I have been visited by police

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

I have been visited by police. I have wrote some shit about minorities and that I want to kill them and shit. They want to investigate me and shit. If I won't come I will be fined. What do I say to them?

Attached: CHARACTERAyame-CATEGORYgigamessy-headHair2green-eyesFace3blue-background00Body-clothesOutfit5magenta.png (452.26 KB, 832x832)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_6_of_the_European_Convention_on_Human_Rights
privnote.com/eKDrKnBk#mYT3y4oHh
theregister.co.uk/2015/10/19/nsa_crypto_breaking_theory/
medium.com/cryptomuse/how-the-nsa-caught-satoshi-nakamoto-868affcef595
bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

Don't ever talk to police. Don't say anything to them, it can not help you.
Watch this youtube video:
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

Say nothing ignore them do not respond.

If they get in your face just go silent or repeat "no comment" or whatever or play ignorant.

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

You'll look suspicious if you just say nothing or stating "no comment" and that might give them probable cause

Just say "I am exercising my right to remain silent" when confronted. Then it will look more like a typical response you'd make when confronted instead of you trying to hide something.

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

I'm not from America but Eastern europe

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

They want to investigate
You're already being investigated retard. You should have taken many steps to avoid any comment online being linked to yourself. OPSEC 101 moron.

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

I know

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

Wrote where? On facebook?

Aiden King
Aiden King

Here

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Find a lawyer.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

What can they do already. You should try to figure out how much trouble you'll be in if you just admit to it
This is probably a good think for you… makes you realise the reality of it all

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

Was it through this site you wrote the shit and where you using a vpn? I know they can be cracked and all but its still better than using your own IP.

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

The problem in this is that I don't remember writing shit about minorities. I was probably drunk as shit

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

That's scary. Just tell them you weren't serious and show them some other boards on here.

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

Which one. The one for interracial cuckolding or loli hentai?

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

don't tell them anything. I don't know how your system works, I assume it's in order with all the other shit I've seen about EU destroying freedom of speech, but say nothing, admit nothing, get a lawyer that knows your system.

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

Comply with the law obviously. You shouldn't use a VPN next time, or your right to free speech will be infringed in most countries.

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

I'm reading in our laws that indeed I can say nothing because I'm witness and not defendant

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Bring a lawyer.

The first thing to ask the lawyer is what law gives them the right to fine you?

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

If I won't come to investigation I will be fined if I come I won't be fined

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

that's retarded. it's incumbent on the security forces to detain you and transport you to and from an interview if they need to do that.

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_6_of_the_European_Convention_on_Human_Rights
familiarize yourself with article 6 and the hillbilly cops will probably be too scared to harass you

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

I'm witness not covict

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

I have wrote some shit about minorities and that I want to kill them and shit. They want to investigate me and shit.
no you are accused of an offense. you are innocent and have the right to silence. they cannot fine you for not showing up for an interview. they can arrest you but that doesn't assign guilt.

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

Get an (((attorney)))
claim you had a psychotic break because of your (((mental illness)))
communicate this solely through your (((attorney)))
log off the internet forever and find a gf

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

In paper I have its stated that I'm witness

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

Ok slav fag, I'm sure this totally happened. Go be a faggot somewhere else

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

read the fucking conventions you fucking retard. there is a confrontation clause concerning witnesses that overrules national laws. stop being a bitch and don't let ZOG get an inch in on you.

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

I'm not from America but Eastern europe
Enjoy having your fingernails slowly pulled out one by one with a pair of pliers until you confess.

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

Have paper right next to me but I ain't stupid to post it

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Yes I know now I have right to remain silent

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

You should use tor all the time or a vpn user.

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

Just pay the fine, fuck them.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

Won't pay 2000euros

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

I have wrote some shit about minorities and that I want to kill them and shit.
Why would you (assuming you did) ever post that online and not expect glowniggers to appear? Don’t say anything to them and admit nothing

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

Tell them your name and address, nothing more.
Article 6 doesn't kick in until you have been charged; if you give them nothing then they will need to investigate in a manual manner which requires resources that they do not have.

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

If I won't come I will be fined. What do I say to them?
Don't go. They won't fine you. If they are so stupid that they try to fine you, protest it.

Don't ever talk to police. Don't say anything to them, it can not help you.
This, especially if you are a white Christian male.

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

You only have to turn up right?
Don't say anything other than confirming your personal details.

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

Yes

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

Europoors brought this on themselves, stop caring about Yurocucks you stupid fucking jews

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

They will fine me and as addition I have to pay for the whole action

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

is that miku? gimme a miku song
i liked that alien one

Attached: 1096221--safe-princess-luna-sitting-raised-hoof-artist-colon-goat-train.png (349.47 KB, 700x700)
Attached: happy-thanksgiving-2015-by-siansaar-flutter.jpg (90.93 KB, 800x750)
Attached: pinkamina.png (125 KB, 400x400)

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

If they threaten you at the interview accuse them of intimidating a witness, lol.

