Asian hate/red-pill general

Too many think the Asian is as civilised as the whites. Too many think they are civilised at all. Apart from Japan, Asian behaviour, in general, is what we would call lower class. Rude, filthy, loud, annoying, and forever encroaching, the Asian menace knows no limits. He spreads through the world like a disease, consuming everything he desires, giving nothing back.

Because empathy is the essence of being human (psychologists admit this, unwittingly), we may thus call the Asian subhuman because they lack a lot of it. Not only is this clearly observable but science has also shown it to be the case.

I once liked them when I didn't know what they were because I thought they were like the whites. They aren't. Not even close. They are cold, lifeless, insect-like robots that lack the good found in Europeans. The closest living-thing in likeness to the Asian is the ant.

Their societies are ant hives, too – and so soulless and terrible that they flood to the West to escape them. Then they proceed to tell you how superior Asians are. Great joke!

Fuck the Asians. They are not equals; they are subhuman ant people. They are just as bad as niggers and even more dangerous due to their high intelligence which however is divorced from genius due to a lack of creativity and psychoticism.

If I ever pull a Tarrant, without a doubt I'd target the subhuman insects.

Let the Asian hate begin.

Attached: Ape people.jpg (854x480 1.67 MB, 2.12M)

She can cut in my line

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (778x512, 45.21K)

Whites like you will be the first to get the fucking bullet. Fuck you, you piece of racemixing human garbage.

I just appreciate nice droopers. It's not like it's a nigger or something. Besides I'm married to a white girl.

It's only pixelz

china is an industrializing nation with a massive labor force and fairly competent current leadership. one of the few reasons they're not absolute champions right now was the communism trap that they fell into 80 years ago and a lack of fuel independence.

they have a rich history with an interesting collection of genetic subsets.
Asians are fine.
People should stop selling their land to asians because asians WILL buy it.

Ainus are descended from Aryans, Japanese mixed with them which is why they're whiter in both skin and temperament.

They are fucking parasites. They're colonising the West but unlike white colonisation, they're running things backwards because they're rude, disgusting criminals. You're a fucking idiot.

Japs are okay but chinks and gooks are annoying as shit though.

stop letting them in moron
fuck you

I know many people who will not hear of one bad word against negros or jews or east indians, but they'll go into frothing rages against the chinese for their cruelty towards dogs. Some people are just intense dog lovers.

I'm letting them in? Ha!
Go eat some sewer grease, you fucking gook.

yes it's your presumably happening to your country unless you're asian in which case you're trolling elaborately.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: doug.png (500x500, 280.69K)

Can't really seem to be able of hating that kind thing chief, if anything i would want that to happen to me on a daily basis.

Attached: 110627.jpg (597x975, 158.59K)

Newsflash, gook (yes, you, you ESL faggot): I don't control the borders. The government and oligarchs do.

oh no literally nobody has ever gone into politics before this is so terrible.

You're low IQ.

no u

your failure to defend your nation makes you more disgusting than chinks tbh

Filtered.

Oh shut up you fucking hypocrite. What are you doing? There is no viable way to just stop anything at the moment and anyone with half a brain knows that. Fuck off.

well good I didn't want to talk to you anyway, loser.

Back to gayddit you fucking cuck.

Back to your sewer grease backwater shithole, you noodle-slurping zipperhead.

i rawdog asian women deal with it. who cares if they are bleached and raising a half white child which is 50% likely to marry a white guy (if the hapa is girl)

not like im gonna raise them though, only white kids

Of course you do, libertarian cuck. Of course you do.

Excellent

just following my biological programming. spreading my seed everywhere except with niggers

Yep, you're an NPC.

you are a failure. in a couple generations my genes will still exist, yours wont. deal with it

The CCP are Fucking cunt mafia robbing and trashing their own ant hive. The beneficiaries of the graft and exploitation send their tentacles to the nice western cities and establish roots that they may be anchors here when china inevitably collapses.
like dante's devils they have a program, the competent ones will be living in luxury, far above YOUR station when their handiwork is actualised.

Attached: the china crisis.jpg (640x956, 114.56K)

I'm getting married to a high IQ Russian girl who is Orthodox. You stick your dick in everything and only care about yourself, you faux-right, liberal cretin.
Degenerate.

i thought asians were flat

asians right user? kek

Attached: 7fb1fe2d9de3f03f9dc71c09ff9c7a5f870823957c9f45261e89d10ebbe2f9f4.jpeg (474x544, 75.47K)

What difference does it make whether Asians are civilized or not, my loyalty to my race has nothing to do with whether its superior or inferior to anyone. I'm just me. So I am loyal to my kind, it doesn't matter of Asians are civilized.

white people are fucking cunts to other white people, I experience it all the time being white myself.

Attached: jewfractal.png (886x708, 258.21K)

check'd and kek'd

Fuck off weeaboo retard.

