows anons to form groups easily. Have 10+ anons working together in an organization, and it can easily be subverted. Those who believe benign symbols are white supremacy symbols can be openly mocked and said to be crazy.

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

Yes, they are hired because they are easily misdirected.

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

Memelord
Straya
Ridiculous meme idea
Works anyway
Triggering faggots
This checks out

Attached: 02fc980cf798968c556652eadb0599f548714ec78f137a84aa7441c7eb571b50.png (250.58 KB, 900x900)
Attached: 3c42fcf657be9ebfc5502b0cb6535d02f00b72c2191ca1eb4b3da5481630d5a3.jpg (81.18 KB, 772x772)

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

Attached: 1556890154922.jpg (201.75 KB, 792x731)

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

When the fashtag hits hard
Well done.

Attached: a3836890513c60050a368d3cd1e13ce9e4f4cf5529c5581b2890c30c830c85c2.jpg (35.38 KB, 600x600)

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

Attached: 88.jpg (274.61 KB, 879x1024)

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

This is just more orchestrated fake news to provide more basis for tighter Internet censorship, and anyone spreading this is part of that.
That's some real tight 2-d one-move-ahead strategy there
<Zig Forums starts a ridiculous campaign
<talmudvision kikes have nothing better to do than to label us as scary dangerous enemies
<so they signal-boost the memes
<therefore they accelerate free-speech restriction
<fucking accelerationism, how does it work?
<in the meantime, internet and IRL natsocs get to pocket a new dogwhistle
You have no idea how useful the OK hand sign is to me. Oh sure, kikes WANTED to have that to whine and complain about. It's just that now I have a completely innocuous hand sign that's equivalent to tapping my heels and throwing a Roman salute to anyone who gets it, aka anyone who matters. Which I use all the fucking time, and I get to see who reacts. It's fucking brilliant
kikes try something
it backfires
They're really not smart. A smart people wouldn't be kicked out of hundreds of places they were invited into. They're just psychos with an in-group preference who use mainly economic as opposed to physical terrorism

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

You sound like a glowing retard trying way too hard to fit in.
<You sound like a glowing retard trying way too hard to fit in.
Projection is a hell of a drug

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

Fashtag meme going viral
Stupid White Nationalists helping Jews promote their 80 year old Natzee victim status

Now they don't have to paint swastikas upon their buildings.

Attached: done3.jpg (407.45 KB, 1232x2005)

Julian King
Julian King

How is this taking off, how are they this retarded

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

For the lulz? How fucking new are you?

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

Guys, Master Chief needs our help.

Attached: rescuemasterchief.jpg (617.95 KB, 1300x867)

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

We must secure a future for our people and white children

Attached: 14-words.PNG (91.02 KB, 882x881)

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

Saving the internet from communists one meme at a time.

Attached: savetheinternet2.jpeg (102.52 KB, 474x544)

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

He'll finally get lynched for this abomination.

Attached: Cancer.gif (109.96 KB, 220x220)

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

That’s 11 words dipshit.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Attached: fashtag.jpg (50.28 KB, 568x525)

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

Kek wills it. 1188 its even double dubs.
1 symbol
1 square
8 corners
8 ends
#eil victory

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

BASH THE HASH
this is literally going to break the internet as we know it, twitter will jave to change it's main hashtag trending system, this meme is going to change everything

Attached: 6a019be74c83115cbab659659adcac3e.jpg (63.86 KB, 380x239)
Attached: 47f9d28d8b342886.jpg (127.34 KB, 618x410)
Attached: 1558915461447.jpg (160.78 KB, 1024x1024)

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

Wtf is this stupid shit? You beta cucks all come from dicksword or something?

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

Well, here's a nice collection of images, lads:

mega.nz/#!SawzDIyL!Cazb7BedVt53FoObKC_Crsd6jecGpqIzo_O51eDCGXY

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

Attached: 1558812334823.jpg (594.55 KB, 1920x1080)

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

#eil
#itler

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

Attached: hashtpose.jpg (366.11 KB, 576x768)
Attached: fashhash.jpg (57 KB, 564x756)

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

Believe it. Shits fucking funny

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

Checked
Kikes hate lines and angles and the kvetching is already enormous

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

It looks neet. If they see it is derived from the Romanian Legionnaires Iron Guard, then we're right back to zero with Vlad the Impaler and accusations of Islamophobica. Guise, what then? Public expose articles about Corneliu Codreanu, and getting accused of being being Iron Guard *Honk! Honk!* cells. They're going to expose this symbolic history and then it will be too late.

Attached: Guardiadehierro.png (3.99 KB, 800x800)

Aaron King
Aaron King

simple: in our age of decadence, the demand for outrage far exceeds the supply. The only time most megacity shitlibs feel alive is when they're consumed by self-righteous fury while rallying against a foe they'll never meet, so anything that even remotely hints at the notion that there's a secret society of nazis communicating with hand gestures or ASCII characters excites the shit out of them. in their excitement, they'll click on news sites and share the links with their buddies to show how they've got a finger on the pulse of all things wrongthink, and the news sites make their monthly ad revenue goals as per usual

understanding this is the key to making hilarious shit happen within the mire of social media. it's why i love the clown world mentality. it embraces the reality that the world is as fucked as can be, and through that there is endless entertainment

Attached: 1443039676203.gif (1.78 MB, 240x192)

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

Attached: hashsonne.png (90.18 KB, 480x480)

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

You're just jealous, you spic spamming subhuman. Enjoy the show as we rise again, bitch.

Attached: 1558918650349.png (45.7 KB, 512x512)

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

It truly is sad that whenever I come on Zig Forums and see something half interesting the thread is filled with people calling eachother jews, shills, alphabet and whatnot while sounding like the already mentioned peeps themselves. Well done, mossad, or whoever the fuck is running this demoralization campaign, I'm fucking confused. I don't know who's jewing anymore.

Attached: wat.png (233.74 KB, 620x640)

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

you think the coverage is organic?
yes, do you think that jews aren't trying to make money through clickbait trash "journalism"? They've got nothing to report besides our trolling and orange man bad. Cant report on nigger crime, can't report on illegals killing citizens, can't report on the insanity of the left, gotta promote the degeneracy but not too degenerate or else the goyim will wake up! So in clown world what do you report on that hides the agenda somewhat? You don't have enough tranny hero stories or lefty heroes so you drum up fear and views through the boogeyman of white nationalists.
you think the jew would give publicity to things it wants suppressed?
The jew wants money above all. CNN's ratings are trashed so they will indeed put up clickbait like this for views. He also doesn't do it to promote our views, he puts it up to attempt to control boomer minds since that's the bulk of their audience and it works. Tons of leftist retards genuinely believe OK hand sign is white power because thats what the media wants them to think. They want them to see enemies and they want to push a civil fight between the left and right. Part of that is to foster a group to fighting while marking another as an enemy and they are indeed doing this.
if you get your memes on tv you're being controlled by jews
lad most memes that make it onto tv were made for lulz, them getting mainstream coverage only intensifies that. What's next, we're getting totally trolled ebin style when sam hyde is the shooter? We're being controlled when they report sam hyde shot up a school? It's just retards trying to sell a story as fast as possible for more views to make more money. If you follow the money you find out where the jewish intent lies. Media kikes would instantly sell out government kikes the moment it's profitable or convenient, currently it's more profitable for them to side with government but that's slowly changing.

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

then lurk more and use your peanut of a brain you fucking nigger
omg guys i can't tell who's jewing who anymore
i have no way to tell who's Zig Forums and who's a shill on my own pls spoonfeed me more
what a fucking faggot

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

This shit is hitting me in waves.
How fucking surreal is all of this, lads?
GLOBAL!
Allow that to sink in.
Zig Forumsacks have world wide influence, overnight, because… …shitposting.
BWAHAAAAHAHAA! I too am finding great affection for the current status of clown world.
I was always a class clown.
The archetype of the Jester. The only one in the entire court with the freedom to talk shit, and speak truth to the King. Being so close to the King's side, you could easily lose your head over a joke. HOWEVER, if you hold the sway of the people, the lowly Jester can have the King's head with one, sharp tongued quip.
Honk honk, mother fuckers!

Attached: closetclown.png (542.28 KB, 720x540)

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

you are starting to sound like mossad with your demoralization campaign…

Attached: hashgang.png (1011.98 KB, 829x1024)
Attached: hashcrew.jpg (330.1 KB, 1078x735)

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

Octothorpe.
Number.
Pound.
Hashtag.
Fashtag.

This little symbol has been through so much.

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

lemao im le oldfage U GOT 2 LISTEN TO ME
NIGGER XDDD
I SAID NGIGER SO IM EPIC OLDFAGE GET IT
what a fucking faggot
See? I can do it too. 3/10 made me reply, see me after school, nerd.

Attached: 6f8ca0314100aa310a73cb9d035a4adb6c19c12792104bb9af15dd48d704bf09.jpg (100.59 KB, 600x600)

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

user gets it

Attached: 9ih2938hf23.png (63.57 KB, 241x180)

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

The Norse God Memeir approves!

Attached: Memeir.jpg (1.89 MB, 2093x3016)

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

lel if i into da m33m sp33ch i can luk oldfag 2 xD
You're done kiddo, you BLATANTLY admitted you cannot think for yourself and determine who is genuine or not and the reason you can't do so is because you're not from here, you're new, you've got a nigger brain or all of the above.
i said nigger im so epic olfage get it
I called you a nigger because they have no critical thinking skills and is therefore the best comparison I could make. You'd have figured that out if you could think just one step ahead.
3/10 made me reply
Stating facts is trolling now? lmfao, nice profile pic btw.

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

Holy shit, Brother, this shit is fucking epic.
My tears. Can't see. Must. Stop. Laughing.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (436.36 KB, 620x465)

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Such disrespect to St. Tarrant of Oz.
Still funny tho, lost it at hortler at the bottom

Attached: Constanzayuusha.png (432.44 KB, 632x568)

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

Ok, retard.

Attached: 8ae66173a572262b82b766a9e293ba971b0fc7fd84984a1eaf408e50e2f6ee35.jpg (29.91 KB, 247x353)

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

This is great, and this is an organic scheme, unlike that glownigger panda false flag. Remember, Jews can't meme.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

ok retard
im not the one who needs public consensus to make up my own mind.

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

Attached: 1558970113420.png (78.99 KB, 560x560)

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

Lost it at the fucked up non-swastika

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

Why are you still replying then?

Attached: 4652a345df84ddaf667adebfeba.png (638.83 KB, 677x518)

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

why are you still replying then?
he asks as he also continues to reply

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

Oversleep for one day
Wake up
The hashtag is a nazi symbol now
You filthy rapscallions never cease to amaze me.

Attached: the-shitposting-elite.gif (902.08 KB, 400x328)

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

no u
Embarrassing.

Attached: 7311ac2359f98de2eebff8760920ae5cfbee435a5b09ed684c6f95f293d7693c.jpg (36.6 KB, 583x438)

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

I don't know who's jewing anymore.

Lurk for 2 years before posting on /pol.

Attached: MC-with-Kebab-Remover..png (1.08 MB, 1015x809)

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

It is a psyop
Ok, I'll bite. So what's the end game for making a fucking hashtag a nazi symbol, other than making a bunch of news anchors look like histrionic retards?

Attached: 36ab39cc1640a92df2829fb61dd5eb53dd472c12dc75c7f47e650978cb442cd2.jpg (40.42 KB, 750x415)

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

Other than making the rest of world fools by falling into using hashtags?

#StopHashtag
#StopUsingHateHashtag#
#ChangeHashtagNow

Imagine sjw and rest demanding Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc to change hashtag to another thing and screw their coding?

I can list more but I will let you read the thread.

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

I might of fucked up initially but kek seems to have different ideas.

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

checkin those sweet trips
fashtag has everything to roll out the Reich

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

#EIL
#ITLER

Attached: Honkler-1.jpg (187 KB, 1200x900)

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

I love how well this is working out, folks!

Attached: f769c01c4a32a842b72cc446190c22a37c69299bf820692770d243c1feb8ba6c.png (530 KB, 1228x724)

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

DUDE! thanks! had that one in the chamber for a while now and just needed one last symbol for the top and then the fashtag came along. perfect. glad you like it!

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

It's easy, just find the people who don't really seem to care too much and are just having fun with this.

