Trump complains ‘The Jews always flip’

Trump was so upset that he vented, “The Jews always flip,” journalist Michael Wolff wrote in his new book, a sequel to his earlier book Fire and Fury.

Although Mueller’s report did not indict Trump, it led to Trump's associate Cohen pleading guilty to campaign finance violations, tax fraud and bank fraud, as well as Weisselberg and Pecker reaching immunity deals in exchange for testimonies.

Cohen, Weisselberg and Pecker are all Jewish. While on his press tour to promote “Fire and Fury” last year, Wolff said that Trump was not anti-Semitic but was ““aware of who is Jewish in a way that feels creepy.”

Attached: eeee.PNG (727x511, 410.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/unsorted/fs9911c.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wolff_(journalist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Qreavèerf abhiryyrf fhe y'rfcvbaantr: Cerarm qr y'netrag q'har chvffnapr égenatèer, chvf gebhirm ha napvra cnegranver cbhe enffhere ibger cngeba dhr ibhf a'êgrf cnf ha ntrag égenatre. Frhy ha vaqvtèar gebhirenvg ha rk.

Why did he let his family be corrupted by them?

This is just fluff to make Trump seem "anti-semitic" to two specific groups of people – batshit zionist jews and dissident anti-zionist isolationists – for different reasons.

Because he knows who owns him. He's a willing shabbos goy.

his family has been jew-owned since before he was born, just like the Churchills in their time

Attached: black on white violence nigger crime 554c4963 (111)

Just yesterday I was listening to Dr WLP broadcasts, one being "Clintons call for tolerance". He mentions Trump running against Buchanan (the earlier Great White Hope decried as anti semite) as shabbos goy back then. These are gold

cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/unsorted/fs9911c.html
Text Transcript of the broadcast

Attached: SmartSelect_20190528-170726_Brave.jpg (1440x1823, 908.52K)

Just like younger Hillary Clinton which said in private "fucking kikes" or somethings along those lines.

Hey if you're the holy user creating those do you have a recent link to an archive od them for download/mirror?

Is this orange kike lover really trying to win back Zig Forums's support? Sorry Trumpstein but this isn't 2016 anymore. No one on here is going to support your kike loving ass.

Keep posting this picture dude, bring sexy back.

You're days are numbered, but keep going kike.

He had a billion dollars in debt in 1990. They were going to kill him. They openly admit this on television. Then he sold his soul to them, all that debt magically went away, his family became rich, and he became president.

Funny how that works, huh.

I thought churchill was jew via his whoring jew mother?

They are predictable

evidence?

Imagine if we had based Pat instead of Zognald

Of what? I can provide anything there, obviously.

I expect you mean the death threats. Anyway, jews kill anyone who gets in their way. Unless they can blackmail them.

Seems legit.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wolff_(journalist)
Hmmmmm.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (727x485, 637.47K)

what do you think I mean? You posted a pile of shit without evidence.

There's a lot of people in their way.

Must be selling something…
Ah yes.
>>>/trash/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1153x211, 42.18K)

Or at least Dr. Pierce instead of Dicky Spencer, TRS, weev, etc.

Trump should know, he is one.

itt: shills shilling to shills

Stopped reading there because nothing else needs to be said.

Kek , let
You’re funny

BASED GOD EMPEROR speaks the truth! Be triggered my little cnn viewers.

good joke user

Because the rich see which way the wind's blowing and they bend accordingly. It's how you maintain wealth through generations.

WOW
MORE FAKE BULLSHIT FROM AN AUTHOR WHO WAS ALREADY PROVEN TO MAKE BULLSHIT UP TO SELL FICTION BOOKS
I'm sure everyone totally buys this.

Jews do not own people as a collective. Being owned by particular Jews wouldn't require you to be aware of who is a Jew in general. You can be owned by a Jew without even knowing he is a Jew.

A convenient explanation any time news comes out showing Trump is actually redpilled on the JQ and just a master of hiding his power level. I'm sure it was just "fluff" when he emphasized the aid Israel got and how it doesn't need US help to defend itself, or how he referred to Israel as being the American Jews' true country.

Fuck off, trumpnigger.

Shame he never bothered to read the imageboard he had his son in law astroturf for him so aggressively.

Attached: slo.jpg (1600x1200, 75.49K)

Ivank is ethnically jewish through her mother ivana.
you can see it in younger photos of ivanka and in most recent photos of ivana

but its a 6 millionth dimensional game of dreidel

All it takes is "Trump" in the title… dog whistle for a raid. Don't click, if you're smart. Me? I'm still studying the shills… but it's pretty pathetic.
Since the midterms, shilling has (((intensified))) to the point that mods should just delete all Trump threads. Last one I had the misfortune of scrolling (not really reading) attempted to offer the premise that voting for Biden was what Zig Forums should do… which one would think is diametrically opposed to shill tactic #1… "don't vote". Did any shills advocate violence itt, yet? I really just scan these. Hope I didn't miss any super-gay, retarded bullshit.

(criminally unchecked)

The next Dr. William Luther Pierce is with us, right now, reading this thread.

Attached: wlp.jpg (600x529, 87.65K)

probably helped trumps chances of winning in 2020 by exposing that, if it is true.

voting does nothing.
no one represents your interests.
america is not any aryan nation.

