Rammstein cucks out to a whole new level

Following the holohoax Auschwitz music video they decided to step up the virtue signalling and release this fucking travesty.
youtube com/watch?v=pat2c33sbog

The music video features whole bunch of nat geo swinging nigger tits and colonising germans who are imposing themselves on this african tribe. They force them to learn their language and bear their offspring.

The worst part is when the producers and editors photoshopped one of the nigger babies to have bright blue eyes. Two of the girls and one of the boys look 100% european and aryan and the final one is an albino nigger. The music video is cut so that there is no doubt that the sub-saharan negresses are supposed to be their mothers.

Attached: rammstein.png (1000x1800, 2.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome
insider.com/paris-jackson-eye-condition-blue-explainer-2017-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Ausländer" lyrics in English:

(Verse 1)
I travel a lot, I like to travel
Far and near and near and far
I'm at home everywhere
My language: international
I like to please everyone
Yeah, my vocabulary isn't bad
A sharp sword in the battle of words
With the other gender

(Bridge)
I'm not a man for one night
I stay, at most, one, two hours
Before the sun is laughing again
I'm already gone
And continue my rounds

(Chorus)
I'm a foreigner (foreigner)
Mi amore 1, mon chéri 2
Foreigner (foreigner)
Ciao, ragazza 3, take a chance on me
I'm a foreigner (foreigner)
Mon amour 1 … 4
A foreigner (foreigner)
Come on, baby, c'est, c'est, c'est la vie 5

(Verse 2)
Other countries, other tongues
So I forced myself early on
to the chagrin of misunderstanding
That you have to learn languages
And when the sun sets
And you stand in front of foreigners
It's helpful if you then
can make yourself understood.

(Bridge)
You come with me, I make good

Attached: rammstein2.webm (640x268, 11.25M)

Pretty disgusting famalam.

What's with this absurd trend of photoshopping nigger eyes to look crystal blue? It looks like a bad cgi effect. Do normies actually believe dark as night coons can just inherit aryan traits like that? That it's just a coin toss and they won't be pissing their genetics down the drain? I don't understand.
WE WUZ

Attached: kangz.png (1108x616, 1.06M)

thanks for the webm OP
I saw it earlier on jewtube and didn't want to watch it & give them the extra view

Attached: 1262865361343.jpg (588x594, 84.33K)

Top Kek. Studies show both rock and nigger music are bad for you, user. Silence is golden.

Attached: nash2.jpg (600x405, 76.46K)

KANGZ

Just finished watching it and the whole damn thing was repulsive. I actually feel ashamed for liking some of their older stuff.
Time for a shower

Attached: disdain_for_nigger_baby.mp4 (202x360, 1.95M)

Who fucking cares? you shouldn't be listening to abuncha sodomites anyway. I don't care how german they are. you start sucking and fucking dudes and you get the rope too.

What's wrong with Rock?

rammstein were always cucks for whatever agenda was on the menu

first it was denegeracy and rebellion and now this

rammSTEIN

That's the only color that looks barely acceptable on a nigger.

what? it looks horrifying and uncanny valley. by doing this shit they're normalising eye contacts and trying to gaslight white people into thinking race is just a skin colour and beautiful blue eyes aren't going extinct.

A lot of shitskins wear colored contacts IRL. Instead of choosing something plausible they always opt for bright blue and green contacts that make them look bizarre.

Modern German men are pathetic. What a fucking mess. Just give every Zig Forumsack an Aryan german girl to breed and let that fuckhole burn to the ground.

That's homocucks, not german man.

Germans are too busy playing vidya to give a shit.

Maybe they had to do it or have their career destroyed and/or their lives ended. One never knows.

Attached: bananas.png (1190x1192, 1.89M)

Found the coverart for the single

""Press S to spit""
S

Attached: 4sik8md2kr031.jpg (960x960, 253.49K)

The lil sister's reaction is absolutely organic, the older one already shows sings of pro-nigger social conditioning.

technically the negro males of that tribe would be the ones getting cucked.

but yes these guys are well known degenerates who have always just been about "muh dick" and being edgy. their Germany video last month was pretty much the same shit with Germania being played by a nigress and giving birth to literal muts(dogs).

It's so blatant I would almost think it was parody, if I didn't already know what absolute faggots Rammstein were.

The older sister has a similar distasteful look on her face, but clearly just wants to be polite. Looks like she threw her nigger doll too after she saw the other one do it lol.

Rock has a lot of diamonds, but the majority of it is simplistic repetitive trash.