Though watch this user There's been an user who is Super fishy on cuckchan who post under a meme flag and he seems to be a boomer and was always calling for violence in the Tarrant threads and now is weirdly involved with this. Now IDK if this user is actually him but he's been the only guy on cuckchan who's been using the # as an H repeatly.

I mean I'm not saying anything bad on Tarrant but this user just stands out from the crowd if that makes sense

BTW to the user I refrence, If this isn't you, my bad.

Attached: anon-glows.PNG (64.22 KB, 551x317)
Attached: gadsden-anon-1.PNG (57.64 KB, 766x200)
Attached: gadsden-anon-2.PNG (50.87 KB, 762x232)
Attached: gadsden-anon-3.PNG (55.64 KB, 742x175)

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

It's the Hortler that got me. It's in the perfect spot for the punchline. Fuckine hilarious. Great job. DO MORE in this style!

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

How do I make a Ashtag on my keyboard IMAO?

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

this

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

HALE HORTLER

Attached: 660a2020518f63d9474e06836659030f06e853ed2ae27c3340e44f09f65b32ca.jpg (17.01 KB, 189x292)

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

fuck off this is a shitty meme. you are a faggot

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

Fuck off namefag.
Telling you that I created the meme does not make me a namefag, you absolute retard.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

(checked and heiled)
nice hitler dubs get

Attached: 62be2252737dac4ba650927b3a4da5c8a05277c04565d642bd9f689f67d628cf.jpg (56.69 KB, 720x531)

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

fuck off this is a shitty meme. you are a faggot
Thanks for that enlightening analysis. I think you've conclusively proven that your opinion is not only valid but, even moreso, quite insightful indeed. I feel convinced by your post, and will now actively campaign in defense of your opinion. You've successfully raised the board quality with your enlightening and informative, yet at the same time witty and wry, criticism. You are an important person and your opinion should be valued, that much is clear.

Attached: e7ee8e2bdca3eb9ea813ab1e96a819e3bcfd887f1257818a8fb6a8710a34048b.jpg (76.91 KB, 600x800)

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

#eil #ortler, faggot.
Does it hurt to be on the outside of all the fun?
The Court Jester WILL rule the 7 Kingdoms when this is all said, and done. Lighten up, nigger.

Attached: #eil#ortler.png (100.88 KB, 645x387)

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

Pretty sure it's fake unfortunately.

David Hill
David Hill

they very well know that it's bullshit, but the markets demand for "muh evil white supremist" material will never get enough supply, so they instantly jump on whatever's available.

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

Their demand for a supply of Nazis to vilify with the way the Jewish media is setup will be their downfall. They'll keep setting up so many exclusion zones because they are 'dog whistling' that they will paint themselves into a corner.

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

twatter switches to an ! for hashtags, calling it a bangtag
keyboard manufacturers start making keybs without pound/hash symbols, os manufacturers take them out of the os codepage, ANSI committee meets again to strike the evil Nazi hash from ASCII…
Let's send the kikes into a tailspin that wakes normies up to how retarded all their kvetching really is

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

Nice dubs but ya blew it user

Attached: tenor-(1).gif (753.62 KB, 400x358)

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

Just use the term casually now in every common use.

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

Esoteric Hashtagism.

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

I love meme magic.

And the left can't meme.

Attached: il-570xN.1496031270-r974.jpg (52.14 KB, 570x560)

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

"The left can't meme" is a meme
And it's funny because it's self-fulfilling

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

The real irony arises from the fact that our pilpul is many orders of magnitude more complex, convoluted and insanely effective than the kikenvermin's pilpul. They're ham fisted inept klutzes at this game. It's like their pilpul works in the world of printing presses and TV but it falls to pieces in the insane Jorge Luis Borges Library of Babel world of the internets.

libraryofbabel.info/libraryofbabel.html

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

Someone here doubts that it's possible for the electric jew to literally alienate an entire race. Now that white lesbians and gays are privileged oppressors, white trans are on this chopping block instead of just the weiner one. At some point we can just shoop star of david armbands on enablers and commies.

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

#Heiltag

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

Attached: 3ee61edfab33ff77292bbe62ef96a76ed82291074fcef62bace7aacb728132af.jpg (98.17 KB, 378x485)

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

The left is a meme

Attached: 1552177409168.jpg (26.59 KB, 540x540)

Eli Taylor
Eli Taylor

This. They are literally decadent and lazy, and have been for 500 years. You nailed it. They haven't changed their tired tactics much in years. Another phenomenon of power structures getting too large, and too secretive is the paranoia and distrust, that ends up lowering the level of competence and intelligence. You don't want to get beat our or backstabbed so you hire folks less than capable for positions out of their wheelhouse. I'm rambling.
tl:dr Too much power, too much secrecy, breed fear and paranoia. The result, no one can be trusted with creative, objective, adaptive reasoning on the fly, and system gets filled with incompetence, afraid to step out of line without a direct order.
We are utterly free, and answer only to our Ancestors, and a higher power.
We fight in the name of Truth for our very survival. They fight for fleeting material gain in the fallen world they've created.
Just watch as we truly begin to recognize and understand the extent of this power we wield. This is just the beginning.
We are the Wizards now.

Attached: DuFuq?.png (474.91 KB, 500x517)

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

The whole thing is promoted by Jews. And you fucking retards help them over and over.

MUH NADZEAS!

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

This faggot spic cunt.
Aren't you tired of getting BTFO yet, bitch? You are a sad case, beaner. Find another obsession. This one does not serve you.

Attached: negative.jpeg (65.91 KB, 1000x1000)

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

Also while spinning off various forms of decadence to the masses the better to control them, they poisoned their own women cavalierly with the increasingly complex and arcane drug molecules they were producing and now their young generation have had the genetic material that determines their intellects damaged so that sophistication and complexity of though is beyond them. No more Oppenheimers, no more Tellers. From now on the best they can hope for is an Adam Sandler.
Go make friends with jews and spy on them; they're a bunch of autistic etards. Thanks mommy. Hope you enjoyed your raves.

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

Miss your meds psychotic one?

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

Think about it; this is the level of intelligence and manliness that we're up against now. They're shameless low IQ assholes. Proceed accordingly.

Attached: DxZlGXNWoAMJsdt.jpg (176.49 KB, 959x658)

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

Y-you are Crazy, Goy. You really are!

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

I call it the hyperswastika

Attached: HyperSwastika.jpg (24.56 KB, 355x331)

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

Looks very nice, user. I'm going to steal it and draw it wherever i can.

Samuel King
Samuel King

Very good. I think the SS variant needs to be worked on too…

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

/leftypol/ left in the dust as usual
zigforums.com/thread/2901370/right-politics

Attached: FA9DE387-9AAC-406E-8510-0227FB67366B.jpeg (412.9 KB, 741x1921)
Attached: 754922D3-DC54-4C80-A269-90BCB19C5768.jpeg (998.23 KB, 841x1932)

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

How the fuck do those retards keep falling for it? And it's always the most obviously absurd and brazen ones that they fall for too, like the OK sign, all other ones which are much more nuanced fail to gain any traction because they don't recognize that we're fucking with them.

Attached: D3Im5TxU8AEj3un.jpg (47.07 KB, 540x562)

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

It's not that leftists suck at making memes – they don't even know what memes are.

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

I got snatched up into the GATE program as a kid. Sent to "genius" school. I was raised by these fuckers. Their brainwashing never did stick, though. My mom took me to the library every weekend, and extracurricular research would break the bullshit. I always distrusted those kike teachers anyway. They played obvious favorites towards the yids, and Koreans, and treated me like a nigger. Literally put in the back of the room with the few token nogs, and other goy. Went to all the Mitzvahs, and other bullshit hock a loogy Heeb jabber ceremonies and temples. VERY observant child, and watched the adults act like porn stars on each other, and pedos on the kids. Reconnected with them when I finally succumbed to fakebook, and discovered the depth of decadent ignorance, arrogance, and perverted degeneracy. One asshole kept sending me dick pics with stories of old classmates sucking him off for coke, then offered me $50,000 to take his wife off his hands for a year so he could fuck around. She was into it.
Fuck off.
No more fuckbook either. Hell, don't even have any "friends" anymore (besides you assholes. …feels bro)
They are ALL fucking schizophrenic.
There is nothing left to fear of these subhuman neanderkike niggers.
Stand up and be counted, anons. All we have to do is reach out, and take our future back from these vermin, and idiots like this
You're too lazy to be bothered with. Wallow in your shame, faggot.

Attached: GodSupremacist.jpg (301.24 KB, 2048x1152)

Tyler White
Tyler White

This has been going on for years. There is even an ultra facist YT channel that has been flying under the radar.
#onk #onk

Attached: fashtag.png (807.89 KB, 1092x847)

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

oh vey goyim everybody who actually does anything of actual value instead of making stupid fucking memes on the internet is a secret jew

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

This has been going on for years. There is even an ultra facist YT channel that has been flying under the radar.

#onk #onk
Notice that they're all white???

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

No more fuckbook either. Hell, don't even have any "friends" anymore (besides you assholes. …feels bro)
We all have the same problem. Meh, as long as I can find a wife, IDGAF.

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

Dang! They NEARLY had it figured out!
HAAAHAHAHA!!
I can't even read their shit. Can't quite put my finger on it either. It's as if their brain conjugates sentences out of emotional desires for particular outcomes, rather than logic, then surrendering to the natural chaos of causality, and riding the wave, instead of floundering in the flotsam of expectation.
In other words, Charlie don't surf!

Attached: charliedontsurf.jpg (65.52 KB, 500x643)

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

oops, wrong pic.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-27-at-11.32.30-AM.png (125.74 KB, 715x181)

James Baker
James Baker

This reads like a reddit thread

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

I've been using [[[problemtheses]]] for years since SOME PEOPLE started autofiltering it. Maybe they'll find my work and be confused when it was always the jewwwww.

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

Posts like these are an excellent presentation of a technique Kikes like to use trying to demoralize you and elevate their percieved capabability in the process.
S-Stop doing x goy, everything you do is futile, it totally was secretly a Jewish plan all along and you fell right into it, Jews are almighty.
Jews are too stupid to lay traps so instead they try to make you believe you fell into one. Jews suck in everything but lying, always remember this.

Attached: 78408cecadec5a8839597b001a88ad0c228c07798fd05eaf54d649a9b891540e.jpeg (34.06 KB, 600x367)

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

This reads like a reddit thread
plot twist: reddit posters on Zig Forums are actualy leftypol posters.

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

From what I’ve gathered from lurking there to shitpost most /leftypol/ users indeed are redditors who browse ChapoTraphouse, so you’re onto something

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

CNN image is fake, as well as a lot of "lefty fags falling for it" who are Zig Forumsacks LARPing on social media as lefty fags

Attached: SECupp-stuff.jpg (234.42 KB, 1311x659)

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

Eh, Newgrounds tried this shit ages ago, it's just that the big outrage at the time was school shooting shit so it got passed by completely due to the amount of school shooting games.
Though mostly as a way to make nobody use twatter than any kind of (((trickery))). If it weren't for the hardcore shilling scumfuck journo (especially game journo) traitors did, nobody would have started using that badly coded POS either

Also there were a lot less gullible groids online too. Only Nigerian scammers and those Worldstar idiots had any presence.

There was even a "reason" made for it, though unfortunately nobody thought to actually visualise it like to bring it on home.

Not just the obvious HH, but also 44 = 8 = 88 = HH

Site might probably mess up the spacing but
| |
| |
| |
|__|____
|
|
|
Take 4 of these, and whaddya got…?

Attached: number-4-digit-png-transparent-images-transparent-backgrounds-2000px-Seven-segment-4.svg-.png (67.17 KB, 2000x3727)
Attached: 4.gif (6.24 KB, 800x460)
Attached: Nederland-4.png (10.5 KB, 1299x1297)
Attached: kisspng-crown-free-clip-art-four-gold-tags-5ae04ca0c19688.591511071524649120793.jpg (71.28 KB, 900x560)

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

Based

Attached: aesthetics.jpg (33.84 KB, 989x561)

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

Very Good Schlomo!

Your retard stormer will love it.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

their memes are shit because they aren't having any fun, all of our memes naturally arise from looking at the world and moking all the stupid shit, the jokes that are good get remembered and turn into memes. Lefties realize that memes are powerful and try to emulate them by taking some beliefe they want to push and trying to artificially construct a meme around it. It's a lot like when advertisers try to use memes.

