I have been visited by police. I have wrote some shit about minorities and that I want to kill them and shit...

I have been visited by police. I have wrote some shit about minorities and that I want to kill them and shit. They want to investigate me and shit. If I won't come I will be fined. What do I say to them?

Attached: CHARACTERAyame_CATEGORYgigamessy_headHair2green_eyesFace3blue_background00Body_clothesOutfit5magenta.png (832x832, 452.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_6_of_the_European_Convention_on_Human_Rights
privnote.com/eKDrKnBk#mYT3y4oHh
theregister.co.uk/2015/10/19/nsa_crypto_breaking_theory/
medium.com/cryptomuse/how-the-nsa-caught-satoshi-nakamoto-868affcef595
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't ever talk to police. Don't say anything to them, it can not help you.
Watch this youtube video:
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Say nothing ignore them do not respond.

If they get in your face just go silent or repeat "no comment" or whatever or play ignorant.

You'll look suspicious if you just say nothing or stating "no comment" and that might give them probable cause

Just say "I am exercising my right to remain silent" when confronted. Then it will look more like a typical response you'd make when confronted instead of you trying to hide something.

I'm not from America but Eastern europe

You're already being investigated retard. You should have taken many steps to avoid any comment online being linked to yourself. OPSEC 101 moron.

I know

Wrote where? On facebook?

Here

Find a lawyer.

What can they do already. You should try to figure out how much trouble you'll be in if you just admit to it
This is probably a good think for you… makes you realise the reality of it all

Was it through this site you wrote the shit and where you using a vpn? I know they can be cracked and all but its still better than using your own IP.

The problem in this is that I don't remember writing shit about minorities. I was probably drunk as shit

That's scary. Just tell them you weren't serious and show them some other boards on here.

Which one. The one for interracial cuckolding or loli hentai?

don't tell them anything. I don't know how your system works, I assume it's in order with all the other shit I've seen about EU destroying freedom of speech, but say nothing, admit nothing, get a lawyer that knows your system.

Comply with the law obviously. You shouldn't use a VPN next time, or your right to free speech will be infringed in most countries.

I'm reading in our laws that indeed I can say nothing because I'm witness and not defendant

Bring a lawyer.

The first thing to ask the lawyer is what law gives them the right to fine you?

If I won't come to investigation I will be fined if I come I won't be fined

that's retarded. it's incumbent on the security forces to detain you and transport you to and from an interview if they need to do that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_6_of_the_European_Convention_on_Human_Rights
familiarize yourself with article 6 and the hillbilly cops will probably be too scared to harass you

I'm witness not covict

no you are accused of an offense. you are innocent and have the right to silence. they cannot fine you for not showing up for an interview. they can arrest you but that doesn't assign guilt.

Get an (((attorney)))
claim you had a psychotic break because of your (((mental illness)))
communicate this solely through your (((attorney)))
log off the internet forever and find a gf

In paper I have its stated that I'm witness

Ok slav fag, I'm sure this totally happened. Go be a faggot somewhere else

read the fucking conventions you fucking retard. there is a confrontation clause concerning witnesses that overrules national laws. stop being a bitch and don't let ZOG get an inch in on you.

Enjoy having your fingernails slowly pulled out one by one with a pair of pliers until you confess.

Have paper right next to me but I ain't stupid to post it

Yes I know now I have right to remain silent

You should use tor all the time or a vpn user.

Just pay the fine, fuck them.

Won't pay 2000euros

Why would you (assuming you did) ever post that online and not expect glowniggers to appear? Don’t say anything to them and admit nothing

Tell them your name and address, nothing more.
Article 6 doesn't kick in until you have been charged; if you give them nothing then they will need to investigate in a manual manner which requires resources that they do not have.

Don't go. They won't fine you. If they are so stupid that they try to fine you, protest it.

This, especially if you are a white Christian male.

You only have to turn up right?
Don't say anything other than confirming your personal details.

Yes

Europoors brought this on themselves, stop caring about Yurocucks you stupid fucking jews

They will fine me and as addition I have to pay for the whole action

is that miku? gimme a miku song
i liked that alien one

Attached: pinkamina.png (700x700 90.93 KB, 349.47K)

If they threaten you at the interview accuse them of intimidating a witness, lol.

They are trying to scare you. Police are permitted to lie.

Seems to be but I'm reading in our laws that they can indeed fine me

Doesn't matter who you are you need to familiarize yourself with laws. They will always have loopholes so that they can choose who to apply them to. A lawyer will have requirements to follow to continue being a lawyer that you are not bound to. For example in Canada you are required to be given an unbiased trial. Since trials involve human beings this is not possible.

