Getting in contact with Brenton Tarrant

has anyone got in contact with him yet? There was a thread. But i don't know what happened to that. Any updates yet?

Attached: 7d02d6293f4ad3f942bc63fe8ae8ca97d81d757da123842d6a5716af6a4fad51.png (563x838, 713.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/13300140.html#13323988
8ch.net/pol/res/13291556.html#q13320711
8ch.net/pol/res/13291556.html#q13320770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

check em

Checking those trips and perhaps John Brennan can get a hold of him for you.

That is a way to actually get on a watch list

Is he allowed to respond to what you send him?

Doubtful, Tarrant went to Pakistan, North Korea, and then bought guns and all FIVE EYES countries failed to have him on a list…

Good, perhaps that this thread.

There could be reasons in his defense.

To give some view on it:

- I posted things about biodynamic here, organic, not the eco thread I saw afterwards. So the point here is among other things the role of local in this.

- I posted in this thread: 8ch.net/pol/res/13300140.html#13323988 . ID 39e736

- There is more, one thing is extreme serious. I am not adding it here.

It could all be worth a lot. Also for the future. In any case it puts a pressure on that Tarrant would be acquitted.

from what i've heard. It's possible, but most likely he will be allowed letter, etc after the full trial

(holy shit, checked)
dubs confirm Tarrant was right and an angel

Attached: triple.jpg (602x481, 46.98K)

IF loyal friends, there should be at least room for protests that he would see the light of day. But it is all a rotten case. Because of some colors I'm not too enthusiastic on 'clown world' honk honk. But on the other hand I am. Good thing. It's just that unless it is taking back the flag so to speak I'm a bit weary.

We're all on a watch list.

(check'em)
33.. Rahowa soon.

I saw him when I was in Poland I think it was him because someone had this lovely dead face look

Saint Tarrant did nothing wrong.

gf

Absofuckinglutely.

I don't understand this. The way of thinking. I would have to see it. We would have to discuss.

See my ID in this thread.

I mean, being this radical. I mean the exact reasons, interests explained by people that are this radical that they would say this.

I do see reasons for this, but as it is now it is misdirected.

It is nowhere anyone could really think about. To begin with not political.

I also said this
8ch.net/pol/res/13291556.html#q13320711

It's not that I am always as satisfied about how said. But anyway.

And this
8ch.net/pol/res/13291556.html#q13320770

I'll check those repeating 59s

Attached: 59786700_596023867549336_6601148495233548288_n.jpg (606x750, 50.82K)

Superiority Now !

I don't mean rigidness, also not haste. Could be I make a mistake. Too fast or too slow. I don't know.

I'm telling you. I can relatively easily subscribe to this.

But there are some issues. It will be like someone touching the light switch.

Shut the fuck up schizo

Probably more like a friends list at this point

Fuck you fagget, you don't want me as an enemy.

Go count your jews illusionary schizo psychopate autist.

Recognise I'm not a schizo, NOW !

Listen I'm serious littele bitch fagget

recognise . . . NOW !

Someone rekt this miserable worm

No, you need to recognise

Shitstain on the bloody white race

Yeaeah that what you are a fuking shitstain on the bloody white race. Fake shit nigger. horror

~You're a fake shit nigger ~ Comparatively that is sometimes a bit better, sometimes a bit worse as a nigger~

Right, so far for my honors.

Still, we need to make peace and get that going on the double. No really, say something that makes peace. Fast!

Listen, I can't be embarrassed. If you don't could be you are not anything like our guy. Not even because of my embarresment, but simply because you are not. So in fact not. Could be anything a fagget or a real life fake shitstain nigger. I will be very honest, but I will not be fukt about. If you want lead you may have it. I'm not Jesus

My method, purely as a person, without differentiating views, or just seemingly differentiating views, they are not better or worse as yours. They are as good. We don't have to go into typos.

If you are someone that just starts hitting right away, that is fine. I would not.

But I'm not done with you yet. You could in fact be a real life fake shitstain nigger or a true revengeful faget. Perhaps the king of the embittered women. Or this is what making you do it and you don't know it. So have my test. But rather not. Just peace and discuss it.

Attached: 5 Things About The Christchurch Shootings That Prove It Was A False Flag_4.webm (640x340, 15.11M)

What the fuck are you trying to say here? English is clearly not your first language and whatever you are trying to communicate is very unclear here, user.

If you're talking about aspects of his defense in court, I think his main angle is going to be that he was a legal uniformed combatant attacking an occupying force. A relevant article of the Geneva Conventions to this:

*This requirement is the only one he seems to maybe not have met but I suppose he could say he was acting under the commands of himself

Is this nigger for real? What the fuck are you doing, user? It's just bantz, not that serious, you're embarrassing yourself.

Attached: this-kids-face-always-makes-me-laugh_o_7206040-1.jpg (295x323, 25.33K)

uh, what do you think we're doing here?

this isn't a joke