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

From what I’ve gathered from lurking there to shitpost most /leftypol/ users indeed are redditors who browse ChapoTraphouse
That explains almost everything.

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

guys…

Attached: anonx.png (223.44 KB, 500x388)

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

You're too stupid to live.

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

their memes are shit because they aren't having any fun,
That, plus they don't realise that memes are rhetorical devices and thus wordy attempts at memeing never work.

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

Still think we should keep forcing the rainbow flag = separate is beautiful meme to make them eat each other faster.

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Is that a GTA character?

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

Deus Ex:Human Revolution
Not as good as the original, but I still recommend it.

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

That has some serious IRL potential too, in my opinion

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

implying Zig Forums's finest kali-yuga surfers haven't already infiltrated the left to accelerate the machine until it tears itself apart.

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

This thread is JIDF's finest hour.

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Attached: HONKHONKHEILHITLER.jpg (138.94 KB, 750x533)

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

WW
gay, we already have WWW for White-pride World Wide

Attached: leftyfag1.jpg (23.6 KB, 609x116)

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

yfw they filtered ((())) into American flags

Yeebus, catch up goys. Japan's had that one cornered since the 90s!

Props to them for finally understanding the #1 reason lefty Memes suck though, fuck look at those Great Walls of Ascii

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

They are desperate for a Nahtzee threat to "fight" and as an excuse to shut down dissent for their third world, anti-white, tranny agenda which no one with any common sense would support. Not to mention they love being the first to parrot some new lefty rule so they can "akchually…" their less woke peers.

But by declaring everything under the sun to be eeeeeevil Nahtzees, they're making themselves into clowns. Keep it up and their ultimate weapon, the Race Card, will become useless. And the well-meaning types trying to keep up with the rules will get called out for not knowing the latest oppression, and become alienated.

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

I appreciate your work user.
They look nice.
:3

Attached: nice.jpg (73.52 KB, 480x640)

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Looks vaguely like the ingwaz rune to me (ᛝ). All the better for us

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

It's also four Odal runes combined.

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

Wow, I’d never have seen that. Whoever came up with this idea is genius

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

This guy gets it. This is psychological warfare and fortunately we're up against weak-minded individuals lacking critical-thinking skills. We should enjoy it while we can

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

Attached: HEIL.jpg (241.76 KB, 2000x1200)

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

ATTENTION FRENS

WE HAVE GOOGLE. I REPEAT, WE HAVE GOOGLE.

Attached: GOOGLE.png (1.35 MB, 1917x895)

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

Attached: sheite.jpg (257.63 KB, 1234x935)

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

Attached: Many.png (107.35 KB, 1302x875)

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

I hope it really gets traction.
Reminds me of Operation Google - such a shame that it never took off, the possible outcome was cataclysmic…

Attached: photo-2019-05-27-21-25-07.jpg (239.06 KB, 1280x1280)

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

big kek

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

Kek, commie doesn't realize Yuri Gagarin was murdered by Brezhnev.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

offered me $50,000 to take his wife off his hands for a year so he could fuck around. She was into it.

Wow. I love making friends with jews; they're all too eager to spill their guts to me once the barrier of trust is crossed. Like the old white haired jewish lady who told me about how her husband had been an engineer but he quit his job and they went straight to Cuba the minute Castro got into power to help the revolution. I could tell you dozens of tales of the tribe.

Seriously all of you, be nice, polite and sober and MAKE FRIENDS WITH JEWS or better yet LET THEM MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOU. Spy on them. It's so entertaining, you could and should write a book. I should write a book; it would have to be like an early Evelyn Waugh comedy, Vile Bodies or Scoop. The stuff they say and do!

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

Hamburger should be next
H(hitler)amb(blitzkrieg)urger

Attached: feo2DXt.png (374.96 KB, 450x600)

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

Don’t try to meme anymore please

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

reddit still cant into maymays
I loath leftypol like they loath themselves.

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

What a shame, that was a good one

Attached: oc.jpg (96.32 KB, 383x512)

Blake Green
Blake Green

You dun goofed.

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

As I continue to learn new shit about them, I have old memories flooding back from my childhood that make so much sense now. They are most definitely another species.
The "neanderkike" meme is not a joke. Such a gross fucking animal on so many levels. And they keep the worst shit hidden, but they do include children early. Saw glimpses behind the curtain as a child.
I could draw a line down the center of the street that divided our Volk, and the kikes today. I remember always feeling weird in that part of the neighborhood, and never had friends from that creepy area. They were degenerate, didn't play sports or skate/bike, cussed, always sexual, etc. Turns out, porn capital of the world. Pedos everywhere. I was lucky to be surrounded by based bikers who kept the block in order. True Vikings. (((They))) closed the school on our side, forcing everyone into their sector. Then the bussing started. Spics and niggers from S. Central pouring in. Summer of (((GANGSTER RAP!))). Yay. School starts. White hatred starts. Fighting starts. Theft and Drugs start. Shooting starts.
Rinse fucking repeat in similar format around the world.
I fucking hate, HATE, these rats.
Destroyed my life to ash with this shit way more than once. Starting over once again now since the "NAZI!" scare.
I am done with this shit.
inb4 not me fucking blog, faggot

Attached: ironchad02.jpg (87.2 KB, 541x500)

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

I like you user. Never lose hate for what hates you.

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

This keeps getting better

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

using stormer as an insult
obvious kike

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

The best way to meme something as a fascist symbol is to actually use it in daily conversation.

Just creating infographs doesn't have lasting staying power.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

#
#
#
# #
# # #
# # #
# # #
# # #
# #
# # #
# # #
# # #
# #
#
#
#
#

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

Damn i fucked it up kind of, whatever

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

can we make breathing a nazi symbol so we can stop these retards from living?

Attached: 41b4d4836fa4d7da4608158b6ee5ca16137c45a81638fa790f3fd73f303192c9.gif (162.45 KB, 880x655)

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

We haven’t even had our 1918 collapse yet. Patience user, He will come

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

My real awakening about the jews came in the 70's when I entered manhood. I'd dealt with some jews in HS but really with entry into the adult world I got immersed in a world they controlled. My home town was founded by a jew railroad real estate swindle as were most places west of Chicago or Toronto. It was fascinating to study them but the pain grew as the 70's progressed. They were fucking rich they had it all the women, the freedom from grinding labor to earn a living, the clothes, the beautiful homes, the cars. Watching the triumph of evil on a daily basis became shear torture to me especially at night in bed, in the darkness when I was trying to sleep. And then the early 80's arrived and they seemed to be at their apogee, when suddenly people started getting murdered, having to flee to hide from the shit they'd created. It was a very tough period but I learned a lot about myself and life in general.

We are going to get through this you know. It's going to be agony, we are going to travel through the valley of the shadow of evil and death itself but we are going to come out into the clean fresh air under a blue sky full of sunshine one day. And we might not have to do much except be aware and awake to what is going on around us.

"There comes a time, when even a jew, yes even the most impudent jew, comes a cropper".

Dostoyevsky, The Devils

The jews will come a cropper. You know that if you've dealt with them at all. They can't help themselves.

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

This Zig Forums-born meme is going super viral. I've never seen one get so big so quickly.

The other name for hash tag is OCTOthorpe. :)

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

This is the Wikileaks dead hand. When this place goes down, the keys get released.

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

I remember one hell of a sperg out when we tried that with people saying that it's a shill operation because we would be saying nigger less often or something retarded like that.

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

He may have a point, but it's fun nonetheless.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LlHU53G2Z0

(won't embed)

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

For the most part you can dismiss muh PR faggots as shills. However points out the media does run psyops (the Toronto Truck of Peace Incel Armenian comes to mind).

Mason James
Mason James

sage for spam thread

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

The bigger disappointment is the shallow ignorance, and greed of our brethren who are so easily enthralled by their tricks and trinkets. The last town I was actively chased out of had them sweep through with le ebic promises of wealth and prosperity, if only we knock down all of the historical 'hoods, and Mom&Pop Shops, and put in the massive, luxury, centralized shopping village, all may move back in to an upgraded dreamland of… fucking idiots.
Town gets divided. Glassy eyed dipshits sell us all out, kikes take the big shit on us, old town, rooted memory wiped with a dozer, INCLUDING outsourcing construction work to migrant hispanics, instead of local, build impractical, empty monstrosity, cutting corners the whole way including beer bottles of spic piss sealed into the walls, get sued for shoddy product, (((win))) case, take another shit, leave. Everyone pissed. …at the wrong people.
"Must be the 'riff raff'!" Anyone who "Told U So!" = Riff Raff. (((Cops))) employ cops methods.
MULTIPLE FUCKING FALSE ARRESTS! RUIN REPUTATION!
Constantly threatened. Business effected. Housing effected. Relations effected. Fuck you. Move away. AGAIN!
I'm done with this shit.
No where left to go.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (462.73 KB, 720x492)

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

I see all you all bought into (((their))) psyop.

Attached: good-goyim.jpg (183.72 KB, 467x350)

John Morris
John Morris

Can you list a few things that aren't Mossad psyops?

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

(((>>13325789 )))
Yeah, the holocaust, 9/11, and slave ships
Kill yourself kike

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

see

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

((( )))
Hello kike
Isn't a holiday coming up for you? Shouldn't you be preparing for that instead of shitting up Zig Forums?

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

I would like it if we do not make the left look into the iron guard. It's one of the few fascists movements that still flies under the lefties radar. I actually gifted 'to my legionnaires' to some friends of mine. I really dont want the media to focus on it

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

Don't forget the Balkenkreuz…
I'm not 100% convinced a "hashtag" isn't supposed to be one for real…

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

This all seems fairly coordinated over a dumb idea. What are the chances the editor kikes didn't come down and say, "go get another story from 4chan, we need to reach this week's normalfag scare numbers on muh white supremacists?"

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

((( )))
Timkike
How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

William Walker
William Walker

I hate that NPC faggots voice so much.

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

Make a shitpost on a whim and immediately forget about it
/lefty/pol stays up for days on end analyzing it under a microscope and concocting scheme after harebrained scheme to attempt to neutralize it
These humorless faggots are utterly pathological. It would be disturbing if they weren't so consistently incompetent.

Attached: 6e306b75c3dc07ba27d168c5781b6ab906fd94bd6f80633d3a59a558026e59f8.jpg (112.92 KB, 800x800)

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

Schizophrenia is a hell of tool. for us
The fact that it's a kike born genetic defect is hilarious.

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

Filtered and global reported

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

okay hand gesture
ahahahahaha
I remember just how many people - probably not even shills, just retarded anons - kept saying the idea was garbage and would go nowhere.

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

I find it interesting that avowed nazis would attack tim pool, the rising neonazi star of youtube. Just confirms my suspicions about that right wing nazi newsreader.

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

I need that twatter fashtag flag

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

I need that twatter fashtag flag
A HD version was posted in the other thread.

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

Attached: Screenshot-5.png (1.94 MB, 1612x926)

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

I'm serious the square was actually filled on the earliest known version and no-one actually knows where the symbol came from, even wiki admits the "number pounds" thing is dubious (especially since ù existed already).

We can totally meme it's a classic German/Teutonic knights/werhmacht cross since it's earliest source is from germans or us of german descent printers.

Attached: Blickensderfer-No.-5-,-early-model,-1894.jpg (1.46 MB, 3745x2973)

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

Cheers, I'll go hunt it down.

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

YES YES YOU, HELLO MY BROTHER
this is nazi the use it guys
he killed my brotherz man man plz
man do not use the hashtag nazi simboyl he killed my brother when he was sitting on this nazi flag simbol :C

Hunter White
Hunter White

You realize this happa is an anti-racist leftist, right? That's why he's against it.

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

You never had friends, just normies stroking eachother's dicks.
Go out and find some.
and watched the adults act like porn stars on each other, and pedos on the kids.
no, they were acting like jews, that's normal behaviour to them
They played obvious favorites towards the yids, and Koreans, and treated me like a nigger. Literally put in the back of the room with the few token nogs, and other goy.
In group preference

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

mi brtherz died at a giant very gint
teriroisty attack man
nazi man kil mi brodz when the was stik in allaah stic to allah

he elso dint put hiz shoz of

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

I'm serious the square was actually filled on the earliest known version and no-one actually knows where the symbol came from, even wiki admits the "number pounds" thing is dubious (especially since ù existed already).
Its origin is an interesting question. It looks like a traditional European symbol but I don't think it is; however, the ambiguity of its origin definitely works in our favour.

