Subculture/Youth culture general

In this thread we will discuss the use of subcultures and youth cultures as a means to create a counter-cultural movement among the youngest generation that rebels against the establishment and all that is associated with it.

This movement can provide a sense of community and a shared unifying culture while also creating a form of cover that could be operated within with greater security (especially IRL).

This on top of the obvious benefits of recruiting the young into at the very least entertaining our ideas without being immediately repelled by them, giving us a presence in the meatspace (especially by the creation of a unique style of dress), creating an outlet for us to express ourselves via media (especially music), and many more.

The young want to rebel against this system, but have no real rebel community for them to join, movements of the past, like grunge, metal, punk, and goth served this purpose in the past, and despite what you may think of the idea, you cannot argue that it was not effective to give the disaffected a uniform, a soundtrack, a language, and it's very own culture, complete with it's own associated ideology, activities, aesthetic, media presence, and so on.

We need an offline presence more than ever right now, not only is the internet becoming less and less of a safe place for us, but people are being scared away from us by the official arbiters of truth that are still generally trusted for some reason, we need to go to them, and using rebellious tween and teens is a tried and tested tactic that is super effective every time it's been employed in the past.

As a recruitment tool, nothing is better than subcultures, get them young, and you will have permanently changed the way their mind sees you as an adult, not only will the quality of recruits be improved, but also the number, as those who most want something to belong to will have little competition outside of the subculture at this point in time.

as for how to do it, there are two schools of thought, and both should be pursued:
a. We take over or revive an existing or dead culture in our service, /polgoth/ is a notable attempt, as is /polpunk/ or /polmetal/, it's got the added bonuses of being readily recognizable with it's own community to build from, taking a weapon out of the hands of the enemy, and being better at providing cover for us.
b. We can create our own subculture, the benefits are that we have more control over the message, a truly new community may be a better draw than a reprogrammed old one, and we have more room for creativity.

Attached: 135d221cdc7666d70851e96b19de36a64cf3c90a35491bdad49892aa88d19957.jpg (640x960, 23.91K)

explain, i.e. phenomenologically dissect this

Bump for intrest

Listen shill. Pol is not a board for you to recruit youth for your leftist degeneration machine. MSM exist for that purpose I suggest you find a job at CNN.

my question stands

you cannot think subcultures, internet culture generally, without touching the subject of Mr. Camel Crush 5000. beyond the fucking dumb 'he got away with this' – listen closely what is he saying? is it .. reformed judaism video lessons?

close your dirty mouth, boomer. this is the board for intellectual innovations and unexpected turns of der Geist.

Wave, Goth, Neofolk.
Majority white, already have varying degrees of fashy clothes and uniforms. Tolerate at least ironic use of natsoc symbols. Loose connections between scenes are already established.
You'll just have to infiltrate and push more natsoc. SA or Hitler youth 2.0 should be easy.

going to put this up top

Just make it confident and funny.

Make a nazi punk band

Almost forgot.
Black Metal is despite the name excellent for recruiting. NSBM is already established and popular. Even normal BM has a positive attitude towards violence.the scene has an extremely high in group preference, is hostile to outsiders and Christianity/Abrahamic religions. NS symbolism is popular even if often just for shock value. Often heavily armed. Significant parts shun drugs and excessive drinking. Only very small steps needed to be made into militant natsoc.
In some part of Europe they have proven to be the highest yielding recruiting grounds for the extreme right.

Should have proofread.

OP, these are the types of threads the jews want to crush. Prepare for incoming shills and long blog posters filled with useless shit. Remember to sage and ignore especially (((tarrant))) posters.

Attached: da2a9366aa5675affb5b37a61f0ccd00db38cc696dc209a0ffaff6549c75fffd.png (1024x776, 565.2K)

Music, music, and music.
This is the most effective tool for creating culture. You listen to your favorite song hundreds of times in a lifetime. You sing along, sometimes not even fully understanding the lyrics. Always a soundtrack in the background of "life". Keep the bands and producers dressed sharp and crisp (no grunge), and sing about inspiriational ancestry, and rooted community actions for the betterment of your community.
History, heritage, and traditional culture.
Suggestions for social behavior, and family structure.
Plans for the future.
All this and more can be conveyed in a single song.
Are any of you potteryets? Start writing.
Are any of you musicians? Start writing.
I'm wondering if this board could get its shit together enough to pull off collaborations across the internet the same way the memes get chewed up, and spit out more refined each time?
Could these songs then be mashed up with some of our filmfags to make videos?
This is one of the most important, and effective endeavors (that isn't violence) that could be achieved.
Without creating a culture, disseminating information becomes very difficult.
As far as "uniforms", lots of buttons. They give the illusions of being clean cut, and authoritative.
Hitler and Hugo Boss knew this too.
This is a great idea, worthy of much attention and effort.
May the gods bless this thread.

Attached: AK-guitar2.jpg (1366x768, 508.21K)

They rebel by fucking spics and niggers. Then flaunting it in everyone's face because you can't do anything about without going to prison.

Bump

Embrace Rivethead culture.
Everybody loves Industrial goth subculture and it is by far the coolest subculture ever created, it is also pretty much exclusively European.

Attached: skinnypuppy.jpg (500x292, 68.36K)

rebeling against your culture is a fucking kike brain poison psyop. counter culture branded and packaged into products targeting artifical generational demographics is a kike ponzi scheme. all of it leads to D&C, the break down of the family, the community, and the Volk and your country. why the fuck would you want to encourage kids to disobey their parents and insult their community and elders and mock their ancestry and traditions just to enjoy selfish temporal hedonist pleasure in the moment?

here's what kid should be encouraged to do. reject the modern world. strive to turn yourself into a clone of your great great grandfather. exhaust yourself in making your great great great great great grandfather proud of you by honoring his sacrifice and legacy and exceeding his greatest heroic achievements. be part of something greater than yourself, which has always existed before you were born and will still exist millennia after you are dust. do something, because if not you then who?

do not listen to kikes trying to sell your kids to graven idols and false prophets.

Attached: download (1).jpeg (300x168, 13.63K)

go back to your facebook Israeli first shithole, retard

spastic can't even download a jpeg

oy vey looks like Tel Aviv day team got their tefellin tangled into a knot after i just BTFO the premise of your slide thread encouraging the corruption of white youth with degeneracy that is always a kike trait.

Tool, it's always been a kike tool, and it's proven to be a very effective one at that.
In war we must learn from our enemies and turn their weapons back against them.

Also

get fucked kike

The Cruciman's?

I like a subculture that involves crosses, just like the Goths are, it's a subculture with appeal to a kind of cross and speaking deep emotional and spiritual things. His robes have peculiar characteristics, black clothing is the central highlight of his robes.

Cross is culturally a Western symbol because of Christianity. Goths are a subculture not exactly Christian but like crosses.

I think I have a sympathy for crosses and European history in medieval times, I like the Templars or Crusaders.

I think I would create a subculture referenced a cross, the name "cruci" is a Latin name for cross.

Honestly things are only born giving you encouragement and they are mingling with each other. I do not want the ideals of a subculture to be mine but that it evolves and becomes what people like.

The skinheads white powers are hated here but I see it as a subculture more adaptive to the modern world in that they listen to songs of their own style (RAC), drink beers, shave their heads and wear black shirts and camouflaged pants.

I wanted a subculture like that but I was more careful not to turn out to be big trash like the skinheads.

Stopped reading after the first paragraph because you understand nothing OP. It's too tiresome to even redpill you. Just die, faggot.