And they can't blackmail Trump without exposing themselves.
If what you say is true, then Trump backstabbed the Jews with immunity. OY VEY

The kikes in a vast majority voted against him and ZOGnald shills for them anyway every step over his own supporters. To comment on his comment, quoting Nixon on Jews "You can't trust the bastards. (((They))) turn on US.".

She's a czech you fucking kike

>>(((Michael Wolff))) wrote
Sorry, I'm skeptical of anything written by an ethnic jew.

You're delusional.

Just vote democrats. Oh wait.

Literally two people to choose from during elections. Go ahead, vote on the other one.

Thats nationality, not religion.

(Def Leppard music starts playing softly)

Lemme crack open a cold for ya, bud.

the ole Churchill-MLK maneuver

It's a jew writing about something he said in the past fuckstick.

It’s part of the plan. He gains their trust and then raises to the top in the chain of command and then he turns on them. Saving the white race once and for all from the treachery of the Jews.

Trump practically owns Israel at this point. He tells them what to do. The man is a freaking genius and alpha business man.

Oy vey. Well shilled. 1 shekel has been deposited

Attached: images.jpg (202x250, 6.1K)

remember when imkike used to ban people for being anti-trump and 90% of this board flipped out on anons who tried to raise the alarm on zion don? good times.

Fuck off Q faggot. His family all fucks kikes, he is kiked, his father was kiked. Look at his mother for fuck sake.

90% of the board were spooks, JIDF, and >>>Zig Forums

Trump couldn't be more Jewish if he tried. We don't give a fuck about your finances or who you tried to fuck ten years ago. Stop our country from being flooded with millions of shit hole immigrants. But it seems that was so much campaign window dressing. No wonder this place is so vacant. Most anons realised some time ago that it's all over except for the piles of bodies.

Attached: e4b955ba11612794d89197a559504b71004e1d880a6abca1139fdfff7815c75d.jpg (1280x720, 122.37K)

His perspective is what comes to mind everytime somebody asks me if I "believe" in God.

It's not that I don't believe in God. It's that I think he's a cruel and ruthless bastard that cursed all of humanity to this existence as a learning experience, not for us, for him. I know he exists.

Douglas Adams was closer to being correct than he likely wanted to be.

Any of what you posted.

Trump is still based, he's sending Zig Forums signals.
He made the 666 um, I mean he made the WN "OK" sign, see?
JUST STICK WITH THE PLAN, THE WALL IS COMING

go back to reddit. fag

Attached: Trump Niggers .png (1075x771, 102.32K)

Wtf, are you saying you don't believe in democracy and modern values?

oh wow, im sure trump will murder his son in law and nuke israel anyday now

But let's not forget that the Flips always jew.

He probably would murder him and with his bare hands too, if it was legit for him to marry Ivanka for real.

Only idiots believe in democracy.

Attached: Votecucks.jpg (900x691, 273.15K)

He’s an opportunist who wants power and fame. You can’t achieve that unless you willingly or unwittingly fall into the clutches of the Jews. Trump may even know he is a shabbos goy but he’s so deep in that even if he wanted to escape he would be unable to – they’d destroy him and have already deluded his bloodline with Jewish blood

Democracy is the rule of the Jews through the power of the media and money. It is a system which allows two uneducated men equal say with one with intelligence, it thinks that more votes equals the best decision and that normal people have any capacity to make decisions of state at all. Do we allow soldiers to pick their generals? Do we allow sports-teams to pick their coaches? Workers their bosses? Why allow leaders to be chosen by a large number of votes? Does it not seem to like term limits are expressly designed to encourage mediocrity and instability in government? Lurk more

Attached: 94480E3A-5116-41D7-9093-677365BD1F95.jpeg (552x340 332.22 KB, 53.43K)

Hard to make any money in jew york without at least giving lip service to jews. Buchannan wasn't ever going to win, it was an empty thing to speak out against him.

checked. Unfortunately, that wasn't the question. The question was zognald or hillary. Though I have to say, Trump is getting busy as campaign season draws nearer. It's going to be interesting to see how the mexican tariff situation shakes out.

Trump touched a wall tho

Attached: Ivanka-Trump-plastic-surgery-jew.jpg (600x800 40.12 KB, 38.69K)

shit, i normally think cosmetic surgery is retarded but whoever did this was a wizard

Nixon-tier comment. Neocons griping about their masters. Sad!

Attached: thebigconvloktburst.png (500x500, 188.74K)

Attached: 54d282069e85c[1].jpeg (500x500, 176.56K)

'Never trust a Jew!' -Nikolai Tesla

Cosmetic surgery (for vanity reasons, not fixing someone that got horribly scarred) was almost certainly invented by the jews for this very reason.

Kinda like how as a kid, I'd stick a bunch of Sims in a house they couldn't leave, just to see what would happen.
I'd giggle at the way they'd whine and moan and cry and break down under the stress. I'd laugh when they'd piss themselves, and I cackle with glee as the previous victims I'd sent to that awful purgatory would haunt (as ghosts) the new Sims I'd placed in that death box.
Each new generation dealt with worse stresses as the previous occupants had built up the layers of filth for the next generation.

Hmm, yeah, it does seem like that is how God behaves.