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

Next thing to do:

Diversity is good. Preserve your race

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

Breddy nice atm. A little rainy.
He IS part gook, so, he's part annoying.
I started watching because he gave a quasi normie POV and the comments used to be triggered libruls, but then the commenters became r/the_donald, and now I see echoes on a regular basis.

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

Balkenkreuz
U-ummmm guyz….

Attached: wdtmbt-youtube.png (1.11 MB, 1830x913)

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

but then the commenters became r/the_donald,
He got what he wanted.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

This campaign is deep

Attached: tenor.gif (1.42 MB, 498x280)

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

Why haven't I noticed that before? WELP, I GUESS YOUTUBE IS HIDING RACISTNAZIBADGUY IMAGERY IN THEIR PLATFORM.

Daniel King
Daniel King

Good post.
The simple fact that these judenpresse vermin have to make money at the end of every month and this is why they print all kinds of shit, sometimes even things that work in our favor, is not being stressed enough.

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

Not to be confused with The Hakluyt Symbol:

Attached: Hakluyt.PNG (11.24 KB, 220x123)

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

Keep riding the meme train ya fuckin sheep.

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

tfw you spotted a perfectly valid Balkenkreuz over EVERY YouTube video

Attached: 1280px-Balkenkreuz-variants.svg.png (3.66 KB, 1280x209)
Attached: laughinghitlerc.jpg (76.04 KB, 858x536)

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

You're partially right, but there's another reason.

Shadowbanning has been going on since the internet has been around. I even caught one kike deleting my posts to a fucking MAILING LIST in the 1990s. Part of the genius, they thought, of centralized sites like Facebook or Twitter is that the text could be analyzed and shadowbanning applied however their (((algorithm))) wanted.

Visual memes changed that. AI is not yet complex enough to analyze visuals, and it takes a magnitude power or teraflops to OCR every image posted. And still, Google mistakes blacks for gorillas.

We exploited a feature they hadn't thought of: the raw power needed to analyze visual memes. Thank you, Japan and kanji symbols too, BTW, and I don't know if Japan still has more of a fax machine than an email culture because it's just easier to write it by hand.

William Perry
William Perry

Attached: 3483793.gif (668.62 KB, 512x512)

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

Please see Mr. Brock after your shift. He has something for you. Bring lube.

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

Attached: oyvey.jpg (244.82 KB, 640x480)

Jose King
Jose King

Attached: b49d99f6589bb5e01e91587a86973f4006f178b2afee2cb0a42cf306eb89cc39.png (1.52 MB, 1920x1080)
Attached: Screenshot-15.jpg (764.23 KB, 1919x1079)

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

This. The envelope must be pushed as to why this shit is such clown world nonsense. One of the main focuses in all of this should be to expose, and destroy the mockingbird media.
Yes. Memes are my life. There is nothing else. Ever. Forever. Memes. Mmmmmm.
Keep riding my Zig Forumsack dick, champ.

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

Discord at the bottom
go back

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

founded by a jew railroad real estate swindle as were most places west of Chicago or Toronto

So THAT's what it is. Thanks user, you just answered a question I had for a long time.

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Sow rumors that the new railhead will be at point B, then sell them point B land. Meanwhile buy up point A land for next to nothing. Officially announce railhead will be at point A.

Profit

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

Having a discord doesn't mean you're a redditor or a tranny. I am forced to use discord because my community im in hasnt switched to riot yet.

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

Exactly we NEED the rainbow to go viral IMO bcuz it's pure truth and so basic even a child can understand it. It can force libs to acknowledge reality.

Henry White
Henry White

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (87.74 KB, 809x500)

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

my ig is 115-119?

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

marvelous

Attached: 893779ecb148831a008b5747035ec9a1ae230342a692370877cd2068c7418b12.jpg (26.1 KB, 500x375)

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

my ig is 115-119?
One SD above average. Still pretty good. leftypol ceiling is 101.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

It worked and such things will continue to work, because libtards are emotional cunts, who're unable to think. They NEED something to react to, to validate their delusions. That's why even over the top shit like the ok sign is STILL going strong.

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

Gay Black Nazis?

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

Mmmmm, spicy, that one needs lots of play.

Evan King
Evan King

No.
Faggot Nigger Hitlers.
Step it up, user.

Attached: 7733b30bce37a87f08f0be7115c2a4ff988f895d6762e82d297cf2a1f47617a4.jpg (21.29 KB, 213x255)

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

It's not faggot nigger, it's nigger faggot, you nigger faggot.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

oy vey everything is the jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

Attached: poster.png (69.1 KB, 1080x1080)
Attached: ohshitnigger.png (772.5 KB, 1236x830)

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

You people lose focus way too quickly. You feel emboldened because of the success of the OK sign but that only took off so spectacularly because Tarrant flashed it to the press when they were going apeshit over Christchurch. The rainbow flag hasn't been co-opted yet and you are already dividing your attention to go after the hashtag, and surely will forget the hashtag when the next cool thing is suggested.

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

It hasn't even been 24 hours, nigger.
Calm your tits. I'm checking twitter now, and laughing my ass off. Throw in the Rainbow with the hashtag, and double up. I'm already seeing it everywhere.

What the fuck are you doing, besides being a fucking party pooper?
Honk, mother grabber.

Attached: boo.jpeg (60.51 KB, 480x768)

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

Calm your tits. I'm checking twitter now, and laughing my ass off.
What's going on there? Much?

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Attached: fhd998SAM-Matt-Dillon-011.jpg (256.01 KB, 1920x1040)

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

iron guard symbol is combination of the hash tag and the christian cross

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

ok symbol took off way before Tarrant, how new are you?

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

Tarrant flashed it to the press
Bet you didn't realise Tarrant had a fashtag on his gun. He's a memegod, mate.

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

Well my codec is out of date! Harrumph!

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

sage

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

Can some autist please send me a voat invite?
My email is [email protected]
Thanks in advance

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

sage

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

sage

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

sage

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

That's powerful magic, dont jump the gun and ruin it. It's time will come, leave it on the shelf.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

I thought the Hs were overlayed like this. Not stacked.

Attached: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png (14.07 KB, 1302x875)

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

de-saged

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

sage

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

Yeah, I figured the ok sign hit the media radar when the broad in the Kavanaugh hearing had that one broad doing it and the cops/navy dude got in trouble.

Isaac King
Isaac King

sage

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

sage

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

I lost track of what I was typing. I blame crack.

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

sage

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

sage

Leo Young
Leo Young

I'm banned, but I linked in.
Here.
twitter.com/search?q=#fashtag&src=typd
People are seriously fucking retarded. We really should get more organized.
I'm embarrassed these moronic faggots rule over us. So fucking stupid.

Attached: D7jPEqgW0AE34Yr.jpg (42.71 KB, 680x406)

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

sage

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

sage

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

ANTIFA HAS BOUGHT THE BAIT

Attached: antifaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr.png (2.81 MB, 1242x2208)

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

The next logical step is to make the word "capitalism" into a dogwhistle for the jews. Then watch communiggers panic as they can't use their favorite boogeyman anymore.

Attached: pissbag.jpg (42.68 KB, 604x453)

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

That's not safe user.

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

Even if the media is just latching on to this and shilling it because they want sensationalist stories and clickbait revenue, we should still push it just because it makes them look like utter retards, causes more butthurt and triggering, and ultimately that shit is funny and will get adopted by all kinds of Gen Z shitlords who want to be edgy and rebel against SJW shit. Hell, even more of them will be coming to the chans to get redpilled the more they push this crap, which is what we really want.

Don't forget to push the hand sign element too, guys. The "A-ok" thing was great, but this operation will not be complete unless we can also get them to flip their shit over silly hand gestures. Once we see high school and middle school kids posting the finger hash to social media we'll know we've done our job.

Dylan James
Dylan James

Another that needs lots of play!

James Flores
James Flores

Attached: sage-negated.jpg (10.83 KB, 271x186)

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

The jew wants money above all.
This is patently false, you unimaginably stupid fuck. That is why they will effectively bleed money on non-profitable propaganda simply to weaken white men. Their goal always has been and will be the subjugation of the goyim. Money is just a means to an end.

Now fucking kill yourself or lurk for two years.

James Wilson
James Wilson

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-28-#fashtag---Twitter-zoekfunctie.png (398.55 KB, 588x628)

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

oh yea, and anyone calling it out is being an anti-disabled bigot with no empathy towards deaf people.

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

Attached: PepeNooooooo.png (122.9 KB, 1416x672)

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

Is
#pepe
ultra double secret probation banned?

Attached: download.jpg (7.97 KB, 300x168)

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

What exactly is unsafe about it, Moishe?

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

I got it from cuckchan.

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

This is just what I meant here zigforums.com/thread/13325777/politics#q13325939

Because of some colors I'm not too enthusiastic on 'clown world' honk honk. But on the other hand I am. Good thing. It's just that unless it is taking back the flag so to speak I'm a bit weary.

<Can't get sodimized
Can do anything

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

This, a thousand times. This.
For (certain interests) money is just another tool to effect a change they want.

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

Damn, I replied to wrong quote.

The post was for Never realized until I saw it now.

Attached: 4164b6fd8e0754c4b3470aa5d6be723234a6be4eb80cc121dc9b5d6b06eb3df8.png (2.85 MB, 2180x2624)

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

Force them to embrace it, make them own it! Their hate unlike ours is weak and ununified. They are blinded by their chaotic hatred, afraid of making a mistake and unable to correct the mistakes they make. Eventually it will smother them, a flame without oxygen.

POST 'EM

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

The reason the left struggles so much to create organic humorous memes is because they are a jewish movement. Have you ever seen a genuinely funny jew? Of course not, kikes are only ever good at leeching like parasites off of other cultures, including ours. This is why the left try's and fails so much to emulate our memes, they've been doing it for 2000 years. What they don't realise is that they will never be funny no matter how hard they try, because they are anti-human and go against the law of nature.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

Meant the bag in pic.
My bad for not specifying but I dunno man you're quite schizo.

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

They can already fucking print it infinitely, how could they possibly care about it to begin with? It's just a tool of goyim oppression.

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

#onk #onk

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

THIS

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

cringe and bluepilled my dearest of friends

you still need to Go 👉 Back ⬅️

no excuse can save you

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

Right there.
I noticed, while going through hundreds of hours of protests over the past years, the vast, yet subtle contrast (underlying the many obvious ones) between the Left and Right.
Walking through the Right crowd, folks are engaged, debating, mingling, laughing, acting fucking human. Stroll through the herd on the Left, and everyone is silent, dressed dark, looking at their feet, miserable. FEARFUL.
PARANOID
They have generated so many asinine, paradoxical, and arbitrary social "rules", that they can't sneeze the wrong way without the terror of offending one of the more snappy lemmings, and getting jumped by their own mob.
Utterly paralyzed. Not even human anymore. NPC is not just a meme.
"a flame without oxygen" -user
good stuff.

unsanitary

Attached: bodygood.jpg (59.35 KB, 749x500)

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

lololololololololololololololololololololololol

Attached: fash-tags-rgbgbwrtgnwrtn.jpeg (116.46 KB, 1125x810)

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

waffles are implicitly White

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

That picture is fake and gay.

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

no u

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

Attached: dead05-28-02.44.18.jpg (178.14 KB, 1080x1920)
Attached: PicsArt-05-28-02.54.24.jpg (56.17 KB, 290x429)

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

dont forget that tim pool is center LEFT, and always sides against whites that take our own side and advocate for our interests. his video footage from protests is used to attack our guys.

consider him antifa

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

Good job, keep going.

Attached: nazi-trump.png (485.64 KB, 540x735)

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Just saying.

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

Attached: nintys-1559001642744.mp4 (4.04 MB, 1080x1920)

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

consider him antifa
No, consider people who are actually antifa, antifa. You dumb faggot.

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

a gold star for effort kike. you have no argument. the facts are on my side. he also called martyr james fields a "terrorist"

kill yourself kike

Attached: jude-star-jew.gif (21.69 KB, 788x813)

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

Center left or not I recognize a useful man when I see one. He has gentley pushed hard left folks back toward center and even center right consistently without any extreme doublespeak of great note. He has done more to push the window rightward than many others that actually identify themselves as right.