Attached: e9f2549b93ad46b7a442a1a7d48ee75177143753a1a037307f158f202e9d28eb.jpg (341x290, 46.48K)

I think you guys have a hard time spotting irony. Read the lyrics. It's about whitewashing. The first video was about the chaotic feminine influence on Germany WW1. The second was about the way media takes everything and makes it THEIR message and the third was about diluting culture to the point of irrelevance. Do you not see the progression here?

Found the Rammcuck. It's all about the deeper meeeeeaning goy. Read between the lines, they're totally /ourguys/

yes, absolutely.

same goes for every other genre and medium.

That's not true. Even the most simplistic of classical composers (pre-jewing) still shit all over modern music. I can't think of any compositions that are even remotely repetitive.

Attached: 1424978980294.png (666x690, 58.26K)

Like said. Your standards are set to the trash shat out today. Rock and Metal stand out a bit because they have some roots planted in classical music, which is where they shine. Not in blues like some faggots will say.

They suck. Definitely not watching. I love tits, but those african tits look so disgusting.

Germanon here. Not sure what you Americans expected… It seems like Americans in particular always expect them to be redpilled NatSocs simply because they are a German metal band.

Protip: Rammstein is and always have been leftist cucks of the highest degree, as are the majority of the people here for that matter. Der Führer would be disgusted with the Germany of today.

Attached: 9781571139948_8_1_7-1.jpg (575x483, 60.25K)

More Hitler pics for the goy

Stop Racist Nazi Apartheid Israel

bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/ (ES)
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal

#BDS
#IsraeliApartheidWeek
#StopArmingColonialism
#StopArmingIsrael
#RightToBoycott

Go fuck yourself 'SHITLER' spamming Polish slavnigger scum

Attached: stream_img-1.jpg (331x383, 27.38K)

Not an american but I liked Ohne Dich by Rammstein, they helped me learn quite a few german phrases. But into the trash they go, I guess.

pick one, cunt.

reported for low quality bait & spam

Attached: kike snake.jpg (800x713, 259.08K)

yes, import mudshits instead you brainless anglocuck

I hope your daughter has dark babies you imbecile.

This shit pisses me off to no end. If I ever see a fucking arab, gook or nigger wearing contact lenses like that in public I'll gouge their fucking eyes out.

Attached: 1308939313956.jpg (250x300, 20.29K)

Haven't made a good album in decades, so who cares?

Is this what you think White culture is?

To be fair, when they first came out we couldn't understand the lyrics, but liked the sound, so the association with them being our guys was wishful thinking. German music peaked with 'SS Marschiert in Feindesland' anyways.

I can't believe i listened to them in high school and still listen to these faggots to this day.

Attached: kvsatfags.gif (220x165, 633.96K)

IMAGINE BEING SURPRISED THAT A BAND THAT IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN KIKED AND SPIRITUALLY KIKED AND HAVE LITERAL KIKES AND SPIRITUALLY KIKE MEMBERS

Rammstein? Really? What did you expect?. Degeneracy and destruction are what jews do.

Rammstein has always had that gay dance club aesthetic. Not surprised.

Rock music is just another subversive jew construct foisted upon the World, like so many others, post-WWII. Open your eyes, look closer, and you'll find that almost all of your rock-n'-roll "heroes" are (or were) just filthy jews in disguise. You were all duped. Sorry, but it's the truth.

lol I like rammstein

they cucked an african tribe lol

Ramm (((stein)))

How stupid are you to conclude that ?

Funny how so many think rammstein is a kike name.
It's a reference to Rammstein flight show Desaster. Rammstein-Miesbach is a German town.
Might be tongue in cheek about the ongoing occupation of Germany. Rammstein air base is one of the largest overseas and is surrounded by the largest overseas community of us citizens.

Rammstein still does stuff?

We definitely know that now, even though I like some of Rammstein's older songs. The (((BRD))) is Weimar Republic 2.0, so this isn't at all a surprise.

Oy Vey they have an ethnic sounding name that isn't Irish or Anglo. Ghey must be Jews, because of the name.

Dude's grandpappy was in the in the SS. Just a general search would clie you in.

the Germans need put out of their ugly misery. this board isn't your playpen, bucko
leave

Then they should've let it be so.
I suspect instead, the "perpetual rebels" got conned into taking a flight on the Lolita Express, and are forevermore trapped doing kike bidding or be exposed.
Laibach is a pretty similar band in style and output and you don't see anywhere near this level of disgusting crap coming from them. These dumbass mothercuckers got played.
in fact their most recent single in contrast to Rammstein's…..Literally (nig)ht and day. Ah, the things you can get away with when not a white man

You're right about that contrast. Supposedly Laibach has been influenced by early Rammstein or was a parody of it somehow, iirc.

