Spreading Tarrant on Twitch.tv

Download OBS
Setup a throwaway Twitch account
Stream Tarrant on Artifact section
twitch.tv/directory/game/Artifact

Attached: image0.png (640x1136, 393.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/sk1t4a
twitch.tv/anontarrant
twitch.tv/anontarrantthe2nd
twitch.tv/anontarrantthe3rd
twitch.tv/anontarrantthe4th
twitch.tv/anontarrentthe5th
twitch.tv/wafwafwfe
onlinesim.ru/
twitch.tv/gregesg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He started the fire… god bless saint Tarrant.

Man of the year.

Sieg heil.

It really does feel good man.

Sometimes I remember that great day when I heard on the news that an attack on a mosque in New Zealand had been carried out with fifty dead.

Screw Tarrant, LET'S WATCH SOME ORTHADOX PRAYERS!
twitch.tv/sk1t4a

KEK

Attached: 1401880156991.jpg (400x400, 53.77K)

Attached: 08f2d11f9c05629045f86fa72d6880f84be2ea2f5f4b96f3a3603b899a9f3c34.png (720x255, 25.15K)

I can't wait till he receives his Nobel peace prize.

Attached: 1557869668650.png (899x908, 544.71K)

You think that really was Saint Tarrant's post, user?

Don't you have to drone bomb at least 100 kids to get one of those?

Your guess is as good as mine, but I believe.

Attached: 1495822603917.jpg (745x534, 589.71K)

Yep.

Give him time.

Attached: 6d599a4b60232ed18511285d7086c9a1987ebabcb43d5c5108bd00a3967ebe36.png (1612x1594, 1.5M)

I do believe you gents are right. I had never seen these. Fucking based and Ebbapilled.

Speaking of Saint Tarrant, has there been ANY new developments in the last month? I have been doing news searches here and there just to see if he had went to any more court dates or about the status of his complaint about the conditions of his imprisonment but get nothing.

I really want to try to write him or send him money but I doubt they would let the letters through, at least not till his trials said and done and shit. I'm in the states so I am not sure how I would even go about sending money to his books.

An user posted a month or so ago that he called the prison asking for information and assistance with doing those things… He said they were extremely nice and helpful until he told them the name of who he was inquiring about - after that their tone abruptly changed and he was put on hold for over a half an hour until finally the line disconnected.

any streams?

Yes.

I think so too. There were much more posts like that, same flag, similar writing style like in the manifesto, always about Ebba. I think those really ones written by our Saint.

For the last weeks he was undergoing psych. evaluation. That is done by you sitting in your cell, being either visited or called to some conference room to talk with various criminal psychology experts, psychologists/psychiatrists etc. It's usually rather long interviews during which everything is logged, then pause and then continue, usually by asking same thing just in a different way (by asking opposite etc.), same things asked by a different person (for example first round being asked by an old guy, while second round are the same questions, only asked by a nice young woman) and general fuckery like this. It has three goals: 1) To evaluate who are you as a person 2) To find/create possible issues with your head that can be used later against you and 3) to find inconsistencies and if you are lying/faking something. So at least we can say that our top lad is not being bored out of his mind in empty cell, looking at a empty wall for 24/7.

He should have next court standing during June. Some anons said in the first half (next 14 days), some anons said in the second. No one knows for sure.

Prison is obviously still blocking his mail, by which they are breaking the fucking law. And they know it, the case of a good user (bless his heart) who called there proves it. Again, NZ and Aussie anons should now be calling them nonstop, asking why are they not letting him receive mail, why are they breaking the law etc. Pay to a lawyer to do the call, they will shit their pants from that. He has right to receive mail and news etc. and we can help him tremendously with this.

Also just a word of caution - if you are sending the mail or anything else and you are unsure if you gonna be doing something wild in the future or not, DO NOT use your real name and credentials. You don't have to use them and the letter will get through just fine and you won't get on any watch list that way. Also in that case be a good lad and write in that letter to not reply, so that Brenton is not writing down a reply that will never arrive.

t. have friends in jail.

On a watchlist?