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

Murdoch Murdoch's "Yellow Dawn" made a good joke out of your point.

"Ry yew serr dis? Yew roos money!"

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

you have no argument.
The argument is call something that actually is something rather than incorrectly lumping people together, kind of like how people here are thought to be the "alt-right" when there is no "alt-right".

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

I listen to Tim breddy much every day. He gets called out for having those last couple bluepill hangups like "oh, I can't support any ethnostates because nobody would let me into one". He'll never be -our goy-, I get that, but who the fuck stays informed by comparing news in an echo chamber? I'm not a fucking SJW.
Tim is the only journalist I actually trust to act somewhere impartially, even if he finds my politics disgusting. I find hapas gross, so, we're even.

Attached: 471.jpg (73.62 KB, 613x606)

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

SHILLS FUCKING EVERYWHERE. GOOD JOB ANONS. FAGGOT JOINING IN LATE NIGHT EU TIME. MEME AWAY FAGGOTS, IT'S FUCKING WORKING

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

Sounds pretty clever. Still not going to watch your worthless YouTube trash, shill.

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

shill
I'm taking a shit bucko, there's a difference.

Attached: d302c777ca0783b3392cee57b7941e1c22b17ff9e9a561b48caefe72d58a812e.png (48.38 KB, 830x1000)

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

Attached: Brought-back-Jim-Crow.png (1.37 MB, 1357x698)

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

I assumed everyone here is posting on the toilet like me.

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

Filtered.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

Maybe we should add another layer, like start a fake campaign to get the "#" changed to something like "&" to thwart the ebil fas#ists. Because the "&" means "and," and implies inclusiveness, we could try to push to change it to

&StopHashtag
&StopUsingHateHashtag
&ChangeHashtagNow

and see how far it could go.

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

Sounds incredibly IQ and worthless.

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

low IQ, rather

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

Sounds interesting in thought, but people already recognize the #, you can't just reprogram masses with a quick fix. Let the gaylords fix it for themselves if it bothers them so much.

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

_"The latest development in widespread neonazzeeeeeeebadguyism is usage of the ampersand as a dog whistle. "And, per se, and" being symbolic of intersecting identities and/or causes being detrimental to european people in various ways. In the context of "[the jews]&[moloch]" or "[feminism]&[the democratic party]", the alt right seeks to discreetly mark targets as subversive.

Attached: ampersands-macosx.gif (10.72 KB, 500x750)

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

it's not about giving them a solution, it's about making leftists do dumb shit, like getting a pet to do tricks

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

Stop being such a faggot and just brainstorm a little like we're in second grade again.

Attached: 60905482-imagination-thinking-ideas-creativity-suggestion-concept.jpg (111.87 KB, 1300x780)

Noah Price
Noah Price

This is exactly it. It doesn't really matter if they try to 'make it their own' like free bleeding or if they're ostensibly in on the joke at some point. It's that you made "media professionals" say something dumb to normies and we didn't even have to put on pants.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

You are correct. It's just communists with a new nametag.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

Attempt to call another user low IQ
Fail and reveal your own low IQ

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

Play this up. For teh lulz.
Can't allow there to be any successful white people
A C C E L E R A T E
The more disenfranchised white people are, the easier it is to point out the rich Jew

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

I mean, have you ever had a black waffle?

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

dude, what if we, like, replaced the hashtag with the ampersand for some reason?
wouldn't that be &based
Forgive my momentary lapse in typing, but that guy is a certified fucking moron.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

I went to Roscoe's. It's just KFC-tier yardburd and IHOP-lel waffles. Nothing special other than guaranteed niggardry.

Isaiah Gomez
Isaiah Gomez

Control the media, control the world. Don't get me started about their presence in TV, radio, digital, etc. They come in sheep's clothing, i.e. legally change their names or use kiked anglo names that most people don't associate with their tribe. They cozy up to anyone with shekels, undermine them, profit; disappear. Where did my "friend" Mr. X go? (as the company crumbles from within) Answer: He was never your friend. He already moved on to his next conquest. He doesn't put down roots or act in good faith.

I think this is why so many normies supported creating a state for Israel. (Some idiots still support them (((unironically)))). 'Maybe if they weren't constantly on the run, getting kicked out of other countries hundreds of times… they'd stop being parasites. Finally settle down'.

It doesn't work that way. They are fire ants… they form a nest, raid the local resources, then abscond. Most insects (even parasites) don't do business like that. They don't kill their host.
99% find their niche in the local ecology. The fire ant seeks only to destroy and grow as much as possible, resources be damned. Roaches are another good example of insects who grow exponentially until they die out, or get exterminated… quite an arduous task. You miss a handful and they will infest the environment again in a few years. #

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

underrated

Parker King
Parker King

Yep, I used to live for Sunday morning breakfast at IHop with the family and neighbors. Around the year 2000 the niggers came. They would line up 50 deep for a seat, were as obnoxious as a full pig stye, and made this beloved experience a memory over night. Lots of folks still lament that important ritual of ours. It's now lost to the past, but with luck, it awaits resurection.

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

Attached: #eil#itler.gif (10.61 MB, 509x640)

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

There are so many versions of this story, across all socioeconomic strata and geographic variations. The America your grandparents told you stories about, but you could never figure out where to find it. Now we know where it went and why.

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

The hashtag is close to the Garda de fier (iron guard) symbol except it's made of 4 complete squares instead of one complete square

Attached: R-188905-1475510277-1966.jpg (58.57 KB, 600x600)
Attached: Corneliu-Zelea-Codreanu-Color.jpg (38.64 KB, 564x719)

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

Well there's Tarrant posting, and then there's (((Tarrant Posting))), which both reference Saint Brenton, but use his actions to convince you of very different things.

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

me and my white folk used to line up like cattle at (((IHOP))) for our injection of hot fat carbs
This is specifically what makes us want to kill you.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

Who did this shop?

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

propublica.org/article/how-some-of-americas-richest-towns-fight-affordable-housing?utm_source=pocket-newtab#comments
We all like to think the commies and their enablers will eventually get the MUHDIYUCK and come to their senses, but it'd be after every bastion of White middle class security is smashed on the altar of progressive apathy.

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

You're either an elitist piece of shit or a yurpfag elitist piece of shit. You can play hardass online all you like, but you're empty inside if you never had a fun, innocent family tradition. The sort of shit you see in Norman Rockwell paintings or a Mormon picnic.

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

Just like racemixing, adding chocolate to the batter makes a dark waffle.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

Why aren't you posting the real images?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.2 MB, 1235x829)

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

I feel sorry for folks like this. I mean I remember it well, like it was yesterday. The family would line up to go eat at the IHop with all the neighbors. Everyone with a smile on their faces and the twinkle of recognition in their eyes for everyone standing waiting with you. This is a large community of 30,000 or so. Your name would be called and as you were taken to your table EVERYONE whether you knew them or not would look up and give you that look, a look of brotherhood and sisterhood, a look of mutual understanding as you walked by. Folks would pull masses of tables together and it would become a communal ritual in short order. The adults and older teens at one large group of tables and the children raising hell in their own little kingdom. Many times they'd just sit quietly and listen to the main group of tables discussions. Seats constantly emptying only to be imediately refilled by smiling happy White folk who felt blessed to be there. It really was Rockwell like, even up till then in the late 90's! I can imagine it was a rarity then, and a seeming unicorn now.
Folks like him have a hard time believing it was real. But their is no White community that still has any continuity that cant have this even today. Selecting a place that is suitable, and going door to door explaining what's trying to be created. It can happen if folks want it.
It was equal housing that killed our community. That along with filthy Democrats shifting minorities around to secure favorable districting and thus voter turn out in their favor. Extremely low cost loans offered to niggers that lived 25, 50, even 100 miles away. Niggers that had no business moving into our community. Niggers that came with no jobs and no connections at all to the community. Niggers that would have to travel a good ways back where they came from just to be In a culture they felt comfortable in. Niggers that were relocated with a purpose and many strangely traveling 40 minutes or more only to have breakfast on Sunday in our town. It don't take a weather vane to know which way the wind blows.
Dont get me wrong now, I am a racist but I'm not a vindictive or hateful racist. But I am a determined racist. I fully support a separate but equal policy. A hundred mile buffer between mine and yours seems reasonable to me. But the Niggers are chasing the freebies and are under marching orders from WHITE Democrats of all people. . Living on the dole is the only thing they know. There is a handful of what I will respectfully call "black" folk who 100% agree with this separate but equal policy. But they're a persecuted minority for obvious reasons. The only time Niggers have to deal with replacement is when an area begins to gentrify and their poor, kept lazy asses are pushed out. It's about the only time they will experience what countless White communities have been subjected to for decades.
The ONLY way to stop and reverse this is to eviscerate the socialist Democrats and hard core progressives. This is how we go about that. Taking back the majority White vote before it's too late. Once Niggers get a taste of honest separate but equal policies they will never want it any other way again. However they are going to have to be dragged to that trough and forced to take that drink and take that taste. And by God if I have to fight them to make it happen then fight I will!

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

Imagine the absolute boredom in Tel Aviv.

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

Got a little fedbaity at the end, but everything else is spot on. It's 100% true that this forced integration is an elaborate gerrymandering/replacement scheme funded on boomer tax dollars.
You don't have to like it, but you will acknowledge it as the truth. This is the engineered situation we've been left with. Lie after lie is stacked up and by the time people caught on enough to say shit the commies started saying "racism" like a simple psychological concept like "own group preference" is as fake as "biological gender" or "political correctness". It's almost like they were wrong the whole time.

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

Yeah, I'm work'n on that.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

And still, Google mistakes blacks for gorillas.
mistakes

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

/leftypol/ is just a bizzaro world version of Zig Forums that desperately tries to imitate what we create.

they wish so badly that they could be as powerful as us. but as it has always been, the judeo bolshevik cult cannot come up with anything organically.

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

cannot come up with anything organically
makes you wonder why they want free gibs

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

underrated quads while posting four fours

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

Lol didn't even notice. Even better that it's 5's on a post about 4's. This is numerology I can rub my penis to.

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

This is really because of the bbc thread that is gone now.

No homo in any thinkable way.

It is normal to be interested in other races. Even especially the same sexe.

With Asians, they are more initiate.

Brown people are just interesting in a way.

To begin with to anyone, no matter the background.

Attached: rainno-flag.png (11.96 KB, 125x83)

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

Hey, faggot, this is the post you're looking for:

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

Imagine if some other right wing shooter did this symbol in court like Tarrant did the OK sign. Liberal and media heads would explode! The hash tag is now a symbol of white supremacy lol. god these people are so dumb and gullible. Proves how insane the left wing is.

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

Left can't meme because their entire ideology is based on lies.
You can't meme false hoods.
Where are the climate change memes? There aren't any because there is hard data indicating rising temperatures.
The best anti abortion meme was "My borders my choice" and even that only converged on a libertarian view point where you choose closed borders and allow abortion.
Where are the Christian memes? There aren't any because it's mediaeval larping. Compare that to "kike on a stick", "desert culters" and other pol quips. They work because they're closer to reality.
Where are the memes supporting war in middle east? Where are the memes about drug prohibition?
The left can't meme, doesn't mean the right can either. All memes are libertarian/ancap memes. Because there lies truth.

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

Attached: lol.png (408.93 KB, 640x648)

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

This is too much, we're literally in kikes alternate reality. This is too much fun. This is one of the days you actually miss your degenerate friends you used to tweet or facebook spam so you could actually "raise awareness" for the ultimate FASHion.

webm related

Attached: joe-rogan-is-gay.webm (1.98 MB, 490x360)

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

what effect is this?

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

Attached: 1543746694078.jpg (44.89 KB, 430x304)

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

Someday someone is going to regret that feel.