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

They are trying to scare you. Police are permitted to lie.

James Long
James Long

Seems to be but I'm reading in our laws that they can indeed fine me

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

Doesn't matter who you are you need to familiarize yourself with laws. They will always have loopholes so that they can choose who to apply them to. A lawyer will have requirements to follow to continue being a lawyer that you are not bound to. For example in Canada you are required to be given an unbiased trial. Since trials involve human beings this is not possible.

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

Pics or it didn't happen faggot

Jacob King
Jacob King

What do I say to them?
KILL THE JEWBOTS
and shoot'em

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

Absolutely won't post pics especially after I read they want to investigate what I wrote on this site. Ain't this stupid

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

and do not forget to leave a note that you (was) hidden gay and the copz killed you for it

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

unless you live in belarus they cannot fine you for not showing up for some witness interview you fucking retard. you are an absolute goy so goto the police station and report for execution.

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

How I'm being goy it's literally written in our law that they will fine me if I won't come for witness interview. Its in the paper I even signed the paper which the plice anti terrorist guys brought to me

William Smith
William Smith

oh shit. have fun with the ex-commie cops. seriously get a lawyer, do not answer ANY questions until you have a lawyer. ask the lawyer if the fine is an admission of guilt, or if it is an administrative punishment for not going to to the interview. they will probably drop the charges if you lawyer up. since it is eastern europe you may be able to bribe your way out of this if you have money.
remember this: in the west the beatings happen on the sidewalk, in the east they happen at the station.

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

Always remember to properly use your Miranda Rights. When questioned by the police under arrest, always say “I want a lawyer”. Don’t try to be a smartass and say “I think I want/need a lawyer”, because the cops will just ignore it and keep interrogating.
If you are not under arrest, in most jurisdictions, the cops will need a subpoena or a warrant in order to force you to be interrogated. If they don’t have anything of the sort, you can just be dismissive until they leave.
Do not ever talk to the cops, there is no reason to. Back in the day the defendant could play mind games with the prosecution by introducing false evidence/testimony, but this is no longer a legit practice, so you will only lose.
Be careful with plea bargains as well, the shit should be ilegal, but oh well.

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

how am i a goy when i intentionally sign my due process rights away
fucking neck yourself

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

have wrote some shit about minorities and that I want to kill them and shit
hmm wow maybe you shouldn't bte s uch a c o c k s u c k i n g f a g g ot

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Bullshit. The admins only comply to american authorities, and even if you write about wanting to kill minorities (and not a specific target) then that speech is protected by 1st amendment.

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

I even signed the paper

That's a good goy, sign away any legal rights you might have had. I'd recommend just those butt plug things just to get that anus ready for prison. Find yourself a nice prison manfu.

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

Paper says 'subject/matter witness: 8ch.net'

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

Checked
This

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

he is talking about eastern europe. you do not go into a police station alone in those places. they don't have miranda rights. OP try calling your friends and family maybe you have someone in the courts, the military or police that is related to you, maybe a lawyer? this is your best bet since you are being accused of a cybercrime and since anti terror police made contact they are treating it as a potentially serious cybercrime. this is more serious than stolen credit cards etc.

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

Do what my grandparents did during the cold war before moving to America. Bribe your way out of the country

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

You are talking like my country is like some kind of Soviet post apocalyptic shithole which is but not that bad. I'm witness not convict I can remain silent

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

idk, maybe admins lied and actually complied with polish authorities (those were the only non-us EU ones they mentioned asking for info from 8ch). But it sounds like the same shit as that user that was visited by FBI, they wanted info on other posters and it's not about you. Seems like they are fishing for informants. Were you posting in english or foreign? If there are like for example 10 people posting in polish on 8ch then the polish authorities can check ISP traffic to 8ch and then send to all the 10 people that accessed 8ch a letter like you received making them witnesses because they can't prove who exactly posted what messages.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

you are underestimating eastern european nations legal intercept capabilities. he was using clearnet not tor, not even vpn.

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

English

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

That can be… problematic.
Unless he lives in a shithole like Ukraine, Belarus, Moldavia, Russia, Serbia or Hungary, he will probably still be ok, since these rights exist in most countries.
If he does live in one of them, good luck, because law doesn’t mean shit in those places. he better have a higher-up to help him

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

Stop its not like we are animals you are talking shit

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

gets visited by anti terror police over shitpost on 8ch, has to attend police interview under threat of punishment. still defends distopian shithole.

totally not a bait thread

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

Print out and bring in lots of Zig Forums infographics to your police interview and use to opportunity to red pill them. Most are closet nationalists anyway and the centrists may be swayed to your side if you play your cards right and argue with passion and conviction.
Don't give in to fear. Double down and defend your views with reason and logic. Make sure you give them the thumbs up and OK sign when you arrive and before you leave.

