Is marijuana/pot/weed a jewish thing?

First time posting here, and probably a fag. (OP is A fag)
Dunno if this is the right place to post this, but can I get red-pilled about this subject, because I see that everybody is smoking this and some says it is to fight the jew. But it seems that to have a reasonable conversation, or just to have fun, you need to smoke it to be in "sync" with them.

Attached: 6efc8de7304bea73e5fb806b12bf3c11c73e6780e3219ff47d72e0a8d8a9c2f9.jpg (926x1016, 158.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-37/
archive.org/details/OttoSkorzenyMyCommandoOperations/page/n2
archive.org/details/EcoDefenseAFieldGuideToMonkeywrenching
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Jews were behind its schedule 1 illegalization.
>>>/qtddtot/

link is not working

'Redpill me on X' thread
Hidden and Reported

no, entheogens are trad and paganpilled

the jew drugs are the pharmaceutical pills

their control over it is the profits the media portrayal and subsequent associations with "counter-culture". stoners arent inherently orgy mad hedonists who go with the flow but thats what jews want you to think you should do when high. psychedelics were gaining momentum with some non jewish professors and they were all fired and discredited in the "intellectual" community so go figure

Cannabis is pathetic, legalize chemically interesting substances so poor people can prove competent with chemicals and then get hired by biotech.

More broadly, we should make the easy-addicting businesses subject to heavy antitrust so that more people can be business owners learning to manage meaningful amounts of capital and provide jobs to others. Heavy antitrust oversight will also break criminals out of these jobs, while the “easy addicting” part will prevent capital flight from destroying the industries entirely.

If we combine legalization with an antitrust push we can use recreational drug legalizations to train up a generation of honest regulation-complying businesspeople out of people who are currently impoverished and welfare-dependent.

next you'll be telling me mushrooms are kiked
jews are the ones who pushed goiym to think alcohol was part of their culture.

stop being dependent on others.

As a user of weed and rare user of psychedelics, i can say that for me they have inspired me to get my life together and become a better person. Now most people who smoke weed more than once a week usually are trapped by it a lot easier.

Psychedelics increase openness to experience, returning mental flexibility to ossified, untrainable minds. I think we could get a lot of the miserable fossils dying slowly in poor communities to go back into education, or at least to better tolerate being repeatedly rejected as they apply for embarrassing trash jobs.

By the by, anyone notice what thread vanished before this one showed up? Anyone at all? The mods here don’t tolerate the kind of politically incorrect truths about how to make poor people productive that I dropped in the “slothsadle” thread.

Cannabis is a plant of nature.
It belongs to the natural order.
Those who become addicted to anything will suffer.

I pity a fool who has never tried it as much as a fool who is addicted.
A person who uses it occasionally, or a person who has tried it, but chooses to no longer use it is a pure person with a sane mind.

It is the same with alcohol, sugar, or even psychedelics.

A person who has never tried either of those has less of a mind than I do. But a person addicted also has less of a mind. It is good to try new things. It is foolish to fear the new, or to become addicted.

Try a thing before you knock it. It's the same with feminism or other liberal policies.
I tried it once. But I didn't like it. I didn't like it at all. But it's good that I tried it. However, I wouldn't want to rely on it, nor would I feel as knowledgeable had I never read into it.

(OP) Can you explain.

Israelites and likes are usually huge potheads. Look back to your suburban childhood. Every teenage like would say fuck faith and smoke weed, but they'll still love using kike symbolism in there stupid cosmic geometry psychedelic nonsense.

I went to artschool thinking I could be a fuck behind concept art. Lotta shit that did except redpill me on how many of them abuse heroin, blame it all on the man and or get mind warped by Marxist professors. A fucking balding Jew from upstate New York turned trans after he graduated. He's now an out and proud sissy in either LA or San Francisco.

Zig Forums is always right

Attached: 90c44b08bcf583e8ae8b025835306bf433f13db0b83817ef005453001fc1a7f0.jpg (592x767, 57.07K)

Everything that weakens us in any way (physical, emotional, spiritual …) is a jewish thing!

Everything that weakens us in any way (physical, emotional, spiritual …) is a jewish thing!