Attached: Hatred-Is-A-Gift-As-Much-As-Love.webm (3.87 MB, 640x352)

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

Attached: Joe-Rogans-a-Cuck.jpg (1.1 MB, 1264x4744)

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

Attached: 3456.jpg (119.48 KB, 1200x819)
Attached: 4567.jpg (243.94 KB, 987x1276)
Attached: 5678.jpg (203.71 KB, 840x1250)
Attached: 1234.jpg (71.41 KB, 1200x800)
Attached: 2345.jpg (106 KB, 1200x819)

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

Attached: 8901.jpg (282.66 KB, 1200x800)
Attached: 9012.jpg (95.66 KB, 670x890)
Attached: 6789.jpg (286.22 KB, 1200x800)
Attached: 7890.jpg (286.05 KB, 1200x800)

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

Attached: 456.jpg (236.8 KB, 1200x800)
Attached: 567.jpg (75 KB, 1200x800)
Attached: 123.jpg (150.42 KB, 1200x800)
Attached: 234.jpg (155.2 KB, 1200x800)
Attached: 345.jpg (235.63 KB, 1200x800)

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

Oh go fuck off you fucking jew. Everyone here knows you cucks all come from some faggot dicksword because no one just mass spams this photoshopped shit out of nowhere unless they're faggot shills

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

First time I saw the 'milk is racist' meme I thought 'they'll never fall for that!' Now I am a wiser, sadder man.

Attached: bimbo1.jpg (148.31 KB, 736x1104)

David Butler
David Butler

You have to be on the right side of this image to meme.

Attached: truth.jpg (62.34 KB, 975x567)

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

bro thats kind of cringe

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

Attached: rainbowhash1.JPG (179.88 KB, 1134x1276)

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

twitter.com/realdanjordan/status/1133203002959880193
you guys need to check this video

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

implying we don't all use discord

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

What does it mean?
I don't know, but I'll reee about it anyway
Says it's been going on for months. I'm confused, it says it's already a hate symbol according to the ADL

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

Eventually all human speech will be considered hate speech.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (711.59 KB, 1200x1156)

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

all bullshit

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

we need to start accusing people of being racist for using hashtags, the time is now

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

Esoteric Fascism Detected

Attached: D7mDLf9X4AAr9vF[1].mp4 (104.06 KB, 498x498)

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

Eventually saying “hi” is going to be a hate symbol next, keep it up anons!

Attached: 1044A6FE-631E-45B7-B99F-1D0395669FC1.png (1.04 MB, 1136x640)

William Bell
William Bell

It is hate speech in finland

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

Your wait is over

Attached: hi.JPG (56.21 KB, 850x409)

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

esoteric
Fuck mein filters got reset.

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

HI-tler.
Sieg HI-eil.

Explain.

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

Millions of Whites are suffering from poverty, unemployment, sickness, homelessness, dispair and agony.

They have no where to go, no one to help them as Whites have no one representing them. The State tells them to fuck off because they are White. I see this first hand daily in real life.

You did this White Nationalists/Alt Right

with your larping, Nazi porn, vulgar mentally ill politics and doxing/derailing every attempt by Whites to create something that would work. You are the real enemy of Whites. You created the political climate for this to happen. And you continue to give aid and comfort to our enemies who wish to exterminate us by forever denying our right to self defense.

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

"Our Hate will destroy, and create Empires"

I like that.
This is a GREAT aggressive concept to meme.
Does this spark any meme ideas among you autistic masterminds?

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

Just STFU already.

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

Attached: 12.jpg (41.41 KB, 460x425)

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

Breathing through your nose could possibly suffice. If we can suggest that breathing through your nose makes you a greedy jew (from the idea that jews have big noses because air is free, anything like that) imagine how hilarious that would be if we reduce the left to literal mouthbreathers. Not as good as killing off breathing in its entirety but still one step forward.

Attached: ( ̄ー ̄).gif (1.18 MB, 209x180)

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

You did it guys, you saved the white race and solved the JQ by making the media run stupid stories. Based and redpilled. Demographic issues? They're all solved. Everything is perfect and fixed now. We're not still being genocided in our own countries or anything, don't worry about that. Hey, next let's all meme toilet paper as white supremacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kill yourself.

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

Why are (((you))) so triggered Ezekiel?

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

If you're aiming to get more retarded than this, you'll be hard pressed. However, now I'm morbidly curious as to what your twisted, subhuman, spick bitch mind comes up with next.
We all need some cringe sometimes so we can contrast the success of what we, as actual humans, can create.
Thank you, leaf blowing beanigger.
We would not have awakened to take back our rightful place without shit stains like you who don't know when to quit. Or that you should never have fucked with us to begin with.
There is a silent wrath, that, if you could see, you would not be anywhere near any of us.
Go home.

This world is still ours.
We simply have to close our fist.
Do you know the danger you are in?

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

You're here because your frightened. You're frightened because…

…what we do is working.
The Toys go Winding Down, yid.
We're coming.

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

instant reply so canned it may as well be a bot
There is no peaceful solution. You accomplish nothing by making shitty unfunny memes. But of course, this is nu/pol/. Everyone that so much as suggests taking actually effective action is a "fed" or a "kike shill". Tarrant is "Mossad" and so are Bowers, Evolva, Pierce, and Hitler. Don't do anything ever, goy. Do stupid memes that accomplish nothing while your race dwindles to single-digit percentages in your own nations.

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

"please mr. state, i'll suck black cock for a house"
cuckservatives confirmed as the real OG pimps

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

what we do is working
Yes, it is working. You're successfully distracting and deradicalizing nu/pol/ anons that may otherwise follow the lead of those like Tarrant and Hitler into epic halfchan mutt memers.

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

You accomplish nothing by making shitty unfunny memes.
You only hurt yourself when you KNOW you're lying.
"Funny" and "Edgy" is what attracts the youth. Without the youth, we're already done.
Patience, user. I want to pop skulls more than most of you, I can guarantee you this. I have had my ENTIRE WORLD burned to ash by these parasites way more than once. I'm running out of things to lose.
However, without a tipping point of public awareness, Tarrants and Hitlers get isolated, demonized, and eliminated.
War is always a multi front endeavor. If you aren't a strategist, then be a Warrior, BUT WAIT UNTIL THE WARRIOR ARCHETYPE IS CALLED UPON BY OUR ANCESTRAL SPIRIT!
I trust that our Blood will know when is right.
Until then, I will continue to pester, expose, annoy, and cause fear and paranoia in my enemies to force them into premature action, unforeseen change, scrambling lies and propaganda, and forcing their authoritarian hand against my sleepy Volk, still ignorant, and trusting of these hidden parasites.
All the while, Gen Z is laughing their asses off, discovering the hole that we popped in the shit they've been spoonfed, and the guidance and leadership they require to be prepared for the inevitable war to come.
You'll get your chance for blood, you brainlet. I'm right there with you. Until then, let the "Administrators" continue with our "Diplomacy".
Look around, just below the mainstream static.
We are winning.
Be patient.
Do your pushups.
You're on deck…

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

Besides, if you want to Remove Kebab, go for it. No one is stopping you.
The edgy memes, and Blood Warnings don't mean shit without guys like you to back them up in minecraft.
Everything any of us do is done to achieve the same end, and it is ALL necessary and welcome.
We all have an important position is this unArmy.
There are no leaders here.
"Project Mayhem. You choose your own level of involvement."

Disclaimer: Zig Forums is a board of peace.

Go have some fun, user.

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

my ig

Attached: jack.jpg (198.55 KB, 500x500)

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

so that's what's going on
yeah this whole thing is too forced so i believe it's done with ill intent

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

Introvert joke

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Qtard=tier posting
newlines for nearly every single sentence
You are not a natural and organic poster.

Evan Green
Evan Green

It's just a game. The media is the lolcow. We will get our lols from the highest people we can.

Attached: 1543652737669.png (849.22 KB, 758x802)

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

Lol what a fag. He probably sucked Tim's kimchi dog after that episode.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

I feel
Logic doesn’t care about your feelings, user.

Bam! I just owned you like Shapiro owns the libs!

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

It's called proper grammar, dipshit.
I won't ever apologize for being properly educated, you fucking spoon. I feel sorry so many of you had to suffer the retardation of the (((Frankfurt))) model of "education".
Along with that comes the understanding of argumentation, and debate. The Socratic Method. Trivium and Quadrivium.
Meaning, you fucking retard, what you just posted was not an argument, and a waste of a spot on this board. Two spots, actually, because you forced me to explain. Are you capable of addressing anything I've said, or is this idiocy all that can be expected from you?
How stupid do you feel now? Foolish in front of the entire class, and recorded for posterity in the archives of Zig Forums?

Stop being a fucking bump in the road, faggot, and lurk.
Educate yourself before embarrassing us all again, nigger brain.

Attached: fucksake.jpg (27.92 KB, 500x542)

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

Shit's so easy

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

rambling schizophrenic bullshit and creating a new line for every sentence is "proper grammar"
Try again.

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

This is a good idea.

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

no u

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

No wonder he's never goncerned about his marriage. She's a beard. Thanks, user. I listen to him all the time, but if I had heard about his racemixing, I'd have been shitpoasting in the comments for years.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

So #Metoo means 'I am also a Nazi?'

Good to know.

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

Railroad to Auschwitz is too much in my opinion but the top part is very memable

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

/bimbo/ is where I drain my bag.

Attached: 9o0oetj1w3m21.jpg (80.6 KB, 1080x586)

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

D for effort, /trannypol/. For a group which is constantly accused of being 'reactionary', you choose this moment to claim "u guise started it."

Attached: at-least-you-tried.png (68.85 KB, 413x549)

Adrian White
Adrian White

Kill yourself zeemaps meetup boomer fed kike kikestian schizo niggerloving femikike.

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (189.66 KB, 1302x444)

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

Authoritarianism is bad
Boomers like you should an hero. Take some cops with you.

John Myers
John Myers

Aother strawman, nigger? You fucks are so ignorant it hurts. Not even worth correcting your idiocy. Go sit in the corner, and wait until someone gives you a gun, and points you in the right direction, little one. Until then, STOP TRYING TO THINK, FAGGOT! You're out of your element.
It's all so tiresome.

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

kek'd

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

Agreed, each gives according to his means

William Brown
William Brown

Attached: FashTagBonanza.gif (3.74 MB, 2000x2000)

Cooper James
Cooper James

Leftists are at the end of the day just imitating Jewish parasitic behavior

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

Attached: DE-IO3HUIAA2i4Q.jpg (63.4 KB, 854x457)

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

Good way to spread the movement would be to link #fashtag to other high traffic #, like metoo or some climateshit all the schoolkids are into right now

Attached: fashtag1.jpg (37.63 KB, 520x613)
Attached: fascism-conquers-the-web.jpg (193.99 KB, 1200x493)

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

1 more

Attached: Speech-to-Iron-Guard.png (458.24 KB, 1344x1012)

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

You people are off the chain. Bump

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

You think there's anything similar to the hashtag thing or milk or the ok sign we can do with the ADLs own logo? something like 'aryan defence league' or something more creative, you guys are better at this shit than me I just thought it would be the funniest one yet if the literal ADL was associated with nazis #ADL

Attached: adl-logo.png (33.07 KB, 2040x985)

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

Funny you bring ADL up, I got this from their site

Attached: Rascist-white-supermacists.png (477.02 KB, 618x320)

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

youtube.com/watch?v=FJ-hQ4HfUy8

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

bomp

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

Attached: faget.png (7.03 KB, 332x290)

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

Attached: disregardisuckcox.png (21.68 KB, 499x490)

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

not available in the uk

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

BWAHAAAHAHAA!!
It's habbening, lads!

LOOK HOW FUCKING PARANOID THEY ARE!!
…over a #ashtag.
BWAHAAAAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!

You glorious bastards deserve an ovation!

Attached: rideKaliYuga.jpeg (51.75 KB, 400x362)

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

Illiterate faggot change your country location to USA

Attached: britfags-.-.png (29.07 KB, 319x405)

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

Attached: irontag.png (328.05 KB, 583x298)

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

/leftypol/ actually thinks they can co-opt this meme lmao such low energy faggots

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

Attached: 1af3d2f65d1d93e569c80b46987dd81ad6a196fccef619f6c55a41c453912bf4.png (110.89 KB, 686x940)

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

#

Attached: build-that-wall.png (201.34 KB, 512x512)

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

tl:dr
(pic related)

The contrast is stark and hilarious. We are surrounded by retards, lads. How did we let this happen?

Attached: vintagekek.jpeg (48.04 KB, 570x761)

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

I mean, what do you expect from the same board that is full of degenerate furfaggots and trannies

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

/leftypol/ hates to be reminded that NatSoc is the only true Socialist movement.

