New meme op: (((VERIFIED)))

In our growing war against social media, good memes are key. Subversive memes are even better. Here, I propose a new meme: verified. In order to fuck Twatter further, we subvert the verified symbol and turn it into the new Jewish star badge. In effect, it becomes a hate symbol and all the Twatter kikes will have their very own Jewish badge pinned on them – by us. Attached, you will find concept art. We can adjust as needed but the key is to keep the verified symbol.

Let's burn it all down, Anons.

Attached: CAMP TATTOO.png (416x416 1.45 MB, 431.99K)

Stop trying to make new "operations" every day when the current ones haven't even gained enough steam to sustain themselves without active shilling.

I approve this new meme.

We should use this meme to call out non-goyim man.

Attached: Iapprovenewoperation.png (1200x675, 681.43K)

Relevant to the line

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (832x344, 50.49K)

Fucking amazing job, OP.

You're doing God's work.

Attached: timesofthecreator.png (225x225, 84.31K)

A lot of people have already memed that in the past, putting the "verified" logo to replace the Star of David on Jews.

>New meme op: (((VERIFIED)))
Shit! It's 2015 already?!

But Trump is verified.

friendly bump

How many 'hey gaise les use Twitter' threads have been made today? You shills must be desperate for screencaps.

Fantastic idea OP. I am currently in Israel subverting the Jews its horrible here but you Sir have made my day! Now back to youtube see you lads! Ps: have a great weekend!

Sarah has a nice rack.

This, but I do like OP's idea. Its preddy guud

i thought this was just unconciously associated with them. you cant get the check unless you did some really grimace-worthy shit
also bump

Attached: kill politicians.png (2000x1000, 2.85M)

it's literally 2015 round two.

OP, share the clipart so we can add our own.

Attached: twitter 2.png (444x512, 4.65K)

Seems like a great Idea OP!
Lets do itt

Attached: 544653588153106433.png (128x128, 13.09K)

It's been tried a bunch of times before. A good idea, but lets concentrate on one meme at a time.

Attached: 1024px-Twitter_Verified_Badge.svg.png (1024x1024, 64.51K)

Too fucking obvious dipshits. OP used subtlety and showed you how to do this non-retardedly.

Attached: 0_ironylevels.jpg (800x800, 426.71K)

buuuuuuump

Genius they will absolutely lose it. Is there an emoticon of it?

Bump #MAGAwithDACA
Bump #MAGAwithDACA
Bump #MAGAwithDACA

Anything but actually calling them kikes, right Moishe?

YOU AREN'T DOING ANYTHING
Kike control and white genocide are accelerating to unsustainable and unstoppable levels, and all you fucking retards that infest this board post-election want to do is make unfunny and ineffective memes you try to slide under the radar.

I'd love to hate fuck Sarah Silverman

i thought this was funny. look closely at the details, its not jus a fat slut .

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-30-08-23-02.png (1280x800 798.32 KB, 806.49K)

Attached: verified.JPG (1043x1181, 246.01K)

It the push-up bra mate, in reality she looks like a fridge with large misshapen tumors