CHRISTIANITY WILL SAVE THE WHITE RACE

Steven Anderson, who is a based protestant pastor, has 10 kids, all white. He has a kid every 2 years with his German wife, who stays at home, and she enjoys it. THIS IS CHRISTIANITY. THE JEWS HATE CHRIST.
He talks about how homosexuals should be executed here: youtube.com/watch?v=UbSM_kxpObc
He talks about the Jewish Messiah vs Jesus Christ, a radical Aryan Subversionist: youtube.com/watch?v=A-9Ye9Abmuo

Here are some of his very well produced Documentaries
'Marching to Zion"': https:''//www.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
NWO bible translations: youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

Here are Pastor Anderson's Preaching videos, FAGS AND KIKES BTFO
Here is a Bitchute link to this guy: search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Pastor Anderson
Here is a video of Pastor Anderson exposing the holohoax: bitchute.com/video/E6KB8eXSRjNs/
THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES PART 1: bitchute.com/video/J4RwTG7ULqu4/
THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES PART 2: bitchute.com/video/Gufm33aeIgi5/
PASTOR STEVEN ANDERSON: "WE'RE THEIR WHORE! [ISRAEL]": bitchute.com/video/kLIgfAgH89M/
Leviticus 20:13 Challenge to Pastors: youtube.com/watch?v=rZNvNxJqcJs
Islam is a Stupid Religion: youtube.com/watch?v=VEKS1Gq_oGs
He's BEEN BANNED FROM COUNTRIES OY VEY: youtube.com/watch?v=WWK2rcX3mJM
Pastor Steven Anderson: The Truth About the Sodomites: youtube.com/watch?v=navNuaorixE

Here are some leftists who are extremely triggered by this based man
BBC Three The American Preacher Spreading Hate: youtube.com/watch?v=uPRTMscoy-c
(((David Pakman show))): youtube.com/watch?v=w83kIAfuKoE
Triggered media: youtube.com/watch?v=FCidyDtKnDA

His church is in Tempe, Arizona. Here is the Church's website: faithfulwordbaptist.org/
His YouTube channel: youtube.com/user/sanderson1611

Basically, just look up on YouTube "Pastor Anderson on gays" or "Pastor Anderson on the Orlando Massacre", Jewtube has banned a bunch of his original videos, so there are only leftist kike media narration on them.

Attached: pastor.jpg (500x250 165.38 KB, 2.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sanderson1611.blogspot.com/2014/09/i-have-jewish-dna.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Steven_L_Anderson_preaching_at_his_church_in_April_2017.jpg (1280x720, 470.72K)

Attached: Steven_L_Anderson_preaching_at_his_church_in_April_2017.png (1280x720, 993.05K)

kill yourself
sage and report

He literally has 10 white kids with a German homewife
HOLY SHIT JIDF GO FUCKING KYS NIGGER

Are you fucking stupid?

Suicide. now.

Nope
Say no to all adamism period. That shit is not ok

gas yourselves

Attached: anderson merchant.jpg (853x861 20.11 KB, 135.99K)

Christianity in charge of saving the white race. That has to be, the most epic meme of our century.

Attached: bubonic-plague.gif (300x281, 27.16K)

I hate Christians, Muslims, and Jews.

Incorrect. Anderson's a jew and proud of that fact. So are his mischling kikenvermin offspring.

kill yourself race traitor

Attached: Odin.jpg (1246x1198, 276.62K)

oh shit, never knew that. Thanks. But what about antebellum southern preachers? Were they also bad?

Anderson's a jew????

YES HAIL ODIN MY FELLOW WHITE BROTHER

Attached: HAIL ODIN.jpg (1024x768, 132.13K)

(((Anderson))) is a fucking kike, his children are definitely not white.
sanderson1611.blogspot.com/2014/09/i-have-jewish-dna.html

Watch his film "Marching to Zion" It's anti-zionist film but also very anti-genetics. His primary argument for this is that he himself is something like 20% ashkenazi, which he claims doesn't matter. It's a good watch other than that tbh.

(((People))) here hate him because of his video debunking the holocaust.

damn thats fucked up. Of course the filthy kike advocates for race mixing. Once a kike, ALWAYS A KIKE is such a good point.

Fill it with sages since we have no real moderation.

yea, I think Anderson's argument is that only jews are race supremacists and don't like race mixing, therefore we goys should race mix, etc. Its definitely a retarded argument, and I think he needs to stop advocating for race mixing as a good thing. But yeah the "Marching to Zion" film definitely redpilled me.

Of course you came here just for this, Shlomo. Report all christmutt threads because pagans love their daughters breeding muds.

Attached: CL7fOGcUEAAzdcQ.jpg (1840x1104 53.44 KB, 477.7K)

Same here brother

JIDF is shilling heavily probably

kys faggot

CHRISTIANITY WILL SAVE THE WHITE RACE, PAGANISM ONLY BENEFITS THE KIKES

He doesn't advocate miscegenation. He has explicitly said that marrying within your race–and saying "I refuse to even date anyone outside my race"–is 100% fine.

Only retards are Racist…

keep projecting christmutt filth, your race traitorous nature is open to all, from the mongrel christmutt masses all the way up to your "elites"
take away your hairy ape hands of the keyboard and crawl back to the containment shithole you came from

Attached: 1532130793871.png (719x768 371.08 KB, 68.88K)

Nuh uh you do it first
Bump for semite removal squads

I think Anderson means that we should allow miscegenation because the kikes hate it or something to that logic….