Pics or it didn't happen faggot

KILL THE JEWBOTS
and shoot'em

Absolutely won't post pics especially after I read they want to investigate what I wrote on this site. Ain't this stupid

and do not forget to leave a note that you (was) hidden gay and the copz killed you for it

unless you live in belarus they cannot fine you for not showing up for some witness interview you fucking retard. you are an absolute goy so goto the police station and report for execution.

How I'm being goy it's literally written in our law that they will fine me if I won't come for witness interview. Its in the paper I even signed the paper which the plice anti terrorist guys brought to me

oh shit. have fun with the ex-commie cops. seriously get a lawyer, do not answer ANY questions until you have a lawyer. ask the lawyer if the fine is an admission of guilt, or if it is an administrative punishment for not going to to the interview. they will probably drop the charges if you lawyer up. since it is eastern europe you may be able to bribe your way out of this if you have money.
remember this: in the west the beatings happen on the sidewalk, in the east they happen at the station.

Always remember to properly use your Miranda Rights. When questioned by the police under arrest, always say “I want a lawyer”. Don’t try to be a smartass and say “I think I want/need a lawyer”, because the cops will just ignore it and keep interrogating.
If you are not under arrest, in most jurisdictions, the cops will need a subpoena or a warrant in order to force you to be interrogated. If they don’t have anything of the sort, you can just be dismissive until they leave.
Do not ever talk to the cops, there is no reason to. Back in the day the defendant could play mind games with the prosecution by introducing false evidence/testimony, but this is no longer a legit practice, so you will only lose.
Be careful with plea bargains as well, the shit should be ilegal, but oh well.

fucking neck yourself

hmm wow maybe you shouldn't bte s uch a c o c k s u c k i n g f a g g ot

Bullshit. The admins only comply to american authorities, and even if you write about wanting to kill minorities (and not a specific target) then that speech is protected by 1st amendment.

That's a good goy, sign away any legal rights you might have had. I'd recommend just those butt plug things just to get that anus ready for prison. Find yourself a nice prison manfu.

Paper says 'subject/matter witness: 8ch.net'

Checked
This

he is talking about eastern europe. you do not go into a police station alone in those places. they don't have miranda rights. OP try calling your friends and family maybe you have someone in the courts, the military or police that is related to you, maybe a lawyer? this is your best bet since you are being accused of a cybercrime and since anti terror police made contact they are treating it as a potentially serious cybercrime. this is more serious than stolen credit cards etc.

Do what my grandparents did during the cold war before moving to America. Bribe your way out of the country

You are talking like my country is like some kind of Soviet post apocalyptic shithole which is but not that bad. I'm witness not convict I can remain silent

idk, maybe admins lied and actually complied with polish authorities (those were the only non-us EU ones they mentioned asking for info from 8ch). But it sounds like the same shit as that user that was visited by FBI, they wanted info on other posters and it's not about you. Seems like they are fishing for informants. Were you posting in english or foreign? If there are like for example 10 people posting in polish on 8ch then the polish authorities can check ISP traffic to 8ch and then send to all the 10 people that accessed 8ch a letter like you received making them witnesses because they can't prove who exactly posted what messages.

you are underestimating eastern european nations legal intercept capabilities. he was using clearnet not tor, not even vpn.

English

That can be… problematic.
Unless he lives in a shithole like Ukraine, Belarus, Moldavia, Russia, Serbia or Hungary, he will probably still be ok, since these rights exist in most countries.
If he does live in one of them, good luck, because law doesn’t mean shit in those places. he better have a higher-up to help him

Stop its not like we are animals you are talking shit

totally not a bait thread

Print out and bring in lots of Zig Forums infographics to your police interview and use to opportunity to red pill them. Most are closet nationalists anyway and the centrists may be swayed to your side if you play your cards right and argue with passion and conviction.
Don't give in to fear. Double down and defend your views with reason and logic. Make sure you give them the thumbs up and OK sign when you arrive and before you leave.

I was asleep okay I signed it because it's just witness interview I'm not defending it

That's odd then. Could be that FBI asked for info about your posts, 8ch gave them the logs, FBI saw you were from Europe and forwarded the info to interpol which further gave them to your local authorities.