Attached: 5d8fde06ba0c50f354bd04872392083b695f1223884dc79a626341915e797ec4.png (409x622, 281.49K)

If you replace this with any race it’s still true. This includes muh Jerry Sandusky and muh cardinals and muh popes and muh priests and muh mafias and muh cops and muh politicians and muh bankers and the fifty trillion other types of whites who are Just a different flavor of das Juden. Thanks for making me laugh by suggesting Europeans have any empathy. For thousands of years in European society a peasant class existed solely so the representatives of European society could have unlimited access to slave labor. When they weren’t scheming they were maintaining their corrupt rule through literal fratricide in hundreds of wars between euro fags. Me arguing with my brethren involves not talking to somebody for awhile, European arguments involve raping pillaging and looting. World war 2 was followed by the allies doing the same war crimes against Germans . Only a board as Jewish as this would make zero mention of the barbaric actions done to the Germans, because then everyone would know that their “choices” are the same. After world war 2 the us and Russia have been fighting proxy wars that gave us the situation we have today. All this useless suffering so a bunch of Jews whites Muslims and any other abrahamic retard fucks can split control of the world. The only people more retarded than whites Jews and sand niggers are the people on pol who glorify abrahamism , literally praising the people who would gladly murder them through proclamations that they will murder their enemies enemies. Kill yourselves.

If you want a real reason to hate asians check out /r/easternsunrising and /r/mongoloidCJ

Saved

My wife is pretty cool. I like her parents too, nice people.

Attached: 1556780397359.png (1030x994, 281.83K)

yes its a low level materials suit, and prevents contamination quite well. Not the super luxury teletubby one you can barely move around in though fucknut.

East beats west fuck you

We both know you don't have a wife.

I am a white westerner with a Korean wife who I met while living in Korea years ago. She came from a small town rural conservative type of background. She is genuinely the best partner I could ever ask for. Loyal, caring, stays in great shape, doesn't do any drugs/alcohol/prescriptions, cooks for the family every day, has literally never said no to sex in 10 years, and in general is a pleasure to spend time with. Best decision I ever made in life by far. Sometimes I'm a little disappointed she's not a blue eyed nordic type like me but the pros vastly outweigh that one con. That's my personal story for you guys, take it as you will. Although a lot of Korean girls aren't like that if they are city girls.

Oh look goyim, I've got a little cock sleeve to ensure I never have white children and have my genetic lineage die off! Asian women are perfect for white nationalists! 14/88, secure a future for hapa children!

Attached: chink_merchant.jpg (501x585, 100.6K)

Shut up stupid virgin. I don't approve race mixing either but our women are all cheap whore sluts who have no heart to love. If he found love in Korea and he loves his woman, its better that way than to pay alimony for some cheap slut. I don't approve but I don't judge either.

Attached: IMG_20190519_111828_910.jpg (612x612, 105.92K)

You tell him, fellow gentile

Smells like oestrogen based shaming tactics
So you admit you're anti-white? White women are what we are fighting for.
So you're saying money is worth more than continuing the existence of our race? How much more materialistic can you get?
If you will stand idly by and encourage the race-mixing filth, you too will be among the first to go on the DOTR.

If you even are white I strongly suggest revising your position before your head ends up being taken as well.

Attached: Projecting.png (490x331, 310.16K)

Look at all the bugmen and gookfuckers come out of the woodwork to defend their pathetic excuse of an existence.

The gook, chink and nip are NOT your friends. If we manage to rid the world of jews and send niggers and arabs back to their own countries, the only threat will be asians. If we survive this cataclysm before us only asians and whites will remain. They will exterminate us given the chance and use any possible tactics to sabotage and backstab us.

Never trust an asianophile, never trust a bugman. The oriental jew will be our biggest threat after the jews are dealt with. Don't make the mistake of allying yourself with them or their ilk; and if you have no choice - ensure it's a temporary arrangement only.

Attached: 1419726726282.jpg (501x585, 48.58K)

This. Read up on every conflict we've had with easterners. They're underhanded NPCs that only care for themselves. Look at China's impact on the world. Look at asian cultures. They aren't our friends, they just happen to not be trying to kill us right now.

Our traitorous politicians are allowing the yellow plague to infect our lands. Jews first of course.

Then why do they offer to carry my cum? It's not even like they expect me to stay lmao

Asian here, I feel like we are going to inherit the world, bros.

What do the dying westerners have to say to us?

>Because empathy is the essence of being human. (((Psychologists))) "admit" this, wittingly
Muh empathy is the main reason why Europe is getting raped by sandniggers and white race dying out while chinks send them to concentration camps and constantly try to outjew the jews

Whenever you outjew the kike and push him into a corner, he will go full muh ethics, muh morals, muh empathy (despite having none and being ready to poke your eyes out the same moment you show a sign of weakness). Empathy is the last refuge of the scoundrel and the subhuman.

THIS. LITERALLY THIS :OOO
look at japan. Based!

Damn, pretty convincing meme. Might just marry an Asian instead of just fucking em. This WN stuff is way too tiring

Kill yourself.