Jose Young
Jose Young

I was asleep okay I signed it because it's just witness interview I'm not defending it

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

That's odd then. Could be that FBI asked for info about your posts, 8ch gave them the logs, FBI saw you were from Europe and forwarded the info to interpol which further gave them to your local authorities.

Do this: privnote.com/eKDrKnBk#mYT3y4oHh

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

Nothing shows up note destroyed

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

actually only belarus hasn't signed the convention on human rights which aligns the european union legal systems with the united states
if op signed a document stating he would report for an interview than he is liable to show and could be fined after prosecution. i still wouldn't show and argue ignorance.

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

next time use a fucking vpn

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

I will share you some good ones, but you're a brony.

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

Rule No 1: don't open the door to police.
Rule No 2: don't confirm you name.
Rule No 3: don't admit to crimes on the internet.

in america 8ch is seen as a place for political radicals to discuss radical things.
in europe 8ch is seen as a cybercrime hub where cybercriminals commit and plan crimes.

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

The people from there obviously aren’t animals. The problem is that legal institutions simply don’t work in those countries. The prosecution can do whatever they want and the judge/jury will most likely accept it due to corruption/coercion/omission.
If it’s Poland, you should be fine. Things actually work there, so you only really need to comply with what the law states.
If you are a witness, it most likely means that you are safe in this specific prosecution, but they can open another one if they find that you practiced any criminal activity.
Also, if you are a witness, it means that the process is already somewhat on its way. The prosecution has likely already done the bulk of the investigation on some other entity.
As others may have said, you will want to stay in silence just in case. I don’t know how this testimony is regulated over there, but they likely won’t be able to hold you for very long. In the US, there have been cases where a suspect spent 3 days locked in the interrogation chamber without food… Obviously he didn’t ask for a lawyer, so keep this in mind if they hold you for an hour or two.
With that being said, I do believe it’s very likely that the judge may have issued a subpoena for you to testify, in this case they probably can fine you indeed. In other jurisdictions, like in the countries I mentioned, they could even arrest you.
Also, don’t try to bribe anyone in Poland, it will end up badly.

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

just use a vpn, goy
theregister.co.uk/2015/10/19/nsa_crypto_breaking_theory/

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

Doesn’t matter. Sure, you technically have the rights, but in order to have them applied by a trustworthy jurisdiction you would need to appeal all the way up to the ECHR or at the very least the Highest court. This could take years, and these countries often have shitty preventing prison laws as well.

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

NSA and your local police aren't the same thing.

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

If they really want you, they can just fire up MUSCULAR and get you through your writing patterns. It’s all a question of how many resources they are willing to spend investigating you. In most cases, a VPN will make them give up.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

he doesn't know about parallel construction

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

Don't live in a thrid world shithole like Britain/Germoney. You had a chance to save your countries and and did nothing.

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

Whatch out for criminal threats and incitment to violence. Both those charges are prison time no probation.

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

While the spy agencies do provide information on violent terrorists to the police, that is not something to worry about if you are just expressing your opinion online. If they actually suspect you are planning to commit a terrorist attack then you shouldn't expect a VPN to protect you or anything really.

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

Only happens in cross-jurisdiction cases. Unless you threatened someone living in america or an American citizen to death/plan to commit a terrorist crime there, they can’t do shit.

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

even in the EU the eastern states they have very spotty practices. it's a lottery - maybe you get lucky you get someone who got in trouble before and is now doing things by the book. generally speaking, you don't want to be arrested in slovakia, poland, hungary or bulgaria, and the further east of the capital you are in those countries the worse it gets.

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

Yes give a kike lawyer money. That is the answer.

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

Just don't threaten to kill people online, unless you're a retard and want to get into trouble whether you have VPN or not. If you actually want to do something violent don't talk about it you won't get any help and people will only want to take away your rights and discriminate instead of helping you.

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

MUSCULAR
This was an interesting read:
medium.com/cryptomuse/how-the-nsa-caught-satoshi-nakamoto-868affcef595

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

Sure, but I’d say Slovakia and Poland are still safe-ish. It might be a little harsher than Western Europe, but it’s mostly the same thing.
Bulgaria is an interesting country, though, because I think they still had debtors prisons until 2017 or something. Definitely not somewhere you want to be arrested.

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

He’s a witness. It could be something as simple as he quoted someone who may actually be involved in some terrorist action/threat.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

there are over 100 white kids rotting in UK jails for saying shit or showing at rallies. slav nations are actually be judicially due to the wild west atmosphere and family retaliation rates against authorities.

