World Health Organisation drops transgender from list of mental disorders

The move has been said to have the potential to ‘liberate’ trans and non-binary people worldwide, making the route to legal transition draw closer. The decision was approved on Friday 25 May by the World Health Assembly, the WHO governing body that represents 194 member states, and should trickle down to national policies. However, an evolving scientific understanding of gender and numerous advocates and transgender activists around the world speaking up for the lives of trans people have been key in seeing this result. Graeme Reid, LGBT rights director at Human Rights Watch said: ‘The WHO’s removal of “gender identity disorder” from its diagnostic manual will have a liberating effect on transgender people worldwide. ‘Governments should swiftly reform national medical systems and laws that require this now officially outdated diagnosis.’

Attached: SEI_69844805.jpg (540x358, 53.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/MIWL5
web.archive.org/save/https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/27/world-health-organisation-drops-transgender-from-list-of-mental-disorders-9698165/
twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/05/27/gillette-takes-its-toxic-masculinity-ad-and-runs-with-it-to-even-more-woke-heights/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if this isn't enough proof that doctors and psychologists are kikes i don't know what is

Attached: 9d0f2e5acee304156179d07f57f00e6996afc78a7d6634c4d7b937d4f8883f58.jpg (404x255, 37.13K)

Science n shieeeeet.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (760x559 407.77 KB, 458.81K)

There are no genders only sexes

Attached: bv9fpsk3-1414040470.png (1000x697, 106.99K)

(((WHO)))

Global report. Try harder.

Who could it be?

Attached: asd123.PNG (798x498, 129.4K)

… It took me a good look to realize that you aren't the kike 2 above you.

Because they've successfully made it a physical disorder?

This, always correct people who say "gender"

A source

archive.fo/MIWL5

web.archive.org/save/https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/27/world-health-organisation-drops-transgender-from-list-of-mental-disorders-9698165/

Fucking jews. What next? Are wanting to chop off a limb, blinding yourself, deafening yourself, anorexia etc. soon to be mere expressions of what it is to be human with no chance of help and a return to normality. I sincerely hope that we will be harshly judged in the future for indulging and encouraging mental illness just so that nobody is allowed to remind the mentally ill that they are, indeed, mentally ill.
This is not clownworld, this is jewworld

That is literally impossible, gender was a failed experiment.

Genders are definitely real.
There's Neuter (it), Masculine (he), and Feminine (she). Modern English nouns only occur in Neuter, though, so it's understandable that you'd think they're not real.
Swedish and Danish have a 4th gender; Common or Reale (den), and nouns are either it or Neuter (det).
And there's also the Neutral gender(s) that SJWs are trying to introduce (Xe), though they're never used in nouns as far as I'm aware.

One thing to add is that gender applies to inanimate objects because living beings have a sex even in gendered languages like Spanish. Gender is given only to shit like "the table" or "the car", animals are referred to by their sex.

gaming is a disorder, but wanting to chop your own dick is perfectly fine

No insurance. Pay for your own operation, faggot.

Attached: solve gender confusion.jpg (720x513, 34.82K)

And the WHO thinks this will improve the popularity of this antidemocratic organization. Maybe they should stick to combating outbreaks and quit virtue signalling. Also, anybody see the newest Gillette ad?
twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/05/27/gillette-takes-its-toxic-masculinity-ad-and-runs-with-it-to-even-more-woke-heights/

faggot mod deletes my post again.

WHO works for the faggot Coomies at the UN. Of course they are going to be all in on operation Talmudize the goys.

Imagine being so mentally enslaved, that some faceless global organization saying you aren't insane anymore makes you believe it… while you put on makeup and your mom's clothes before going out to a bathhouse where ten men fuck you in the ass and you smoke meth.

Even more reason to increase the killing of degenerates. If the degenerates are being protected, they must all be eliminated.

Maybe learn how to format then you triple nigger. How fucking sad is it to admit you got modded when we barely have any moderation? You must be the worst fucking poster of the year–worse than the newfaggots and shills.

Meanwhile the (((mental health community))) has to focus on dangerous folks like spergs and them damn vidya gaymers.

Fuck shrinks. I treat mine like shit because shes a post wall 2nd wave femshit.

Now transgender people aren't entitled to mental health care. How wonderful.

These biological differences occur when growing up from being exposed to certain hormones. Girls aren't born with wide hips.

Attached: 1ece8fa9d537d73e771505f8fac09ca252ed1e57d5dfd8b739b6cb8d58e78a43.webm (1280x720, 11.19M)

Watch and learn, newfag 4cuckrefugee nigger scum.

Attached: 7f4880ad35b50c94839313760cb74eb95f35820be9d05a774cfd2c99cad0c558.jpg (343x284, 25.37K)

down_drag_kids.mp4

We know