Attached: playful nazis 27.jpg (700x450, 44.95K)

You just post an asian ally, dude.

When I see a board of westerner, I feel really funny because you have jews saying you ain't white, and you are just [insert country].

Despite asian animosity, we are more unified than that. Westerners are fucked.

Please accept me as one of your own based Asians! I'm ashamed of what the white race has become

I'm sorry bro, I can't.

I fear your empathy will infect us and make us into cucks.

True.
I did travel around east asia.

The japs and chinese are two completely different people. In terms of behavior and mentality, they have nothing in common.. except many being industrious.

Japan has impressed me with how nice it is - clean, peaceful, no crime, people are honest and well behaved. Beautfull land. Japs also love animals.

Chinamen are the polar opposite - pollution, lack of empathy, and laws that exist to be broken or fuck you over. The contrast is downright bizzare.

well they understood the meaning of society more than our people…. So like, It's our own people's fault, but if we ever could just get our own populations to understand this, eastern asia and purebred european society could be good allies, we have similar levels of intelligence and should we ever weed out the undesirables it would be on exact equal footing as east asia.

so like, he's right. they are going to inherit the earth unless we do something and do something very soon.

Attached: class photo.jpg (600x600, 46.1K)

Nice try bugman, but whites are more unified than gooks. Good luck getting any of the above groups to fly under one banner. Europeans may have their priorities all out of whack at the moment, but for the vast majority of us we can recognise that slavic/germanic/Mediterranean divides and other sub-racial divides are mostly illusory
The retards who try D&C on this board saying 'x isn't white' aren't even close to representing the average white man.

You will be killed with all the rest in the coming collapse, watch your back mongoloid.

Attached: 1308309264791.jpg (468x313, 106.46K)

Maybe this is the 80s, man.

Westerners are dying and fast.

And the plague is now moving unto asians.

But I think asians are stronger/more immune because asians lack christianity's universal concept.

No matter what you say, a jap, a gook and a chink will still identify as being asian and put themselves separately against white and black.

Whites can't even unified because jews tell you that you aren't even white LOL

T. Cuckendorf.

Attached: 1509979790235.jpg (250x187 981.3 KB, 5.04K)

I never said the idea of the EU is a good idea.

But EU isn't white.

Keep telling yourself that. You mongoloids can keep yourself that until you hear the sound of falling napalm and dirty bombs over your head.

This board's ultimate conclusion is to wipe all non-whites from existence. There is no co-habitation, no solution for sharing the planet, that's a fantasy.

Attached: based aussie grandma.webm (640x360, 8.41M)

OK, friend.

Any days now.

white is a term so you stop being a member of the slav, german, brit, italian, ect. race. Understanding that they are different peoples with the same ethics creates inner competition making the best of our peoples shine. I'm not white, I'm a serb.

OK, serb.

I'm a vietnamese, but I'm also an asian.

It's funny how you "whites" can't even accept that they belong to a larger group.

Attached: Asians killing and taking pet.mp4 (1280x720, 6.56M)

I do belong to a larger group, but I also respect the fact that we have vastly different cultures within that sphere of race. It's not a denial. It's an exhalation that even as Europeans, we have populations that we care more about and naturally should as it's closer in lineage to our own people.

I think we're agreeing with each other in a manner where it comes off as a conflict.

this.

they are our mortal enemies

The fact you have different cultures doesn't mean they don't share the same races.

The gook, the chink, the jap and the viet all have different cultures, with the only connecting lines being Buddhism and Confuciousness, doesn't mean we all aren't asians.

Attached: chinaman killing dog.mp4 (1280x720 3.96 MB, 3.34M)

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE SUBHUMANS, HOLY SHIT.

Attached: db4.jpeg (495x362, 16.62K)

I wouldn't normally give a shit about someone eating meat of an animal, regardless of what kind, but that shit's just cruel and unusual.

Attached: Engrish.webm (320x240, 3.14M)

You are a faggot, nothing more.

kys, reddit

If you sympathise with asians you'll be put to the firing squad as well bucko

Attached: 1417468183003.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Attached: chinese headless pig.mp4 (208x360 1.46 MB, 3.49M)

So many questions this raises holy shit.

Can't even phantom the human experiments.

Fuck off faggot.

fathom*

yuck, what a tedious post

Attached: pig head.mp4 (406x720 1.91 MB, 10.01M)

Attached: chinese dehairing rats alive.mp4 (270x480 1 MB, 5.09M)

Doing Odin's work user.

Attached: Chinksdogcauldron.mp4 (408x720 1.86 MB, 1.43M)

Attached: China The Making Of 'Gutter Oil' .webm (854x480, 9.57M)

Attached: arrrooksame.gif (1280x720 773.27 KB, 6.72M)

Attached: chink_fetuses.webm (206x368, 2.59M)

Attached: chinese killing piglets.mp4 (202x360 466.17 KB, 1.55M)

Attached: anime.jpg (546x767 254.59 KB, 102.24K)