Everything that strengthens us (physical, emotional, spiritual …) is the way of the aryan warrior

Everything that strengthens us (physical, emotional, spiritual …) is the way of the aryan warrior

>>stormfront.org/forum/t3014-37/

>>archive.org/details/OttoSkorzenyMyCommandoOperations/page/n2

>>archive.org/details/EcoDefenseAFieldGuideToMonkeywrenching

Mushrooms reveal the truth.
In a time of peace, they will guide your mind into social unity and love.

In times like these, you will understand the truth of Odin who was a man, and the strength of your viking ancestors. I recommend trying a psychedelic.

In fact, if you have not, then you are literally not red pilled.

The true redpill is psychedelia. Anything you learn without first peering into your own mind is just more brainwashing. No matter if a thing is true of false, only a redpill like psychedelia can truly show you the dark nature of this reality.

Even if Mr. Anderson knew that he was in the Matrix, and that everything felt off, he had no power until he actually escaped. The moment you escape for even a second, you realize the absolute insanity of this Matrix. He cannot become Neo, a new man, if he has not actually taken the redpill.

And thus we struggle.
And thus we shall be victorious.

I await the Black Dawn.

just because some people end up as retards while also using weed doesnt mean weed itself is "jewish"

It's self medication. And the thing you notice the most upon intimate knowledge of the jews is that they suffer from all sorts of agonizing neuroses that lead them to some form of self medication to escape the torment of their miserable lives regardless of how rich famous and cosseted they are.

Attached: a5ea4951929f7fe397daca18b8fc7bde.jpg (1024x640 20.26 KB, 138.72K)

If you make society the right kind of rude, it’ll rehabilitate a lot of the people who it’s politically correct to hate pointlessly. That includes a good bit of deregulation - it’s awful rude to let electricians electrocute themselves, but physics is a merciless judge of whether you’re fucking doing things correctly. Ditto for letting people blow their faphands off with fireworks, or poison themselves and each other with home brewing of alcohol or worse, or raising the speed limits through the roof… The people who do these things correctly aren’t the ones in grave hazard from them, and it helps set up the economy on a physically valid foundation. Rehabilitating criminals often brings jackasses back into circulation too, but we shouldn’t let it stop us from that, either.

Aryan means the same thing nigger does, you pathetic criminal-glorifier. The white nigger brotherhood didn’t land in prison because they had a great surplus of emotional strength. If they won’t break the chains they weakened their own selves with, they’ll round trip juuuust fine.

And the biggest investors of it in Colorado

Marijuanna and its crusade to become legal is not a Jewish thing. What is Jewish is Justin Bieber-esque stoner culture held by forever-13 year olds.

You should try drinking a gallon of bleach fag

It's an assassin thing

Yeah, sorry missed tagging you on it, but I did my best.

Drugs are a temptation. All temptations lead to death. That's a natural law, and the jews use these laws as a playbook to exploit and destroy humanity. How? By first establishing that humans don't follow the natural laws (religion), then creating their own corrupted set of rules (the laws of men) and finally flipping all the natural laws against humanity by directing the laws of men into the opposite of the laws of nature. So if anything that is promoted to us is against the laws of nature…the jews are behind it.

Another important lesson if you want to hunt down the jewish connection to those crimes is this "jews are not creators, they only steal and corrupt" Therefore when you look up the origins of things, make an extra step forward to the point it was corrupted and you will find the jew. Works every time.

pol is always wrong

I mean, you need to draw the line of hedonism somewhere. I agree that marijuana is a hedonistic pursuit that does more harm than good, but your outlook is bound to lead to outright unhappiness when you do things like not have sex with your wife to save your seed and forego good food for more efficient rations.

No and neither is coffee or alcohol.

Checked, this can also be done without drugs of course, but for some (myself included) have become too clouded because of where we are as a civilization. I pray I witness and experience something like this, something that helps truly reinforce my redpilled mind with a nice dose of spirituality. I plan on doing a fair amount of mushrooms soon, I've only ever done an 1/8, and it was more like a relaxation tool (with a bit of viusal stimulation) than it was a full trip.

Investors in land, or dispensaries, yes, doing the actual labor of growing and harvesting it!. Oy vey, it's anudder shoah!
No but seriously, they've done the same shit back in Europe, buying the fields and having farmers do the actual labor. Except back then it was for growing hops because the Church was being a prudish bitch and telling the people they can't make beer/wine. Just consume and buy it. I don't know if some yids were behind this decision, but I'd not be surprised if it was so.