It give me a great feeling to be on a watchlist.they think: 'it can be that he go to shoot on negro apes'.ha ha.

Boston bombers, Orlando faggot and others were on watch lists, and the fuzz did jack shit. I'm starting to think they only use the lists to justify more funding.

Attached: 65c3a2bfc0602d318eb891d09f848b44160f6cf17cb6030ba0f8e45b14f4c1c2.jpg (1024x855, 102.2K)

thanks for helping revive my fave card game, user

bump for good idea

You guys love black ops (cocks) don't you?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-27-14-15-29-1.png (720x938, 399.43K)

stream is kill

Orlando is all pozzed to shit with spics and fags and Boston is a shithole

The whole artifact search is kill

That was me too

I streamed a couple of Hitler speeches which got to 500-700 viewers

I got 1 or 2 more Tarrant streams to 500+ viewers as well

I'm off for the night the Artifact section will probably be taken down soon

I loved your streams, some of them were able to stay up for a long time before getting shoahd.

My friends and I went to the prison he is held at when we were really drunk and blasted his soundtrack on a massive portable speaker we were carrying on our shoulder. We walked down the road next to all the cell areas blasting his music out, no security or nothing came to check us out and when we went up to the front gate there was no one manning the gate either.
We didn't go inside, but I hope Brenton could hear our belligerent yelling and hear his music that night, because I tell you it was loud as fuck we were surprised no guards came.
I have a video but won't post because it will dox and the camera work is really shaky because I was drunk and wasn't focusing.

Man of the century
Sieg Heil

Bullshit
it did not happen. I was the one that suggested we mount a big fucking speaker on a truck and blast in his playlist. Some shit little handlheld isn’t going to cut it sheep fucker. You fucked up a chance to get some tunes into him. If you have vid of it then crop it so no dox and upload it.
How the fuck did no guards come up to you? Was it lax like that all the time? So you and your mates are down with that now step up the scale and get some decibels behind the songs this time!!!!

FOR FUCKS SAKE DO IT DO IT RIGHT AND FILM IT CORRECTLY THIS TIME

amen to that

Also I've been listening to his playlist all day

Good man.
My kids sing Gas Gas Gas like a lot. I wonder where they heard that? Ahem. They’re too young to enjoy Serbia strong but soon enough

Yeah sorry mate my friend lives not too far from the prison and it was a spur of the moment drunken decision. Also it was at like 2am so he was probably sleeping anyway.
Next time I'll film it properly and get some real noise going.

Top luck and speed to you user

Upload these edits:
webm.red/b402.webm
webm.red/DG7O.webm
webm.red/usPZ.webm
webm.red/K1Ab.webm
webm.red/h2BV.webm
webm.red/qxBy.webm

hi m8 n/a here, i'm sorry i got banned and the server purged, wish you the very best and hope everything goes well for you my man

Attached: 5ddad61e388e7360bd7fe7ec1d91386da26bdae0062732502947f3c22be78cb0.png (1000x1000, 1.64M)

where can i find the video of user calling?

when are you going back next?

Going live soon boys

twitch.tv/anontarrant

Tarrant was broken. He might even have been a pedophile. He toured the most repressive nations and came back dissatisfied with a nation that would give him freedom to do anything but molest children.

It says you haven’t started yet

You type like a raging cunt

WE ARE LIVE
twitch.tv/anontarrant

Nice
I like ….his car

And shoad right on cue

rip, got banned

Make another one if possible. We were about to get tot he hep me hep me hep me part. Remember that part? Hep me? She was really trying to say crikeeee crikeeee crikeeeeee but that awful headscarf merely muffled the words to sound like hep me
Terrible terrible scarf , fucking dangerous too. Should be outlawed in human society

Hey Tyrian Puprle , what do you know about cheesybay? What compromise programs do you know about? What is the significance of the potato head? Why would cheesybay sell “faulty HDDs”? Have you heard the name Kleineman or Lord or Stone or Sizemore in your line of work? Thanks man

Going live again, starting where we left off.
twitch.tv/anontarrantthe2nd

Very nice stream

it died again

Ah shit here we go again

made my stream title more realistic, starting where we are left off. Invite the kids to watch. Family friendly content
twitch.tv/anontarrantthe3rd

Now that was a disappointment! It was barely up…

lmao, we need a new game cat

twitch.tv/anontarrantthe4th

Nice! This time it stays up

And we're top!

