Tru News Live - USS Liberty

This is important. This channel is developing into something of a boomer red pill machine and there is a gen x audience as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWMW0lnMd5o
aljazeera.com/programmes/specialseries/2014/10/day-israel-attacked-america-20141028144946266462.html
archive.fo/q68ZO
youtube.com/watch?v=driYAtmS77s&list=PLbgRizSH-yxDS2ax5bcgL4L3CUcF31Kp2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike free first post.
Have a bump user. Came to post this as well.
>>youtube.com/watch?v=uWMW0lnMd5o

Attached: 2019-05-28 16_31_21-Six Day War Massacre_ USS Liberty Veterans Reveal Truth About Israeli Attack (Pa.png (1135x685, 794.73K)

Cheers user much appreciated. These kikes need to be exposed.

Did yesterdays thread get deleted?

part one

Yes.

This was the one I posted yesterday. I assume mods didn't even allow anons to discuss what is one of the biggest red pills to boomers? What a surprise.

would anons dumping pastebins full of links to red pill material in the youtube comments work to spread awareness?

Did anyone watch this documentary Al Jazeera did on the attack? : aljazeera.com/programmes/specialseries/2014/10/day-israel-attacked-america-20141028144946266462.html

I assume this one?
people should remember that Al Jazeera speaks from two faces.
open and friendly to the west
islamic bullshit to their own people

bump for the easiest redpill there is

dubs say yes
archive.fo/q68ZO

Attached: ussliberty2.png (1500x1941 182.3 KB, 2.28M)

HOW IS THIS GUY NOT FUCKING BASED?

Gen X made this site.

Younger kids think they are educating us about things.

Fuck, I might as well stop posting, you naggers don't need me anymore.

Bro. Don't feel upset. Of course you have members in your gen who are aware, but not all. I am saying this site doesn't cater to millennials or zoomers which is a good thing. I am in my late 20's and can appreciate that because I am not a spoiled bitch. Rick is a top man who gen x and boomers need to follow as the channel inevitably grows.

Stay strong and build up for us millennials when we look to you fags for guidance.

That's way too advanced for my American evangelicuck friends and family to understand. Do you have one without their logo anywhere?

I meant more general stuff about all the other shit they've pulled maybe a link to the fan translated 200 years together by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
the AirJBP readings for example
youtube.com/watch?v=driYAtmS77s&list=PLbgRizSH-yxDS2ax5bcgL4L3CUcF31Kp2

found this BBC vid
I don't know what it's like though

Is that article an attempt to smear the story with shit despite the hard facts?

Notice how threads about Zig Forums topics like this get deleted, while off topic /fringe/ and Zig Forums spam, along with single-sentence OP shitpost threads, are left alone. Think about that, for two seconds.

it had not escaped my notice

bump.

Al Jazeera is reliably anti-Zionist with the Syrian war being an exception because of it's links to the Qatari government.

Hopefully this one stands unlike yesterdays thread.

You can knock me for it but I browse 4chin as well and just said it over there. It's been up for 2 hours and only has 40 replies whereas pathetic threads about gossip get 300 in less than an hour. As long as these type of channels gain traction I am happy. This demographic is still potentially very, very strong and if they clash against jewry with our backing we could harm the jews very much.

As Rick stated, his family is from the early 1700's and got upset about losing (rightfully so) his Nation. Because he knows just like us how badly it's been robbed without one single bullet being fired in traditional fashion.

how does reading a reading a book about 13th century jewish swindling translate into destroying isreal? it could be easily dismissed as being "all in the past". the six day war is still fresh in the minds of boomers.

I have to agree. The USS Liberty/six day war is still fresh in the minds of boomers and is provable a lot more easily than say 911.

Attached: 1559083030682.png (1214x1362, 775.24K)

Here's a short video.

USS Liberty – the Real Story – as told by the survivors.