Do this: privnote.com/eKDrKnBk#mYT3y4oHh

Nothing shows up note destroyed

actually only belarus hasn't signed the convention on human rights which aligns the european union legal systems with the united states
if op signed a document stating he would report for an interview than he is liable to show and could be fined after prosecution. i still wouldn't show and argue ignorance.

next time use a fucking vpn

I will share you some good ones, but you're a brony.

Rule No 1: don't open the door to police.
Rule No 2: don't confirm you name.
Rule No 3: don't admit to crimes on the internet.

in america 8ch is seen as a place for political radicals to discuss radical things.
in europe 8ch is seen as a cybercrime hub where cybercriminals commit and plan crimes.

The people from there obviously aren’t animals. The problem is that legal institutions simply don’t work in those countries. The prosecution can do whatever they want and the judge/jury will most likely accept it due to corruption/coercion/omission.
If it’s Poland, you should be fine. Things actually work there, so you only really need to comply with what the law states.
If you are a witness, it most likely means that you are safe in this specific prosecution, but they can open another one if they find that you practiced any criminal activity.
Also, if you are a witness, it means that the process is already somewhat on its way. The prosecution has likely already done the bulk of the investigation on some other entity.
As others may have said, you will want to stay in silence just in case. I don’t know how this testimony is regulated over there, but they likely won’t be able to hold you for very long. In the US, there have been cases where a suspect spent 3 days locked in the interrogation chamber without food… Obviously he didn’t ask for a lawyer, so keep this in mind if they hold you for an hour or two.
With that being said, I do believe it’s very likely that the judge may have issued a subpoena for you to testify, in this case they probably can fine you indeed. In other jurisdictions, like in the countries I mentioned, they could even arrest you.
Also, don’t try to bribe anyone in Poland, it will end up badly.

theregister.co.uk/2015/10/19/nsa_crypto_breaking_theory/

Doesn’t matter. Sure, you technically have the rights, but in order to have them applied by a trustworthy jurisdiction you would need to appeal all the way up to the ECHR or at the very least the Highest court. This could take years, and these countries often have shitty preventing prison laws as well.

NSA and your local police aren't the same thing.

If they really want you, they can just fire up MUSCULAR and get you through your writing patterns. It’s all a question of how many resources they are willing to spend investigating you. In most cases, a VPN will make them give up.

Don't live in a thrid world shithole like Britain/Germoney. You had a chance to save your countries and and did nothing.

Whatch out for criminal threats and incitment to violence. Both those charges are prison time no probation.

While the spy agencies do provide information on violent terrorists to the police, that is not something to worry about if you are just expressing your opinion online. If they actually suspect you are planning to commit a terrorist attack then you shouldn't expect a VPN to protect you or anything really.

Only happens in cross-jurisdiction cases. Unless you threatened someone living in america or an American citizen to death/plan to commit a terrorist crime there, they can’t do shit.

even in the EU the eastern states they have very spotty practices. it's a lottery - maybe you get lucky you get someone who got in trouble before and is now doing things by the book. generally speaking, you don't want to be arrested in slovakia, poland, hungary or bulgaria, and the further east of the capital you are in those countries the worse it gets.

Yes give a kike lawyer money. That is the answer.

Just don't threaten to kill people online, unless you're a retard and want to get into trouble whether you have VPN or not. If you actually want to do something violent don't talk about it you won't get any help and people will only want to take away your rights and discriminate instead of helping you.

This was an interesting read:
medium.com/cryptomuse/how-the-nsa-caught-satoshi-nakamoto-868affcef595

Sure, but I’d say Slovakia and Poland are still safe-ish. It might be a little harsher than Western Europe, but it’s mostly the same thing.
Bulgaria is an interesting country, though, because I think they still had debtors prisons until 2017 or something. Definitely not somewhere you want to be arrested.

He’s a witness. It could be something as simple as he quoted someone who may actually be involved in some terrorist action/threat.

there are over 100 white kids rotting in UK jails for saying shit or showing at rallies. slav nations are actually be judicially due to the wild west atmosphere and family retaliation rates against authorities.

with jewish lawyer pilpul being argued against you in a court of law, just about anything you say or do could be made to fit this purposefully vague term.

*actually better judicially

I only post here as a concerned citizen monitoring hate crimes and use shitposts as bait, so if anything I've shitposted is mistaken as hateful it could only be referring to something in minecraft.
TL;DR sucks to be you.
If they weren't sitting beside you while you were typing then they have no evidence. All they have is a suspicion it was you and not the homeless guy you loan your laptop to, so will bully you for a confession. Don't lie, don't talk. The burden of proof is on them.