Attached: strassertag.png (16.02 KB, 780x129)

John Lee
John Lee

What do you expect from a world made up them?

fucking kek

Attached: C.Worldresurrected-.png (368.49 KB, 644x500)

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

If you haven't got a VPN (why not) or don't want to change IPs, use Epic browser just for these cases as its IP is in Singapore

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

Jim Tool can't say 'Nazi' on jewTube? Amazing what some people will do for their shekels

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

can someone correct this poster to spell "Connor" as "Conner"? I looked up H-Town and it appears it's spelled with one O and an -er at the end. We look stupid if we can't even spell niggers' surnames right.

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

FYI Finland down also. I get around already

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (39.18 KB, 891x755)

Juan King
Juan King

Kayja Rose Connor
Is that even her name anymore? Found article…
admin.iloveoldschoolmusic.com/h-towns-dino-passed-away-but-his-daughters-beautiful-grown-up-now-2/
Her name is Kayja Nichole Rose Rogan and she is a very beautiful young lady who inherited the singing ability of her Pops.

Sounds like BOTH she and her dad took Rogan's surname when they married in 2009.

Kayja is described as Rogan's 15 year old stepdaughter on 26 January 2012, so in 28 January 2003 when Keven died it would've been 2 days before her 6th birthday.

Keven was in the car with a pregnant fiance named Teysha so it's not like Jessica Ditzel was widowed or anything, she'd already been abandoned.

Rogan's daughter wasn't born until 2008 so he didn't impregnate the nigger's leftovers until 2007, four years after Kayja's dad died.

She doesn't appear to use it professionally though: instagram.com/ggoldencurlss/?hl=en

sportsgossip.com/meet-joe-rogans-black-step-daughter-kayja-rose/ is interesting…
Jessica Rogan was previously with Jessica Schimmel, and her maiden name is the key to finding information about her. She is the daughter of comedian Robert Schimmel, and dated Joe for many years before they finally tied the knot. Born June 28, 1978, Jessica Rogan’s age is 40.

Which was it, Schimmel or Ditzel? Was she married before Joe? Doesn't sound like she'd married Keven to become Jessica Conner.

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

they must have made up ashtag

its called a FASHTAG YOU DUMB NIGGERS

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

Not available in Finland either.

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

I've been called a racist for not saying hello, ironically though even if I said hello nobody would say hello back. Non whites want me to be respectful when they are just plain rude, that's not how any of this works.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

cmon, I need more feedback for this brilliant idea

Attached: adl5-(1).png (67.69 KB, 2344x1099)

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

#WHITE NATIONALISM IS A MENTAL ILLNESS

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

wow, I think she secretly wants to fuck her dead dad

Attached: Kayja-Rose-re-her-dad.png (563.47 KB, 826x572)

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

Yeah yeah, so is being a like, enjoy your schizophrenia, looks like it's already kicking in

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

Obviously I meant kike

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

not linking to every post in the thread

this is why you lose

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

CNN=Coons & Niggers Network.
Apple products are White, so using them is White superererermacist.
Wearing pants is misogynist.

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

they must have made up ashtag
its called a FASHTAG YOU DUMB NIGGERS
When they make a mistake - don't interrupt pour accelerant on the flames of their kvetching.

Attached: hashtray.png (1.03 MB, 1600x1200)

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

Heh. You missed a meeting with the rabbi. There's no such thing as mental illness anymore. That's why it's fine for him to suck your inbred peepee while you fantasize about your hook-nosed Mommy shitting in your mouth

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

#WHITE NATIONALISM IS A MENTAL ILLNESS
"If you want to have certain types of mental illnesses, orthodox judaism is definitely the best religion for you." - Rabbi Dr. Henry Abramson

Attached: Judaism-Mental-Health-ShabbetaiTsvi17thcentury-DrHenryAbramson.mp4 (8.21 MB, 640x480)

Eli Green
Eli Green

believe

Attached: croat-an-hero.webm (6.9 MB, 1280x720)

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

speak for yourself you low IQ pawn, >130 or qtfo

Attached: withAgeComesResponsiblity.JPG (25.6 KB, 377x358)

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

wow, I think she secretly wants to fuck her dead dad
maybe she did and he was killed for being a pedo?

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

Welcome to Goyim Junction

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

Control the media, control the world.

Vox popoli, vox dei.

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

Around the year 2000 the niggers came.
There are so many versions of this story

The atomization of society happened a lot quicker then I imagined thanks to the popularity of the internet. Also, in the Clinton years airfare was massively cheap and without the TSA flying was semi-bearable.

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

traveling 40 minutes or more only to have breakfast on Sunday in our town.

user, they were dealing drugs.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

Reminder nipsey hustle was killed for this very reason.
He touched Wayne's kid.

Mason Long
Mason Long

lol great image. "Get in, loser, we're building a reich"

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

(((CAPITALISTS))) - replace A with hexagram.
Think you guys can work with this? Could also tie into [email protected]'s "A world without J3ws", original title is "on the j3wish question" I think, not sure. You could do work with links to it.
resist.com/Onlinebooks/Marx-WorldWithoutJews.pdf

amazon /World-Without-Jews-Karl-Marx/dp/0806529539
Funny Jeff hasn't banned this one yet. Where are the protests?

Speaking of which, there's a good book out there on some of the esoterics of the origins of money you all might find inspiring.

you tube:
/watch?v=ffIdV5YSIsw

While I'm here, this # things is great. You all roll with clowns bro. Shit's cash, love it. Keep it up. As well the @ thing, push that too.
@fricans. LOL just kidding, this is b-bbbbad news, should get all emails of media and the @DL and file a BUNCH of reports on all this rubbish, bah!
"Don't be #ateful! says Tucker! On TONIGHT @ 11!"

Needs IRL ops, ala It's [email protected] To Be White before it'll be unavoidable for the news.

Best luck to you all, keep it up! If we all get creative and work, even in a decentralized manner, organically we will impact the culture, and you all know what flows down from that. Fire up those sock puppets if you feel like you have a reasonable space of free time. But don't let things like this consume all your time, you must always use your time in the most maximum impact way you can conceive of. But hey if you're some random nigga and you just want to mess around and don't have to worry about no kids or whatever your situation entails, you'll know who you are.

Terrance Mckenna: "Stop consuming images and start making them." in other words, it is time to shoop the whoops. Shoop the entire world in a 4th Reich Whoop. A New Whoop Order if you may. The Council on Clown Relations even. The International MEME Fund. NAZI: Nationalist Anti-Zionism Institute.

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

I wonder how chilled out stoners will be if the ADL come for them? Let's find out…
HASH FOUR TWENTY
tfw you connect two memetic universes (even if the other is degenerate).

Attached: hash420.png (1.17 MB, 1600x1600)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (596.04 KB, 1280x720)

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

#eil #itler born April 20th
hash joint lit at 4:20pm

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

Harambe's killing was 28th wasn't it, 1 day after his birthday. Let's wish him a peaceful late birthday.

Attached: harambe.png (1.35 MB, 776x800)

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

can we heil the fashtag?
the answer is yes.
yes we can:
/

Attached: adolf-hitler.jpg (16.46 KB, 372x271)

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

Fuck off, (((Shapiro))). We don't want (((Noahide laws))) here.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

#

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

@DL changed their logo at the end of 2018. So the new one is currently being rolled out.
I hope it doesn't get co-opted.

Attached: at-ADL.png (110.83 KB, 1027x1200)

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

What about the illuminati pyramid hand sign.
Could make it symbolize Aryan superiority and the 14 words. 4 fingers for the triangle and ten fingers total = 14.

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

Every single sign could symbolize Aryan superiority if you think hard enough

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

Yes. But how about the second idea? The 14 words one?

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Yes, keep feeding me free content.

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

Takes out several birds with one stone, actually. Has the potential to wake up any leftist or shut them up since they'd be horrible antisemites, along with ridding some here of the dumb dichotomy that jewish capitalism is the answer to destroying communism

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

Attached: DAL.png (73.91 KB, 2032x2008)

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

This would assravish them and be a good redpill. Please mem it user.

C✡pit✡lism

(((C✡pitalist)))

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

not pic related

off topic sage

Attached: adl-merchandise.png (37.81 KB, 1200x1200)

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

Attached: ALDI-2017.png (87.63 KB, 1200x1440)

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

You fuckers are on to something! Keep 'em coming!

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

This shit hurts my brain just to look at.

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

Stop Racist Nazi Apartheid Israel

bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/ (ES)
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal

#BDS
#IsraeliApartheidWeek
#StopArmingColonialism
#StopArmingIsrael
#RightToBoycott

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

No problem, user. Much respect for this meme campaign.

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

Attached: AryanDeathLobby.png (36.86 KB, 800x500)

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

Gross, you faggot. Stop associating me with kikestan. GTFO of here with your limpwristed commie shit.

Lucas White
Lucas White

I unironically believe this as it benefits the leftist journos who are able to use it for more clicks.

William Rogers
William Rogers

true kek

Attached: ;asdlkfj;ljkdf.gif (2.03 MB, 304x226)

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

This is the one tweet that's blowing up over the past 2 days you know what to do boys
twitter_com/jondelarroz/status/1132712415542382592

Also don't forget to
#EIL
A
R
A
M
B
E

Owen Price
Owen Price

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fashtag
Two womps.

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

Attached: 5f63b3ad9cc6b72cb5ad1eac4ae7dff7d8c32e73f57b5bcccbb7fa3722d4ef91.png (285.55 KB, 645x597)

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

It's a self-ruse, the worst of all ruses.

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

b-but I don't want to get bamboozled.

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

Ocasio almost blew the whistle about this then she backtracked.
I am a certified CPA and I have done thousands of W7 applications with Illegal immigrants.
In the 2000s, Spanish media made viral this "defacto Anmesty".
You come to America illegally but you get a "Matricula Consular" aka consular card, plus the home country Birth certificate and you fill up the W7 form.
In 4 weeks, the Illegal gets a ITIN card.
He can now BUY A TRUCK, GET LOANS, CREDIT SCORE, CREDIT CARDS, BANK ACCOUNTS, HOME LOANS AND MORTAGE AND USE IT AS SSN.
Now, this was the little secret of the Clinton and Bush Administration. Congress in 1996 said ok to the IRS to allow this.
People can build a wall, but if this AMNESTY DOES NOT END, ILLEGALS WILL KEEP COMING.
Yes, EVERY ILLEGAL KID IS A TAX BREAK.
They submit a "Corrected 1040 ez" and they only need Birth certificates to prove existence of the kids.
Obviously they get tax credits and refunds.

SOURCE.
Spanish
irs.gov/es/forms-pubs/about-form-w-7
English
irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-w-7

americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/facts-about-individual-tax-identification-number-itin

P.S. thx halfchan and it'd be a shame if someone tweeted this info to the right place!

Attached: 1559095992310.jpg (101.92 KB, 1000x665)

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

did that guy died?

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

A master of the kebab-removal game.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

Reminder: this means 'black likes don't matter'

Attached: giphy.gif (372.93 KB, 186x266)

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

I really like this, user, so much so that I edited your work into a loop and added the Fallschirmjäger remix to it. I tried to make the focusing of the image in time with the music, but it was a bitch to do. I hope I haven't irritated anyone's autism.

Attached: flashyfash.webm (15.93 MB, 1080x1080)

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

The jew wants money above all because money is the mechanism by which he exerts control over the goyim. Money is what maintains the dominance of their media over independent media for money is used to shut down rising goy owned competition. Money is used to buy out our politicians and keep them in their pockets, providing them power over our government. Money is used to enslave our people via massive amounts of debt and interest. The threat of loss of money is one of their biggest means of control over individual citizens because without money there is no survival in our "civilization". MONEY, DEBT AND USURY IS THE VERY MECHANISM THROUGH WHICH THEY SUBJUGATE US. Without cash they have absolutely NOTHING to control people with. Jews want all non-jews as slaves, but without money this is unachievable. It's why they slaughtered Nazi Germany, Hitler freed the Germans from kike banking and removed from them the means of control over the German people, so they started a world war in order to punish them for doing so and immediately after they lost they reinstated their banking institutions to regain the control they lost. The jew wants money above all, because money, not charisma, strength or wisdom, is the means by which they rule us.
they can already print it infinitely
When that happened in Germany, the people had nothing to lose and a common enemy to rally against. If they print endlessly in the US, an economic collapse will only have the same result. When their money is worthless, their control is gone. When money is powerless, Jews have no power.

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

thank you user, really appreciate it, also you can do what you want with it, my autism doesn't get irritated by this kind of things.
i also like how you added the remix, it fits surprisingly.

eil
#
itler

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

Let's turn moths memes into white supremacist symbols!
Come on Zig Forums! We can do this!!!!!