Even if they're not /ourguys/ Laibach makes some pretty fucking fashy music.

Attached: 1436148967694.gif (240x287, 219.61K)

Funny as a german to see all the foreigner realize that Rammstein are liberal cucks.
Just because they make Rock music doesn't mean they can't be cucks.

Attached: 1530094935304.jpg (183x320, 11.46K)

Niggers with blue contacts has only ever been acceptable once

Attached: Simon phoenix.jpg (356x356, 17.73K)

it was popular about 20 years ago
who is listening it now

Did they have to arrive in Russia like this?

Attached: Rammstein raises eyebrows in Moscow.webm (1920x1080, 3.63M)

Also worth noting that it isn't just some. Literally all the nigger children have blue contacts, some are just dark blue instead of light blue.

shut up nerds

Attached: 1559077552549.jpg (1413x592 1.74 MB, 1.66M)

No thanks, user.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 7.30.52 AM.png (330x279, 154.24K)

That's one burly bitch!
"Beasts of the field"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 7.34.38 AM.png (118x320, 64.04K)

Attached: D7FET47WsAA_Zn-.jpg (768x1024, 99.76K)

I'll spoonfeed you, but I expect you newfags to do your homework next time. Those eyes are real, not edits. It's called Waardenburg Syndrome. Genetically, it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the kinds of blue eyes Europeans can have, even if anti-white niggers love to pretend that our blue or green eyes are from the same source. That's why the eyes look so unnatural: they are the sign of a serious genetic illness.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome

Symptoms:
If you live around a lot of Africans in the US, think about how many you've seen walking around stores with discolored splotches of skin.

For future reference, if something about a person looks weird, ugly, or uncanny, start looking at genetic diseases. You're welcome.

Attached: eff4fdc0fd-640x480-o.jpg (1049x699 47.19 KB, 136.49K)

triggered Zig Forums users once again(probably mostly the christcucks of us). not everyone lives in their moms basement, some of us are actually trying to send a message to the world.

a "pozzed" surface message with a deeper meaning has always been their way. these "degenerate faggots" have done more to show how fucked up the world is than the great majority of you ever have or will.

my interpretation: obviously they are promoting white people behaving badly and exploiting a welcoming community, by literally fucking them, and then just leaving.

i would wager this is meant to invoke the same thing going on in germany right now except in reality its reversed. germans are opening their arms to FOREIGNERS..since yall are too lazy to look it up, that is the song title…AUSLANDER means OUTLANDER.

i see this as saying, if its not OK for us germans to do this to africans, why is it ok for them to do it to germans?

crying mixed baby at the end had meaning, or it wouldnt have been in the shot. probably to make it seem bad.

their last music video shows the EU flag…and for a blip of about 1.5 seconds they make the flags red..almost identical to communist soviet flag…and rammstein is walking away from it…i duno how obvious you need to make it. these guys grew up in EAST GERMANY….I BET THEY DONT LIKE COMMUNISM LIKE PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE WHO EVER LIVED IN IT. LOOK AT BASED EAST EUROPE!

we need converts folks, normies are weaklings and will follow power, convert enough and it would be so dangerous for them to speak out.

research shit faggots…all the ((stein)) people are super retarded too…its a city in germany where kids got killed by an american accident… do you research faggots…we are supposed to be the enlightened ones….

Attached: cigs.jpg (1000x1444, 128.44K)

Nigger, Paris Jackson's mother is white and God wanted Michael Jackson to be white. Her blue eyes are legit.

Do you always impulsively post before you do your homework?
insider.com/paris-jackson-eye-condition-blue-explainer-2017-8
Waardenburg can affect people of any race. It's just most striking when it's niggers because of the stark contrast with their skin.

Could you be more obvious?

She's not a nigger, that's my point

Le its super duper secret redpill you guys.

They sing in German!

t. Average Non-German comment on the "Deutschland" Video.

Attached: bear.jpg (1280x720, 120.82K)

Attached: CjlgDy0.jpg (899x650, 102.84K)

No debate there, but I'm not convinced MJ is her biological father.

Polite sage.

How rare is it, because every nigger child in the video had blue eyes, some were dark blue. Seems far more likely they just had them put in contacts as it would be much cheaper then collecting a horde of niggers with some syndrome that makes their eyes blue

A long standing entertainment group…. why the fuck do you even feel the need to make this thread? ALL!!! top cunts in movies and music are compromised. They traded their souls for fame and profit. It's either fucking kids for shlomo, getting them kids, killing some… spreading their legs if a girl, a guy his ass cheeks, both getting on their knees and having a bukakke video made in the Warner Bros fucking board room. Just the nastest, vile shit imaginable. Just today that midget from SNL in the 90's said how the jew produced made him have sex with an old pig who was directing a movie based on one of his skits. He was and is a nobody and he had to do that for a basic job. The top cunts that are around for 20+ years… agents of Satan.