Gavin James
Gavin James

incitement to violence
with jewish lawyer pilpul being argued against you in a court of law, just about anything you say or do could be made to fit this purposefully vague term.

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

*actually better judicially

Angel James
Angel James

I only post here as a concerned citizen monitoring hate crimes and use shitposts as bait, so if anything I've shitposted is mistaken as hateful it could only be referring to something in minecraft.
TL;DR sucks to be you.
If they weren't sitting beside you while you were typing then they have no evidence. All they have is a suspicion it was you and not the homeless guy you loan your laptop to, so will bully you for a confession. Don't lie, don't talk. The burden of proof is on them.

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

Different problems. Western countries have more ridiculous criminal types, such as hate speech, but if you are accused of something, it is much more likely that you will get a fair trial, given the parameters, compared to an eastern country.

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

Stop being a Stormtard.

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

another great thing about eastern slavic nations is you can appeal to your militia command and they can take you into 'custody' instead of the national security forces. which means you can carry on in civilian life but are under probation in your district. much more decentralized legislature than our supposed 'free and independent' states

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

No, spick cunt.
White Power, bitch.

Austin White
Austin White

"No comment." I'm not even going read the thread. smh

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

I will certainly do that

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

You aren't trying to be their friend and if they are telling you to come down to the station, then they are already "suspicious".

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

Here you go Schlomo

Stop Racist Nazi Apartheid Israel

bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/ (ES)
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal

#BDS
#IsraeliApartheidWeek
#StopArmingColonialism
#StopArmingIsrael
#RightToBoycott

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

Nein comment.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

At least the fake b8 slide threads are getting better in quality. Your OP is still low-effort chaim, better luck next time.

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

Good interrogators can break through all that no comment shit pretty easily, or if they don't break through entirely they can make it fairly obvious that a person is hiding something by saying nothing but "no comment" repeatedly, and gauging their non-verbal responses.

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

No one cares. You're retarded.

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

I will post paper after my interview after week can't do this otherwise they know I have posted it

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

Look retard, it doesn't matter if they think he is lying.
One minute he's talking about his friend that he debates politics with and the next moment he's part of a terrorist cell. FFS.

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

some law against recording documents online now? stop acting like a child and man up. the government is shit everywhere and no free man should fear harassment.

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

If they see it it will be dead spot on me I'm not retarded

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

They're going to plant drugs or weapons on you, dude. Or they'll put you into custody on some trumped up bullshit charge and then bribe jail house scumbags to inform on you using false testimony. They have a million jewish tricks to use against you. The system never plays fair and you are its enemy. They will do whatever it takes to silence you and take you off the streets for as long as they want.
If they have determined you belong in prison, then you're going to prison. If they just want to scare you, then you'd best play along, pay a fine and never come here again. You'll be on their watchlist forever and you already are, be sure of that.

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

I know they can be cracked and all but its still better than using your own IP.
Most countries don't have the resources to crack a VPN. The ones that do wouldn't use that to go after shitposters on Zig Forums, because they would have to fabricate some other plausible way they got you, or it would be public knowledge that VPNs are cracked.

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

the fact that you signed the paper is evidence enough that you are an utter retard
right now you can be disappeared and Zig Forums wouldn't be able to reprise against your imprisonment. give us a situation report so that we can send our wet works team into save you.

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

in west EU you have more rights than in central EU, better process but ridiculous list of crimes. higher conviction rates due to plea deals.
in central europe you have a stricter system less rights, but the punishments are low crimes are just as ludicrous and although you have less rights in court, the judges are very lenient, most times they let you off. then there is eastern EU less crimes regarding hurt fee-fees higher conviction rate, sloppier process, worst of both worlds.
In germany for instance they leave you alone, don't even arrest criminals until they don't show up in court, then they send out the marshals, but these german marshals roll up like tactical teams.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

Sounds like bad schizophrenia

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Just say, oops.

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

Actually, maybe you should go down fighting. You clearly can't handle the pressure.

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

post the letter they send to you but erase/black all your personal information in the picture before posting.

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

it's not, it's the truth.

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

If they have determined you belong in prison, then you're going to prison.
Especially this point.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

if you answer questions like "how are you?" but no comment all the important ones. the key is not to answer any questions.

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

Nope letter is straight from interior ministry would have to erase 80%of paper

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

If I'm talking to a pig, then they already know how I am.

Attached: John-Wick.jpg (57.21 KB, 970x537)

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

We are already aware of the reality that free speech is dead and that leftist marxist scum abuse their power thanks very much.

Jack King
Jack King

No that's incorrect you should provide your name and address, contact details and so they can verify your identity but don't answer anything else.