Attached: 1538062767791-MothMeme.jpeg (992.91 KB, 3600x2025)

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

this meme has potential
if it goes far enough it could fuck up the lefts ability to make shit trend as to do so would force them to be a "racist"
leaving only right wing and skeptic/centrist voices to dominate

Attached: josesph-Goebells-best-quote-(1)-(1).jpg (34.08 KB, 850x440)

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

Attached: nazihashtag-(1).jpg (73.24 KB, 736x1046)

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

#

Attached: panzer-(1).jpg (31.67 KB, 480x305)

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

Good stuff.

Attached: good-morning-meme-11.jpg (134.44 KB, 1200x1169)

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Don't know if this has been posted but the Romanian iron guard sort of had this.

Attached: images-(2).png (503 B, 324x216)

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

based.

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

top notch.

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

Attached: DJNF.jpg (51.21 KB, 590x388)

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

If 5 posts in a row say "Trump is a lying narcissistic conman" I'll post my nudes: i.imgur.com/0Ur3CHy.jpg

Pic related is a clothed pic of me

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

Shut the fuck up cunt

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

No. Say it together now: TRUMP IS A LYING NARCISSISTIC CONMAN

i.imgur.com/pFrktOM.jpg

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

kill yourself faggot

Attached: KYS.mp4 (4.93 MB, 476x268)

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

No. Say it together now: TRUMP IS A LYING NARCISSISTIC CONMAN

i.imgur.com/nCVXsSJ.jpg

Remember 5 in a row gets nudes

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

SIEG HEIL

Attached: 27905832068-5b7e7fb14b-o.jpg (73.52 KB, 736x992)

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

did that guy died?
No, he leveled up to martyr hero.

ask me to whore and I'll whore myself out to you
No. Go away degenerate. It's deviants like you whoring out your integrity for attention why civilization is in the dire state it is today.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Attached: adl.JPG (357.59 KB, 2040x985)

Jose Young
Jose Young

Very good but a hashtag is just another name for "label" or "data category" or whatever, they're annoying but in some cases useful (i.e. sorting large amounts of data).

I say just go for the root.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-29-at-12.19.09-PM.png (41.15 KB, 620x578)

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

I say just go for the root.
You mean commit acts of terrorism?

Jose Green
Jose Green

Just Do It™

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

Would be a shame if we memed 5G as a hate symbol.

Attached: 5Gb.png (56.48 KB, 801x593)
Attached: based.png (397.99 KB, 3214x733)
Attached: MGS-VRT.png (798.24 KB, 1359x1707)

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

Milk as a nazi symbol wasn't ambitious enough. It should be good ol water next. Anything besides water is probably buying some jew's product anyways. And other races prefering nonwater products only makes them fatter. I think kikes might like that campaign, too, so it's a win for everyone. >goy fight the nazis by buying our vitamin water!

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

You can buy accounts online. Even Twitter verified. But the verified are expensive depending on the quality.
Twitter account with 15k followers verified goes for around $500+ but if you post memes early like the fashtag I'm sure antifa will start monitoring your account and will try to put it down once they recognize it's a reamplification account.
Social Media Account Graph analyzing will be much more common now especially during election time

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

Yes. His name was Slobodan Praljak and he was a Croatian hero in the war against Muslims.

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

Here is an interesting post from archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214640890/#214646276
What's important is the validation for this. Kikes on this board have been extremely nervous by this and people on twitter were also alarmed in the comments. What makes this meme so powerful is
1. the extremely high recognition value
2. it resembles the fascist Iron Guard symbol
3. there is a huge amount of redistribution channels and memes already around (especially from antifa) which focus on sensitizing the public on the swatiska symbol. Once a critical circulation volume of hashtag-fascism associated memes is circulating they won't have any other choice than to jump on the train and amplify the distribution.
This is a key point where any option they take will help fascism.
If they decide to spread it they'll be helping the redistribution and the manifestation of the meaning of the hashtag as a fascist symbol.
If they decide to do nothing then they will also help in multiple ways.
4. The same goes for Ad Agencies which will decide to not use any hashtags in their ads once a critical mass of articles associating it with fascism is around. This will amplify the meme again.
5. it's easy to draw and print which will make it extremely easy to use to reoccupy public space.
Any crossing will of the hashtag or any visual invalidation will imply and reamplify it's meaning
6. you can't just cross it over like other symbols because the hashtag is self-crossing in a sense
7. It has plausible deniability built in because it is already pre-associated with many other contexts like the hashtag on twitter, the hashtag symbol on everybodys keyboard or the hashtag button on mobile phones
8. At some point hashtags will be drawn on synagogues and jewish owned businesses which will force the media to associate it with fascism.
There are many more points but this is definitely the symbol of new fascism. It has been validated.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

I am a proud boomer who discovered the Jew was our enemy at age 4 in 1956 when I had a neighbor kid named Danny Singer that I played with and witnessed his evil kike ways expressing themselves. Once you see the pattern, you cannot unsee it.

David Thomas
David Thomas

Welcome Boomer Elder, have a Miller High Life and I'll cue up some Steely Dan

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

Just to make sure anyone can recognize hashtag as "hate symbol" you can use this animated gif as reference. :^)

I'm sure you guys can shitpost it to death in twitter, facebook and others.

Attached: Final.Fantasy.VII.full.632418-avatar.png (415.95 KB, 550x707)

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

Trump is God's Emperor of the United States. There, send nudes blondy

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

Get the fuck out.

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

If the kikes choose to ingnore this one it will only reveal their hypocrisy by choosing to ban the ok sign but not the hashtag.

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

Anonymous X from Deus Ex Human Revolution 2011
Are we just rats in a maze?

Attached: anonymousx.JPG (203.89 KB, 737x571)

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

based

Logan Young
Logan Young

surely one of you faggots can tell me?

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

if 5 comments in a row say "impeach trump" i'll post my nudes

i.imgur.com/71ipyFJ.jpg

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

This

There's a ton of high end names for fashion shit using the ampersand. If you guys can turn the ampersand into a fascist or better yet, an anti gay bigotry symbol that forced them to drop the "&" from their branding that would really be a substantial economic wound inflicted.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

qz.com/715267/there-are-practical-reasons-so-many-hipster-businesses-follow-the-exact-same-naming-structure/

Attached: download.png (3.25 KB, 225x225)

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

i'm surprised the (((MSM))) doesn't check to see if this shit is a 4chan/Zig Forums hoak

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

i've been up to (((CNN's))) headquarters into the (((fact-checking room))) and it looks like a bunch of people checking snopes or some shit

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

That sounds about right.

Jason Long
Jason Long

The MSM already knows it's a hoax, but they don't care. Just like the ok symbol, they will just say
yeah the chans are doing this ironically to mess with us
but not real ebil Nazis are doing it unironically
so the okay symbol really is super cereal guis

The same will happen with the hashtag

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

Here are a few modified original armbands to stick on people.

Attached: band3.png (510.04 KB, 733x500)
Attached: band2.png (250.41 KB, 495x329)

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

Based.

Attached: 0777d5100b1ff2a6ecd355b6bdfda6de2783c2317363c20b11f3a1092ef0f243.jpg (26.49 KB, 620x350)
Attached: 652abe2a3b64136748a18f753e4430f36f3e1b0b3f8231074c272b68be4c8ca6.jpg (263.51 KB, 1200x1200)

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

*than

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

The new B&N Nook’s ad has a mother-daughter duo who make that sign.

James Garcia
James Garcia

So this proves that leftists and kikes are 100% strategic in what they choose to be outraged and write articles about.
You could use this to attack the legitimacy of their ideology when it's so rigid and dogmatic yet they aren't willing to go through unlimited sacrifice to defend it while ruining people's livelihoods for disagreeing with it. But they'll just memory hole it.

Attached: Volkswagenjew.jpg (180.37 KB, 650x456)

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

#(((White Nationalism)))

Post more swastikas for me stupid White man

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

Wim Hof Aryan Master Breath.

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

fashtag
best tag

fashtag
fast tag

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

WTG!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-09-at-12.19.12-PM.png (809.09 KB, 868x600)

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

White Nationalism is the weapon Jews use to exterminate Whites

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

white nationalism is good for the health. I love it.

How can we make more research into why white nationalism is safe and good for the spirits? Thank god for the white race, or else non of this would be possible!

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

Attached: cronyism.JPG (58.67 KB, 1575x438)

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

Everything will be a hate symbol and it will be funny. Most leftists in the US are members of a capitalist hate organization started to keep chattel slavery in place to fuel textile mills filled with immigrants exploited for labor.

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

Why wouldn't it?

Twitter users are low IQ, subhuman vermin.

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

5G: The 5 goals of National Socialism (or Ethno-Nationalism)
1. Kill all jews
2…

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

2. Secure the existance of our people…
3. …and a future for white children
4…

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

1. Kill all jews
2. Kill all blacks
3. Kill all muslims (kkk)
4. Secure the existence of our people
5. And a future for white children

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

what do youi mean by your third point about the kkk and Muslims??

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

over 120 IQ
Whew! Made it by the skin of my teeth.

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

Nahtzee
don't you mean natal cis?;)

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

The Fashtag is also an element of the sacred railroad that leads to the camp of peace and honest work.
H
H

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

Descending Angel (1990)
Feat. Miguel Serrano

Fashtag is an element of the sacred railroad that leads to Purification Camps.
Fashtag is an element of the fence that keeps Jews inside Purification Camps.
Put Jews on this railroad and they'd end in the #ashtray.

Fashtag! Press F for HH, F488

LVL1 : Crosshair
LVL2 : 88
LVL3 : Iron Guard

┼┼
┼┼

┼┼┼
┼┼┼
┼┼┼

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

#Stormtards

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

▐►
▐■

Choo Choo
□□□.□□□.□□□.⌂□□☺
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡[MeinKamps]

Put in simpler terms…
The more you're told not to laugh, the more you'll laugh.
Hence the superiority of Zig Forums memes at the expense of the political correctness.
├┤├┤

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

ASSALUT!

Attached: MOSHED-2019-6-15-16-13-53.jpg (245.79 KB, 885x496)
Attached: MOSHED-2019-6-15-16-14-10.jpg (113.11 KB, 885x496)
Attached: MOSHED-2019-6-15-16-14-1.jpg (98.14 KB, 885x496)

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

└┤
┬ ┌
┘ ┴
├┐

So much truth in so few words.
Czech ur gayboard bro!!

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

Attached: b22a227cc5d48c50db4cc403f2ab29d5f482d19509b2217ce6c70ee0220af519.png (207.07 KB, 499x376)

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

Literally iron guard symbol
It's literally not though

Attached: 15F5C19B-A8F2-487D-B185-986B6311B872.png (1014 B, 360x218)

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

A good campaign for July would be 'Drug Abuse Pride month'. It parallels perfectly.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

fashtastic

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

how do i do this easily? The phone number verification seems to know if it's a temp number

Jackson James
Jackson James

Attached: 1.jpg (351.76 KB, 790x747)
Attached: 2.jpg (337.62 KB, 790x747)

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

speak for yourself you low IQ pawn, >140 or qtfo

Attached: 0d5a5fdff4e3108447a712c7edd95c2b6cd8a467cda887eb3b037d962e08e252.jpg (3.89 KB, 250x250)

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

# will only be fully acquired if we place it everywhere, irl and online, insert in many of our posts, spread the meme. It takes some effort but it would pay off.
Now look, this thread was sliding.
You're not doing it right faggots. Double down on the work.
#

John Davis
John Davis

I want to participate in this, but I don't want (((twitter))) to have my phone number. Wat do?

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

Nice

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

Looks good to me.

Attached: 8B958836-9AC2-4336-90A7-50AED956754D.jpeg (94.93 KB, 388x500)

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

what OS are you on?
if windows, fuck off.
if linux you just change things around a bit and create 10-50 of them and store the info offsite in a notepad.

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

You realize us 140-150 niggers are the dumbest genius' in the crowd? I'm thinking my new goal IQ is 139 that way I'm the smartest normie.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

getting antifa to beat up deaf people
Holy fucking shit, my sides will not recover. Imagine the cannibalistic potential of this. Making those fucking spastics ree out whenever they see sign language would be so fucking easy.

Attached: crazy.jpg (160.1 KB, 1280x720)