I was on board until you brought up satanism. You always have to taint every message you associate with, don't you Christcucks?

S T I R F R I E D

Thanks, jew; we don’t care what you have to say.

Funny how 'muricans seem to have no self-awareness of how despised they are overseas, just like their christians have no concept of their obnoxiousness.

Hel is a pagan god, Satan doesn't exist, Jesus was a Jew and your god is too.

Attached: This painting was made in 1889, the year Adolf Hitler was born, titled Die Wilde Jagd, The Wild Hunt.jpg (3000x1877, 1.22M)

Attached: wagner-richard.jpg (1292x836, 512.29K)

König Leopold II. Hat nichts falsch gemacht.

Attached: King-Leopold-II.png (639x1024, 443.97K)

Auslander means foreigner, and Fremd means outlander/stranger.
Land = Country, Aus = Out.
Auslander literally translates to 'out of the country'.

Also Rammstein are not trying to dog whistle to us in this music video, anyone with a functioning amygdala can tell that this is disgusting pro-globalist propaganda.

We should start photoshopping Jewish phenotypes on niggers in retaliation to this.

Is the guy on the far left wearing a fez?

This is great. Only problem is living in that house they will eventually genuinely love nigger babies. Especially after they have a couple themselves…

fuck uncle seth and aunt cynthia

Bunch of europeans row up on a boat go for the cultural conquest on the locals, set them forward thousands of years(still not enough to kiss their toes), bleach them and dip. Think you guys are looking at it too much through that weird shame lense schools are so fond of injecting. Ask yourself why you should be ashamed for even a moment of being the people that do this to the world.

They have stepped up the game. I think they're mostly provocateurs, but their latest two music videos seem rather left-winged edgy than before, compared to everything else 'allowed' on the tube.

Here is "Radio", came out last month.

They're clearly showing how the MSM narrative is painting the European man. They're questioning this narrative by comparing it to the usual 'healthy' American one of the days of yonder aka. the vetted pre-ww2 propaganda, and if such, why is only having healthy American boys good if not healthy German ones?

It shows the bias. It shows how people are taught to hate Germans.

It shows how the German spirit isn't worthy of hate. It shows we admire it.

Their second-newest, "Deutchland" is swapping the roles with the 'Black woman' taking the role of Jeanne D'arc. The Victor. Shown in different aspects, or narratives in conjecture of how Deutchland is painted in our violent collective consciousness.
They're, in fact, the real victims. And in case you're not seeing this you're only seeing the same old propaganda in a new, blazing light with much beauty being squelched, as you'd be looking for anyway. German beauty. Like usual.

They're only showing how their true nature isn't giving up. They got their own tempered energy and no amount of negative narratives can change that.

"Stripped" shows the American WW2-narrative vs. the German one.

Apologies. All three videos are worthy of a watch, though. Two weeks old video. 3 videos in less than a month is pretty intense for Rammstein.

The nigress on the bottom left has nice tits.

Just listen to the music instead of watching the music video then.

Ip is from Islam
Mohamed made a deal with Satan to have sex with 96 virgins as long AS god ate him. Islam made his deal with God and his Devilish ways.,

You should feel ashamed for not paying attention to their lyrics until a video and a racist 8ch user broke it down for you. You’ve just assumed all this time that their angry German vocals were about the same kind of hate you believe in.

1 in 50,000 in all races according to kikepedia. I think most of these niggers are wearing contacts. Waardenburg syndrome doesn't just change their eyes it fucks all their shit up. A cleft lip is ugly as fuck and sticks out like a sore thumb as severe retardation.
If you're looking for niggers in that 1 in 50,000 stat that only have the aesthetic symptoms (i.e. blue eye colour but normal lip, eyes, skin etc.) that is going to be much harder and much more rare.

Safe to say this is some jewish bullshit.

Thei guitarest did convert to Judaism.

sorry i dont speak german well

u must be a reddit fag tho, as you ignored everything except for my tertiary translation of a german word as an american. same concept, same meaning.

they are doing everything they can without getting suicided, and if i was rich id do the same.

… I miss Nadia

Attached: nadia-secret-of-blue-water_410372.jpg (3253x4207 229.13 KB, 1.32M)

Every single quadroon I know with blue eyes freaks me out. Like another poster said, it's a sort of uncanny valley. It's unnatural

Wow so rammstein is shitty? I never knew.

Attached: dont look.jpg (1024x961, 163.12K)