Attached: a.png (983x758, 418.41K)

Absolutely based, this should be done on daily basis.

Kill yourself you braindead spastic idiot.

No such thing mr. boomer. The "free world" you lived in in the 70's-80's-90's is long gone. Now we only have totalitarian SJW censorship and forced indoctrination through the media and education systems, all the while the local population is being slowly genocided and replaced by 3rd worlders.

rip stream, should i do it again? i cant sleep anyway

Gods bless you user.

Go for it mate

give me few a minutes, got make new email, use fake phonenumber etc

twitch.tv/anontarrentthe5th
we're back boys

put a facecam with brenton's on loop

Twitch staff is full of poz hole faggots but the underage fanbase on Twitch is pretty woke to the kike question. I was watching the Pokémon stream and the episode with Nosepass had so much anti-kikel posts in the chat the mods sperged out and began banning left and right. Now I can't be certain how much of that was woke 12 year olds or kids seeing a joke and repeating it (which is the entire purpose of any livestream chat) but God damn it was uplifting.

Attached: 250px-299Nosepass.png (250x250, 63.5K)

why is registering to twitch such cancer?

post the christchan image fag

Because they're owned by Jeff Bezos.

And you wonder why governments are concerned about "extreme right wing"

because they want to defend themselves

Attached: f9b216159e2c45ea1a7e12d6402057cf4d70f85ba6e6ed4e872df1d4e96dc9b5.jpg (480x600, 57.12K)

Killing random people is defending themselves. You're not sophisticated enough to understand this.

If he killed a group of actual raping muslims them maybe.

Attached: thingydo.gif (342x342, 391.97K)

You really really need to go back.

how long did it take for it to get taken down last time? I only arrived for the current one?

Good on you, lad. Hope he heard you.

Oh look, the autistic edgelord spamming Tarrant is an animefag.

What a surprise.

Attached: e5TniAi.jpg (488x480 51.72 KB, 33.78K)

Brenton's trip will be experienced again and again through his video for eternity.

There is nothing edgy about Tarrant.
He is a wholesome boy who loved his people very much! The hero is supposed to defeat the baddies.

Do you think this is cuckchan faggot? You're supposed to formulate arguments on here JIDF

Attached: 9294191421.png (350x359, 94.49K)

Yes, that is exactly where you need to return.

Nice brigade JIDF. Now tell me why another poster would decide to butt into OUR discussion?

Attached: 73c.png (500x274, 174.71K)

Filtered.

That's what I thought you said.

Next time play Mr. Bond's "Holding Out For A Tarrant"

Attached: 1330224959870.jpg (700x975, 108.23K)

Asian subhumans are unworthy of being bred by a white male. You kikes only push them because you know negros are too far.

Attached: stravinsky.jpg (1080x1440, 179.62K)

Going Live
twitch.tv/wafwafwfe

NOTICE THE JEW PROMOTING THIS SHIT HAS A CARTOON WITH A MAGA HAT TRYING TO EQUATE TRUMP SUPPORTERS WITH RIGHT WING TERRORISM

Such a quality thread. Kosher certified I'm sure.

faggot

Twitch implemented a 2FA system to get your stream key
Just go to a sim site like this onlinesim.ru/
And use one of the numbers listed

Invaders are not random people, you castrated cuck!

Random people Since when are muzzie pedos people

New stream, old one banned
twitch.tv/gregesg

WN's not smart enough to lead Whites out of this hellish world we live.

If you think all the actual Zig Forumsacks all disappeared just because you're running around shitting up the board like the most obvious piece of plebbit scum I've ever had the misfortune of accidentally paying attention to, you're both stupid and wrong. Die horribly, you fucking esoteric board immigrant piece of shit

Attached: 29fd0431344a69abdf5ecee4053bfe09e7194ce81ac72de6f62e5c763e9f543f.jpg (248x255, 12.15K)

t. samefag spamming the board